Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I’m surprised not to see a bit more support for Quinn on this one. As a wife I don’t think it’s too much to ask for my husband to fire a receptionist who admits she’s in love with him and invites him to lick honey off of her finger!

I absolutely think Quinn should be irritated with that whole thing. I think she should be irritated with Brooke, Ridge and Katie sticking their collective noses into Eric and Quinn's business. Over and over and over again. Even when Eric told them to stop.

But the person she should be confronting is Eric. He's the one who has been playing games and manipulating her. And frankly even though he told the nosey gang to stay out of it, he was the one 'confessing' all of it to them. So they could continue to interfere.

Threatening Donna is just dumb because Eric will never take Quinn's side over the Logan coven. Besides getting Donna  to go away doesn't fix what's broken between her and Eric.

I don't know why Donna or Quinn wants that whiny bag of passive aggressiveness. In fact I think it would be hilarious if rather than threatening Donna, Quinn got all seductive and asked her about that honey. And then they went to Eric and said we chose each other.

Edited by hypnotoad
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

Damn! Was Steffy OTR today or something? That viscous snapping at Hope over really nothing was W-A-A-Y out of line.  

Hope's bangs didn't look as bad was what I was anticipating. I prefer AN without them, but they look fine. 

I like Donna OK, but cut the coy Betty Boop cutesy act and fight back. And enough with the simpering. I wish she would have cut Quinn a bitch right back and shoved that chair right back into Quinn's black hole. But I've gotta say that RS can bring the cray-cray. 

I think that Eric is leading up to telling Donna to leave FC and his life. That's typical Eric to butter the person up, lead them on, then deliver a devastating blow. I can hear the feeble, "I have to try to make it work with Quinn ... I have to start respecting her wishes ... blah, blah, blah ... " Why didn't Donna tell him that Quinn literally threatened her life? She didn't even tell her sisters that part. Grow a backbone, girl!

• Useful 1
  • Love 15

^^^^SO agree re Donna’s Betty Boop simpering whimp performance!  Bringing her hand up to her face instead of friggin’ standing her ground!  If she truly feels she did nothing wrong then say so and forcefully.  We know it won’t work on crazy Quinn but at least show some balls!

• Love 10

I have a feeling Eric may do the unexpected and do what his wife has requested by telling Donna adios. I say that because Eric doesn't know what he wants. What he should do is take a break from all of it to try and determine if he actually has a medical problem or a wife problem. More importantly, he needs to evaluate his marriage, and Quinn's track record during it, and if he really wants to stay married to her for more than to not be alone. He can find companionship anywhere, but marriage should be more than just a means to fill a void. 

I don't mind bangs, but I don't really like them when they lay flat like Hope's. AN is such a beautiful girl though, that they really didn't bother me all that much. That might be due to the fact that Hope is finding her voice, and is starting to realize that she does have some agency over her life, her feelings, and her choices. Nothing has changed with me regarding Sheila, but when it comes to Deacon I think Hope needs to seek out her father and get to really know him. If Finn wants to spend time with Sheila, then he should, but keep Steffy and Hayes out of it. But he would never get the real story; Sheila would make it all about how the Forrester's were mean to her, never mentioning how she infiltrated their lives, and why they were mean to her. 

Steffy made it clear who is in charge of that union; Finn doesn't stand a chance of being his own man with Steffy as his wife. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

^^^^SO agree re Donna’s Betty Boop simpering whimp performance!  Bringing her hand up to her face instead of friggin’ standing her ground!  If she truly feels she did nothing wrong then say so and forcefully.  We know it won’t work on crazy Quinn but at least show some balls!

It feels like the show wants us to see Donna as the quiet, gentle lady who wilts in the face of the snarling unladylike Quinn.

Whenever Liam starts one of his "Who in their right mind could ever believe Deacon could change" diatribes I want someone, preferably Hope but I'll settle for Finn, to point out to the steadfast truthseeker aka Liam Spencer that he once believed Hope cheated on him when he saw Thomas and a mannequin in a dimly lit room.  In other words, enough with the incredulous eyerolls whenever Hope defends her dad--Deacon's done his time and he deserves a second chance,

And I hope Hope and Finn defend themselves against Steffy--until proven untrue, they are allowed to think that their parents aren't evil incarnate.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

It feels like the show wants us to see Donna as the quiet, gentle lady who wilts in the face of the snarling unladylike Quinn.

Which is just flat out bullshit and lies and a complete 180 to everything we know of her personality. She went after Thorne to marry him specifically to fuck with Stephanie after she found out that she'd sicced Andy on Brooke and would've gotten away with it not for those meddling kids Katie getting involved.

