Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I was visited in my dreams last night by a shirtless Thomas and his beautifully released man bun. I think it best I keep the details of that visit private, but I will confess that upon waking I feared a trip to the ER for accelerated heart rate and a racing pulse. Suffice it to say that I will never look at Thomas the same way again. Like EVER. 

In other happenings; I found myself not completely put off with the Carter/Katie interchange. I do wish though, that they would, just once, allow Katie to be completely honest about her relationship with Bill. While there is no doubt that Bill often acts before thinking, and that Bill has an oversized ego, and see's himself as the alpha male. there is also no doubt that Katie knew that going in, and part of her wedding vows were how she would never attempt to change Bill. Yet, that is what she set out to do, and when Bill wouldn't have any of it, Katie allowed all her old insecurities to surface and take over. So in some respects I hold her far more accountable for the collapse of Batie. However, I did enjoy her dialog with Carter, and it was nice to see him express some emotion too. I agree with the poster who said it would be nice if these two could just develop a nice friendship, and let that morph into something else. When you consider that just minutes before Katie's arrival, Carter was declaring his undying love for Quinn, and Katie was telling Bill she would always love him; I think an insta romance would be a bit too much. But knowing show these two will be engaged by next week. 

On the flip side; I was completely put off by Bill begging his sister-in-law and ex-wife to run interference for him in his quest to get "his Katie" back. There is not enough UGH in the universe for that. And doing it in front of Ridge. UGH!UGH!UGH! One thing Katie was spot on about was how she is the most desirable woman to Bill when he can't have her. We all know if she caves it will only be a matter of time before Bill does something Katie won't like. Let this pairing end for heaven's sake. I like the idea of a Bill/Shauna hookup. I think she could hold her own with Bill, and our grifting girlfriend is certainly not lacking in the confidence department. 

10 hours ago, ByaNose said:

So, Paris & Zende got it on. Which begs the question. Why isn’t Paris just living with Zende? Am I missing something?

At some point back there Zende told Paris that he wanted to "slow things down". Confusing, because I had never seen things speeding up. However, a few weeks after telling Paris this, Zende jumped tracks and asked her to move in with him. But she ended up moving in with Steffy and Finn. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 11
On 10/18/2021 at 5:31 PM, hypnotoad said:

I'm not sure any of the alleged heroes or heroines on this are klassy. Haven't most of them gone through various family configurations? Since this show's cast is so small it's rather inevitable.

That's because Brad Bell is the head writer!  When other shows are moving their romantic leads into being the parents of romantic leads, dispensing advice and worrying about their children, Brad Bell has his heroine being banged against a wall during a party with a mask on.  As if that isn't bad enough she's accidentally banging her daughter's masked boyfriend.  Another heroine in the same age bracket doesn't grow old gracefully, she bangs all the male members of two core families, becomes a drunk, runs someone over and shoots someone.

It ain't easy getting old in Brad Bell's LA.

Edited by sugarbaker design
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

One thing Katie was spot on about was how she is the most desirable woman to Bill when he can't have her.

Exactly. After the whole Bill/Brooke thing, I don't really know why Katie would even consider getting back together with Bill. Sorry no.

I like the idea of a Bill/Shauna hookup. I think she could hold her own with Bill, and our grifting girlfriend is certainly not lacking in the confidence department. 

I agree. Plus if they are keeping Shauna around, she needs something or someone to do!

I used to like Eric. Or in the very least, I usually found him far less obnoxious than many of the other characters, but that has changed in the last couple of months. I cannot stand Eric right now. His entire reaction to ED is ridiculous. And his manipulation of Quinn and Carter was/is just gross. I don't have an issue with him being unhappy with their affair but the rest of his actions have been wrong. I'm sick and tired of whiny, mopey Eric.

• Love 12
16 hours ago, Black Knight said:

The twist worked because Lily looked like a strong person for not having spent her entire time overseas sobbing over Holden, but instead moving on with someone who was devoted to her.

God, if only her older self had an ounce of self-respect to end it with that guy for good. There ain't a soap couple I hate more in the wide world than Lilden because of the insufferable ass Holden was in his golden years. If B&B had been nasty enough to curse us with a Kridge baby, Holden Snyder circa 2005 would be the result.

Jon Hensley would've made a perfect Ridge.

