Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

One thing that I'm finding a bit unbelievable about this is that if Maya's family was THAT judgmental and that torn up about this that they would cast her out of the family entirely,

Sounds like that's exactly what happened.

Nicole didn't know she had a sibling at all until an aunt at a wedding told her to say hello to her sister.

Right, Nicole thought she was an only child until her Aunt Caroline (love the use of the name of Maya's current enemy) told Nicole she had a sister.  That's when the parents admitted she had an elder sister.  Maya, as a woman, then visited her little sister.  Nicole never saw her as Myron.  Nicole only found out after accidentally finding M's original birth certificate.

Edited by sugarbaker design
  • Love 2

KM/Maya killed her scenes today. she was on fire. I loved that speech.

I'm sick of Nicole's victim complex and attitude. Fuck you and grow up. No one gets through life unscaved.

Carter in that vest and dress shirt damn he looked like Superman.

That horse statue in the boardroom looks familiar. A former boss had one I think it's an old ArtMaxx.

Liam is 20x better and more interesting and lively without worthless drip Hope around. Much better. He and Ivy were cute today.

• Love 8

To my mind the crowning moment of this storyline would be Nicole (after weeks of fanfare/buildup of course) dropping the Big News on Rick, and Rick being all "Well DUH. Why do you think I love her?"

Then we could learn that all those pink and purple shirts that Rick has been wearing over the past few years have been his tentative experiments with exploring his gender ambivalence, and that Maya has inspired him to go all the way. We could follow him as he transitioned into a fabulous transgender woman (Rochelle!) and she and Maya would be the second cutest lesbian couple on the show. Now that Hope is gone, Rochelle could even be the model for Stephanie's glamorous old jewelry! She could get revenge on Caroline by seducing her mom! This story's got legs, I tell you.

• Love 6

KM/Maya killed her scenes today. she was on fire. I loved that speech.

Liam is 20x better and more interesting and lively without worthless drip Hope around. Much better. He and Ivy were cute today.

Petunia, i was trying to think a few days ago who my favorite character on this show was. I was struggling to come up with a single person. Then i realized that most of my favorite scenes over the last few years had Liam in them (Bill with Liam, especially). Then i realized that none of those scenes involved Hope. I realized that i do in fact like Liam, i just hate him with Hope. And i don't hate Hope... I just hate her with...everyone. :/

And more kudos from me for the acting from Maya and her sis on todays show. Loved the dialogue (may watch it again later today) especially when Maya ran down all of the standard questions and comments that are flung at her. That hit home for me.

Edited by luvlee2003
  • Love 8

Ok, so know we know that Maya's child was her boyfriends. The question is now what did Maya look like when she gave the child to Dayzee to have adopted. Was she fully a woman at that time and what type of prison did she serve her time in? I'm wondering if we will get answers to those questions.

Once again, we have the daily statement, from Rick, about Maya's femininity and being the only woman for him. Now Rick wants Ridge and Ivy to design with Maya's curves and neck in mind. To me, this once again sets up Maya's rejection and Rick's fall from power. Even if Maya tells Rick her secret and he doesn't reject her and they try to keep the secret between the 3 of them, in true B&B fashion, the secret will come out. An open door or an overheard conversation will be their downfall. Pam is already suspicious from an overheard conversation between Maya and Nicole. Once the secret is known, Maya and Rick will be done because $Bill will make Rick and especially Maya a featured article in his publication. In $Bill's world, Maya and Rick is no better than a piece of gum on the bottom of his shoe.

I feel bad for Ivy for Rick does have her by the "balls". In order for Ivy to work in the US she needed a work visa. To get this a work visa CF had to be Ivy's sponsor. If they terminate her contract, she has to go back to Australia. Even if Ivy gets employment with Spencer Publications, she would have to go back and reapply for for a work visa for the new sponsoring company. If you remember, because she was on a work visa, she had to get permission to travel to Paris directly from the US. But with B&B who knows.

