Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I have to say that aside from the stories, it was so refreshing to see some actual ACTORS today. 

What did HT and JG show up today to keep up their SAG cards or something? 

I am really getting tired of Eric sounding like a broken record. No wonder Quinn was being terse with him. This is getting old.

• Love 12

Here's the thing:  I could buy with the open marriage concept IF:

1) one of more of the participants have a history of open relationships;

2) one or more express interest in wanting to explore open relationships because they were always interested in the idea and now want to actually try it

But, of course that's not what the situation is.  Does anyone doubt that IF NOT FOR Eric's erectile dysfunction, there's no way in heck Eric would want Carter to "service" his wife!?

Of course Eric wouldn't be interested in an open marriage if he didn't have ED. I'm not sure he would have asked Quinn if she wanted to try their marriage again if he didn't have the ED.

And as to the rest, yeah I mean it's silly but IF they were going to do this - the 3 participants have to do a lot more talking. It cannot just be Eric declaring 'have a good night together.' while he wanders off to his bedroom to listen!

Brooke, Donna and Katie calling Eric to discuss his marriage or whatever they were doing was stupid. On and on with the lame giggling and so forth - what are they 12?

Eric's whining is driving me insane. I'm over his mopey face - 'my sex life is ovvvvaaa' Well yes it is when you refuse to actually explore some damn alternatives other than Carter.

Nice Carter crotch shot show ... so subtle.

• Love 11
19 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

And maybe it is just me, but there was something bothering me about Carter standing there in his brown, short sleeved, everyday shirt, while Eric and Quinn looked like they were on the way to a Governor's Gala. My skin was tingling, but not in a good way. 

Eric & Quinn were in formal clothes to (supposedly) celebrate the renewal of their marriage and to have a romantic dinner. Carter was summoned at his home to visit them, so naturally he would be in everyday clothes. So what am I missing?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Eric heard that Mojave Indians had a cure for ED.  So Eric went to the Mojave Desert to see the tribes medicine man.  The Medicine Man gave Eric a very strong medication. The Medicine Man instructed Eric to take a spoonful of the medication than say “1,2,3”.  The medication would make Eric more manly than he has ever been before and enable Eric to perform as long as he would like. To stop the effect of the the medication, Quinn would have to say 1,2,3,4 but once she does, the medication would not work again until the next full moon.  Eric went home to shower than called Quinn to the bedroom. Eric took off his robe and said “1,2,3” and his manhood popped into action.  Quinn took off her clothes than walked towards Eric. As she did, Quinn inquired, what was “1,2,3 for”?  Quinn than found out why it’s never a good idea to end a sentence with a preposition because you may wind up with a dangling participle.  

• LOL 15
  • Love 1

Wow that was fast. 2 months just flew by because that’s as old as Hayes looks.  Hey Hope, if you have 20 more you would actually have to move out of the cabin.  

Question:  If they are all going to the beach than why would they need Amelia to watch Douglas, Beth, and Katie?  I took three young kids to the beach and didn’t require help.  Ok, now I see why they needed Amelia so instead of a fun beach day, they can sit around and Stuffy can bitch about Sheila.  

Eric, STFU and get a penis pump.  Now it’s Eric’s turn to sound like a broken record. 

Talking about STFU, Ridge needs a large cup. As far as I’m concerned, Brooke has cheated  on Ridge far more than Quinn has cheated on Eric. It’s not even close.  Besides Ridge, how many times has Brooke disappointed and betrayed you?  

• Love 9

I'm getting sick and tired of these two grown ass, horny fucknuggets agonizing over what Eric wants them to do.

Yes, they could just leave for sure. But also? How about sitting down with Eric and having an actual conversation about it all? Instead of leaving it at some edict that must be followed because Eric spoketh - have a meeting! Include such topics as Quinn and Carter's real feelings for each other, is there a schedule when we can be together and who makes that decision, will they be attending family holiday gatherings a throuple, will Carter be moving into the mansion, will Carter also get a portrait hung and so forth.

I will say that while I don't really think TK has ever been very Ridge like to me, I do really enjoy his scenes one-on-one with JMC. I liked their scenes today.

