Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I have this terrible, awful feeling that Rick realizes he still loves Caroline; breaks it off with Maya and truly reconciles with Caroline, then something will happen to out Rick's duplicity. 

Like Maya ends up pregnant?

• Love 2

If Maya does get preggers, can this one actually live? Not because I'm so thrilled to see her tied into the Forresters, but a legacy character such as Brooke should have (on screen, present and active) grandkids by now. The closest she's gotten was the Alphabet Baby and Bridget was written off as soon as Logan was popped out.

• Love 4

How can Caroline get pregnant if Rick won't even touch her, not to mention, sleep with her? (Or are we talking about a post-reveal revenge hook-up with Ridge?)

I think the idea was that Rick would realize he still loves her, they'd be fully back together, sex and all. Then, after Caroline finds out about Maya and his plans to screw her, Ridge, and his father over, she find out she's pregnant with his baby.

• Love 2

Did I miss the annual Merry Christmas from our family to yours at the end of B&B? I always like seeing that every year. Maybe, they didn't do it because KKL wasn't there & KM had just left.

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 3
Happy St. St3phen's Day, St3phForrester!

Haha, thanks Snaporaz! Same to you :)

Did I miss the annual Merry Christmas from our family to yours at the end of B&B? I always like seeing that every year. Maybe, they didn't do it because KKL wasn't there & KM had just left.

Apparently it was tacked onto the end of the encore episode that aired on Christmas day; there's a photo on the official Instagram of the cast getting ready to do it and KKL was front and centre. And TK had a santa hat on and it was cute.

Meanwhile, what was that white shaggy thing she wrapped herself in? It looked like a bath mat.

But it did look awfully cosy.

I have to say, I am enjoying just about everything in this Ridge/Caroline/Rick/Maya story - it's juicy, it's silly, it's dramatic, the actors are doing a great job. And that's even without considering that Eric is involved in it which is usually the big drawcard for me. And it's still going without Ridge being in every second scene. I'd completely forgotten about Wyatt/Quinn/Deacon until Friday's episode. I can't wait for next week.

• Love 6

And it was nice to hear Karla's lovely voice again! I so wish they had worked her marvelous singing into the show; maybe instead of HFTF spokes model, as someone who writes and sings signature songs for the different lines. Or maybe both.

This totally reminds me of the fabulous Another World episode "The Case of the Stolen Heart" it was a whole black and white episode set in the film noir-esque world with a jazz bar (where I believe Jenna was singing). I would love it if they would do a one-off episode like this on B&B that showed the characters true feelings and motivations whilst giving Karla a chance to use that gorgeous voice of hers and of course any excuse for the old school make, nylons and a jazz bar is fine by me. Guh! Awesome.

The closest she's gotten was the Alphabet Baby and Bridget was written off as soon as Logan was popped out.

What's an Alphabet Baby?

Also for those Caroline/Ridge fans, I was reading an interview with the woman who plays Caroline and she says that Caroline loves Ridge more than Rick. She likened Caroline's love for Rick as a 'puppy love' 'first love' sort of thing and her love for Ridge as a woman's love or grown up love. She said that Caroline has matured as a woman because of Ridge and that her reacting maturely about repairing her marriage is credit to Ridge as well because she said he behaves like a man (YMMV on that one as mine sure does) and isn't selfish. You can read the interview here for those who missed it. http://soapcentral.com/bb/news/2014/1211-godfrey_iview.php

Spoilers also indicate

that Carter will soon be getting a romance and I sure hope it isn't Maya's sister because the actress (and I'm assuming the character) is only 18 (newstruck) and that would be icky beyond ick because LS-V definitely looks like a MAN They also intimate that RIck and Maya will move into the Forrester mansion, Eric will stand behind Rick (Yay!) against Ridge regarding the company then he will leave for Italy to work with Brooke and let them battle it out... they also seem to indicate a Wyatt, Ivy, Liam triangle and that Ivy will soon have her hands full with her own problems when she finds an old picture of Steffy.

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 2

Alphabet Baby is the nickname for the kid Amber and Rick raised, nicknamed first as Little Eric (since he was born Eric Forrester III), then called Lil' D by Deacon once he came into the picture.

With all the borderline incest on the show, I'm genuinely surprised that TIIC didn't bring him back under a new name and have him fall for Hope until just before they get married and Amber or someone reveals the truth. Seems like a missed opportunity to me.

