Type keyword(s) to search

S27.E10: Bring The Fun, Baby!

• Start Topic

I think I'm officially ready for Logan and Chris to go home. So much animosity and general unpleasantness.

It was certainly a hot and demanding leg, but overall seemed pretty quick and linear with very few chances to make up time. So Denise and James Earl were screwed from the start. I also hate the idea of the U-turn before the detour. It should be a reward for finishing your detour ahead of the other teams.

10 legs in, and still teams have never had to drive themselves. I'm enjoying this season, but that is definitely my biggest complaint.

Also, I will say that I am surprised at the outcomes so far. After the first few episodes, I thought editing was foreshadowing a final three of the Green team, Texas boys, and Denise and James Earl. At least 2 of those are wrong! Honestly I like all 3 teams that are not named Logan and Chris, so any of the others are fine.

Edited by TheRabbi
  • Love 8

I like front-running Justin. Sure, it's a pain to see him & Diana win leg after leg with an overmatched opposition, but I like how much fun he's having. I think they would've been better off running TAR26, which needed memorable Racers.

Grueling leg all around. Props to J&D for U-Turning Logan & Chris, even though a. It didn't eliminate them, and b. The smart move would've been to throw the monkey wrench at Kelsey & Joey. J&D have the race itself on lock . . . now they're trying to win more fans by trying to rid the season of the most obnoxious couple. In other news: Tiffany & Krista deserve some credit for finishing in third . . . especially with the locals inconveniencing Tiffany. Ripping the net is something I'd expect from the overachieving Ice Dancers on The Ridoncuolous Race. Very dirty.

I hate to say it, but anytime I see Racers with kids at the Pit Stop, my mind immediately goes to Jonathan & Victoria's final leg in TAR6.

• Love 9

TAR has always been a favorite show, but 20 minutes of Justin playing to the camera is not entertaining, it is tedious. I just wait with the sound muted, until some of the other racers show up. And no, they went after Logan and Chris for personal reasons...for implying the green team were stirring things up back in an earlier leg. The U-Turn was payback. Fair enough, since it is part of the game, but there was no altruism involved.

The cheerleaders are the team I am rooting for, but I seriously cringed when Tiffany's balloon net was ripped as she was riding the bike on the bridge...given what has happened to some western women in India, it was fortunate for her that a camera crew was there. You could see how quickly that could have gotten out of control.

Not at all cool. 

This is not a great season for TAR, at least for me. The gap between the racers has taken all the tension out of the race. Which is unfortunate.

• Love 23

I was glad the balloon man didn't make Tiffany (or Krista -- whichever one it was) go back and refill a new net.  Between that and them being harassed while delivering the groom, India did not shine in this episode.

Phil's shirt was a much better choice tonight than last week, though.

• Love 18

Somehow, Justin and Diane are growing on me. They really are having so much fun. I loved Diane giving out tattoos to the kids (and adults) while waiting for Justin to finish the roadblock. Of course, things are going well for them..I think we've seen that they completely collapse when things are not going so well, so I may well change my mind about them once again. 

I give Chris a pass, since he was obviously unwell, but Logan is just the worst! Do they communicate any other way than by screaming at each other? 

I really felt for Tiffany (?) who had her balloon net ripped by obnoxious passersby. Thankfully it didn't cost her the clue. If i recall, lone women tend to be harassed in India, and this was just an example of that, I think. Yes they are whiny, but I would feel the same way.

The reporters are genuinely nice people, I think, and I hope that they come into their own soon.

I can't imagine how hot it was..Phil was sweating like anything..something we don't usually see, so I can imagine how hot it must have been for the racers. I bet they all left a few pounds in India. (especially Chris)

• Love 8

Grueling leg all around. Props to J&D for U-Turning Logan & Chris, even though a. It didn't eliminate them, and b. The smart move would've been to throw the monkey wrench at Kelsey & Joey. J&D have the race itself on lock . . . now they're trying to win more fans by trying to rid the season of the most obnoxious couple.

From a strategic standpoint, the smart U-Turn would have been Kelsey and Joey or the cheerleaders.  I'm unclear as to what fans the Green Team are trying to win over, because it's really each team for themselves at this point.  If they actually think they have the race lock, their ego will trip them up.  All it takes is a little bad luck.

Edited by escape
  • Love 7

I am not a cheerleader fan, and that didn't change with the WTF comment hoping the groom was cute.

