Type keyword(s) to search

RH of Dallas in the media

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

Do not reference any politicians or other elected officials. 

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

Ugh, I thought Court was one of the nicer house husbands, very disappointing. 

Why the heck did him and his brother even get involved in Housewife pettiness? I'm all for Kameron defending herself if that's what this is about, but she's a big girl. Unless there's something I've missed, no reason for them to harass Tiffany like that. :(

I could be completely wrong but I just get a feeling there is more to this story....we saw Tiffany outright lie that Kam had not reached out to her as a new housewife.   This is unusual behavior, I think something else happened. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 4

“I thought Court was one of the nicer house husbands, very disappointing.”

Anyone who compares anti-racists to Nazis needs to be kicked in the crotch. Repeatedly.

• Love 22
2 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

“I thought Court was one of the nicer house husbands, very disappointing.”

Anyone who compares anti-racists to Nazis needs to be kicked in the crotch. Repeatedly.

Yeah, I don’t care what Tiffany did. His statement is a general statement, and it’s disgusting. 

• Love 18
1 hour ago, klh25 said:

I could be completely wrong but I just get a feeling there is more to this story....we saw Tiffany outright lie that Kam had not reached out to her as a new housewife.   This is unusual behavior, I think something else happened. 

I can't remember her exact words in denying that Kam reached out to her but I am also going to give her a pass on that too b/c as a working mom, I know it's hard to remember every.little.thing. I have straight up denied texting something or receiving a text because I just simply forgot bc of mom brain. She has a hard job, kids and a busy life, she may not have even remembered that text (or maybe her daughters use her phone and do what mine does and read them and I am not even aware). 

• Love 8

I'm disappointed in him - I liked Court too.  And WTF is his brother doing chiming in?  That family - "Hi, I'm a lady named "Jimmy" and these are my sons, Court and Chart."  😄🙄

• LOL 9
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, emmawoodhouse said:

From the article:

Bravo is standing with Moon. "Bravo strongly supports the Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) community. Anti-racism is, in fact, not a form of racism and the network stands by Dr. Tiffany Moon and her advocacy against racism and violence," read a statement posted on the network's Instagram. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

Kam, Court, Chess...the entire Westcott family should've really just been mute instead of trying to tell us what's racist, what isnt, and going out of their way to attacking Tiffanys job trying to paint her as a drunk who operates on patients while hungover. I didnt think Kam was racist during this season. Was she ignorant? Hell yes but now this whole twitter thing..and something she double down on in IG comments (that she now turned off)...well...congrats. You officially gained the title you were trying to hard to fight against.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
(edited)
8 hours ago, klh25 said:

This is not unusual behavior for the Westcott’s. There was a tweet circulating even last week showing Court DMing someone about how the phrase “white privilege” is racist. They are ignorant and racist. They spent a full day coming after Tiffany. Kam compared Tiffany to Thai sex workers on WWHL. This is very on par. They’re just not doing a good job of hiding it anymore. And thank God because racists should be exposed. 

Edited by Legalbeagle421
  • Love 18
9 minutes ago, Legalbeagle421 said:

Kam compared Tiffany to Thai sex workers on WWHL. This is very on par. They’re just not doing a good job of hiding it anymore. And thank God because racists should be exposed. 

How did I miss that? There's no excuse for that, Kam. 

They fired LeeAnne for less.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

I watched it live and it was uncomfortable as hell. Andy and Cheyenne Jackson (other guest) looked like they wanted to run and hide after she said that. I think the actual clip is floating around Twitter. But here’s Tiffany’s tweet about it from yesterday or the day before:  

• Love 10
11 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Can you imagine growing up with the name Chart?  I mean, the jokes write themselves.  Unless one simply does not tease a Westcott. 🙄

I do think the names go up and down depending upon what you are measuring.

• LOL 2
3 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Because Kameron’s articulation on WWHL was ambiguous - she maintains that she was drawing an analogy between Tiffany’s domineering disposition and that of her season four co-stars when they either directed her not to attend/leave the sex show in Thailand (LeeAnne) or insisted that she participate in the group outing (everyone else). She referred to the “girls,” which is a term that she and the cast at large commonly apply to the talent. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, lunastartron said:

Because Kameron’s articulation on WWHL was ambiguous - she maintains that she was drawing an analogy between Tiffany’s domineering disposition and that of her season four co-stars when they either directed her not to attend/leave the sex show in Thailand (LeeAnne) or insisted that she participate in the group outing (everyone else). She referred to the “girls,” which is a term that she and the cast at large commonly apply to the talent. 

