Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

this is exactly some shit that these writers would do.  I've lost all faith in them.

You had faith in them ?  ;)

I think I saw a movie about the writers from this show, it was called Momento.

Re; Maya's secret. Have we ever seen Maya and Thorne in the same room ?

• Love 6

What's the ONE WORD that could destroy Maya?  Murderer?  Prostitute?  Mommy?  Transsexual? 

There's no way in the real world that Maya would be a super model.  I laughed my butt off at the photo shoot yesterday because none of those so called models looked model like.  Hell, Maya's hair was terrible and clumpy and the first models were just junky looking.  Nicole would make a much better model because she's a lot prettier and has better "model" features. 

• Love 2

Why the flip is Hopeless STILL in the opening credits?

Good question. Here's another. Why is Hope still a Logan after marrying a Spencer?. At the hospital when she miscarried she was still called Hopeless Logan.  Why is Chicken Head still a Fuller after changing his name to Spencer yet Caroline's surname changed?. Guess if you're not named/or married to a Forrester, editing staff can't be bothered, lol

• Love 2

I saw a Thomas Gregory selling workout equipment with Marie Osmond on QVC. How random is that? He wasn't half bad as Thomas. He just never got paired up with anyone successful. Also, he doesn't look like TK nuRidge (do we still say nu with Thorsten Kaye?) at all, so that might look weird, too.

• Love 2

Trying to outdo the guesses about Maya's (---secret-----) is so fun. My turn:  she killed and ate their baby brother. She is Massimo's daughter and thus Ridge's sister or she's Sally Spectra's love child. She cheated on her taxes. She's really a Big Bang Theory level nerd and speaks Klingon. She's really over 2000 years old and stays young by absorbing the life force of her mate!!  

Ok, who's next?  

Now that the Spencer hostile takeover plot has fizzled,  ( was there a point to that other than seeing the reanimated corpse of Steffy in a bikini?) What new plan does Liam have to protect his delicate womenfolk from the Big Bad Rickasaurus? How about he help get them out of the Three Bedroom /two bath "Forrester Mansion"? That seems to be the place where most of the bullying happens. 

And I know I am late to the welcome party, but welcome to all the new posters! 

• Love 13

My money's on murder. But my money's only worth $0.76 USD. Didn't Sheila murder someone before she came to L.A. and hooked herself on the wealthy Eric Forrester the First, and then Lauren came on board and was all about exposing her - all the way back in 1993? Shame on me for expecting something original from Brad Bell.

I'm disappointed that Nicole wasn't actually a computer science student; we need a smart girl on this show, not another vapid model. It certainly would have made this secret business a lot more interesting, if it was something Nicole stumbled upon while hacking federal records or whatever. Maybe Maya's secret is that she has a private email address?

The secret: Maya is a furry

Whenever I see/hear/think of furries, I think of that episode of CSI. Sigh. I miss Grissom. Google Images has informed me that William Petersen has let himself go, though, so no loss there.

It's not as awful as TPTB having the resident bitch be raped in a misguided attempt to get the viewers to warm to her

On first glance I was like, "When did Stephanie get raped?"

As an aside, I don't know what's the mystic about Aspen.

From someone who lives in a country where we have to manufacture snow, I can say that the aerials of Aspen are pretty nice. But I'm sure there are nicer places around, like Lauterbrunnen in Switzerland which is one of my all time favourite places in the whole world. I guess the CBS budget doesn't stretch far enough for another European remote just for a Batie honeymoon, so they had to trot out the "we didn't want to be too far away from Will" excuse.

• Love 5

No expense spared as long as they just came back and said they went there.  The whole point of Aspen was to mess up what had been "their" place--Brooke and Bill's--and make Brooke remember and feel the loss more keenly.  Katie triumphant.  

Edited by Unwarranted
  • Love 6

I am confused; does Maya know what this secret is? Two days ago she was saying to Nicole that she wasn't going to tell Rick anything, yesterday she was telling Carter that "I just can't let Nicole come here and destroy everything I've built", then a few minutes later she was saying to Nicole that she didn't have a secret, and that there was nothing to tell. I have this growing feeling that what we are going to get is another attempt to Maya look sympathetic in our eyes by having Nicole lay something on her that she wasn't aware of. The one thing that is clear is that Maya and Nicole don't like each other; I have picked up on that from their first meeting. Outside of that is the fact that Maya has been on the scene for going on two years, and has made no effort to connect with her family, and now wants Carter to do a background investigation on Nicole. Who does that? It has also been intimated that Maya and Nicole's parents were difficult, of course we don't know what that means either. Difficult could mean they had strict rules, or it could mean they were drug addicts or alcoholics, or they were system abusers who lived off of social services, or any other hundred scenarios. In any event, what I am getting is that Maya walked out and left her little sister to deal, and now little sister has discovered some dark secret about Maya and is willing to use it to get a piece of the pie. And I don't think that was her original plan. I think Nicole came to LA to reconnect with her sister, but realized very quickly that Maya wanted nothing to do with her, and Nicole is now retaliating. 