Justin continues to bug but I found Diana likable tonight.

I think it's Logan that I truly dislike and maybe not Chris. From her snatching the clues from Chris and refusing to talk through who should do what task, to her constant belittling of him and threatening to quit, she's really toxic. At least she knew they looked terrible while screeching.

Denise and James Earl really grew on me. They started out pretty bumpy but just worked better together each week. So supportive of each other by the end. It was a good decision to do this together.

Now that Justin and Diana played personally rather than smart, I hope the reporters beat them.

• Love 5

I can't say it enough. Shut up Justin and Logan.

That leg was brutal but then I've never seen an episode in that part of the world that wasn't. I saw such a difference in the way the locals treated the cheerleaders. I felt sorry for them

I don't want to say that next week looks promising because you know...editing.

• Love 11

Logan is just a terrible person. She actually shoved Chris from behind when they were at the party and if I wasn't going to abide that shit with Jonathan, it's just as bad coming from her. And her personality is also horribly unpleasant. I've been ready for them to be gone for many legs so let's get on with that, show.

James Earl seems to be a nice kid.

Otherwise, and it's not like I was even rooting for them, really, I'm not loving any of the teams left. I guess Kelsey and Joey, because I don't find anything objectionable about either of them. Krista is also stealth unpleasant and Justin...no. He is annoying beyond belief to me.

The crush of people everywhere the racers turned was making me very claustrophobic.

• Love 11

I do wonder if Logan and Chris  are watching themselves as TAR airs...and how do they see themselves?  It's one thing for a team to have a bad leg and a cringe-worthy fight, but these two have not had a kind word for one another since the start of the race. They are toxic together and the way they speak to one another is straight-up ugly. Are they embarrassed at seeing themselves, or oblivious? When Chris joked about them getting married, and Logan seemed to think that was a real possibility, I was stunned. From the editing it is hard to tell if the other racers are interacting with them at all or avoiding them. Just being within earshot of them would be unpleasant.

• Love 10

TAR must get some wonderful incentives for going to India- I feel anxious and disgusted watching it from the security of my couch- I can't even imagine being there.

Disappointed green team was first again- but not so much that James Earl and Momma are gone. Hope Logan registers for an Anger Management class after she watches these episodes.

• Love 5

Denise and James Earl grew on me and I guess I like the reporters and the cheerleaders are just OK. I did feel for the one who was on the bike with the balloons while guys were pressing in on her. Even with the camera's there it had to feel uncomfortable. I still don't like Justin and Diana and was somehow annoyed that she brought USA tattoos even though the kids liked it. So in every leg, J & D get to leave first, are competent racers (like the reporters), and therefore will always come in first. I really need to see all of the teams leaving at the same time to find out if anyone can beat them. Otherwise it's kind of boring to me because there is zero suspense, week after week.

• Love 6

Wow.  So few comments.  Do we have the Thanksgiving weekend to thank for that?  Or has Justin ruined the season that much?

The latter. Definitely the latter.

Justin: I don't want to regret anything on the race.

Me: Well, I regret that you are on the race.

Justin is just a braying ass. I cannot stand him. I mute the TV when he's on. Although I guess I can't give him all the credit for ruining this season for me. Between the poor casting (and yes, several of the more memorable teams went out early) and the overall race design this season (a U-turn before a detour? Really?), I guess there's enough blame to go around.

Edited by Quilt Fairy
  • Love 22

I was happy to see Justin and Diana win again (want them to win the whole thing).  It's a race, I want to see competent racers, and they are.  And they're rather less annoying than many other teams on the race (like Josh and Tanner, Chris and Logan, etc.).

However, I'm pretty down on the Race as a whole this year.  Lousy casting, but worse than that, it is BORING because too many of the legs (like this one) are way, way too linear.  What the heck's up with that?

Edited by QuantumMechanic
  • Love 11

Well  other than the boring predicable win... again... that certainly was a grueling leg but very little shuffling other than the U-Turn and even that didn't do a whole lot of damage.  While in a sense they were right that Logan and Chris ARE a strong team I can't help but think that there was a little bit of personal in their (his?) decision to U-Turn them.

I am sure Justin is enjoying the race but to me he still comes off as obnoxious and "putting on a show" for the most part  (except the carnival ride).  In my own opinion, a super fan does not have to brag and wear a t-shirt claiming they're going to tie and/or break the record.  Put your heads down and just do it don't stop to congratulate yourselves.