She was more than capable of handling her own against Stephanie and the rabid Chihuahua that is her sister through cobra shipments, bear attacks, a frame job that made it look like she was having an affair, and Thorne and Felicia's antics that were beneath 2010s Steffy and Hope to pull on one another. Quinn is nothing compared to Stephanie. Putting aside Captive Cabin, what *has* she done? Waved a sword at Liam? Pushed Ivy into the Seine? Pffft, Stephanie was a 4D chess master of manipulation who'd forge letters to get Bridge to fuck around on Eric and dragged Stephen Logan back into their lives so he and Beth would get back together, and Donna went toe-to-toe with that without blinking.

I refuse to buy this little innocent girl crap. Enough.

2 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

Whenever Liam starts one of his "Who in their right mind could ever believe Deacon could change" diatribes I want someone, preferably Hope but I'll settle for Finn, to point out to the steadfast truthseeker aka Liam Spencer that he once believed Hope cheated on him when he saw Thomas and a mannequin in a dimly lit room.

Why stop there? That was the most incredulous example, but far from the first time he'd stepped out or done something thoughtless and Hope's been giving him chance after chance. He can just shut up forever about anything.

• Love 12

Quinn pushed Hope down the garden steps which caused Hope to miscarry. She also pushed Deacon off a cliff and was sure he was dead until he came back. There was also some hint that she killed the one guy during the Hope Diamond story, but it was never 100% confirmed on the show. 

ETA: I found the clip on YouTube of the Deacon push

Edited by Angeleyes
  • Love 9

Did Beth cut Hope’s bangs?

Yeah, Eric, you took your marriage vows so seriously with Stephanie. 🙄 What a piece of 💩 to treat Donna like that. I hope he never gets another erection. 
WTF does Shawna do for a living? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

Between Hope’s bangs and whatever that was on Steffy’s head, I had to change the channel today. Good gracious me, who the hell is doing hair on that show?!

Oh, and Steffy’s dagger nails? With a newborn? Changing diapers? Geez.

• LOL 7

One of Eric’s funniest lines “I take my commitments seriously!”  How many affairs did he have again?!  So Donna has to pack up her bottles of honey bear and toddle off so wonder where she will land.  Me thinks Katie will ask Carter to work his magic on Quinn again and set her up so Eric thinks she is back at it with Carter to foil the marriage.  

Steffy’s “female bun” is hilarious especially along with a mini skirt!  Her riding roughshod over Hope and Finn then telling him “I am not trying to be controlling!” Or words to that effect.

• Love 10
6 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

And I hope Hope and Finn defend themselves against Steffy--until proven untrue, they are allowed to think that their parents aren't evil incarnate.

Unless there are other contexts I'm not aware of...don't media reports and police reports exist to prove all the evil things Sheila  (not so much Deacon) did?  Granted, I haven't watched in a couple of weeks, so maybe I'm missing something. 

• Love 2

Unless there are other contexts I'm not aware of...don't media reports and police reports exist to prove all the evil things Sheila  (not so much Deacon) did? 

Steffy could easily find this stuff. Also, call Lauren in Genoa City and let her give Finn an earful. Sheila is evil. She has always been. Now Deacon on the other hand, doesn't even come close to Sheila.

One of Eric’s funniest lines “I take my commitments seriously!”  How many affairs did he have again?!

I almost choked on that line. Good lawd. That was hilarious.

Me thinks Katie will ask Carter to work his magic on Quinn again and set her up so Eric thinks she is back at it with Carter to foil the marriage.  

I really don't want Katie to do that. Not one bit.

What a piece of 💩 to treat Donna like that.

Exactly. This entire ED storyline has just been awful for Eric. And I don't mean his allegedly non-working junk. I mean his manipulation of Quinn and Carter. I mean his complete disregard for Donna's feelings. I've typed it before and I will again now: Eric is just gross. I can't with him anymore. Uggghhh.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Angeleyes said:

Quinn pushed Hope down the garden steps which caused Hope to miscarry. She also pushed Deacon off a cliff and was sure he was dead until he came back. There was also some hint that she killed the one guy during the Hope Diamond story, but it was never 100% confirmed on the show. 

Yes Quinn did push Deacon but TIIC quickly ended the story of the Hope Diamond mystery as the put a demise on the Hope Diamond itself.  Quinn didn’t push Hope down the garden steps. Hope tripped over her 5 inch heels and Quinn was already half way down the stairs. KM wore heals quite often but AN hardly wears heels. 