16 hours ago, Black Knight said:

suspect the reason soaps have avoided that twist ever since despite its incredible success is because it got away from the writers on ATWT: Paolo Seganti and Lily/Damian were so popular that Lily and Holden couldn't be reunited as the writers planned, not until after PS left the show. (Lily boinked Holden but ultimately chose Damian over him and stayed married to Damian until he "died" in a plane crash.) Now to me this sounds like a good problem for a soap to have, a leading man and couple with such chemistry that the audience loves it. But the writers probably weren't that thrilled not to be able to just fall back into easy patterns and keep Jon Hensley's Holden as the top leading man. And B&B is even lazier about this kind of thing than ATWT ever was.

I had no idea, but it seems to me that in the olden days, creatives were either more willing or given the freedom to take stories into unexpected routes according to fan reaction. I've had enough exposure to Stan Twitter to know catering to every fan whim is a fucking disaster waiting to happen, but when you strike gold...ya strike gold.

That said, ATWT seemed to lean in *a lot* into villainizing one character to push their faces together when I was watching in the late 2000s. I haven't forgotten how Lily's boyfriend Keith seemed sane one day and turned into a mustachio-twirling Hanna-Barbera villain the next.

• Love 4

Carter & Katie make me smile, & I can’t even believe that I just typed that. They make sense, they’re both available, & oh, the pretty! I like this, & I loved Quarter, so I’m stunned.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Wow, never seen Carter put on such a happy smile as he did with Katie and she did it right back!  Yep, it’s gonna be on!  So Donna can still go after Eric.  

Could have done without Brooke’s giggling.  But was expecting Sheila to be the waitress.

Way to continue to embarrass Carter asking those questions Eric and in front of Ridge of all people.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, hypnotoad said:

Exactly. After the whole Bill/Brooke thing, I don't really know why Katie would even consider getting back together with Bill. Sorry no.

I could squint to see it if it had only been Brooke and only been the one time during her depression. But he was sniffing behind Steffy by the time they returned from their honeymoon and it was only Taylor catching them that stopped them from boinking. And then, he went after Brooke AGAIN. Katie is very much an insufferable pill but she has a right to expect some loyalty. And if Bill was sick of her trying to change him, the honest thing was to get a divorce.

They both deserve better than each other.

I used to like Eric. Or in the very least, I usually found him far less obnoxious than many of the other characters, but that has changed in the last couple of months.

Much like Ronn Moss, JMc has been able to rise above most of Eric's really shitty character traits. Which goes to show how truly awful this story really is. He's always been selfish and thoughtless, but could dress that up in a more gentle demeanor than Bill or either version of Ridge. His attitude was just as ugly after Stephanie found out the trust set up to start the company was always in her name and he never mentioned that in all their years together.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Way to continue to embarrass Carter asking those questions Eric and in front of Ridge of all people.

Carter should have told Ridge that he would only discuss his relationship with Quinn with Eric.  So I blame Carter for sitting there like he had no choice in the matter.   He is a wuss.

• Love 5

I was wondering the opposite. I was curious why Paris showed up in a different set of clothes. She had on the cleavage-baring animal print jacket and long black skirt when she went home with Zenda. When she showed up at work the next day, she had on a black top with sparkly silver lapels. I think she had black pants on, too, but I didn't get a good look.

But good question as to why she was needed at a design meeting.

Hmmm ... that was some smile exchange with Katter. Yes. I wish Sheila had been their server.

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • Love 4

I realized today that for the past few weeks (or maybe longer), I have muted the sound when certain characters came on the screen. Ridge/Brooke talking about Eric’s ED-click. Brooke, Katie, Other Sister-click. Zende/Paris-click. Carter/Quinn-click. Ridge/Eric/Carter-click. So it seems that I don’t feel the interest to listen to anyone on this show. That gives me back a half hour during my day. Yay for me!

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Katie said they had lunch to catch up? They spend all day at work together everyday talking about Quinn. They go out to lunch and shocking they talk about Quinn/Carter. 

What was the catching up?

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, CharlizeCat said:

I was wondering the opposite. I was curious why Paris showed up in a different set of clothes. She had on the cleavage-baring animal print jacket and long black skirt when she went home with Zenda. When she showed up at work the next day, she had on a black top with sparkly silver lapels. I think she had black pants on, too, but I didn't get a good look.

But good question as to why she was needed at a design meeting.

Hmmm ... that was some smile exchange with Katter. Yes. I wish Sheila had been their server.

You're right! I remember the animal-print top now. I guess I was thrown off by the date-night outfit she put on to go to work. Oops.