Edited by hypnotoad
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7

Two things:

1) How is that two people who sleep in the same bedroom (and bed) manage to get up and fully dressed before they say "good morning"? One of them must sleep like a log because otherwise, you'd think that the other person getting up, taking a shower, getting dressed, etc. would make enough noise to wake the other person up. 

2) Eric says that he'll say it one more time and then drop it (his sex life is over, Quinn's doesn't have to be) - I sincerely hope this is true because I am getting tired of his whining. For heaven's sake, talk about anything else for a few minutes at least!

• LOL 3
  • Love 13
14 hours ago, MsTree said:

Eric & Quinn were in formal clothes to (supposedly) celebrate the renewal of their marriage and to have a romantic dinner. Carter was summoned at his home to visit them, so naturally he would be in everyday clothes. So what am I missing?

Given the context, in which Eric is offering Carter to fulfill Quinn's sexual needs, there are parralels to enslaved African Americans being used for sexual gratification by their owners; so in context, Eric and Quinn dressed up and Carter in casual attire presents a distressing image.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

I'm getting sick and tired of these two grown ass, horny fucknuggets agonizing over what Eric wants them to do.

If you truly love each other, JUST LEAVE!!!

FUCKING THIS!

My God, Quinn tried killing Deacon to ride Liam's dick but she has to do this hand wringing here? Why? Seriously, Eric gaslighted her in the first place, pushing her away on an issue that he didn't care about and only seemingly turned back to her when a living reminder of how much worse he could do arrived into town. Not even a certified sociopath like Quinn Fulton deserves to be second fiddle or someone's security blanket and being "redeemed" doesn't require being a doormat

As some have speculated, this may be a ruse for Eric/Donna round 2 and I really will go apeshit if that's the case. And I'll be all for Quinn cleaning him out in a way that makes Brooke gaining 51 percent control of FC look like pocket change in comparison. The dude's got way more money now than he did 30 years ago, just saying.

1 hour ago, KittyQ said:

Eric says that he'll say it one more time and then drop it

Somehow, I sincerely doubt this. 🤣

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9
9 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

As far as I’m concerned, Brooke has cheated  on Ridge far more than Quinn has cheated on Eric. It’s not even close.  Besides Ridge, how many times has Brooke disappointed and betrayed you?  

When were all the times Brooke cheated on Ridge? Brooke's affairs, numerous as they are, usually have Ridge as the "other man", not the victim. In the three and a half decades since Bridge became a thing, I can only recall three instances when Brooke cheated on Ridge: when she thought he was dead in the furnace, when she somehow mistook Hope's masked boyfriend Oliver for him, and when Bill randomly kissed her. None of those situations really fall into the same boat of Quinn carrying on with Ridge, her adultery with Carter, or her thirsting after that hot gardener/masseur, all of which occurred in the course of a 5-year marriage. You're right: it's not even close. Quinn has been stepping out on Eric at a practically annual rate, whereas Brooke and Ridge has been once a decade.

And frankly, until Brooke repeatedly rapes someone like Quinn did to Liam, she will always be morally superior to Quinn.

Edited by Aymery
  • Love 11
8 hours ago, drtslim said:

Given the context, in which Eric is offering Carter to fulfill Quinn's sexual needs, there are parralels to enslaved African Americans being used for sexual gratification by their owners; so in context, Eric and Quinn dressed up and Carter in casual attire presents a distressing image.

Thanks, but I feel you're reading WAY too much into articles of clothing. I'm sure MOST of us don't see what you describe, and almost positive that it wasn't what the writers intended either.

Edited by MsTree
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, MsTree said:

Thanks, but I feel you're reading WAY too much into articles of clothing. I'm sure MOST of us don't see what you describe, and almost positive that it wasn't what the writers intended either.

