Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E13: Spinning A Web

• Start Topic

Did the ladies eat at the restaurant? When Kyle asked for the check, I was thinking for what? Water, chips...almonds?

I was cracking up when the camera would pan over to one of them nibbling on one little chip like a rabbit. One chip. Tiny little nibbles. Maybe I should try that instead of emptying the whole damn basket of chips before my main course arrives!. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 12

Pay attention to yoyo when she speaks about 'de munchie hoosen'.

She acts like it's a word that she cannot wrap her tongue around when if comes up in a conversation.

But when she is accusing someone of suspecting her having it? "I heer choos said dat Iz have de MUNCHAUSEN!"

Her Lie-ms disease seems to go away when her dander gets up?

• Love 7

If apologies have to be demanded or coerced? They are not apologies at all.  Saying what you think someone wants to hear, is not an apology. Unless an apology comes from an honest and humble place, I don't want to hear it.  I'm talking to YOU Eileen! LET IT GO!

• Love 8

Yolanda just like last season, has HUGE issues with LVP and wants to take her down.  It almost seethes from her, she's just having Erika do her dirty work, like she did Brandi last year.

At least Kyle wised up and realized that it's better being on LVP good side, than lumped in with the group that just comes off as petty or jealous because of LVP's fan-favorite status.

Kyle made the point years ago that LVP is cunning and will not admit she is wrong.   And as we have seen, that is abundantly true. HOWEVER, she still makes for fun TV, and it's smart for other housewives of align with her, and play her game.... otherwise they become the target.

Eileen is right about Lisa, but she still comes across looking bad, because it just wasn't that big of a deal.  Lisa was trashy to bring it up in a salacious way (which she would deny), but it was a very minor reality TV sin... especially since nothing she asked about was false.  Eileen being all butthurt that Lisa asked about her steamy affair, is hard to care about when she did infact have a steamy affair.

Yolanda has been gunning for Lisa since Puerto Rico and more so after Ken called her stupid.

• Love 13

This episode was Exhibit A in why I love these shows (especially BH and Atlanta), because they're an anthropologic view of female relationships.  Not in a good way, of course -- but all the elements of female interpersonal dysfunction.   

Erica and Kathryn -  Erica wasn't trusting Kathryn, but rather sending up test balloons to see where Kathryn stood on the various women, and floated her own opinions (couched of course with "oh, I LIKE her... BUT")

Kathryn's eyes were glittering as she leaned forward breathlessly for the scoop.  But I don't think it was awe of Erica -- she wanted to have Erica pinned down while giving as little as she could (it's early days -- who knows whose side she might have to end up on?)

I don't necessarily believe it was her intention to runtelldat, but I can believe that she was told that she needed to bring up the lunch with Erica in order for it to be shown.  And specifically bring up the LVP discussion.

Then there was the LVP/Eileen tango.  Eileen's a sharp woman -- she wasn't looking for a sincere apology/resolution - she was just poking LVP, knowing that Lisa would continue to dance and dodge and look bad rather than apologize.  Only Lisa DID kinda/sorta say apology words, immediately nullifying them with passive aggressive "I'm the worst person in the world" comments.

I think the REAL LVP flashed through with "are we really fucking done" or whatever she said that essentially meant that (complete with Richards finger point emphasis).  With that, Eileen won.

Yes, Eileen had to look needy to win, but sometimes with really skilled players you can win by losing.  Play insufferably patient and quizzical and watch their heads explode because the more times they are forced to trot out their tricks, the more obvious and lame they seem.  Eileen made Lisa pull out her tried and true plays so many times the other women and viewers started seeing them as intentional ploys and not merely natural reactions on Lisa's part.  Kyle had a vague understanding all along that Lisa was calculating (the chess analogy).  Eileen exposed the mechanics of deflection.   