Really glad that the cheerleaders were not penalized for what happened to their balloon net- that was terrible...

Sorry to see Alabama go- they really chugged along and settled into a good relationship- I hope that continues.

At this point I'm rooting for Kelsey and Joey.  They're strong, work well together but just need that tiny little edge (or a mistake on J&D's part) to get past them.  And I hope they do.

I was not impressed with the third u-turn.  Odd placement as usually (or I thought) teams do one detour THEN see the UTurn station and find out if they've been U-Turned or not.

Edited by Ducky
  • Love 8

Well that was an interesting mix of exasperation and uncomfortable-ness. The ease w/ which J&D coast to victory leg after leg is mind numbing. As someone mentioned upthread, the number of linear leg designs is also staggering. Why couldn't this leg include an HoO bunch so the teams could've finished the tasks during the slightly less intimidating Indian daylight?

The uncomfortable-ness comes from watching travel in India at night, particularly through the eyes of two younger female travelers. I've (and I'm a guy) traveled in Southeast Asia (including the Little India area of Singapore) independently a fair bit and I'm always reminded how big my personal space bubble is every time I visit. India would push that to the nth degree.

Really, only a u-turn of the Cheerleaders would of made a difference in the finish order. Maybe. Had J&D passed on their u-turn I'm sure Logan and Chris would've made that decision. The cheerleaders stealthly ability to lie in the last leg might have benefited them more than I would've guessed at the time they pulled it off. Unfortunately Denise and James Earl's major issues finding the pit stop during the previous leg sealed their fate. Without that travel fail, they should have been able to capitalize on L&C's being u-turned.

Edited by PhD-Purgatory15
  • Love 3

Delurking to join the choir about this depressing season. Each week, it's just like watching a train going to the next destination, with the caboose getting cut off at the end. It took me till last week to remember Kelsey's name (probably still spelled it wrong) and that's the only team I actually like at this point. It seems like too much effort to even hate Justin anymore. I liked the fear of heights kind of tasks early on, but that seems like a long time ago now. Has the show just finally run out of steam?

• Love 8

There is just no drama in this season at all.  When the only real "racing" is for last that is not fun.  And I am with The Rabbi--it really bothers me that we have not seen them driving at all.  The cast is so blah this year except for Justin.  I am with the group who actively dislike him.  He has not demonstrated any of the good sport characteristics that I was brought up to admire.  He is not a gracious winner at all-he is an in your face competitor and I just don't like him.  It means I won't root for him but a heck of a lot of people and teams I don't root for come out winners.

I am surprised by how strong Logan and Chris are.  When did that happen?  But they are so unpleasant!

I cannot stand the cheerleaders either--their whining and poor little me act just annoys.  Their lights weren't any heavier than anybody else's but they always act like they are somehow running a different harder race.

I didn't like Denise and James Earl when they started but they did grow on me.  And I give Denise a lot of credit for doing as well as she did in India.  As an older racer, That heat and the physical tasks must have been very grueling.

I am rooting for Joey and Kelsey.

• Love 9

I honestly need somebody to explain to me why Justin is more annoying than the screeching Logan, the passive aggressive Chris, or the Fran Drescher soundalike cheerleaders?  Justin is having fun, what's wrong with that?

Show really needs to reconsider India after all of the frightening things that happened tonight.

I also thought that the kiss the cheerleaders gave to the groom was inappropriate, considering that India censors kisses out of Western movies.

Edited by Rick Kitchen
  • Love 23

I really loathe Logan constantly yelling at Chris, but I hate to say she is right most of the time. Does Chris not read the clues? Did he think they had to drag children around the tent on the ride rather than just swinging them? Does he not trust her at all? She's screaming what to do at him but he just asks everyone else. I would have lasted 2 minutes with him.

• Love 9

TAR must get some wonderful incentives for going to India- I feel anxious and disgusted watching it from the security of my couch- I can't even imagine being there.

You feel disgusted by India? How sad.

The latter. Definitely the latter.

Justin: I don't want to regret anything on the race.

Me: Well, I regret that you are on the race.

Justin is just a braying ass. I cannot stand him. I mute the TV when he's on. Although I guess I can't give him all the credit for ruining this season for me. Between the poor casting (and yes, several of the more memorable teams went out early) and the overall race design this season (a U-turn before a detour? Really?), I guess there's enough blame to go around.