• Love 5

I now get the hair style changes to Stuffy and Hope. Stuffy, with a heap of shit on her head, makes her look more severe and evil while Hope’s bangs make her look less threatening and more angelic. I’m sorry to say, Stuffy looks better with an animal on her head than the heap of shit.  

This droning on and on about how evil Sheila and Deacon are is a lesson in beating a dead horse but what makes Liam and Stuffy so sanctimonious when their parents are no saints. 

Stuffy tells Hope not to interfere with her marriage but how many times did Stuffy interfere with Hope’s marriage. I’m wondering if Stuffy is a Logan and not a Forester. 

Eric is an evil old man. He made me have the tiniest bit of sympathy for Donna. He didn’t have to go into a whole soliloquy, of love and devotion, as he was nailing the lid shut on Donna’s coffin.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

I think I'm supposed to feel sorry for Donna, but sorry, I'm not sorry. She should have kept her feelings to herself and her honeypot in the drawer.

I too recognize this "wimpering, simpering, supposedly innocent" Donna for the retcon it is.

She made a beeline for another woman's husband, and got played. Of course this won't be the end of it, but in the short term, there is the satisfaction of watching the Logan Sisters' heads explode over this. I'll settle for that.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

As usual and as always, we hear the same conversations from the same people every…single…day…forever. As I’ve said before, I’m sure their daily scripts just say “Ditto”. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
On 11/3/2021 at 4:45 AM, lgprimes said:

I’m surprised not to see a bit more support for Quinn on this one. As a wife I don’t think it’s too much to ask for my husband to fire a receptionist who admits she’s in love with him and invites him to lick honey off of her finger!

(Although truth be told I think Donna would be a sweet wife for Eric in his golden years)

I have zero sympathy for Quinn. She boinked Carter, multiple times, and he's still employed by FC, but she wants Donna fired for some flirtation? Girl, take several seats.

Donna, unfortunately, is a doormat. She deserves better than Eric. Has she forgotten how badly Eric treated her after moving Stephanie into their guesthouse, handwaving her role in drowning Donna's Alzheimer's-stricken mother in their pool, and then falling out of love with her because she put on weight? Quinn is getting away with a LOT.

5 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Stuffy tells Hope not to interfere with her marriage but how many times did Stuffy interfere with Hope’s marriage. I’m wondering if Stuffy is a Logan and not a Forester. 

Taylor made interference in someone else's relationship her mission since day one, so Steffy doesn't fall from the tree in that sense. Nor is there any need to attribute her antics to the Logans. The Forrester name is hardly a badge of honor. Every single one of them has lied and/or cheated on their partners. Eric and Ridge started the show as playboys, despite one being married and the other engaged, while Stephanie was passing off Ridge as Eric's child despite knowing there was a chance he was Massimo's.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10

I found a batch of episodes from 1991 from right after the boink in the lab, where Stephanie was all to happy to push ridge and Brooke onto one another, despite her being married to Eric and the distress Ridge was clearly in over feeling jealous of his father. Stephanie II inherited all of her namesake's signature traits, minus an iota of the intelligence and wit of the original.

• Love 11

I have all kinds of sympathy for Donna; she has held her feelings for Eric in check for years, and has never once stepped over the line even though she has issues with Quinn. Her sister's did not tell Eric about Donna's feelings; Eric overheard Donna talking to Brooke and that started the ball rolling. Also, Donna didn't pull out her bottle of Honey Bear; it fell out of her purse when she was looking for a kleenex. And it was Eric who asked Donna to put her finger in his mouth. No, Donna hasn't done one damn thing wrong, or one damn thing to deserve this treatment from Eric. I have no doubt Brooke and Katie will be horrified that Eric would be so mean and heartless, but I don't want them involved. Let Eric come to the realization of what he has done naturally and organically. He has now set himself up for a life with a jealous, crazy, sociopathic wife, who he has no desire for. And when it becomes more than he can stand, and he goes running to Donna? Well, I hope she just doesn't have the time of day to give Eric. Justin is still out there, and Bill. 

Eric takes his commitments seriously....

Steffy doesn't want to be controlling.....

Shit was getting real deep on Show. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 13

So Eric is so eager to please his cuckholding wife, who fucked him over, as never forget, he STILL doesn't know that Quarter didn't end when they were outed originally (they kept things going for a while and had barely stopped when Eric gave Quinn permission to get her scratches itched), so he turns around and fucks over Donna, who would move heaven and earth to make him happy.

It just goes to show, once a fuckboi, always a fuckboi, even as a geriatric. 

And for Quinn to have the balls to go after Donna, considered her very checkered history, for two instances that Eric initiated and were hardly Donna going after Quinn's husband as @RuntheTable so clearly lays out, is something.

