Type keyword(s) to search

Erika Girardi/Erika Jayne: Let them eat cake

• Start Topic

28 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Erika Jayne's Story That Ex Tom Girardi 'Needed Surgery' Following Burglary Discredited By Detective On The Scene: Reporthttps://okmagazine.com/p/erika-jayne-claims-that-ex-tom-girardi-needed-surgery-after-burglary-discredited-by-detective/

I liked the lead: “Caught in a lie?” My first response: “Which one?”

You’d think she’d be able to understand that the stories she spins are very easily checked out. There is no way in hell that Tom could have taken on a burglar. This may have been a hallucination, or something startled him awake and he was foggy coming out of sleep. The cufflinks may have been missing for awhile, for all we know.

She’s using Tom to provide more cover for herself. It’s really interesting how these details come out in dribs and drabs as the situation warrants. 

• Love 14
18 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

You’d think she’d be able to understand that the stories she spins are very easily checked out. There is no way in hell that Tom could have taken on a burglar. This may have been a hallucination, or something startled him awake and he was foggy coming out of sleep. The cufflinks may have been missing for awhile, for all we know.

She’s using Tom to provide more cover for herself. It’s really interesting how these details come out in dribs and drabs as the situation warrants. 

It was his sleep paralysis demon! I don't know what the demon needs cuff links for though, unless it just wanted to feel a little fancy.

Her stories *are* so convoluted and easily disproven! Is she going against the script Tom and his lawyers gave her because she's pissed at him for blowing up her life?

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
17 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

As a former investigator, I took notice of this as well (and cheers to Sutton for noticing the previous inconsistencies and add-ons as well, which she was subsequently skewered by Erika for because, well, we all know why). 

Erika is definitely using Tom to her advantage (and possibly his). The thing is, the more she lies, the worse the outcome will be for her (possibly more charges). We always told that to people we interviewed who had changed their stories over time. I see this pretty strongly with Erika, now it’s up to the investigators to do the serious digging. 

I do not believe Erika AT ALL, especially after attacking Sutton when Sutton was on to something. Anyone investigating should be re-watching everything she does and says on this show—the expensive glam squad, the changing of the stories, it’s all there over the years. 

• Useful 8
  • Love 16
21 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

As a former investigator, I took notice of this as well (and cheers to Sutton for noticing the previous inconsistencies and add-ons as well, which she was subsequently skewered by Erika for because, well, we all know why). 

Erika is definitely using Tom to her advantage (and possibly his). The thing is, the more she lies, the worse the outcome will be for her (possibly more charges). We always told that to people we interviewed who had changed their stories over time. I see this pretty strongly with Erika, now it’s up to the investigators to do the serious digging. 

I do not believe Erika AT ALL, especially after attacking Sutton when Sutton was on to something. Anyone investigating should be re-watching everything she does and says on this show—the expensive glam squad, the changing of the stories, it’s all there over the years. 

That’s why it’s still a mystery to me why she kept on filming. This had to have been against all legal advice, and a reason why she’s had a hard time keeping attorneys.

EDIT: By coincidence, the episode I’m watching, “Season’s Grillings,” addresses this. Sutton asks Erika if she’s had any conversations with her attorneys about how to navigate the story. Erika says no. I find that extremely hard to believe, given her notoriety. So, Lie No. 564,987 from Ms. Girardi.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Love 23
On 9/17/2021 at 4:00 PM, LemonSoda said:

Dog experts please feel free to correct me but I can’t handle seeing that big dog in a small crate. He’s old so I worry he has arthritis or something. He seems like a calm dog. Can we get him out of the crate? 

The crate should be big enough that the dog can comfortably stand up in it as well as turn around in it.  Many dogs love their crates as they can make them feel cozy and safe.  

People tell you not to use too big of a crate but my husband bought the hugest possible one (men😅) for our pup when she was a baby.  I tried to post a pic but it seems like all the pics I have tried to post here lately say they are too big.

We just left the crate open and she would often go in there to nap.  We only use a crate until our pups became potty trained but some people use crates throughout the dogs life.

