Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I want Thomas to die. He is so predatory and creepy and disgusting and always lurking in doors. I have always liked Liam, but want to slap the crap out of him. What part of a vasectomy being personal doesn't he fucking understand? Is he unaware that people tend to wait for the first trimester to end before announcing pregnancies? These writers are lazy as hell and truly suck. 

• Love 10

Is there something within the contract of the actresses requiring plastic surgery/plumpers/fillers?  The actresses on this show morph into non-human looking female humans at younger ages all the time.  I noticed it way back with Hunter Tylo and the trend continues.  They eventually look like they should be the love interest of Jim Carrey in The Mask.  

Yick.

• Love 7

Even casual viewing of a few minutes of Show is enraging. So Thomas designed a dress for Ivy? A dress that would've gotten him Auf'd from Project Runway. And ivy ears up all the flirting.

Instead of saying "I have a boyfriend", which feeds into the 'women as object's narrative.. how about.. "Dibt do that, I don't like it or want it".

Wyatt yammering to Haystack about her brother not respect I g his relationship was effing hilarious. Considering that is EXACTLY how Steff got that Polyester Prize Liam back under her thumb.

Last week watching Maya slobber and giggle with glee when it was confirmed that Nicole is pregnant , then practically reach for the zip ties to truss her sister up for the duration was too much for me. 20 seconds was all I could stand.

You just KNOW Maya is going to Nicole to nurse, because Speshul Forrester gets gas on regular formula!! And because Maya is just the absolute worse kind of person. When I was Nicole age, she probably would've been able to manipulate me too and watching Nicole bear the brunt of Maya's blind selfishness hurts my soul.

You in DANGER Girl!!

• Love 11

I'm so pissed off right now. Why did they have to ruin Ivy's character. First with the blackmail crap and now with her accepting this romantic interest crap from that master sleez ball Thomas. Where is that Ivy that took weeks to kiss Liam or Wyatt because she not that type of girl to allowing Thomas to fondle her, at will, and to kiss her not knowing where his lips were last night. Thomas can eat shit and die. In addition, your dress design looked cheap and like it could be purchased at Target or even WalMart and not a boutique.

• Love 11

Never mind Thomas designing the baby couture line for Forresters R Us--after today, my vote is for him to start designing for Serial Killers R Us.*  Dude is scary, not sexy. I don't get how he's a playa with all the ladies. If I were Ivy, I'd be filing a restraining order. Here's another thing I don't get: Various people keep referring to him as following in the footsteps of "Ridge the Playboy." I wasn't watching back in the day, but didn't the RM version of Ridge just ping-pong between being married to Taylor and Brooke? That's just being a waffle, not a playboy.

*Creeps R Us is catchier, but doesn't quite go the distance for him.

• Love 14

I wish they'd give Caroline and Ridge new dialogue. Shut the hell up about how it's your baby and your family. They've been saying the same thing since September or October. They're well on their way to earning that strong fast forward button.

Ivy kissed Thomas back. I hate to say it, but there's some chemistry there. I dislike her for possibly breaking Whiny's heart. I don't know why they're trying to run that character into the ground. First the stupid video and her yelling murderahhhh for weeks and weeks. Now this. I don't see any chemistry between Wivy, though. I never have.

And I'm just as icked out by Ridge and Caroline. Whether she was a character on the show or not, her aunt was married to him. Idk about anybody else but my aunt's and uncle's spouses became aunts/uncles even if it's just thru marriage. I can't see myself dating someone I grew up calling Uncle XYZ. JMO and YMMV.

• Love 5

I'm confused, is Caroline the baby or the mother?  STFU with that wittle baby whiny fake voice and the jerky awkward arm/hand jerks and facial ticks!  And Ridge?? No words on the stupid childish behavior.  But yay the baby kicked, hope it's due tomorrow to end this stupid storyline! 

• Love 8
Thomas' incestuous beard

Wait, what? Beard?