Honestly, these two deserve each other. Have fun never having full-blown intercourse again. We'll see how long that lasts. 

Elsewhere, I had a very sexy dream about Deacon (yes, SK was most definitely in character) and can the entire show revolve around just him?

tumblr_orqkt0NqF51v91fhyo1_250.gifv

• Love 16
16 hours ago, norcalgal said:

Unless there are other contexts I'm not aware of...don't media reports and police reports exist to prove all the evil things Sheila  (not so much Deacon) did?  Granted, I haven't watched in a couple of weeks, so maybe I'm missing something. 

You are correct, there are heaps of evidence of Sheila's past evil deeds--I really should have directed my comment towards Deacon.  He paid his debt to society and seems sincere in wanting to be legit and have a real relationship with his daughter and granddaughter.  It would be awesome if he destroyed every stupid plan Sheila comes up with and saves everyone and then Steffy and the Forresters will be forced to apologize :)

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

Also, Donna didn't pull out her bottle of Honey Bear; it fell out of her purse when she was looking for a kleenex. And it was Eric who asked Donna to put her finger in his mouth.

I will agree Quinn should be confronting Eric about all of this and that Eric sucks but come on. Innocent, Betty Boop!Donna just happened to have a bottle of honey in her purse?!? And was she forced by gunpoint to put her finger in Eric's mouth?!? She knew perfectly well what she was doing. She was making a play for Eric, encouraged by her sisters. Donna is not innocent.

so he turns around and fucks over Donna, who would move heaven and earth to make him happy.

It doesn't make much sense since he now knows his issues are with Quinn, not his equipment. But whatever. Donna should be grateful not to be stuck with that whiny manipulative geezer.

then falling out of love with her because she put on weight?

Donna should never ever forget this. I mean come on.

• Love 12
59 minutes ago, hypnotoad said:

Donna should never ever forget this. I mean come on.

This is true, He did dump her for gaining weight (a really clumsy way TPTB chose to address JG's pregnancy at the time). But he also wanted to get back with Satanie.

I agree that Donna deserves better but the heart wants what the heart wants.

• Love 11

Whew, those Brooke/Deacon flashbacks informing the present day talk with Brooke and Hope was some great history. Only thing or rather person to round this out is Bridget's POV as her relationship with Brooke and Bridget should be playing heavily here.

Having said that, Hope made some good moves in wearing Brooke down to being open to having Deacon in her life and letting her make the mistake/learn hard lessons from whatever happens after that. Hope is indeed a grown woman and she should be able to get to know Deacon on her own. Having Rick and Bridget and lil Deacon also in the mix would've made this story even better but I'll take what I can get.

Deacon and Brooke 2.0 could be cool. When Deacon said he'd be waiting for Brooke after the storm had passed? ::Fans self:: I'm intrigued at what they would even look like these days as far as a couple. But Brooke having a man who is only into her and making her happy and not slumming around or looking to drop her at first step out of line would be a change of pace.

Eric remains trash. Quinn is so not worth the changes/mistakes he's making in his life. Donna would give him everything he wants and more and he's holding onto Quinn for no good reasons to me at this point. They both seem like they want to be 'right'/not be in the wrong in ending the marriage when they'd both be happier if they did just that. Quinn seems like she's staying in it to spite Brooke and the Logans and keep her place as Forrester Matriarch; Eric seems like he realizes he made bad choices with Quinn and 'owes' her the marriage when she's more than earned him giving her the boot.

• Useful 3
  • Love 12

I really, really need to rewatch any/all Breacon episodes.

They were the hottest couple show ever had, IMO.

FDXjiP4WUAgYduf?format=jpg&name=360x360

FDXjiP4WQAA2Eet?format=jpg&name=360x360

FDXkOxbWYAc9oRl?format=jpg&name=small

Hope today: “I’ve basically been kept separated from my father my entire life and I don’t think I deserve that.”

FDXltR2WUAs6WGu?format=jpg&name=360x360

She didn't. But her relationship with her father, a father who very much wanted to be in her life and raise her, was sacrificed the second Taylor was presumed dead.

Look at how much Deacon loved her.

5pZAa4Gr?format=jpg&name=small

FDXltUAXIAUukH2?format=jpg&name=360x360

And already, the wheels were fucking turning in Brooke's head.

FDXltR3X0AE9JbH?format=jpg&name=360x360

• Love 11

Quinn can’t make decisions about hiring and firing and who sees who because it’s the Logan Sisters’ and the Foresters’ job. 