• Love 7
22 hours ago, Raiderred said:

I'll have to go back and look at the crate that she has Tiago in and see if it is on the small side.  Most dogs don't prefer big crates because they like it to be tight like a den.  I have owned many dogs over my lifetime and trained when I was in college and I have always crate trained from Dachshunds to Dobermans to Mastiffs.  Dogs sleep a lot and aren't usually too active as adults in crates or just hanging out in the house. Tiago is a Dutch Shepherd and I would guess that they suffer hip dysplasia like a lot of Shepherd breeds.  I saw a video of Erica talking about him and he seems well taken care of even though I have despised this woman since day one, she seems to care for him.   

It seems like when we have seen him in it, he’s usually having a treat.  Hopefully she just has him in there for that short period but yeah, I would need to go back also and look at the size of the crate.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

The crate should be big enough that the dog can comfortably stand up in it as well as turn around in it.  Many dogs love their crates as they can make them feel cozy and safe.  

People tell you not to use too big of a crate but my husband bought the hugest possible one (men😅) for our pup when she was a baby.  I tried to post a pic but it seems like all the pics I have tried to post here lately say they are too big.

We just left the crate open and she would often go in there to nap.  We only use a crate until our pups became potty trained but some people use crates throughout the dogs life.

Thank you! I just didn’t understand it and as he seems like a great dog I couldn’t understand it. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

Someone said that dogs like a snugger crate…but they shouldn’t look like they’ve been crammed in there, which Tiago definitely did to me. With our Dachshund we had a lining on the bottom and some baby blankets, which she’d take and burrow under. Her crate, I guess, would be considered medium size. She was easily crate trained and knew when it was her bedtime. Given that she was stubborn about potty training, she always went in there if we were going away. 

• Love 3
53 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Someone said that dogs like a snugger crate…but they shouldn’t look like they’ve been crammed in there, which Tiago definitely did to me. With our Dachshund we had a lining on the bottom and some baby blankets, which she’d take and burrow under. Her crate, I guess, would be considered medium size. She was easily crate trained and knew when it was her bedtime. Given that she was stubborn about potty training, she always went in there if we were going away. 

Now I don’t know if I want to go back and look at the Tiago’s crate🙁

Edited by JonnieUniteUs
  • Love 3

Honestly I'm ready for a new show.  Jen Shah and Erika share a prison cell....they plan a prison break together, do lap dances for hair color and makeup, and they come to terms with cultural differences  while maintaining a bad attitude, loud mouths, and a general disdain for the rest of the world. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 5
On 9/18/2021 at 3:09 PM, Surrealist said:

I'm about four episodes into Season Six, and as soon as Erika came into frame, I thought "Trailer park."

That bitch ain't no trailer park girl. She'd get her snooty ass beat down with a single "or what?".

• LOL 17
4 hours ago, J80134 said:

That bitch ain't no trailer park girl. She'd get her snooty ass beat down with a single "or what?".

This is exactly it. She’s never been in a circumstance where someone is willing to smack the smirk off of her face. Someone needs to 

• Love 16
12 hours ago, tranquilidade said:

Honestly I'm ready for a new show.  Jen Shah and Erika share a prison cell....they plan a prison break together, do lap dances for hair color and makeup, and they come to terms with cultural differences  while maintaining a bad attitude, loud mouths, and a general disdain for the rest of the world. 

How about “The Real Housewives of Cellblock 9”?

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, Shannah Banana said:

I found this on ebay and posted it for shits and giggles.  It couldn't be...could it?

image.thumb.png.fadb7d153005ee5f8363b6601bfdd890.png

Well, times are tight, and a girl has bills to pay….keep an eye out for the cufflinks, or whatever-the-hell it was that was stolen from Tom.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • LOL 7

I don't want to get slammed for saying this, but Early On Erika is the kind of woman I would have easily befriended because she wasn't judgmental, was loyal to her friends, and for the most part, observed the drama instead of participating in it.

Yet I know what came out about her and Tom. She's a shitty person for making it about herself when it's about his victims, and how much she actually knew.

It's messing with my head because I've only started watching it from the beginning.

I'm finally on Season Seven. 😂

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Surrealist said:

I don't want to get slammed for saying this, but Early On Erika is the kind of woman I would have easily befriended because she wasn't judgmental, was loyal to her friends, and for the most part, observed the drama instead of participating in it.

