Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I wish they would utilise Rena Sofer. I'm mesmerised by her eyes, and I love her. Quinn is awesome and seeing her once every other week sucks.

I don't understand how they can go there with Thomas and Ivy. Blood or not, same continent or not, they were brought up as cousins. Time doesn't just erase that.

And I'm not holding my breath for a miracle baby with Ridge and Caroline. Unless he had the vasectomy reversed, I don't see how he could be the father with a vasectomy and low mobility. It's only a matter of time until Thomas finds out. I read that Brooke is going to be suspicious of her EDD. Maybe that will be part of November sweeps. All the other stories are lacklustre and quite dull. The surrogacy story is getting the people talking, but with the other soaps upping their game, it doesn't hold a candle. I'm more excited about Jason. I turned off Y&R because Victor was too much to choke down. B&B needs to step it up.

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Love 5

And I'm not holding my breath for a miracle baby with Ridge and Caroline. Unless he had the vasectomy reversed, I don't see how he could be the father with a vasectomy and low mobility. It's only a matter of time until Thomas finds out. I read that Brooke is going to be suspicious of her EDD. Maybe that will be part of November sweeps.

Actually,

Liam is the one suspicious and talks to Brooke about it.

And according to next week's spoilers, Brooke "caves to pressure" from Liam (major eyeroll here, like the Waffler is capable of that) and spills about Ridge's vasectomy.

Edited by Callie
  • Love 1

"Hear Ye, Hear Ye, all Bell LAers! Gather your virgins and bring them to the Forrester Estate; there is a meeting of the minds going on, and we may need to select a few alternatives for the Sacrificial Surrogacy!" Yes, because when a young girls future hangs in the balance it makes perfect sense to have the talking heads discussing her and brainstorming whether or not to use her reproductive organs. Why wasn't Nicole invited to this little tete-a-tete? As infuriating as it was, I was still glad to hear someone bring up issues other than the obvious physical aspects of having a baby. All those nasty little things that Maya has been trying to keep firmly tamped down; hormones, bonding, loving our first born, calling our child niece or nephew. Oh, but not Brooke and Eric. These two have always been useless when it comes to Rick. They both carry around rubber stamps, arbitrarily green lighting any project or plan he comes up with. They came off as two patronizing, elitist, snobs. 

Zende should have stayed in the room; he could have gotten an early start on his SATs, Surrogacy Advanced Training. The boy needs to understand that this is what he is signing on for; seeing Nicole in ill fitting hospital garb that leaves your butt exposed, little half blankets, exam tables, people poking an prodding, tests and more tests. And that is only the medical aspect. Once this baby is a reality, Maya's fangs are going to really come bursting out, and Zende will probably need to watch his back lest Maya decides to bleed him. Then again, with the looks she was shooting at her father, she may just incinerate Zende if he gets in the way. 

Rick must have been working at a breakneck pace, cause he wanked his donkey quicker than it took for Nicole to get on that table. And what a sweet moment between the potential parents? Oh, Rick and Nicole are so gonna bond over little baby Avant/Forrester. Is it mean of me to hope that happens? Why yes I do believe it is. Should I feel bad about that? Let me go back and check.....................sorry, but I can't muster up a fuck to give about that, so I will just go on about my business. But you see, this is what happens when there is no pressure. This is what happens when someone smiles at you and they say it is ok to say no, but leave out the part about, but if you do there will be hell to pay. This is what happens when folks be smiling at you, and telling you how wonderful you are, and that you are doing a great and noble thing, but don't really care about that, only about the end game. Because isn't that how all Rick and Maya's convos go? "We aren't pressuring Nicole right?", "Not at all, she can back out anytime", but "she is giving us a babbbyyyy!!!" 

This SL is making me see shades of red that I didn't know existed. The gut wrenching anger and revulsion I feel are so big and ugly I can barely contain them. I have considered calling the Ghost Busters to see if they have enough space in their Ecto Containment Unit to house my ill feelings. 

