Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

What is WITH all the mentions of Hope recently? Aly hasn't even gotten cold yet and no one remembers her, but Hope gets more mentions more often than even Saint Taylor whose kids are anchoring the young adult stories, for better or worse.

As others said, bring Hope back as a mature young lady that's over Steffy, over competing for Liam and perhaps played by Vail Bloom to have some sex appeal.

• Love 5

Katie has stayed with him despite the name calling of her sisters, him almost falling for Steffy's sorry excuse for seduction ,and most importantly him banging Brooke barely two minutes after she accused them of having feelings for one another. 

Don't forget locking her in an attic.

Thomas grinding his bald Ken groin 

HA !

So now Quinn is drinking the Steffy Kool Aid?

Something needs to happen to crack Steffy's face hard 

I imagine if we wait it will crack on it's own, or the weight of her hair will crack it.

• Love 6
CountryGirl, on 03 Dec 2015 - 12:13 PM, said:CountryGirl, on 03 Dec 2015 - 12:13 PM, said:

I cannot get on board with Batie 2.0 at all and it sticks in my craw that they ruined Brill and backburned KKL/Brooke so that sexy $ Bill can be wasted on that dishrag Katie.

I had to LOL when Bill cooed to her about how she accepted him for who he is. No, you dumbass, that was Brooke who accepted you just as you were. Katie wanted an emasculated lapdog. Clearly, his pussification is complete. 

I think the trouble with Batie and yes, please let there be trouble, when Liam and Steffy blow up over Ivy/Thomas/Wyatt and Steffy is suddenly available again. 

$Bill has always been pussywhipped. For all the bloviating and horn-blowing $Bill does about money and business, women and their admiration of him is what $Bill pursues. He can barely tolerate to company of men and purposely antagonizes them, but it's women's veneration and good favor he desires and curries. 

Not a fan of $Bill and Brooke, it only demonstrated Brooke's desperate emotional immaturity and the inability to distance herself from another man involved/attached/married to a close female relative. If I never see a single perfect tear coursing down Brooke's cheek because she regrets schtupping an inappropriate man again it will be too soon.

$Bill and Katie work best when they are tag-teaming lesser opponents and working together. They are a handsome couple together, wack haircut not withstanding. There's also the Family Man Pride $Bill likes to swing around when he needs to demonstrate his prowess to an captive audience; $Bill is unlikely to abandon the Happy Nuclear Family Scenario, so significant to his public personae and foundation of his ego, unless it was something he regrets let slip through his hands ... like Steffy.

Steffy is single-handedly trashing her one true blah blah blah lovefest with Liam because her loyalty is with Wyatt right now. Liam is a waffling dork, but even a waffling dork deserves constancy and trustworthiness from their fiancé. If Steffy and Liam blow up $Bill won't be able to stop himself from intervening. Once he catches the intoxicating whiff of extension hair glue and lip plumper, how will he stop his stallion member from mounting Steffy?

WAFFLE!

giphy.gif

It never get's old.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 14

Liam is a waffling dork, but even a waffling dork deserves constancy and trustworthiness from their fiancé. 

That ship sailed when Liam placed Hope's newly discarded engagement ring on Steffy's finger barely an hour after a fight IMO. And Liam of all people knows what a duplicitous snake she is, so I'm not gonna sit shiva when she dumps him for the new hottest thing.

I always said he was the carnival prize for her and Hope to fight over. Well, Hope isn't around and as creepy as it is to see Ivy and Thomas together, I doubt she'll be pounding on his door when that falls through. So maybe Liam will be alone for a week for the first time in nearly six years on this show.

• Love 6

Liam is a waffling dork, but even a waffling dork deserves constancy and trustworthiness from their fiancé.

That ship sailed when Liam placed Hope's newly discarded engagement ring on Steffy's finger barely an hour after a fight IMO. And Liam of all people knows what a duplicitous snake she is, so I'm not gonna sit shiva when she dumps him for the new hottest thing.

