Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

It’s LA, don’t TIIC think that people lock their doors?  Maybe not in upscale neighborhoods 😜 but definitely where Lurch has his apartment. 

Is Ridge that thick headed? Rhetorical question. Of course he is. It’s been at least a week and Ridge can’t wrap his head around Eric’s decision. Ridge, rake two weeks two months even two years and you wouldn’t be able to wrap your head around it. 

Paris, were you asking Zende if he was ok with Lurch as a roommate or telling Zende that Lurch was your roommate and get use to it?  

Can someone please tell me why Eric doesn’t reprimand Ridge for having Justin snoop into his private business.  

Bill can gravel and still be manly. He’s more manly than Liam, Wyatt, and Finn put together.  Ridge does not count because he’s not a man.  He’s a greasy slimy slug.  Maybe, after listening to Carter’s speech, I might have to include him in being unmanly right now. 

Come on Katie your being disingenuous about Bill and Brooke when you know you would be in Eric’s bed even if he’s not capable. 

• Love 6

It's astonishing how the show wasted HT and DD's chemistry together the way they have. Two Y&R vets and they couldn't wait till the ink dried on the marriage license before having him sniff behind Steffy and it was only downhill from Batie ever since.

But if the alternative is Karic, I'd rather Batie just stay miserable with one another.

Side tangent: I remember watching Brooke and Eric's 1991 wedding and I laughed when Donna (then played by an especially young looking actress whose name I'm blanking on at the moment) said to Brooke, "Gee, I wish I could find a man like Eric!" How little she knew... xD

....and now I'm sad bc TIIC absolutely refuse to revisit Deric despite being one of the few 'ships that the writers didn't completely run aground with hideous writing.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

Side tangent: I remember watching Brooke and Eric's 1991 wedding and I laughed when Donna (then played by an especially young looking actress whose name I'm blanking on at the moment) said to Brooke, "Gee, I wish I could find a man like Eric!" How little she knew... xD

Carrie Mitchum...grand-daughter of movie star Robert Mitchum.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

....and now I'm sad bc TIIC absolutely refuse to revisit Deric despite being one of the few 'ships that the writers didn't completely run aground with hideous writing.

To me it feels like they just do not want to have the actress on full time. I really don't get it. I didn't watch the show a ton when Eric/Donna was a thing but the few times I saw them, the actors had chemistry.

I thought Katie and Bill had chemistry when they were first a thing. I remember seeing some scenes with them when she was pregnant and I liked them together. I feel like now it's just too late. I don't see much between Katie and Eric either. My favorite Katie pairing was Wyatt.

I did not enjoy Bill and Brooke at all. I mean aside from the whole sister thing, Bill treated Hope terribly and Brooke should not have been ok with all that. Plus, since the show seems determined to keep Brooke with Ridge, I don't think a Brooke/Bill repeat is in the cards. At this point the only female character currently on canvas that I'd like to see Bill with is Steffy. I thought that was a pairing that could go somewhere.

I don't know. This show seems to really waste good pairings and to hang onto the worst like grim death.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, hypnotoad said:

My favorite Katie pairing was Wyatt.

Mine too, but mostly out of process of elimination since her other men were Nick and Thorne and both of those were as dead on arrival as Finn and Paris. I mostly forget they were a thing.

Edit: oh right, Ridge was there too, but that was less a romance than it was the plot of a Wattpad plot-turned-D-List Netflix teen romcom. Like The Kissing Booth, but more stupid.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

So, we wait all this time for Bill, and Show brings him back to beg and grovel at Katie's feet? UGH! Please, lay this burnt to a crisp pairing to rest and let Bill move on. Katie now has eyes for, and is desiring of a man old enough to be her great grandfather; a man who can no longer raise his cannon, who was married to one sister twice, and the other sister once. A man Katie knows full well her sister is still deeply in love with. Yet she wants to cry and moan about being Bill's victim instead of saying she has feelings for someone else. 

Let Bill pair up with Donna; that oughta set Katie's panties on fire. I also think he would fit nicely with Shauna. 