I agree that it wasn't the writers' intention.  I just think that this whole storyline is problematic and tone deaf.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, Aymery said:

When were all the times Brooke cheated on Ridge? Brooke's affairs, numerous as they are, usually have Ridge as the "other man", not the victim. In the three and a half decades since Bridge became a thing, I can only recall three instances when Brooke cheated on Ridge: when she thought he was dead in the furnace, when she somehow mistook Hope's masked boyfriend Oliver for him, and when Bill randomly kissed her. None of those situations really fall into the same boat of Quinn carrying on with Ridge, her adultery with Carter, or her thirsting after that hot gardener/masseur, all of which occurred in the course of a 5-year marriage. You're right: it's not even close. Quinn has been stepping out on Eric at a practically annual rate, whereas Brooke and Ridge has been once a decade.

And frankly, until Brooke repeatedly rapes someone like Quinn did to Liam, she will always be morally superior to Quinn.

How many times have Brooke and Ridge been married?  That’s right 8 times. 8 times married and 7 times divorced. I guess those divorces were just for the heck of it. 

How many times has Quinn and Eric been married?  That’s right once.   

I’m not saying that either Quinn or Brooke are paragons of virtue but neither one can cast the first stone or any stones for that matter. 

• Love 1

Quinn seems irritated and angry with Eric; I wonder if that is because she is insulted and humiliated with being treated like his chattel, or if it is for Carter's embarrassment. Maybe both. 

I don't have any problem with the Logan sister's hanging out and being silly; that is part of sisterhood. But it is kind of strange that it was at the office at bedtime. I also didn't appreciate that ridiculous call to Eric; so impromptu and unnecessary. 

Quinn moons about Carter as we fade to a shot of Carter's crotch. Really Show? 

Steffy and the gang are not being very smart here; they know that Sheila would not hesitate to whack Amelia over the head and take some kids. It wouldn't matter if they were Hope's kids; any kids connected to the Forrester's would give her leverage. Where are the security guards they hired? Oh, I guess they don't need them now that Finn has sworn off Sheila. They need to stop dicking around with Finn, and call in the big guns:

1742832436-c8b23cc441100e8a3215b6290b1e3

16 hours ago, hypnotoad said:

I will say that while I don't really think TK has ever been very Ridge like to me, I do really enjoy his scenes one-on-one with JMC. I liked their scenes today.

Me too. I wonder if Eric will spill the beans? Ridge will think he has really gone off his rocker. And if Brooke finds out? 

But they are obviously gearing up for a Donna/Eric redux. There is just way too much talk about how Donna still loves him. If they want to have Quinn walk away and be happy with Carter, and Donna is there to comfort Eric? I guess I would be ok for that. But I do think Donna would be the big loser because Eric would only be using her as a placeholder. 

8 hours ago, Aymery said:

Agree with this also. Brooke has never knowingly stepped out on Ridge; in fact, the only true "affair" she has ever had was with Ridge on the lab floor while married to Eric. At lease that is all I can remember; please, other posters correct me if I am wrong there. Ridge is actually the one who has outright cheated; not so much in the early years, but in his later years he just doesn't seem to care. Maybe because mommy isn't around anymore to direct his life. 

That little baby is the absolute bees knees; so adorable!

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 8

Where Brooke has zero room to shade Quinn is the subject of cheating on Eric.  While married to Eric, Quinn had a fully-clothed fling with Ridge and slept with Carter.  But Brooke cheated on Eric by having  sex with his son, resulting in uncertain paternity of her child.  Brooke wins.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

in fact, the only true "affair" she has ever had was with Ridge on the lab floor while married to Eric. At lease that is all I can remember; please, other posters correct me if I am wrong there

I don't think you are. Grant and Whip went into their respective marriages knowing she was in love with someone else, Thorne and Macy were already separated over that Claudia lady he had an emotional affair with, and she made an attempt, however feeble, to stay away from Nick until that came crashing down. She was the interloper between Deacon and Bridget, but as gross as that business was, Deaget was dead on arrival and it's hard for me to mourn that pairing's demise.

In short, the men in Brooke's lives have all been willing participants in the same stupidity she gets slammed for and she's never had to rely on amnesia and head injuries to get one to stick around.

• Love 8

Paris, you insufferable cock blocker. You saw what was going on between Stuffy and Finn but instead of making a quick exit you just stood there and looked embarrassed.  Than flapping your jaw and gawking at Finn.

If Stuffy is so worried about Shelia than why isn’t the door locked?  