Yet I know what came out about her and Tom. She's a shitty person for making it about herself when it's about his victims, and how much she actually knew.

It's messing with my head because I've only started watching it from the beginning.

Self flaggelation over someone as vacuous as a BravoHo cast person isn't worth your precious life time.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, gingerella said:

Self flaggelation over someone as vacuous as a BravoHo cast person isn't worth your precious life time.

I think I was feeling a bit of guilt over agreeing with her about some of the other HWs. 

She's an asshole, obviously. 😂

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, gingerella said:

I think a similar concept applies to Erika.  She's a BravoHo for goodness sake.  It's better than what I got goin' on by miles, but to have an ego about it is funny and sad at the same time.

• Love 5
On 9/18/2021 at 4:05 PM, RoseAllDay said:

You’d think she’d be able to understand that the stories she spins are very easily checked out. 

On 9/18/2021 at 4:44 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

She kind of lies like a child.

”And then . . .”

Just a theory, but ....

I'm starting to think Erika doesn't care if she's caught in lies. I don't think she's as smart as some people say, but I also don't think she's dumb. Maybe it's her who has Alzheimers :)

At the end of the day, in the court of public opinon, I feel that all Erika needs is to not be shown to have known that the money she received was siphoned off "widows and orphans".  I think there is a good possibility the paper trail of the case won't prove that she knew. She probably knows this, and doesn't worry too much about inconsistencies.

We may never know the truth. Her fans will give her the benefit of the doubt, and she'll continue with the show while living off money she and Tom squirreled away.

Other than the millions she'll have to pay back, I'm starting to think Erika will survive this thing.

Maybe she IS smarter than I thought.

Edited by Jextella
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
32 minutes ago, Jextella said:

I think a similar concept applies to Erika.  She's a BravoHo for goodness sake.  It's better than what I got goin' on by miles, but to have an ego about it is funny and sad at the same time.

Why would you put someone like her above yourself? She's human garbage of the lowest kind. Fancy clothes and jewelry doesn't mean shit. She's a shitty person, and deeo.down I think she knows it. All these bitxhes k kw they're empty husks inside. With the exception of DUHrit, who actually thinks she's a Saint, the rest know deep.down that they're ahitty humans. Im.lokming at YOU Kyle...

• Love 12

If you go back to the conversations (Bravo has this on film as do some of us on DVR) that Erika has with her fellow castmates about Tom' accident over 3 years ago.

Tom was  on a switchback road behind the house and the road went one way and the car went the other and he crashed, he then either was ejected from the car or rolled down the cliff, was uncounsuious for 12 hours, she found him after he called her, he had a shattered ankle, a head injury, a broken clavicle as well as a broken shoulder. 

She also told Kyle he was fine "the big baby".

Has this woman never hear of public records or subpoenas for information? (Law enforcement, EMT's, tow companies, hospitals, doctors, medical records, X-rays, CAT scans, MRI's, ect.) 

All of this is on film! This stupid woman is going to get squewerd by attorneys and the court.

Can anyone say perjery on depositions or interrogatories? 

Also how is she going to claim that she is being controlled by him if she claims he is as addled brained as she claims and she has not spoken to him or his lawyers since she moved out of the communal house?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Jextella said:

Just a theory, but ....

I'm starting to think Erika doesn't care if she's caught in lies. I don't think she's as smart as some people say, but I also don't think she's dumb. Maybe it's her who has Alzheimers :)

I never thought she was a genius, but I was one of those who thought she was a reasonably smart person. Not so much anymore.

You need a strong memory if you're going to lie so much. 

Does anyone remember when Erika was asked if she was the one who told Yolanda about the Lyme discussion regarding her kids? Erika said it wasn't her initially, but she later copped to it and said she just didn't feel like talking about it after her performance. At that time I thought she seemed nice enough and believed her. Maybe she just lies and forgets things like being on camera or evidence being out there.

