Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Thomas' new look reminds me of Keanu Reeves. 

The excessive gushing over Paris today by Sinn was nauseating. Paris needs to move out.

BTW, was that JMW's real hair? It looked pretty good and so much better than those cheap ratty Lady Godiva wannabe wigs.

• Love 11

A lot of ff'd yesterday.

Was Paris even wearing underwear? That high cut outfit went up to her hip and I didn't see anything but bare skin. 

And Paris's fantasies are enough to show me that this pairing is going to give me the icky stickys. Something about it seems dirty; almost like pedophilia. 

It was nice to see Thomas and Douglas. 

The rest of the show was a waste. Who the fuck waxes on about their houseguest being the best thing since sliced white bread? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
12 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

The excessive gushing over Paris today by Sinn was nauseating. Paris needs to move out.

1 hour ago, RuntheTable said:

The rest of the show was a waste. Who the fuck waxes on about their houseguest being the best thing since sliced white bread? 

The mutual tongue bathing - - -  Steffy/Finn extolling Paris and her extolling them in return was so OTT and boring. I tuned parts of it out by scrolling through my Twitter feed during all that garbage. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, norcalgal said:
2 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

The mutual tongue bathing - - -  Steffy/Finn extolling Paris and her extolling them in return was so OTT and boring. I tuned parts of it out by scrolling through my Twitter feed during all that garbage. 

Indeed! Aren't most conversations about a house guest along the lines of how long are they going to stay so we can get back to our normal routine?

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

Looks like Justin didn't waste no time finding out what Quinn is doing. 

I thought when Justin seen the two kissing through the window he'd would just take a video and forward it to Ridge. 

But instead Justin broke in Carter's apt, went straight to the bedroom & caught Quinn in bed with Carter getting ready to get it on.

(Hopefully this means the cockold storyline will come to an end very soon.)

Edited by Trekkie Star
Forgot a word
  • Love 5
58 minutes ago, Trekkie Star said:

Looks like Justin didn't waste no time finding out what Quinn is doing. 

I thought when Justin seen the two kissing through the window he'd would just take a video and forward it to Ridge. 

But instead Justin broke in Carter's apt, went straight to the bedroom & caught Quinn in bed with Carter getting ready to it on.

This hasn't aired where I am yet, but when I read your description, all I could think was, I wonder if Quinn is going to show him her permission slip from Eric! Like a get out of jail free card. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

This is weird - Quinn gets a text from Carter and Eric butts in and tells her she should go be with him. So much wrong with this: 1) Eric is somehow monitoring Quinn's texts, but not for the usual reason of catching her cheating (not that that would be "ok", just "common"), and 2) by telling her she should go, it almost made it impossible for Quinn to decide on her own whether to go or not. Eric is stage managing this affair and it is creepy. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 7

Can someone buy Finn a belt? The writers must have finally realized that he can do fuck all with their script, so they've had wardrobe find him the lowest-riding shorts/pants to highlight that abdominal V. Today when he was moving, it looked like the waist was attached to him with double-sided tape or something. Completely ridiculous, and it's not distracting us from his absolutely horrific acting 'talent.'

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4

Quinn looked young and beautiful today as usual. 

Ridge mind your own god darn business. Your not Eric’s savior.  Ridge that’s your interpretation of joy. How can you know joy because you seem never happy yourself.  

Has Paris lost weight or is it just the funky clothes she was wearing for the first few months she was on the show.  

With Stuffy’s hair pulled back it enhances how much her face has been misshaped by her Botox injections.  Stuffy’s cheeks have become floatation devises. 

Finn seems to have a lot of time off. I can’t remember the last time he actually went to work other when Shiela was in the hospital. 

Two things today that stretch the imagination. First Shiela showing up at Stuffy’s house. What happened to the heightened security. Second how can Justin peer into the window when Carter’s apartment is not on the 1st floor. Judging by his apartment number 503, he should be on the 5th floor. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
13 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Two things today that stretch the imagination. First Shiela showing up at Stuffy’s house. What happened to the heightened security. Second how can Justin peer into the window when Carter’s apartment is not on the 1st floor. Judging by his apartment number 503, he should be on the 5th floor. 

