Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

So Eric gets it up after all, thanks to Donna's honey, and his reaction is to race home to Quinn to get some while the gettin' is good?

FCj-wYxXsAoVK4a?format=jpg&name=small

200.gif

TIIC are literally making things up as they go.

My secret, evil wish is that it goes south as soon as he and Quinn hit the sheets. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 10

I can't wait until Quinn finds out what/who really got his pecker to stand at attention again.

2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

My secret, evil wish is that it goes south as soon as he and Quinn hit the sheets. 

Uhhh...now that you mention it, I would love for that to happen instead. 😈

Edited by Crashcourse
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Oh yeah, I was expecting Eric to not be able to get it up with Quinn so that was a letdown…however, Brooke will certainly make sure that Quinn is told pdq that it was Honey Horny Donna who got him interested!  Can’t wait for that.

I have to repeat myself, Dylan is cracking me up with his facial expressions while Sheila spews the con on Finn and Hope!

• Love 7

Just when I think this ED story can’t get any more ridiculous, these writers surprise me. They must believe we are all brain dead. Well, maybe we are because we’re still watching!

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

And Brooke is encouraging Donna to pursue the still-married Eric.

Brooke logic: Quinn is bad bad bad for cheating on Eric, but it's fine if Eric cheats with Donna.

Just when I think this ED story can’t get any more ridiculous, these writers surprise me. They must believe we are all brain dead. Well, maybe we are because we’re still watching!

I'm only sort of watching!!

Honestly I just do not understand the point of this ED story at all. If the writers were going to bother doing this, why not try to be slightly respectful and treat it like the real issue it is? Why couldn't Eric had a real conversation with Quinn, rather than the nonsense that was done? And now it's cured because of Donna and honey? Ummm then he didn't actually have ED, he had an issue with Quinn!

I'm not looking forward to Brooke crowing about this to Quinn. I mean I know Quinn deserves a lot of grief over all the stuff she has done but not from Brooke. I generally have little use for Brooke but this gossipy, high and mighty version is even worse. Uggghh.

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, hypnotoad said:

I'm not looking forward to Brooke crowing about this to Quinn. I mean I know Quinn deserves a lot of grief over all the stuff she has done but not from Brooke.

Specifically, I wish more people would drag her about the right things. Liam can drag her from here to Timbuktu for what she did to him but the rest of these fools  who make deployed sailors look like monks in comparison can sit the fuck down.

• Love 11

The biggest difference between Quinn and Brooke is that Quinn can pull off wearing Leather Pants and Brooke not so much.  Brooke couldn’t pull of those ugly pants she was wearing. 

Omg!!  Donna was able to cure Eric’s ED with just a little honey. Yes, a $3.00 Bear Bottle of honey was all Eric needed after thousands of dollars on doctors.  Are TIIC, now going to advertise Honey as a cure for ED and make a few $. Or maybe advertise Donna as a teaser pony. 

Hope get off your high horse because your mother is no day at the beach either. 

• Love 6

Specifically, I wish more people would drag her about the right things. Liam can drag her from here to Timbuktu for what she did to him but the rest of these fools  who make deployed sailors look like monks in comparison can sit the fuck down.

Exactly! You said it better than I did. Liam can say whatever he wants about Quinn, you will get no argument from me. But Brooke blathering on and on about Quinn cheating on Eric? Ridge daring to say anything about Quinn's infidelity when he was involved with her at one time?!? None of these characters have any leg to stand on when it comes to cheating or when it comes to not choosing sex partners wisely.

yes, a $3.00 Bear Bottle of honey was all Eric needed after thousands of dollars on doctors

Eric should be suing his doctors because he didn't have ED - he had 'my wife cheated on me and now my equipment doesn't work around her' syndrome!

• Love 6

Eric Forrester. You sir, are trash!

I’m so mad on Donna’s behalf. This poor woman has wasted years pining for this man and when she finally has her moment, he only sees her as a fluffer. 

Donna needs a new man. She doesn’t deserve this crap. Does Eric have  a younger brother that they can bring on for Donna? Maybe to honor Fred Ward’s passing, they have his character pass away bringing Eric’s extended family in and we meet a hot younger Forrester brother for Donna.

Quinn deserves any static she gets - even from hypocrites like Brooke and Ridge. Quinn has NEVER paid for anything so if all she’s gonna get is Brooke and Ridge verbally berating her ass, I’ll take it.

Hope and Finn. At least you don’t have to worry about Sheila and Deacon procreating so that you end up sharing a sibling. Then again knowing Sheila she’d steal a kid that she and Deacon could adopt to raise together. 😂

I must say again, Eric is trash!