Fuck you Eric! You cannot treat people like this. First, you are horrified your wife slept with another man, then because you have a medical problem, you tell them to go off and fuck like bunnies because you want your wife to be happy. Then you tell Carter that you know he has feelings for Quinn, but he needs to understand that Quinn is Eric's wife and Carter better not get any designs on a future with her. He constantly tells Quinn he knows she has deep feelings for Carter. He has been defending his decision for this "arraignment" for weeks, an arraignment that was solely his idea, an arraignment that involved Quinn and Carter's lives, their happiness, and their futures, without vetting it through them first.  And now, fucking now, he tells Quinn to go tell Carter it is over? I say, what goes on here? Eric is just playing and toying with other people's lives because he has limp dick syndrome? This is wrong, and mean, and so, so, so unfair. 

And there is Carter laying out this lovely future for them, and Quinn is going to turn him down and go back to Eric. She is going to regret that decision for many reasons. Not the least of which is a sexless future, but now she is also going to be battling all the buttinski, busy bodies that want to control Eric's life and his decisions. She should cut her losses now and get out and move on. 

Very annoying episode. 

• Love 19
8 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

Katie needs to 💩 or get off the pot.

Yep - I agree. She's had long enough now (in show and also in real life time) to figure out what she wants and what she can tolerate/take a chance on.

Katie either wants to be with Bill and take a third (and this time it has to be final) chance on him, or needs to cut bait and make it clear to Bill that Batie will not happen. Right now, both are in limbo.

But here's where I have to give B&B plaudits: unlike the whole Flo/Shauna/Thomas involvement in Beth's "death" which is now whitewashed, the show kept it real when it comes to the raw emotional honesty in the Batie history. It wasn't just the last couple of episodes, but even before Covid, Katie outlined to Bill the reason why she's so hesitant about a third go-around. To me, all the things Katie has been saying have real emotional weight and gravitas. As for Bill, well...I don't know if he's saying all the things he's saying because that's what he believes *now* until the next shiny object comes around, or if he is truly emotionally at a place where Katie will be his OTP from now on.  [I only watched B&B here and there when Brill (part 1 and 2) were a thing]

tl;dr I'm glad B&B is keeping it real when it comes to the Batie history and not rushing/didn't rush them into a 3rd go-around.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, norcalgal said:

tl;dr I'm glad B&B is keeping it real when it comes to the Batie history and not rushing/didn't rush them into a 3rd go-around.

I wonder how much of that was the actors themselves pushing back on this the way JMW and possibly SC too pushed back on Steam. Either way, you're right. They are toxic and their chemistry went radioactive long ago. I hate it's being done in service of the worst pairing idea since Ridge and Bridget but I'm not sad to see it end for good.

3 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Fuck you Eric! You cannot treat people like this. First, you are horrified your wife slept with another man, then because you have a medical problem, you tell them to go off and fuck like bunnies because you want your wife to be happy. Then you tell Carter that you know he has feelings for Quinn, but he needs to understand that Quinn is Eric's wife and Carter better not get any designs on a future with her. He constantly tells Quinn he knows she has deep feelings for Carter. He has been defending his decision for this "arraignment" for weeks, an arraignment that was solely his idea, an arraignment that involved Quinn and Carter's lives, their happiness, and their futures, without vetting it through them first.  And now, fucking now, he tells Quinn to go tell Carter it is over? I say, what goes on here? Eric is just playing and toying with other people's lives because he has limp dick syndrome? This is wrong, and mean, and so, so, so unfair. 

Amen to all of this. Katie pulled the same shit during her PPD but that was....well, depression. Eric was supposedly in his right mind, so what's his excuse?

Show did it. They finally got me to be on Quinn's side of an issue, those mad lads. :|

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 8

Quinn needs to hit the open road with a hot man who adores her! Instead they’ll send her back to her elderly husband who apparently now gets his jollies mind f**king (the only way he can f**k!) his wife. Apparently Quinn’s happiness is no longer a concern for Eric. He now wants her to prove her loyalty to him as if she were a vassal to a medieval king. 🙄

1 hour ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Let’s not forget not only was Eric involved with Brooke and Donna but he also was with their Mom so bring Katie into the mix making it a true family “affair!”