• Love 4

OMG! Fucking Eric actually had the balls to ask Carter if he had "moved on". I swear, this man is giving me whiplash; first outrage, then understanding, then pushing your wife into another man's bed, then telling them no feelings allowed, then telling them to end it, and now, one damn day after Quinn breaks Carter's heart, he is supposed to have moved on? Eric, did you move on one day after Brooke went back to Ridge? After you found out Sheila was a loon? After Stephanie found out about you and Lauren? After Taylor found you and Stephanie in bed and she broke it off? And fucking Ridge standing there sneering his derision? Who is this asshat to stand in judgement of anyone? To question anyone's feelings or motives? 

Could have missed me entirely with the office scenes, although I have been enjoying Hope and Thomas lately. But then, you know, Thomas has a new glow for me..........

I find myself on board for a Carter/Katie connection, as long as it is not rushed, and they are not engaged by next week. They do have something going on, it isn't the heat he shared with Quinn, it is something lighter and sweeter. A different dynamic, but just as compelling. And man, I for sure didn't see it coming. But as another poster said; they do make sense, and one important thing for me is Carter has never been with Brooke or Donna, he is not a Forrester or a Spencer, and he hasn't slept with the entire cast. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

find myself on board for a Carter/Katie connection, as long as it is not rushed, and they are not engaged by next week. They do have something going on, it isn't the heat he shared with Quinn, it is something lighter and sweeter. A different dynamic, but just as compelling. And man, I for sure didn't see it coming. But as another poster said; they do make sense, and one important thing for me is Carter has never been with Brooke or Donna, he is not a Forrester or a Spencer, and he hasn't slept with the entire cast. 

Not yet, at least! :P

I kid, but I agree. To say HT is so beloved in the soap world, her character has been underutilized at best. Even LSV isn't half bad when he writes is given some decent material to work with. I hope they get more than just sex to do. Quarter was hot but it got boring.

2 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

OMG! Fucking Eric actually had the balls to ask Carter if he had "moved on". I swear, this man is giving me whiplash; first outrage, then understanding, then pushing your wife into another man's bed, then telling them no feelings allowed, then telling them to end it, and now, one damn day after Quinn breaks Carter's heart, he is supposed to have moved on?

God, not even Liam on his worst day has been as so completely over the map as Eric's been in this story. As the kids on Twitter say, pick a damn struggle already!

And boy, you laid it out that Eric has had a LOT of sticky situations. I knew he and Taylor kissed in the 90s once but not that close to break it off.

At this point, I can only surmise that Ridge's continued involvement is jealousy that Quinn remains the only woman he didn't get to bone, not unlike Bill's overinvestment with Steam. Must be a blow to an ego like his that he never sealed the deal on that.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

If Katie can keep her sourpuss demeanor locked away tightly and if she can bury her Debbie Downer bit deep underground, and if she can not be her normal annoyingly insecure self, then maybe, maybe she and Carter might be interesting.

If. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Artsda said:

Bridget's look of disgust of her father and Sheila kissing was great.  She has less reasons to see Deacon compared to Finn with sociopath Sheila.

Bridget?  You mean Hope, right?

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Crashcourse said:

Soooooo...a drop of honey on his pecker is all Eric needs now, then it'll be ready to do battle again.   Donna to the rescue!  😋

The music that they played during the close-ups had me cackling like I was flying off on a broom or something. My god. And I think that Jennifer Gareis' face is pulled so tight these days, the only look that she can give Eric is a cat-eyed smoulder. Wowza.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
22 hours ago, Cool Breeze said:

If Katie can keep her sourpuss demeanor locked away tightly and if she can bury her Debbie Downer bit deep underground, and if she can not be her normal annoyingly insecure self, then maybe, maybe she and Carter might be interesting.

If. 

"If" is doing a lot of work in that paragraph :p

You may as well ask Katie to pilot a rocket to the Moon; she'd have better odds of that, to be honest.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

The music that they played during the close-ups had me cackling like I was flying off on a broom or something. My god.

Oh my! I'm surprised that the director didn't include images of fireworks and bananas, to add to the subtlety. :-)

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

The music that they played during the close-ups had me cackling like I was flying off on a broom or something. My god. And I think that Jennifer Gareis' face is pulled so tight these days, the only look that she can give Eric is a cat-eyed smoulder. Wowza.

I thought nothing could out-cheese the slow mos of Katie and Carter at Il Giardino but the final scene was an entire carton of. Velveeta. 

