Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

On 10/2/2021 at 6:50 AM, RuntheTable said:

Well, Finn just laid voice to his innermost feelings; he wants to get to know Sheila, but he can't because of his wife. I definitely see resentment on the horizon. All the same, I remain firmly in Steffy's camp here. People like Sheila never change, and the proof is right in front of dimwit's face. She barged into his wedding, she has now shown up unannounced twice at his and Steffy's home; bragging on the second visit how she would not let any security stop her from seeing her son and grandson. She has made a grandstand ploy by fake fainting; which Finn knows full well was an act whether he wants to own it or not. She lied when she told his father she would leave town if she had one moment with her grandson. And she continues to pursue him after he has told her repeatedly that he wants no relationship with her. How good of a doctor is this guy if he is missing these very clear signals? I realize he is a medical doctor and not a doctor of psychology, but he should have some understanding of mental illness. Personally, I think he is just a big clueless fuck. 

On 10/2/2021 at 8:10 AM, smartyshorts said:

Since Sheila has waltzed into Cliff house two or three times now...even WITH security...time for Steffy to pack up the kids and MOVE. And not to Eric's because Sheila has proven she can show up inside that residence whenever she wants as well.  Let Finn get to know his biological mother if he wants and she needs to be in an undisclosed location that Finn doesn't even know about.  Sheila has all but said she is fixin to  Steal Your Baby!

I feel utterly cheated that Show introduced the lovely Li as Finn's MOTHER, then quickly forgot all about her.  

Hear, hear to all the above!  Pathetic how quickly Finn has ditched Li - the woman who raised him in favor of Sheila.  Color me floored in today's episode when STEFFY had to remind Finn (and Liam/Hope) that Finn has a mom!

What Hope should have told Finn is this:

In your right hand you have Steffy/Hayes;  in your left hand you have Sheila.  You can only have ONE hand, which one do you choose?  

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

So I guess the Paris/Finn thing didn’t work out for the writers so it appears they are now pairing Hope/Finn for a possible hook up.  Hope is saying the same things to Finn as Paris was.

Why even throw Hope into that mix when she has her own waffle at home who isn't a complete moron? I hope it's just a benign way to get more peoe into the fold  and not more chem testing, but you can never trust Bell.

With that out of the way, given Hope's birth story wasn't exactly auspicious, putting her in Finn's orbit is the first thing that's made one lick of sense in weeks. Assuming it just stays as friends, it's nice to see her have make companionship that isn't self-serving Thomas.

31 minutes ago, norcalgal said:

What Hope should have told Finn is this:

In your right hand you have Steffy/Hayes;  in your left hand you have Sheila.  You can only have ONE hand, which one do you choose?  

......and all of the above being said, THIS!

• Love 7

I have to wonder if Ridge's OVERreaction to Queric's situation isn't some lingering deep-seated jealousy?  I mean, he almost ... 

Here are two easy solutions to Eric's loneliness. 1) downsize; 2) invite Lope, Douglas and Beth to move in with him. I would go crazy living with that many people in a tiny cabin. 

Well, why doesn't Eric invite Wyatt, Flo and Shauna over? They are the only people who don't actively hate Quinn.

I am starting to smell another Sheila-Mike Guthrie situation brewing here with Assistant Manager Keith.  BTW, did you know that Carter is COO of Forrester Creations?  😆 (But he might not be for very much longer from the way Ridge was talking ... )

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

So, stupid Show has successfully turned me against a character I have loved and supported for over thirty years. I don't know who this Brooke is, and I don't like her. How did she and Katie manage to make Eric's medical issue Quinn's fault? How about you two buttinski's go over and talk to Eric about it so you can get some facts about what is going on, instead of hob knobbing in the CEO office about shit you don't know shit about. 

Eric should have thrown his son out the first time he told Quinn to leave. 

I picked up on something that I don't like. I thought this whole "arraignment" was about Eric's great love for Quinn, and how he didn't want her to give up her passion and her sex life. But now all I am hearing is how Eric isn't going to be alone. So is that what this is? Just a ploy to have someone in the house with him? I don't think Show knows what is going on either. 

And now they are chem testing Hope and Finn. I find that very worrisome. I can't hide my astonishment that the idiots in charge may actually have seen there was absolutely nothing happening between Paris and Finn, but at least that would not have involved Liam. And the fact that Hope was being consoling to Finn about his dilemma is doubly worrisome. 

Assistant Hotel Manager is creepy as fuck. 

Who tries to kick out a paying quest for another paying quest? I just don't get it. 

I also don't get the whole hand on the shoulder thing. Ick, ick, ick. Sheila is gonna spin a web around him just like she did Mike Guthrie. Once she gets an accomplice Sheila goes off the rails. 

Fucking stupid ass Ridge didn't properly utilize his ace in the hole. Sicing Justin on Quinn has only served to embarrass and humiliate his father, while sicing him on Sheila may actually have accomplished something. 

