Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Same here. The writers wouldn't make it that obvious because they could do quick calculations and determine whether Thomarse is the father or not. We know they fast forwarded some time if Nicole is taking a pregnancy test this week. Caroline was a few weeks along when hcg was found in her blood. That seemed to only be a few days in on screen time after the night with Thomas. Plus, she thought she had her period but that might have been implantation bleeding. 14 weeks means nothing because all we can deduce is they are in the month of November but she was just experiencing morning sickness. They need to wrap up this WTD SL because she looks like she's going to crack any minute now.

• Love 2

F Thomas and F the horse he rode in on. He has no business peering in at the door let alone walking into the room. Now he's channeling Rick telling Wyatt and Ivy this is a place of business as he walks in on them. I like to see him pull that crap on Liam and Steffy. Now he needs a meeting designer to designer. Thomas, your a fashion designer not a jewelry designer and Wyatt knows a hell of a lot more, about jewelry designs, than you do. Once again, I would love to see him pull that crap on Quinn. What was that look on Ivy's face after Wyatt told Thomas off? To me it wasn't a loving look but more of a look of disdain.

I do get a kick out of soap opera timing. It's like the writers use Doc Browns' DeLorean to drive back and forth to work.

• Love 10

I do get a kick out of soap opera timing. It's like the writers use Doc Browns' DeLorean to drive back and forth to work.

You're not kidding! You would think soap time goes slower than real time. Sometimes it seems like the characters are wearing the same clothes for a week at a time, so unless they have REALLY poor hygiene (or really fantastic deodorant), I always assumed it was one "soap day." But then this 14 weeks comes out of the blue. Huh?
  • Love 3

The timing makes no sense. Week before last, she was running out of the room with morning sickness which often strikes around the 6 week mark with the influx of hormones. This week she's 14 weeks. Next week, she'll be in her third trimester. It's the craziest pregnancy.

And yes, per the info on my guide, Nicole will be awaiting the pregnancy test results on Thursday when she just underwent IUI last week. (CBS has a video up, too.)

This is some back to the future type of time travelling. Friday was Halloween for them and suddenly time has sped up just enough for a doctor to give results, Caroline to be in her second trimester, and for everyone in the office to learn about the surrogacy and Caroline's pregnancy. The timing is wacked because that would put them after Thanksgiving if they were aiming for it to be a hair believable. It's definitely crazy because Nicole went up to Zende's room and left instead of hooking up. She apologised the day after at FC and got inseminated that same day. Writers, is this like some weird Back to the Future/Twilight Zone type of travelling?

ETA: HCG can be detected via blood sample as early as 7-12 days after ovulation. They can do quantitative or qualitative. One determines the amount of hCG present, and the other simply determines a pregnancy. Bell and his writers probably have her body being more advanced than modern medicine, so it could be two days later. If we're lucky, it won't take. Unfortunately, this is Maya, so of course it will. I hate this SL. We need some drama.

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Love 5

They did the same thing with Hope. She found out she was pregnant and two seconds later she was showing and having a shower, although at least you can fan wank that it was because the actress was leaving.

• Love 5

My fantasy scenario, is that Nicole DOESN'T get pregnant with the Miracle Gift Baby.  They try and try and try several times, and keep coming up snake eyes.  Or Nicole does get preggers, but then miscarries and with complications, cant get pregnant again. And Maya secretly HATES her sister for killing HER Pretty Princess Dreams.

No matter what, I want Maya to get a big ol' LOSER buzzer every single day. Shut your mouth while you chew on bitter cakes, Matriarch.

• Love 13

Actually,

Liam is the one suspicious and talks to Brooke about it.

And according to next week's spoilers, Brooke "caves to pressure" from Liam (major eyeroll here, like the Waffler is capable of that) and spills about Ridge's vasectomy.