And clearly we’re meant to think Eric was brought back to life. So much so that Donna could feel it, too. Literally. 

🤣🤣🤣😳😳😳

• LOL 7
  • Love 5

And once again the writers go for the most obvious thing: I guessed Donna with honey a few weeks ago. Ugggh. So dumb. This entire ED storyline has been so insultingly stupid. It may have overtaken wall boink as the most ridiculous thing. It still astounds me that everyone just moved on from wall boink as total accident. Brooke couldn't tell the difference between a 20 year old and the dude she's been having sex with for like 100 years?!?! Oy. Nope I just cannot.

And I think that Jennifer Gareis' face is pulled so tight these days, the only look that she can give Eric is a cat-eyed smoulder.

I will never understand doing this kind of work on your face, especially when you aren't even that old!

if she can not be her normal annoyingly insecure self, then maybe, maybe she and Carter might be interesting.

Honestly I don't get why the writers keep falling back on the insecure thing. Katie has managed to get with some good looking dudes! She still has Bill begging to reunite! Perhaps it's time to allow her to grow past that plot point.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

So is Quinn now supposed to ask Eric to puhleeeeze sleep with Donna to get his mojo back??  Is the shoe now on the other foot?!  

Love Deacon’s facial expressions, he does a great job.  I sure hope he doesn’t fall in love with Sheila while playing this ruse.

So nice to see Alley Mills back in the saddle.  She looked great and loved her longer hair.

Edited by Foghorn Leghorn
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

What I'd like is for Eric to get his mojo back with Donna and it drives Quinn crazy because she couldn't.

Well to be fair, it's not as if he actually tried anything to help himself! I mean whining constantly, feeling sorry for yourself and emotionally manipulating Quinn isn't exactly working towards a solution.

I don't have much use for Quinn beyond Quarter but I have to say at this point, I actually prefer her to Eric. He's been just sickening and awful during this alleged storyline. Frankly, if Donna wants to put up with his nonsense, have at it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, hypnotoad said:

Well to be fair, it's not as if he actually tried anything to help himself! I mean whining constantly, feeling sorry for yourself and emotionally manipulating Quinn isn't exactly working towards a solution.

I don't have much use for Quinn beyond Quarter but I have to say at this point, I actually prefer her to Eric. He's been just sickening and awful during this alleged storyline. Frankly, if Donna wants to put up with his nonsense, have at it.

I don't like Eric but I have no use whatsoever for Quinn after all the crazy stuff she's done.  So yes, I still want her to go bonkers if Donna winds up with Eric's rejuvenated pecker.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

This entire ED storyline has been so insultingly stupid. It may have overtaken wall boink as the most ridiculous thing.

B&B hasn't jumped the shark with this so much as they strapped a rocket booster and propelled itself a good two miles from the shark's location.

Honestly I don't get why the writers keep falling back on the insecure thing. Katie has managed to get with some good looking dudes! She still has Bill begging to reunite! Perhaps it's time to allow her to grow past that plot point.

It was time for her to move past it on Heather Tom's first day on set, because she was never gonna sell anyone on the idea that she was some hideous ugly duckling overshadowed by her sisters. I mean, we've seen Traci Abbott take some bullying for her weight and watched her father John call her sister "my beauty"--i can understand why she had insecuries. But damn, one of Katie's first romances involved her having sex with her niece's husband, for crissakes!

But the second-best time would be now, with a man who loves openly--I mean, clearly, when Quinn and Zoe are in his past--and thus far has proven loyalty is not an issue.

HT is so deserving of meatier stories. Between Y&R and her stint on ABC we have a full body of evidence of what she's capable of. If she must remain the crier, give her new things to cry about besides Bill, geez.

• Love 14

This isn't a spoiler, I'm just speculating, but I wouldn't be surprised if Carter and Katie got together, and then a newly cast Zoe comes back to screw things up.   (Or maybe old Zoe because I don't know how well her Fantasy Island show is doing.)   I say this because Carter mentioned her a couple times lately.

• Useful 3

I don't like Eric but I have no use whatsoever for Quinn after all the crazy stuff she's done. 

I totally get that. I am not a very consistent B&B viewer so I honestly missed most of her crazy stuff. I mean I know she's done plenty, I just didn't see it all. I saw bits and piece of captive cabin and yeah Quinn is pretty bad. Still right now, in this storyline specifically, she doesn't gross me out as much as Eric does.

But the second-best time would be now, with a man who loves openly--I mean, clearly, when Quinn and Zoe are in his past--and thus far has proven loyalty is not an issue.