🤢

• Love 11
9 hours ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Let’s not forget not only was Eric involved with Brooke and Donna but he also was with their Mom so bring Katie into the mix making it a true family “affair!”

Eric is the first person on this show to hit a quad-fectra of banging an entire family. Wow.

....okay, he may or may not consumate the deal with Katie but still. Wow.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

I get what you're saying here, but let's not forget that Carter and Quinn didn't have to be Eric's fuckpuppets.   They could've said HELL NO to his proposal and left together.  So now that's what Carter wants, but I'd be surprised if Quinn agrees to leave with him because she likes living the life with Eric.   

49 minutes ago, LittleIggy said:

Quinn needs to hit the open road with a hot man who adores her! Instead they’ll send her back to her elderly husband who apparently now gets his jollies mind f**king (the only way he can f**k!) his wife. Apparently Quinn’s happiness is no longer a concern for Eric. He now wants her to prove her loyalty to him as if she were a vassal to a medieval king. 🙄

But nobody's putting a gun to her head to stay with him.  She could leave with Carter, or she could just leave and start a new life on her own.  

• Love 3

I just don't get WHY she'd put up with Eric's absolutely bonkerballs bullshit though. Did we or did we not get a full two years of her torturing Liam for this exact type of flip-flopping wavering behavior? Even if she left Eric, she's still going to be a wealthy woman and her grown ass son is gonna be taken care of by Bill and probably the Logans if he and Flo ever tie the knot (ugh). 

You're not wrong that Quinn and Carter have mouths and agency to speak up for themselves. If Quinn wants to walk away from the best thing to happen to her, so be it. I wish the show would just make it make sense. :(

• Love 9

As a viewer, I don’t care if Quinn stays with Eric. I don’t care if she leaves him to go live with Carter. I don’t care if she and Carter leave the country. I just wish with all of my heart that that sanctimonious, pious, lying piece of shit, Ridge, would be run over, then stabbed in the heart and then shot in the brain. Whew. Now I feel a bit better.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
On 10/13/2021 at 1:00 AM, Anna Yolei said:

I would not be sad in the least to see the character disappear. Maybe show up on Y&R and try waffling between any of Victor Newman's descendants. He'll be lucky to get away with getting his ears boxed Stephanie Forrester style--you got that? :P

Right!? Lol as disappointing/boring as the Y&R cast/SL these days are. IMO no one in Genoa City has sinned bad enough to earn that spineless, pious, piss baby in their face edit: except for Billy and Phyllis (lol thanks for remining me Anna Yolei!) and they'd easily kick his ass too so it would amount to very little unfortunately... But then again it would be delightful to watch the Newman's unleash their wrath on him. Hell, Summer could eviscerate him (and probably Steffy too but that's neither here nor there) all by herself, and she's the weakest one in the family XD

Edited by TeamGabi
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, TeamGabi said:

IMO no one in Genoa City has sinned bad enough to earn that spineless, pious, piss baby in their face.

I dunno, Phyllis and Billy are pretty heinous, both together (*shudders*) and separately and deserve to suffer more than ever do :p but even that useless weasel could run circles around Waffle Boy, as much as it pains me to say.

• Love 4
On 10/12/2021 at 9:22 AM, sugarbaker design said:

I agree!  And in these scenes Sheila and Deacon are being their nasty selves, not the facades they present to the Forresters/everybody else.  

LOL...Deacon making fun of the names "Finn" (so his name is Finnegan Finnegan?) and "Hayes" actually had me laughing out loud!

On 10/12/2021 at 10:11 AM, nkotb said:

Brooke dissing Deacon’s morals, to their shared daughter, who could’ve also been Brooke’s step-granddaughter, & Deacon’s sister-in-law.

Well that just made me dizzy. But thinking about it, yep, it totally could have worked out that way!

• Love 8

After reading the comments about Katie, it occurred to me that Katie has never had a really great story line. She’s always been the “sad sack sister” that everyone had to protect and offer job opportunities. This actress can do so much more than cry, cry, cry and be someone to feel sorry for in every story. For heaven’s sake, move her away from Eric who’s old enough to be her grandfather!!! Give this woman a story or let her go. This show is making me stabby!