I said Liam was a waffling dork. He's only capable of fidelity if there's no breeze to push him in a different direction.

Steffy's a self-motivated opportunist. No guilt. No remorse. She may act as if she will "Ask for forgiveness not permission," but it's purely for appearances sake. Steffy loses nothing in not being forgiven, she brushes off the complaints and moves on. She's above petty concerns like keeping her word to the windsock she's engaged to. Steffy can tongue wrestle grudging acquiescence out of the malleable Liam.

I always said he was the carnival prize for her and Hope to fight over. Well, Hope isn't around and as creepy as it is to see Ivy and Thomas together, I doubt she'll be pounding on his door when that falls through. So maybe Liam will be alone for a week for the first time in nearly six years on this show.

I saw Liam as a Booby Prize fought over by two hormonal morons with no one else in the bull pen. He and Hope were boring as 5PM traffic jam, but they were boring as a couple and weren't spreading it around. Steffy didn't give a wit about Liam until he saved her from a slip-and-fall drowning, and suddenly he becomes the Sun Prince all vaginas circumnavigate.

Liam was still an impotent bore. Steffy was still a selfish, "haterade-drinking, buttinsky bitch" of a bore (Thank you, Bittersweet). Hope was still a wittering bore.

LET'S RUMBLE IN THE TRIANGLE OF SUCK!

A total waste of electrons.

• Love 9
Not a fan of $Bill and Brooke, it only demonstrated Brooke's desperate emotional immaturity and the inability to distance herself from another man involved/attached/married to a close female relative. If I never see a single perfect tear coursing down Brooke's cheek because she regrets schtupping an inappropriate man again it will be too soon.

I hated Brill, too. Especially because Bill was blathering on and on about how Brooke "helps me be a better man"--the same damn line he used on Katie before Brooke and is now using on Katie post-Brooke. That's his go-to line on this show: "You help me be a better man." I think he's even said that to Liam. And yet Bill is still pretty much an asshole.

The Ivy/Wyatt scene was great yesterday, but here's the thing that really doesn't work for me with this scenario: Why the hell was Waffles so hellbent on keeping the Thomas/Ivy stuff a secret from his brother? Shouldn't his loyalty be THERE? I hate Steffy, but I'm glad she told Wyatt. And I notice Ivy still didn't tell Wyatt what exactly happened. It may have been "only making out", but please--half-naked and heavy petting on a bed? Might as well just stick it in and be done with it. The line was already crossed anyway.

"It was just a few kisses!"

In shorty lingerie. In my room. On my bed. Flat on my back. With Thomas grinding his bald Ken groin into my magic garden.

"It was a mistake."

Don't forget Ivy's additional line: "I don't know how it happened." Hmmm...maybe start with the romantic dinner for two in the deserted house?

I hate to say it, but Thomas with Quinn? Chemistry. It's like the hate-lust chemistry of Quinn/Bill.

Edited by Shira
  • Love 8
the Sun Prince all vaginas circumnavigate.

Brilliant turn of phrase! Sadly, I think I've met that guy and wished I hadn't...

was that a suit-romper

I'm wondering about that too. It was kind of cute but maybe not appropriate for a corporate president, even in the fashion business. Whatever, I checked "Worn on TV" but they don't have that outfit up yet.

"It was a mistake."

Yeah, that's what Dream Bride Barbie said after her wedding night with the bald groin. To be fair though, Barbie doesn't have much going on either except those two traffic cones on her chest. <Giggling audibly.>

The highlight of the week has been Bill and Katie.

ICAM. They're a beautiful couple and it's nice to see some mature "grown & sexy" for a change. However, it was kind of pathetic to me that they spent most of their scenes talking about Wyatt, Liam, Steffy, and Ivy. Seriously? Like those four children playing dress-up don't get propped enough so Bill and Katie's scenes have to be devoted to them too? Please.

