Type keyword(s) to search

Erika Girardi/Erika Jayne: Let them eat cake

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

And how on earth does she know how many times the car fipped?  That's what always bugs me with this car flipping stories.  A one car accident = no witnesses and while I've thankfully never been in a flipping vehicle I really doubt the survivors count the number of rolls while rolling. 

Like nothing else to do but count the flips like the owl from the old Tootsie Pop commercial.

The momentum needed to flip a car more than once would be like a Nascar-esque speed with a wide open space with no curbs, trees, other cars to stop him...Erika is a liar.

• LOL 8
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Like nothing else to do but count the flips like the owl from the old Tootsie Pop commercial.

The momentum needed to flip a car more than once would be like a Nascar-esque speed with a wide open space with no curbs, trees, other cars to stop him...Erika is a liar.

Or depressions in grass.

I was in a car that rolled and flipped upside down. Once. This was in Atlanta so maybe Erika was in town and got some ideas 🤣

• LOL 9

I realize it's good to bring people along on activities when they're feeling like shit.

But Erika's whining and lies mucked up that trip. I wouldn't bother inviting someone who sits around complaining "woe is me" when she's responsible for the demise of her lifestyle.

Kathy should have launched her off the boat.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Love 18

Taking into consideration context and how much Bravo likes to screw with it:

Just saw a commercial for Wednesday that has Erika saying, “Do you want to get socked in the mouth?” She seems to be looking across the table, and not at Dorit who is next to her.

So…she’s either threatening Sutton AGAIN, or going back to the “Tom was a mean, old bastard to me” trope AGAIN. Or maybe both. One thing for sure — The Erika Jayne Show continues. 

Not surprised, after all that’s happened, that Bravo uses this particular scene to promote the finale. 😕

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Or depressions in grass.

I was in a car that rolled and flipped upside down. Once. This was in Atlanta so maybe Erika was in town and got some ideas 🤣

My sister flipped a car (a truck cut her off and she jerked the wheel to move out of the way quickly and the car rolled once, hitting the Jersey wall and it stopped her from rolling again (if you are familiar with the Jones Falls Expressway in Baltimore it was near the Pepsi plant), she crawled out, in one piece thanks to her seat belt, all the glass was broken and sparks from behind the dash board she had a bump or two but was in one piece. 

I think Erika hoped that her stories detract from her spending the victims settlement money but all it does it draw attention to it, I mean if you can lie to yourself about where the $25 million came from certainly you can lie about car accidents and burglars.

Erika says if you want to find out who your friends are just get old and go broke and see who sticks around but didn't she basically do a vanishing act with Tom for getting old and going broke?

• Love 23
On 9/27/2021 at 12:16 PM, heatherchandler said:

Do people really see her as beautiful?  With her potato face?  I don't find her attractive at all, and that was even before I found out she is evil.

I think she is very pretty but I don’t know what’s going on with her makeup this season. It looks like she applied it with a spatula. She needs to tone it way down! 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
56 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

My sister flipped a car (a truck cut her off and she jerked the wheel to move out of the way quickly and the car rolled once, hitting the Jersey wall and it stopped her from rolling again (if you are familiar with the Jones Falls Expressway in Baltimore it was near the Pepsi plant), she crawled out, in one piece thanks to her seat belt, all the glass was broken and sparks from behind the dash board she had a bump or two but was in one piece. 

I think Erika hoped that her stories detract from her spending the victims settlement money but all it does it draw attention to it, I mean if you can lie to yourself about where the $25 million came from certainly you can lie about car accidents and burglars.

Erika says if you want to find out who your friends are just get old and go broke and see who sticks around but didn't she basically do a vanishing act with Tom for getting old and going broke?

Yes, she did, and I think that at the time of the filming of the later episodes she had been given a clue that if Tom was going to go down for all this, he wasn’t going alone. Hence the sudden, total turnaround on her attitude toward him. Erika is like a child — misbehaves, and then thinks that if the story gets changed or denied it makes everything go away. 

“The truth is what I say it is.” Um….no, it’s not. But that is what you tell yourself to justify what you’ve done. She has dug herself such a deep hole with all of this that if she does get away with it, there truly is no justice. She should just shut her trap from here on and let her lawyers sort this out.

• Love 8

I wonder if the double flipped-car stories are due to being in an altered state, and/or sleep deprivation. It's very odd that she claimed that two members of her family flipped their cars while she's on camera during a short period of time (production timetable). Skilled liars spread those kinds of fabrications out over time, and to different audiences.