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
On 10/15/2021 at 10:46 AM, Anna Yolei said:

The actor who played Oliver was no great talent but if TPTB was to recast the role and give them a second shot, I'd be down for it.

Zack Conroy was good on his previous soap, Guiding Light, but that was a better character, and he maybe had more support in that he was playing a role the soap really needed to work, the legacy son of one of the great GL couples, and both Grant Aleksander and Beth Chamberlin were there at the time he was to provide mentoring. He had a Daytime Emmy nomination, back when those meant a little more, for the role despite being on for less than a year on a failing soap cancelled before he got that nomination. It looks like he quit acting after B&B.

I'm not sure about bringing Oliver back, whoever he's played by. The storyline is so infamous and made him out as a joke. B&B really missed the boat by not having the recast Hope enter via the Lily Snyder twist of having married a hot guy while overseas. A lot of soaps seem to eschew that twist though.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, Gam2 said:

After reading the comments about Katie, it occurred to me that Katie has never had a really great story line. She’s always been the “sad sack sister” that everyone had to protect and offer job opportunities. This actress can do so much more than cry, cry, cry and be someone to feel sorry for in every story. For heaven’s sake, move her away from Eric who’s old enough to be her grandfather!!! Give this woman a story or let her go. This show is making me stabby!

Come to think of it, she's had more sad sack stories than even Bridget and that's saying a lot. And it's not like Heather Tom is a Ronn Moss-level talent who carried stories based solely on her looks and chemistry with other actors. She's a pro who's been at this since she was a teenager as Bell's father well knew and wrote storylines for her accordingly on Y&R

And as for Katie the character...if she didn't lose the claim to ugly duckling status after her pregnancy with her niece's husband, she certain did after faking a heart attack to cock block her sister from getting married and for  that Shan marriage to Thorne for the purpose of getting full custody of Will. I wouldn't even mind that Katie was less fun than her sisters, which makes sense all things considered, if she weren't so up her own ass all the time and moved away from her only two tools ie "but muh teenage yearz" and "but muh heart"--the latter of which was entirely avoidable if she didn't escalate the situation with her usual buttinski antics. I am have absolutely no leg to stand on to tell anyone IRL to get past childhood traumas, but if I cared a wit for a show grounded anywhere in reality I certainly wouldn't be here.

Enough.

4 hours ago, Black Knight said:

B&B really missed the boat by not having the recast Hope enter via the Lily Snyder twist of having married a hot guy while overseas

God, I wish we'd gotten this, too.

• Love 10
On 10/16/2021 at 2:39 PM, Anna Yolei said:

Eric is the first person on this show to hit a quad-fectra of banging an entire family. Wow.

....okay, he may or may not consumate the deal with Katie but still. Wow.

No, that "honor" belongs to Taylor - slept with brothers - Ridge and Thorne and Ridge's half-brother, Nick and Thorne's half-brother, Rick. She slept with the father of Ridge, Thorne, and Rick (Eric). She also slept her way through the Logans  - father (Stephen), son (Storm), and grandson on that side (Rick). 

• Useful 4
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

No, that "honor" belongs to Taylor - slept with brothers - Ridge and Thorne and Ridge's half-brother, Nick and Thorne's half-brother, Rick. She slept with the father of Ridge, Thorne, and Rick (Eric). She also slept her way through the Logans  - father (Stephen), son (Storm), and grandson on that side (Rick). 

What a woman!

Brad Bell sure knows how to keep his heroines classy!

Edited by sugarbaker design
  • LOL 11
16 hours ago, Black Knight said:

B&B really missed the boat by not having the recast Hope enter via the Lily Snyder twist of having married a hot guy while overseas. 

I barely watched that show and I was shocked when Lily returned with Damian.  That was awesome.  And that storyline reverberated for decades (?) until the show was canceled.  It really is time to employ that plot twist again.  Surprised it hasn't been done since.

• Love 6

We have man-candy Monday.