ETA: Regarding the spoiler

Ivy should drop Liam's waffling ass...and he will waffle when Steffy comes back. At least with Hope, I could wrap my head around it cuz Steffy would put out and Hope in general just had a whole child like vibe to her mentality. But none of that applies here to Ivy.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 1

Alphabet Baby is the nickname for the kid Amber and Rick raised, nicknamed first as Little Eric (since he was born Eric Forrester III), then called Lil' D by Deacon once he came into the picture.

With all the borderline incest on the show, I'm genuinely surprised that TIIC didn't bring him back under a new name and have him fall for Hope until just before they get married and Amber or someone reveals the truth. Seems like a missed opportunity to me.

ETA: Regarding the spoiler

Ivy should drop Liam's waffling ass...and he will waffle when Steffy comes back. At least with Hope, I could wrap my head around it cuz Steffy would put out and Hope in general just had a whole child like vibe to her mentality. But none of that applies here to Ivy.

So whose child is Alphabet Baby? Edited by slayer2

I did like Amber when I watched Y&R for a few years awhile back (she had nice chemistry with Jeanne Cooper) and would love to see her and SK in some scenes together.  I don't think Deacon was on Y&R the first time I watched it and then later, when he was on and I was watching again, Amber was gone. 

Edited by tessaray
  • Love 2

I don't see any love-fest between Amber and Quinn. I don't know what Amber's status in life is supposed to be now, but the last time she was on B&B, she was a down-and-out designer who let her vicariously gold-digger mother (this woman put even Maya to shame) convince her to pull at WTD scheme on Liam. I think that Quinn would look down her nose at Amber, especially if Amber tried to make a play for Wyatt. (She wouldn't be good enough for him.)

However, I think it would be pretty damned cool if Amber came back, with little (now big) "D" or "E" in tow and went for Deacon, especially if she thought that there was money to be had somehow through either Hope or Brooke. I could see the claws come out between Quinn and Amber. That would make for some GOOD viewing. (I'm reasonably sure that Quinn is unaware that Deacon has kids besides Hopeless...)

Amber is a trouble-maker, but I'd put her more into the league with Maya, in that she's pretty delusional and flat-out dumb. The difference is that Amber always landed on her feet because she'd have some unlikely ally in her corner (Stephanie, Taylor, etc.) who'd bail her out. She was smart in that she never burned ALL of her bridges, whereas Maya is alienating people right and left. Also, most of Amber's motivation and greed was driven by somebody else, mainly her mother and at other times, Sheila.

Quinn as Sheila 2.0? Not seeing it. Sheila's dirty deeds seems to take much longer to plot and implement. (A good example was when she was poisoning Stephanie with mercury. That was tied into the custody battle for Brooke's children and had weeks of build-up.) Of course, back then, Brad Bell's father was writing the scripts...

• Love 7

Quinn doesn't seem as crazy as when she started out and they seem to have dropped the Montmayor murder but Quinn has an advantage  or weakness, if you like, in that she loves Wyatt.  Sheila never really loved anyone more than herself. That love gives Quinn a path to redemption that Sheila never had or cared to have.

I hope Rick and Caroline are done soon, I want Caro to have a real man and forget the pencil dick Rick and I want Rick to end up with gold digging Maya. I noticed Rick wasn't even in her latest fantasy of running FC. lol  You get what you pay for, Rick.

• Love 9
Quinn as Sheila 2.0? Not seeing it. Sheila's dirty deeds seems to take much longer to plot and implement.

...Quinn has an advantage  or weakness, if you like, in that she loves Wyatt.  Sheila never really loved anyone more than herself. That love gives Quinn a path to redemption that Sheila never had or cared to have.

agreed with both of these. I never thought about it like that for the latter, but even when Sheila was doing things in the name of other folks, it was always about herself, ultimately. I kinda wonder what happened to Mary/Erica after she left Sheila to rot in jail for shooting Taylor.

• Love 2

So I've missed several episodes this month and while I know Brad's grasp of the law is tenious at best, has it ever been explained exactly how this piece of paper gives Rick absolute control?  Particulary since it would be gained under fraudulent circumstances since he hasn't really reconciled with Caroline?

It might be interesting to see Ridge, Thorne and the rest of the Forresters file a lawsuit against Rick charging fraud.  Not something any CEO wants to have happen.

In addition, Caroline and Ridge probably don't have "non-compete" clauses in their contracts, heck they probably don't even have contracts.  They could leave along with any number of other employees.

A judge would probably issue an injunction forbidding Rick from making any business decisions while the lawsuit is going on.  This could drag on for years.

Then there is the fact that Caroline and Rick are still married and California is a 50/50 community property state.  Any first year law student could help her take Rick for millions and she could possibly end up as part owner of FC depending on how far she wants to push this.  She could also drag out the actual divorce for years as well.  Any attempt by Rick to paint her with adultery would be laughed out of court while he and Maya would be put through the wringer during depositions and hearings.