Okay, I have to admit it. After I stopped vomiting during the scenes when Thomas was putting the moves on Ivy, I was kind of impressed at how strong his pimp game is. But, "I can't help myself"? Yeah, no, that's how Caroline ended up in the situation she's in. Thomas is probably going to wish he could help himself keep from getting a beat down from the Spencer boys if he pulls that drunken hookup stuff on Ivy.

Were my eyes deceiving me or was Steffy wearing substantially less hair today? It looked so much more natural and less Bratz-y, IMO.

• Love 5

And I'm just as icked out by Ridge and Caroline. Whether she was a character on the show or not, her aunt was married to him. Idk about anybody else but my aunt's and uncle's spouses became aunts/uncles even if it's just thru marriage. I can't see myself dating someone I grew up calling Uncle XYZ. JMO and YMMV.

That didn't stop Phoebe and Steffy from dating "Uncle (sorta) Rick."

Little Caroline 2.0 didn't grow up knowing Aunt Namesake and Uncle Ridge. Caroline's mum, Karen, was the twin sister of Caroline 1.0, but she was kidnapped at birth and showed up years and years later (well after Caroline 1.0 was long dead.) Taylor's jealous ex-husband, Blake Hayes, located Karen and lured her back to L.A. to hopefully get Ridge to fall in love with her. Didn't work and Karen bounced between Thorne and a former character named Connor Davis.

Still doesn't make Caridge any less squicky, but at least Caroline 2.0 didn't have any previous family ties to Ridge, at least in the context you described above.

• Love 6

I think Steffy was wearing her real hair today. It looks similar on her IG. I'm just glad the extensions are gone or are significantly less. I liked her makeup today. Less clown and more natural.

Thank you, Grisgris. I couldn't remember all the ins and outs. It's still icky for some reason. Maybe because she has the same name.

• Love 4

I don't think Wyatt and Ivy have real chemistry but their relationship is not based on it. It's based fun and mutual respect. Ridge's and Caroline's chemistry comes all from Ridge. He is the only male that has any real manliness and sex appeal IMO. Thomas, who's suppose to be irresistible, is just a walking ad for STD's and a man whore.

• Love 8

I don't think Wyatt and Ivy have real chemistry but their relationship is not based on it. It's based fun and mutual respect. Ridge's and Caroline's chemistry comes all from Ridge. He is the only male that has any real manliness and sex appeal IMO. Thomas, who's suppose to be irresistible, is just a walking ad for STD's and a man whore.

Wyatt is Foghorn Leghorn and Henery Hawk combined, IMO. He never had chemistry with any female he was ever paired with. Even with the off screen bedroom stamina he shared with said female. Pepe7016FoghornHenery.jpg

Edited by tricknasty
  • Love 3

I want Thomas to die. He is so predatory and creepy and disgusting and always lurking in doors.

This. Between this recent behavior, his creepiness towards Brooke and him trying to kill Rick for sleeping with Steffy, TIIC killed off the wrong Taytot IMHO.
  • Love 4

Thomas is gay, isn't he? Hence the overcompensation?

Not officially, but one of two more healthy relationships (way back in the early days of the Bush administration) involved getting his cherry picked by his former aunt Amber.

I said it before, but writing a Thomas coming out story would be far less of a stretch than the story they gave Maya.

• Love 6

It is like watching a scary movie; you really don't want to look, but find yourself peeping through the fingers you have splayed across your face. But the real scary part, is I liked what I was peeping at, and just removed my hands. God, or someone else, please strike me down, because I enjoyed Thomas and Ivy. Yes, I know, Thomas is the creepiest, creeper, who ever creeped, but I still saw something there with them. I like Ivy and Wyatt, but I feel like they were a pairing of convenience, much like Ivy and Liam, and their "cuteness" was forced on us. And Wyatt deserves a woman who wants only him, and it appears that woman is not Ivy. All the same, I don't see this ending well for Wyatt, unless he ends up with the door prize, and by virtue of that, pulls Liam's pants tighter than he already wears them.