Eric wants Brooke to move into the Forrester Manse? WTF is up with that? Has he forgone the Guest House and retaken residence in the main house? I am confused. We only had three bedrooms and the maids quarters before, now we have room for Maya and Rick, Nicole, Ivy, Zende, Thomas, Eric and Brooke? 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 15
Eric wants Brooke to move into the Forrester Manse?

I'm guessing it's so they can move Ridge and Caroline into a regular house set. For the CEO of a major international fashion company (and his lead designer wife) to be living in a tiny apartment and having his pregnant wife trudge up and down those spindly stairs is ridiculous, IMO. They're both wealthy and they're not proving anything by living like that when they don't have to. For once I'd like to see Ridge not do something on the cheap. For example, a ribbon for an engagement ring, a tiny loft apartment, a quickie no-frills wedding on the beach next to an empty mansion. Seriously? Ridge would be probably be living in a van down by the river if it weren't for Caroline.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 10

Another excellent post, RuntheTable!

As to why Nicole wasn't invited to the meeting that would determine her future, well, that was a meeting for the grown ups, to talk, about grown up things and Nicole could be filled in later, with a pat on her pert little head and a promise of milk and cookies once her five minutes of waiting in the stirrups and Maya's swim, swimmers, swim! pep talk is complete.

It would totally serve that self-serving, selfish Maya right if Rick and Nicole bonded over their baby. I can see it now, Nicole feels the first kick when she's downstairs, rifling through a fashion magazine, dreaming of the day she'll be a size 0 again, and Rick happens to walk in. They are alone in the house and the inevitable, "Do you want to feel?" question is asked and Rick practically trips over his feet to get to her side. He places his hand tenderly on her abdomen, a moment later, he feels the little flutter and there is a look between them. Their eyes lock as they marvel at the miracle of life, at the knowledge that their child is growing inside Nicole.  Rick's hand is still on Nicole's body, their shared gaze so intense, they fail to notice Maya walking through the front door, her face, cracking, hard, her Bambi Doe Eyes obviously shocked. Be careful what you wish for, sweet cheeks, because I think you're about to get it. 

Brooke moving into the Forrester mansion? Hmm...well, she has nothing better to do (sad, but obviously true). Someone please provide advance warning if the day ever comes that she's listening outside Rick's bedroom door, hearing him in the throes of passion, and nods and smiles, so proud of her boy. Because that will be the day that the show jumps all the sharks in the ocean.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 14

It does seem like Brooke moving in with Eric is just for the purpose of using Brooke's house for something else. 

I guess we are never going to see Quinn's home/warehouse again.  I miss that set. 

• Love 1

Because that will be the day that the show jumps all the sharks in the ocean.

That train already left the station.  It happened the night Brooke accidentally screwed her daughter's twenty-something boyfriend against a wall at a party.  It was totally understandable, Brooke thought it was her fifty-something husband.  It could happen to anybody!

• Love 10

Why would they invite Nicole? Maya wouldn't want her to hear about all the natural pitfalls like bonding, loving a baby before he/she is born, etc. Noticed how they tiptoed away without mumbling a peep. If you're so proud and have made peace, it wouldn't be a secret. I feel like Maya is doing this to one-up her father. Look at the way she told him.

CountryGirl, we already know it's going to go like that. All they need to do is add "The Hills" by the Weeknd and bam.

• Love 6
Oh joy, Maya gets to have every one of her dreams come true! At her misguided sister's expense! Yay!

Wasn't that vomit-inducing? "Oh, I'm just so happeeeeeee!!!! I never imagined in my wildest dreams that one day all of my dreams would come true!" Is she stealing lines now from the 1950's version of Cinderella? She's certainly got the doe-eyed delivery down pat. And it's just so gross because she deftly and passive-aggressively maneuvered her little sister into this stupid situation, all within a week's time.