What's funny is as much as Rinna is pro Erika now, she certainly wasn't initially . . .

rhobh-lisa.gif

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
On 9/19/2021 at 5:23 PM, RoseAllDay said:

I actually show dogs and yes dog crates should not be huge.  They should be able to stand and turn around and not have to duck their heads.  My one 75 pound Aussie likes to cram himself into my 12 pound Pekingese's crate.  Yes he can do it, no I do not shut the door but I do take a picture before dragging him out.  Tiago's crate is fine.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8
11 hours ago, Surrealist said:

No slams here. l thought the same. She was her own person, did her own thing, and she didn’t care what anybody else thought (hmmm…sounds like a good idea for a song…), especially about her marriage. I found her a refreshing change from the typical howife, and it was funny to see the rest of them react to somebody who was “real,” whatever that means to Bravo.

Funny how people change when the truth comes out.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

If you go back to the conversations (Bravo has this on film as do some of us on DVR) that Erika has with her fellow castmates about Tom' accident over 3 years ago.

Tom was  on a switchback road behind the house and the road went one way and the car went the other and he crashed, he then either was ejected from the car or rolled down the cliff, was uncounsuious for 12 hours, she found him after he called her, he had a shattered ankle, a head injury, a broken clavicle as well as a broken shoulder. 

She also told Kyle he was fine "the big baby".

Has this woman never hear of public records or subpoenas for information? (Law enforcement, EMT's, tow companies, hospitals, doctors, medical records, X-rays, CAT scans, MRI's, ect.) 

All of this is on film! This stupid woman is going to get squewerd by attorneys and the court.

Can anyone say perjery on depositions or interrogatories? 

Also how is she going to claim that she is being controlled by him if she claims he is as addled brained as she claims and she has not spoken to him or his lawyers since she moved out of the communal house?

Another interesting scene is from last season when she was getting ready to leave for New York. He was sitting at the dining room table at the mausoleum, dressed professionally, looking at work papers, and Erika walks in, shows him her Actors Equity contract, and gushes, “I couldn’t have done any of this without your love and support, honey.” A perfectly lucid Tom. 

Her downplaying Tom’s injuries three years ago, if they were real, and calling him a “big baby” is…I have no words. That clip should be played on endless loop. And it should be brought up at the reunion….but it won’t. Simple question, Erika: How do you square the two? The only thing she can say (and probably would, knowing her) is the broken shoulder, clavicle, and head injury didn’t appear until much later. Like when it was a legal necessity.

Channelling Kyle: You’re such a liar, Erika! 

• Love 11
3 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Another interesting scene is from last season when she was getting ready to leave for New York. He was sitting at the dining room table at the mausoleum, dressed professionally, looking at work papers, and Erika walks in, shows him her Actors Equity contract, and gushes, “I couldn’t have done any of this without your love and support, honey.” A perfectly lucid Tom. 

Her downplaying Tom’s injuries three years ago, if they were real, and calling him a “big baby” is…I have no words. That clip should be played on endless loop. And it should be brought up at the reunion….but it won’t. Simple question, Erika: How do you square the two? The only thing she can say (and probably would, knowing her) is the broken shoulder, clavicle, and head injury didn’t appear until much later. Like when it was a legal necessity.

Channelling Kyle: You’re such a liar, Erika! 

This. This is one of the most telling things. If my husband was in an accident and was seriously injured, I wouldn’t be “downplaying” it to my friends only to change my story years later. 

• Love 11
16 minutes ago, chlban said:

No slam here either, heck I liked Brandi her first season so who am I to judge? But, I did not like Erika from day one. I saw her as a gold digger wasting her husband's money so she could dress up like a hooker and prance around half naked. She was also one of those women that "never had any female friends", which is like a flashing red light to me. The woman in question always thinks they are just too fabulous and the rest if us are jealous. I grew up with an absolutely gorgeous friend, in fact she is still gorgeous at 67. She is also one of the kindest, most inclusive women I know. Not surprisingly, she married a rich guy-for love-and that did not change her in the least. Women love her, so that whole tired BS about how we all hate gorgeous women just irritates me. If no one liked Erika, it's because she is a bitch. 

Same! I am not someone who hates just to hate. Brandi was one of my favorites when she was new. I probably start off liking most of them. I liked Rinna for the longest time. I still can't lie that I find her funny. I've even liked Dorit more than most people do.  I just like them all less each season when I see awful behavior. 