That is, the stories don't seem plausible statistically (TM PK), so during production did Erika forget that she had already told the story about Tom? She is normally so crafty. Her persona has been to utter rehearsed bon mots that support her controlled narrative as a glamorous dominatrix. That persona would keep her stories straight and embellish carefully.

She has lost control of what's happening and can't keep up.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, pasdetrois said:

I wonder if the double flipped-car stories are due to being in an altered state, and/or sleep deprivation. It's very odd that she claimed that two members of her family flipped their cars while she's on camera during a short period of time (production timetable). Skilled liars spread those kinds of fabrications out over time, and to different audiences.

That is, the stories don't seem plausible statistically (TM PK), so during production did Erika forget that she had already told the story about Tom? She is normally so crafty. Her persona has been to utter rehearsed bon mots that support her controlled narrative as a glamorous dominatrix. That persona would keep her stories straight and embellish carefully.

She has lost control of what's happening and can't keep up.

She’d certainly deny this, but I think she’s straight-up frightened about how all this could turn out. She’s in panic mode — as she should be. I don’t think she’s really that much of a star, a mover-and-shaker, or even a celebrity that she can expect to easily recover from this, if at all. I was half-joking when I said weeks back that the cocktail bar in Jersey may be hiring.

Personally, I don’t care what happens to her as long as the victims get as much compensation (including punitive damages, if possible) as they are entitled to from both the Girardis. 

• Love 17
20 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

And how on earth does she know how many times the car fipped?  That's what always bugs me with this car flipping stories.  A one car accident = no witnesses and while I've thankfully never been in a flipping vehicle I really doubt the survivors count the number of rolls while rolling. 

I wish Dave Chapelle would do a bit on Erika like he did with “Juicy Smool-yay.”

• LOL 11
19 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Or depressions in grass.

But if the car was going down a hill/mountainside, it would roll more because of momentum, as opposed to flipping on even pavement.  Right?  The number of flips could most likely be determined by examination of the scene.  I don't believe her, but had to put that out there.  You don't lay unconscious for twelve hours and not have a hospital visit (and therefore a record to easily prove it).

• Love 10
8 hours ago, nexxie said:

https://pagesix.com/2021/09/30/erika-jayne-denies-shopping-for-1-bedroom-apartment/

Shopping for a one-bedroom is a whole lot better than moving into a free studio wearing a jumpsuit.

Wow....not to jump on Erika's appearance in this article's photos, but what the ever loving hell with the non-descript, stretched out sweats?  They look like she bought them from Walmart, in the Hanes aisle.  I don't even look that sloppy when doing my heaviest house cleaning!!!  

My really nasty side thought that maybe she is prepping for the latest in government-issued fashion worn in a minimum security women's faciliTy (with the pronounced "t" as Erika says it).

Erika looks horrible, overly large and completely opposite of the persona she tries to project most times on the show.  I also wonder if she is intentionally going out in public like this, as I think she wore something very similar when caught shopping at TJ Maxx.  Does she think dressing like this will garner some sympathy?  

Edited by njbchlover
  • LOL 6
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Wow....not to jump on Erika's appearance in this article's photos, but what the ever loving hell with the non-descript, stretched out sweats?  They look like she bought them from Walmart, in the Hanes aisle.  I don't even look that sloppy when doing my heaviest house cleaning!!!  

My really nasty side thought that maybe she is prepping for the latest in government-issued fashion worn in a minimum security women's faciliTy (with the pronounced "t" as Erika says it).

Erika looks horrible, overly large and completely opposite of the persona she tries to project most times on the show.  I also wonder if she is intentionally going out in public like this, as I think she wore something very similar when caught shopping at TJ Maxx.  Does she think dressing like this will garner some sympathy?  

I know!!  Those sweatpants look to sloppy and just terrible to be anything but some sort calculation for something.  I'm not sure what?  Sympathy??  Look how broke I am, despite two bedrooms of clothes I'm wearing Walmart sweats.  Hey, there's a rundown building with a one bedroom for rent - call the paps and let me pretend to be walking out of it.   One thing I know for sure:  she wasn't visiting a friend.  Erika doesn't have any girlfriends and she wouldn't be hanging around a man without money. 

• Love 20
12 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Yes, absolutely. She was most likely told to tone down her appearance from “It’s XXXpensive to be me” to “I’m a poor person just like you.” She needs all the favorable PR she can get right now. (It will be going a bit too far, however, if she ditches the Land Rover for an old beater.)