• Love 3

Isn't Eric's brother a U.S. citizen? Then Ivy should be too. In the real world, she would probably have dual citizenship.

Sorry, I can't get all misty eyed over poor Maya's plight. I was personally offended by those lines about her plight being like that of a person born without arms, etc. She was such a nasty bitch to people that I don't feel sorry for the character. I hope Aly finds out about the secret and lets the cat out of the bag, preferably with a crack about wondering why her feet were so big.

• Love 3

I have just read recaps for today but it has got me praying that Rick is more devastated by the Myron news than he was by Caroline's fling with Ridge because a douche bag like him needs to be brought down to the ground. How the fuck does he think it makes good business sense to design lines around Maya with her no neck and bad legs? She's his muse not Ridge and Caroline's and not at all haute. And the way he treats Ivy? I'm sure even Stupid Eric wouldn't tolerate thetas of deportation, so they need to nip that particular bit of douche baggery in the bud. 

Also, while I think the actress who plays Maya is doing a good job, I think the character had better start preparing herself for the worst. There's no way Rick is going to take her news well at all. Do we even think he's open minded enough to have still gone for her if he'd know her secret from the start? Given the foul way he treats family, I seriously doubt he's that evolved.

I can't wait for this news to come out. 

• Love 5

Did anyone else see the blind items out on Twitter this morning? They obviously could pertain to any or all of the four soaps, but it definitely presents some interesting tidbits for speculation.

This storyline was launched with much hoopla but TPTB have suddenly decided to scrap it.

A popular character who has been sitting on the sidelines will soon finally be positioned front and center.

The writers of one show may soon have to accommodate the exit of a legacy character who is one-half of a popular new pairing – and a recast is unlikely.

This is a post from the Young & the Restless board.   I wonder if #1 is the Maya story???

I am loving all the dialogue and back and forth between Maya and her sister.  A high school acquaintance just started her transformation, and I wonder if this is how she felt and feels. 

Ok, show you can stop throwing the "Rick values honesty above all else!" boulders at us now.  We get it, and we know he's NOT going to react in a particularly sensitive or supportive way due to his trust issues.  I hope this send PRick into a downward spiral that makes even Brooke go "Whoa, that kid needs help!". 

What was with the weird smile after Febreezing her living room?  Did she spray some aerosol Xanax? 

Quinn putting felt on the handcuffs to protect Deacon's sensitive wrists was hilarious and all kinds of hot.

• Love 8

Isn't Eric's brother a U.S. citizen? Then Ivy should be too. In the real world, she would probably have dual citizenship.

Sorry, I can't get all misty eyed over poor Maya's plight. I was personally offended by those lines about her plight being like that of a person born without arms, etc. She was such a nasty bitch to people that I don't feel sorry for the character. I hope Aly finds out about the secret and lets the cat out of the bag, preferably with a crack about wondering why her feet were so big.

Ivy's father is a US national but I'm quite sure her mother, Claire, is Australian. Both parents have to be US nationals for Ivy to have duel citizenship even though Ivy was born in Australia. If Ivy was born in the US than she could have duel citizenship also. Ivy considers herself Australian and doesn't have a US passport that's why she had trouble going to Paris with Liam. Just think, if Ivy didn't go to Paris, than Liam would have been married to Hope. So it's Ivy's fault and not Quinn's. I didn't realize until now that Ivy was brought in to be a love interest for Wyatt and a designer for HFTF. So, if Rick is complaining about Ivy's designs, than its his fault for making her now design for couture. Also Quinn designed for HFTF and not couture. So his comparison of Ivy to Quinn is a mute point.

I'm not fond of Maya's comments about children born with birth defects either. There really is no comparison because she could cover her so called defect with a dress but many birth defects can't be covered or fixed.

