Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E08: Start To Finish

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

Here is your Episode thread for S06.E08: Start to Finish. This thread opens Sunday at 10:00 pm, after the episode airs.

Before the episode airs, head on over to this link --> S06.E08: Start to Finish - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat, to speculation and chat like crazy! That thread opens this Friday around 5:00 pm.

Remember:

Please Post NO Spoilers (Comics, Talking Dead or Otherwise).

Respect each others opinions, Always Be Civil and Enjoy Yourselves!

• Love 1

Sam has to die because by the time the show comes back he will he the same height as Kobe Bryant. That Law and Order Special Victims Unit show me where the bad man touched you drawing is not going to mask the fact he is 10 feet tall

• Love 14

I never understood when LEOs or any other folks give up their guns in a hostage situation when they're five feet away. Ten, twenty sure, but five? And these people are trained to aim for the head.

Rosita could have gotten a shot off.
  • Love 17

Well, fuck you Morgan, Ron and whatever the other kid is. Too much stupidity today.

RIP Deanna.

Not a whole lot happened, eh? Too cliffhanger-y for my taste.

Also, the airplane thing during the commercials turned out to be so lame. Is it 5 minutes spread over 16 freaking parts or something? Plus, it's not overly interesting. What's the point exactly?

• Love 10

"Mom...MOM..." Are you friggin kidding me?!

They forgot to duct tape Sam's mouth shut. Letting Sam hide upstairs because he was scared did not help. If they had let the kid face his fears earlier, he wouldn't have been so terrified later on.

Deanna was a badass. Choosing to shoot the Walkers instead of killing herself, that was a gutsy move. Too bad she had been bitten, Deanna could have been a formidable leader.

Thanks a whole lot, Morgan. Letting the Unfair Wolf live now gets the nice doctor killed. Of course, Carol could have chosen to fight that battle another day. However, the Unfair Wolf was going to get loose.

• Love 6

Well damn it all to hell, I wasn't finished with my instructions to Denise when the thread locked.

Let your body go limp.  Never let yourself get taken to the second place.

Does Oprah, like zombies, not exist in this world?!

Edited by candall
  • Love 17

Welp, that was an overall disappointment.

Bye DeAnna, see ya on Talking Dead.

I have wait until February 14th for the CHOP CHOP to happen.

Side eyeing Gimple, for that stupid fight, Wolf escaping and one death.

Edited by MrsRafaelBarba
  • Love 7

I love Rick in survival mode. He is relentless and determined. I cannot imagine Sam surviving this. Goes to show how amazing it is that Carl has lived this long.

Yay, Glenn go save Maggie. Enid better help him out. I expect Daryl, Abraham, and Sacha cannot be very far away.

I don't know who was stupider, Morgan, Carol, Rosita or Tara. How could Rosita and Tara drop their guns? When did they get so stupid? Carol could grabbed Denise and gotten out there without all that drama.

Oh, I liked Gabriel stepping up finally. I want him to survive and flourish.

I hope that Deanna saved a bullet for herself, getting eaten alive is no fun.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 5

Honestly, who the hell even are half these people? For the most part, I just cannot with the Alexandrians. They all just kind of blur together, so when they sit around and chit chat with psychos or whatever, I just cant get that involved. 

Jessie has kind of grown on me, I will say. I don't really mind her at least.

Deanna at least went out hard. 

That was just pretty anticlimactic. There was some good stuff, but mostly it just seemed like a place holder until the next episode. 

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 4

This whole season stank so much of the showrunners liking the idea of a zombie horde premiere so much that they decided to do it twice.

Its kind of remarkable that they managed to drag their feet so much.  They did waste at least half the episodes in the season so far.

• Love 8

Sam has to die because by the time the show comes back he will he the same height as Kobe Bryant. That Law and Order Special Victims Unit show me where the bad man touched you drawing is not going to mask the fact he is 10 feet tall

Yeah, they aren't selling me on him being under, like, 13 years old. Makes all the "monster" talk a bit ridiculous unless he has some, until now, unmentioned cognitive disabilities. 

I'm so mad at Morgan. If anything other than sunshine and roses happens to Denise, it's on him. Of course, she should have gotten the eff out of dodge as soon as Carol showed up. 

ETA: Okay, I'm watching the epilogue or whatever the hell this is to make us watch Into The Badlands, and I am so OVER this bullshit of we own you and all your things. I'm sure that's how the real ZA would be, but it's getting old to watch. 

Edited by calliope1975
  • Love 11

Deanna - goin' out like a fucking boss!  You rock, lady!

Rick and his people wearing those sheets smeared with Walker guts looked like some macabre baptism.  But, of course, "Mom....mom" is going to fuck everything up for everybody.

And, thanks to Morgan, Carol maybe dead and the Wolf just made off with the closest person Alexandria had to a doctor.  Morgan sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo needs to die.

Besides the commercial for that movie with Leonardo DiCaprio and that big frozen booger hanging out of his nose (I'm retching while writing that), I thought this was a solid episode.

Edited by bmoore4026
  • Love 10

They forgot to duct tape Sam's mouth shut. Letting Sam hide upstairs because he was scared did not help. If they had let the kid face his fears earlier, he wouldn't have been so terrified later on.

IKR? I was yelling, "Stop feeding him, and he'll come downstairs!"

New episodes in February? Unfair!

• Love 21

Each episode I feel like I'm watching a really long preview for when the season really gets started. Let's hope they kick it out of neutral when it returns.

And it looks like it's all ovah for Tovah.

She is not bright. If you need to end yourself, why are you wasting bullets on walkers. There was no need for her to open that door.

• Love 4

meh.  Negan. Another deranged asshole.  I may pass on the second half.  

Okay, I won't.  But I'm starting to hate watch this show like I did with Fear, and that's not good. The first three episodes this season were so good.  Even the Morgan/Tabitha/Cheesedude episode was good, just misplaced.  

But now everything sucks.

• Love 13
The way Morgan slammed Carol to the ground could have killed her. Is her life not "precious"?

Well, he did say he wasn't going to let her kill him, so I don't blame him.  As far as he's concerned, his life is precious, too.

Overall, I thought this half season was pretty boring.  

I suppose Morgan and Carol will wake up and have hate sex so I can say goodbye to this show forever.

Edited by Ohwell
  • Love 7