Why would this be on Liam's radar at all? Is it because Steffy is unhappy about having a new half-sibling in the pipeline? I understand he's getting laid by and in love with a plastic surgery victim, but is that a good enough of an excuse to dig into his cousin's intimate life and cause untold public embarrassment for Ridge and Caroline?

• Love 2

Thomas still creeps me out, especially when he's sneaking around (if you can call it sneaking when you don't care who sees you) and spying.  If I met Thomas in real life, I'm betting he'd be one of those men that makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

For real! When he walked into the hospital room and lingered there with his eyes bugged and his mouth all salivating, made me want to throw up. I STILL do not find him anything but like a pervert. You know, the kind on that predator show when Chris Hansen use to say, "what are you doing here?" And for the life of me, why is Ivy waffling now? Is she gonna be "Hope 2" ?? Please......NO.

• Love 10

Was Show really trying to have us believe that Thomas has some kind of "that's my baby" ESP? If he has such heightened emotional sensitivity where was it when he was taking advantage of Caroline and likely conceiving that baby? Please. The only sensitive part of that d-bag's body is his teenie weenie peen.

JMW's face is so weird and puffy that I can't concentrate on anything else when she is in a scene. Didn't she used to have an angular face pre- fillers, Botox and implants? Why would anyone do that at such a young age?

I think people of all ages who go overboard trying to "fix" their body via artificial means are often suffering from body dysmorphia. (Not doing an internet diagnosis--which I am 100% unqualified to make under any circumstances--just making a casual observation.) What's going on with her hair though seems to be some kind of bad joke, IMO. Surely she or someone in her orbit knows how ridiculous it looks.

What was that look on Ivy's face after Wyatt told Thomas off? To me it wasn't a loving look but more of a look of disdain.

Ditto commentary upthread, Ivy standing there all wide-eyed watching two suitors argue over her seemed rather Hope-ish to me. It made me a little sick to my stomach.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 10

Why would this be on Liam's radar at all? Is it because Steffy is unhappy about having a new half-sibling in the pipeline? I understand he's getting laid by and in love with a plastic surgery victim, but is that a good enough of an excuse to dig into his cousin's intimate life and cause untold public embarrassment for Ridge and Caroline?

Considering that these people are nosy as hell and don't know the meaning of the word "boundaries," I'd say it's perfectly in character for ANYONE :)

• Love 5

They did the same thing with Hope. She found out she was pregnant and two seconds later she was showing and having a shower, although at least you can fan wank that it was because the actress was leaving.

Oddly enough, Hope/ KL is the only character who I don't remember constantly rubbing her belly. I'm not sure what commentary to make on that, given how self centered the character had become by the time she left, but I just thought that was a bit against the trend on this show.
  • Love 1

JMW's face is so weird and puffy that I can't concentrate on anything else when she is in a scene. Didn't she used to have an angular face pre- fillers, Botox and implants? Why would anyone do that at such a young age?

Yeah. You can check out video of her from 08-09 and she looks nothing like she does now. She also had far more natural looking makeup not unlike what Aly was sporting when she first got on the show.
  • Love 1

The Final Destination that JMW was in came on around Halloween, and she looked completely different in that movie. Her face looked more natural and less full of Botox, fillers, and whatever else she's got going on. The clown makeup enhances the fact that her face has been altered. Putting her in bright red/orange-y lipstick brings attention to her lips. She was pretty before so I don't understand the desire for work on her face. I don't understand the hair and makeup people. Her makeup isn't natural looking on the show. IRL, it's more flattering.

• Love 3

Considering that these people are nosy as hell and don't know the meaning of the word "boundaries," I'd say it's perfectly in character for ANYONE :)

Fair enough. Brooke, Pam/Charlie, $Bill, Carter, even Thomas (were he to put down his penis and reconsider the "Our Baby" timing for a moment) I could see poking their noses into Caroline's uterus and Ridge's motility count, but considering to lack of boundaries of those characters it seems oddly random that Liam would be the choice to instigate an inquiry. Liam is not one to think very deeply about what is directly in front of him without an anvil to get his attention or act independently without permission/confirmation from a higher authority or a committee meeting.