And then there was the Yolanda vs Lisa (but really everybody except Erica) scene.  Yolanda's eyes were twinkling.  We could see it, they could see it.  She thought she was killing it.   Meanwhile, they all understand (minus Erica) that they're on the same page and just want to drop it, already.   

• Love 9

Yes, Eileen had to look needy to win, but sometimes with really skilled players you can win by losing

JMHO, but when you make yourself look desperate?  You never "win".  You just look needy and pathetic. Never a good look.

• Love 11

JMHO, but when you make yourself look desperate? You never "win". You just look needy and pathetic. Never a good look.

She probably wasn't actually desperate. She was getting Lisa to perform her insincere repertoire yet again.
  • Love 4

I didn't think she looked desperate.  I thought she looked like a tired mother trying to explain to a child why she wasn't getting dessert.

And, as you said above, "Eileen exposed the mechanics of deflection."

Fascinating to watch, for us and probably also for the other women there.

• Love 3

Yolanda has been gunning for Lisa since Puerto Rico and more so after Ken called her stupid.

She has been gunning for LisaV since the start of that season. Yolanda and Brandi each had a conversation with Joyce warning her about LisaV right at the beginning of filming. She and Brandi started throwing shade on Lisa right out of the gate and I believe the 2 of them planned that well before the season began filming, in fact, I think it started in Paris the season before.

• Love 18

She has been gunning for LisaV since the start of that season. Yolanda and Brandi each had a conversation with Joyce warning her about LisaV right at the beginning of filming. She and Brandi started throwing shade on Lisa right out of the gate and I believe the 2 of them planned that well before the season began filming, in fact, I think it started in Paris the season before.

I suspect there were issues between Lisa and Yolanda long before either one was on the show - maybe having to do with how they got along (or didn't) when they saw each other at Mo's house or events involving all of them.
  • Love 13

I thought Kyle was the shit stirrer tonight-twice! She so looks like Kim in her talking heads when she makes fun of the other women. I've missed so many episodes, I'm not even trying to know the new ones. I'll be around longer then they.

Kathryn did not say that she was subpoenaed by the defense in the OJ trial. She said that she was subpoenaed, period, and fought it. It could have been for the prosecution. And, she refused to say OJ was guilty. After seeing her on WWHL, and on episode last night, I'm convinced she's a complete idiot and way out of her league. And, she also said she's forgiven Faye Resnick, so, so much for that big deal.

The issue I had with Kyle at the lunch with Yolanda was this - she's complaining that everything is getting swept under the rug. Hello, Kyle is the queen of that when she's involved in the drama. Rinna wasn't there, so even if it was being swept under the rug, it wasn't the right time to talk to Yolanda about it, AND it wasn't Kyle's issue to resolve regardless. It is rude to have a conversation about someone at the table, within earshot of that person. In typical Kyle fashion, she's all for stirring the pot for drama she thinks she's not involved in (the bi-polar comment), because she likes to be involved from the sidelines. It just backfired this time.

Agreed! Like seriously?

There's not even the slightest defense for Kyle. I just can't explain it all. It was so blatantly done. She's that mean girl that leans overs in the lunchroom. psst, psst, psst, psst in her friends ear while holding her hand over her mouth and looking directly at the person she's talking about making sure the person notices that she's talking about her. Like that shit was classic elementary school. What in the what????? And I know everyone hates Yolanda but in that instance she was absolutely right and handled it beautifully. She also put Kyle right on the spot calmly and collectively and that made Kyle all kinds of embarrassed that she was trying to lash out and act like Yolanda was doing something wrong. The things in the vault part was her making a point that things can be left alone and doesn't need to "accidentally" spill out for mean girl dramatics. I mean did you see the uh-oh smirk that Kyle had when someone FINALLY said "oh the bipolar comment". I mean she almost came in her panties cause she was going on and on hoping that someone would pick up on her "private conversation" and someone ELSE say it. I just can't she's such a fucking childish little piece of shit I swear. And then going all crazy and extra acting like Yolanda was stomping all over the restaurant all she was doing what calmly checking your ass! How many times did Yolanda say we're moving passed it, it's all good, lets move on? I mean Yolanda just keep brushing passed it so they could continue on with the meal but Kyle wouldn't let it go and then decided to be offended that Yolanda pretty much telling her well she already addressed in, answered her question can it be dropped now and still. On and on about LisaR. It's just so maddening.