There is also such a thing as a bifurcated divorce, where the parties agree to end the marriage but not on the settlement.  Rick needs to remember that once they are divorced, Caroline is free to remarry just as he is.  Just imagine his ire (and Maya's for that matter),  as she and Ridge marry, start their own design house while he is stuck in limbo since he can't do anything with FC or his money due to the lawsuit by the rest of the Forrester family and/or the remaining settlement details from the divorce.

In the meantime, Bill would be using Spencer Publications to drag Rick and Maya through the mud every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

We might actually see someone have a real, live conniption fit.

I don't really thing Brad is that clever and I believe that

Steffy's return in late Jan will have something to do with the ownership of FC because of her shares

but this scenario could give the show storylines for years.

Edited by LuLu123
  • Love 11

Some of these spoilers about Eric 

being ok with Rick's machinations, and still deciding to back him

, had me up in arms I say. So, I went in search of clarification and this is what I found; 

Rick apparently spills the beans about him and Maya. I am led to believe it is the pressure of Ivy knowing, and Rick feels compelled to come clean. But he doesn't say anything about his bigger plans to take the company from Eric, so Eric still wants to support his son. Also, and very troubling, is the spoiler that even after finding out Rick has been lying to her, Caroline still wants to work on their marriage.

Also, I read a small piece about Brooke's return; I won't spoiler since it wasn't presented as such. Bradley says they have a really big SL for Brooke in 2015; a SL they have wanted to do for sometime now, but they have kept putting it off. According to Brad, this SL will challenge Brooke/KKL like never before, and will take the character in a whole new direction. Now they have my attention. It appears that all the men will be spoken for; Bill with Katie, Deacon with Quinn, Ridge with (hopefully) Caroline, although new spoilers say

Caroline and Carter become an item..YUCK!!!

and there is talk of a Eric/Taylor redux, so that doesn't leave much on the canvas for Brooke. So what could this new direction be? Maybe she will fight for control of FC's again, or will jump into the fray for the CEO spot. Whatever it turns out to be, I am stoked for something new for Brooke. 

Word to your entire post LuLu123; I like the way you think!

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 3

Wyatt needs to stop walking into Liam's house without knocking or ringing the bell. That annoys the fuck out of me.

Maya needs to stay away from Caroline. She's so insecure she has to flaunt her fucking a married man who doesn't love her vibes in front of the wife. She has no class and thinks that the fact that Rick's not sleeping with Caroline means that he's devoted to her stupid self. Hey Myrna: Rick knows that if he makes love to his wife he'll be done for in his stupid, ill-advised plan of revenge, because he, um, actually still loves her!!!!

I hope Caroline moves on and Rick blows a gasket because he's so jealous.

Speaking of which, I saw a Ron Moss celebrity wife swap clip on The Soup last week and there's no way he would have been able to do the scenes that the current Ridge has been filming. He looks like Caroline's grandpa! The CBS switchboard would have blown up to bits from outraged callers! So gross.

• Love 8

Speaking of which, I saw a Ron Moss celebrity wife swap clip on The Soup last week and there's no way he would have been able to do the scenes that the current Ridge has been filming. He looks like Caroline's grandpa! The CBS switchboard would have blown up to bits from outraged callers! So gross.

How dare you misspell his name like that. We all know it has multiple nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn's! (j/k)

• Love 7

According to Brad, this SL will challenge Brooke/KKL like never before, and will take the character in a whole new direction.

Pomes and helicopter piloting for Brooke !

I didn't get my Christmas wish, Maya's horrendously distracting wig is still there. 

• Love 5

Oh great, now that I've seen that Wyatt/Liam scene I don't want to see the brothers at each others throats again over yet another woman. Can't they bond like the Winchester brothers? Or send Wyatt after Aly or something? She barely gets screentime. I guess Ivy really is the only age appropriate female (aside from Maya who's otherwise occupato) until Steffy comes back.

Oh Rick, so silly. Eric doesn't care about ANYONE more than he cares about Ridge. That's the theme song of the show, bro.

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 3

Did Rick sign any legal document that stated that he could only be CEO if he remained married to Caroline? I don't see how it's fraud if he didn't.

The legal definition of the word fraud is "intentional misrepresentation of material existing fact made by one person to another with knowledge of its falsity and for the purpose of inducing the other person to act".