• Love 3

Three cheers for Wyatt for putting Thomas on blast where Ivy's concerned. I normally don't approve of such caveman tactics, but this is an exception. I don't think that Wyatt's calling Thomas out on his macking on Ivy was insecure; if anything, it shows me that Wyatt is secure in his love for Ivy and his hate for Thomas. As Wyatt pointed out, Thomas has a history of chasing unavailable women and Ivy's his latest target. What Ivy needs to do now is tell Thomas in no uncertain terms that she & Wyatt are together whether he likes it or not & there's nothing he can do about it.

• Love 11

Fair enough. Brooke, Pam/Charlie, $Bill, Carter, even Thomas (were he to put down his penis and reconsider the "Our Baby" timing for a moment) I could see poking their noses into Caroline's uterus and Ridge's motility count, but considering to lack of boundaries of those characters it seems oddly random that Liam would be the choice to instigate an inquiry. Liam is not one to think very deeply about what is directly in front of him without an anvil to get his attention or act independently without permission/confirmation from a higher authority or a committee meeting.

Good point.  I am glad about something...at least

Liam will have something to do besides being in a love triangle

• Love 1

What Ivy needs to do now is tell Thomas in no uncertain terms that she & Wyatt are together whether he likes it or not & there's nothing he can do about it.

ITA. But, will Ivy actually do that? She seems like she is very flattered by the attention from Thomas and the reaction from Wyatt. She's mildly protesting Wyatt's very valid points about Thomas' inappropriate behavior, while subtly encouraging Thomas' pursuit.Like others, I caught that fairly obvious expression on her face yesterday after Wyatt reamed Thomas a new one. She looked perturbed that Wyatt was actually taking a stance, therefore, I guess, spoiling her fun. You'd think that after being scorched by the Waffle iron, that Ivy would appreciate a man who is solid in his proclamation that he's hers exclusively.

Geez, I hope Bell isn't resurrecting that stupid, wholly asinine SL from not that long ago when Waffles rescued Steffy from drowning in the bathtub.

I don't care if Brooke stirs the pot regarding the Caridge kid. I'd rather watch that than Maya gloating over her "maby."

Can't the writers think up anything for Quinn and Deacon? Perhaps if Thomas continues his hot pursuit of Ivy, Quinn will step in. She can forge a new sword and stab him. The only possibility of saving his life would be some type of blood product from Caroline's baby.  Didn't a similar incident determine that Massimo was Ridge's bio dad?

• Love 8

Ugh. I just can't watch anymore with everyone all up in everyone else's reproductive business. Half the cast wandered through the doctor's office for an update on Nicole's uterus, Pam outed Caroline's very early pregnancy to anyone within earshot, and Brooke told Liam about the big V, so that he could confront his cousin for not sharing intimate details about her husband's sperm. It's all so gross and inappropriate.

• Love 14

This show is getting so boring, predictable, and annoying. On at least every episode, there's somebody spilling the beans about something that doesn't concern them. Or spying. Or eavesdropping. Or gossiping about what the main storyline people are thinking, doing, or saying. That was all kinds of FORCED today with Waffles and Brooke. Why on earth would he comment on her browsing history? And then go running to Caroline with the info? So lame.

I still love Caridge. They're the only thing that's keeping me hanging in there. I still find them sweet and natural together, even with this completely UNsweet and UNnatural SL. My god, could Thomas get any creepier? Lurking in the doorway while she's getting an ultrasound? Gross. Dude is like a serial killer.

• Love 11

I still love Caridge. They're the only thing that's keeping me hanging in there. I still find them sweet and natural together, even with this completely UNsweet and UNnatural SL. My god, could Thomas get any creepier? Lurking in the doorway while she's getting an ultrasound? Gross. Dude is like a serial killer.

I totally agree. And Brooke is an ass.