Little Ricky must have been using some type of magical pixie dust on his Johnson, because his little peepers came out prepped and poised for action! I can just envision them stampeding out of Rick in search of Nicole's eggs, all screaming in unison "Me first!". You know what would be great? If Nicole is carrying twins. That way, she can give one to sis, and keep one for herself, so she won't be feeling all that emotional pull and tug from giving away her first born. Oh, and  it would have the added bonus of Rick and Nicole bonding over their child, cause I have a feeling that our Forrester Matriarch won't be sharing her's with anyone. And was it really necessary to have a second brainstorming session regarding Nicole's reproductive parts? What, do Eric and Brooke send out pretty little engraved invitations to the event? "Come join us for in depth discussions on Nicole, and her part in fulfilling our Matriarch's deepest desires". "Snacks and beverages will be provided. BYOB." 

Caroline and Ridge; they lose me a little more each day. If I didn't know better, I swear I would think they are having a kid. Oh, that's right, they are! How could I forget, or possibly misunderstand that when they remind me of it every second of every scene they are in? I still love them, and want them to be together, but they are so plucking my last nerve. Neither of them look at all excited or happy to be having this miracle baby. At lease, that is what I would think if I worked at FC's. I would wonder why Ridge is so angry about it, and fly's off on anyone who mentions the baby. And Caroline looks like she has seen a ghost when you mention the little thing. If at all possible, I think I hate this SL more than Surrogacy Baby. If not more, than right up there with it. What is endgame here? Because we all know that somewhere down the line, little baby Rhomas will need a blood transfusion...................

I love you Brooke, but have a seat and shut up. If someone had asked this enormous favor of Hope, you would have hid the girl away in a convent. I get that you want your Little Rick to be happy, but at who's expense. Oooopps! Again, what am I saying? Brooke has never cared who got hurt in Rick's eternal quest for fulfillment and happiness. Once again, she and Eric came off as elitist LA'ers, who are so much more savvy than the Avants. 

I knew there was a person hiding under that Woolly Mammoth! Wow, did Steffy look 100% better or what? I found myself flipping my own head around; testing out the lightness of not carrying around ten pounds of hair. Steffy generally speaks with a forked tongue, and her words sound more like a demon's hex as they spew from her mouth, but she was actually being nice to Wyatt, as scary as that is. And that is ok. Like I said, if it means that Steffy and Wyatt are endgame, and that causes us to have overcooked and burnt waffles? So what? Let Eggo flounder around on his own for awhile, that is, until an S&M minded jewelry designer takes pity on the boy. 

• Love 7

Between Caroline and all the belly rubbing, and Thomas and all the salivating of the mouth with Ivy, Ive just about had it with these characters. The character of Thomas is coming off as really perverted, and besides the guy in my opinion just isn't that handsome.....at all!!! Ivy's character is being turned into a gullible mess. Where are the characters with back bone here? Sure hope these "writers' get through playing around and finally get back to writing some strong characters!! Belly rubbers, clinched teeth talkers, and mangy beards ...enough already!!

Edited by godfreydaniels
  • Love 7

Not officially, but one of two more healthy relationships (way back in the early days of the Bush administration) involved getting his cherry picked by his former aunt Amber.

I said it before, but writing a Thomas coming out story would be far less of a stretch than the story they gave Maya.

Agreed.  It would be so easy to say that his past is him trying to cover and overcompensate.  His wanting Hope was because she was the virgin who had no interest in hooking up, so he could be her Ken doll and never have to do much beyond hold her hand and kiss her.  Then, he comes back from overseas, and he's pissed at Dad about something (maybe some guy Thomas had his eye on over there saw Dad at the Pride parade and developed a crush?), so, to kill two birds with one stone, he aggressively goes after Dad's girlfriend while also aggressively hitting on everything that moves at FC.  It would not surprise me to find out that he and Caroline actually didn't have sex, he just let her believe they did.  

• Love 6

Bell doesn't like women with backbones. If he did, Nicole would've said no. Mumma Avant would've said all that needed to be said to her family instead of acting like the second coming is some blessing that they need to just embrace. If he did, Steffy and Liam wouldn't be back together. A man who waffles like that isn't worth worth the time of day. If he did, Caroline would've moved on from a man who couldn't admit that he had a vasectomy in Paris and ultimately broke up with her because he couldn't be an adult about it. He chose to break her heart under the guise of helping her when he had all the time in the world to tell her the truth.

