Type keyword(s) to search

Erika Girardi/Erika Jayne: Let them eat cake

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

If a man just saw a picture of Erika, I'd get the interest. She has a beautiful face, porcelain skin, and a body that puts most women half her age to shame. But like you said, there are lots of beautiful women out there. Many of them are actually nice people.

Do people really see her as beautiful?  With her potato face?  I don't find her attractive at all, and that was even before I found out she is evil.

• LOL 1
  • Love 16

I've always thought post-"work" Erika is borderline ugly.  Soignée, to be sure.  But ugly.

In the photos of her, just after she married Girardi, she was genuinely pretty.  I'm not exatly sure what cosmetic procedures she had to make her look so coarse.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

Do people really see her as beautiful?  With her potato face?  I don't find her attractive at all, and that was even before I found out she is evil.

Yes, going solely off the exterior, I think she's beautiful, one of the prettiest women in the franchise actually. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

This made me do a double-take: “As the outlet explained, Erika was sued for the large amount after it was alleged that Thomas’ law firm had used company money to pay her bills from 2008 until 2020. During that time, records reportedly show that Erika spent a whopping $14 million on an American Express card.

Tell me again how she is an innocent woman under the thumb of a controlling husband. It’s always fun to spend other people’s money, and have a sugar daddy and his firm to always cover your ass.

I hope that this is one of the rare times when justice is truly served on those who think they’re above everybody else. 😡

3 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I thought she was attractive in her audition photos from when she first moved to New York, and in the shots with Tom and young Tommy. She’s one of those people to whom time will not be kind. 

A large part of her hard look is her hard personality.

Edited by RoseAllDay
spelling
  • Love 12
8 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Listening to Ben and Ronnie roast Erika on Watch What Crappens. They nail it — and her. Comedy gold. 😅 Especially their takes on Tom’s injuries.

EDIT: They make an excellent point: Erika is held to a much lower standard of accountability than Garcelle and Sutton combined.

Yes x1,000. It’s like there is an ass-kissing contest among the women for Erika’s approval. And had anybody noticed how quick they are — especially Dorit — to speak on Erika’s behalf? She needs NO help on that score.

I finally started listening to Watch What Crappens (why did I wait so long) while I am working. They are hysterical. I started from the beginning of the season and am up to right before Palm Springs. I’m looking forward the next few episodes.

• Love 11
11 hours ago, Mar said:

Loved this: ”Could it be someone that you used to be friends with, you aren't friends with now, the swans don't like and maybe you kicked out of your kitchen?” 

LVP saw through Erika right from the start. I’m not a great fan of hers  — she did her share of manipulation over the years — but the woman’s bullshit detector is right up there with NORAD, and is a wonder to behold. LVP always considered Erika trash, and I think Erika always knew there was one person in the group she wasn’t fooling. 

6 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Sutton, this writer, LVP, how many people are going to call Kyle a "friend"? lol

giphy%20(6)_1.gif

Air quotes??? You used AIR QUOTES?!?!

• LOL 13
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, Shannah Banana said:

Re: Erika

'I thought it was kind of obnoxious the way she behaved with money, even when I thought it was her own.

Lmao!  ZING!!!  LVP was and is the Queen of Zings.  When she decides to send a zing your way, it is going to hit you right between the eyes.  I really admire that about her...lol.

Coming to Broadway, after time served: Erika Jayne, starring in “Other People’s Money”.

And what did Erika say about LVP? “Gotta watch her. She’s a sniper from the side.” Absolutely.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, MsTree said:

In total disbelief?

Yes. And they opine that it’s particularly egregious the way Erika flaunted how much money she spends juxtaposed with Tom insisting on the phone that he’s a good guy, he’s the one trying to help the victims he’s stolen from.

• Love 9

7 minutes ago, amarante said:

This still captures exactly how awful Erika's makeup.

If you can see exactly where the contour and the highlight was applied through a murky still, can you imagine what it looks like in real life.

And are those lips a thing? 

Not even the eye shadow is applied well.

And of course there is no fixing the "puss face" - pat the puss indeed.

Sutton might not be aiming for the same level of faux glamour but she actually looks like a normal female and not someone trying out for a drag contest.

RHOBH-Recap-Erika-Jayne-and-Sutton-Stracke...thumb.jpg.8c3c41dec08c1a54790b94b5d61d697e.jpg

Replying in Erika's thread since my post will be about her makeup in general.