• Love 11

So, I guess whenever Eric wants to bang his wife he will be calling Donna over for a "treatment?" 

I think Quinn will be a little pissed off when she finds out what/who Eric's miracle cure is. 

And then there is poor Donna. Good Lord, I have no words for Eric's insensitivity and self centeredness; it is all about delivering the meat to Quinn, and if Donna's finger and her little bottle of honey can do it, well, her feelings be damned! 

Loving Shelia and Deacon. 

17 hours ago, hypnotoad said:

I'm not looking forward to Brooke crowing about this to Quinn. I mean I know Quinn deserves a lot of grief over all the stuff she has done but not from Brooke. I generally have little use for Brooke but this gossipy, high and mighty version is even worse. Uggghh.

Oh, I think Quinn has done plenty to Brooke, and deserves nothing but Brooke's wrath and disgust. However, I wish they would just let Brooke own her anger at Quinn for her interference in Hope's life, and for her interference in Brooke and Ridge's marriage, instead of cloaking it in this concern for Eric. I know Brooke loves Eric, and wants him to be happy, but she is bordering on obsession with this desire to get Quinn out of his life, and while what Quinn has done to Brooke is her business; Eric and Quinn's marriage and whatever they choose to do in that marriage, is not. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 7
46 minutes ago, RuntheTable said:

Loving Shelia and Deacon.

They are the current highlight of the show.

10 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Hope and Finn. At least you don’t have to worry about Sheila and Deacon procreating so that you end up sharing a sibling.

In real life, yes, you are correct.  In Brad Bell's LA, you know, the LA with no gay people,  the LA without traffic, original recipe Sally Spectra gave birth to son Clark well into her fifties.  Imagine the repercussions.  A new half brother for Hope and Finn.  A new brother-in-law for Liam and Steffy.  I would go to that christening, the holy water would be bubbling over!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Did I hear Eric correctly when he called Shauna “Sally” as she came into the house?  I guess you just roll with the bloopers!

Loved that Eric fizzled out on Quinn!  Lol  Donna is oh so sexy today with cleavage and rubbing her little bottles of honey bear!  

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

I’m sorry but I’m all out of giving a shit about almost anyone or anything lately. More Bill would be appreciated and I would  take Wyatt and Flo over Zende and Paris. Even Quinn and Shauna are more interesting than than Shiela and Deacon. 

Brooke marinations are stupid as she is. Brooke could even fantom that Eric’s age has anything to do with his ED. 

I guess TIIC backed off the honey cure for Eric’s ED or did they. Maybe the cure is Donna herself. But I have to say it’s typical Eric where he’s alway had the desire to change his women like he changes his depends. 

In prior days we were talking about shirtless men. I’m secure in my masculinity to mention that, for me, Bill is the only one worthy of a shirtless scene. The others are just pretty boys but Bill is very masculine. 

• Love 2

Stephanie is chortling in Hell/Heaven at how Eric went from full attention with Donna to man(boner) down when he tried to guide that heat seeking missile towards Quinn.

Eric, your body is telling you what's going on with your heart and soul in re to Quinn.

You don't want none of that no mo'!

Finn/Hope friendly hijinks are actually are a nice change of pace from the stupidity of the Quarter and Eric debacle and Steam/Lope stupidness. And lame Bridge. But it'd be nicer to see her interact with her actual siblings (Rick, RJ, Bridget) or real friends.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

I find this show and current story line immensely embarrassing both for the actors and the viewers. When the writers finally decide to write something worth watching, I might be back. Maybe.

Further, Brooke? Acting like a mincing, giggly 12 year old with Eric and your over-botoxed sister is NOT a good look for you.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

In prior days we were talking about shirtless men. I’m secure in my masculinity to mention that, for me, Bill is the only one worthy of a shirtless scene. The others are just pretty boys but Bill is very masculine. 

Oh, you're completely right on that. Carter is the only one anywhere close to keeping up and I guess Thomas. I glad they stopped trying with Chicken and Waffles aka Wyatt and Liam. 

Watching the first season was such a treat with Ronn Moss and Clayton Norcross as Thorne #1 wearing those Speedos very well! B&B was never known for its thespian actors but my God did it have the prettiest people in the industry. If the show insists on being backasswards stupid, the least they could do is give us eye candy.

2 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

real friends.

HAHAHAHA the last real friendship B&B ever had was torpedoed the day Darla's pregnancy test came up positive and that way back in the day.