• Love 3

https://mobile.twitter.com/BandB_CBS/status/663355775130161152/photo/1(Anybody care to explain the matchy matchy outfits Rick and Nicole are sporting?)

Liam isn't going to piece it together. Steffy probably will if he tells her about the vasectomy. She'll probably stumble upon it while trying to piece together why they're at odds and why all of Thomas's apologising has failed. I'm just ready for the daddy to be determined so we can move on. We know it's going to implode, and I bet Bill would have a field day with the news that dressmaker is shooting blanks.

• Love 1

Wow Maya really has NO boobs!  I am glad she hasn't gone the implant route!  

Brooke still had indentation marks from the goggles from the spray tan or a "procedure....."  

And now we go from constant open midriffs to patterned black dresses for Caroline for the duration.  

Sorry no storylines to care about so it's all about what I see!  LOL

• Love 4

The only thing creepier than Thomas was Maya peeping around the corner and watching her sister and boyfriend on the cusp of foreplay. They're young, in love, and full of hormones. Of course they want to be intimate. It shouldn't be a surprise. I saw a clip from tomorrow with her talking about the sacrifice Nicole is making by pushing "those feelings" down. Ugh. That is one character that grates on my nerves. The writers could've done so much with a TG SL and been PC. Why not describe the difficulties that these men and women face? Why not do research and make it real? Why not show that it's not always that picture perfect ending? They botched it up. Instead they made her an entitled beeyotch who uses everybody to get what she wants. It's about time for her to be knocked off her throne.

As far as Caroline, she's going to have a freak out about Waffle Boy knowing Ridge's secret. She's going to mess around and have a miscarriage with all that stress and anxiety. Just her luck, Bell would make it so that she's the one who wouldn't be able to have another baby. The baby factory aka Nicole can't possibly be infertile. I'm sure they'll need to borrow her lady parts again for a second or third child, too.

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Love 5

The only thing creepier than Thomas was Maya peeping around the corner and watching her sister and boyfriend on the cusp of foreplay. They're young, in love, and full of hormones. Of course they want to be intimate. It shouldn't be a surprise. I saw a clip from tomorrow with her talking about the sacrifice Nicole is making by pushing "those feelings" down. Ugh. That is one character that grates on my nerves. The writers could've done so much with a TG SL and been PC. Why not describe the difficulties that these men and women face? Why not do research and make it real? Why not show that it's not always that picture perfect ending? They botched it up. Instead they made her an entitled beeyotch who uses everybody to get what she wants. It's about time for her to be knocked off her throne.

As far as Caroline, she's going to have a freak out about Waffle Boy knowing Ridge's secret. She's going to mess around and have a miscarriage with all that stress and anxiety. Just her luck, Bell would make it so that she's the one who wouldn't be able to have another baby. The baby factory aka Nicole can't possibly be infertile. I'm sure they'll need to borrow her lady parts again for a second or third child, too.

At first I was waiting for Thomas to turn the corner spouting that this is not appropriate in the office but I really was knew that Maya would show up because she would be spying non stop on Nicole. Maya never lifts a finger but she prepared a health breakfast for Nicole. Maya and Rick are going to the office but Nicole should stay home and rest. Rest from what??

Liam clueless as ever looked befuddled that a vasectomy can be reversed. Who the F is he to get up in Caroline's face or even Ridge for that matter. Mind your own business. You would have a fit if Steffy was questioned how her V was fixed so she could have children.

• Love 5

Damn! I thought that Nicole and Zende were going to full-blown get it on right there on the set of the photo shoot. Then when Nicole became pregnant, she could wonder WTD was and she could have another guit-ridden pregnancy too. She and Caroline could bond over their baby angst. We could take bets on who tocks first. (I know. I'm mean. But I'm very bored with this show.)

I like Caroline's new maternity wardrobe. I thought the blouse she was wearing today was gorgeous.