LOL and ITA!

• Love 1

Ahh but Logan and Chris are still annoying and the cheerleaders are still squeaky and whiny-ish but they all come by it honestly.  It feels to me like Justin is going out of his way on purpose to do everything he's been doing.. mugging to the camera, cackling, bragging(no shame in it but a wee bit much) and comes off as a little fake.

But that's just lil ole me and my lil ole opinion :)

• Love 10

Everytime the show starts, I want to like Justin. I mean, he's racing well, he's a fan of the show, he's enthusiastic, but then I just can't stand him. I just want them to lose so much. And I keep wondering how she can stand him.

I hope there's a shake up next week, the preview looks promising....

• Love 18

India is my favorite place to visit on earth.  A few cruddy guys treating the cheerleaders badly could just as well happen in America.  And does every day of the week here.  People are people everywhere.  And some (not all) male teenagers are, alas, male teenagers everywhere too.  There are few places young women can walk in large cities in America without this kind of treatment as well especially at night.

India has always shown me the most gracious, most giving and most polite and helpful people on the planet.  We could learn a lot from their kind and generous character.

Wow.  So few comments.  Do we have the Thanksgiving weekend to thank for that?  Or has Justin ruined the season that much?

The former.  I'm loving Justin & Diana and happily tune in to root through time and space for the Green Team and all the great locations they have gone to this season.  A really awesome route. 

Yes the editing says they won't win.  The editing has been setting that up all season and each leg they survive I'm happy before the inevitable happens.  Just like the editing has set us up for the reporters to win with the oh so close, just missed, just one leg, only behind by minutes endless edit.  The editors are doing a bad job this year dropping anvils big big time about the fates of the Green Team and Reporters.

Ironic though that one of the two teams Justin said were their friends and they wanted to protect with the U-Turn (along with the reporters) were the cheerleaders who had U-Turned them and then lied well enough to make them think they didn't.

I will give the cheerleaders this though.  They seemed really sad to see Denise & James Earl eliminated while the Paps just stood around looking annoyed that they had to hang around listening to the mother/son exit interview with Phil.  Well the woman at least tried to look somewhat interested but the man looked like he just wanted to strangle someone at that point.  Probably the woman he was with.  I think Justin got it right.  None of the other teams like the Paps.

I agree with TheRabbi and others above about no driving this season.  That is the one fly in the oinment of this season for me too.  Of course I hated Ford in show placement ads too.  I wish they would go back to local stuff like the rickety pickups in Mexico and especially the old eastern block cars that broke down all the time in Hungary.  And, the best ever, filling up diesel vechicles with unleaded gas in Spain.  Good times.

Edited by green
  • Love 13

I love the competency and enthusiasm J/D (Team Green) show for the race and hope they win. They may not be as ruthless and cut throat as the others (since they chose C/L for the road block) but they have the skills to offset their niceness. He reminds me of a rambunctious big puppy--enthusiastic and friendly. Sure he is loud but he seems like a good guy. I liked her giving fake tattoos to the children and it makes sense they reflected their country (if someone from another country came here to the states and gave me a fake tattoo from their home country I wouldn't bitch about it being a non-american tattoo). J/D can do nothing right since no matter what they do, so many people say hateful things. I have to remind myself that most people like underdogs and if you are good at something then that often brings out negative comments.

Team Green (J/D) FTW!

I was disappointed that the the reporters complained about being #2 when they were lucky that their "friends" (whom they bitch about) could have been strategic and u-turned them but instead helped them. They went down a little in my mind but I still like them better then the whiny lying cheerleaders who flirt to get ahead (don't mind the flirting but I wish they didn't have to rely on it so much). I did feel horrible that they were harassed (ripped balloon nets and creepy guys near them….not to mention they could have been hurt if someone walking under the rope and pulled it or snagged it causing her to fall with the candelabra). The less said about the paparazzi the better….they shouldn't have lied the prior episode hence their u-turn.

I always enjoy seeing the legs in India. I just wish it had been daytime since it was hard to see everything with it being dusk and night for most of the episode.

Edited by Vicky8675309
  • Love 9

I honestly need somebody to explain to me why Justin is more annoying than the screeching Logan, the passive aggressive Chris, or the Fran Drescher soundalike cheerleaders?  Justin is having fun, what's wrong with that?