I was really impressed with DB's work yesterday, especially the scene with Ivy. He portrayed Wyatt's quiet realization of her betrayal very well. I usually like AB too but she came across to me like Ivy'd been caught at the refrigerator drinking the milk right out of the carton. Not quite the same level of acting, IMO.

• Love 8

ICAM. They're a beautiful couple and it's nice to see some mature "grown & sexy" for a change. However, it was kind of pathetic to me that they spent most of their scenes talking about Wyatt, Liam, Steffy, and Ivy. Seriously? Like those four children playing dress-up don't get propped enough so Bill and Katie's scenes have to be devoted to them too? Please.

Come sit by me.  This is all the "adults" are good for now.  And Quinn has made an appearance and of course its about the kiddie quad or WETF it is.

• Love 5

I loved Thomas' feeble attempt to flirt with Quinn as she was cutting him a new ass hole. I could imagine Quinn going all shades of Gray, on Thomas, and him whimpering like the little bitch he is. I guess Quinn has no plans to make Thomas' life hell since she would rather have Wyatt be with Steffy. I'm quite sure Quinn would lend Steffy some of her boots and whips.

Is Wyatt going to go all Rick on Ivy or is he just going to accept it was just a few kisses and forgive her? I hope it's the latter since being with Thomas will be absolutely disgusting.

• Love 9
I loved Thomas' feeble attempt to flirt with Quinn as she was cutting him a new ass hole. I could imagine Quinn going all shades of Gray, on Thomas, and him whimpering like the little bitch he is.

I agree that she totally outfoxes him at his own game, but I think they could have some good hate-sex. I know a lot of people have said they want to see Waffles and Quinn have some hate-sex but for me, that would be like a fire-breathing dragon trying to mate with a jittery fieldmouse. Anyway, I'm all for Quinn tying up Thomas and giving him a good dominatrix beating, as it seems to be her thing. He badly needs it. Maybe it would even push him whimpering into Carter's arms?? Again, that's the only way to redeem this sorry character. Just make him a closet homosexual and let him open the door already.

• Love 7

Wow, they electrocuted Ivy and again Steffy's a part of it. However based on Thomas and the show, they've been adamant to point out Steffy and Ivy aren't cousins.

Ivy kind of deserved it. It's not Steffy's fault she's a cheater. Take a look in the mirror Ivy, she tries to act all noble and holier than thou when she's called on her behavior it's always someone else's fault. Like her blackmailing Steffy was for the honor of Ally. 

• Love 2

Holy cow. I forgot how terrible an actress JMW is when called on to express anything but smug vindictiveness. Shame Ivy couldn't grab hold of Steffy and shove her into that panel first, considering how poorly plastic conducts electricity they would've both been fine. 

Also, "There's a terrible electrical problem. Quick, someone get the President and Vice Waffle to guard the room." 

• Love 12

Ivy did the Electric Boogaloo! I knew that electrical board was a Chekov's Gun, but I was hoping Bratz would get electricuted.

What the hell did I just see?  Is Steffy just going to off all of her cousins?  Zende, you may want to get your ass out of town now.

Zende is safe -- he isn't a Forrester by blood.

• Love 6

Stephanie ... unintentional serial killer.  Guess that's a little more interesting that the self-righteous self-satisfied overly done royal B that she usually is.  But ... not much.

• Love 7

First, pretty sure that panel of cables is not up to code, given how easily someone got electrocuted.

And second, Ivy gets superpowers now right? Shooting lightning out of her fingers, controlling electrical appliances, anything cool like that.

• Love 12

First, pretty sure that panel of cables is not up to code, given how easily someone got electrocuted.

And second, Ivy gets superpowers now right? Shooting lightning out of her fingers, controlling electrical appliances, anything cool like that.

Hahaha. Oh man, I'm so imagining this. Ivy standing up, blasting Steffy across the room with her lightning fingers, then going on a rampage through the building just messing everyone up. Pam and Charlie would have to chase her down and calm her with lemon bars, until she learns to control her powers. Come on show, do it! 