Liam's last line of the show was pretty cleverly written and delivered (that's difficult for me to compliment the writers.) Great vastly different interpretations by Liam and Caroline. I hope she doesn't have some knee-jerk reaction which warrants further explanation -- the way Waffles pinned Brooke down.

C'mon writers. I want more Brooke! More Bill! Deacon and Quinn! Could Kristen and Tony come up from Florida to visit (and counsel) Zende or something. Hell, at at this point I'd welcome Taylor back with open arms.

• Love 7

For fuck's sake show, can't you give Brooke a break? How contrived was that shit with Liam? Of course Brooke didn't have to spill, but being B&B, you just knew she would. What irritates me the most about it is now Brooke will be the show's pariah again. I mean, it was just peachy keen that Pam outed Caroline's pregnancy at work in front of everyone, and has continued to blab everyone's private business to anyone that will listen, and Bill sold Maya out royally, but all is and has been forgiven, but that won't be the case for Brooke. Oh, and it was ok for Thomas to barge into a private exam room while someone was having a procedure done. WTF? 

There isn't a single SL I can get with at the moment, and here we are heading into sweeps. I do believe we will have two WTD SLs, because something tells me Zende is going to fry the bacon before the turkey baster does it's work. And what was Rick blathering on about being a dad? Has that moron forgotten about Little E? And don't Zende and Nicole realize that being pregnant doesn't mean no sex?

I am so spitting mad about the turn of events in Ivy and Wyatt's relationship that I can barely compute the facts. How on God's Green Earth is Ivy preferring that Creepo's fake ass attentions over Wyatt's? You know Ivy, the guy who has been there for you, the guy who has had your back and supported you in all your crazy schemes and endeavors? I was desperate to slap Ivy's face when Wyatt was saying his piece to the Creeper. If they make Ivy a playa, I will go into a rage blackout like no other. Oh, but Thomas saved you from that falling light, so that automatically excludes Wyatt from your list of saviors. Seriously, with Liam and Thomas populating that list, what in the fucking world does a girl have to worry about right?  I mean, you could get all lathered up in butter and syrup, and have Thomas come to your room for some fat and sugar induced coma sex. 

I love Caroline and Ridge, I really do, and nothing will ever change that, but this shit is just all kinds of wrong. And the weight of the lie is going to cause problems, either their relationship will implode, or Caroline will tock that kid due to the stress. Just tell the Creeper for God's sake! What can he do? And who is gonna give a rat's ass one way or the other? Everyone has slept with everyone else on this show, and there has been plenty of unconscious/unaware sex. Go have a friggin DNA test run on the fetus, and put an end to the doubt and speculation. If it is Thomas's kid, then Ridge and Caroline can still be the parents, and Thomas's punishment will be watching them do so. 

Steffy you are an ass, and a liar, and you just cannot be trusted. So Ivy isn't good enough for your Creepo brother because of what she did to you? Really bitch? I thought you and Ivy talked this stuff out, and had decided to lay the whole sordid mess to rest. Apparently, that only applies for Steffy when she is making nice with Liam about her cousin. And did I also witness that evil little arachnid imply that Ivy was not that much to look at? Well, I guess considering the pounds of fake fillers in Steffy's face, Ivy looks much smaller and maybe less impressive? Or maybe that Harper Valley hair makes Steffy feel that she is more beautiful. As if. Girlfriend needs to be schooled about beauty and class. Ivy is a natural beauty; she doesn't need propeller lips, and a face that reads like a geometry test, or that you could ski off of, nor does she need to wear a sheep on her head. Ivy could show up in a burlap sack, with no makeup and frizzy hair, and she would still run circles around Steffy. Don't even get me started on the whole class thing; I don't feel like writing a novel right now. 

I used to love this show. It was appointment tv every friggin day; if I missed an episode I felt like my life wouldn't be the same. That was long before the internet, so if my tape didn't set up right, or got messed up, or was preempted, I can remember the ugly words I would hurl at my tv and that damn VCR or the person, or sporting event who caused me to miss my daily fix. Now though? I feel like I could drop out for a month and not miss a single thing. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 15
Liam's last line of the show was pretty cleverly written and delivered (that's difficult for me to compliment the writers.) Great vastly different interpretations by Liam and Caroline.