Not being a long term watcher of B&B it was surprising for me to find out that Hope was the result of an affair.  Can someone tell me what Deacon did that was actually harmful to Brooke?  Wasn’t the only time Deacon sent to jail was for shooting at Quinn?  Wasn’t Brooke more out of control than Deacon ever was?

Is Brooke that thick to choose Ridge over Deacon or Bill. Those two are manly men. Ridge is just an unwashed scruffy man child. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Quinn can’t make decisions about hiring and firing and who sees who because it’s the Logan Sisters’ and the Foresters’ job. 

Not being a long term watcher of B&B it was surprising for me to find out that Hope was the result of an affair.  Can someone tell me what Deacon did that was actually harmful to Brooke?  Wasn’t the only time Deacon sent to jail was for shooting at Quinn?  Wasn’t Brooke more out of control than Deacon ever was?

Is Brooke that thick to choose Ridge over Deacon or Bill. Those two are manly men. Ridge is just an unwashed scruffy man child. 

He didn't do a damn thing but love her and stand up for her and stand by her. The fly in the ointment was that he was Bridget's husband but it's not as if that was a secret. Brooke appeared to be head over heels, her guilt and shame notwithstanding, but when Taylor "died" and Ridge was a free man, destiny (puke) took over once again and she was all about getting Ridge back and couldn't ditch Deacon fast enough. And turned it around so it made it seem like he wanted to leave. 

Deacon only went to jail for shooting at Quinn. Funny how she didn't serve a day for shoving him off a cliff. She wasn't even arrested.

It really does boggle the mind how Brooke had her choice of:

bold-and-the-beautiful-sean-kanan.jpg?w=

and

The-Bold-And-The-Beautiful-Spoilers-Don-

and she chooses this:

Bold-and-the-Beautiful-Spoilers-Ridge-Fo

• LOL 12
  • Love 7

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone🙂

I've been catching up on the last few episodes and I have to say that I'm very disgusted by Eric's behaviour and I don't even care for Donna---even though she's the least obnoxious of the Logan "girls", fact remains that she has been more than a little disingenuous throughout this entire thing. I mean, where I come from letting a married man honey lick honey off of one's finger is not exactly tantamount to noninterference in his marriage LOLOL! But she did not deserve to be treated like that by Eric---all throughout this Quarter/Honey Bear debacle it seems to me as though Eric has been the one manipulating people and pulling their strings for his own perverse amusement. It makes me dislike the character very intensely and I've always rather liked Eric especially with Quinn.

No more though I really want to see Quinn kick him to the curb and reunite with Carter, and Donna have enough self-respect NOT to get with the old goat when he comes back around her---maybe Eric and Katie (another character I used to like who is now on my SL because of her shrewishness and hypocrisy, traits she shares with her sister Brooke and to be fair many of the other women on this show!) could finally get together, gross as that would be. I can't think of two people who deserve each other more!🙄

Edited by Kittykatkins
For clarity
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

The fly in the ointment was that he was Bridget's husband but it's not as if that was a secret. Brooke appeared to be head over heels, her guilt and shame notwithstanding, but when Taylor "died" and Ridge was a free man, destiny (puke) took over once again and she was all about getting Ridge back and couldn't ditch Deacon fast enough.

Personally I think boinking your daughter's husband is a bit more than a 'fly in the ointment!' It's pretty darn gross, despite how hawt they were.

I don't think the writers really viewed Brooke and Deacon as any kind of long term pairing - whether Taylor died or not.

I am not a Brooke fan at all but my favorite pairing of hers was Thorne. She threw that away too for destiny (Ridge).

Too be fair at least during the Deacon thing, Ridge was played by Ronn Moss who at least was washed! I cannot explain picking current Ridge over Bill. Though I guess Ridge never chose a building over Brooke!

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, hypnotoad said:

I don't think the writers really viewed Brooke and Deacon as any kind of long term pairing - whether Taylor died or not.

Brooke was always gonna go back to Ridge because that's the way all of her romances have ever ended, save for Bill throwing it all away over a building. As you said, that's Ridge's one saving grace, I guess.

That said, they never should've had Bridget involved in all of that. Most of the beats could've played out the exact same without a layer of WTFery that such a triangle involves and could've brought  Brooke back to her outsider roots. Add to that, Amber--with whom Brooke always had issue with--could've been the one with the upper hand for a change if she'd found out about that.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

As between the two of them, the person who behaved abominably in the Brooke/Deacon relationship was Brooke.  He was into her, loved her, was passionate about her.  She reciprocated those feelings, albeit she was a bit torn given his marriage to her daughter.  As soon as Ridge became available*, Deacon was inexplicably villified, by Brooke no less, and told to leave town.  