• Love 10

Now wait a minute, why is it when Quinn wanted to clear things for Wyatt with Hope, she was all about murder when it came to Liam, but she's all flirty nice and using her words with Thomas and not getting stabby when setting him straight on Ivy for Wyatt? Liam is Wyatt's actual family while Thomas ain't no kin to her. Is it that Liam gets that much under her skin?  Wish her crazy wasn't so fickle.

Edited to add: Awww Scott Clifton and his wife are expecting a baby in May!

Edit 2: OMG at the spoiler next week.

SOD- Wednesday Dec 9- Steffy is thrown when Liam confronts her about Ivy -- and Aly.

I hope it's more than a brief mention and full on conversation/fight.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 1

I read on the BB group i belong to on Facebook that after Ivy's near death moment that Wyatt takes her back as long as she pinky promises not to kiss/cheat on him again.

Ugh. Just when I thought one character would finally retrieve his balls from his lady's handbag. Are we sure he's Bill's son? I can't take his whining and blabbering. Oooh Ivy you broke promises and gave up on us. *eye roll*

• Love 6

Ugh. Just when I thought one character would finally retrieve his balls from his lady's handbag. Are we sure he's Bill's son? I can't take his whining and blabbering. Oooh Ivy you broke promises and gave up on us. *eye roll*

Well, what Ivy did was wrong and stupid, but her being judged by that trio of hypocrites is too much for me. Wyatt and Steffy have both been in the Thomas role rabidly pursuing someone in a relationship (in their cases an engaged person) while Liam has been in Ivy's role giving in to the pursuer. They all need to shut it.

• Love 10

Well, what Ivy did was wrong and stupid, but her being judged by that trio of hypocrites is too much for me.

Right? And what was with Steffy? I tried not to tell Wyatt, he just pulled it out of me. Really? REALLY?  Was that before or after you had something snide to say about Ivy and her trustworthiness every time Wyatt mentioned her name?  And that dismissive little bitch did her default texting and looking at her cell phone.  I hate her more than is healthy to hate a fictional character haha.

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 17

Was it just me or did that last scene with JMW and AB rank right down there with the "best" of Ronn Moss-worthy acting performances?

I had to re-watch it three times and laughed hysterically -- especially Ivy's herky-jerky movements. JMW's frozen face trying to emote horror and concern was priceless!

• Love 11
Ivy kind of deserved it.

LOL wut? She deserved to die (maybe) for kissing some other guy? If that's the measuring stick, Steffy should probably be electrocuted, scalped, fried in boiling oil, and then shot via rocket into the sun.

Stephanie ... unintentional serial killer

Steffy's a first class mean girl. At this point I'm not sure it's entirely unintentional.

Katie comes in next!

I think HT is wearing some extensions too but I agree her hair always looks fantastic. She has a real healthy looking physique too, IMO, and has avoided the skeletal look so popular in Hollywood these days.

Ivy gets superpowers now right?

Hah! I can see her showing up at work next week with a white streak in her hair and wearing a fur coat made out of Dalmatian pelts. At the very least she's probably going to have a major personality change like Caroline's after her surprise swan dive off a balcony.

• Love 13

Was it just me or did that last scene with JMW and AB rank right down there with the "best" of Ronn Moss-worthy acting performances?

I had to re-watch it three times and laughed hysterically -- especially Ivy's herky-jerky movements. JMW's frozen face trying to emote horror and concern was priceless!

Oh, yeah, it was bad.  It was like they decided to just become a parody or something.  The whole scene was so ridiculous. 

• Love 4

I was really impressed with DB's work yesterday, especially the scene with Ivy. He portrayed Wyatt's quiet realization of her betrayal very well. I usually like AB too but she came across to me like Ivy'd been caught at the refrigerator drinking the milk right out of the carton. Not quite the same level of acting, IMO.

Totes. DB's portrayal was rather subtle and nuanced, and he owned those scenes, especially today. I've been a fan of his since BMS, and it's nice to see him grow as a performer. Hope he gets some good breaks and leaves this crapfest.