Eileen gets on my fucking nerves and I'm all about Lisa V and I'm annoyed that she brought it up yet again but she did call Lisa V out a little bit on the fact that she can't handle anyone bringing a grievance to her without being dismissive and or offended that she's being criticized. Eileen just can't seem to seal the deal. She gets close but can't ever get to the finish line.

This would have been me. "okay, okay Lisa relax you don't get it because you don't want to get it. See right there, the sidebar about the pony while I'm talking to you about this is what I'm talking about. You're dismissive disregard, because what matters right now is that your uncomfortable with being confronted. Then you turn into the victim cause Oh me Oh my I just can't seem to do anything right boo hoo. You my dear handle other people's feelings rudely and that's all there is to it, now can you please pass the grey popoun"..

Yes to all of this.  Whispering at any social event is horribly rude.  Yolanda wanted to move on.  Yay, I thought and was immediately dashed because no one else seemed to want that!  WTF?  My only wish for this episode is to bury the M word.  I almost had it.  damn

I was so surprised at how cheerful and perky Yo was when she came to the lunch that I actually thought we would get through a lunch without Lyme.  And yes Kyle it is horribly rude to talk about the person sitting caddy corner from you at the table whether you're stage whispering or not. We are rewatching it now.  Eileen and Kathryn hocking, "What are you whispering about?" is your clue that you are being rude to the people you are eating with.  And Kyle has the nerve to say, "I wasn't bringing it up!" and starts the whole thing about Yo and Rinna and says she's involved, to which Yo answers her again that she and Rinna have resolved it.  Kyle responds that she doesn't care it's not her business, Yo says you do care but we're (Rinna and Yo) fine, it's fine, relax have a glass of wine to which Kyle responds, 'Yolanda! Give me a break!"  Ha.  It was the wine comment that pisses off Kyle.  But three times Yo tells her that she and Rinna are fine and Kyle goes on.  This is before they start fighting about the kids or Yo and her lyme. 

And Kathryn chiming in that Yo definitely had tone is to me just wrong. Kyle was the tone queen of that lunch.  She instigated and provoked until she got a confrontation. For the first time this season Yo seemed to be willing to move on beyond Lyme and her own pity party and Kyle wouldn't have any of it.

Kathryn knows that LVP is the queen of the show and couldn't wait to run and tell in order to ingratiate herself with LVP.  

How weird that Erika likes both Yolanda and Kyle. I would choose Eileen and LVP.

Edited by jinjer
  • Love 4

I suspect there were issues between Lisa and Yolanda long before either one was on the show - maybe having to do with how they got along (or didn't) when they saw each other at Mo's house or events involving all of them.

IMO, Yolanda resents Lisa because Mohamed values her friendship, her intelligence and her overall personality much more than he ever did Yolanda's even when they were married.

• Love 20

IMO, Yolanda resents Lisa because Mohamed values her friendship, her intelligence and her overall personality much more than he ever did Yolanda's even when they were married.

Could be, or it could be that Yo has seen a lot of Lisa's shooting from the side over the years - we can't really know, but there does seem to be something between them.
  • Love 3

A woman shouldn't accept an invitation to lunch with an agenda to gather ammunition to use against her. To make matters worse she actually validated Erika's feelings about women friends, she just doesn't trust them. She has a small group that she trusts, Kathryn is exactly the type of woman that made Erika distrustful of women friends in the first place. Kathryn has the audacity to say "I want to be your first genuine woman friend."  Kathryn couldn't wait to run back to Lisa and dramatize the conversation by misquoting and exaggerating what Erika had said. Doesn't she realize that Erika is actually going to watch this episode and see what two-faced troublemaker she is?