Hello, Thomas:

FCADKULWYAsoKiF?format=jpg&name=900x900

That took a bit of the sting out of Quarter being over.

So Quinn is choosing rich limp dick over slightly less rich very much functioning dick.

And they are chem-testing YET AGAIN, folks.

This time, with Katie and Carter.

She turned down Bill (which, thank the baby Jesus for that because Batie is deader than Eric's dick and I CANNOT with Bill claiming he can't live without her, which, bitch, please) and then proceeded to race over to Carter's to read him the riot act. Only he is in TEARS, people, because Quinn dumped him and my, my, my does Gladys look intrigued.

I wish Carter had done this:

denzel-washington-door.gif

This Twitter poll has me tickled:

image.thumb.png.26fb63a1a3839aba31b34ef5352fc3ac.pngimage.thumb.png.d73c9bc21eac112d594e01a5d77744ec.png

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
55 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

Good grief, no wonder she hasn't come back!  She can't because she's been rode hard and put away out to pasture! 

• LOL 6

Not surprised that Quinn chose the good life with Eric over an uncertain future with Carter.  Aside from the sex, I never thought there was that much else between them, like doing fun, interesting things together.  I think she would have gotten bored after awhile.  If she needs her itch scratched in the future, I'm sure there's plenty of shirtless beefcake in LA to be had. 

Up against shirtless Carter and shirtless Thomas, I'd suggest that Finn keep his shirt on from now on so his feelings don't get hurt.

• Love 7

Katie? You have the hubris of a dozen Brookes. What in the hell were you doing going over to Carter’s apartment? It’s NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!

Of course it isn't any of her business but I'm a little intrigued by this chemistry test (if that's what it is). At least Carter hasn't been with Brooke or Donna. At least he'd be someone not tied to Bill (like Wyatt). I'm not saying anything will come of it but I'm willing to see.

Brad Bell sure knows how to keep his heroines classy!

I'm not sure any of the alleged heroes or heroines on this are klassy. Haven't most of them gone through various family configurations? Since this show's cast is so small it's rather inevitable.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Now it’s Donna’s turn to chime in. I have no doubt that Brooke would be like stink on shit with Bill if Ridge gave her permission to be with him.  The Logan sisters should have their own spin off called the Petty and Hypocritical. 

Bill, Katie is not worth the sweat off your balls let alone your gravel. Katie has her eyes on Eric and I’m pretty sure that her and Donna will mud wrestle over Eric.  

Poor poor Carter. All brains and muscle but just can’t get a break with love.  First Maya than Zoey than Quinn.  Is Katie storming over to Carter’s condo a prelude to Katie/Carter and Katie giving up on Eric?  We will see. 

Zende/Paris 🤢🤢🤮. Two actors than can’t act and can’t even make them more than brother and sister kissing. 

• Love 6

Zende and Paris are the most uninteresting couple on the planet. Neither one of them can act and I say again and again, why can’t TPTB find actors in LA better than these two? Are they even trying? There’s a new Noah Newman on Y&R who is a star and slipped into his role at a crucial time (Victoria’s wedding in Tuscany). He is a real actor and so believable in his role already. These two on B&B? Nope. Of course, the writers don’t give any of these actors anything to say. The old saying “If it’s not on the page, it’s not on the stage” certainly applies here. Ditto, ditto, ditto. Nothing new to see here, folks.

• Love 8

I see what you are doing Show. Katie storming over to Carter's right after that conversation with Bill, and right on the heels of Quinn telling Carter goodbye? Hmmmmm, I don't know about this. Katie is such a sour, Debbie Downer; I just don't see her bringing light, and joy, and happiness to Carter's life. For some reason when I think of Katie and Carter as a couple all I can hear in my head are the strains of that 70's classic, Muskrat Love. 

A free Bill will be one good thing to come out of it for sure though. But I don't think I can take him continuing to beg and grovel in order to get "his Katie" back. 

As soon as I realized those three nosey nellies were going to have another fire side chat about Eric's dick I decided FF'd might be a good option. It was. 

Ditto with the Paris/Zende kissing stuff

Shirtless Thomas however? Oh, and there is something to be said about releasing man buns......