I agree that the not into female friends should have been a huge red flag. The bs about all women hating gorgeous women is a pet peeve of mine as well. I'll be friends with anyone who's kind. My friend who's the biggest boy magnet is the one I trust the most. Plus, Erika is in fucking LA. It's a city full of gorgeous women. She could easily make friends as hot as her if she wanted to. I'm not saying jealousy doesn't exist. It obviously does, and we've seen it on the show time and time again. Many of us have experienced it ourselves for one reason or another. 

I know Denise wasn't well-liked on this show and the rumors about Heather Locklear, but she is a gorgeous woman who has lots of other gorgeous friends (Joanna Krupa, Carmen Electra, Krista Allen, just to name a few). 

One thing I've seen happen with some beautiful women is they get so used to having all the attention that they hate when there's someone else in the room they have to share it with. (The most beautiful woman I knew IRL was like this. She was sweet, but so jealous and insecure that she drives her poor husband crazy.) I understood why Erika was somewhat leery with Vanderpump, but her treatment of her was pretty OTT for someone who hadn't been wronged by her. Maybe she was jealous that Vanderpump is not only beautiful, but she has so much else going for her. There are lots of blonde bombshells in Hollywood, but someone who's smart, charming, funny, successful and happens to have looks on top of it is still pretty rare. 

• Love 11
9 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

No slams here. l thought the same. She was her own person, did her own thing, and she didn’t care what anybody else thought (hmmm…sounds like a good idea for a song…), especially about her marriage. I found her a refreshing change from the typical howife, and it was funny to see the rest of them react to somebody who was “real,” whatever that means to Bravo.

Funny how people change when the truth comes out.

Exactly. Even true assholes can be right. I can't disagree with the truth, regardless of whose mouth is saying it.

I'm trying to be active in the convos, but I've also gone back to watch early seasons because I'm unfamiliar with the progression of certain HWs. Initially, when we first meet them, they appear to be on the level and tuned in, but it doesn't take long for the complex personality traits to surface.

I do think Tom was an asshole toward Erika. I didn't care for the way he spoke to her as if she were a stupid child. It was weird to see her so submissive to him.

Right now I'm knee deep into Season Seven where Erika and Dorit are having problems.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, chlban said:

No slam here either, heck I liked Brandi her first season so who am I to judge? But, I did not like Erika from day one. I saw her as a gold digger wasting her husband's money so she could dress up like a hooker and prance around half naked. She was also one of those women that "never had any female friends", which is like a flashing red light to me. The woman in question always thinks they are just too fabulous and the rest if us are jealous. I grew up with an absolutely gorgeous friend, in fact she is still gorgeous at 67. She is also one of the kindest, most inclusive women I know. Not surprisingly, she married a rich guy-for love-and that did not change her in the least. Women love her, so that whole tired BS about how we all hate gorgeous women just irritates me. If no one liked Erika, it's because she is a bitch. 

That’s not always so black and white. I rarely had female friends due to my autism—to this day I find the nuances of female friendship difficult to navigate—I’ve always gotten along better with men because they tend to be less fake and more direct. Agree with you on everything else though. 

I kinda liked Erika the first season but after she went for Eileen, I started paying closer attention. Erika lashes out not because she’s strong, but because she’s weak. She doesn’t like who she is, hence the persona she creates for herself—it’s all she has and she’s hanging on to it tooth and nail. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
On 9/18/2021 at 6:42 PM, CrinkleCutCat said:

After reading that the police describe Tom as being confused and saying unbelievable things (like he had been travelling all over the place) I’m wondering if the ‘Tom got Robbed’ story is really an event cooked up to reinforce the notion that Tom has Alzheimer’s. Plus to shift some expensive items out of the house.

Oh wait. Isn't he supposedly living in an assisted living facility? 

• Love 3
On 9/19/2021 at 2:42 PM, JonnieUniteUs said:

Now I don’t know if I want to go back and look at the Tiago’s crate🙁

When you go back look at the amount of dark dog hair she's vacuuming with the Dyson.  The floor was black with it in one scene.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 9/18/2021 at 9:05 AM, pasdetrois said:

CDAN says it's a major casino owner, and the guess is that Wyatt guy in Vegas. He the scion of a very wealthy Dallas family - his mother used to party with the Reagans.

The proximity fits. CDAN claims Wyatt told Erika to stop asking for so much money.