The scene with the Avant parents was very good, right up until Nicole asked them if they had known what they were getting into before they had a baby. Nicole, you dummy, that's why they're trying to WARN YOU! Isn't that what all that was about anyway? Helping her NOT make a big mistake based on their hindsight, experience, and wisdom? But nope! It's all "She's right--we didn't know what the hell we were doing when we were her age either. Alrighty then, let's support this half-assed plan!"

That scene with the doctor/sperm insertion was just too technically graphic for me. I really don't need to see Nicole in the stirrups, hear about the pinches of the speculum, and see her wince. GEEZ! I'm surprised they didn't follow Rick into the sperm donation room and get the low-down on that, too: "Okay...I'm getting closer...here comes my future baby!.....AHHHHHH!" (Yes, I'm going to go wretch now.)

• Love 15

Wasn't that vomit-inducing? "Oh, I'm just so happeeeeeee!!!! I never imagined in my wildest dreams that one day all of my dreams would come true!" Is she stealing lines now from the 1950's version of Cinderella? She's certainly got the doe-eyed delivery down pat. And it's just so gross because she deftly and passive-aggressively maneuvered her little sister into this stupid situation, all within a week's time.

The scene with the Avant parents was very good, right up until Nicole asked them if they had known what they were getting into before they had a baby. Nicole, you dummy, that's why they're trying to WARN YOU! Isn't that what all that was about anyway? Helping her NOT make a big mistake based on their hindsight, experience, and wisdom? But nope! It's all "She's right--we didn't know what the hell we were doing when we were her age either. Alrighty then, let's support this half-assed plan!"

That scene with the doctor/sperm insertion was just too technically graphic for me. I really don't need to see Nicole in the stirrups, hear about the pinches of the speculum, and see her wince. GEEZ! I'm surprised they didn't follow Rick into the sperm donation room and get the low-down on that, too: "Okay...I'm getting closer...here comes my future baby!.....AHHHHHH!" (Yes, I'm going to go wretch now.)

I'm surprised Maya was not on the room to help Rick out by stroking his "hand". Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 4

Caroline is already showing? WTF? Just a week ago, she was wearing crop tops and showing her abs. She popped that fast?

I love Quinn's cynicism. Kid sister having a baby for her BIL. How heartwarming. Love!

And yet again, if this was the right decision, no need to hide it from Bill.

• Love 3

Re: poodle hair...when Thomas was being snotty about "the family legacy," I thought he meant Truly Awful Hair. Why is he wearing that pompadour, is he in competition with Steffi for the silliest mess on a head?

And while I'm sniping, I detest the sickly-sweet expression on Maya's face as she simpers about "the greatest gift ever!" I'd almost be willing to endure nasty Maya rather than blissfully exalted Maya.

• Love 6

Does Rick even want this kid? Ridge (love it!) He's acting so passive about the whole thing. He does realize that his role is going to expand beyond sperm donor, doesn't he?

I just realized how insanely passive ALL the men on this show currently are. We're all aware that Rick is more than capable of being a driving force when need be, of defending himself when he wants to (this is the guy that shot his brother and estranged wife not even six months ago).

Thomas has no questions on the timing of Caroline's pregnancy to say he was "in love" with her just a few months ago.

Liam has always been spineless and I'd wager that Brooke and Taylor will bury the hatchet before that ever changes. Same for doddering moron Eric that everyone walks over nowadays.

That leaves only Wyatt who when he's not demanding Bill give him free stuff to taking GFs from Liam is actually tolerable. Ad now TIIC are going there with another incestuous triangle. Sigh.....

Re: poodle hair...when Thomas was being snotty about "the family legacy," I thought he meant Truly Awful Hair. Why is he wearing that pompadour, is he in competition with Steffi for the silliest mess on a head?

And while I'm sniping, I detest the sickly-sweet expression on Maya's face as she simpers about "the greatest gift ever!" I'd almost be willing to endure nasty Maya rather than blissfully exalted Maya.