• Love 4

So the explanation about the baby was pretty simple "It was my boyfriends and I was the guardian". A lot of people probably wanted a more in depth answer that answered more questions, but sometimes I think when rewriting things, simple is best. The more complicated a rewrite to try to plug all the plot holes, the deeper down the rabbit hole you go.

• Love 8

Petunia13 quote

I'm sick of Nicole's victim complex and attitude. Fuck you and grow up. No one gets through life unscaved.

Nicole is still treating this information in a threatening and manipulative manner. I wouldn't surprised that Nicole goes on a rampage in a fit of teenage pique.

• Love 5

Ok, show you can stop throwing the "Rick values honesty above all else!" boulders at us now.

Plus, you can start a drinking game based on how many times Rick said "woman" instead of "person" when talking about Maya.

• Love 5

Subtle B&B is not.

Hence all the anvilicious dialogue and clunky lines.

I stated previously I liked Maya's speech and interaction with Nicole and I did because she was inspired and firey. The references to birth defects like being born with a missing limb or cleft palate I didn't quite get and honestly I think it's stolen from Degrassi however it was the first time I related and emphazized with Maya and I felt the actress was giving 100%. So far I like this story it gives the character layers and complexity. I don't like Nicole and how she's treating the info and her self of entitlement. Honestly, Maya is her sister but does she own her anything? Nicole is an adult. Maya figured shit out in her own. Nicole can too, especially if he's going to be a blackmailing douch. I would kick her ass out the door and say she's lying.

I liked CartRidge mentioned being late because their court reservation was pushed. LOL And Rick's witty comment about its terrible they don't get enough time to play tennis or racquet ball during the workday.

The most shocking thing of all though is Maya's birth name was Myron as she was male so I just imagine the before picture as Steve Urkel.

• Love 6

Subtle B&B is not.

Hence all the anvilicious dialogue and clunky lines.

I stated previously I liked Maya's speech and interaction with Nicole and I did because she was inspired and firey. The references to birth defects like being born with a missing limb or cleft palate I didn't quite get and honestly I think it's stolen from Degrassi however it was the first time I related and emphazized with Maya and I felt the actress was giving 100%. So far I like this story it gives the character layers and complexity. I don't like Nicole and how she's treating the info and her self of entitlement. Honestly, Maya is her sister but does she own her anything? Nicole is an adult. Maya figured shit out in her own. Nicole can too, especially if he's going to be a blackmailing douch. I would kick her ass out the door and say she's lying.

I liked CartRidge mentioned being late because their court reservation was pushed. LOL And Rick's witty comment about its terrible they don't get enough time to play tennis or racquet ball during the workday.

The most shocking thing of all though is Maya's birth name was Myron as she was male so I just imagine the before picture as Steve Urkel.

We'll know for sure if we read about Jaleel White being cast lol. 

• Love 4

As speculated the baby was Jessie's, and Maya was the guardian. For me, this opens many questions about Jessie. Was Maya fully changed by the time they met? If so, did he accept her as a woman, or were they just close friends? Or did she keep the secret from Jessie too? 

I thought the conversation between the sisters was well done, outside of the baby deformity references; that is a completely different ballgame there. But all the stuff about boobs and faces and hair I got. I am growing peeved with little Nicole though. Enough already about "you left me". What exactly was Maya supposed to do for you? I think the things Myron was dealing with were a tad bit more pressing than your abandonment issues. And exactly how old was Nicole? Does she really believe her parent's would have allowed Maya to take her anywhere? And this is not the type of information you use to blackmail people. She is just becoming a problem. 

If I liked Ivy before I am floving her now. She could have taken the easy route and went to live with Liam, but she wants to stay and look out for Ally. And I like her in the straight hair and bangs. 

Rick, Rick, Rick:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10492402_10154351409875058_7416469093780577491_n.jpg?oh=79409b35c1ee286c8976ecd691a647c5&oe=55B5BD07&__gda__=1434143096_f25ab8a23c1fc69946d79a9b6b73c9ab

Is about all I have to say about him.