Doesn't anyone on this show lock their doors? At least make your stalkers have to knock, rind the bell, or pick the lock instead of surprising you when your back is turned without any effort at all.

Does Carter's apartment have a balcony? Is it one of those apartments that have the entrance on the exterior wall?

Didn't Justin carry his duty a little too far? Was he asked to protect Quinn's virtue or just document her "cheating"?

Edit: at least Carter locked his door, not that it did much good.

Edited by KittyQ
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Was Paris even wearing underwear? That high cut outfit went up to her hip and I didn't see anything but bare skin. 

I’m guessing that was a beach coverup with Paris wearing a V-cut one piece bathing suit underneath. Thank you TIIC for not subjecting us to seeing Paris actually wearing the bathing suit. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Second how can Justin peer into the window when Carter’s apartment is not on the 1st floor. Judging by his apartment number 503, he should be on the 5th floor. 

I have an answer for this:

image.png.c7e078e3fee875bdc1acba29b42c4d20.png

by telling her she should go, it almost made it impossible for Quinn to decide on her own whether to go or not. Eric is stage managing this affair and it is creepy.

I think it's way past creepy. I'm just so grossed out by this story and so disappointed in how Quinn and Carter are being written at this point. I know not everyone is thrilled with the pairing, but I think it's one of the few couplings on this show that genuinely features some damn chemistry!

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
28 minutes ago, KittyQ said:

Doesn't anyone on this show lock their doors?

Literally the only time I ever remember any locking a door was in the weeks leading up to Andy raping Brooke but the minute that story ended and Susan Flannery's vacation "for illness" ended, it was business as usual.

48 minutes ago, lightninggirl said:

Can someone buy Finn a belt? The writers must have finally realized that he can do fuck all with their script, so they've had wardrobe find him the lowest-riding shorts/pants to highlight that abdominal V. Today when he was moving, it looked like the waist was attached to him with double-sided tape or something. Completely ridiculous, and it's not distracting us from his absolutely horrific acting 'talent.'

Ronn Moss could give this guy some lessons, holy shit.

Meanwhile, youve got Scott Clifton who at the very least can put effort into all two of the non-romance center stories he's ever had but they continue to waste his character.

• Love 11

I think Paris has lost weight since she started the show IIRC.  But those boobs just keep hanging around!  Downsize those suckers or cinch them up and in!  

Yeah with Steffy’s hair pulled so tightly back it highlighted all the cosmetic work she has had done.  I guess she really wants to be just like Taylor

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

Oh god, tell me about it! A couple of times, he's stood up and none too discreetly, pulled his pants down to highlight his V-Cut and/or the base of his penis just about. It's gross, because he's not overly good looking, he can't act for shit and it's disgusting that he's either been told to do it or does it himself and thinks it's hot.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9

Where is Bill? Seems like Eric is going to be wanting another Logan, Katie now. 

Isn't Carter living in a building on a higher floor? How did Justin get outside the window? 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 7

Finn’s going surfing? Then where’s his shirt? Most surfers wear shirts because paddling out in the board can irritate your stomach and chest. I’ve had two lessons and been up for less than 10 seconds total and I know that. 

Edited by Runningwild
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

Thank you! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I was thinking that if those swim trunks were riding any lower it would be Oktoberfest sausage time!

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

I guess Carter's loft has a fire escape? 

There is that little thing about breaking and entering. 

For some reason I think Justin is not going to do what we expect. If he was going to follow Ridge's wishes he would have just done a video. I have this feeling he is gonna double cross Ridge and make some pact with Carter and Quinn. I have no idea what that could be, or why he would want to, but something about the whole scene didn't sit right. I just can't figure why Justin would expose what he was about, and risk Carter pressing charges, when he could have gotten his evidence without anyone even knowing he was there. 

Quinn has been looking particularly beautiful lately. The colors have been so complimentary to her hair and amazing eyes. 

Give me a fucking break. Eric invited Katie over? That shit needs to stop. 