Glad Hope pressed her mother on these issues today.  The slow unfolding of the conversation led me to believe Brooke wasn't going to own up to the very legitimate shame she should feel at bedding her daughter's husband.  Brooke even tried to push some of the blame for the affair onto Ridge because he "wasn't around" but Hope shot that down saying he was married to Taylor at the time, i.e., that's irrelevant and no excuse!

*Thanks for the reminder CountryGirl!

• Love 13

What a good show today!

Hope and Brooke had me in tears, and I thought Annika did an amazing job having Hope navigate Brooke's darkest period and biggest betrayal. It was also incredibly refreshing to have Brooke talking about something other than Eric's dick and his marriage. Those scenes proved that Hope is no dummy, that she knows there is more to Brooke's feelings and actions regarding Deacon than meets the eye. Oh, and I nearly peed my pants when Hope told Brooke that Ridge isn't perfect but Brooke always has his back. Really, really, good stuff between these two today. 

And then those flashbacks. Holy sweet Jesus, but Brooke and Deacon burnt up the fucking show. Both so beautiful and so sexy. The look on Brooke's face as she was remembering! Hope forcing her to dig deep and remember how it happened and how much she wanted Deacon. Dare I say how much I would be on board for these two to reconnect? Wouldn't that just set everyone's pants of fire. Brooke hasn't been herself in years; hooking up with Deacon would certainly be a big step in refreshing her notorious reputation. 

Donna should be angry with Eric, it shouldn't matter that it wasn't what he wanted, because regardless of who wanted it; Eric still did it. At the very least she should have requested that he give her a good reference when she starts going on new job interviews. 

Shut the fuck up Quinn; you got what you wanted, so let it go. You are just pissed off because you know Eric didn't want to do it, and only fired Donna to shut you up. What are you going to do now? You know Donna is/was not the problem in your marriage. Eric can't get his dick up for you; that means he has lost his sexual desire for you. Why? Because he doesn't like the person you are. He can make all the excuses he wants, but deep down he knows you are a horrible person, who has no control over their actions. I also think he stays with you out of ego and pride, and doesn't want to prove everyone right by admitting his true feelings about you. You should also take heed of how many times Eric has made statements about not wanting to be alone when defending his choice to keep you in his life. Not that he loves you, but that he will not be alone. Have fun living that dream. A dream that will be made all the more sour as you watch the man you really want move on with another of the Logan girls. I am gonna be on the sidelines hootin' and hollerin' as Carter and Katie get knee deep into a new romance, and you have to watch it as you continue to declare your undying love for Eric, and daydream about getting sexed up by Carter. Tee fucking hee!

Sheila looked the best she has since her return. But I still don't see what this idea of a romance is going to do for her and Deacon's relationship with their kids. 

On 11/4/2021 at 9:57 AM, kitmerlot1213 said:

It would be awesome if he destroyed every stupid plan Sheila comes up with and saves everyone and then Steffy and the Forresters will be forced to apologize :)

Not likely to happen. I remember when the entire Forrester clan, much larger than today's slim pickins, accused Macy of stealing the BeLief formula. She was accused and convicted in the Forrester court of law before she knew what was happening. Her husband Thorne was right there with them too. When she was found to be innocent not one of the Forrester's made it right. Sally Spectra, Macy's mother, point blank asked Stephanie for an apology for Macy, and Stephanie refused. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10

Brooke even tried to push some of the blame for the affair onto Ridge because he "wasn't around" but Hope shot that down saying he was married to Taylor at the time, i.e., that's irrelevant and no excuse!

Brooke: Listen my destiny was not available to me, so I had no choice but to have sex with my son-in-law ... it's like the law or something.

Have fun living that dream. A dream that will be made all the more sour as you watch the man you really want move on with another of the Logan girls. I am gonna be on the sidelines hootin' and hollerin' as Carter and Katie get knee deep into a new romance, and you have to watch it as you continue to declare you undying love for Eric, and daydream about getting sexed up by Cater. Tee fucking hee!

Quinn chose not to leave with Carter. She made a bad choice and she will be left hanging because you know darn well Eric will not stay away from Donna. He'll keep thinking about the honey cure for sure.

I liked Quinn with Carter and I think Rena Sofer is a good actress, but I have little use for Quinn beyond that.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Cool Breeze said:

Glad Hope pressed her mother on these issues today.  The slow unfolding of the conversation led me to believe Brooke wasn't going to own up to the very legitimate shame she should feel at bedding her daughter's husband.  Brooke even tried to push some of the blame for the affair onto Ridge because he "wasn't around" but Hope shot that down saying he was married to Taylor at the time, i.e., that's irrelevant and no excuse!