• Love 13

Just watching yesterday's ep and during the Ridge vs Rick convo I came up with a new word since it happens on all soaps.  Brothers against brothers....brenimies.

Love Pam's dress and sweater (am in the vintage rag bidness) but the hair....not so much.

I just love Ivy & Liam.

• Love 3

I'm not fond of Maya's comments about children born with birth defects either. There really is no comparison because she could cover her so called defect with a dress but many birth defects can't be covered or fixed.

I think the comparison is valid. Nicole was pressing Maya with questions about why she had to go to such extreme lengths when she could have just "put on a dress". Maya was making the point that it wasn't that simple, that it went much deeper, and that there was something about the way she was born that needed to be corrected. It was as real to her as it would be to someone born with a cleft palate, yet the person born with the cleft palate would never be peppered with the same kinds of questions.

I am loving all the dialogue and back and forth between Maya and her sister. A high school acquaintance just started her transformation, and I wonder if this is how she felt and feels.

Ok, show you can stop throwing the "Rick values honesty above all else!" boulders at us now. We get it, and we know he's NOT going to react in a particularly sensitive or supportive way due to his trust issues. I hope this send PRick into a downward spiral that makes even Brooke go "Whoa, that kid needs help!".

What was with the weird smile after Febreezing her living room? Did she spray some aerosol Xanax?

Quinn putting felt on the handcuffs to protect Deacon's sensitive wrists was hilarious and all kinds of hot.

Yeah, it seems pretty certain that Rick will not react well, but I wonder if Caroline and Ridge will surprise us? The only supportive person in Maya's family was "Aunt Caroline", so that has to be a bit of foreshadowing. And Ridge may find this to be the time to take Pam's advice and be a better brother to Rick.

I also love how proudly Quinn wraps herself in her freak flag.

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Love 7

This is a universe where there are no gay men in the L.A. fashion industry yet they have a trans model? Okay, then.

I will say this is being done a lot better than Zarfoey on All My Children. *shudders*

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 8

This is a universe where there are no gay men in the L.A. fashion industry yet they have a trans model? Okay, then.

I will say this is being done a lot better than Zarfoey on All My Children. *shudders*

Go big or go home, lol

• Love 2

Ivy's father is a US national but I'm quite sure her mother, Claire, is Australian. Both parents have to be US nationals for Ivy to have duel citizenship even though Ivy was born in Australia. 

Not true, actually. It's just easier if both parents are US citizens.  With just one parent, they have to present proof that that parent has lived in the United States for a certain amount of time before the baby was born.

I like that Maya's story and telling of it fit in nicely with how her character was already presented (well, most consistently presented): this is who I am, this is what I want and this is how the story will go, other people be damned. It's very similar to her second pursuit of Rick, so it's an interesting character trait that was forged in all her past trauma/struggles: like a classic soap vixen! I do hope the show keeps her on the bitchy side rather turning her into St. Maya of Trans Issues.

• Love 7

I am really interestsed in this Maya reveal (& loving the lack of Brooke!), but it was so nice to have the light scenes with $Bill & Ridge today! $BRidge is my new favorite tv bromance! Great way to start the unusual scene, when Ridge opened the door with (paraphrasing) "I can't believe it" & $Bill answered "believe it, I really am this tall, dark and handsome". I do wish that Ridge would remind Bill that he was going to leave Katie for Ridge's daughter just a few years ago, and that age-difference wasn't a factor to Bill then. 

I've mentioned this before, but when there's a scene that requires some natural charisma or decent-acting, I always picture RM in the scene, which made watching the actual great scene today a great two-fer -  a good scene with two good actors, then the image of RM trying to match wit with DD made me cackle in delight!

Edited by nkotb
  • Love 13

So the explanation about the baby was pretty simple "It was my boyfriends and I was the guardian". A lot of people probably wanted a more in depth answer that answered more questions, but sometimes I think when rewriting things, simple is best. The more complicated a rewrite to try to plug all the plot holes, the deeper down the rabbit hole you go.