Ivy shouldn't have let Thomas anywhere near her, but (and I'm choking on this) Liam was right: Steffy didn't give Ivy a chance to tell Wyatt. No, she had to get her word vomit on and make a bad situation worse. Today's cliff hanger would have worked much better if Ivy had a chance to give Wyatt her softened version of events only to have him later hear Steffy's spew. A second confrontation about a lie of omission on top of the betrayal would have been some real soapy goodness. Instead, we get Buttinsky Bratz getting her kill on (accidentally, of course)...again. Ally hasn't even been gone long and the script monkeys are recycling plots again. Oy vey! I guess Ivy's accident will be what really drives Waffles away. At least for a week.

This damn show. *eye roll*

On the plus side - we've had a whole week with no mention of Rosemary's Surrogate Baby. I'll count that as a win.

Edited by bittersweet4149
  • Love 12

Yeah, so I tuned in because I heard there was a refreshing lack of baby nonsense and what do I get? An electrocution. Of course they had to show Ivy getting aggressive so as not to taint angel (of death) Steffy. Someone lock her up before she kills again.

Love in the afternoon? Only if you like incest, gruesome accidents, and sperm talk.

• Love 12

LOL wut? She deserved to die (maybe) for kissing some other guy?

Not die, but get hurt for being so stupid and careless. There was clearly something wrong with the electrical, Steffy also tried to tell her, yet she throws her tantrum wanting to blame Steffy for her cheating on Wyatt (multiple times). Then she throws an electrical device under an electrical server panel and still proceeded to fight and try to grab/halt Steffy next to it.

If Ivy's going to be a moron, then I have no sympathy for the consequences she gets for her own actions.

Steffy's a first class mean girl. At this point I'm not sure it's entirely unintentional.

The excuse for her behavior given nearly six years ago was that she hated the evil Logan blood when she started terrorizing Hope. But that doesn't explain her hitting on Bill, going after a happily married Owen before that or sticking her tongue in Rick's mouth before Phoebe was even buried. And Rick is the only carrier of Logan blood that I would say qualifies as being evil and power hungry, which makes all her histrionics about Brooke and Hope all the more hypocritical.

But I can fan wank that behavior to having people like Taylor and Ridge for parents and being the namesake of the devil incarnate herself. Ridge was always about himself and Taylor always needed to be seen as the "good girl" next to Brooke. For a while (at least when I started watching in '99, shortly after Taylor got pregnant with the twins), she DID seem like a pilaf of stability next to Brooke's desparate antics.

Steffy OTOH has none of that polish and no glimmer of a decent human soul that even Ridge at his most callous had. TIIC killed off the wrong Taytot.

• Love 7

Electrical burns and cardiac arrest are a steep price to pay for acting like a dum-dum. Steffy's "warning" sounded like "I had a right to tattle to Wyatt, who is suddenly my bestie, and to play god with your relationship. I have no intention of letting you, the aggrieved party, respond to the damage I helped cause. Excuse me while I rudely text during this serious adult conversation and also LA LA LA LA I can't hear you."

Now, Ivy shouldn't have put hands on Steffy no matter how frustrated she was getting. I don't condone that. And she sure as hell should not have kissed Thomas because no one should kiss Thomas. I have a soft spot for Chickenhead and don't like that Ivy hurt him with Rapey Von Eyebrows. Getting lit up like a Christmas tree seems to be an excessive punishment.

What's next? Steffy screaming for help after "accidentally" pushing Zende into an active volcano? I used to want to see Felicia again, but she has a kid that would probably get nudged into a wood chipper while Steffy huddled next to the machine, tearfully begging him to wake up.

ByTor, yes, of course I meant swimmers! I forget that Brad Bell only uses grown-up clinical terms on B&B.