I have to wonder if Ridge's OVERreaction to Queric's situation isn't some lingering deep-seated jealousy?  I mean, he almost ... 

No doubt! I think Ridge's whole over reaction has to do with Carter getting there before him. Ridge is nothing if not a total tool. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 19
5 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

So, stupid Show has successfully turned me against a character I have loved and supported for over thirty years. I don't know who this Brooke is, and I don't like her.

No kidding. I haven't been this sick of Brooke since she used her fertility to try getting between Nick and Taylor. And for what purpose? To add to the Greek chorus of "Quinn Bad"? No shit, we all knew this the moment she tried to off Liam. Tell us something new.

picked up on something that I don't like. I thought this whole "arraignment" was about Eric's great love for Quinn, and how he didn't want her to give up her passion and her sex life. But now all I am hearing is how Eric isn't going to be alone. So is that what this is? Just a ploy to have someone in the house with him? I don't think Show knows what is going on either. 

Same. B&B has it's three favorite tropes to beat into the ground and when it goes off-script, sometimes it flounders. And boy, did this one bomb harder than any story I can recall in the last twenty years, Ridget and Beth's trafficking included.

This story definitely shows Eric in the worst light. He's never been a great husband but like Ronn Moss, JMc had a charm to him that helped to paper over his worst tendencies. But this story has pushed the limits of what can be glossed over by good chemistry and he looks like a shit ass for just keeping a woman around for his own needs instead of caring about what she wants. Why Stephanie put up with his bullshit for almost 3 decades before their first divorce is beyond me. I mean, was the dick *that* damn good? Sheesh.

And now they are chem testing Hope and Finn. I find that very worrisome. I can't hide my astonishment that the idiots in charge may actually have seen there was absolutely nothing happening between Paris and Finn, but at least that would not have involved Liam.

Seriously. Not that I'd cry tears if Finn did fuck off w another woman, but the Sheila thing is more than enough conflict without throwing in cheating into the mix, whether with Hope or Paris or anyone else.

I'm genuinely surprised they haven't thrown Flo at him. You know, since that herpes virus of a character doesn't seem to be going away and Darrin Brooks is doing another show concurrent with B&B, that seemed a logical-ish (for B&B, at least) step. More importantly, there'd be a slim chance of Flo taking a bullet meant for Steffy at the big stand-off, so I figure we'd all win there.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 14

Paris has definitely lost weight!  She looks great in that dress today and lately has been in more form fitting clothes to show her body off.  I even think she might have a better bra on in that knit dress today?  BUT, I just want to shave her head!!  I just can’t get used to it.  She is very attractive but that spoils it.

Is Paris in yet another chem test with Thomas now??

Steffy looks like a fortune teller with her hair and earrings!  Lol  I guess mini skirts are back in and midriffs for the office along with her boobs stuffed into the shirt!

• Love 4

Ridge telling Quinn to take her hideous portrait and *waves finger at her * all of that and get the hell out had me rolling.  Yeah, it's high crazy that he of all people is this incensed at Quinn's actions given he was her FIRST other man with Eric, but I still enjoyed her buttholery being aimed at her. Quinn deserves all kinds of karmic hell and if this is as good as it gets, so be it.

Finn's barely hidden disdain for Liam is starting to grate considering ole' boy is now actively sharing a secret with the man's wife and doesn't see it as any kind of inappropriate since it's him doing it.  Finn would lose his ish if he found out Steffy was confiding in Liam about her feelings. Then again, Steffy is letting her feelings be known about Sheila by everyone. But still Finn has this icy politeness with Liam where the smile doesn't reach his eyes where you can see his Sheila genes are knocking around in there ready to have a go, LOL.

Of course this show will test Paris with Manbun Thomas despite the crap he put her sister through. They'll be as lame as Zomas was.  Zoe and Thomas had the potential to be the crazy ass toxic couple that would be riveting to watch as she gaslit him and secured herself in the Forrester fold while giving him hell -which he began to like and responded to. Alas...not meant to be.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

Thomas/Paris

'Member when Thomas almost married her sister because he was trying to make Hope jealous? I 'member! :) That's gonna be one awkward ass reunion with Zoe if this happens!

That said, I hate this the least of all of those pairings listed.

54 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

Finn's barely hidden disdain for Liam is starting to grate considering ole' boy is now actively sharing a secret with the man's wife and doesn't see it as any kind of inappropriate since it's him doing it. 

Truly. God, what's even the point of this trash character anymore? Just let Steffy ride the Stallion and be done with it. I don't feel sorry for her, but I genuinely feel like all her fans got a major shaft to see her seeming be done with Liam's crap for good only to be saddled with an even bigger lemming with mommy issues.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Did someone crap on Stuffy’s head?  Stuffy had “work” done on her face but it also looks like she got work done on her ass. 