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2021/09/blind-items-revealed-1_17.html?m=0

I'm assuming Erika has several benefactors. Do they know about each other? What does she do for the handouts?

patthepuss.png

• LOL 7
2 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

Oh wait. Isn't he supposedly living in an assisted living facility? 

Yes, but that's recent. Filming must have 3nd3d around Jan/Feb 

On 9/20/2021 at 11:34 PM, RealHousewife said:

I never thought she was a genius, but I was one of those who thought she was a reasonably smart person. Not so much anymore.

You need a strong memory if you're going to lie so much. 

Does anyone remember when Erika was asked if she was the one who told Yolanda about the Lyme discussion regarding her kids? Erika said it wasn't her initially, but she later copped to it and said she just didn't feel like talking about it after her performance. At that time I thought she seemed nice enough and believed her. Maybe she just lies and forgets things like being on camera or evidence being out there.

What's funny is as much as Rinna is pro Erika now, she certainly wasn't initially . . .

rhobh-lisa.gif

I still think she is smart, but she is also arrogant and she is letting the arrogance take over.

• Love 4

Watching Erika’s first season off and on today…the thing that stands out is how hardened, mean, and guarded she’s become. She was actually likeable (at least to me) that year. Sad.

Tom is his charming, lucid self (outside of putting Erika in her place like a father) and when she makes some excuse about him “traveling for a case” or “at a meeting,” I wonder what he is really up to.

“Bravo” to Bravo for rerunning this walk down memory lane, knowing what we know now. Nice lead-in to the season finale.

• Love 8
On 8/22/2021 at 10:25 AM, BusyOctober said:

Re. Tom’s 2017 12 hr coma inducing cliff diving car accident and his resulting “diminished capacity”…apparently there is NO record with any hospital or police dpt of this accident.  If it was as bad as Erika is claiming in 2020…multiple broken bones, concussion, head trauma, blackout…wouldn’t he have had to receive professional medical attention?  Wouldn’t “The Firm” notice he was in a cast or limping or even missing from the office that Erika supposedly drove him to daily?? 

Not saying any of this really happened to Tom, but playing devil's advocate... I've been in a car accident where I broke my shoulder and dislocated my clavicle among other things and I didn't have a cast or a sling.  I also went to the hospital and had years of physical therapy and then eventually surgery, which did result in a sling.  But I didn't even know I had broken my shoulder until it was mentioned on an MRI a year or two later -- I mean I knew shit hurt, but so many things hurt that it wasn't my biggest problem.  Aside from surgery I don't think they really do much for a broken shoulder anyway.  It also depends on what part of your shoulder you break, I broke the back off the socket.

On 8/28/2021 at 11:06 AM, amarante said:

Brian Moylan does the recaps at Vulture for BH as well as RHONY. I didn't read her book but did read his recent book on the housewives. It was a good fast read - essentially an expanded magazine article with lots of filler that could be skipped but the chapter on behind the scenes stuff is must reading for any real fan. 

I recommend reading his recaps because the comments are fantastic and he is being excoriated for his obvious lack of objectivity in his recaps. The guy takes every opportunity to give her a pass and the benefit of the doubt. He has always rated the episodes on a scale of 1 to 5 and he has the chutzpah to only give these Erika episodes a 3 star rating. I mean in the pantheon of Real Housewives episodes, these are among the most fascinating. 

At this point his actual recaps are worthless but the comments are gold.

I'm glad to hear Brian Moylan is taking some lumps.  I've never liked him or found him very clever and it would drive me nuts how much everyone licked his ass.

On 9/4/2021 at 8:59 PM, Stats Queen said:

I have no clue, but I think her son is his own adult person who chose to be an underpaid public servant for his personal reasons.

I don’t know him, but while he may love his mother he may not like her behavior. The fact that he wants nothing to with social media or temporary fame is also a huge plus in my book.

Tommy's making over $100k base pay, I don't know that that qualifies as underpaid.  https://transparentcalifornia.com/salaries/search/?q=Thomas+Zizzo

On 9/12/2021 at 10:55 AM, JD5166 said:

I just spent an hour down that rabbit hole! THANKS, Amarante...very interesting. Jagger is still the MVP of this franchise. Ha

His cuteness has gotten me sucked into PK's IG account in the past.  For that alone, Jagger is a monster :)

On 9/16/2021 at 9:24 PM, amarante said:

There is a TJ Maxx a few blocks from Beverly Hills across from the Beverly Center which is close to her current residence and one in Santa Monica also in an upscale location.