Well she’s not dumb enough to outright say “yeah, I compared my Chinese co-star to the sex workers I saw in Thailand”. She didn’t decide to let her racist flag fly until Thursday of this week. Though, the reactions below make it clear both Tiffany and many viewers are not all wrong/confused as to Kam’s intentions that night.

Even if you take away the WWHL appearance, the behavior of her, her husband and her brother-in-law over the last week (and likely their whole lives in private, let’s be real) paint a very clear picture of who/what they really are and it ain’t good. 

Edited to add: I can’t remember if I saw it on Reddit or elsewhere but someone was rewatching the season 4 cast trip and Kam allegedly (I say “allegedly” because I can’t remember myself and it’s the attorney in me lol) referred to the Thai women as “bossy” during that episode. 

Edited by Legalbeagle421
  • Love 12
(edited)
2 hours ago, lunastartron said:

Honestly guys, I believe Kameron. I remember LeeAnne in particular literally treating Kameron like a child and scolding her in Thailand over the ping pong show. Kameron asked "why are you yelling at me?" IRC, Kary was very domineering too. 

However, I'm still disturbed by everything else.

9 hours ago, klh25 said:

Unusual indeed. Does anyone have all the tweets? It went from typical RH pettiness and tweeting to multiple Wescotts bullying Tiffany and threatening her career?! Nothing happened in between?

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
57 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Honestly guys, I believe Kameron. I remember LeeAnne in particular literally treating Kameron like a child and scolding her in Thailand over the ping pong show. Kameron asked "why are you yelling at me?" IRC, Kary was very domineering too. 

However, I'm still disturbed by everything else.

Unusual indeed. Does anyone have all the tweets? It went from typical RH pettiness and tweeting to multiple Wescotts bullying Tiffany and threatening her career?! Nothing happened in between?

If you go back and watch Kam’s talking head footage from the Thai “ping-pong” episode, she specifically discusses how bossy the sex workers were and that they shot little darts at her when she stood up to leave.  Kam absolutely was referring to the Thai sex workers when she made the comparison to Tiffany.  She and likely Court knew she’d stepped in it and tried to gloss over it with saying she meant the other ladies.  She also got a huge pass when it wasn’t brought up at the reunion because the footage that contradicts her is very easy to locate.

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
36 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

There are a few articles up that show the tweets. Only Kam deleted some. Also, it most certainly isn’t out of character for piece of shit Chart. 

So far I can't find anything other than what I've seen in the thread, but the drama made it to People. 

https://people.com/tv/rhod-tiffany-moon-speaks-out-against-attacks-from-costar-kameron-westcott-family/

7 minutes ago, AttackTurtle said:

If you go back and watch Kam’s talking head footage from the Thai “ping-pong” episode, she specifically discusses how bossy the sex workers were and that they shot little darts at her when she stood up to leave.  Kam absolutely was referring to the Thai sex workers when she made the comparison to Tiffany.  She and likely Court knew she’d stepped in it and tried to gloss over it with saying she meant the other ladies.  She also got a huge pass when it wasn’t brought up at the reunion because the footage that contradicts her is very easy to locate.

Yikes! I didn't remember that. Ugh Kameron. :( 

• Love 1

I know you’ve all already covered it but I can’t get over the stupid names....Chart, Court.  Why not Ridge (a la B&B)?  Lol

These are very unforgivable tweets.  What a pair of idiots.  Were they drunk?  They’ve sabotaged any return of Kam next season.  I’m guessing.

Anti-racism is racism?  I’m not even surprised that that they feel that way, but don’t tweet it!

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

I wonder if Tiffany's cryptic posts about leaving/not leaving the show (how she calls herself former cast member, then changes it) were while she was negotiating how Bravo would handle the Westcotts.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

I guess I don’t understand why there has to be an explanation or other reason for why this happened. Some people (many people, sadly and honestly) are just racist. Point blank period. The optics don’t look as good in 2021, so some people try to hide it, while others don’t. Tiffany could be a complete piece of shit (she’s not) but that would not change the fact that the Westcott’s are racist. Two things can be true at the same time. “You’re racist against me as a white person.”, “Anti-racism is racism” “‘white privilege’ is racism because it judges people by skin color”, “I’d rather eat dog food than a customary Asian dish”, “Chart” Wescott’s whole social media profile (check out all the references to being “cancel-proof” and tweets/pics of him making fun of cultural appropriation) are certainly not indications of people who are on the right side of history. And considering all the hate and violence against AAPI people in the US right now, their actions are especially dangerous. It’s exhausting. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 20
(edited)

Yeah, the Westcotts are assholes. Not very bright ones at that. All that ridiculous, tortuous ranting in a clumsy, transparent effort to turn the accusations around and point at non-Whites as being at fault.