I think the days of “I’m-slutty-and-I’m-proud-of-it” are over for her for awhile.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Victoria Winters said:

Wondering if she is trying to use Jen Aniston's trick to get rid of the paparrazi ...wearing the same outfit over and over or for her...wearing sweats?

Wouldn't she just stop calling the paps if she wanted some privacy?

• LOL 19
  • Love 5

Anybody watching the episode that’s now on today’s marathon? It is where Tom attends Erika’s show in LA, where the sound fails. (Season 9, Ep. 14, “The Show Must Go On.”)

Tom looks a little slow physically in his scenes, but he is totally INTO his wife gyrating and writhing onstage, and she thanks him profusely both in a talking head and in person for supporting her career and being the best cheerleader. 

And now we are being told, to some degree, to believe the opposite.

I love that Bravo is giving us a nice retrospective of The Erika Years leading up to the reunion so that we can judge for ourselves the depth of her bullshit.

This is Denise’s first season, and damn, if I don’t miss that woman and her unpretentiousness. 

EDIT: The next ep had LVP’s classic shade during her Puppygate lie detector tesr, “Don’t ask me if Erika is tucking something under.” Oh, Lisa….man. When the tigress claws are extended, they are fully extended.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

Now it gets interesting, legally. Where will she get the money to settle? Hasn't she been saying that she has no money?

Would anyone want to know the source/location of those missing funds (e.g., offshore accounts) that she draws on to pay the settlement?

I think her attorney is stalling, understanding that the legal fees will be astronomical and drain whatever resources Erika has. That's a kind of pressure on the other wide to settle for very little (get what you can for the victims, while you can).

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 5

Vanderpump definitely stuck her Louboutin in her mouth with that joke, but I do think she's genuine when it comes to her support of LGBT.

I think anyone who fancies themselves a comedian, which we all know Lisa does, is going to mess up at one point or another. I know I've said stupid stuff just trying to be funny that I wish I could take back, nothing transphobic, but still.

Back to Erika, she seems to go from one extreme to another on her look. She's either spending $40,000 a month on hair and makeup alone and "likes shit that's expensive" when it comes to her clothing, or she's sweats and little to no makeup. I'm not sure why she can't just do her own makeup (surely she's learned something with the world's best makeup artists working on her face), and put on a cute top and jeans. I generally don't care if someone doesn't want to bother putting on a face each day or likes sweatpants for errands, but I see why people are suspicious that it's to garner sympathy. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

Vanderpump definitely stuck her Louboutin in her mouth with that joke, but I do think she's genuine when it comes to her support of LGBT.

That last day of the season 7 Vanderpump Rules reunion convinced me that Lisa sometimes is only an ally when it is convenient. Lisa demanded that Billie Lee say that none of the cast had said or done anything homophobic or transphobic because Lisa said that "she wouldn't associate with people like that." But some of the cast had actually done some really bigoted things and that's not even getting into that crap with Faith that Lisa has known about for years.

4 hours ago, nexxie said:

There's nothing even close to that in this article. Her attorney merely said that they've received settlement offers and that they're in the preliminary stages of considering them. That settlement offer could simply be "give us the $25 million and we won't try to liquidate your personal property and garnish your wages." And Erika considering it could be hearing the offer and answering with a big old nope. Nothing has changed, but this does serve as a reminder of what a fame hungry pos Ron Richards is. All of his constant mugging for the press has got to make this ordeal so much worse for the victims. It turns their pain into a footnote in this whole ordeal while 2 narcissists snipe at each on social media and in the press.

• Useful 5
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Julyolo said:

What she does is called "trauma dumping" and most narcs are proficient. She believes by the time she's done, everyone will think she's had it worse than her actual victims, if anyone can even remember them. Notice how she never even has the common courtesy to  ask her friends how they're doing, or if any of them are having problems, before she starts hoovering up all the attention or energy in a room?

I've been involved with two covert narcs, so I know.

Some people are just self-absorbed, though. I think my comment was more about that, but I definitely think Erika qualifies as a narc.

• Love 5
17 hours ago, Hiyo said:

That isn't shade, that's transphobia.

Very true. My apologies for the tone-deafness. 

13 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Did anyone see the previews for the next show?  The women are sitting at a table and Erika says if you  call me a liar I'm going to bust your face or something like this. 

Yes. From the shot she’s looking across the table, so a logical assumption would be another threat against Sutton. But for all we know, this could be another lie about Tom.