Strong women and women with backbones are thrown in the basement or not utilised. Quinn's personality and vivacious nature is too much to be on there every other day or so. Bell prefers his leading ladies as weak, meek, submissive, and/naive. When they aren't that, you get characters written like Maya. The ones who have no accountability and never have to answer for their actions. Or you get characters who start off as strong like Caroline and turn in to clenched teeth, faux bump rubbing, pieces of their former selves who have no minds of their own and essentially become yes women.

And the strong men come off like cavemen. "Me say you do this." Enter Ridge. Since Caroline told him about her baby, he's been calling all the shots and making sure to circle like a shark. She's not your possession. And all that anger is causing stress to "your" beloved kid and his/her mother.

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Love 7

Re Ridge & Caroline's pregnancy, as fast as Caroline's showing already, if I didn't know better, I'd swear she's carrying a vampire baby ( Port Charles & American Horror Story: Hotel shout-out). On another note, while Ridge chose to tell Brooke about his vasectomy before telling Caroline, that doesn't give Brooke the right to tell anyone else about it, including Liam, who's now become like a dog-or rather, a bitch-with a bone re Caroline's pregnancy. As if Caroline's not stressed-out enough already, she doesn't need Liam's going all Sherlock Holmes, getting all up in CaRidge's business. I've got no problem with CaRidge keeping the so-called "truth" about the baby's paternity from Thomas because I don't believe it's his and even if it is, so what? The way I see it, Thomas took something from Caroline that night and CaRidge are just returning the favor. When Liam asked Caroline what was bothering her, she should have just said Liam's name, for the Hell of it, to get him to back off. News flash, Ping-Pong: the origin story of CaRidge's baby is none of your business unless they want it to be and since they don't, STFU.

Speaking of fuck-ups, that leads me to Thomas and now, unfortunately, Ivy. Thomas finds new ways to insinuate himself into woman's lives whether they like it or not, whether it was his barging in on Caroline's sonogram, eavesdropping on CaRidge's conversation or his constant macking on Ivy, which Ivy, despite her initial resistance, is starting to fall for like a ton of bricks. The saddest parts are that Ivy is not only being played for a fool and she doesn't even know it, she's risking everything she has/could have with Wyatt for someone who's not even remotely worth it. If Ivy knew what Thomas is capable of, then she would/should want nothing to do with him ever again. Wyatt has been nothing but good to Ivy and she repays him by betraying him with Thomas!? If Ivy didn't feel the same about Wyatt, then she should have never let things get this far between them in the first place. Thomas may seem great in theory-at least he seems to think so-and says everything that Ivy thinks she wants to hear and he saved her life, but Wyatt's the real thing. Wyatt's not "perfect," by any means, but he's way closer to it than Thomas will ever be.

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 11

Looks we got some new shots in the opening credits. Updated Caroline, Pam, and Maya, newly added Zende, Nicole and Thomas. I think Eric with beard and Ivy were updated? I wonder how they decided who got new shots, since Quinn still has her original one with the super short hair. And please forgive if these were new weeks ago-- I usually FF through the opening credits or don't even look up from my phone most of the time. :/

Katie needs a storyline, sick of her rolling her eyes and bobbing her head around behind Bill.

• Love 5

I was so-so on Ivy, but after yesterday I can't stand her. I was playing with my dog at the time, so I may have misheard, but I swear Ivy pretty much asked Thomas (paraphrasing) "Why aren't you flirting with me???" I mean, I don't find her particularly beautiful (I think she's pretty in an ordinary, girl-next-door way), but she shouldn't be begging a man for attention.

• Love 3

So today we had Liam "'s and Steffy's relationship called into question by Wyatt and Wyatt's and Ivy's relationship called into question by Thomas. Ivy seemed to be more in doubt than Steffy. Ivy called Thomas out, on his womanizing, but even though she knows what he is, she showed that she was intrigued with her lips and eyes. Once again Thomas confirmed, with his so called bet with Steffy, that he is only looking to put another notch on his bed post. Ivy, how can you trust a man that doesn't wear sox with dress shoes. The only thing worse is wearing black sox, held up by garters, with sandals while wearing shorts.