Brandi tried the same thing, but she thought she was being clever and sly about it.

Dump Kam, Brandi and Caries.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
32 minutes ago, Legalbeagle421 said:

I guess I don’t understand why there has to be an explanation or other reason for why this happened. Some people (many people, sadly and honestly) are just racist. Point blank period. The optics don’t look as good in 2021, so some people try to hide it, while others don’t. Tiffany could be a complete piece of shit (she’s not) but that would not change the fact that the Westcott’s are racist. Two things can be true at the same time. “You’re racist against me as a white person.”, “Anti-racism is racism” “‘white privilege’ is racism because it judges people by skin color”, “I’d rather eat dog food than a customary Asian dish”, “Chart” Wescott’s whole social media profile (check out all the references to being “cancel-proof” and tweets/pics of him making fun of cultural appropriation) are certainly not indications of people who are on the right side of history. And considering all the hate and violence against AAPI people in the US right now, their actions are especially dangerous. It’s exhausting. 

THIS.

I am truly disturbed that there is any attempt made to explain away any of the Westcott’s disgusting words and behavior. There is no excuse. None.

They represent everything wrong in our society. Everything.

• Love 24
5 hours ago, MrsWitter said:

Here’s the link to the megathread on Reddit for those who can’t find it. The screenshots, articles, etc. are all there:

Kam damn well knows that means being a clown and has NOTHING to do with "whiteface" She needs to stop

• Love 6

The only thing Kam should have doubled down on was just saying “I like Chinese food overall, I’m just not a fan of chicken feet and crickets”. And left it at that.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Yeah, the Westcotts are assholes. Not very bright ones at that. All that ridiculous, tortuous ranting in a clumsy, transparent effort to turn the accusations around and point at non-Whites as being at fault.

Brandi tried the same thing, but she thought she was being clever and sly about it.

Dump Kam, Brandi and Caries.

Agreed. I find Steph and her husband problematic as well. I would like to see them gone 

• Love 11

I agree about Stephanie. After her disastrous first season (day drinking, endless jokes about bodily functions), Travis brought the hammer down and reworked their image. I hooted when Stephanie swiped at Tiffany's bragging about her closet, because Stephanie bragged about her stuff - even naming the prices of multiple things - during her earlier seasons.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, AryasMum said:

Agreed. I find Steph and her husband problematic as well. I would like to see them gone 

Can someone please fill me in on how Stephanie and Travis are problematic too? I've always thought Stephanie was the sweetest of all of them. The Hollmans aren't as bad as the Westcotts, are they? 

Thank you @MrsWitter for posting the megathread. :)

• Love 2

Kameron's biggest problem has always been that she just can't STFU or let anything go, or listen to good advice. I'm having flashbacks to "She said I bashed a baby!" or some such nonsense.  Anything said on the show is (to me) them showing off and often acting like fools, but whatever, it's their show and that's what they do.  It's the outside shenanigans that make me think really badly about them - tweeting the hospital she works at?  Come on.  And now it seems that everyone's mad at them and she still just. can't. stop.  "Jimmy" needs to take away all of their electronics for the weekend and lock them in a room.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Can someone please fill me in on how Stephanie and Travis are problematic too? I've always thought Stephanie was the sweetest of all of them. The Hollmans aren't as bad as the Westcotts, are they? 

Thank you @MrsWitter for posting the megathread. :)

The Hollmans are largely considered problematic due to their political leanings. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 1/31/2020 at 4:59 PM, Legalbeagle421 said:

It’s not as apparent now but the Brett Kavanaugh saga did not present a pretty picture of Travis. 

Hmm that's interesting.  If I could, I'd look at his past twitter. See  what kind of a douche he is.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

A bunch of people are delighting in bringing up Kam’s tweet from last year when Travis made a comparatively benign defense of Stephanie.