Maya was only ever interesting to me when she stopped being a doe eyed babe in the woods and became a mean girl. I still maintained that TIIC lost a big opportunity to introduce this generation's Sheila Carter by going tell route they did with Maya. At the time, Steffy was pregnant and I was sure she was gonna go nuts and steal the Steam spawn.
  • Love 2

Not only is Caroline showing in the blink of an eye but suddenly feels the need to rub her belly non stop!  Why do these actresses do that!?!    

How else are we the viewer supposed to know they're pregnant without the constant rubbing of the baby bump? 

• Love 5

Not only is Caroline showing in the blink of an eye but suddenly feels the need to rub her belly non stop! Why do these actresses do that!?!

I guess they are channeling H.G. Wells. Watch Nicole will be showing before Thanksgiving. Wyatt and Quinn are the king and queen of quips. Wyatt, "You won't be seeing Nicole probably until Rick's and Maya's baby comes". Quinn, Kid sister carries Brother-in-Law's baby. How heart warming". There was one good sign, at the meeting today, and that was Ivy was sitting closer to Wyatt than Thomas but why oh why did Ivy have to thank Thomas once more. when it comes to being a womanizing sleez bag, Thomas is on the all star team while Wyatt is just the bat boy.

Yeah, where were Rick and Maya? Is Rick all worn out by producing his swimmers and Maya is on guard duty outside Nicole's bedroom door? On that note, where was Brooke? She was probably getting Botox because of all the squint lines around her eyes.

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 7

Are they going to let Nicole work, or can we expect a Lifetime type of situation where her ankle is chained to the floor? I didn't realise pregnancy was a reason to quit your job.

Caroline can't be more than 12 weeks if they're going for her first scan. So where did the visible bump come from? I wish I knew what kind of math and back to the future type of time travelling the writers are doing. She definitely wasn't pregnant when Raya tied the knot in July. They just celebrated Halloween Friday so how much time did they fast forward ahead? They usually celebrate Thanksgiving so I guess time is going to slow down to accommodate that. Hell at this rate, Nicole will be taking a pregnancy test next week and delivering by V-Day.

Ivy thanking Thomas again is ridiculous. The writers are really going there. I hope she doesn't cheat and break Wyatt's heart.

• Love 6

If Nicole and Rick do link up, maybe the writers can pair Maya and Thomas. They're close to the same age. Both have questionable ethics and want what they want no matter how they get it. Maybe the writers see something they can build from with that. *eye roll*

• Love 5

Why was Thom-ass being such a bitch to Wyatt and Liam? Was it just because he now wants Ivy? I mean if Steffy thought that was nasty behavior, it had to have been bad. Why was Ivy at wearing a nightclubbing dress at work? (She looked great!)

Caroline looked like she'd stuffed a round loaf of sourdough bread under her skirt. (I liked her dress though.) With Ridge's accent and having his face buried in Caroline's lap, I missed most of his dialogue in the last scene. I hate baby-belly talk anyway. I noticed the strike-up of montage music at the very end of the show, but nothing other than a sort of dreamy-blank expression on Caroline's face.

• Love 5

Why was Thom-ass being such a bitch to Wyatt and Liam? Was it just because he now wants Ivy? I mean if Steffy thought that was nasty behavior, it had to have been bad. Why was Ivy at wearing a nightclubbing dress at work? (She looked great!)

A new Triangle of Suck in five ... four ... three ... two ....one ...

• Love 7

Not only is Caroline showing in the blink of an eye but suddenly feels the need to rub her belly non stop!  Why do these actresses do that!?!

Absolutely stupid. Now we're going to be subjected to that for a few more months! Hate when they do that. And Ridge talking to the bump already  was ridiculous. Thomas and Ivy, I don't know. Wyatt seems to be  the looser of the whole show. No position, and no woman. 