I do wish Hope and even Steffy could have had female friends. And not just whatever the fuck that was about Paris after she moved in but people they can have stories with. Phoebe could've been Switzerland in the Liam Sweepstakes instead of being offed for cheap drama.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, KittyQ said:

Now that Eric finds that his ED problem is solved when he's with Donna, is he going to proclaim a new protocol - Quinn can satisfy herself with Carter, and Eric can be with Donna? 

Silly me. I thought when you had ED you had ED. I didn’t know it depended on the other partner unless you used pills or something. That said, I know nothing about it. Anyhoo, it gives something for Jennifer Garies to do.  

• Love 4

Why do you build me up, build me up, buttercup baby, just to let me down......

So it would seem the ole cannon "petered" out? Tee Hee!

I pulled out my crystal ball last night and it showed me the path, not that it isn't pretty apparent, and well, fucking obvious as hell. But here are my predictions:

Eric realizes he doesn't have ED at all. His affliction is more about his unhappy marriage to a woman he cannot trust. Those feelings have been exacerbated by the knowledge that his wife has been receiving regular meat deliveries from a young hunk who she also has feelings for. Eric further realizes that the Honey Bear cure is not about the honey in the bottle, but about the honey standing in front of him. This will lead to a Eric/Donna redux (fine by me!), and will send Quinn back to Carter who has moved on with Katie. OOPSY! Those pesky Logan girls will once again have duped Quinn out of her happiness. I also speculate that Shauna is going to wind up in Bill's orbit, because a girl knows when to lay her bets, and her bets say that Bill will need a friendly shoulder to cry on after loosing "his Katie" to Carter. 

Jesus Brooke; aren't you encouraging Eric and Donna to do the very thing Quinn did? I guess if it has your seal of approval then betraying your spouse is ok? 

I want to like Hope and Finn, but he is such a dull fuck; simply unable to round up any animation or emotion. 

Sheila and Deacon just pop. I really want Deacon to step away from her web before it is too late; at the same time, I want him to stay because they play off each other so well. 

Wow, Brooke looked amazing. Why can't they dress her like that everyday?

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Sheila and Deacon just pop. I really want Deacon to step away from her web before it is too late; at the same time, I want him to stay because they play off each other so well. 

Deacon's a pretty good web spinner himself, I'm not too worried about him.  I love their relationship, good mix of necessity and distrust.  They don't trust each other because they know each other, yet they need each other to get what they want.  Best part is they can be their authentic selves with each other.  That's their gift to the audience.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

Did someone say shirtless Bill?

tumblr_odt3jomEiB1ue5obho6_250.gif

09038da2313d8d1394e38dd022013cd7--black-

I gotta say Don Diamont is one of the few people who had gotten hotter with age! I watch his clips in the 80s as the Abbotts' pool boy (that Jill admits to hiring for one reason! :P )and I'm like....eh, okay I guess. But B&B? B E E F 🥵

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

I gotta say Don Diamont is one of the few people who had gotten hotter with age! I watch his clips in the 80s as the Abbotts' pool boy (that Jill admits to hiring for one reason! :P )and I'm like....eh, okay I guess. But B&B? B E E F 🥵

He was definitely more "pretty boy" back then.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Dear God. What is that on Steffy’s head?!

LMAO that is exactly what I thought!  Horrible!  

Donna’s upper lip is very distracting especially some of her expressions!  I wish they would do something with her eyebrows….sorry when there is not much script I pick apart appearances 

Not a fan of both Steffy and Liam swarming all over Finn and Hope, rolling their eyes, slapping their thighs, groaning and looking at each other like they have a pact.  

• Love 9

Eric beside being on old dolt you are a fucking idiot. You where ashamed about your ED but your not ashamed to tell Donna you couldn’t do the deed. You also tell Donna that she gave you a boner. How long before Donna tells Brooke so she has more ammunition to use against Quinn?  

Donna, I had to laugh about your comments about Quinn causing Eric pain. So I guess you and Brooke never caused Eric pain. You two just sprinkled fairy dust and farted rainbows and unicorns or maybe it was “Muskrat Love”. 

Did Liam loose a bet?  His hair looks ridiculous.  It must be trending since Kyle, from Y&R also cut off his hair.  Both dorks. 

I found it very funny when Eric, holding Donna, got a full on chubby and Donna didn’t even notice it 😉

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
3 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Donna, I had to laugh about your comments about Quinn causing Eric pain. So I guess you and Brooke never caused Eric pain. You two just sprinkled fairy dust and farted rainbows and unicorns or maybe it was “Muskrat Love”. 