• Love 17
The excuse for her behavior given nearly six years ago was that she hated the evil Logan blood when she started terrorizing Hope. But that doesn't explain her hitting on Bill, going after a happily married Owen before that or sticking her tongue in Rick's mouth before Phoebe was even buried. And Rick is the only carrier of Logan blood that I would say qualifies as being evil and power hungry, which makes all her histrionics about Brooke and Hope all the more hypocritical.

Thanks for the history. Who fired the first shot--as it were--in the Brooke vs. Taylor wars? Is Steffy partially justified in that respect, because a Logan broke her parents up? Plus, I guess after she saw Ridge bounce back and forth between two women who apparently were always willing to take him back, Steffy perhaps developed a warped sense of relationship boundaries, acceptance of the "other woman" role, and tolerance for waffleness. (And ew, aren't Rick and Steffy sort of related, the same way as Ivy and Thomas? Was it known then that Ridge wasn't Eric's biological son?)

• Love 1

Bitch totally meant to tell Wyatt.  Even the *feigned* innocence was calculated.  I had to watch again this morning while hubby is at work so I could yell!  Good thing it was 8:00 in the morning or I would be in my cups if I took a drink every time I yelled at her.  Dog was even giving me the side eye.

Yep last few scenes were not good blocking and totally stupid.  Yeah, Steph, walk away and get as close to the danger zone as you can knowing Ivy was going to follow.  I'm  sure the reception is really good there with all the interference.  I knew Ivy was in danger from the beginning when Pam reported the short backstage.

Why do I still watch?  AB, SC, DB, RS, SK, TK and a few others.....and you guys.  Loooove the snark and the nicknames you come up with.

• Love 8

Thanks for the history. Who fired the first shot--as it were--in the Brooke vs. Taylor wars? Is Steffy partially justified in that respect, because a Logan broke her parents up? Plus, I guess after she saw Ridge bounce back and forth between two women who apparently were always willing to take him back, Steffy perhaps developed a warped sense of relationship boundaries, acceptance of the "other woman" role, and tolerance for waffleness. (And ew, aren't Rick and Steffy sort of related, the same way as Ivy and Thomas? Was it known then that Ridge wasn't Eric's biological son?)

That's a good question. When Taylor came on the show, she was Caroline's 1.0 oncologist, then somehow, became a psychiatrist and was "helping" Ridge cope with his grief after Caroline died. Brooke was with Eric at the time, but had never gotten over Ridge.

After playing "The Rules" with Ridge, Taylor ran off to St. Thomas to get away (knowing that Ridge would come after her.) At that point, Ridge was too far into the conquest and proposed to Taylor. Also, wedged in there, Brooke and Ridge had a boink in the FC lab after Brooke developed a successful version of the BeLieF formula. So Brooke showed up at the church at Ridge and Taylor's wedding to tell him she was pregnant (still married to Eric) and Stephanie turned her away.

Everybody thought the baby was Ridge's and that's when the waffle iron started heating up.

No doubt Steffy had some pretty poor role models regarding healthy relationships, but that doesn't excuse her behavior in other areas. She blackmailed $Bill into relinquishing control of FC, conspired with Thomas to keep Ridge and Brooke apart and used her own brother to court Hope in order to prevent her from getting back with Liam. Now this shit with Ivy.  I'm sure there's lots more.

• Love 3

Here's the kicker about Steffy/Rick: the reason Phoebe died was because she'd just heard about Rick's plan to get between Steffy and Marcus to spite Ridge and went to confront him about it. Granted, having this fight in a moving car along PCH was stupid, and even worse in vain when the two of them decided to suck face anyway.

But to answer the question, if Steffy is pissed at Brooke for destroying the family, she can toss some shade at Ridge as well for not always firmly telling her no and sending mixed signals.

• Love 2

Bell, why didn't you start the sweeps like this?!

And Steffy. Damn girl. You're taking out your fam like a mob boss. All these accidents. Mmhm. Where's Lt. Baker?

Ever read "Fall Into Darkness" by Christopher Pike? "Can't stop pushing people off cliffs, can you bitch?" Lt. Artso

• Love 5