Liam you stupid ass pussy girly man. You think it would be more romantic to propose marriage to Steffy at your beach house than in Greece. Even Thomas, the lounge lizard, is more romantic than you.

• Love 6

Seriously, who would say no to coffee and croissants on the Stella Maris sailing around the Aegean? I get seasick on a waterbed, and I'd still go. Sounds like a much better proposal than whatever the fuck Liam had planned.

I'm disappointed, but not surprised, that Rupert is the only publisher whose hand Bill would shake. Bring Purell if you plan on shaking that sleazebucket's hand, Bill...lots and lots of Purell.

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Love 8

Looks we got some new shots in the opening credits. Updated Caroline, Pam, and Maya, newly added Zende, Nicole and Thomas. I think Eric with beard and Ivy were updated? I wonder how they decided who got new shots, since Quinn still has her original one with the super short hair. And please forgive if these were new weeks ago-- I usually FF through the opening credits or don't even look up from my phone most of the time. :/

About damn time. Even the surnames were updated except for Chicken head.  Producers must hate him as much as I do. Ivy wasn't updated but Hopeless and Donna are gone and Puffy was added.

Edited by tricknasty
  • Love 4

I guess I'm not so pissed off by Ivy's mixed signals with Thomas since Wyatt was openly baiting Steffy. WTH was that all about? OK, so we're got a surprise business trip for Liam. Liam is complaining about boredom and complacency in his relationship with Steffy. Given that, it appears that TPTB are heading for an Ivy/Thomas hook-up and possibly Wyatt is going to swoop in on Steffy while Waffles is in Greece. I could totally go for that -- having Liam out in the cold all by himself.

If Ivy's going to step out on Wyatt, then she deserves to get stomped on when the Caridge WTD reveals hits the fan Thomas vanishes to go claim his rightful spawn. Other than that weird conversation with Steffy today, Wyatt has done nothing out of line in his relationship with Ivy. He's seen first-hand how Steffy operates, so why he'd still be remotely interested is a mystery to me, but hey...

• Love 7

What the holy hell did I just watch? Liam, the VP, refuses to go on a business trip his boss told him to go on, because he has something better to do? Not to mention, as far as I'm concerned, planning to propose to somebody you've already been married to twice doesn't qualify as better.  He is such a damn dullard, what I'd love is for Hope to return so they can both go away together.  Thomas and Ivy...blech.  Thomas can maybe improve if he turned the smarm down to 11!  Wyatt and Steffy...blech.  I wonder if Steffy will remember that everybody knows Wyatt is in a relationship with Ivy, as she told Thomas.  I also wonder if Steffy forgot that she unapologetically went after Liam even though everybody knew he was in a relationship with Hope. 

• Love 7

So I did catch a bit of today's episode at work while waiting for a customer in financing. TIIC have to be reading this board, cuz they actually wrote a line for Thomas talking about how Ivy is the classiest woman he knows (or something along that lines). Given the process of elimination,I can't disagree.

What the holy hell did I just watch? Liam, the VP, refuses to go on a business trip his boss told him to go on, because he has something better to do? Not to mention, as far as I'm concerned, planning to propose to somebody you've already been married to twice doesn't qualify as better. He is such a damn dullard, what I'd love is for Hope to return so they can both go away together. Thomas and Ivy...blech. Thomas can maybe improve if he turned the smarm down to 11! Wyatt and Steffy...blech. I wonder if Steffy will remember that everybody knows Wyatt is in a relationship with Ivy, as she told Thomas. I also wonder if Steffy forgot that she unapologetically went after Liam even though everybody knew he was in a relationship with Hope.

Steffy didn't seem to remember when Liam married Ivy "behind her back" either. The difference there was that he was already in a relationship with Ivy.

I hope Liam at least picked out a fresh ring this time.