Ridge and Brooke need an extra large mug of shut the fuck up. Eric tells them to get out of his face but of course Brooke and Ridge don’t listen.  Brooke is actually more insufferable than Ridge because she’s lecturing Eric on happiness when her only happiness is making other people miserable. 

Wyatt is another one that has no business lecturing his mother on marriage and taking things for granted. Meanwhile his marriage, to Hope, ended in a divorce and he takes Flo for granted. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
24 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Wyatt is another one that has no business lecturing his mother on marriage and taking things for granted. Meanwhile his marriage, to Hope, ended in a divorce and he takes Flo for granted. 

I couldn't care less about Flo, but Hope was chomping at the bit to get outta that marriage the minute she lost that baby. Then again, his dumb ass went marrying someone who was set to marry his brother at that wedding like the chicken head that he is, so I guess it's a wash on that.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

So today, I was driving along and "Edie" by The Cult came on my music stream. All I could hear was the chorus, "EEEE  DEEE" and my mind went to poor sad Eric. 😆

Brooke (and Ridge) really need to give it a rest.

Ah, so Quinn did end up delivering that document. At first, I thought it was some kind of open marriage agreement that Eric had drawn up on the side that he was handing Quinn to sign. I guess Quinn took Wyatt's word to heart to do "anything Eric asked of her." Can't say he (Eric) wasn't warned ... 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
On 9/8/2021 at 9:35 PM, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Yep, Paris ran the 100 yard dash to get to Finn!  And does she even have a bra on??  Doesn’t look like it, they are hanging almost to her waist!  

I've said it before - by the time she's 40 girl will be able to sweep the floor with those things.

• LOL 5
On 9/10/2021 at 2:09 PM, Cool Breeze said:

How is Paris supposed to be any sort of romantic love interest?  Around Finn, she's just so  ridiculously awkward.  She just looks like a fifteen-year-old girl

Yes. She does look like a 15-year old girl most of the time. Even with the huge boobies, that, along with the hideous hair and horrible wardrobe, makes Paris so un-sexy.

• Love 10
15 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

How many times have Brooke and Ridge been married?  That’s right 8 times. 8 times married and 7 times divorced. I guess those divorces were just for the heck of it. 

How many times has Quinn and Eric been married?  That’s right once.   

I’m not saying that either Quinn or Brooke are paragons of virtue but neither one can cast the first stone or any stones for that matter. 

And how many of those divorces were due to Brooke actually cheating? Heck, one time Ridge ditched her because she exchanged text messages with Deacon about their own daughter (although I'm not sure that counts as a divorce since they didn't file their marriage certificate).

Eric has had PLENTY of reason to divorce Quinn; he just hasn't taken them, not even this time when she repeatedly boinked his 'friend' Carter. It speaks to how desperate he is, rather than being an indicator of how strong and stable their marriage is; it certainly does not say anything about Brooke's faithfulness to Ridge.

Like I said before, it's Brooke's other husbands (Eric, Thorne, Grant, Nick) who can complain about her faithlessness. Not Ridge. Is it intensely hypocritical of Brooke to cast stones at Quinn for her adultery on Eric? Yes. But Brooke's affair happened literally decades ago - and ultimately, Eric was Bridget's father. Since then, Brooke and Eric have achieved the kind of amicable relationship most divorcees would dream of. They are parents and grandparents together, Brooke is now his DIL, and Quinn is a truly evil person. It isn't wrong of her to be concerned for Eric and to  want Quinn out of his and their family's lives. It should be a similar dynamic to how the Forresters and Logans responded to Sheila.

Edited by Aymery
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, Aymery said:

Eric has had PLENTY of reason to divorce Quinn; he just hasn't taken them, not even this time when she repeatedly boinked his 'friend' Carter. It speaks to how desperate he is, rather than being an indicator of how strong and stable their marriage is

Exactly this.

And IIRC, Brooke and Ridge have had more marriages invalidated by Taylor's multiple returns from the dead or paperwork errors than actual divorces. That's not to say they aren't a trash couple with as many issues as National Geographic, but before the TK recast, infidelity wasn't the defining problem.