6318B07E-FC12-4D63-B738-04DF1A08A05E.jpeg

Well, this tweet didn't age well! I don't know what Travis tweeted, but another thing is, it depends on the situation imo. Let's say some housewives are plain nasty to your wife, I don't really have an issue with a husband saying something. Ken Todd posted a lengthy statement when his grieving wife was treated pretty cruelly. I have no issue with this and actually applaud it. When it comes to pettiness, being racist, and threatening a medical career someone worked so hard for, that is completely different. 

3 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

The Hollmans are largely considered problematic due to their political leanings. 

I see, thank you. 🙏

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

And even if you go strictly by what’s on the show, Steph is Brandi’s greatest supporter throughout her victim act with Tiffany.  There’s a reason the two are BFFs. 

• Love 9
(edited)

So, on the Kameron Scale of Real Men Interfering in HW's Bizness, who is the fussier bitch, Court or Chart?

Edited by Hiyo
  • LOL 8
3 hours ago, Hiyo said:

So, on the Kameron Scale of Real Men Interfering in HW's Bizness, who is the fussier bitch, Court or Chart?

“Fussiest” asshole definitely Court. If being an out and out racist asshole Chart. His IG is now private but you can google pictures where he included the #cultural appropriation, #yourheritageismycostume.

• Love 3
(edited)
8 hours ago, AryasMum said:

And even if you go strictly by what’s on the show, Steph is Brandi’s greatest supporter throughout her victim act with Tiffany.  There’s a reason the two are BFFs. 

Absolutely. She’s very pretty and bubbly. She’s very “light” and makes silly comments. She cries and shows sympathy. People get pulled into all of that and have a hard time seeing her as anything but sweet and kind. However, you are correct.

She’s never held Brandi accountable; she minimized what Brandi did and very clearly gave the message that Brandi is the victim. She was no better at the reunion. The comparison between chicken feet &’dog food- makes a stupid comment about eating Travis’ ass. Rather than learn or actually address anything remotely serious, she makes stupid jokes. It’s a pattern with her and gets her off the hook. 

The locker charity? She couldn’t think of a more worthwhile thing to devote her energy to? No, because that wouldn’t get them a season long commercial and tax write off.

Stephanie isn’t so great. Just because she’s bubbly, pretty, and sweet doesn’t mean she’s geniune.

Edited by DeeplyShallow
  • Useful 2
  • Love 10

I think Tiffany needs to get that law firm to go ahead and sue the Wescott fambly for something like LIBEL.....

Trying to ruin your MEDICAL CAREER because of some stupid howife crap is just beyond-o.

Time to let the lawyers have at it.

• Love 6
16 hours ago, AryasMum said:

12 hours ago, DeeplyShallow said:

Absolutely. She’s very pretty and bubbly. She’s very “light” and makes silly comments. She cries and shows sympathy. People get pulled into all of that and have a hard time seeing her as anything but sweet and kind. However, you are correct.

She’s never held Brandi accountable; she minimized what Brandi did and very clearly gave the message that Brandi is the victim. She was no better at the reunion. The comparison between chicken feet &’dog food- makes a stupid comment about eating Travis’ ass. Rather than learn or actually address anything remotely serious, she makes stupid jokes. It’s a pattern with her and gets her off the hook. 

The locker charity? She couldn’t think of a more worthwhile thing to devote her energy to? No, because that wouldn’t get them a season long commercial and tax write off.

Stephanie isn’t so great. Just because she’s bubbly, pretty, and sweet doesn’t mean she’s geniune.

I agree the characteristics you mentioned often fool people (men in particular!), and maybe they're part of Stephanie's appeal to some. They're not why I personally like Stephanie so much though.

While I appreciate Stephanie can be silly, I don't particularly care for her humor.

The housewives are all pretty for the most part, and I think some of the most gorgeous housewives (Joanna Krupa, Erika Jayne) can oftentimes be nasty pit bulls. Stephanie stands out as being a gorgeous girl inside and out imo. 

Tears don't necessarily work on me either. Kyle Richards cries ALL the time, and while there are times she's likable, I oftentimes find her the biggest mean girl. I don't buy into the whole tears=sensitivity or victim. 

Genuinely asking, what was Stephanie supposed to do? I know Brandi wasn't the victim making the video. The video was stupid, racist, offensive, not funny at all. I don't know what she was thinking when she made it. I don't recall Stephanie ever saying the video was no big deal. I think she loved her friend and didn't want to kick her when she was down. Brandi was in a vulnerable place dealing with the public backlash and personal issues in her life. She said she was suicidal, and Stephanie's had a suicide attempt. I'd consider it phony if Stephanie didn't support her friend. People who care more about their image are the phonies who suck. 