What a total bitch.  Not only was this a junior high mean girl move, it was vicious and pointless and will not prove to be fruitful.  What, exactly, was Kathryn's goal here?  Apparently, she knows who remains the queen bee at this point and is trying to get into the gator's good graces.  

Kathryn, you little Eintstein, you - your conversation was filmed with the obvious intention TO BE AIRED ON TELEVISION.  That was a dumb, self destructive move with the goal of what would be a very temporary reward, if any.  LVP is too smart to be moved by this, although she'll play the part if it means she'll be able to play puppetmaster and use you as a pawn and a personal slave.  You may have just willingly become her bitch while simultaneously showing the world what a jerk you are.  

• Love 4

I think Yolanda expected LVP to fawn all over her and tell her how fabulous she and David are and ace any other RH out of the picture.  I always felt like Yolanda for   no discernible reason was a rude bitch to Adrienne, someone LVP abhorred.  So when it came time for Paris and LVP was more interested in settling scores with Kyle and trying to be inclusive of Kim, Yolanda felt edged out.  Brandi was making nice with Kim, and Yolanda was being ignored.  I don't think Yolanda ever understood Brandi settled for her friendship but she wanted to be LVP closest confidante.   Every direction Yolanda turned LVP had beaten her to a friendship.  Of course what made zero sense was Yolanda's out and out hatred for Kyle.

When Yo and Mo first went their separate ways as in her to Montecito and Mo to the Golden Triangle, I don't think Yolanda was included in Mo's social circle.  Once she and David made the love connection, I believe there was more inclusion.  The kids spent weekends at dad's and Yolanda of course was probably bedridden with one ailment or another-her dark six years.  It always bothered Yolanda Ken and LVP were such a part of Mohamed's social circle.  I don't think Yolanda was invited around without David because she is such a huge pain in the ass.

• Love 13

Yes, I also think another reason Yo resents Lisa is because she is such good friends with "the town drunk" Brandi. Why Yo befriends Kim and Brandi I can't begin to understand. Maybe she like rooting for the underdogs. Makes her feel superior or something. 

• Love 1

Loved Lisa's no-time-for-bullshit walk out. Queen.

Tito, get Eileen some tissue. And find her a life while you're at it.

So lame once again, people banding together trying to "bring Lisa down." Give it a rest, it's ridiculous.

This, all day. It was dumb in S4, and it's even dumber now. Even if I didn't like Lisa, I'd still be eye-rolling these women and their desperate need for a grievance.

Kathryn needs to put those guns to good use and choke a Dutch heffa out.

Schmoozie! *squeeze*

• Love 13

I didn't think what she was asking was offensive. Eileen went there with another man while she and he were both married to others. She was open about that on the show. She seemed reconciled about it. How was LVP supposed to know it was a sore spot with her?

I agree. Ashley Abbott was the one who brought the whole thing up, piquing Vanderpump's curiosity, So she started asking questions because she thought it was an interesting story and she was feeling nosey and that they were sorta-kinda friendly enough that she could ask. I don't think she intended to offend, but said that if that was the case she apologized. Eileen wants her to not just apologize but to actually feel bad and LVP is not going to pretend to feel something she doesn't. Also, Eileen professes to be so honest and frank, she should have told her right then and there that she felt uncomfortable with that line of questioning instead of harboring her emotions and then bringing it up in the morning and then later repeatedly. Now Lisa is fucking tired of hearing about it and I don't blame her.

A poster above may have something with the theory that Yolanda may have a bit of resentment/envy over LVP's relationship with her children's father. She also is so outmatched by Lisa's wit and intelligence, in part because I suspect she may still think primarily in Dutch, and in part because she's not as smart as LVP.

Kyle is a little shit stirrer this season.