Ok Paris, you are doing the right thing. I can respect someone who knows they are taking the wrong turn, so they go the other way instead. But I think Mr. Low Rider's will be making some house calls to check on you. I mean, he never reports in to the hospital anymore. Weird how that happens to everyone that comes into close contact with the Forrester's; they just suddenly stop working. 

• Love 11

Like so many others, I skipped most of the show a couple days ago.  I was watching TV on my laptop while I worked on something else and it was easy to see what was being shown in the background so I could easily avoid most of it.  It was interesting to read posts from so many people who did the same thing that day. Turning on the show each day is probably a bad habit.

I always liked Katie but since I often skip the show for years at a time missed a lot of what people don't like about her character. It would be nice if she became someone Eric can talk to but I don't want to see them romantically involved. It may be odd, but I don't enjoy the bedroom scenes. 

Wondering if Justin is planning on blackmailing Carter and Quinn!  Are Hope and Thomas possibly becoming a thing.  If so, oh no!  It would be fun to see characters like Liam and Wyatt or the Logan sisters working together on a new project or a charity, and perhaps realizing there was some mystery. New writers would be so nice.

Edited by madfortv
Blank spoiler appeared and did not realize it had to be removed manually.
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, madfortv said:

Are Hope and Thomas possibly becoming a thing.  If so, oh no

I'm only surprised that it took this long to happen. To be honest, if it gives me a break from hearing about old man broke dick and borderline racist sentiments, I'll take it at this point, but I sincerely wish Hope had better options than Adam Newman 2.0* and the only thing limper than Eric's junk as a romantic option.

*Right down to the fact they've both dated Sally Spectra!

3 hours ago, madfortv said:

New writers would be so nice.

Honestly, I've read that B&B cycles through writers fairly often for some industry related reason, but the writing has been so consistent with it's fave themes over the year that this is a problem only resolved by removing Brad Bell. And seeing what happened to Y&R over the last 16 years after Bill Bell passed on, that could definitely turn into a "be careful what you wish for scenario.

OTOH, if we can't be rid of the ToD and the in house bickering, at least we'd have a producer who can come up with new dialogue for each episode. If the show could get to where it was in '05 or even 2012, I'd take it.

• Love 11
11 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

Justin has a set of lock picks? Um, okay…🤨

Of anyone on this show, it at least makes sense Justin would be the one.  Although, his set probably is rusted, since everyone not only doesn't LOCK their doors, they leave them partially open for your listening and barging in pleasure.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Finn needs to pull his shorts up. I hope Paris really is leaving. They shouldn’t have a long term houseguest as newlyweds.

Carter needs to call the police on Justin. You can’t just walk in on people and yell busted. Now stupid Ridge will find out that Eric has an open marriage and be on his case about that. So many people discussing an old mans sex life. It’s weird. Find a hobby!

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

So many people discussing an old mans sex life.

QFT!

I remember it being awkward as fuck when Thorne and Felicia were boohoo crying about Mommy and Daddy's 100th divorce when they both had children under five, but like always Ridge has to outdo his little brother in spectacular form.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, smartyshorts said:

Of anyone on this show, it at least makes sense Justin would be the one.  Although, his set probably is rusted, since everyone not only doesn't LOCK their doors, they leave them partially open for your listening and barging in pleasure.

It is a wonder that he's still in practice with them, based on how casual everyone is with their doors.

• Love 2

Oh, what a kind, generous and thoughtful person Eric is to "allow" two grown ass people to have sex with each other.  I'm interested in the Steffy/Sheila storyline but I just can't with this shit anymore.  Hell, Paris and Finn interest me more.

And Quinn is beginning to look hard and frazzled.  I guess it's because she's been rode hard and put away wet by now.  

Edited by Crashcourse
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
36 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

the Steffy/Sheila storyline

Is that still a thing any longer? I swear, it hasn't been touched in weeks and got dropped cold turkey almost. :|

That wasn't great either but it didn't involve old man dick.