Can anyone just be adequate on B&B. Paris is less than adequate to me but TIIC just had to elevate her to Sainthood 🤢🤮. Zende and Paris are🤮🤮 worthy.  

• Love 5

I was watching Thomas, Zende & Paris talking about design & I Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! We went from high drama yesterday with Eric, Quinn & Ridge to the most boring episode……ever. Now, I know Brad Bell can only write 2 storylines at a time after seeing the 3rd storyline of the Scooby Doo Gang. I guess he’s doing us a favor putting Eric, Quinn, Carter & Sheila, Finn & Steffy 24/7. You know it’s bad for Heather Tom when she is sitting in the boardroom talking about Eric’s Erectile Disfunction. Even Don Diamond deserves better. 

• Love 9
9 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

I cannot with the whiplash chem-testing.

It is truly horrible. Chem-testing works in some situations. My favorite accidental chem-test is when, on Another World, Rachel and Mac were put in a scene together and Victoria Wyndham decided to be flirty, and the chemistry was so good that not only did it lead to a marriage, that marriage's children became the tentpole of the show for the decades to come.

My favorite intentional chem-test (to a degree, since both pairings were already well-known to the audience) was on AMC, when the show had originally planned for the Jack/Erica/Dimitri triangle to end with Jack/Erica, but the audience reaction made it clear that Erica/Dimitri was the preferred outcome and so that's what happened.

Chem testing has a place. But what we're seeing on B&B is literally just flinging shit on a wall to see what might stick. Stop it already. If they're not sure who sparks, especially if it's something the storyline wouldn't easily travel to, just have the actors do a short bit off-screen for TPTB to review. It's fine to deviate from a plan. But there clearly isn't even a plan from which to deviate. That's concerning.

That said, I suspect TIIC are just going to love the idea of turning the ToD into a QoD with Finn/Hope/Liam/Steffy. Maybe they can even copy the quad on DAYS long ago in which each of the women are pregnant. That'd be awesome! /sarcasm

• Love 11

Who in the heck is dressing Steffy these days? Her butt is huge and those clothes are doing her no favors! In fact, most of the clothing for the women is a no go. They used to look lovely and professional.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Black Knight said:

Another World, Rachel and Mac were put in a scene together and Victoria Wyndham decided to be flirty, and the chemistry was so good that not only did it lead to a marriage, that marriage's children became the tentpole of the show for the decades to come.

Another World was my gateway soap (followed soon after by DOOL). I loved the Mac/ Rachel pairing. The terrifically talented actors made it work so well. The relationship and marriage, with all the ups and downs, was completely believable, Rachel softened and was less the bad girl without losing her edge. I was truly sad when the soap ended.

BB / Bell could have taken a look at that paring and tweaked Queric in the MacRac direction. Ridge being fixated on Eric's life reminds me of Mac's daughter Iris -- who hated him marrying Rachel.

• Love 7

Okay, somebody help me out here:

How did Paris and Zende have time to leave the office, go home (presumably) to change into their cutest Dodgers outfits, get to the stadium, and park(!), while Hope and Liam are still in the SAME CONVERSATION!?!?!

• LOL 16
  • Love 1

Out of the blue we have Zoey mentions. So does that mean that she going to grace our presence once again. Fantasy Island is over for now but Fantasy Island’s future is in limbo. 

Is Lurch now trying to take Paris away from Zende?  After all, Lurch likes to “snake” other men’s girlfriends.  It’s Hope’s line and it’s Hope’s vision, so why is Paris more able to see the the impression it makes and what is says about the woman wearing it than Hope can?  

Damn!  Now TIIC have Paris singing The National Anthem at the Dodger game.  Epic fail!  Her rendition left a lot to be desired. But TIIC still insist on blowing her up until they have to put rocks in her pocket to keep from floating away. 

AK and JMW are the same age (34) and AN has retained her natural beauty while JMW destroyed hers. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

Paris, of all people, has apparently ended Thomas' fixation/obsession with Hope.

So TPTB can start yet another triangle no one will give two shits about.

FBCKh3sUYAgXfxT?format=jpg&name=small

Good, easier to FF all of it IMO. 

3 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Out of the blue we have Zoey mentions. So does that mean that she going to grace our presence once again. Fantasy Island is over for now but Fantasy Island’s future is in limbo. 

I don't think I'd hate a recast because I actually liked Zoe as a grifting social climber rather than the put-upon heroine they tried to make her for a while. The actress though....woof. But then again, Reign "Charity Rahmer" Edwards made huge leaps after leaving B&B so anything's possible.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, BoldDays said:

Where is DD/Bill? At this point the only thing that may save this awful Eric has ED storyline is Dollar Bill’s snark at discovering the shit show that is currently going down 

I've been wondering the same. In fact, have we seen him since he got out of jail with the Vinnie silliness?