I bet Harry Hamlin has many a word with his wife about some of the crazy and/or inappropriate shit that comes out of her mouth, like that radio interview she did last night. And it looks like LisaR and Ashley Abbott are going to have their first fight.

• Love 7

Well I never thought I'd dislike anyone as much as I dislike Brandi but YO is definitely a wak a doodle. DId ya'l READ that piece if crap-fantasy blog of hers??? People are DYING EVERY DAY from Lyme!!!!! Yep. It's true. Not cancer but LYME. Now I have, officially, heard it all. GAG And she, once again, tries to say AIDS and Lyme are the same horrible thing. Not a chance bitch. You're tired? Stay in bed and SHUT UP. 

I love LVP and I'm quite fond of Eileen but, Eileen honey? YOU brought up your cheating. NOBODY cares if you slept with this guy before you left husband no 2 over 20 years ago! Really. We. Don't. Care. Let it go........

I never wanted to smack someone as bad as I wanted to smack "poor ill dying fatal disease can't get out of bed" Yolanda. She was so HAPPY to start shit with Kyle and LVP. She had that super smug superior smile of hers and her eyes were shining! She was having FUN. What a see you next tuesday.

Yes.  That passive aggressive grin and breathy "who me" attitude is infuriating.   The expression on her face was pure manipulation and smug attitude.  I really wanted to slap her.  Who is buying her crap?  She claims she has support on twitter.   

• Love 6

I am always impressed with how accurately Eileen remembers things. Her recountings of events are dead on. You can tell she memorizes dialogue on a daily basis for a living.

Edited by jkitty
  • Love 13

Could be, or it could be that Yo has seen a lot of Lisa's shooting from the side over the years - we can't really know, but there does seem to be something between them.

Lisa and Yolanda didn't know each other, Mohammed was not with Yolanda when Lisa/Ken first lived in California and she was already gone when they moved back BUT I think Yolanda heard about Lisa from Mohamed, as he is Pandora's Godfather, when they were together. When Yolanda joined the show, she and Lisa were not close and never became close, Yolanda always seemed to have an opinion about her even though they did NOT know each other before, at all. I think it boils down to jealously, Yolanda is jealous that Mohamed RESPECTS Lisa, something she only achieved after having children with him and it still only exists through the kids. 

• Love 11

She also can't spell Erika (Erica), Kathryn (Katherine), Eileen (Eilleen) or Craig (Graig).  I want to know who's writing her Bravo blogs cuz it ain't her.  Maybe Daisy's earning her keep.  

Her blogs have always been like that, long before the fake nurse entered the scene.

I remember not liking Yolanda AT ALL in the early years, especially the "my KING" bullshit, but her blogs won me over quite a bit.  Until it became all Lyme all the time, I enjoyed them quite a bit.

• Love 2

I think Yolanda expected LVP to fawn all over her and tell her how fabulous she and David are and ace any other RH out of the picture.  I always felt like Yolanda for   no discernible reason was a rude bitch to Adrienne, someone LVP abhorred.  So when it came time for Paris and LVP was more interested in settling scores with Kyle and trying to be inclusive of Kim, Yolanda felt edged out.  Brandi was making nice with Kim, and Yolanda was being ignored.  I don't think Yolanda ever understood Brandi settled for her friendship but she wanted to be LVP closest confidante.   Every direction Yolanda turned LVP had beaten her to a friendship.  Of course what made zero sense was Yolanda's out and out hatred for Kyle.

This was always the biggest question in my mind, and the reason I didn't like Yo. What made her turn on Kyle in S3? We never saw anything that would make it make any sense. At all. I think she wanted to be on the team with the cool girls; the girls the audience loved. Kyle was such an easy target because for the most part the audience hated her. I think that is why she jumped on Kyle in this episode. They have been on very good terms for the last couple of years, and out of all the people on this show, Kyle has been the most supportive of her during her illness for the most part. I think she is reverting back to the S3 behavior. Kyle is always going to be easy to go after. There is still a very good portion of the audience that doesn't like her, and Kyle will react when attacked, which allows Yo to play the victim role that she loves more than lemons and skinny white jeans. 