I agree that Erika's recent makeup is not flattering, and I used to love her looks, including many of the more glamorous ones. I also think she looks really pretty more natural, like in France (bottom picture in post). A lot of people think it's in poor taste image-wise for her to be going all out with that much glam in the first place, but whoever's doing her makeup isn't even doing her physical appearance any favors.

giphy.gif

160426_3026028_Next_on_RHOBH__Erika_Gets

140285953.jpg

erika-girardi-prepares-for-an-argument.p

• Love 5
On 9/27/2021 at 5:30 PM, janiema said:

It will be fun to watch the fall out from this.

I'm almost caught up with the rest of you.

I thought I read, yesterday, that next season will be primarily focused on Kyle and Erika, which should be interesting.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

That Daily News article is GOLD, Jerry, GOLD!

So is there one more episode before the reunion? Cause I don't know how much more I can take of As My Stomach Turns....blerg 🤮

Edited by gingerella
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, gingerella said:

So is there one more episode before the reunion? Cause I don't know how much more I can take of As My Stomach Turns....blerg 🤮

I think there is one more episode and then the four (!) part reunion which I wasn’t going to watch but then I read somewhere that Andy gets in a fight with Erika. I’m watching! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
13 hours ago, Surrealist said:

I thought I read, yesterday, that next season will be primarily focused on Kyle and Erika, which should be interesting.

Nope. Nope. Nope.

FU, too, Bravo and Andy. Who in the hell would want to invest almost 20 weeks (give or take) of their life watching THEM? 

Not me. If this is true, it’s been nice snarking with y’all.

• Love 19
3 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

I think there is one more episode and then the four (!) part reunion which I wasn’t going to watch but then I read somewhere that Andy gets in a fight with Erika. I’m watching! 

I may have to literally get popcorn for this shit. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

LOL. She’ll push him back in his upholstered chair before he knows what hits him, just like Tre did at the Jersey reunion (I think it was Tre.) I can’t even imagine him getting into it with her on Zoom, let alone in person. He has too much invested in that particular howife to poke that bear.

39 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Yep. I trust Kelly on stuff like this. Now there’s a pair I’d like to see on the same show: Kelly and Erika. “Two set out. One came back.” LOL.

• LOL 18
  • Love 5
17 minutes ago, NoWhammies said:

I am happy to report that I survived my recent pass thru Pasadena. I even spent the night in a hotel there and didn't roll my car, get stuck in a snowstorm, have my cataracts explode, get robbed, or anything else. Dodged a big old bullet. 

You beat the odds!

• LOL 11
7 hours ago, NoWhammies said:

I am happy to report that I survived my recent pass thru Pasadena. I even spent the night in a hotel there and didn't roll my car, get stuck in a snowstorm, have my cataracts explode, get robbed, or anything else. Dodged a big old bullet. 

Well now I'm skeptical. Are you sure it was Pasadena? And your car didn't even roll two times? Apparently, in Pasadena, it doesn't even affect the driver much. 😉

Seriously, though, I wonder how lazy Erika "Don't Call Me a Liar" can be when fabricating her stories. Why does she always go to the car-flipping well?

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Wicked said:

I know there are law suits aplenty, but have either Tom or Erika actually been charged with a crime? (yet?)

No and they probably won't be charged with any crimes either. Tom's diagnoses and conservatorship make him presumptively incompetent to stand trial. That a big hurdle to overcome, especially because Tom's diagnoses are ones that a person typically does not recover from regardless of treatment. This means that he has a condition where one would never regain competence. A lot of prosecutors wouldn't even bother indicting such a person because the prosecutor knows that there is an almost zero chance of actually trying this defendant. It's possible that a prosecutor could try to prove that the conservatorship was obtained fraudulently, but that's likely going to involve a long and fairly costly investigation. In all likelihood, a prosecutor is probably going to drop the criminal prosecution of Tom and/or Erika. 

If I were a prosecutor, I'd focus all of my criminal investigation and prosecution efforts on the CA Bar and the judges who Tom seemed to have in his pocket. Those guys are begging for an abuse of office and public corruption prosecution. It would be ugly, but that's the kind of thing that a prosecutor might use to supercharge their political aspirations.

• Useful 15
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, Vanderboom said:

Well now I'm skeptical. Are you sure it was Pasadena? And your car didn't even roll two times? Apparently, in Pasadena, it doesn't even affect the driver much. 😉

Seriously, though, I wonder how lazy Erika "Don't Call Me a Liar" can be when fabricating her stories. Why does she always go to the car-flipping well?

not-even-a-scratch-roman.gif

• LOL 11
15 hours ago, NoWhammies said:

1 hour ago, goofygirl said:

Are you SURE?? You may have been in a coma for 12 hours! LOL!!

ALLEDGEDLY. 

• LOL 19