Show really needs to reconsider India after all of the frightening things that happened tonight.

I also thought that the kiss the cheerleaders gave to the groom was inappropriate, considering that India censors kisses out of Western movies.

I agree with your point.  Justin has studied the show, and is more aware of the race as a TV show than other teams are.   I enjoy seeing him and Diana, because they seem to be having fun.   I enjoy enthusiastic racers much more than bickering racers. 

I do wish racers were told ahead of time that certain American customs, especially physical contact with strangers, can be offensive in some countries.  While they cannot prepare teams too much, they really should be given a crash course on expressing appreciation in ways that are more universally accepted.  Bowing, shaking hands - no hugging or kissing.  

• Love 18

Don't like Justin.  He isn't running this race, he's performing it.   Diana seems to be OK though.  

Loved the greeter, showing some eastern dance moves to the cheerleaders.  But someone needs to tell them to stop molesting the public!  Pretty nasty trick someone played on them with the balloons!

Luke & Margie were going home from early.  They made a lot of progress in their personal relationship, and Margie proved to be surprisingly tough and capable, but they couldn't hang on any longer.

TPTB playing tricks with the preview.  I'm not falling for that.

• Love 12

Well, that's your Emmy leg -- India, at night, wedding party! -- and probably your Emmy as well.

I wondered about the U-Turn and its ultra-weird positioning, because the strength at the front made it feel like a processional leg that required an artificial shake-up, and then we got to the last three pushing their generators down the street a few minutes apart. But afterwards, the tension of that finish dissipated, and it was indeed a pretty damn processional leg that was only really tense because Chris and Logan had to do both sides of the Detour.

So I'm ambivalent about it. Superficially, it was the ideal TAR-in-India leg: just enough teams to know them all well but for there to be an elimination, joyous at the front and gruelling at the back, just enough competitiveness for the outcome to be in doubt. But it was fundamentally a leg where the positions were determined by the previous leg and the gaps between the teams at the outset, and the U-Turn was there to stop all the teams finishing in the order they started.

(Clearly Tiffany got a pass on the Road Block because having her balloon bag torn en route was no fault of her own; the edit there told its own story, and the cheerleaders were most exposed to the uglier side that sometimes comes through on Indian legs.)

Edited by etagloh
  • Love 2

Did I hear his mom call James Earl "Spud Bud?" At first I thought it was "Spud Dud" (at the balloon task). He doesn't look like a potato to me, so I'm curious about the origin of that nickname.

I remember some people were annoyed by the reporters' hats, but this week I finally learned which was Joey because of the hat. Now I want all the to wear hats with their names on them!

The contrast between the front runners and the rest of the teams, with the latter complaining endlessly and showing not just fatigue but also contempt for the surroundings, was hard to take. I get being tired. But try not to be disrespectful of the locals, mkay?

Not that it wasn't mutual. The harassment of the cheerleader (no idea which is which) was also unpleasant.

It must be like being cast in a movie, having all those staged wedding activities. I wonder if every kid signed a release or collected the pay of an extra.

• Love 1

Part of the problem with this season, as I see it, is that there have been too few "catch-up" challenges -- challenges at some local attraction that doesn't open until 8 am, for example, forcing teams to wait through the night, thus leveling the playing field regardless of how wide a lead the first team had in the previous leg.   This season, they've gone from one challenge right to the next with little or no downtime, permitting the loathsome Justin to stay far out front.

The local greeter at the mat for this leg was beautiful.

• Love 5

I did not like this leg at all. All I could see was uncontrolled crowds & accidents waiting to happen, especially with all those kids running around. When whoever that guy was cut the cheerleader's net I kept wondering if he had a knife & what else he was going to use it on. Just a poorly planned leg IMO, people shouldn't be put in danger.

• Love 11

Don't like Justin. He isn't running this race, he's performing it.

TPTB playing tricks with the preview. I'm not falling for that.

YES!! Good job of nailing what it is about him that bugs so much. He wants yo to think "I'm just enjoying the race," but it's really "Hey!! LOOK AT ME enjoying the race!" And while he is n undeniably good-- no, great -- player, his smugness about it makes him unbearable. Sportsmanship: it's not over-rated... and Justin hasn't a shred of it.