• Love 5

So, why would a woman strap on a dildo if she is with a man - just wondering. (RE: Lisa Rinna's radio show comments.)

I was very confused by that.

Seriously? and I'm not making fun of anyone.

FYI: Harry has a back door.

• Love 18

Seriously? and I'm not making fun of anyone.

FYI: Harry has a back door.

Sorry but maybe I'm a prude... I love my man but if he was okay with me strapping on a dildo for his backdoor. He wouldn't be my man.. Seriously no offense to anyone... No judging. Just wouldn't be okay for me personally.

• Love 9

https://yolandasblog613.wordpress.com/2016/02/24/episode-613/

Yo's longer blog including the email she sent Kyle is...interesting.  Spoiler tagging the letter since it's long. 

Dear Kyle, September 2015
After marinating on what went down yesterday i wanted to bring a couple of things to your attention;
i am coming out of a 3 year ordeal of living in a mentally paralized cocoon, due to a infection in my brain called NEUROBORRELIOSIS something you might want to research in case you would like to have a better understanding of Lyme disease, the biggest global epedemic in today’s world.
I arrived with a great attitude yesterday and proud of myself for making it out of bed and joining you girls. For you to go down so hard on me in order to create drama or what you think is good TV is beyond my understanding and it left me quite confused. Living in a very isolated world i am not used to being attacked in such an unkind way. its taken me some time to digest it.

As far as i knew Lisa Rinna and our incident was clearly resolved at Erica’s house.
C.C is the producer of our show and as far as i know he is doing an excellent job. I do believe that the show is a collaboration of all of us but trying to co-produce with such a desperate measures felt extremely unauthentic to say the least.

I am just trying to catch up and participate. I don’t need your pity but i do ask you kindly to respect my situation. Your lack of compassion and understanding is not a pretty look.

I also would like to clarify with you that my deal with Bravo and Evolution was based on “the best of my ability” whether that is filming 3 or 30 times this season so i would appreciate it if you lower your expectations of how much i should participate in filming.
Sitting at home, staring at the ceiling waiting for my brain to heal is not a choice for me but unfortunately the cards life has dealt me.

i am already feeling unaccomplished as it is, so please don’t make me feel like i am not holding up my part of the bargain here. If I was out living life with my family and friends, sitting front row at fashion week with my girls and not show up to work i would understand your frustration with me but unfortunately that is not the case.

So Please trust me when i say; I am doing the best that i can! Like you I want to make the best show possible but I can’t do more then i do for reasons you will probably never understand.

We have 2 strong beautiful new housewives (Erica & Kathrine) that given a chance could help make a great season.

Lets have coffee next week and talk about this further in person.
yo

Edited by Umbelina

Kyle - actually looked cute in her sweats/jeans when LR came over. I don't blame her for being annoyed at Yo because Yo was rude and condescending. So what if LVP left the lunch: she wasn't going to let herself continue to be baited or attacked by Yo. Kyle should have done the same. Not crazy about the self promotion of "Kyle and I are going to donate $5,000" at the fundraiser. Heck, with their money, they could have donated a lot more.

LVP - I thought she actually looked her best on the bike before the spinning started. With her hair up, and probably the lighting, she looked softer. It would be nice if she apologized to Eileen, but she obviously believes she didn't do anything wrong since Eileen was the one who introduced the topic. Loved the animals and the dinner.

Erika - I thought the same thing as she was whipping her hair back and forth at spinning; stealing Kyle's signature. Pot, meet kettle. For someone who professes to be secure and upfront, she's shady and insecure.

LR - Harry's not as cute any more. No one wants him. Your safe. Look up the word class; your pictures not next to it for a reason. I like her but she is an embarrassment with that mouth.