This, especially when the whole baby angle was dropped after a week and rarely discussed since.
  • Love 3

Wash, Rince, Repeat! By the end of the episode, I was almost too waisted to post do to the drinking game. Rick only sees unicorns and rainbows when it comes to Maya. The writers seem to be working only 15 minutes a day since they just copy the scripts from the previous days.

I now have no doubts, that even though $Bill has a piece of CF, he's going to rip Maya and Rick a new asshole once he finds out. It will give him the biggest erection he's ever gotten. It was nice to see Ridge and Bill playing off each other's banter. It was kind of a friendly cockfight for a change.

Maya has lost all her brownie points with me. Maya demands compassion but is not willing to show any compassion. Ally, Ivy, and now Nicole is lower than whale shit to her because the down kneel at her feet. Well, Ally did but where did that get her. Rick is the same. He demands respect without earning it. Rick and Maya think they sit with Zeus and Aphrodite while they are actually The Cracken and Medusa.

Maybe Nicole is a little impetulant, but IMO it's understandable.

• Love 9

I think the comparison is valid. Nicole was pressing Maya with questions about why she had to go to such extreme lengths when she could have just "put on a dress". Maya was making the point that it wasn't that simple, that it went much deeper, and that there was something about the way she was born that needed to be corrected. It was as real to her as it would be to someone born with a cleft palate, yet the person born with the cleft palate would never be peppered with the same kinds of questions.

I don't think the comparison was valid at all. Maya got her gender switched and functions as a woman just fine. A person born without arms can get prosthetics, but is not the same as having flesh and blood arms. And people with disabilities are peppered with questions all the time.

BTW, where did Myron get the boat load of money necessary to trade in his ding-dong for a hoo-ha? Inquiring minds want to know!

• Love 7

BTW, where did Myron get the boat load of money necessary to trade in his ding-dong for a hoo-ha? Inquiring minds want to know!

Yeah, I've been wondering that, too. Maybe she sought help from some sort of foundation. Maya and Nicole must come from a seriously rural Michigan community given the parents' reaction and because Nicole is a lot less evolved than I think someone her age in this day and age should be. She tries to act tough, but she's very sheltered.

When is Caroline coming back because I would think the writers will want her there for the Big Reveal for full effect. Although, I suspect she will probably have the most reasonable reaction/response given her two moms situation, which hopefully will make Maya feel some humility for the way she's treated Ally and Ivy, et al. 

• Love 3

Ok. Let me be petty here. I HATE the outfit Nicole has on, and have from day one. And have had to see it on her for at least three days. Sorry, that's all I got for now.

She should be blackmailing Maya for better clothes, it looks like a bodysuit with some old western frilly panties over it.

• Love 6

Ok. Let me be petty here. I HATE the outfit Nicole has on, and have from day one. And have had to see it on her for at least three days. Sorry, that's all I got for now.

That's so funny how tastes can be so different, I was thinking that outfit looks really cute on her, especially on someone her age (not sure how old Nicole is supposed to be, but I read that her portrayer is 18).

• Love 1

Did I mishear yesterday, or did Maya apologize for not having Rick's martini ready when he got home? And then Rick said, "How 'bout that martinin?" Dude, get your own damn drink! She's not the help!

Maya did apologize for not having the martinis made but when Rick said, "How 'bout that martinin?", he said it as he went and made them himself. 

But while they were drinking the martinis was Nicole eating Red Vines? 

• Love 2

Hey, did everyone know that Maya is honest, and the most trustworthy person Rick has ever met? I'm just saying in case you missed Rick's speech yesterday about the wonders of Maya. If Mr. RuntheTable ever put on a performance like that I think I would personally hand him a sock filled with sand. Shut up about it already Rick, we get it; Maya is the second coming, she is the best thing since sliced white bread, she is the cat's meow, and a bag of chips too. 