I'm very, very glad that she drilled this home to Brooke, but I'm still angry we didn't get this ten years ago after Hope first found out or at least after Deacon came back into her life.

Still, I'd accept Brooke reading the phone to get away from talking about ToD 2: Erection Boogaloo, so beggars can't be choosers. It's so rare when this show digs into it's past in any meaningful way and this reckoning was long overdue.

5 minutes ago, hypnotoad said:

I liked Quinn with Carter and I think Rena Sofer is a good actress, but I have little use for Quinn beyond that.

Quinn--like Liam, which is ironic given her hatred of him--is that character where the writing is shit and could do better of they were ever allowed to grow as a character because of their decent to good actor in the role. Rena Sofer is a powerhouse but all they give her is *this*.

1 hour ago, RuntheTable said:

I remember when the entire Forrester clan, much larger than today's slim pickins, accused Macy of stealing the BeLief formula. She was accused and convicted in the Forrester court of law before she knew what was happening. Her husband Thorne was right there with them too. When she was found to be innocent not one of the Forrester's made it right. Sally Spectra, Macy's mother, point blank asked Stephanie for an apology for Macy, and Stephanie refused. 

Yep.

The Forresters, minus Bridget and Phoebe who didn't live long enough to turn evil, are all entitled, privileged fucks and removing any opposing voices against them was the biggest sin Ding Dong Bell ever committed.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
14 hours ago, hypnotoad said:

Personally I think boinking your daughter's husband is a bit more than a 'fly in the ointment!' It's pretty darn gross, despite how hawt they were.

I am not a Brooke fan at all but my favorite pairing of hers was Thorne. She threw that away too for destiny (Ridge).

Too be fair at least during the Deacon thing, Ridge was played by Ronn Moss who at least was washed! I cannot explain picking current Ridge over Bill. Though I guess Ridge never chose a building over Brooke!

I certainly didn't mean to downplay the Breacon affair with that phrase. I just meant that there was always going to be the stigma of Brooke cheating with her daughter's husband to tarnish that relationship. It could be decades later and that is still the narrative and rightfully so. That is the one relationship that has continued to dog Brooke all these years later, even with Deacon long gone from the picture.

I have always wished that they would have set it up as Bridget falling for Deacon, more of a crush as she was barely legal back then, and Deacon flirting with her, because she's a cute girl and he can, but nothing more. Brooke confronts him about playing with her daughter's heart and he looks at her with fresh eyes and sparks fly. They get to know each other and end up falling for each other. Bridget is hurt and pissed because she liked Deacon first, but gets over it when she falls for CJ (I always liked that pairing which lasted for a hot minute). 

• Love 9
11 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

The Forresters, minus Bridget and Phoebe who didn't live long enough to turn evil, are all entitled, privileged fucks and removing any opposing voices against them was the biggest sin Ding Dong Bell ever committed.

Absofuckinglutely.  Huge waste of long-term storyline potential.

• Love 4

I loved it when Hope said that Ridge wasn't perfect (massive understatement) and Brooke stuck by him anyway. Brooke robbed Hope of a chance to grow up with a father that loved her unconditionally. I think if there is any parent that Hope should be wary of at this point it's Brooke tbh. She's got just as many (if not more) cons than pros than Deacon has. 

On 11/4/2021 at 5:01 PM, CountryGirl said:

Deacon only went to jail for shooting at Quinn. Funny how she didn't serve a day for shoving him off a cliff. She wasn't even arrested.

Wow. With each passing second I hate this show even more. If he was gonna be locked up anyway I wish TIIC let him actually put a bullet in her maybe she'd have some humility about herself by now. Donna's not so innocent but she doesn't deserve to be fired or hounded by Eric's jealous, and crazy wife. And while I'm at it fuck Eric and everything about him. He keeps making a bad situation worse. Donna shouldn't even be in love with this old fool after how he acted in their first marriage. At this point he deserves Quinn or he deserves to be alone.  

Sympathy for Quinn? 2 weeks ago admittedly yes. Now? Nope. Her making Donna the problem sealed the deal for me. I'm starting to think maybe I shouldn't have had any sympathy for her to start with. I knew she'd act unreasonable sooner or later. I don't really care if someone "made a play" for Quinn's husband any more than I would care if someone made a play for Hope while she's married to Lame.   

On 11/3/2021 at 11:29 PM, Aymery said:

Taylor made interference in someone else's relationship her mission since day one, so Steffy doesn't fall from the tree in that sense. Nor is there any need to attribute her antics to the Logans. The Forrester name is hardly a badge of honor.

Fax no printer. 