KE - less and less impressed the more she's in. For someone who hasn't been involved before, she certainly has all the answers.

YF - GO AWAY! I find it amazing that someone who can't remember anything due to LD has "things stored in the vault". Who does she think she is? Al Capone? I may just have to fast forward when she's on because she's nauseating.

• Love 2

Actually read Yo's blog and she says "If I were sitting front row at fashion shows and not doing my job (RHBH) .... Yo, go back and read the first line of your blog where you say "I just got back from sitting in the front row at The fashion show...". Yes, I know the show has already been taped, but I cannot believe that, had NYFW been held during filming, Yo would have missed it.

• Love 7

I really want to know what Yolanda has in the vault.

And, yes, it did sound like a threat Yolanda because it was one.  

Yo is what happens when a mean girl grows up.

• Love 12

Jeez - if my husband wanted a dildo for his back door, I'd tell him to find himself the real thing somewhere. lol

Yup.

Sorry but maybe I'm a prude... I love my man but if he was okay with me strapping on a dildo for his backdoor. He wouldn't be my man.. Seriously no offense to anyone... No judging. Just wouldn't be okay for me personally.

You are not a prude.

• Love 7

I'm only watching the episode now but I have to say I love everything about LVP in this episode. From wearing pink pumps at Soul Cycle to vehemently not apologizing. I did have some secondhand embarrassment when she was speaking in tongues toward the end as a means of deflection, but I admire that she stood her ground and didn't apologize for something she wasn't sorry for. At the end of the day I think she would have been crucified for backpedaling. She didn't apologize before and Eileen (even though I love her) was being petty by tangentially connecting it to the current conversation. It was weird and I love that Lisa tried to shut it down as she did. Kudos to Eileen for showing Lisa's cards. She totally proved her point, but somehow I don't give a shit. I adore Lisa! And I fully support her leaving early both at spin class and the awkward lunch at Frida's. I wish I had the balls to exit whenever it's obvious someone is wasting my time.

I haven't read Yo's blog yet but the banner picture looks like she posed with LVP's birthday tulips before gifting them to her. WTF?

Side note: That Soul Cycle is literally across the street from Carlton's husband's office. I loved how they conveniently shot around the business name. Although secretly I'm always hoping for a Carlton/Kyle confrontation

Edited by rho
  • Love 5

I would like to know what's in the vault too.

imo almost all of the women on these shows were mean girls - they wouldn't make the cut otherwise. Mean girls = drama.

• Love 2

I think whoever was saying that all these women are taking cues from production to make "conflict" is totally correct. I think Eileen in playing her part by bringing up the one issue she had over and over. She's got nothing else. And she's engaging LVP who is basically the "lead" of the show, IMO. It's stupid and fruitless but it's all Eileen has at the moment.

I think Yolanda is trying to be the "lead" and is mad that Kyle and LVP get the most favored treatment by production. They're the "OGs" and that seems to have some power on these shows- see Nene, Vicki, and Bethenny. Hell, they're even trotting out Theresa the Felon for one more go. YUCK to that.  It seems Yo wants to be on top and she's thinking this illness gives her an edge. But it's backfiring. She seems more unpopular than ever and I sense she and her lapdog Erica are out after this season. JMO but the she's getting the "bitch" edit and that seems to be the first clue that someone's over. But I think she really is a bitch so she's just letting herself be seen. Yet it's clear they're setting up the divorce as the excuse for her behavior. The "there's something else going on" is being banded about next week.

Rinna is a big mouth and she always has been. I watched her on her horrible talk show "Soap Talk" and she was exactly as she is here. She's what she is. I'm just glad her daughters were not on this week. Harry. I'll take any time. I still think he's hot and choose not to think about them and a dildo. What dildo? I never heard anything.........