HT is so deserving of meatier stories. Between Y&R and her stint on ABC we have a full body of evidence of what she's capable of. If she must remain the crier, give her new things to cry about besides Bill, geez.

I am a fan of hers and I really wish this damn show would give her something to do besides cry. I might be alone in this but I really enjoyed Katie/Wyatt. Katie actually got to have fun and smile a bit. At least for a while. I loved their engagement scene. Naturally, that had to get blown up for reasons.

• Love 7
42 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

I don't like Eric but I have no use whatsoever for Quinn after all the crazy stuff she's done.  So yes, I still want her to go bonkers if Donna winds up with Eric's rejuvenated pecker.  

Even for as shit as Quinn has been--and losing her meal ticket is barely a drop of what she deserves for Captive Cabin--I gotta agree with Hypnotoad here. Eric went about all of this in the most shitty way, rather than the mature thing of talking things out and bringing her into the loop. This was exactly the thing he and Stephanie always fought about and he had no good reason to do this. He wants to shame Quinn for behavior he full well knew about to cover up his insecurities and that would be gross even if he'd pulled this on Sheila.

I dunno why Donna puts up with him, but I feel it's worth pointing out that one of the reasons for their divorce was him allowing Stephanie to stay in their guesthouse at the same time a dementia-ridden Beth was staying with them. He didn't discuss that with her either, and it led to Beth's demise thanks to Stephanie's usual callousness. Personally, Donna deserves better than this old coot too but if she wants to deal with him and risk Quinn pulling a stunt that will make the bear in the cabin look like a Halloween prank in comparison....go nuts, I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

This isn't a spoiler, I'm just speculating, but I wouldn't be surprised if Carter and Katie got together, and then a newly cast Zoe comes back to screw things up.   (Or maybe old Zoe because I don't know how well her Fantasy Island show is doing.)   I say this because Carter mentioned her a couple times lately.

Hmmm...

You know, I actually didn't mind Zoe when she was portrayed as a social climbing grifter with a psychotic streak and not some babe in the woods innocent. If they keep that energy up, I wouldn't be too upset with the character returning. I'd much rather have a recast, though.

5 minutes ago, hypnotoad said:

I might be alone in this but I really enjoyed Katie/Wyatt. Katie actually got to have fun and smile a bit. At least for a while. I loved their engagement scene. Naturally, that had to get blown up for reasons.

I just tend to forget about it because it was so low key and wasnt in-your-face as a lotta couples tend to be on this show. But as far as her pairings go, I'd rank it my second-favorite out of process of elimination.

I dunno that I'd want a reunion, mostly because Wyatt has been as throughly ruined as Liam for that shit with Flo and Sally (is Katrina Bowman still on the show, even?) and I was lukewarm to him at best. I'd rather Katie branch away from the Spencers entirely and get a new man that she can marry just in time for a teenage Will to show up and throw angst about it.

....well, on a normal show like As The World Turns, anyway. Knowing this show, he'd just be singing Bill's praises and maybe get a dig in about how slutty Aunt Brooke is but he'd just serve as a vessel for reuniting his parents like his annoying cousin RJ.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

I dunno that I'd want a reunion, mostly because Wyatt has been as throughly ruined as Liam for that shit with Flo and Sally

Oh no I do not want a reunion! I just meant at the time I did like the pairing. But now? No. Wyatt is completely ruined for me with this whole Flo thing. Nope and nope. Besides, wasn't it Will who had the hissy fit about Katie and Wyatt? His opinion wouldn't change for a reunion!

• Love 5

A spoonful of honey helps a limp dick get hard, a limp dick get hard, limp dick get hard

Just a spoonful of honey helps a limp dick get hard, in the most delightful way

giphy.gif

The organic cure where modern day medicine has failed; just get that bottle of Honey Bear!

Oh my goodness; what a campy, soapy cheesefest!

I am soooooo glad they backed off the Katie/Eric stuff because Eric/Donna makes so much more sense, and doesn't squick me out. 

I have to give it to Sean and Kimberlin because they are really making the most of this opportunity. What I find most interesting is they have some type of underlying chemistry; it isn't romantic, but for some reason they work. I found that whole kissing thing, and hidden romance stuff funny, and Kimberlin totally sold it, although I really don't see how it is going to help their cause with Hope and Finn, but it sure was entertaining. 