If this is toward Sutton — AGAIN — that should be it for Erika on this show. She’s proving herself to be a menace.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Love 13
16 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

That last day of the season 7 Vanderpump Rules reunion convinced me that Lisa sometimes is only an ally when it is convenient. Lisa demanded that Billie Lee say that none of the cast had said or done anything homophobic or transphobic because Lisa said that "she wouldn't associate with people like that." But some of the cast had actually done some really bigoted things and that's not even getting into that crap with Faith that Lisa has known about for years.

There's nothing even close to that in this article. Her attorney merely said that they've received settlement offers and that they're in the preliminary stages of considering them. That settlement offer could simply be "give us the $25 million and we won't try to liquidate your personal property and garnish your wages." And Erika considering it could be hearing the offer and answering with a big old nope. Nothing has changed, but this does serve as a reminder of what a fame hungry pos Ron Richards is. All of his constant mugging for the press has got to make this ordeal so much worse for the victims. It turns their pain into a footnote in this whole ordeal while 2 narcissists snipe at each on social media and in the press.

Yes, we should all blame the attorney attempting to get the money, by any means necessary and legal, instead of the thieving famewhore and her con man hubby. Makes perfect sense.

16 hours ago, Julyolo said:

What she does is called "trauma dumping" and most narcs are proficient. She believes by the time she's done, everyone will think she's had it worse than her actual victims, if anyone can even remember them. Notice how she never even has the common courtesy to  ask her friends how they're doing, or if any of them are having problems, before she starts hoovering up all the attention or energy in a room?

So true. I don't really recall get ever showing any interest in her friends lives unless it was to get dirt to gossip about. She has always been totally, completely all about Erika.

• Love 14
59 minutes ago, chlban said:

So true. I don't really recall get ever showing any interest in her friends lives unless it was to get dirt to gossip about. She has always been totally, completely all about Erika.

That includes her habit of showing up late, leaving early, and staying apart from the others on group trips, when there is very often more than enough room to accomodate her if she doesn’t want to share a room. All of that speaks to her self-centeredness/narcissism as well.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, chlban said:

Yes, we should all blame the attorney attempting to get the money, by any means necessary and legal, instead of the thieving famewhore and her con man hubby. Makes perfect sense.

Except it isn't helping to get the money and it certainly isn't helping to get the money any faster. We've seen what happens when Erika is publicly criticized. She becomes defensive, intractable, and nastier. She already believes she's wrongly under attack; it's probably not a great idea to feed her persecution complex. The last time she felt this way, she stopped communicating with her lawyers and was possibly doing something illegal and that's why her lawyers petitioned the court to drop her as a client. It wasn't for nonpayment because courts don't often allow that. Erika isn't trustworthy and  she gets shadier and less trustworthy the more she's cornered.

Just because it's legal to talk to the press doesn't mean it's advisable. Sometimes courts issue gag orders for all sorts of reasons that don't always have to do with tainting a jury. There are so many attorneys involved in this entire mess, but the only one we hear from on any regular basis is Ron Richards. What's the name of the Girardi Keese bankruptcy trustee?

Spoiler

Elissa Miller

What's the name of Tom Girardi's personal bankruptcy trustee?

Spoiler

Jason Rund

What's the name of the firm doing what Richards is doing in the personal bankruptcy?  

Spoiler

Abir Cohen Treyzon Salo Law Firm

How is it that the rest of them have managed to give only a handful of interviews while Ron Richards is in the news almost every week and has over 300 social media posts about this matter. No one else involved in the case does. Richards' purpose in all of this is to retrieve the money, but the man probably spends as much time on his social media as he does going through Erika's documents to find the missing money.

I'm an attorney and I find a lot of Ron Richards behavior to be unprofessional and unnecessary. There are enough attorneys involved in this matter for me to conclude that his behavior is atypical. It's legal, but a bit unseemly. And at no point have I heaped all of the blame on Ron Richards. Ninety percent of this is on Tom. Erika's greed and self-absorption made her very happy to take this money and spend it freely.  That greed and self-absorption are the reasons she can't stay off of social media and it's gross. Ron Richards sniping at Erika just encourages that grossness. His sniping at her keeps it about Erika as opposed to Tom and Erika's victims. Maybe I don't want anymore of her self-absorption. Unless it's about the victims or an actual material change in the case, then I don't want to hear from Ron Richards. And the truth of the matter is that NOTHING had changed in the case when Ron Richards opened his mouth for that reporter. Ron Richards isn't shittier than Tom and Erika, but he's still shitty. He was shitty when he was putting his own unnecessary garbage spin on Russell's abuse of Taylor after Russell's death. 