9 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Who in the heck is dressing Steffy these days? Her butt is huge and those clothes are doing her no favors! In fact, most of the clothing for the women is a no go. They used to look lovely and professional.

And to think that this show is about a bunch of people who work in the fashion industry. SMH.

• Love 5

Steffy looked like she was doing cosplay of Barbarella and a carhop. Seriously, that outfit was ridiculous, even for a fashion house.

Let me guess ... Paris is gong to emerge as FC's newest designer. Now, that ought to add some fire to a ToD with Zende and Thomas. That possibility  (ToD) disappoints me because I think MA is a good actor and those two really dumb him down in their scenes together. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

So, now we have St. Paris. Who knew? We also have Thomas looking horrible in a goatee and man bun with obsession in Paris. Didn’t they just “meet” yesterday? Now, he’s in love with her. Um, okay. I guess Brad Bell likes Thomas as a nut job. I miss Pierson Fode’ as Thomas when he was with Sally. Now, that was a hot romance. 

• Love 12
On 10/5/2021 at 3:00 PM, CountryGirl said:

Thomas's man-bun was the only thing worth watching.

Thomas-irked-Steffy-BB-CBS.jpg?resize=10

I cannot with the whiplash chem-testing.

Finn/Paris

Finn/Hope

Eric/Katie

Thomas/Paris

enough-already-warning-look.gif

I deleted today’s recording without watching because the description basically said it’s one lame idiot after another being romantic.  Well I got to the end of my Young and Restless recording and it ended right at the beginning of Bold and I got a glimpse of that man bun and was kicking myself for deleting it.  That man bun is AMAZING.  I don’t know if I hate it or am obsessed with it. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

On a tangent to that, I am still baffled that nearly 20 years since Thomas was first SORASed that this character is just still a mess and has no set direction. The one time they really did seem to be driving at a more compassionate, responsible human being was complete undone after Pierson Fodé left the show and while MA has done a spectacular job with the material given, I hate that he wasn't allowed to build upon what came before it.

• Love 12

Since Paris is now a candidate for Sainthood...could she please take a stray bullet from Sheila and or her minion?  Guess she will be the newest lead designer at HFTF by the end of next week, maybe Zende will be resentful since of course he will be the one edged out, and thats how this travesty of Taris starts.

How did they find a potential accomplice for Sheila who is even creepier than she is?

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Well, look at Paris singing the anthem at the big show. She certainly isn't any Whitney Houston, but she sings a heck of a lot better than me; so props. 

Why all this sudden chem testing? I will admit my astonishment that they backed off Finn/Paris, and now appear geared up to pair her with Thomas. Paris's anti Hope mojo must really be strong, because she certainly has Thomas's head turning. I don't know how I feel about it; what I do know is it feels like they are just randomly throwing people together and waiting to see what sticks. I want Thomas to move on and have a real relationship, but this insta Paris worship might be a bit much. 

Is it wrong that the only thing I noticed was that Steffy's Yeti and her outfit's color were perfectly matched? 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

I noticed, it, too, @RuntheTable.

steffy-blue-tweed-crop-top-skirt-set.jpg

Damn, I've seen Flo wearing hot pants longer than that skirt into the office!

But as mentioned, it at least matches and the dress is something real people would wear in some context, unlike the fugly embarrassments for most of this year.

The hair is....a decision someone made. 🥴

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Yay, Deacon! I guess they needed another shitbag to keep pace with Sheila. I love how Brooke, the one who slept with her daughter's husband and had another daughter with said daughter's husband, is yelling at Hope and demanding that she have zero contact with her father.

I'm going to have to go back and revisit all of Deacon's sins, but if memory serves he's nowhere NEAR as insane and clinically psycho/sociopathic as Sheila is so I don't think Brooke is justified like Steffy is with Sheila to insist that Hope have no contact with Deacon (but I'll need to dig back into the archives to confirm).

• Love 10
18 minutes ago, lightninggirl said:

I'm going to have to go back and revisit all of Deacon's sins, but if memory serves he's nowhere NEAR as insane and clinically psycho/sociopathic as Sheila

You're right.  He's not psycho, he's a classic soap bad boy but he doesn't do any Sheila level of crazy.  I wonder if he still smokes?

• Love 7

Deacon/SK can still get it.

I love when he walked into the cabin, with his backpack, announcing, "Daddy's home!"

Deacon-arrive-Hope-Liam-BB-SF-CBS.jpg?re

Indeed.

Hope's face. The wistfulness and yes, hope, for her father.

Brooke can stop with the freak-out. And Ridge is JEALOUS, thus the clutching onto Brooke.

Brooke-Ridge-stunned-BB-SF-CBS.jpg?resiz

Methinks she doth protest too much because don't tell me her knickers don't still get warm when he's in the same room with her. As much as I HATED Breacon, my goodness they were hot as hell. Probably the hottest couple ever on the show.