I'll grant you Brooke should've told Ridge about the kiss BILL initiated, but knowing what a raging hothead Ridge is these days, who can blame her for not wanting to deal with that shit? The guy straight up lied to everyone who'd listen about Bill forcing himself on Steffy, even against what Steffy herself was telling people in the only time she ever owned up to bad behavior--Brooke wouldn't be out of line in thinking he'd cap Bill's ass himself.

I'll say this about Bridge: putting aside TK's ogre-ish portrayal of Ridge, even when they're on the outs or separated, they can show kindness and minimal amount of respect towards one another without the ugliness of other supercouples. Namely, Victor/Nikki who verbally abuse one another, ATWT's Carly/Jack who'd weaponized their pre-teen daughter against each other and Lily/Holden, the latter of who is a character I still hate more that Victor, current Ridge and Liam combined.  If Bell wanted a Ridge for the audience to hate, that actor had it down pat and was much easier on the eyes.

• Love 7

I’m not saying that either Quinn or Brooke are paragons of virtue but

I've never liked Brooke and I've been indifferent to Quinn until she hooked up with Carter. I don't much care how many times this one cheated or that one cheated but I will say this: Quinn is a criminal and no matter what else Brooke is, she isn't a criminal. In my opinion, Quinn is much, much worse than Brooke. That whole Liam prisoner thing was beyond. Now, of course, this show ignores that whole plot and wants viewers to forget it but come on. Honestly how is Quinn that much different than Sheila besides perhaps the sheer number of crimes?

Ridge and Brooke need an extra large mug of shut the fuck up. Eric tells them to get out of his face but of course Brooke and Ridge don’t listen.

Right? My god they are tiresome. I didn't mind the scene with just Ridge and Eric and Ridge was asking Eric if there was something he wanted to talk about. It seemed heart felt. But this continuous haranguing about Quinn and sticking their noses into his personal life is ridiculous. Wait until they hear about the throuple. LOL.

• Love 9

The writers for this show have the easiest job on the planet. They just write one script and then have the actors repeat every day for 2 months. The only thing that changes is the location, some times.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, hypnotoad said:

I don't much care how many times this one cheated or that one cheated but I will say this: Quinn is a criminal and no matter what else Brooke is, she isn't a criminal. In my opinion, Quinn is much, much worse than Brooke.

Preach. I may not care for Brooke being a buttinski where Eric's love life is concerned (although I'm fine with her caring for him in general, he's the father of her elder two children), but as far as Brooke vs Quinn, those two ladies don't belong in the same sentence.

One is a criminal.

The other isn't.

Finn-Paris-close-BB-CBS.jpg?resize=1024,

I AM so shocked by this development.

Except...not.

To be fair, it's Paris' fantasy, but #Pinn is coming.

21 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

I've missed a few episodes, so did Quinn and Carter agree to Eric's proposal? 

Well, they give in to passion today.

Quinn-Carter-kiss-BB-CBS.jpg?w=1230

But I am telling myself it's because they want to and after tonight, they go Eric to go fuck himself. 

• Love 11

I call Steffy Stuffy because oh her use of Botox. I’m now going to call Paris Nosy Rosy.  Nosy mind your own god dam business and stop eye fucking Finn.  Could Nosy get any closer to Finn’s face?  Eye fucking has gone from wide screen to “POV” fantasy 😉. If Stuffy heard Nosy encouraging Finn to see his mom, she would be out the door at her home and FC.  Nosy is the typical fox in the henhouse. One last thing, I find it very rude for someone to be sitting on my furniture.  It could leave unwanted bacteria or ass prints on the furniture.  

Speaking of minding your own god dam business, Brooke and Ridge are the king and queen of minding everyone’s else’s business. If Ridge and Brooke where my son and daughter in law, I would refuse to say anything and show them the door. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, hypnotoad said:

Honestly how is Quinn that much different than Sheila besides perhaps the sheer number of crimes?

That's the $64k question, isn't it? I'll grant you Quinn may draw the line at kidnapping actual children and babies are safe around her,but she's just as pushy and has as little remorse for much of her shit as Sheila.

They both suck ass.