Wonder why people keep pulling that crap on Caroline? It's like when Ridge told her "I can't" have a baby with her because he physically couldn't, not because he didn't want to. Kind of makes me wonder if these guys think Caroline is stupid and doesn't comprehend English spoken in a straightforward manner. Somehow it provokes them to do all this verbal sleight of hand with her.

but that won't be the case for Brooke.

I dunno, I feel like Brooke deliberately spilled the beans to Liam because she knew he would get right on it with Caroline in a way that Brooke can't do herself. She pretty much sicced Liam on Caroline like a guard dog, IMO.

you could get all lathered up in butter and syrup, and have Thomas come to your room for some fat and sugar induced coma sex.

Now there's a visual. Guess Ivy's still all about the waffles, poor thing.

"You can't do that in front of the baby!!!"

I imagine Queen Maya's crazy fear will be that Zende's little Zende will poke the baby in his or her tender head and do some brain damage. She won't come out and say that though. It'll be more about how it'll be less stressful for the fetus if Nicole doesn't engage in any intense activity...

• Love 7

For fuck's sake show, can't you give Brooke a break?  

Nope, they neither can't nor won't, and it's really annoying me!  "Well my, my, my, look who's been researching vasectomies"...seriously, Liam, you nosy little bitch! 

And Caroline...I don't think LG can get on my nerves more if she tried.  What is with that simpering baby voice she seems to have adopted?  It looks like she's married to daddy because her purity ring says so.

As far as Zende is concerned, I really wish he were shown as being at least somewhat offended by the importance and never ending talk of genes.  But no, he has to praise Nicole for doing such a noble thing.  I just wish he'd put Rick on the spot and ask him if he doesn't consider him his nephew because he has the "wrong" genes.

• Love 13
And Caroline...I don't think LG can get on my nerves more if she tried.  What is with that simpering baby voice she seems to have adopted?  It looks like she's married to daddy because her purity ring says so.

So fucking fake. She didn't sound like that when she first appeared.

• Love 8

Amen RuntheTable!

With the way these writers have been handling these SLs, I wouldn't be surprised if they used the DeLorean and made Rick Caroline's baby daddy. We all know real time means nothing in reel time. And if they really wanted to take the drama to new heights, they could make sure that Nicole's IUI fails. Maya would have a cow. I remember how she treated Caroline and how she was proclaiming how she was going to be the family matriarch. She was unbelievably nasty to Caroline, so a SL like this would be quite entertaining because Maya's claws would come out. I'd take Rick coparenting with his ex-wife over having a baby and bonding with his barely legal SIL who is dating his nephew.

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Love 3

Don't tell Pam or Brooke a secret if you want it to stay a secret...

Telling them is like telling the town crier.

Thomas grows creepier by the day, which I didn't think possible, but the fact that Ivy is eating this shit up with a spoon?

I am throwing my girl some serious shade right now. 

Wyatt has to feel like the most kicked puppy ever. 

• Love 9
I used to love this show. It was appointment tv every friggin day; if I missed an episode I felt like my life wouldn't be the same. That was long before the internet, so if my tape didn't set up right, or got messed up, or was preempted, I can remember the ugly words I would hurl at my tv and that damn VCR or the person, or sporting event who caused me to miss my daily fix. Now though? I feel like I could drop out for a month and not miss a single thing. 

I haven't watched more than a few scenes here and there in way over a month.  Every time I peek back in, they do something to gross me out and I'm back to lurking and reading recaps. 

• Love 10

Oh, Ridge, I feel your pain: You work with a bunch of flaming idiots. How can KKL stand going from the lead actress to the office gossip? She's right on par with Pam now. All she needs now is a recipe to bake and bring into the office every single effing day. And Waffles? I can't even formulate a worthy thought about him; it's just too exhausting. Okay, I'll half-form a thought: Why the fuck would he EVER bring up vasectomies with Brooke, at an office no less? It's just so... no, never mind. I can't even.