When you find yourself in Maya's situation, the best thing to do is just pony up. The alternative is to be constantly looking over your shoulder, and wondering "did they tell?" Every time your other half comes home in an off mood you would wonder, every time you saw them talking to "that" person you would wonder; it is so much better to end the stress and have out with it and let the chips fall where they will. The worst Rick could do is break up with Maya; I doubt he would fire her since she is solely responsible for any success Forrester Creations has had over the last year. As if.

Ah, Bill and Ridge, cracking open beers as well as jokes. Testosterone indeed; loved every minute of those scenes. Brenimies, bromance, whatever, just give me a lot more of that stuff.

And a Ridge/Caroline montage! After the shallow, stagnant waters we CaRidge fans have been enduring, I am on romantic overload. Be still my beating heart! I cannot wait for Linsey's return.

I seemed Nicole thought she was at the movies or the theater, watching a new hit release or play; I mean shit, she even went and got her munchies and refreshments. Girlfriend was seriously chewing down on those Twizzlers. 

Any sympathy I was developing for Maya flew out the window yesterday with her blunt statement "If Ivy isn't working out just fire her". Yes oh lofty one, sit up there in your clouds and make devastating decisions about other peoples lives. Bitch.

And Rick, who was jumping through hoops to get Nicole to move in, now just wants to toss her out in the street? Yeah, he and Maya truly deserve each other. 

• Love 12

Any sympathy I was developing for Maya flew out the window yesterday with her blunt statement "If Ivy isn't working out just fire her". Yes oh lofty one, sit up there in your clouds and make devastating decisions about other peoples lives. Bitch.

And Rick, who was jumping through hoops to get Nicole to move in, now just wants to toss her out in the street? Yeah, he and Maya truly deserve each other.

To be fair, Rick was talking about how he didn't like Ivy's attitude toward Maya. Maya told him that he should fire her only if he had a problem with her work and not for her attitude.

And when Rick suggested Nicole leave the house, he proposed getting her a place near campus. So he wasn't really intending to throw her into the streets.

• Love 3
To be fair, Rick was talking about how he didn't like Ivy's attitude toward Maya. Maya told him that he should fire her only if he had a problem with her work and not for her attitude.

And when Rick suggested Nicole leave the house, he proposed getting her a place near campus. So he wasn't really intending to throw her into the streets.

I hear ya Snaporaz;  I just can't stand either of them and was ranting a little. 

Nothing gets under my skin more than people talking about others, or their lives, as if they didn't matter. That whole conversation came off as if Rick and Maya see Ivy and Nicole as throw away people. They are both just so damn full of their self. 

• Love 3

Nicole lays her cards on the table:

Nicole says:

I want be here (at the Forrester Mansion).

I have expectations.

Share the wealth.

It's not about material things.

You (Maya) take care of me, I'll take care of you.

Translation: I want a piece of this. I'm going to hold your being transgender over your head until I'm satisfied ... Which means never.  I'm going to bleed you dry.

Hugs and blackmail, sisterman?

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 14

I am sure that whatever place Rick set Nicole up in, it would be luxurious and she wouldn't have to pony up a dime. So why the hell does she want to live in the world's tiniest mansion, where you can hear the lord and lady of the house have wild sex throughout? I mean, the residents are packed in like sardines to the point where Aly had to give her Hopeless shrine to Nicole. I'm sure that if Maya asked, Rick would provide Nicole with a maid and butler if she was worried about having to take care of her new digs. If I had to guess, Nicole might be an awful person who wants to be in Maya's face 24/7 with her smug "I know your secret" crap rather than accept a gift-wrapped, rent-free apartment.

Speaking of awful people, Katie was sticking it to Brooke, right? It wasn't just me thinking she was acting like a total ass, rambling on about the magic of Bill and pouring drinks and oozing sisterly love?