• Love 5

They have absolutely wasted Rena Sofer as the dark, evil queen. Now that they have given her a SL with some meat and substance, she is just shining. Where before she was just putting in the work; she now actually seems present in her scenes, instead of just acting like a cartoon caricature. And for the first time ever, I feel that she is the one who has been wronged. 

She is playing her emotions with such nuance and layers; she seems irritated and annoyed with Eric, but you can still see the love. And you can see the fight she is making to control her feelings and her desire for Carter. Good stuff Rena, and welcome to the show!

Ok, Paris goes from gritty and inappropriate attire, to some type of Tinkerbell, Pollyanna, and Little Miss Muffet mash up? I fully expected her to just skip right on over to sit down. And why did we plant our butt on the coffee table? There were two other available chairs, but girlfriend gonna sit on the table to be sooooooo close to Dr. Finn. And talk about optics. This shit is so painful to watch. Paris is like a star struck 13 year old with her first crush. I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't have Dr. Finn posters covering her bedroom walls. And I have no doubt she gushes in her diary each and every night about all the wonders of Dr. Finn. Geesh, I had so much hope for this character, but they have chosen to ruin her just like they do every new promising character. 

Brooke is rocking that blue dress; such a good color for her. However, what isn't a good color is this non-stop Quinn bashing. Of course Eric could end it all if he would just be honest, but it really is none of her or Ridge's business. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

Where do Brooke & Ridge live? They are always at Eric’s house or the office. I can’t even recall the set it’s been that long.

Also, where the hell is Bill? DD was is good for a laugh. Now, that Shelia is back he’s further in background. It’s only a half show and Brad Bell can only write 2 storylines at a time. Currently, it’s Eric, Quinn & Carter (with Ridge & Brooke butting in) and, Steffy, Finn and Sheila (with Jack and his wife hardly ever seen). That said, I don’t miss Hope & Liam. They’ve been front burner for years and they (we) need a rest from them. 

• Love 8

I agree that we should have Bill and Justin back on and I guess Katie. Brooke, Ridge, Hope and Flo could all leave. Wyatt and Liam could be part of Bills story instead of being with Hope and gross Flo. Maybe Donna and Justin could strike up their romance again rather than pair her with Mr I’m. So Sad Cause My Noodle is Limp. 
I can’t stand Paris and Finn. What a disgusting pig she has become after lecturing her sister for her crush on Zende. I hope Steffy throws them both out. And fires Paris and her nasty sit on the coffee table ass.

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I agree that we should have Bill and Justin back on and I guess Katie. Brooke, Ridge, Hope and Flo could all leave. Wyatt and Liam could be part of Bills story instead of being with Hope and gross Flo. Maybe Donna and Justin could strike up their romance again rather than pair her with Mr I’m. So Sad Cause My Noodle is Limp. 
I can’t stand Paris and Finn. What a disgusting pig she has become after lecturing her sister for her crush on Zende. I hope Steffy throws them both out. And fires Paris and her nasty sit on the coffee table ass.

The thing that's crazy to me is why aren't we seeing Bill rain hellfire on Justin after what the latter did to Bill's son (deliberately keeping the video/secret that Vinny planned a "death by suicide")?  And Ridge too - his exclusive focus shouldn't be on Daddy Forrester, it should be on whatever arrangement Justin & he have to bring down Bill/Spencer Publications! 

Where did that whole Justin/kidnap Thomas/hide video evidence to clear Liam stuff go?!

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
47 minutes ago, norcalgal said:

The thing that's crazy to me is why aren't we seeing Bill rain hellfire on Justin after what the latter did to Bill's son (deliberately keeping the video/secret that Vinny planned a "death by suicide")?  And Ridge too - his exclusive focus shouldn't be on Daddy Forrester, it should be on whatever arrangement Justin & he have to bring down Bill/Spencer Publications! 

Where did that whole Justin/kidnap Thomas/hide video evidence to clear Liam stuff go?!

That’s piss poor writing to just drop the Justin thing. At least he was entertaining and the man can act unlike the guy playing Finn.

• Love 7
17 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Where do Brooke & Ridge live? They are always at Eric’s house or the office.