Rick knows that Eric's conditions for remaining CEO are reconciling fully with Caroline and no longer allowing his emotions to dictate his business decision

So the question for the court would be did Rick, by lying about his marriage to Caroline and thus getting Eric to sign the papers, commit fraud?  There is no gurantee that Ridge or anyone else would win the case, but it would drag on for years.

• Love 1
new spoilers say

Caroline and Carter become an item..

YUCK!!!

I don't feel "yuck" about the possibility but I do wonder how that could happen.

Carter would be going after his boss' wife and his BFF Ridge's crush. Caroline would be getting with yet another employee of her husband's and someone who'd be a rather on-the-nose counterpoint to Maya. I just don't see why either of them would go there unless they're both drunk or something. I just hope Caroline is being conscientious about using birth control.

(This is just speculation about the above spoiler.)

I wonder what Quinn would do if Wyatt decided he didn't want Hope anymore? Would she finally let it go or would she take it upon herself to pressure him back into it? It's not clear to me whether her obsession is specifically about Hope or if she would be just as psycho about any woman Wyatt wanted. (Or, if it's simply about keeping Liam from having Hope.)

• Love 2

Didn't Quinn dislike Hope initially? She only started warming up to her when Hope chose Q.A.J. for the H.F.T.F. contract.

I always laugh when they show "Quinn Artisan Jewelers" with a loading dock and a fleet of box trucks. It looks like they're delivering televisions instead of jewelry.

• Love 6

I have to admit, when Rick said "and a snow bunny in the other", I thought he was talking about a marshmallow. Silly me! 

I wish they would cut Rena Sofer's hair. The cropped style she had when she first came on was much better and more villainous. This long locks thing makes her look dowdy.

Why on Earth did Ridge mention motherhood to Caroline other than to hit the audience with an enormous plothammer? Isn't "I think you'd be a great parent" only something you would say if you were presently in the vicinity of small children/already discussing having children/not two people who had almost inappropriately PIV'd? Even on this crazy show, that seemed so out of the blue.

LuLu123, I like your ideas. B&B used to do heaps of courtroom stuff; maybe they're due for a visit.

and there is talk of a Eric/Taylor redux

Shush RuntheTable! Hush your mouth right this instant!

Re:

Carter & Caroline... LG & LSV joke about it a lot on Twitter, so I think that's where that's come from.

ETA: Forgot to mention how much I love watching JMC & TK together. They play off one another so well.

Edited by St3phForrester
  • Love 6

Rick:  Da-da, I have some papers for you to sign.

Eric:  What papers?

Rick:  You know, the ones we talked about.  The ones giving me forever control (I can't say that long word) of Forrester Creations. 

Eric:  And why are we doing this?

Rick:  Da-da!  To prove you love me as much as you love Ridge.

Eric:  (Mumbling)  Well, you know I do, what's all the fuss about? 

Rick (sucking his thumb and kicking against the chair leg):  I just won't believe it till you sign these papers making me the always C.E.O. 

Eric:  Well.  Well.

Rick:  Also, while we are at it, my attorney has prepared these other papers.  Here's the transfer of title to your car, joint bank account papers--your account, of course--we'll need the keys to the safe depost box, but we can do that later.   And here are papers transferring the deed to the house to me.  

Eric:  All that?

Rick:  I have big doubts.   

Eric:  Ah.

Rick:  What? 

Eric:  Hmm. 

Rick:  Are you hesitating?  You can't expect me to do my best work here when you don't have confidence in me.  When you won't do the first thing--well, several things--that I ask you.  You are telling me that I am not worth your signature on the only thing--well, again, several things--I ask you.  You are saying that I am not equal to Ridge. 

Eric:  I didn't say that.

Rick:  But you didn't sign.  See the pen there?  You didn't pick it up. 

Eric:  I'm afraid I have a sudden attack of paralysis.  See, I can't move my hand.  I must have caught it from Ridge.  Sorry, Rick, just can't sign today.  Never was good with my feet. 

• Love 11

Ivy continues to grow on me; after being treated like the bad guy by Rick and Maya, she still only wants what is best for Rick. Then, when Wyatt just barged in on her and Liam, she had the class to leave and not listen to what they were going to discuss about Hope. That is such a rarity on the show that it really stood out for me; in most cases these characters wouldn't get the hint if someone ordered up a bulldozer to help them "out". 

And here I thought Rick was going to do the right thing, but he was just having one of his "spells". He is so worried about Ivy, but he remains in the dark about Othello. If he knew about Othello, I imagine he would be engaging in hand porn with Eric in order to get him to sign those papers "this is how it is done dad; first you put a capital E". 