• Love 2

This is why you don't hold executive positions at different companies. As much as I dislike Thomas; he was right, whether Liam was trying to promote SP's or not, the perception was there. I know, I know, it wasn't really about dual loyalties, it was about Ivy, but this whole thing with Liam being an exec at FC's continues to bother me. Is he being paid full salary by both companies? Or is Katie getting Liam's share for covering his spot? And is she to do that for the rest of her life? If so, then how the fuck can Bill say Liam is still employed by SP? Too much logic for an illogical show I guess, but I really do need at least one thing to make sense. In any event, that was one of the funner meetings we have seen in awhile. What is that, two Quinn sightings in the last two weeks? And she was snarking right on cue. I was a little gobsmacked with the ease of her conversation with Liam and Wyatt. I think that is the first time I haven't seen fear in Liam's beady little eyes. Gives me renewed hope of some good old fashioned hate sex between Quinn and Liam. I mean, if we have reached the point where we are sacrificing virgins at the Alter of Maya the Transgendered Prima Donna, how is it such a stretch to be getting it on with the woman who scared you and put you on the ground? And, we would have the added bonus of watching Steffy and Quinn fight. Now let me tell you, I would pay good money to see that shit. Steffy's hair would be an easy target, but I don't know; Quinn seems like the type that would cut a bitch, so maybe she would focus on deflating all of Steffy's puffiness. 

As much as I dislike Steffy, I am finding that I do enjoy her interactions with this version of Thomas. I think her expressions at his audacity are comical; like when she realized her was after Ivy yesterday. If they would keep her like that, instead of such an evil little arachnid, I might start to soften some towards the character. 

Caroline must have been hitting the Miracle Grow again, cause little baby Rhomas has grown at an alarming pace. 

I have so much trouble taking Bill seriously with that 90's fade on his head. That was a lot of ominous talk about families though. Coupled with what was happening over at FC's; makes me suspect something big is on the way between the Spencer's and the Forrester's. 

Anytime Thorsten Kaye needs a lap to lay his head on, just pick up the phone and let me know. He can talk baby talk to my belly, or he can just rest there, I really don't care. 

SHALLOW NOTES

Loved Quinn's red outfit and Steffy's black one.

I am glad to see Caroline out of the midriff baring crop tops, and is wearing something more appropriate for the office. 

Ivy was beautiful as always, but that dress looked more like a ball gown.

Ridge looked cleaner and more put together than I have seen in awhile. 

Does Liam deliberately wear those too tight trousers? I know rumor has it that Wyatt runs circles around him in the sack, so is he trying to prove something by displaying his junk? Bigger package, better delivery? 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 8

What is that, two Quinn sightings in the last two weeks?

I still say a lot of these scenes with some of these actors is the writers making sure they hit their minimums.  I listened to an interview with Rena Sofer that she gave recently and when asked what she would do if she had control of the show she said she would sit the youngins down for a while and let the older characters play for a while.  Doesn't sound like they are even close to giving her a story of her own.  Whether it be banging Liam or anything else.

Its nice to know that the actor shares my frustration.  Although the actors in this position must be more annoyed.  Honestly, why are they there?

• Love 7

Why are they there? The younger ones can't carry that show. B&B needs to bring some actors out of the basement. Why more newbies and casting calls when you have perfectly good actors who barely get screen time? Where are Caroline's mums? Why not bring Zende's parents in for a couple of episodes around the holidays? He could use a sounding board and someone unattached to the outcome. He's taking on a lot by agreeing to stick around and only has Carter to confide in, but something tells me his loyalty will be tested when the new character arrives.

I hate Steffy's hair. I looked at JMW's IG yesterday, and her hair IRL is awesome. That bad wiglet/ratty extensions/horrible styling on the show needs to go. I like her relationship with Thomas, though.

ETA: Caroline is having a Twilight pregnancy. If y'all saw Twilight, remember how Bella felt the baby kicking and delivered in maybe a week or two? Now, I see where the writers got the inspiration for the super sonic pregnancy. Last week no bump. This week the 4-5 month bump!

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Love 9

So it seems Ivy and Thomas' single conversation about not being blood-related is all we're going to get on the issue.

Not even snarky Quinn dismissed Thomas' pursuit of Ivy as impossible, gross, incest-y, etc.

TIIC did the same thing with Rick and Phoebe, who on top of that mess were ten years apart with SORASED and played as through the only major issue was Rick's having been a divorceé.