• Love 8

Yes I know it’s a soap opera and it’s not reality but it doesn’t mean that TIIC have to treat me like a complete idiot for the sake of less than entertaining storylines. Justin breakers and enters and Carter just stands there with his thumb up his ass and not punch out Justin. Unless Carter’s muscles are just for show, I’m sure he can beat the hell out of Justin. Justin now can break the law, breaking and entering and kidnapping with impunity. Sheila sneaks past security and confronts Stuffy and Stuffy also stands there with a thumb up her ass and doesn’t call 911 or her security guard via an intercom system. 

Ridge once again proves he’s a fucking idiot. He doesn’t want to break Eric’s heart but he doesn’t think about him breaking Eric’s heart.  

I’m betting the farm that Justin will blackmail Eric to keep quiet about Eric’s ED now that he knows. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

Why didn't Steffy just grab her phone and call the police? Sheila broke in. She's trespassing.

Sheila is a psycho. 

Justin found Quinn and gave up Ridge fast.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 11

Well, that was a dumbass episode if there ever was one. 

Don't try to reason with a psychopath Steffy because you can't. Another thing you don't do is antagonize them. A smart girl would have went for her phone. 

And then we have the shenanigans over at the Loft. Why were Quinn and Carter acting like two sixteen year old's who had been caught necking? First of all, Justin had just committed a crime, and Carter's first response should have been to call the Po Po, or knock Justin's lights out. Second, once Justin spilled the beans about his new employer, Carter's second response should have been to call his best friend and see what he was about. Third, Quinn and Carter have just given Justin ammo he can use as he chooses. He can double cross Ridge, he can out them as two philandering whores to embarrass the Forrester's and hopefully get back into Bill's good graces, or he could blackmail Eric. Anyway you slice it, it looks like Justin is going to come out the winner. 

And then we have Ridge and Katie. Why are these people at the office? They never do anything but slice and dice other people's personal lives and business; stuff that is better discussed in the privacy of their home space. It annoys me; this whole not working thing. I go to work every damn day, and put in a full 8 hours or more. I don't get to conversate all day about non working stuff, I also don't get to have visitors for non work related chats, and I don't get to run over to my fiance's place of employment to chat with them, or go to visit a family member to see what is up in their personal lives. How does FC's stay in business? How does Shauna afford to were Gucci and Armani. UGH. 

• Love 12

Steffy is punching well above her weight class. She's been able to shout down Ivy and outfuck Hope but now she has an enemy where neither of her classic standbys will work. You love to see it.

Of all the times Steffy's family rallied behind her in the Waffle Sweepstakes, you'd think they'd be here now. Instead Gangster Grandma 2.0 aka Taylor is nowhere to be found and Ridge is having Justin chase behind Quinn. Given his stupidity there, dealing with Sheila is out of his league too.

• Love 11

Where is Katie getting all this "us" business when talking about Eric?  "He's not telling us everything".  Us?  Really?  If Eric isn't sharing with his family, why do you think he owes you an explanation?

Generally speaking, the Logan Girls (TM Gross) are looking rather damaged with their fixation on Eric.  Yes, your father abandoned you but Eric is not your daddy.  Yet they seem to be manifesting pretty clear daddy issues with all the tongue-bathing and over-involvement in Eric's life.  How they can they can go on about this octogenarian whose relationship with them started when he dated their mother sixty years ago is beyond me.  How two of them could marry their mother's former love is even weirder.  Please make this stop. 

• Love 17

As I think someone said earlier in this thread, I give Paris props for removing herself out of the equation and putting some distance between her and Finn. That won't stop him from pursuing her but it's better that what most people on this show would do in her shoes.

3 hours ago, seasons said:

Nice passive-agressive job, Finn. You threw Steffy under the bus with Sheila. 

"You know how Steffy feels about you."

Freaking wimp.

Steffy really went from the spit and into the fire with this jabroni.

Has there ever been a worse downgrade in B&B's entire history? 😭

• Love 9

Steffy, you don’t have what it takes to go head to head with Sheila. She’ll eat you for a midnight snack. 

I knew she wouldn’t miss Finn saying “You know how Steffy feels?” Not “you know how I feel or WE feel.” Just Steffy. 

Eric and Quinn’s “arrangement” is none of your damn business, Ridge. That goes double for you, Katie. 

