Type keyword(s) to search

Reel to Real: Backstage, Twitter, & All Media Dram-ugh

• Start Topic

What on earth?  He looks horrible; under-nourished and pasty is not a good look.  Especially if you are looking for an acting job.  Maybe it is just after-workout tiredness, but he looks like he hasn't slept in months.  I'm sure it is just the camera angle, but it looks like there is a whole lot of forehead.  I feel badly for anyone who has lost their job (even him) but maybe over-sharing unflattering selfies is not the best way to gain employment. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10

Yikes, I think either DG has mental issues or those photos he posts from that weird perspective are directed at someone in particular who is expected to see them either as alluring or as a threat. KMN.

Wow, did NuChance go overboard with the attempted damage control or what? I had already checked out his IMDb page and knew he had a pretty long resume (of mostly bit parts) but this article makes him sound like he's the Next Big Thing in Hollywood and he's wading through the offers. Right. Nice job with the humble bragging, fella.

• Love 18

Is CJB still sporting wigs? It kind of looks like one there that's placed on his head so his grey sideburns will show to make things seem more real. Is it just my eyes seeing that?

• Love 6
3 hours ago, basiltherat said:

Speaking of hair, why does Grossman have cockatoo hair?!?

I mentioned the other day that his hair looked really stupid especially from the side. So between his hair and Sharon’s hair constantly hanging in her face, I’m not sure I can watch either one of them any more. Why doesn’t someone tell Sharon that her hair “style” got old and tired about 10 years ago?

• Love 5
On 12/9/2019 at 6:16 PM, Gam2 said:

Why doesn’t someone tell Sharon that her hair “style” got old and tired about 10 20 years ago?

I think it was old and tired when she started wearing it stringy like that.  I had that look in grade nine.

• Love 7

Sharon Case is really stunning in these off set photos.  She is a beautiful woman.  I actually don't mind MG's do.  

On 12/8/2019 at 8:45 PM, Capricasix said:

Aw, they were in the Distillery District!

It's a great area in TO.  I have a friend who lives there.

I liked CLB serenading SC/MG, in French, no less!  That looked like a fun event.

Edited by bannana
  • Love 8

Off-topic, I'll be glad when the poop emoji, & all of the poop-inspired gifts goes away. I'm not prude, hence the fact that I'm posting on a soap opera board, but I am over all of the poop-related pillows, emojis shirts, all of it. Give me some cheating spouses, or someone who wakes up to find "KILLER" scratched on his forehead, & I'm in (I think it was "killer", maybe it was "murderer" back in the day, when soaps were good).

On topic, the Staff just looks exhausting to be around, but PB can't help but look dapper. He's probably dapper shoveling snow. He can come to my house right now & we can test my theory. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 12
12 hours ago, nkotb said:

Off-topic, I'll be glad when the poop emoji, & all of the poop-inspired gifts goes away. I'm not prude, hence the fact that I'm posting on a soap opera board, but I am over all of the poop-related pillows, emojis shirts, all of it. Give me some cheating spouses, or someone who wakes up to find "KILLER" scratched on his forehead, & I'm in (I think it was "killer", maybe it was "murderer" back in the day, when soaps were good).

On topic, the Staff just looks exhausting to be around, but PB can't help but look dapper. He's probably dapper shoveling snow. He can come to my house right now & we can test my theory. 

David Kimball was one of my favorite villains on this show!  It was "KILLER" etched in his forehead, by the plastic surgeon who was supposed to make him look like David Hasselhoff.  And then he posed as a phone sex worker named Rod so he could get to Nina's mother.  Those were the days!

• Useful 1
  • Love 14

EXCLUSIVE! NEW CHARACTER ALERT FOR Y&R

December 18, 2019 2:42PM

Y&R has cast Chase Coleman (ex, Garrett, ONE LIFE TO LIVE) in the short-term role of popular recording artist Tanner Watts, who has a past connection to someone in Genoa City. The actor, who also appeared on THE ORIGINALS, has begun filming and tells Digest, “I’ve been having an absolute blast. I didn’t know I was going to have this much fun.” Barring preemptions, Coleman’s debut is scheduled for January 3.

image.jpg

• Useful 4
  • Love 2

While channel surfing I ran across a promo for this new Christmas movie that will be running on ION:

MV5BNDdmMDY5MDAtNzllNC00ZWI4LTk0NDctNGM3

It co-stars the guy now playing NuChance. He appears to be doing the same good ol' boy thing he's been doing on YR. The IMDb user reviews are hilariously brutal.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
43 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

While channel surfing I ran across a promo for this new Christmas movie that will be running on ION:

MV5BNDdmMDY5MDAtNzllNC00ZWI4LTk0NDctNGM3

It co-stars the guy now playing NuChance. He appears to be doing the same good ol' boy thing he's been doing on YR. The IMDb user reviews are hilariously brutal.

"On top of that, the story is so badly written and constructed that I feel it was written by a three-year-old and transcribed onto paper by a hundred chimpanzees... should have paid for a million chimps."

Ok, which one of you Preverts wrote this?

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

"On top of that, the story is so badly written and constructed that I feel it was written by a three-year-old and transcribed onto paper by a hundred chimpanzees... should have paid for a million chimps."

Ok, which one of you Preverts wrote this?

Now I can't WAIT to see it!

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

BLECH!

Can you imagine waking up on Christmas morning to find that someone you cared about - and you thought that that someone cared about you, too - spent actual money to have Daniel Goddard give you a shout out or make a video with a personal message for you?  That's called a GIFT OF SPITE!

He's a hot mess.  Eeeewwww....that hair!

• LOL 7
  • Love 8
23 hours ago, spinxella said:

oh, great. now we're going to get banana crying about the lurve of his life. slobbering and snotting all over the place, when we all know he treated her like shit and blamed her for every single thing that ever happened to him.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
18 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

oh, great. now we're going to get banana crying about the lurve of his life. slobbering and snotting all over the place, when we all know he treated her like shit and blamed her for every single thing that ever happened to him.

if it's anything like Michaels cancer storyline.....Yawn

• Love 9
39 minutes ago, bc1795 said:

if it's anything like Michaels cancer storyline.....Yawn

Oh, let joy be unconfined...

I hate disease storylines. Really hate them. And doubling down on the sympathy for Sharon train ticket that's going to be handed out.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13