Brooke-Deacon-face-to-face-BB-SF-CBS.jpg

You can still feel it there between them, despite Brooke screeching about how he can't be a part of Hope's life.

But it's not up to her as Hope clearly wants him in her life again, thus all the correspondence between them. Deacon has the receipts. 

FBH0cJaX0AoDGzF?format=jpg&name=small

Also, Brooke you lost the right to advise Hope on anything when you forgave the woman who helped steal her child, let her think Beth was dead for almost a year, and would have gone on lying had a five-year-old not outed her human trafficking ass. 

Brooke also is largely responsible for Deacon not being there for Hope as she did everything possible to push him out of her life.

For Ridge to pipe up is some kind of bullshit. Since when has he ever given a shit about Hope? Not to mention, he was the one who effectively let Flo out of prison to get his own son off the hook from an accessory to kidnapping/trafficking standpoint. 

I hope Hope remains strong in her conviction to have a relationship with her father, like she was here: 

Hope: "I understand where you're all coming from, you want to protect me. You don't want me to get hurt by my dad again."

Brooke: "Then send him away!" STFU, Brooke!

Hope: "I can't."

Brooke: "Why not?"

I love the icy glare she threw her mother here as she said: "Because! He's my father."

FBHazbYWYAcYP8e?format=jpg&name=large

That's right and if Liam has made amends with Bill, who literally tried to kill him when he blew up SF, punched him so hard he was nearly knocked unconscious, could have landed him a number of years in jail for the Vinny debacle, and, oh yeah, fucked his wife six ways from Sunday, then he can STFU about Deacon here.

Deacon's face here.

FBHa4NdXsAgPukY?format=jpg&name=large

And this exchange of looks between father and daughter as Deacon says, " "I love you so much, Hope."

FBHaD9vX0AIRkN5?format=jpg&name=360x360FBHaGuAXIAc-lRs?format=jpg&name=360x360

Ridge, being the klassy ass he ALWAYS is: "That's good though, Hope that's her name, that's also what she gave you. You know he's playing you, right?"

Fuck him forever for saying this, especially as it suggest Hope isn't worthy of her own father's love. 

FBHaMzvXMA8WSNx?format=jpg&name=360x360

God, I want to wipe the smug off of his face.

Deacon, trying to control his emotions, and it had to be incredibly difficult to restrain from decking Ridge. 

FBHaOQvXMAYQmsu?format=jpg&name=360x360

Again with another "how fucking DARE you?" look from Hope. Annika is on fire today.

FBHZw-TX0AQRH-j?format=jpg&name=360x360

I was hanging by a moment with watching the show and was thisclose to deleting off my DVR. But SK's Deacon has resurrected things and I cannot wait to see more interactions with AN's Hope as they are already lighting up the screen. I want to see Hope explore the Sharpe side of her and it's about damn time she has something else to do from a storyline perspective. 

Liam, you best be standing by your wife as she took your cheating ass back. You can start by fixing up the guest room for Deacon. 

Elsewhere, we have another sighting of Thomas' man-bun.

Thomas-thanks-Paris-BB-CBS.jpg?resize=10

I think I am tired of the facial hair. 

Anyway, Paris goes from smooching Zende to locking eyes with Thomas in about five minutes flat when their fingertips touch as they reach for a fallen file. 

FBHZl8GXsAkHWvV?format=jpg&name=small

FBHZrikXMA06os5?format=jpg&name=small

200.gif

And I can't anymore with the Paris the Perfect tongue bathing. Enough already!

• Love 18

How amazing would Stuffy think that Paris is if she knew Paris moved out because she was fantasizing about being with Finn. Paris is just like Zoey. She can’t make up her mind who to eye fuck. For Zoey it was Carter, Zende, and Lurch and for Paris it’s Zende, Finn, and now Lurch. 

I thought for sure Zoey was going to show up at FC but it was Deacon who showed up at Hope’s. More ammunition to feed the Brooke’s and Ridge’s rage.  Brooke’s dialog was the same except Sheila’s name was lined out and replaced by Deacon’s name. 

Fuck you Liam. You’ve turned into another Stuffy making demands on you spouse. Now are Liam and Stuffy going to commiserate over their stinking parentage.  Now I see the reason that Hope and Finn where actually left to talk where Hope understood his feeling for Shiela because now we know she was communicating with Deacon. I can see it now. Liam leaves Hope for Stuffy and Finn leaves Stuffy for Hope. 

I’ve watched pregame shows for the Mets and Yankees, and I’ve never seen the National Anthem sung on TV. Only in person. I’m guessing that the Dodgers do. 