If I hear Rick tell Nicole one more time that "she is family" I think my head will explode. Earth to Rick; you have a family. You have a mother who needs you. If you hadn't been so busy sexing up Maya in the friggin bathtub, and had gone to your Aunt's wedding, you would have seen first hand just how much. Haven't you been concerned with your mom's absence from work? Actually Rick, when was the last time you had a conversation with your mother? Oh crap, I forgot. Rick has Maya to comfort, enable, and molly coddle him now, and he no longer needs his mommy to change his nappies or breast feed him. 

Ah Katie, the ever concerned and loving sister. Of course bringing Bill to Brooke's house would only help everyone right? For someone who claims to know their sister so well, Katie is sure missing the boat here if she thinks Brooke is any where near over Bill. Nah, Katie knew exactly what she was doing and went for the maximum impact by rubbing all of it in Brooke's face. Bill looked like a man on his way to his execution. And really Katie, pulling out the honeymoon pictures? Maximum impact indeed. Katie wants to keep Brooke in a downward spiral; she has convinced herself that Ridge will come running to Brooke's rescue when things reach a certain level, and that will ensure no return to Brooke and Bill. 

If Deacon knew what was good for him, he would have corrected Quinn's "he needs your help", by telling her that the individual was a female. Quinn is not going to like, or understand, why Deacon wasn't up front about his "buddy". I really have no problem with Brooke and Deacon being friends, and supporting each other through their issues with alcohol, but not telling Quinn who he is supporting is going to backfire in a big way. 

• Love 8

The thing RuntheTable brings up about Rick just makes his pissing match with Ridge that much more weak sauce IMO. At least when KL was in the role, Rick and Brooke had scenes where he would express concern for her.

But then, the Logans have become as dysfuctional and fractured as the Forresters were in the show's early days. Donna is MIA, Katie is a shrew, and Brooke thinks with her cooter. Storm got the better deal of the four of them, imo.

• Love 4

If Katie wanted to help Brooke, why didn't she go to Donna or Rick?  Instead, she went to Ridge, and used the occasion to flirt with him. 

Because she wanted to see if she still had "it" where Ridge is concerned, in her neverending quest to prove that her milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, too!!!

It wasn't enough that she want to Aspen to piss all over every inch of Brill's territory. After all, Aspen is where Brooke and Bill first fell in love (nevermind that Katie orchestrated them being in Aspen together in the first place). The second she gets home she runs to Ridge to flirt and be reassured that she's still special and wonderful and magical. It was a revengemance and why she is still being a deusional loon about this is beyond me. Next on her list is to make a beeline to Brooke to rub it in her face.

She is a hateful, nasty, vindictive bitch and the only reason she remarried Bill is to stick it to her sister. And she should NEVER forget that the only reason she had the opportunity to remarry Bill was because Brooke removed herself from the playing field.

Not because Bill was so in wuv with Katie, but because butthurt Bill decided if he couldn't have Brooke, then he might as well reunite his family for Will's sake and do what Brooke wanted.

How's being the default choice suiting you, Katie? Maybe you should call Taylor and compare notes.

But at least Bill put a ring vs a string on it.

• Love 11

My money's on murder. But my money's only worth $0.76 USD. Didn't Sheila murder someone before she came to L.A. and hooked herself on the wealthy Eric Forrester the First, and then Lauren came on board and was all about exposing her - all the way back in 1993? Shame on me for expecting something original from Brad Bell.

St3phForrester, if you are interested, I replied about Sheila's history with Lauren on Y&R in the "Retro B&B" thread.

Something tells me Maya's secret won't even come close...

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Love 3
The second she gets home she runs to Ridge to flirt and be reassured that she's still special and wonderful and magical. It was a revengemance and why she is still being a deusional loon about this is beyond me.

And she had this air about the way she interacted with him like she was the one he has this decades long relationship with and not just the short term revenge thing they actually had.  

• Love 3

I don't care about Maya, her secret, or whether all her 'hard work' of walking down a runway, screwing the boss and acting as his #1 toady, and generally treating people like shit is all going to be destroyed.  She's boring, and I don't feel sorry for her at all.  Whatever secret Nicole has, I wish they'd let it drop and move the show on.

• Love 4

What a minute! So Myra adopted the baby she lost, or I guess that's part of Myron's elaborate cover. Maybe Myron was born intersex but decided to do the damn thing and live as a woman. Or maybe, this whole thing is for shock value and they won't truly explore a transgender or intersex storyline, because I don't trust TIIC to do the story justice. Just saying.