I know I was supposed to like Erica more this week because of her grandmother. Hell, I am losing my mother to dementia- as well as losing my aunt, grandmother, uncle, and grandfather to it- and it's not working. I don't even have that "oh, she went through it, too" feeling. She's THAT unlikable. I can bond with a stranger on a train who has a family member going through this disease and this broad leaves me cold. She's just not sympathetic. Time to move on. If you have no female friends really, you shouldn't be on a show about having a group of female fake friends. You don't fit. Move on. 

Kathryn made a bitch move but, again, who cares. She's dull as dishwater.

• Love 7

A bag of almonds, a plastic squeezie bottle of lemon juice, David's heart, Gigi's umbilical cord cap...and her real medical records from legitimate doctors.  The non-Gigi's stuff got dropped off at goodwill as she was downsizing and had to make room for the petrified 2 foot long parasite.

• Love 11

I'm only watching the episode now but I have to say I love everything about LVP in this episode. From wearing pink pump at Soul Cycle to vehemently not apologizing. I did have some secondhand embarrassment when she was speaking in tongues toward the end as a means of deflection, but I admire that she stood her ground and didn't apologize for something she wasn't sorry for. At the end of the day I think she would have been crucified for backpedaling. She didn't apologize before and Eileen (even though I love her) was being petty by tangentially connecting it to the current conversation. It was weird and I love that Lisa tried to shut it down as she did. Kudos to Eileen for showing Lisa's cards. She totally proved her point, but somehow I don't give a shit. I adore Lisa! And I fully support her leaving early both at spin class and the awkward lunch at Frida's. I wish I had the balls to exit whenever it's obvious someone is wasting my time.

I haven't read Yo's blog yet but the banner picture looks like she posed with LVP's birthday tulips before gifting them to her. WTF?

Side note: That Soul Cycle is literally across the street from Carlton's husband's office. I loved how they conveniently shot around the business name. Although secretly I'm always hoping for a Carlton/Kyle confrontation

"Kudos to Eileen for showing Lisa's cards." Definitely!

imo Lisa really showed her ass during that encounter, especially when she pointed at Eileen with that evil look on her face. I don't think Lisa is a nice or caring person, in spite of the public persona she cultivates, but she is entertaining with her wit and sumptuous lifestyle.

• Love 3

So, why would a woman strap on a dildo if she is with a man - just wondering. (RE: Lisa Rinna's radio show comments.)

It's called pegging, and some men really like it.  Some women do, too.

Oops, sorry didn't realize it had already been defined.  You know, I plain don't care what two people do behind closed doors if it floats their boat.  This verges into TMI and I don't think Harry is going to be too happy with Lisa that she announced it to America.  She's just so damned desperate to be relevant that she shoots herself in the foot every time she opens her mouth.

Edited by Reo
  • Love 12

I just finished watching last night's episode but I haven't read through this thread yet.   I'm determined to read the entire thread before posting my thoughts because either the episode was extremely deep and thought provoking (I doubt it) and I wasn't paying attention (possible)  or it was one of the most staged and scripted episodes Bravo has ever aired (extremely likely).  

I can't decide which it is so I'm hoping reading everyone's posts will help me make up my mind.

confusedwomanclipart.jpg

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 1

I just finished watching last night's episode but I haven't read through this thread yet.   I'm determined to read the entire thread before posting my thoughts because either the episode was extremely deep and thought provoking (I doubt it) and I wasn't paying attention (possible)  or it was one of the most staged and scripted episodes Bravo has ever aired (extremely likely).  

I can't decide which it is so I'm hoping reading everyone's posts will help me make up my mind.

confusedwomanclipart.jpg

It was about as thought provoking as scratching ones butt. A little irritating, requires a teensy bit of effort and feels better when it's over.

There was no need for a script as we all know what is going to come out of each one's pie hole.

The only staging was Lisa V's pink inflatable flamingo. They had to wait while Rosita blew it up by mouth.

• Love 5