Edited by GenL
Remove preview talk
  • Love 14

Call me politically incorrect - I would not want to go to India.on my own

I am glad camera men were there for them

I don't like the crowds...the under current is not pleasant

I would like anyone but Justin to win. I prefer even Logan and Chris to him

I do not like this season of the Justin show. I also don't like some of the tasks which I think do not give them a 

way to get ahead. 

• Love 10

I am glad camera men were there for them

I don't think that would help them at all. I can't remember the team or the season (hopefully someone else will) but one team was basically kidnapped by their taxi driver & taken to the wrong village to be held for money, & the only thing the camera guy did was film it.

• Love 2

Logan is just a terrible person. She actually shoved Chris from behind when they were at the party and if I wasn't going to abide that shit with Jonathan, it's just as bad coming from her. And her personality is also horribly unpleasant. I've been ready for them to be gone for many legs so let's get on with that, show.

Logan shoving Chris was really horrible.  I was really hoping they were out.  I'm tired of the ugliness they display.  I do wonder how they feel watching themselves. Will they learn from this or delude themselves into thinking they don't look bad?

Have we ever seen Phil this sweaty before?  His hair was flat.  He looked so worn out.  That's not my Phil.  At least we only had one glimpse of the horrible floral blouse from last week.  Thanks for changing Phil! 

• Love 1

I cannot stand the cheerleaders either--their whining and poor little me act just annoys.  Their lights weren't any heavier than anybody else's but they always act like they are somehow running a different harder race.

I felt really bad for the one who was harassed on the balloon task but that sympathy disappeared when a guy clearly helped push the generator/bike to the wedding.

• Love 2

Thanksgiving and family obligations in my case.  I like Justin and hope he and Diana win.  They deserve it.  

I only got to see the last 20 minutes and was very surprised that there was no sign of the Green Team or the Reporters that whole time.  The four of them must have whipped through this leg far ahead of the remaining teams.  I'll catch the rest of the show sometime this weekend after the family leaves.

• Love 4

I think that Justin and Diana have dominated in part because there has been relatively little bunching. My guess (not spoiler- just guess) is that as soon as there is bunching they will not come in first.

And I really can't wait for Chris and Logan to leave my screen. Their constant fighting is more irritating than Justin and Diana have ever been IMO.

• Love 6

I have no problem with Justin and Diana. He just seems like an extroverted, kinda loud New Yorker guy to me. He clearly gets excited while doing the race (especially when they are in the lead), but it doesn't strike me as a calculated performance to show off. I imagine he's like that in other situations too.

Perhaps all her nice moments were edited out, but Logan seemed especially nasty this episode. Even in small moments when she could have easily shut up she took time to fire off rude comments. It must be tiring being that upset all the time.

• Love 7

Kudos to the poster upthread who described Justin as "performing" the race rather than running it.  Excatly.

There have been plenty of teams who've won multiple legs who didn't make me want to reach through my screen and smack them.  Nor mute my tv every time they appeared.

If they keep having these linear legs....it will remain boring for the most part...until the end.

Guess it's Kelsey/Joey for the win for me!

• Love 3

Watched this last night with my date, who's not watched the show in a long time, after we got home from our local high school football playoff game. He said "That guy with the dorky hat needs to go. He's on this thing hoping he gets his own reality show."

So, it's not just me. :)

• Love 15

And while he is n undeniably good-- no, great -- player

He's a good player, but I don't know if I'd say great.  He is benefiting from a particularly weak field, practically no bunching, and toned down challenges.  (Can he drive right-hand stick?)

• Love 8

I don't think that would help them at all. I can't remember the team or the season (hopefully someone else will) but one team was basically kidnapped by their taxi driver & taken to the wrong village to be held for money, & the only thing the camera guy did was film it.

That was Morocco, not India.  Season 3, fireman and cop team.  And the camera crew intervened.  The sound guy, who carries a cell phone, called in the private British security team that always trails racers each season and the situation was dealt with.

It's funny seeing posts complaining about the lack of bunching in this Race when usually posters complain endlessly about artificial bunching points destroying the leads of good racers.  But really there have been a decent number of times of operation and everyone on the same flight happening in this season.  And the U-Turn should have caused a bunch this leg ... and did.  James Earl's inability to get his baloon net untangled seems to be the main reason that team went out since otherwise it looks like they might have nosed out the paps.

Edited by green
  • Love 11