• Love 8

Show is trying wayyyyy too hard to make Paris a thing.  She is a wooden actress paired with a wooden actor Zende.  I can’t even see her with Thomas chemistry wise.  It just isn’t working.

Bill showing up at Forrester to recruit Brooke and Ridge(?!) to put in a good word for him…how long before he is after Brooke again….finish Bill and Katie once and for all.

We need new blood on the show but ones that can ACT!  

• Love 11

Want to put money on that Paris is a virgin?  I can just imagine today's bedroom convo. 🤮

I can't picture Katie with Carter. Talk about the polar opposite of Quinn.  So, they will exchange weepy stories about being the dumper and dumpee and magically connect, just like Quarter did. I predict they will be in bed by Friday if not sooner. 

Bonus: HT and LSV are good spontaneous criers. 

• Love 8

Katie is such a sour, Debbie Downer; I just don't see her bringing light, and joy, and happiness to Carter's life.

Katie was fairly light and joyful during her pairing with Wyatt. At least until all the disapproval stuff started happening. She even had some moments with Bill way back in the beginning. Perhaps if the writers would allow Katie to stop Kravitz-ing and just let her have some fun, HT could smile once in a while!

I certainly am a Quarter fan but if my choice is between Quarter but having to continue to hear about Eric limp member or a Carter/Katie chemistry try out? I'll take Karter. I am over hearing about manipulative Eric and his limp dick.

And I am over everyone feeling so bad for Eric over this nonsense. Eric is the one toying with Quinn and Carter's emotions and lives. Yes they had an affair and it was wrong (whispers no it wasn't). But everything since? Has been Eric manipulating his wife.

Aside from the sex, I never thought there was that much else between them, like doing fun, interesting things together. 

That's fair but I mean what exactly do Eric and Quinn have in common? What fun, interesting things do they do together?

• Love 8
28 minutes ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

How much older is Quinn than Carter?  

I know the actor's ages aren't necessarily coinciding with the characters' ages, buuuuut (according to imdb.com) Rena Sofer will be 53 in December, and LSV is 39, which is a 14 year difference, which in my opinion is not a big deal.

Edited by sugarbaker design
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, hypnotoad said:

That's fair but I mean what exactly do Eric and Quinn have in common? What fun, interesting things do they do together?

They don't do anything either, but I was just specifically referring to Carter and Quinn, that's all.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

At least Carter has his shirt on when talking to Katie. 

For now, anyway...

Isn't this kind of how things started with Quinn? Carter needs to stop having these Lonely Hearts Club meetings (and why are they talking in the dark?)

So now we're back to Carter being The Thirstiest Man in L.A.😡

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
55 minutes ago, TVForever said:

For now, anyway...

Isn't this kind of how things started with Quinn? Carter needs to stop having these Lonely Hearts Club meetings (and why are they talking in the dark?)

So now we're back to Carter being The Thirstiest Man in L.A.😡

Not every man and woman have to hook up and I hope the writers surprise us by having Carter and Katie just being good friends.   I'd like that.

I know, I know.  Wishful thinking. 🙄

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Want to put money on that Paris is a virgin?  I can just imagine today's bedroom convo. 🤮

I can't picture Katie with Carter. Talk about the polar opposite of Quinn.  So, they will exchange weepy stories about being the dumper and dumpee and magically connect, just like Quarter did. I predict they will be in bed by Friday if not sooner. 

Bonus: HT and LSV are good spontaneous criers. 

My $ was on Karter kicking off on Friday as well. I could swear they were THISCLOSE to having some sort of touching/connection in today's episode. They were teasing it and even for Carter, that was some kind of rushing it. I mean, Quinn left his place an hour prior. Slow your roll, TPTB.

And I see you, Carter, giving her an open invitation to come back again.

FCFZsQuWEAMHJF2?format=jpg&name=small

FCFZsQvX0AQCZnJ?format=jpg&name=small

Paris and Zende were insomnia-curing. I mean, when I'm bored watching a love scene FFS and would rather watch Gladys and Carter, what does that tell you?

dry-as-hell-michael-che.gif

Elsewhere, loving a shirtless Thomas with loose hair. Gotta take the wins where you can.