• Love 4

Deacon is going to make Hope great again. She’s been too boring sitting around the house with Liam. Brooke certainly didn’t object to him when he was married to her daughter Bridget. Ridge only detests him because he’s a reminder that his wife is a disgusting slut.
Boo to Thomas liking Paris. Unless he gets upset and offs her. Maybe there is evil wrapped up in that man bun.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, smartyshorts said:

Since Paris is now a candidate for Sainthood...could she please take a stray bullet from Sheila and or her minion?  Guess she will be the newest lead designer at HFTF by the end of next week, maybe Zende will be resentful since of course he will be the one edged out, and thats how this travesty of Taris starts.

55 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

FBHazbYWYAcYP8e?format=jpg&name=large

That's right and if Liam has made amends with Bill, who literally tried to kill him when he blew up SF, punched him so hard he was nearly knocked unconscious, could have landed him a number of years in jail for the Vinny debacle, and, oh yeah, fucked his wife six ways from Sunday, then he can STFU about Deacon here.

Liam, you best be standing by your wife as she took your cheating ass back. You can start by fixing up the guest room for Deacon. 

200.gif

And I can't anymore with the Paris the Perfect tongue bathing. Enough already!

30 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Fuck you Liam. You’ve turned into another Stuffy making demands on you spouse. Now are Liam and Stuffy going to commiserate over their stinking parentage.  Now I see the reason that Hope and Finn where actually left to talk where Hope understood his feeling for Shiela because now we know she was communicating with Deacon. I can see it now. Liam leaves Hope for Stuffy and Finn leaves Stuffy for Hope. 

I’ve watched pregame shows for the Mets and Yankees, and I’ve never seen the National Anthem sung on TV. Only in person. I’m guessing that the Dodgers do. 

Yep - yep - yep!  I'm with the above posters re:

1) ENOUGH with the Paris lovefest!  So unearned and boring and vomit inducing!

2) Liam can STFU given how Hope supported him and took him back after his own shenanigans, and how he and Bill have a loving relationship AGAIN, after the whole Skye Tower idiocy!

Next, the second I saw Deacon, the lightbulb went off in my head about the other episode where Hope commiserated with Finn about wanting to know one's parent. Aha - B&B will have parallel stories with Hope/Finn and is maybe thinking of hooking these two up later on by building this common connection of a missing parent, now returned. 

And finally, did Paris singing at the Dodgers game look fake to anyone else?  I thought they had the actress sing but inserted that into footage of a past game.  She didn't look like she was really there at Dodger Stadium singing live.  Just me...?

• Love 6

Paris has so much "grace and class", the same adjectives Stephanie used to throw around ad nauseum when describing Taylor!  I actually liked Paris when she first came on.  She wasn't the typical soap character, she seemed like a genuinely good person, and she's quirky and super cute.  The endless breathless praise has killed all of that pretty quickly.  Why does this show do that all the time?

So excited Deacon's back, though!  I was pleasantly surprised as I had not seen any spoilers about his return.  Sheila's a predictable bore, but Deacon is a wild card.  Maybe he can kill her off once and for all, and the Forresters will be forever grateful.

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Love 5

Now I see the reason that Hope and Finn where actually left to talk where Hope understood his feeling for Shiela because now we know she was communicating with Deacon.

Yes they will have a parallel storyline over this for sure. Though I understand Hope reaching out to Deacon far more than I understand Finn's insta-love with his alleged birth mother.

I mean Liam can pretty much shut up all the time as far as I'm concerned but he has good reasons to not trust or like Deacon. Steffy has just as valid reasons for disliking Sheila.

But Brooke? She needs to zip it for sure. Deacon is Hope's father and if she wants to have a relationship with hm, she will. Hope is a damn adult and can make her own choices. Brooke trying to act all high and mighty is puke-worthy in this situation.

I just do not want them putting Deacon with Sheila. Do not. So of course it will happen.

• Love 10

Deacon! Most days I usually delete the show off the dvr, unwatched. After today that may change. SK is really looking great. I've always been kinda lukewarm about AN as Hope but they seem good as father and daughter. 

Didn't Maya also sing at a ballgame? I don't understand this gross Paris lovefest. I'd rather have Zoey back and I loathed her. 

• Love 9
10 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

. I love how Brooke, the one who slept with her daughter's husband and had another daughter with said daughter's husband, is yelling at Hope and demanding that she have zero contact with her father.

Oh GOD is Deacon going to be her new obsessive target of hate for the next six months because I'm gonna nope outta that before it starts. If Brooke didn't want Deacon around, she should've had him wear a condom. Or, I don't fucking know, NOT FUCKED YOUR SON IN LAW.

10 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

I'm going to have to go back and revisit all of Deacon's sins, but if memory serves he's nowhere NEAR as insane and clinically psycho/sociopathic as Sheila is so I don't think Brooke is justified like Steffy is with Sheila to insist that Hope have no contact with Deacon (but I'll need to dig back into the archives to confirm).