I'm not giving Tom or Erika a pass.

• Useful 6
  • Love 9

I came to post about Ron Richards but see I am not the only one.  I started following him on Twitter awhile back when someone here posted some of his tweets.  At the time he was posting information.  In the last weeks he has gone in another direction and I felt kinda icky (for lack of a better word) reading his tweets.  The last straw for me was last week when he was posting teasers about a HW, then gave day/time he was gonna drop the info, then at said time he posted link to his You Tube channel.  WTF?  It is almost like he has become obsessed with HW and I hate the term famewhore but he has really morphed into one.  Its pretty astonishing to see.  Anyways, I stopped following him and now am taking anything he says with a big grain of salt, especially after his stunt last week.  I am all for finding the money for the victims, and think both Erika and Tom are POS liars, but I find interesting that the lawyer tasked with finding said money seems to be as thirsty as Erika.

• Useful 4
  • Love 11
On 10/3/2021 at 5:09 PM, njbchlover said:

Well, if the pictures were taken on the 30th it was 85 degrees in LA, so the only reason to be wearing sweats was to make people feel sorry for you.  It was a little bit cooler earlier that week, but like just not sweating your balls off hot -- I was still in short sleeves and sandals.

On 10/4/2021 at 2:41 PM, HunterHunted said:

As someone that was a plaintiff in a scandalous/salacious lawsuit that was large and all over the press, I can kind of speak to this.  When our case settled it was all over the news for a couple of days, it was covered internationally.  There was no escaping it (at least in LA in terms of constant coverage).  I couldn't watch TV, listen to the radio, go online, it was everywhere.  Having it all over the media like that was really triggering and upsetting.  I wasn't mentioned in anything directly, I'm 1 of hundreds of plaintiffs in the suit and 1 of thousands of victims, but just seeing and hearing about it nonstop was really traumatic -- and the settlement was good news for me.  It must be even worse when all the press is about you getting screwed and is just a bunch of shady sniping.

• Useful 5
  • Love 2
On 10/5/2021 at 7:29 PM, yourmomiseasy said:

the only reason to be wearing sweats was to make people feel sorry for you.

I think she's doing it to hide weight gain. And no more mountains of expensive new clothing.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

I think she's doing it to hide weight gain.

Me too.  Weight gain, the dreaded weight gain.  If anything is killing Erika it's looking in her mirror for the millionth time, and seeing a chubby face.  Not the victims, not her husband she ditched in his time of need, but a chubby face. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 7

I thought she said something to Mikey like "I need to see a plastic surgeon"  followed by a bunch of laughter.  Or maybe it was crying.  All I know is that dumbass MIKEY is STILL HANGING AROUND!!!!

Whut??

• Love 6
10 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

And no more mountains of expensive new clothing.

My thought is that all or most of those expensive clothes she wears on the show are borrowed, you know wealthy people can borrow designer clothes, jewelry, Birkins, etc...and I think Erika had the panache and leverage to borrow a Chanel suit or the latest designer stuff, wear it on the show then send it back.

That is why when Erika showed up the the Kill Bill Chinese New Year she said that her dress was all she could find in her closet...no more borrowed clothes from high end retailers, she has to wear off the rack...Nordstrom's Rack for now on.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

Erika provides a helpful case study into the tactics used by people with narcissistic personality disorder and other sociopaths. She lies, manipulates, bullies - even threatens - in an effort to keep her useful idiots in line so they keep propping her up and don’t dare rip off her victim’s mask. Wonder how long she’ll be able to keep her own kid in line.

• Useful 4
  • Love 8
17 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

My thought is that all or most of those expensive clothes she wears on the show are borrowed, you know wealthy people can borrow designer clothes, jewelry, Birkins, etc...and I think Erika had the panache and leverage to borrow a Chanel suit or the latest designer stuff, wear it on the show then send it back.

That is why when Erika showed up the the Kill Bill Chinese New Year she said that her dress was all she could find in her closet...no more borrowed clothes from high end retailers, she has to wear off the rack...Nordstrom's Rack for now on.

Then what did she spend $14M on?

Here's the article about filming https://www.tmz.com/2021/10/08/rhobh-erika-jayne-storyline-drama-tom-girardi-producers-cashing-in-season-12/

• Useful 2
  • Love 1