• Love 4

I thoroughly enjoyed yesterday's show; any day I am spared the mention of sacrificial, virginal pregnancies, and jerking off, and turkey basters, and sperm head counts, is a good day. And the sneaky little show, coming in through the back door to address some of the issues that have viewers scratching their heads. First with Ivy telling Thomas that just because "I'm not screaming or busting down the door, you think that gives you permission?" Hmmmmm......I can't help but wonder what on earth they are getting at there. Then, Thomas, going on about how they are not bio cousins, and how they had only met twice in their lives before Ivy came to LA? Makes you wonder if they do read viewers comments. 

Well Thomas, you just went the extra mile to prove what a pathetic, punk ass, patronizing, c********* you really are. And just in case you are confused about it; you ain't nothing like your daddy was in his heyday. Your daddy was a playboy, but your daddy had some class, and he knew how to romanticize a woman, while you are more like a little boy at the grade school playground trying to convince a girl to do the double swing with you:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/9d/97/67/9d976784e52c7cbd72dd8d1781acf28e.jpg

I also didn't like your offensive remarks about Wyatt. So, Wyatt is just a guy that orders rocks? Hey Fucktard, that is worlds better than pushing his pork fried lips on unsuspecting women. Unfortunately, Thomas was right about Liam, so my hate filled mind will not allow me to address that....moving on then. Were you and sis channeling Cruel Intentions? Has that been your MO? Cause weren't you talking about bets in high school or something? Could you be more off putting? Oh, and before I forget, put some damn socks on those feet! REAL MEN WEAR SOCKS BUCKO! Who wants to bed a man whose friggin feet smell like day old Frito's and Head Cheese? 

It was nice to see some Liam and Bill interaction; one of my favorite B&B things. All the same, I continue to struggle with Bill's 90's fade; I keep waiting for him to bust out in his own rendition of "My Prerogative": 

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/24100000/bobby-brown-bobby-brown-24129412-400-550.jpg

So, Liam wants to pop the question in a romantic and exciting way? Well then, of course the simpleton is gonna refuse Bill's offer of Greece and the Aegean Sea. What self respecting girl would prefer that over a night on the couch at the beach house? 

Loved Bill's lines as always, but when he came in and said "Greece", for some reason my mind went immediately to Wesson Oil, and um.....cough......er.......Crisco. Give a viewer a break ok? The show has been fixated on sex and reproduction for weeks now, all this talk about the processes and methods and then actually watching it has taken a toll, and has caused my mind to form an allegiance with the Dark Side........

Steffy girl? Did you get cold? Did you feel naked? Please do tell what on Earth made you retrieve that hunk of wool and reapply it to your head? You were doing fine the day before up on the rooftop Cafe while talking to Wyatt, so what, did you stop in the store room and retrieve your wiglet on the way down to the office? Or do you just carry it around like a pet? I notice that you get much snarkier while wearing it, so please, do take it off. And if it helps, you look much better without it. I think the weight on your head was causing you come confusion, because you said that you didn't believe there was "one perfect match"? WHAAA????? After all you did to get Liam? Are you just playing Wyatt? Throwing him some treats and teaching him new tricks? And Wyatt, going on about how he misses !!!!FUN!!! Steffy. Oh yes, that renegade, trailblazing, bad ass, party girl. As I watched them I grew fearful that Steffy was going to lean forward and whisper "Cha, Cha, Cha" in Wyatt's ear. The horror! 

• Love 22

RuntheTable, that entire post was a freakin' thing of beauty! In the words of Nathan Hale, I only regret that I have but one favorite to give it.

That right there is why I give Liam and Steffy the permanent side-eye, to him for offering it and to her for accepting it. Who does stuff like that?

• Love 6

So I did catch a bit of today's episode at work while waiting for a customer in financing. TIIC have to be reading this board, cuz they actually wrote a line for Thomas talking about how Ivy is the classiest woman he knows (or something along that lines). Given the process of elimination,I can't disagree.

Steffy didn't seem to remember when Liam married Ivy "behind her back" either. The difference there was that he was already in a relationship with Ivy.

I'm not going to lie, at this point, I hope he's giving her the same damn one.  Unless he's going to sneak into Katie's poetry book and steal that raggedy red ribbon to give Steffy instead.  I'm just in this story to point and laugh. 