Even if Stephanie does have some problematic . . . ideology and questionable friends, I think she's still one of the nicer women in the the franchise. If she's not that great, how the heck would we describe the others? lol One thing Stephanie did I thought was really sweet was that she donated bone marrow to save the life of a stranger. :)

• Love 6
On 5/14/2021 at 5:54 PM, princelina said:

I'm disappointed in him - I liked Court too.  And WTF is his brother doing chiming in?  That family - "Hi, I'm a lady named "Jimmy" and these are my sons, Court and Chart."  😄🙄

Well, that says a lot.

Is Jimmy’s daughter named pie graph? Asking for a friend.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I agree the characteristics you mentioned often fool people (men in particular!), and maybe they're part of Stephanie's appeal to some. They're not why I personally like Stephanie so much though.

While I appreciate Stephanie can be silly, I don't particularly care for her humor.

The housewives are all pretty for the most part, and I think some of the most gorgeous housewives (Joanna Krupa, Erika Jayne) can oftentimes be nasty pit bulls. Stephanie stands out as being a gorgeous girl inside and out imo. 

Tears don't necessarily work on me either. Kyle Richards cries ALL the time, and while there are times she's likable, I oftentimes find her the biggest mean girl. I don't buy into the whole tears=sensitivity or victim. 

Genuinely asking, what was Stephanie supposed to do? I know Brandi wasn't the victim making the video. The video was stupid, racist, offensive, not funny at all. I don't know what she was thinking when she made it. I don't recall Stephanie ever saying the video was no big deal. I think she loved her friend and didn't want to kick her when she was down. Brandi was in a vulnerable place dealing with the public backlash and personal issues in her life. She said she was suicidal, and Stephanie's had a suicide attempt. I'd consider it phony if Stephanie didn't support her friend. People who care more about their image are the phonies who suck. 

Even if Stephanie does have some problematic . . . ideology and questionable friends, I think she's still one of the nicer women in the the franchise. If she's not that great, how the heck would we describe the others? lol One thing Stephanie did I thought was really sweet was that she donated bone marrow to save the life of a stranger. :)

I forgot about the bone marrow donation, which is very thoughtful. If fact, I’ve been on the registration for over a decade. 

It’s hard for me to put into words why I no longer like Steph, but I will give it a try. I used to really love the friendship between Brandi and Steph, but I’ve slowly soured on them.  I really felt for Stephanie when she talked about her struggles with mental illness. That was real to me.  But her sense of humor increasingly turns me off.  Her husband is repulsive to me, and that makes me question her all the more.  Her whole-hearted embracing of the image of trophy wife turns me off. 

I was uncomfortable that she and Brandi spent so much time day drinking the Jesus juice that Step didn’t notice her little boy was struggling and falling behind in school.  It would be one thing if she had a demanding career, like Tiff, but Steph is a SAHM, with an assistant, whose life was as deep as planning her next party. 

I feel like Steph was a generous, empathetic, caring woman - she was a social worker for heaven’s sake. But I feel she’s lost her way and become a much more shallow, silly woman overly fixated on superficial things and her popularity on the show. I don’t know if it’s the wealth, Travis, becoming a/the favorite on the show. It’s disappointing that she aligned herself with Kam (of all people) against Tiffany, and I do sense some jealousy at Tiff’s popularity.  Steph may not be saying the racist things, but neither is she coming to Tiffany’s defense.  To stand back and say nothing is either cowardly, or it implies Steph doesn’t disagree with the things the Westscots and Brandi have said and done. 

I guess I expect more from Steph than I do simpleton Brandi, and I wonder how she finds her life even mildly fulfilling.  She’s rich now, but at what cost?  I wonder what her family thinks of this version of Steph. 

Edited by AryasMum
Grammar x 2
  • Love 8
(edited)

I was uncomfortable that she and Brandi spent so much time day drinking the Jesus juice that Step didn’t notice her little boy was struggling and falling behind in school.  It would be one thing if she had a demanding career, like Tiff, but Steph is a SAHM, with an assistant, whose life was as deep as planning her next party. 

This. I suspect Travis didn't want to acknowledge that his male child had a learning disability. Worse was Stephanie making vapid excuses and crying for sympathy. Their child suffered mightily while they were busy being on TV.

Also, the "best friends" had a falling out in season 2. Remember Brandi crying that Stephanie had ghosted her after season 1? Brandi accused her of social climbing.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Useful 4