At least Thomas never babysat Ivy.

• Love 4

I often wonder if it's just to help hold the dang baby belly on. ;-)

I think it is.  Because we even see actresses who have been pregnant (like LG) and would know better - that it's not normal for pregnant women to be walking around constantly rubbing their bellies like that.  The only other reason I can think of is that it's something they're instructed to do, as a kind of short hand to occasional or new viewers to make it clear "this character is pregnant."  

• Love 6

Thomas still creeps me out, especially when he's sneaking around (if you can call it sneaking when you don't care who sees you) and spying.  If I met Thomas in real life, I'm betting he'd be one of those men that makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

• Love 9

But how far along is Caroline? The foetus on the screen was far too big for a pregnancy that's just a couple of months along. I had early 4D scans when I was expecting my six month old. Maybe we'll find out next week before the head starts crowning.

• Love 3

Thomas still creeps me out, especially when he's sneaking around (if you can call it sneaking when you don't care who sees you) and spying. If I met Thomas in real life, I'm betting he'd be one of those men that makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

Thomas is the creepiest of creepers or the sleaziest of sleaze balls. Boy did Steffy have him pegged and proves she knows her brother well. Is Steffy actually warning Thomas off because she's not thrilled with Ivy or somehow is she actually protecting Wyatt? I'm quite sure it's the former. Now that Thomas is back, he is really feeling his oats in taking on the Spencers. What is that all about? Wyatt has done more for FC than Thomas has over the past couple of years and Liam helped Steffy get to the Presidentcy. I'm wondering what is the SL is behind Thomas' doctor visit. Maybe he has an STD or HIV or needs a new Viagra prescription. Is it possible that Thomas is sterile and Caroline's pregnancy is an immaculate conception to go along with a virgin birth?

• Love 5

I also thought that ultrasound baby image looked too big for being only a few weeks along, especially when the technician rubbed the gel on Carolne's perfectly flat tummy.

Was Thomas' doctor in the same suite with Caroline's?  I didn't understand why he was roaming around unescorted if he was inside the same office. On a different inconsistency note, no doctor's suite would have a procedure room (where patients were in a state of undress) that opened directly into a public hallway.

Ivy isn't helping matters by flirting back with Thomas. For one time, I was in agreement with Steffy. That exchange was clearly vomit-inducing and eye-roll worthy.

Kudos to Pam for finally asking the question that's we've all been dying to ask: Why are Liam and Wyatt always hanging out at FC? I realize that Wyatt works there (most of the time) and Liam has full-time duties at Spencer, SOoooo????

• Love 4

I'm wondering what is the SL is behind Thomas' doctor visit. Maybe he has an STD or HIV or needs a new Viagra prescription. Is it possible that Thomas is sterile and Caroline's pregnancy is an immaculate conception to go along with a virgin birth?

Thomas being there is the writers' ham fisted way of allowing him to witness his kid's ultrasound in person. Thomas the creeper had more chemistry flirting with his cousin than Chicken head ever will. I might be slightly biased because of my dislike for Chicken head who is as asexual to me as they come.

Edited by tricknasty
  • Love 4
I'm wondering what is the SL is behind Thomas' doctor visit.

He told Steffy, nosypants Pam, and the suck-up intern that it was his annual physical. Of course, he could have been lying. I'm wondering what he called himself doing looking in on a private medical session. If he doesn't think that it's his kid what's the curiosity all about? Would a guy like him really be interested in seeing his new baby sibling in a fetal state?

I thought Ivy looked horrid in that tube dress or sack or whatever it was. The fabric was too thin and flimsy and she needed to be wearing a bra underneath.

How does Steffy keep her head up with all that hair weighing it down? The hair probably weighs more than she does at this point.

Can't believe it but I kinda like seeing the Spencer brothers united in their dislike of Thomas. Wait until they find out he might be Caroline's baby daddy and how that came to be possible. Bill, Liam, and Wyatt would probably saddle up a run Thomas down like an old Western posse.