Also entertaining was the look on Hope's face, and her shocked reaction. Finn is simply unable to conjure up emotion or facial expression, but Hope was priceless. 

It is so nice to see Pam back; things are slowing returning to normal. 

14 hours ago, hypnotoad said:

I might be alone in this but I really enjoyed Katie/Wyatt. Katie actually got to have fun and smile a bit. At least for a while. I loved their engagement scene. Naturally, that had to get blown up for reasons.

I was also a fan of Katie/Wyatt; still feeling it was the best pairing for both characters. So fun, and playful, and original, so of course they had to be taken away for Batie round whatever it was. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, hypnotoad said:

Besides, wasn't it Will who had the hissy fit about Katie and Wyatt? His opinion wouldn't change for a reunion!

I don't remember him being angry so much as having confused questions about it and Katie deciding to break it off for his sake. Bill was the most furious about it, and he was more angry for losing his skyscraper.

But TBH, that could've played out much better had Will been a teenager, not unlike the disgust Bridget displayed when learning about Brooke and Thorne. I mean, B&B's gonna recycle stories anyway so why not recycle from a half decent one where people reacted to abnormal shit the way you'd expect normal people to?

• Love 8
3 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

I am soooooo glad they backed off the Katie/Eric stuff because Eric/Donna makes so much more sense, and doesn't squick me out. 

I have to give it to Sean and Kimberlin because they are really making the most of this opportunity. What I find most interesting is they have some type of underlying chemistry; it isn't romantic, but for some reason they work. I found that whole kissing thing, and hidden romance stuff funny, and Kimberlin totally sold it, although I really don't see how it is going to help their cause with Hope and Finn, but it sure was entertaining. 

Alllll this!  But esp. the Sheila and Deacon thing. I really don't get why Sheila and/or Deacon think that being together romantically (even if it's just a ruse) will help Deacon with Hope.

Just because Hope may want Deacon in her life, it doesn't mean she thinks it's OK that Sheila and her gajillion crimes should be anywhere near their (Logan/Spencer/Forrrester) family! And Sheila told Deacon that he "loves" her?!?!?  HOW?  When exactly would their supposed love have the opportunity to bloom?!  

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, norcalgal said:

Alllll this!  But esp. the Sheila and Deacon thing. I really don't get why Sheila and/or Deacon think that being together romantically (even if it's just a ruse) will help Deacon with Hope.

Just because Hope may want Deacon in her life, it doesn't mean she thinks it's OK that Sheila and her gajillion crimes should be anywhere near their (Logan/Spencer/Forrrester) family! And Sheila told Deacon that he "loves" her?!?!?  HOW?  When exactly would their supposed love have the opportunity to bloom?!  

Well, given that this is B&B after all, it isn't too far-fetched! 😆

I have no idea where Sheila is going with this insta-Sheacon "love match," but count me in. And why? I think those two are comedy gold together and it's so refreshing to see two actors who can actually ACT!  The expressions of sheer disgust and dismay by AN were worth the price of admission alone.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Tuesday 10/19

It’s becoming an everyday occurrence when men answer the door shirtless 🙄

What’s the over and under in the number of days Carter and Katie are playing hide the salami. I give it 7 days. Katie sounds a hell of a lot like Quinn right now.  

Zende has really stepped up his “motor boating” from twin Yamaha 25’s with Nicole to twin Yamaha 440’s with Paris. 

Wednesday 10/20

I believe that I’m going to start calling Lurch, Mr Hyde. With his hair and beard he reminds me of the actor who played Jekyll/Hyde in a resent product I saw. 

No shower so Love Ick abounds.  

This episode should be titled WTF

Eric pushes Carter to Quinn but is now upset that Carter might still have feelings for her. Donna still loves Eric and the Logan sisters want Donna to go after Eric and damn his marriage.  My Hyde lecturing Paris on being late when he’s late constantly. 

Thursday 10/21

Stuffy finally took the dead dog off her head but now she looks like Morticia Adams. 

Stuffy/Finn/Hope/Liam are starting to sound much like Bob/Carol/Ted/Alice. 

According to Brooke it’s damn Eric’s marriage and Donna should go full speed ahead.  Brooke your a fucking bitch. 

Friday 10/22

Another day and another fuck you to Brooke.  That little girl voice is very very off putting. 

Donna if Eric was the true love of your life than you still would have been married. The marriage might have been rocky but true love concours all. Eric this better be some kind of dream sequence but if it’s not than you’re a genuine doddering old fool and you need a big fuck you also. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5