I don’t think anyone needs to drive 1.5 hours each way to go to one in Pasadena.

If you need cheap crap, there are far better sources in Los Angeles for legitimate sales. 

She has two rooms filled with expensive clothing. When would she decide to wear a fugly $9.99 outfit instead of one of her expensive outfits. 

I haven't been in a decade, but the Bev Connection TJ Maxx or Marshalls or Nordstrom Rack (I can't remember which) used to have some really good  high-end designer shit.  The Nordstrom Rack in Glendale was really good too.  

On 9/17/2021 at 2:00 PM, LemonSoda said:

Dog experts please feel free to correct me but I can’t handle seeing that big dog in a small crate. He’s old so I worry he has arthritis or something. He seems like a calm dog. Can we get him out of the crate? 

I haven't seen what everyone is talking about, but you need about 4" bigger than your dog in height and length.  It sounds like people are speculating that he's crated for days though and that's super not good.  It isn't great to leave your dog crated all day and it isn't safe to leave a dog crated if you are away from the house for extended periods of time.  One of mine hangs in her crate a lot, but it's her choice as the door is open (although sometimes the dingbat will be in there with the door open and cry for me to come let her out, but that's usually if she has crated herself in response to me telling her she's being a dick).  My dogs' crates are bigger than the minimum needed so they can have thick mattresses and pillows and fluffy blankets to their hearts' content.  They are getting to be old ladies and when their backs are bothering them they prefer to hang in the crates because they are comfy and safe.

• Love 9

It's funny because I've been binge watching RHOBH and I'm on season 8, ep.5. In it Erika is discussing Tom's accident with Mikey with one of her assistants. (I don't think it's Mikey but I don't pay much attention to her 'squad'.) She has just arrived back from her Tokyo trip with Lisa Rinna. She's been back three days according to her. She says she got the call about Tom and it sounded like maybe she was still overseas or had *just* gotten back. But it doesn't sound *at all* like she was there when they initially admitted him and had to make any decisions about operating on his brain or not. She talks about the ankle and she does sound genuinely (at least as much as her blank face and emotionless voice can express) worried. She talks about him sleeping a lot and her watching his breathing and pain threshold. That she saw a 'flash of just kind of fear' even though he doesn't like to talk about 'that kind of stuff'. But it sounds more because she'd never seen him significantly injured (and a broken ankle is not joke though it's not a severe head injury for sure) and because it's making her realize he may not always be here because he *is* elderly. She wonders if she could handle everything on her own (this is in a talking head), keep everything, keep it together, will she 'be able to stand on [her[ own two feet?' is her 'life gonna change?' that 'things could change...everything be taken away' in a second. The incident isn't brushed over getting a segment and a couple talking heads but she definitely doesn't seem like he was more injured or that she's covering it up. It genuinely seems like it was a broken ankle period and there's nothing to indicate he heroically scampered up the hill after suffering a blackout concussion. She even says 'these things happen' and 'it could have been worse', 'that people have had much worse accidents'. Like, why mention it so much if she was secretly covering something up? It didn't seem like she was trying to sell a story that everything was fine so much as stating, yeah, a broken ankle is bad but it wasn't more serious than that. Plus, it's just three days since she's back and she's hanging out, it looks like, in her little home away from home chatting and chilling. If it's three days (and maybe slightly more if she was just coming home from overseas when she got the call but hadn't arrived) and it had happened like she *now* says it did, the WHY ON EARTH isn't she at the hospital? She's totally filming. Which also means that BRAVO crews were around a LOT which means there's plenty of film to subpoena. And if her costars from that period--Kyle (who she specifically talked to about it at a lunch), Dorit and Lisa R should know this. I'd at least be asking on the sly about it. But you know that Andy isn't going back and gathering any receipts. But I hope some of the plaintiff's lawyers are. 

• Useful 9
  • Love 7
On 9/19/2021 at 6:45 PM, tranquilidade said:

With Theresa Guidice back in jail with them.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2