• Love 5

I had to take a shower after watching the ick that is Thomas chasing Ivy around the office. He is a creepy, nasty predator who has Ivy in his cross-hairs only because he can. 

In their earlier scenes, I was ready to kick all kinds of Ivy ass for her batting her baby blues at Lurch, but in watching the scenes this week, I'm getting a different read. While she didn't push him away, it seemed to me that she was all kinds of uncomfortable but clearly out of her element in terms of handling Thom-ass. It does bother me though that she didn't tell Wyatt what happened as nothing good can come from keeping secrets.

When Steffy is the voice of reason with being disgusted with Thomas and knowing full well he's just looking to add to his lists of conquests vs having any real feelings for Ivy, you know this storyline is all kinds of wrong.

But I guess it's better than the Belly Rubbing Chronicles and the Trials and Tribulations of the Turkey baster.

• Love 11

I think the weight on your head was causing you come confusion, because you said that you didn't believe there was "one perfect match"? WHAAA????? After all you did to get Liam?

As loathe as I am to defend the twit, she said she didn't believe there was one perfect match, but then she comes home to be with hers (or something equally stupid).
  • Love 3

B&B has a godawful habit of running a SL into the ground by following it all day, every day. It used to be the ToD 2.0 with everyone picking a side on that one; now it's freaking baby rabies. Good God what point is there of having two pregnancies at once if there isn't a planned baby switch or one of them isn't a tock?

IIRC, there was some overlap with Brooke and Darla's pregnancies with RJ and Aly, but Darla was pretty close to being due before Brooke's story was introduced.

• Love 2

When everyone else finds out what Thomas is up to, I hope they let him know what a nasty perv he is.If they can be all up in CarRidge's penis and uterous, surely they will let him know that hitting on your cousin is not a good idea.

I don't care if he and Ivy are biologically related or not. She is the niece of the man he calls Grandpa and they are cousins or whatever, regardless of blood. She is biologically more Forrester than he is and how convenient that he's all Forrester when it comes to being rude to the "Spencer boys." It is so inappropriate there aren't enough words to describe the ick. There is nothing sexy about him and the writers just need to make it stop. 

In the real world Liam would have to go to Greece but this is a soap and I like how he stands up to Bill. Give a dude a heads up. Perhaps this will be an opening for Wyatt, even if he is second choice. Speaking of Wyatt, I didn't like how he was talking about Liam's relationship with Steffy. He's also a big fat hypocrite given the way he went after Hope. He and Thomas are birds of the same feather, even if Thomas is 20 legs up on the gross meter.And he's still slightly hitting on Steffy. Payback, MF.

Totally agree that the comparisons of Thomas and Ridge in his heyday are ridiculous. As someone else said, Ridge was a playboy who knew how to romance a woman. All Thomas does is try to molest them. Writers, I beg of you, just stop this storyline. It is gross and almost made me miss Nicole's virgin baby mama drama.

• Love 7

She is biologically more Forrester than he is and how convenient that he's all Forrester when it comes to being rude to the "Spencer boys."

I guess these days "Spencer" is the new "Logan."
  • Love 6

Then, Thomas, going on about how they are not bio cousins, and how they had only met twice in their lives before Ivy came to LA? 

I thought he said that they had only seen each other twice since she came to LA. Not that that is any better. It's gross either way.

• Love 3

Thomas' bet is more proof that when it comes to women, he's even creepier than I thought. That Thomas is willing to stoop so low that even Steffy's offended is more proof that his ego, his arrogance & his all-around shittiness knows no bounds.

Re Nicole, her becoming pregnant after all is a huge letdown on several levels, most of all because it means that, to paraphrase Maya, all her wildest dreams are coming tr-THUD!-Wait, was that an anvil that just fell? That means that Maya's happiness might be short-lived after all! If Nicole doesn't miscarry nor fall for Rick, then the last best hope is that Nicole's bond with her baby gets stronger everyday, leading to her eventual refusal to sacrifice it to Maya, leading to massive, Maya-based face-cracking of epic proportions.

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 10