And his conversation was cute with Hope teasing him about Paris. I would much rather have Thope than Dope or Fope. Annika and Matthew have great chemistry. Even she couldn't resist looking him over.

• Love 9
On 10/19/2021 at 6:30 AM, CharlizeCat said:

Want to put money on that Paris is a virgin? 

I hope not, because I'm beyond tired of the antiquated "values" this show espouses in place of a personality and Phoebe was the only person that pulled it off without being a judgemental ass or an annoying clod, likely because she was the only teen on Show for all but the last two episodes of her run.

On 10/19/2021 at 5:07 AM, RuntheTable said:

A free Bill will be one good thing to come out of it for sure though. But I don't think I can take him continuing to beg and grovel in order to get "his Katie" back. 

Honestly, just let Bill try his luck with Steffy at this point. He's the only man she's ever had an ounce of chemistry with and given his other choice between women he haven't banged, it's the best of the worst options.

On 10/19/2021 at 10:14 AM, Cool Breeze said:

If this show tanks Quinn and Carter?  In favor of Katie and Carter?

Well, I guess it will be just another in a long line of dumb, unsolicited storyline reversals.

Spoilers indicate this isn't the case, but given the Eric/Katie telegraphing is so blatant, Karter would be an improvement.

On 10/19/2021 at 6:54 AM, hypnotoad said:

Not a damn thing. It was only the actors' chemistry that's kept this ship afloat, especially how quickly it happened after Captive Cabin.

Now, Eric/Donna? There was a couple who I genuinely felt had fun with one another. Yes, they were horny AF but they actually felt like they loved one another, right up to the bitter end. It's probably why they have the only largest fanbase amongst all the major couples.

Such a shame it appears he's headed towards the extreme polar opposite.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 8
On 10/18/2021 at 11:43 AM, Cool Breeze said:

I barely watched that show and I was shocked when Lily returned with Damian.  That was awesome.  And that storyline reverberated for decades (?) until the show was canceled.  It really is time to employ that plot twist again.  Surprised it hasn't been done since.

I stopped watching ATWT long before it was cancelled, but I recall being pleasantly surprised when Lily came into town as a married woman - and I was an initial Lily/Holden fan!

9 hours ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Show is trying wayyyyy too hard to make Paris a thing.  She is a wooden actress paired with a wooden actor Zende.  I can’t even see her with Thomas chemistry wise.  It just isn’t working.

I'd like to "like" this post 100000%

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
59 minutes ago, norcalgal said:

I stopped watching ATWT long before it was cancelled, but I recall being pleasantly surprised when Lily came into town as a married woman - and I was an initial Lily/Holden fan!

The twist worked because Lily looked like a strong person for not having spent her entire time overseas sobbing over Holden, but instead moving on with someone who was devoted to her. Of course B&B couldn't have Hope be the same...she just had to have been alone overseas and be ready to jump on Waffle's waffling dick.

I suspect the reason soaps have avoided that twist ever since despite its incredible success is because it got away from the writers on ATWT: Paolo Seganti and Lily/Damian were so popular that Lily and Holden couldn't be reunited as the writers planned, not until after PS left the show. (Lily boinked Holden but ultimately chose Damian over him and stayed married to Damian until he "died" in a plane crash.) Now to me this sounds like a good problem for a soap to have, a leading man and couple with such chemistry that the audience loves it. But the writers probably weren't that thrilled not to be able to just fall back into easy patterns and keep Jon Hensley's Holden as the top leading man. And B&B is even lazier about this kind of thing than ATWT ever was.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Thomas has nice pecs. I’m still not on board with the man-bun but his pecs make up for that. So, Paris & Zende got it on. Which begs the question. Why isn’t Paris just living with Zende? Am I missing something? Was there something said about why? Zende’s place is 100% nicer than the dump Thomas lives in. Also, why is Thomas living in a dump to begin with? Is he poor? Finally, did I mention Thomas has huge pecs?

• LOL 8
  • Love 1