Type keyword(s) to search

Reel to Real: Backstage, Twitter, & All Media Dram-ugh

• Start Topic

On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 8:02 PM, LongtimeYRfan said:

He's in his 40s, way too young to play Tucker. Kay had him from cheating on her first husband Gary Reynolds, long before she married Phillip Chancellor.

Given that Tucker's origin story is that he was born on the exact same date as Jill, they would have to cast Jill 25 years younger too. 😆

Is it possible that this guy is not some new character but rather a recast of the role Phillip II? I ask that simply because I heard someone on yesterday's (US) show mention Phillip together, with Chance. The last reference to Phillip was when it was mentioned in passing that Chance was out of WitSec and the two of them went off trekking into the Himalayas.

Frankly, it would make a lot of sense that the two of them sorted out that Katherine's will was more than just a little hinky. The two of them are the only actual Chancellor-named heirs, all the others being Katherine's descendants. I've always believed that there was something totally off with that crap and it was never intended to go down that way, but JFP reworked something that one of the show's writers intended. I might be able to shrug off Katherine having brushed off Brock and Mackenzie because they weren't materialistic, but damn Brock's church and Mac's missionary work at that time might benefited from cash from an inheritance.

Edited by Toomuchsoap
  • Useful 4
  • Love 6

I watched Friday’s episode. That’s the only episode I watch and I usually get the just of what’s going on. I will say AH hair looked really good. I think the hair department used a brush or something. So progressive. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Where is the nearest volcano?

On 9/25/2019 at 8:03 PM, RedRockRosie said:

No!! Not my adorable Carrrlosss paired with Nina Phyliss!!!!😭

This is gonna be painful to watch.😱

Wonder if he & PatrickDrake Billy Abbott will be fighting over the same woman  again....

Pair him with Traci, nah she's too fat to have a romance - they even killed her invisable husband.

It will be Phyl, or Sharon or the MOP if she scrapes off Buttbisket. Ad nasium. Why didn't they snag Michael K nights adorable mad scientist for Traci? OMG they could have been a super couple,,

• Love 12
On 9/29/2019 at 10:43 AM, livvie said:

The full bangs does Mishael Morgan no favors. Glamorous woman to dowdy 20-something.

Chloe also looks stupid in full bangs.  Brainless people have no foreheads, and we just see a triangle of wide cheeks to pointy chin.

• LOL 4
2 hours ago, deirdra said:

Chloe also looks stupid in full bangs.  Brainless people have no foreheads, and we just see a triangle of wide cheeks to pointy chin.

What a perfect description of Chloe!

Now, if I ask really nicely, will you do one of Kevin?  Please?  That forehead of his reminds me of a map of Nebraska.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Kevin's forehead once looked like Nebraska with a ragged Missouri-River edge, but it keeps getting taller and squarer-edged, more like Colorado or Wyoming now. At its base are caterpillar eyebrows than my soon roll under into his eye sockets.  His square chin is mimicked by a miniature version that is his adam's apple.

• LOL 7
1 hour ago, Capricasix said:

Alyvia Alyn Lind (Faith) is in a new Netflix series called Daybreak, coming out October 24; also starring Matthew Broderick.

Matthew Broderick. The last two things I've seen him in, The Conners and SNL, he acted like a zombie on Xanax. I think he must have had a head injury. Poor guy.

• LOL 4

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/kristoff-st-johns-family-war-211830995.html

Kristoff St. John's family is now at war over a life insurance policy that will pay it's beneficiary $1,000,000.

According to legal documents, obtained by The Blast, Kristoff's ex-wife Allana is suing on behalf of their daughter Lola St. John his other ex-wife Mia St. John.

The Life Insurance Policy

In the documents, she says when her and the soap star divorced in 2007, Kristoff's life insurance policy was supposed to be set up to benefit Lola.

The problem is...in the judgment a lawyer put the wrong name in the slot where Lola's name should have been.

The Battle

She says in the filing after the 'Young And The Restless' star's son Julian tragically took his own life at 24 years old, his life took a tragic turn and he "became susceptible to undue influence and fraud."

She continues, Mia St. John was then "able to use the loss as a way to renew a confidential relationship." So, she claims "Kristoff's ex-wife Mia took advantage of Kristoff's deteriorated state and had him execute an amended beneficiary designation" on the insurance policy.

Where Is The Cash?

Now, she claims Mia has deposited the large cash sum in her bank account.

Allana is suing Mia for the $1 Million collected on the life insurance policy.

His Tragic Death

Kristoff St. John tragically died as a result of hypertrophic heart disease, alcohol was also a factor but not the primary cause. His autopsy report also showed anti-anxiety drugs Nordiazepam and Librium in his bloodstream.

1 hour ago, rcc said:

MG looks like a teenager in those photos.

He sure does - and like one who could use a good meal.

Sharon Case looks fantastic.

Edited by boes
  • Love 15

Hmmmm, no. Don't agree with any of those ship picks. I'd rather Show go back to writing characters with motivations that make some sense or can stay consistent for longer than ten minutes.

Still, those responses are...interesting. 👀

(Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Rey dump Sharon for her refusal to cut Adam out her life? When did they get back together?)

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

(Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Rey dump Sharon for her refusal to cut Adam out her life? When did they get back together?)

They're not, Rey Rey, though, is sniffing around Sharon like a truffle hound.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, boes said:

They're not, Rey Rey, though, is sniffing around Sharon like a truffle hound.

Oh, OK....even still, what changed? Sharon didn't cut Adam out her life, he supposedly left town after Victor returned from the dead. And who knows when Nick is gonna get bored of Chelsea the human tribble and start waffling back to Sharon again.

I don't hate Sharon, but Rey might be the most stupid person in GC to even entertaining the idea of going back to her. 

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 4
On 9/22/2019 at 8:51 PM, LucindaWalsh said:

After posting that I came back to the show several months ago after a long hiatus, I got stayed caught up watching 20 episodes, then deleted about 15 episodes because I got behind and chose that over deleting my beloved James Spader on The Blacklist (truthfully? I am always behind on my shows!), watched about 7 episodes, am now about 8 episodes behind but I am hanging in there and not deleting again because I am loving YR since my return. I only ff that insipid Lola, which means I also ff Kyle, which is a bit of a bummer. On topic here, I have a question:

I am kind of smart but also extremely dense on obvious things, a lot. Are Sharon and Grossman dating in real life? Being coy about it or being silly in love about it? I can't tell from the posts here. 

Ugh, I hate Daniel Goddard. So slimy and manipulative in real life.

When MS first came on way back when, I loved her/Phyllis. Then I went to extreme hate during her "jazz hands/huzzzzband" stage. Since returning I have fallen back into looking forward to her scenes. There is a bit of, control?, something in her scenes now that is such a relief from the above jazz/huzzband schtick she was doing before she left. I did like the article linked above even if she does ramble when she talks. 

I was around when Hillary came on the show but left before it went sideways so her coming back as a new character is going to be interesting to me. I love her new hairdo! She is pretty dumb though in that little blurb link: I'm a lawyer, actress playing a lawyer, so I am living my dream, no long hours? Surely as an actress you could have winged the candid speech a bit better.

Off now to catch up and find out if Victor is alive or dead!

Sharin is the welcoming crew to all.