On 11/4/2021 at 9:48 PM, Anna Yolei said:

This a trillion and one times. Like, out of all legacy families across all the soap opera's I myself have seen with true consistency, (All my Children, One life to Live, General Hospital, DOOL and Y&R,) the Forresters have got to be one of the worst legacy families in Soap creation. Again it's my perspective since I didn't watch every single soap since it's premiere or anything.

But still there's just something about the way they carry themselves and their attitudes, ignorance, arrogance and obtuse/overt hypocrisy that make them all more insufferable than your average soap legacy family. And I think it's because like you said they don't have anyone overtly opposing them or winning against them not just their business but their ideas, character traits, and beliefs. 

On 11/3/2021 at 11:54 PM, Anna Yolei said:

Stephanie II inherited all of her namesake's signature traits, minus an iota of the intelligence and wit of the original.

Do you mind if I frame this and hang it on my wall? 

Edited by TeamGabi
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, TeamGabi said:

Wow. With each passing second I hate this show even more. If he was gonna be locked up anyway I wish TIIC let him actually put a bullet in her maybe she'd have some humility about herself by now.

She wouldn't have any humility or self-awareness from that situation; but I'm fine with someone putting a bullet or two or three in her with a clock upside the head with a vase or oar while they're at it.

I have no use for Quinn. None. Liam is a tool, but that doesn't excuse her grown ass constantly terrorizing and verbally abusing him all because Bill picked Liam's mother over her.  Then you add in the murder attempts, kidnapping, and rape and I've wanted her buried six feet under the jail for years.  I love me some Rena Sofer but Quinn ain't fun for me in any capacity. Having said that it's cracking me up how this show finally found an avenue that worked for her with her chemistry with Carter and mucked it all up so that she's right back to pretty much being in a corner as far as her character. Eric is trash and right now he and Quinn deserve each other and their shared misery.  Donna deserves better. Not sure Carter deserves Katie but we'll see how that all goes, LOL.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 10
7 hours ago, TeamGabi said:

Like, out of all legacy families across all the soap opera's I myself have seen with true consistency, (All my Children, One life to Live, General Hospital, DOOL and Y&R,) the Forresters have got to be one of the worst legacy families in Soap creation

I would say the Newmans would match them on that. Victor sucks, Nikki murders left and right, Adam is a manchild, Victoria hasn't known what a hairbrush looked like since before she had children and Nick. But even then, they do get some legit foils every so often, even if I do wish Jack was allowed to move past sabotaging his own happiness to own Victor. But even in B&B's heyday, the Forresters were assholes and even when proven wrong they wouldn't apologize. It's why Brooke getting 51 percent of FC was such a big deal and one of, if not the defining story B&B ever wrote.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

I would say the Newmans would match them on that. Victor sucks, Nikki murders left and right, Adam is a manchild, Victoria hasn't known what a hairbrush looked like since before she had children and Nick. But even then, they do get some legit foils every so often, even if I do wish Jack was allowed to move past sabotaging his own happiness to own Victor. But even in B&B's heyday, the Forresters were assholes and even when proven wrong they wouldn't apologize. It's why Brooke getting 51 percent of FC was such a big deal and one of, if not the defining story B&B ever wrote.

I quit watching Y&R because of the whole “Victor always wins” thing. Killing off Colleen and having Tracy give Victor her heart made me want to 🤮.

• Love 7

Did Hope just realized that her mother is the whore from the valley or did she knew that all the time?  Brooke makes love to Deacon but she’s in love with Ridge who’s with Taylor.  Brooke call Deacon selfish and cruel. Yeah right, pot calling the  kettle black.  Hope it’s not imperative for your mother to love someone to have sex with them. 

Ridge says he threw up in his mouth but I say he looks like he through up for real and wiped his mouth off with his sleeve.  Ridge thinks he’s hot shit but he’s lukewarm diarrhea.  

I really can’t take Liam seriously with that stupid haircut. No Liam, you don’t have to worry about Deacon but you do have to worry about Hope cutting you off. Hey Liam, didn’t your father hurt Hope by getting you put in jail. 

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Brooke call Deacon selfish and cruel. Yeah right, pot calling the  kettle black.  Hope it’s not imperative for your mother to love someone to have sex with them. 

I think show is letting us know that it's Brooke projecting her shame onto Deacon that causes her to lash out at him. But Hope isn't wrong. There was a point where Brooke was very much in love with Deacon. As much as I have enjoyed the Brooke/Hope scenes and their use of the show's history, I keep being reminded that they talking like Hope is 6 years old. She's grown and a mother herself. She can do whatever the Hell she wants at this point. 

• Love 9