• Love 12

Oh, Ridge, I feel your pain: You work with a bunch of flaming idiots. How can KKL stand going from the lead actress to the office gossip? She's right on par with Pam now. All she needs now is a recipe to bake and bring into the office every single effing day. And Waffles? I can't even formulate a worthy thought about him; it's just too exhausting. Okay, I'll half-form a thought: Why the fuck would he EVER bring up vasectomies with Brooke, at an office no less? It's just so... no, never mind. I can't even.

Thomas, Liam, Brooke, and anyone else who thinks Ridge's and Caroline's baby and how it came about should get on the next boat to cross the River Styx and go straight to Hades. Liam thinks that cousin tell each other everything because they are family. WTF! There are so many family secrets, on B&B, that, if written down, would have more volumes than an encyclopedia. For that matter, Maya can join them on that boat. If anyone thinks that Maya has any thoughts about anyone's happiness but herself, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell them.

Brooke not only has the squint down pat but the facial expression that she is better than anyone else. Maya and Nicole lately only have only one look on their face. Maya as the dominatrix and Nicole as the submissive. Zendi can go F himself because that's all he's going to get until Maya takes the spell of of Nocole.

• Love 6

Zende is probably thinking they can use condoms and be safe. Maybe he is secretly put off and turned off by the thought of having sex with a woman who is pregnant by his uncle and having his cousin. I'm sure Maya is ready to micromanage their sex life and keep "her" baby safe from STDs and what not. *gag*

Caroline won't keep the secret for much longer. The stress is weighing her down. Anybody should see that she isn't overjoyed about becoming a first time mum. Anytime Thomas is mentioned, blinks, or breathes, she panics and looks guilty. I know Liam is going to talk to Steffy about how something is off with Caroline. I wonder if he'll tell her about the vasectomy even after Ridge instructed him not to.

• Love 4

And the fake wide-eyed look of shock/fear/surprise/panic she has in almost every episode. It went way beyond my last nerve weeks and weeks ago.

• Love 6

And the fake wide-eyed look of shock/fear/surprise/panic she has in almost every episode. It went way beyond my last nerve weeks and weeks ago.

And how do words come out when her teeth stay together with only her lips moving!  She looks and behaves like Ridge's little girl.  Yuck! 

• Love 8

Yeah, KKL is now the old veteran cast member regulated to the C (non) storyline. Unless, they bring on another mature actor to pair her with I think she's pretty much toast. She's had a great 25+ year run but we now have Steffy, Ivy, Maya & Caroline to deal with. Not everyone can be front & center like Susan Lucci. LOL!!!

• Love 4

Scene: Right after Ridge admonishes Brooke about telling everybody (starting with loading dock guy) about his vasectomy, Liam opens the door.

Liam: "Am I interrupting something?"

Brooke: *Yelling across the room* "Yeah, Ridge is upset because I told you about his vasectomy!"

Ridge: *Grunts* "You're still doing it!"

LMFAO!!! That Brooke...so inappropriate & hilarious!

Edited by tricknasty
  • Love 13

They BETTER have told loading dock guy, change of leadership at Forrester shouldn't mean a change in LDG getting all the good gossip :)

And how do words come out when her teeth stay together with only her lips moving!

Maybe she's working on her ventriloquist act in the event Caroline gets written out.
  • Love 6

Caroline will tock that kid due to the stress.

If she doesn't RUB it to death first. I have never seen so much rubbing, in fact at one point she had Ridge rubbing her belly.  Rub a dub dub. I 'm sick of the way Brooke says, "vasec  tomee." The conversation between her and Liam is just so stoopid!! He gapes his mouth like he's about ready to catch a grape.  The whole show is getting outta hand.

Edited by godfreydaniels
  • Love 10