• Love 11

Nicole wants to be in the action and not stuffed away in a place alone no matter how nice it is. I think to Nicole it would be another abandonment by her sister. Beside, Nicole would always have a reason to be there and I do think as a constant reminder to Maya as intimidation. Nicole is getting a lite full of herself and if it was anyone else but Maya I would be turned off my Nicole's behavior.

Brooke, your an idiot. What does Rick being CEO have anything to do with you not going to the office. A little disingenuous are we? You just don't want to see your son acting like an ass hole? Maybe, like Eric, Rick won't act like an ass hole when you are there and you want him to be an ass hole especially to Ridge.

And finally we have Quinn. Say what you want about her being crazy but she is supportive of Decon in his sobriety even to the point of not drinking herself. If I was Decon, I would tell Quinn to put on that outfit anytime I thought about drinking. For if it was me, Quinn could beat the c.... out of me any day of the week. And for the first time in a month between B&B and Y&R, asking someone to get down on their knees was very appropriate.

• Love 5

"Hi, Brooke! I'm super duper concerned about your drinking since you're all alone without a man for the first time in your life since your erstwhile fiance remarried me -- oh, and my former fiance/your ex doesn't want you back since he's got a younger, hotter woman these days. So I thought we could share this delicious bottle of wine and talk about how great Bill is and how happy I am to be back with him and how wonderful my life is now!! How are things with you? Oh, wait -- I've got to go because I really only had the time & desire to talk about me. I'll leave the rest of the wine with you though. K bye!"

• Love 16

I still wanna know how no-job-having Deacon was able to buy Quinn any kind of engagement ring. When he first gave it to her didn't Quinn say it was like 1.5 or 2 carats? Assuming it's not CZ, that's not something he would have been able to pick up at the nearby quick mart. I bet it's hot.

Nicole is full of it. If she blows up Maya's cushy life in Beverly Hills then she'll be out on the street too. Maya really should call her bluff. How is waiting until Rick proposes going to give her any protection? He could probably dump a fiancée as fast as if not faster than he dropped his wife.

Is B&B having budgetary problems? Seems like some of the characters have been wearing the same clothes for at least a week now.

• Love 2

Nicole is full of it. If she blows up Maya's cushy life in Beverly Hills then she'll be out on the street too. Maya really should call her bluff. How is waiting until Rick proposes going to give her any protection? He could probably dump a fiancée as fast as if not faster than he dropped his wife.

Nicole, I'm pretty sure has a plan for that also. Nicole will than play up to Rick and take Maya's place. After all she didn't lie and she will also be loyal to Rick's money. I bet she is having a portrait made as we speak. Another thought and that is Nicole wants to stay in the house so she can prance around in short nighties and wind up in Rick's bed by mistake. Well it worked for Brooke and Oliver. Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 3

Quinnsane and Deacon were kinda cute today.

Katie's suggestion to Brooke "Volunteer or train for an Ironman or something!" Har har since they both are avid volunteers and Ironman enthusiasts IRL.

Nicole always stares at Maya like she's trying to set her on fire Carrie-style with her gaze. I'm not a fan of her clothing and I think that the show trying to make Nicole look young with the micro minis cut up to her cooch, skimpy shorts and tanks like its a college girl look to them.

Oh of course Nicole is after money! Blackmailers are so unsavory and Maya should know the obvious (which I know from many years of soap and old movie watching and reading noir books) this shit never ends - it escalates. Give an inch they take a mile. The only way it ends is with murder or outing the secret oneself. But Maya will make the common mistake many do thinking it'll get better- but shit doesn't run uphill it flows downhill. She is also making childish mistakes in not realizing if a man (like Rick) will do it with you; he'll do it to you. So all his vindictive pettiness he indulged vs Caroline that Maya was a part of, all the spite he's directed at family members he perceived as disloyal, will be focused on her very soon. And Maya relished throwing the faults and missteps of Caroline and Ridge in their faces and the misfortune they had. SO while I'm very sympathetic to Maya and her plight and understand her secrecy which is justifiable; I also see that the roosters will come home to roost. It can be very humbling to see the shoe being on the other foot. It reminds me of the ending line from The Magnificent Ambersons "so he got his comeuppance at last," and like the ending of that novel and film, I hope to see Caroline her adversary and rival and one she enjoyed humiliating for things she's guilty of, being her greatest champion and friend.