Edited by bittersweet4149
  • Love 5

Maya is MYRON?

Where did the baby come from? A cabbage patch?

The viewers have long memories and are not that stupid.

Whoever the forum member is that called that ... you're the winner!

Edited by radishcake
  • Love 11

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

And with this, I'm done with this show. Let's not even deal with the fact that I burst out laughing at the "You're Myron" (which I know wasn't the intended result), but there is no way this show could handle anything of this nature with sensitivity. Also, this is bullshit. These writers are morons.

• Love 5

Yesssss, I knew it! OK enough patting myself on the back. Maya's child was adopted in order for her/him to keep up appearances. Also, why would Maya turn her back on her little sister? Nicole did nothing to Maya. Nicole reached out and Maya slapped her in the face and continues to do so.

Rick, your still a dumb ass and Katie sort of called you out but she didn't go far enough. You don't give your mother space because you don't like what she is saying. When you have a disagreement it's even more important to get it resolved than let it fester.

I'm with Wyatt. Quinn should stay far away from Decon. Decon is more trouble than Quinn.

• Love 3

I don't remember too much about Maya's baby other than it was given up for adoption and killed in an auto accident.

Could Maya have been the biological father, had custody, and ultimately had to give the baby up for adoption when she went to jail?

• Love 2

Well, that was worth all of the hemming and hawing!

Rick on the phone to Caroline: "Look, I've been thinking...maybe a few kisses wasn't so bad after all..."

HaHaHaHaHaHa ... Now all Rick has to do is keep the pitch follow-through smooth with a boat-load of contrition.

I'm not following Nicole's rational particularly well though. She shows up out of no where, intimidates, manipulates, blackmails Maya so she can 'get to know' her big sisterbro?

Yeah, I don't buy the teary exposition and sentimentality from that Bitch at all.

• Love 2

Well, that was worth all of the hemming and hawing!

Rick on the phone to Caroline: "Look, I've been thinking...maybe a few kisses wasn't so bad after all..."

Blank stare...because I'm sure this was penned just in time for Bruce Jenner's transition.  

Stick a fork me!  I'm DONE!

• Love 6

Could Maya have been the biological father, had custody, and ultimately had to give the baby up for adoption when she went to jail?

We met the father...I guess.  We met Jesse, who Maya said was the father of her baby.  And Jesse also said he was the father of her daughter.  The way she talked about Jesse, he was a loser and there is no way that she'd need to fake a baby to keep up appearances.  Like, Jesse was not in jail when the baby was born, so...how does that work out?

Like I predicted, this absolutely does not make sense.  This was already my last week for this show, but even if it wasn't, it would be after today.

• Love 6

LMAO!

I can't wait for Caroline's face when she hears about Myron.

• Love 9

We met the father...I guess.  We met Jesse, who Maya said was the father of her baby.  And Jesse also said he was the father of her daughter.  The way she talked about Jesse, he was a loser and there is no way that she'd need to fake a baby to keep up appearances.  Like, Jesse was not in jail when the baby was born, so...how does that work out?

Like I predicted, this absolutely does not make sense.  This was already my last week for this show, but even if it wasn't, it would be after today.

Well, Bradley's thinking doesn't go from A to Z.  It's all about shock and awe and making it up as he goes along.  The countdown to when Rick will make that phone call to Caroline?  10...9...8...7...

• Love 2

I think this officially trumps Ridge/Bridget as B&B's most stupid and horrendous SL.

I so agree!  BTW, doesn't it cost a lot of money to have gender reassignment surgery?  How was "Myron," "Maynard," or whomever able to pay for the surgery?

• Love 4

Well, Bradley's thinking doesn't go from A to Z. It's all about shock and awe and making it up as he goes along. The countdown to when Rick will make that phone call to Caroline? 10...9...8...7...

No, Y&R's Epic Disaster plots like Out from the Ashes are shock value.

This is just a poorly timed jumping on the bandwagon of gay/trans issues, one that makes even less sense than when Glee did this a few weeks ago. Because we have been shown ON SCREEN that Maya gave up a baby girl...an girl with a father that wasn't her.

Basically, fuck Bradley Bell.

BTW, doesn't it cost a lot of money to have gender reassignment surgery? How was "Myron," "Maynard," or whomever able to pay for the surgery?

It's a lot of money and time. A long time online friend of mine came out as trans five years ago and she's detailed a lot about the issues that come along with it. Many do lose their family and end up homeless. Which, yanno, would've worked well enough two years ago without the whole Maya gave birth story that was dropped after a month anyway. Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 5

You guys do realize those of us who can't watch until we get home this evening are PRAYING y'all are making this shit up, right? Because if you're not kidding, all I've got is "This is going to be worse than Zarf, isn't it?"

• Love 9