Brooke absolutely, but Donna? The only rifts I remember were ones caused by Stephanie and Pam's meddling due to easily proven lies. It wasn't till Beth's demise that they had some serious disagreements  when Bill tried to slither in to buy her shares of FC.

With that said, their hypocrisy still stinks to high heaven and I've never had a story that pissed off enough to stop watching like this one. I'll get the Sheacon scenes elsewhere but no official clicks until this is over for good.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Kimboweena said:

Hope it's ok to post this here. The Small Talk thread doesn't look very frequented. Anyone else think the guy dancing in this commercial looks like Thomas?

Hmm ... he does look a lot like MA, but he looks taller and gawkier. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I am totally down with Steffy's feelings about Sheila; not so much with Liam's about Deacon. However, I am about done with them treating their spouses as if they were their children. Going back to the restaurant scene, and Hope wanting to go over to Sheila and Deacon's table, and we have Finn saying "We know that Steffy and Liam said we cannot have any interaction with either of them", or something along those lines. And then yesterday, with the whole sky is falling shit because they talked to them. I find it less abrasive with Steffy because Steffy at least knows what she is talking about, and Sheila is really, really, bad news. Liam on the other hand knows squat about Deacon; if he did he would realize that he isn't that bad of a guy. Just a little rough around the edges, sorta like Liam's dad. Both of them need to stop with the outright patronization, and give Finn and Hope some agency over their own minds and desires. 

If the whole idea was to get Eric and Donna back together I can think of at least ten thousand other options than this ridiculous ED SL. Particularly when it appears that isn't Eric's issue at all. He was just not wanting what was being offered, and that makes me even madder. If you didn't really want to be with Quinn, then you should never have taken her back. All this nonsense about not wanting to be alone, as if Quinn is the only woman in LA. Also maddening is how it will be spun that Eric didn't trust Quinn because of Carter, when he is the one who pushed her into the man's bed. This SL has made me believe that Eric isn't suffering from ED, but from dementia. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 14

If the whole idea was to get Eric and Donna back together I can think of at least ten thousand other options than this ridiculous ED SL. Particularly when it appears that isn't Eric's issue at all. He was just not wanting what was being offered, and that makes me even madder. If you didn't really want to be with Quinn, then you should never have taken her back. All this nonsense about not wanting to be alone, as if Quinn is the only woman in LA. Also maddening is how it will be spun that Eric didn't trust Quinn because of Carter, when he is the one who pushed her into the man's bed. This SL has made me believe that Eric isn't suffering from ED, but from dementia. 

About ten thousand other options that were far less insulting to the audience and pretty much all the characters involved. As I've typed before, I have always generally 'liked' Eric or at least I find him less irritating than most of the other characters. But this storyline has just made him gross to me. It wasn't enough for him to mentally and emotionally toy with Quinn and Carter - he added Donna to the list. Sorry but having her in the office 'curing' his little soldier issue and then him running off to Quinn?!? Seriously? When he knows how Donna feels about him? Just give me a break. Honestly, it's just been a terrible story.

And we aren't going to be put out of our misery yet! Oh no! I am sure we need to have plenty of scenes with Brooke dropping the honey bear dime on Quinn and going on and on about that.

I find it less abrasive with Steffy because Steffy at least knows what she is talking about, and Sheila is really, really, bad news.

Exactly. I never thought I'd agree with much from Steffy but this? She is right. I wish someone would reach out to the folks at Y&R to give Finn more lowdown about his alleged birth mother. Of course, it probably wouldn't sink into that empty head of his but it's worth a try!

• Love 10

Brooke and Katie gushing over the power of Donna to compel Eric's peen was...something.

As was Brooke's hypocrisy.

Brooke, to Quinn: "How DARE you cheat on Eric with Carter?"

Brooke, to Donna: "Quick, go cheat with Eric!"

And breaking landspeed records to go run to Eric.

Sit your trifling ass down!

• Love 16

Let me get this straight. Brooke runs right over to Eric’s house when she found out he was going home to his wife after she/Katie brow beat Donna into telling them what had happened between them. She has the nerve to talk to Eric about his ED and that he should use her sister to overcome that? In his own home with Quinn? She has jumped the shark with her interference. Wow. Just wow.

• Love 16
On 10/27/2021 at 9:04 AM, Anna Yolei said:

20 hours ago, TVForever said:

He was definitely more "pretty boy" back then.

Yes, and this reminds me of another actor I thought the same thing about (that he got hotter as he aged, but was a "pretty boy" in his 20s):  Tom Welling from Smallville.

I never thought much of anything about the actor on Smallville, but when he was on Lucifer - hoooo boy! Only then did I develop a crush on Welling. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Wow!  It didn’t take but minutes for Donna to give Katie and Brooke the 411 on Eric and Quinn. 