• Love 7

Speaking of awful people, Katie was sticking it to Brooke, right? It wasn't just me thinking she was acting like a total ass, rambling on about the magic of Bill and pouring drinks and oozing sisterly love?

I don't know why or how I keep forgetting what a terrible person Katie is. I keep thinking back to sweet teenage Katie, reeking of Clearasil and low self-esteem. Now her idea of being a concerned, supportive sister is, "You need to get out more. Come over to my happy home, where it will be easier for me to rub your ex/my husband in your face. It'll be fun!"

• Love 9

It looks like the Avants raised their kids to have incredible senses of entitlement.  If I were Nicole I would be thrilled at the prospect of being set up in a cushy apartment (maybe even one with a tub in the correct room!), but she is behaving as though it were her right to live in the 3 bedroom mansion.

• Love 11

I use vinegar to kill weeds. Now Brooke may not be much of a gardener but surely the chemist knows that plants don't like wine. And she may not be hip enough to have a bathtub in her living room in front of the window, but surely she has a kitchen sink or a toilet where she could have poured out that wine.

Are we going to have the annoyingly ominous music every time Brooke is within range of a beverage? 

I hope so! Loved the close-ups of Katie's mouth drinking wine. I want more of the Brooke-vision every time she's near someone taking a drink. With the music!

Edited by SweePea59
  • Love 7

For a reason I can't explain; I really enjoyed that episode. 

And this is why I was annoyed with Rick over Nicole. He knew Maya had reservations about her sister living with them, but he just bulldozed right over Maya's feeble protests, insisting that Nicole was family and needed to bond with Maya. Now that there is obvious tension between the sister's, and Maya seems a little put out and upset, well hell, Nicole's just gotta go. Is this going to be the nature of their relationship? Maya exhibits unhappiness, and seems a little down and isn't interested in taking a bubble bath, so Rick is just going to wipe the problem away for his little girlfriend? UGH! 

So, Brooke didn't take a single sip of her wine and Katie said nothing? Shouldn't that, along with the absence of booze on Brooke's bar cart have told Katie something? Oh, that's right, Katie was far too busy expounding on how Bill has filled up her life and her house. I am not saying that Katie doesn't have the right to still be bitter, but enough already. You got your payback; you ruined Brooke's wedding day by fake fainting, you stole her destiny right out from under her, and you ultimately got the guy you actually wanted back. And Brooke is left with her memories and her loneliness and her booze. At this point, Katie's passive/aggressive behavior is coming across as beating a dead horse. 

And really? Come over and play with Bill's son to forget about it all? You know, because you're too old to have kids, and certainly won't be having any with Bill. 

Quinn was hotter than Hades in that outfit; such a beautiful woman. But here is my dilemma, Quinn told Deacon to "get on your knees", then they were sprawled on the couch basking in the glow, but they were still both fully clothed, not a button or a zipper or a lace undone. So, if Deacon got on his knees, and then was talking about how satisfied he was, but was fully clothed, wouldn't that have required Quinn to get on her knees? I am probably just over thinking things........sex is so odd on B&B. 

Like I said before, Maya just needs to come clean. Little sis is going to keep upping the ante, and she going to keep threatening to tell. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 11

But here is my dilemma, Quinn told Deacon to "get on your knees", then they were sprawled on the couch basking in the glow, but they were still both fully clothed, not a button or a zipper or a lace undone.

That bothered me as well.  Quinn must be damn good!

• Love 4