Aaron’s facial expressions made me laugh so hard. 

I cannot with Paris and her feigning interest in Zende. Meanwhile, she’s picturing Finn every time Zende kisses her. Blech!

• Love 8

Katie is the lesser of two evils with having her contemplate Quinn’s demise, with Ridge, over Brooke. 

I guess Justin is not from LA or even California. Polyamory is very prevalent in California.  Carter/Quinn if Justin doesn’t agree to keeping quiet than threaten him with turning him in for breaking and entering. He would loose his law license. 

That’s it Stuffy, provoke the crazy lady by arguing and pushing her. 

Paris/Zende I would rather pass a kidney stone than watch them interact especially when a kiss is involved. 

Partial open door to fully open door.  I guess he’s nimble on his hinges. 

Eric tells Ridge and Katie not another word but they can’t hear what Eric is saying while their mouths are in gear. It’s like walking and chewing gum at the same time. 

Yes, most all surfers will wear a surfer’s shirt to protect then from friction irritation that they would receive from the wax that’s on the surfboard.  It also would protect them from UV rays. If you paddle on your knees, you would still have friction and you could wind up with what is called surfer’s knots on your knees. 

• Love 6
16 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Katie is the lesser of two evils with having her contemplate Quinn’s demise, with Ridge, over Brooke. 

How so? Katie had no relationship of note aside from him being her brother-in-law twice over and they weren't particularly close then. Brooke I can wrap my head around since she has an axe to grind with Quinn, but I can't square why Katie is jumping into this, other than to keep up with the number of guaranteed episodes in Heather Tom's contract.

That, and the obvious chem testing, which no. Please stop that, show.

17 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

I cannot with Paris and her feigning interest in Zende. Meanwhile, she’s picturing Finn every time Zende kisses her. Blech!

She needs to take the advice she gave her worthless sister and be honest about what she wants. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Crashcourse said:

Carter to Quinn:  "We didn't do anything wrong."  Yeah, Massa let us fuck!

I hate him even more than I hate Quinn.

I don't hate him, but my God is he eclipsing even the waffle for most spineless jellyfish on the show. Even Liam has thrown a punch on occasion over far less.

• Love 9
21 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

I don't hate him, but my God is he eclipsing even the waffle for most spineless jellyfish on the show. Even Liam has thrown a punch on occasion over far less.

I hate him now because he's acting like he has no recourse and has to accept Eric's proposition, instead of asking Quinn to leave Eric to be with him.   He accepting being the fuckboi and doesn't think they're doing anything wrong.  

But it seems like Quinn wants to have her cake and eat it, too.  She wants the lifestyle with Eric, her portrait on the wall, while having Carter as her sidepiece.   

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Crashcourse said:

I hate him now because he's acting like he has no recourse and has to accept Eric's proposition, instead of asking Quinn to leave Eric to be with him.   He accepting being the fuckboi and doesn't think they're doing anything wrong.  

But it seems like Quinn wants to have her cake and eat it, too.  She wants the lifestyle with Eric, her portrait on the wall, while having Carter as her sidepiece.   

Fair enough on all points. It's certainly worth asking what the hell Carter gets out of this arrangement and being satisfied with this half-assed shit that only Quinn benefits from. He left Zoe AND Maya for their inability to fully commit but he accepts this edict from his boss? 

Yeah, no dice.

• Love 8

Does every child go to boarding school?  Will is the latest. How long before Douglas goes to boarding school of Beth and Kelly goes to PreK boarding school instead of being asleep most of the time?  

This is getting really really stupid.  Quinn knows she should have given Eric a heads up and rushed home immediately to tell Eric that Justin busted them on the behest of Ridge.  Quinn just had to procrastinate wondering what Justin would do. 

So Brooke shows up, like stink on shit, for Justin to spill the beans. Oh, I forgot that Brooke’s and Ridge’s shit don’t stink if they even shit at all.  Than they break the land speed record to get to Carter’s home. 

Eric’s secret would have been out anyway after confiding in Katie. Katie is the third fastest way of communication. Telephone, Telegraph, Tell Katie. (Yes,I know that saying is a little dated). 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3