Brooke still has her own house--the one Ridge bought for her for their first marriage in '94. But now that you mention, I can't think of any more recent appearance than early 2019, when Thomas had returned and they all had a meetup at her place to remember Caroline (I'm sure there was one later than that but I cannot recall).

Brad Bell can only write 2 storylines at a time.

Which is a shame. I miss when storylines had a more natural ebb and flow but also could converge in more natural ways. Bill Bell would let stories rest for weeks at a time in the early days too, but the ones he'd focus on would be entertaining and move with each new episode that you didn't really notice until they reappeared.

That said, the pacing seems to have gotten worse since the show returned from hiatus.

That said, I don’t miss Hope & Liam. They’ve been front burner for years and they (we) need a rest from them.

Fully agreed. Specifically, I don't miss their star-crossed type conflicts that's made up the bulk of their history or Liam's indecision on everything. It would be asking too much of B&B to find something new for them to do, so the next best thing is to keep them on once until Steffy starts Going Back Again to Waffles like her uncle Nick...which will be any day now, justing on the remedy to insomnia known as Pinn is shaping up.

Speaking of which, goddamn Finn, YOU HAD ONE JOB and you couldn't even do that. I expected nothing of him as a personality or any permanence to the canvas and yet I'm still disappointed.

I admit I don't utterly loathe Paris on principle that a character like Flo still exists on show, if backburnered for now--say what one will, but her hypocrisy will most just impact her life. Hell, it won't even be the biggest factor in Sinn's eventual break up and I can't muster any tears for Steffy given her entire history. Even still, I almost wish Zoe was still around to drag her on her hypocrisy after she and Finn hit the sheets, because someone should.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

The last time Brooke’s house was used as a set was when Thomas recuperated there after his brain surgery IIRC.  

Thomas had brain surgery? When was this? After, the Beth storyline? I don’t recall this at all. LOL!!!!!

• LOL 1

I think Thomas had brain surgery after Hopequinn-gate, which my spellcheck changed from “gate” to “hate”, & I almost let it stand. I’ve said this before, but I follow Matthew Atkinson on the Insta, & he really is a cool, super chill, nature-living/loving dude. I never liked Thomas, but MA has softened me. I wish they’d let his personality bleed into Thomas, as they’ve let DD’s personality bleed into $Bill. We’d all be better off. 

I’m happy to see Quarter again, but I still think they totally bungled it. They should’ve carried on a smoldering affair for months, before getting caught. Still, though, as much as I hate that Eric keeps pushing his wife on Carter, they’re still smokin’ hot. 

Edited by nkotb
  • Love 6

Saying “I love you” is a lot different than just having an open arrangement. I think Eric probably wouldn’t have agreed to that part. These 3 should have established some ground rules if they were going to go forward with this, but that’s why a discussion should have been had with Eric and Quinn before contacting Carter. Without it being established as a ground rule, it’s creepy of Eric to be asking what went down with Quinn and Carter. 
So was show chem testing Eric and Katie again? Quinn shut it down last time. I’m sure Donna wouldn’t appreciate it as well. 

Edited by Angeleyes
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, nkotb said:

I’m happy to see Quarter again, but I still think they totally bungled it. They should’ve carried on a smoldering affair for months, before getting caught. Still, though, as much as I hate that Eric keeps pushing his wife on Carter, they’re still smokin’ hot. 

I'm only watching their scenes as I cannot stand the rest of the show. They are absolutely smoking hot.

Carter-Quinn-passion-BB-HW.jpg?resize=10

Carter-Quinn-make-love-BB-HW.jpg?w=1230

But I'm so pissed at where their storyline has gone. The stuff with Eric is eroding the hotness. 

Speaking of, I read where Quinn comes home and hops into bed with Eric, thinking he's sleeping, and he isn't and wants to know how her night went and if they had sex and dude, she got banged like a screen door in a hurricane, isn't that obvious?

And it's just getting grosser by the day.

I mean, is Quinn gonna have to kiss and tell every night or so to Eric? 

I need a shower now. And some brain bleach.

Just let Donna cure his impotent ass already and let them reunite and leave my Quarter babies alone.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8