He's not. A YouTuber has posted the early days of Deacon and mostly his MO was to work the Forresters...and seeing how Rick dragged him into their lives thinking he could buy his rights to Eric III and cockblock CJ this way, I don't entirely blame him. Honestly, the truly grossest thing he ever did was marry Bridget and waste a year of her life but she was shown who he was way before he fucked Brooke and in retrospect Nick was way worse there.

Brooke also is largely responsible for Deacon not being there for Hope as she did everything possible to push him out of her life.

Oh HUGE word. And let's not forget that for all her mewing about being in love with Deacon to Stephanie that the minute Taylor "died" and Ridge was available, she couldn't put distance between them fast enough.

And that's the thing that as a child of parents who were rocky at best when I was conceived, I wish more people considered before bringing life into the world: it's not about you or the other parent. Your kid has a right to know who they are and where they come from. If your cannot handle that as a birthgiver, either reconsider or seek therapy to work through your ish, but don't dare make it a child's problem. If the other parent truly is shit, they won't need you forcing them to only call my dad Derrick at age 11 to get the point across. 😐

Given Brooke's entire history she of all people ought to be more sympathetic to Hope's plight.

YUP. And as mentioned, he's forgiven his own father for far worse. But Liam owes her big time, far more than Nick ever owed Bridget (and I say that as someone who still delights in Nick's cucking years later). And not even for this recent boink with Steffy but everything from the moment he gave Hope's first ring to that cow that she's looked past.

The break was nice, but Im reminded really quickly why Lame is the Wesley Crusher of B&B, with fewer defenders. Which is an insult to Wesley because the kid saved the Enterprise a lot and Liam can't even save us from second hand embarrassment.

5 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

Paris has so much "grace and class", the same adjectives Stephanie used to throw around ad nauseum when describing Taylor!  I actually liked Paris when she first came on.  She wasn't the typical soap character, she seemed like a genuinely good person, and she's quirky and super cute.  The endless breathless praise has killed all of that pretty quickly.  Why does this show do that all the time?

Right? They need to do less telling and more showing! Doesn't she have a background in social work? Fucking do something with that and make it a meaningful story but all this yao about virtues and stuff is boring!

3 hours ago, hypnotoad said:

Though I understand Hope reaching out to Deacon far more than I understand Finn's insta-love with his alleged birth mother.

Me, too. Finn's mother Li has given him nothing but love and support. Hope OTOH was "a stain on the family" and that was a line uttered from non-ogre Ridge who was capable of showing compassion for her at times. I don't blame Hope for reaching out here.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

YUP. And as mentioned, he's forgiven his own father for far worse. But Liam owes her big time, far more than Nick ever owed Bridget (and I say that as someone who still delights in Nick's cucking years later). And not even for this recent boink with Steffy but everything from the moment he gave Hope's first ring to that cow that she's looked past.

YUP right back to your entire post, but especially this.

I'm not saying Liam should shrug at Deacon being back, but he needs to give his wife agency to decide for herself if she wants her father in her life. That is her decision entirely. Andplusalso, Liam forgiving Bill for far worse, also includes Bill's shenanigans aka being Steffy's very willing partner in crime in the Liam sweepstakes. Bill tried and did help to fuck up Hope's life for several years (Liam certainly made it easy) but Liam wasn't the only one wronged by Bill over the years. Hope was as well. Yet who opened her arms to Bill and ensured he was properly introduced to Beth very early on in their reunion?

That's right.

Hope.

giphy.gif

• Love 9

*Disclaimer* ~ I’m a huge, huge Cardinals’ fan. On Wednesday, in real life, the day that Paris sang the anthem, the Cardinals & Dodgers played in LA, in a 1-game, winner-take-all wildcard game, at night, but still. It honestly was super ironic that the game happened to be the same day, because as late as Sunday, the Dodgers could’ve won the division & not had to do the wildcard game, so that worked out for the writers, as far as realism. I’d suggest doing that situation in summer, October baseball isn’t  a guarantee. 

That’s where the realism ended. First of all, unless it’s the World Series, where a famous person sings it, the national anthem is never shown on tv. In StL, it’s almost always a school choir, or a group of kids. It’s not televised. Ever. Second, the stadium & crowd behind her were way too tiny to be realistic. That stadium holds 50,000+, that looked like the crowd at my son’s Saturday soccer game. Third, I’ve never known a national anthem singer to belt it from the mound. The kids shuffle out onto the warning track. The individuals usually have a mike in front of the dugout or behind home plate. They don’t take the field, & never stand on the mound for the anthem. Since my Cards lost, I’m calling Paris bad baseball mojo, & I’m furious with her, so I don’t think she deserves the hotness that is Thomas’ man bun. She can keep Zende, though, or nab Finn, but not Man Bun.