Brooke bastardized Shauna because she went after Ridge and Brooke was mad at Katie when Katie was trying to interfere with her relationships with Bill. But Brooke is perfectly ok with Donna going after Eric. Does Donna actually believe that Brooke would keep the secret about Eric getting a full on chubby.  What part of Donna doesn’t want to be a home wrecker doesn’t Brooke understand. Brooke has a master degree in stinking her nose in where it doesn’t belong. To me, Brooke’s voice is more annoying than a yapping dog. 

• Love 7

If I had any doubt, today convinced me: Brooke is not my spirit animal. After going to the Forrester mansion today, & discussing Eric’s ability to rise to the occasion by sucking honey from Donna’s finger, but not the same ability when laying next to his smoking hot, scantily-clad wife, with that single discussion, she has officially discussed her father-in-law’s penis, with her father-in-law, more times than I ever have with my FIL (or anyone else), & definitely more than I  ever intend to. 

Late to the party, but my love for $Bill is legendary, however, I never, ever gave Brad Carlton a second thought. Just add a badass goatee, & I’m  Eric with Donna’s honeyed-up finger.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

B&B is so lazy to try and force the comparison between Deacon and Sheila, they are nothing alike. Give it a fucking rest. I would go as far to say that comparing Deacon to Bill is insulting to Deacon, but I would take that over this bullshit recton and forced relationship between them. 

Off topic alert: This was a bit before my time but from what I can find on YouTube, it seems like even AJ Quatermaine (also played by Sean Kanan) on General Hospital was a half a step above Bill besides being drunk alot. Further on that note, Carly and Sonny made a big deal about how shit he was, which if the Bridge, Steffy and Lame hypocrisy towards Deacon bothers y'all then Carly and Sonny going in on AJ is all that times 10 and on crack. Lmao 

If they wanted to break, Sinn, and Dope up they had their natural window to do this back in January when Steffy and Lame told Finn/Hope about their cheating ass self's and then the fallout the 2 or so months afterward. Instead of making Hope a pushover, Lope could've been dead in the morgue by now, and Hope regularly being under Thomas' hot body (crazy as he's been in the past he is fine af) with only Sinn left to take down with Sheila's nonesense if that's what the writers wanted to do. Because only Steffy is right to have reservations and dismiss Sheila, she can have her wrong opinion about Deacon but that's not her business in the long run. But as usual Lame needs to shut the fuck up.  

As far Quinn/Eric goes. Eric's should've dumped Quinn after Carter or even better yet after Vegasgate and kept it moving. All this rigmarole is not good storytelling it's just the same brand of shit that has gotten more convoluted this time around. Quinn is now the victim (ugh I hate I had to type that). And having Donna's Honey be the key to revitalize Eric's previously deceased D*ck is so insulting to her and to Quinn. Brooke you need to stop giving your sister bad advice to go be with a married guy. Especially one Quinn is married too, she's not much better than you or certainly not Donna, but when has that ever stopped her from passing judgement and unleashing her wrath on anyone? You in particular?

• Love 6

There is a time and a place for couples to carry on with each other; kissing, hugging, sweet talking. Occasions like their wedding, their anniversary, finding out we are pregnant, but not in front of casual friends or even family. And that opinion has nothing to do with Thomas's growing feelings for Paris, but that ish was just plain off putting. 

You know what this whole ED SL reminds me of? That episode of Seinfeld where Jerry and Elaine discuss having sex without ever mentioning a single thing about having sex. It is all about going in there (the bedroom), and doing that, and having experiences. Just like with Eric, who is having reactions, and who is responding, and who can't perform. 

And now we have Brooke racing over to Eric's to tell him to leave his wife for her sister. Or maybe she just wants him to fuck her sister, and hope that Quinn will leave Eric. Whichever; shit just ain't right. I have been binge watching the 1991 period of Show, when Brooke and Eric are on their way to a divorce and Brooke is busily working in the lab on BeLief. I absolutely cannot reconcile that Brooke with this version. That Brooke had life, and vibrancy, and a fucking purpose in life, while this one does nothing but interfere in her ex-husbands very personal business. Maybe this new Taylor coming in will rock the boat a bit, and ramp up some action with Brooke, because I am bored to tears with this shit. 

I thought Quinn's reactions as she listened to Brooke rambling about Donna friggin hilarious. Now she is gonna think Eric has been stepping out with Donna. My bets say she doesn't even bother to confront Eric, but races right on over to FC's to confront Donna. 

• Love 7