• Love 5

Boy I tell you. Bell doesn't care about real life. In every doctor's office I've been in, they've had signs posted on the door/wall stating that to stay in accordance with HIPAA and protecting a patient's privacy, patient doors must stay closed at all times. We've had HIPAA violations, underage surrogates, and family members busting into clinics.

The look on Caroline's face will probably make him suspicious. There's no way that foetus is a few weeks or even a couple of months. I'm betting she's in the second trimester. That is not a 12 week scan sized bub. This is that new math. This might be a February sweeps baby or sooner. The writer's are leaving it open for debate. I'm just glad she's not having twins because the possibility of two daddies would've been low budget because Bell is cheap and he wouldn't put in the resources to make it work.

I hope they aren't planning on super sonic aging Nicole's pregnancy and going for a baby switch. I have to wonder if both pregnancies will make it to full term. The writers have proven time and time again that no baby is safe in-utero, so I don't know about two simultaneous pregnancies.

• Love 3

I'd say Caroline is dumber than a box of hair, but I don't want to insult boxes of hair.  She was shocked to find out that labor could take hours?  What does she think, a few minutes of contractions and out pops the "kid"?

Steffy continues to bug.  She doesn't like the Forrester vs Spencer mentality, especially with Caroline's baby being a Forrester-Spencer, but she certainly has no problem with the Forrester vs Logan mentality.  Has she ever heard of someone called RJ?  But, in her defense, I don't think the writers ever heard of him either.  She did the ewwww about Ivy-Thomas not really being cousins, but she was a-ok with Rick not really being her uncle.  She's burying the hatchet with Ivy, but then whines to Thomas "...after what she did to meeeeeeee!!!!"

I thought Ivy looked horrid in that tube dress or sack or whatever it was. The fabric was too thin and flimsy and she needed to be wearing a bra underneath.

Agreed. Also, while I'm being picky, I REALLY cannot take that shrill voice.
  • Love 4

That dress on Ivy was so unflattering other than the color. She has a boy's figure, straight up and down, no waist, no boobs, little butt.

But IMO, her face, eyes, lips, legs, and accent more than makes up for her boyish figure. The only thing better than a Australian accent, is a New Zealander accent for me.

• Love 4

Per the info on my guide: Nicole will be taking a pregnancy test this week. (Already?) Maya worries Nicole is having doubts. (Too late for that.) Caroline's going to be anxious about keeping her real baby daddy under wraps. Brooke is going to tell Liam about Ridge's vasectomy, and he is going to question Caroline.

• Love 1

I know expecting this show to have at least a pinky toe's worth of basis in reality is like asking Pam to stop schilling her lemon bars, but seriously show?

Caroline shouldn't be showing this early, much less having much more than a little bean bopping around in there. I think TPTB need to put down Twilight already since this smacks awfully close to Bella's two-months (tops) pregnancy, although if Thomas is the father, well, there you go.

Assuming Nicole is extremely lucky (well, MMV on "lucky') and gets pregnant on the very first try (because everyone who undergoes an IUI is magically pregnant after the first try, right?), she wouldn't be testing for another two weeks, but who am I to question this show? 

As far as which baby will be a tick vs a tock, well, sad to say, Rick doesn't have a good track record. Both of his babies with Amber died at birth. Maybe the 3rd time will be the charm and I hope so because then my little scene upthread can come to fruition and Maya can eat worms.

And WTF is Brooke doing gossiping with Waffles about anything, much less Ridge's little snippity-snip?

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 6

I seriously always forget that Caroline is supposed to be related to Chicken and Waffles.  So I'm all, "why the hell would Waffles care about Caroline's baby daddy?"  And then I remember, oh, right, they're supposed to be cousins!

• Love 5

According to the image that Ridge held up, she's 14 weeks along. Soap time is different from real time, so I don't know.

I've had friends that were showing around that time. They could still hide it with the right t-shirts, but many definitely looked pregnant.
  • Love 2