However, I can overlook all of that nonsense, because “Daddy's home”. Yum.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Deacon's back; how refreshing is that? And looking good too. 

I have never wanted to smack the taste out of Brooke's mouth as much as yesterday. Holy cow, when did you morph into this snarky, judgmental, shrill, shrieking harridan? Seriously? How dare you go on about Deacon's drinking when you had your own battle with that disease. And why exactly does Deacon deserve to be in jail? For the attempted murder of Quinn? Outside of the fact that he had good reason; one would think you would be happy about that given how you feel about Quinn. Deacon is nothing but a bad boy; he is not mean, or evil, and is not a law breaker. So you can take all your outrage and shove it up your Golden Cooter; the same Golden Cooter that you had no problem offering to Deacon Sharpe when he was married to your daughter. Additionally, you have no say in your grown daughter's relationship with her father; a father that you actively pushed away and bad mouthed to Hope in an effort to keep her from seeking out a relationship with him. The only "bad" person in this whole equation is you Brooke. You betrayed one daughter with this man, then you turned on him when Ridge was once again available, and you not only turned on him, you tried to make him out to be a monster. And now, you want to bitch and moan, and be all offended because Hope wants to know her dad. Just shut the fuck up and sit your unrighteously indignated ass down. 

And Ridge; wow, what a big mouthed tool you are. You only hate Deacon because you know how hot he was with your Logan. I didn't miss you holding her close to you trying to show Deacon who she belongs to. All your bellowing and buffoonery just made you look like a fool. 

Liam needs a really tall glass of STFU; after all Hope has forgiven you for? Besides that, this isn't about you, this about Hope and her dad. She has every right to want a relationship with him. 

What do these idiots think Deacon is going to do to Hope anyway? She is a grown woman, so I don't think he would try to kidnap her. Do these clowns really believe he would try to hurt his daughter physically? 

I just can't with any of them. 

And then there was Deacon who, besides Hope, was the only rational person in the room. 

As mentioned above; I now totally get the Hope/Finn chem test the other day. 

I guess I will have to be the only one who see's Paris's actions another way. I think her decision to move out of Cliff House shows she wants to do the right thing. She knows if she stays she will only continue to fantasize about Finn, and she might allow herself to try for more, so she did the right thing by leaving. I'm still not sure about her and Thomas though, but I definitely feel more spark than I do with Zende. 

• Love 18

I FF-ed all of yesterday's show except for Deacon (oh yum).

Bridge can just STFU and miss me with their screaming and smugging, Neither of them have any right at all to tell Hope, a grown woman, what to do. Let's never forget that Ridge called Hope a "stain on the family" and proclaimed to Taylor(?) "I've never liked that one."

I understand Liam being concerned and wary about Deacon, and why he's upset Hope didn't tell him about the correspondence.  However, all he has to do is read the room and know why she kept it a secret.  Hope wants to get to know her father because she's never had that chance. She knows who he was and what he did, but just now she taking a cautious leap of (dare we say) hope that he really is/has changing. Liam needs to step back, be supportive, and give her that agency.  Maybe a private word to Deacon  - "don't you dare hurt Hope or you'll have to deal with me" -- but let Deacon know he won't interfere otherwise.

I'm excited to see how Deacon's return plays out. Please Show, please don't make SheCon a thing. Let Deacon pretend to be Sheila's ally, but really protecting Hope from her. Let Deacon change, but keep his bad boy edge - sort of an anti-hero. Goodness knows Bill has done worse things than Deacon and we still love $Bill.  Hey maybe Deacon and Bill can team up against Sheila -- they don't ever have to be friends, but they can have a common enemy.

Edited by La di Diva
  • Love 16

Oh GOD is Deacon going to be her new obsessive target of hate for the next six months because I'm gonna nope outta that before it starts. If Brooke didn't want Deacon around, she should've had him wear a condom. Or, I don't fucking know, NOT FUCKED YOUR SON IN LAW.

I wish I could like this about 1000 times. Brooke and her outrage at Hope contacting her father is just ridiculous and tiresome. She's the one who once again followed her destiny or whatever and boinked her son in law but somehow he's the one who is pure evil?

How dare you go on about Deacon's drinking when you had your own battle with that disease.

Well to be fair Brooke probably doesn't remember that because her battle lasted like a week or so! But regardless shut up Brooke!

I'm excited to see how Deacon's return plays out. Please Show, please don't make SheCon a thing. Let Deacon pretend to be Sheila's ally, but really protecting Hope from her. Let Deacon change, but keep his bad boy edge - sort of an anti-hero. Goodness knows Bill has done worse things than Deacon and we still love $Bill.  Hey maybe Deacon and Bill can team up against Sheila -- they don't ever have to be friends, but they can have a common enemy.

Agreed but this will never happen because we can't have nice things on this show.

• Love 11