I hate whiny brats, particularly when they are adults. So, the only way Eric can demonstrate his unabiding love and trust in Rick is to sign away the company that he founded. And why isn't Eric getting a clue that Rick hasn't forgiven anyone when he waxes on about Ridge and how he is trying to run roughshod over him. When has Eric seen Ridge exhibiting that behavior? Not anytime in the present; Ridge has only been gracious since the fallout from Maya's big fucking mouth. I am beginning to wonder if this whole SL isn't being written to exhibit Eric's failing mental capacities. 

Maya needs to get out of Caroline's grill. She is not helping her cause by traipsing into the office and antagonizing her lover's wife. Maya needs to take a step back and reexamine this whole situation. Why should her and Rick's future be based on him getting iron clad control of the company business? Yeah, so if Rick spills the beans he thinks Eric will take the CEO spot away, but he will still be gainfully employed, and well rewarded financially, and he will still be a Forrester, so what is the issue? If Rick loves Maya as much as she thinks he does, then he would just tell all and let the chips fall where they will, because he and Maya love each other dammit! I would find that far more entertaining than this secret love affair nonsense. It would at least be a fair fight with Caroline in the know, and that could be the whole problem; Maya knows what her chances would be if the gloves were off. 

I continue to grow impatient for more Caroline/Ridge action. The spoilers give me no hope of that incredible union ever happening. Stupid show.

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 8

If he knew about Othello, I imagine he would be engaging in hand porn with Eric in order to get him to sign those papers "this is how it is done dad; first you put a capital E".

Kind of like Ridge & Caroline doing the sketches together haha.

If Rick loves Maya as much as she thinks he does, then he would just tell all and let the chips fall where they will, because he and Maya love each other dammit!

Especially since (if I'm remembering this scene correctly) Maya told Rick that she doesn't care if he gave up being CEO to be with her. Should be a big red flag that Rick's grudge against Ridge goes above & beyond his feelings about anything/anyone else.

• Love 2

Maya needs to get out of Caroline's grill. She is not helping her cause by traipsing into the office and antagonizing her lover's wife. Maya needs to take a step back and reexamine this whole situation. Why should her and Rick's future be based on him getting iron clad control of the company business? Yeah, so if Rick spills the beans he thinks Eric will take the CEO spot away, but he will still be gainfully employed, and well rewarded financially, and he will still be a Forrester, so what is the issue? If Rick loves Maya as much as she thinks he does, then he would just tell all and let the chips fall where they will, because he and Maya love each other dammit! I would find that far more entertaining than this secret love affair nonsense. It would at least be a fair fight with Caroline in the know, and that could be the whole problem; Maya knows what her chances would be if the gloves were off.

Because Rick and Maya's "love" for each other is nonsense. Rick wants nothing more than to be better than Ridge, it's all about sticking it to Ridge and Maya's fantasy showed she is all about sticking it to Caroline. That's why I can't wait for them to be stuck together long enough to figure out what a fool Rick is. He'll be stuck with Maya, in love with Caroline and jealous over whatever she's doing and Maya will be thrilled with Rick's power and money till he won't stop mooning over Caroline. That will be fun to watch, if it does turn out that way.

• Love 9
Rick wants nothing more than to be better than Ridge, it's all about sticking it to Ridge and Maya's fantasy showed she is all about sticking it to Caroline. That's why I can't wait for them to be stuck together long enough to figure out what a fool Rick is. He'll be stuck with Maya, in love with Caroline and jealous over whatever she's doing and Maya will be thrilled with Rick's power and money till he won't stop mooning over Caroline. That will be fun to watch, if it does turn out that way.

The only thing you left out thewhiteowl, was Caroline being "stuck" by Ridge. And, yes, I did say "by" and not "with". My need is that great. And I am pathetic. But I loved your entire synopsis!

Every time Maya has one of her "matriarch of the family" delusions, I envision that big picture of Stephanie hopping off the wall and going to make a house call to Maya.

I forgot to add to my earlier spoilers that, 

they are planning an entire SL around the portrait. The words used to describe the SL were, big, explosive and revealing.

If you can believe that.

• Love 5
I forgot to add to my earlier spoilers that,  

they are planning an entire SL around the portrait. The words used to describe the SL were, big, explosive and revealing.

If you can believe that.

Wow, that has the potential to be some kind of wonderful.  I can picture Susan Flannery in her retirement, kind of bored, but not too bored to come back to work at B&B.  She gets a phone call from Bradley Bell who has a great idea:  Stephanie's ghost comes back and talks through the familiar portrait.  SF never has to leave her house a la Don Pardo.  She can record her dialogue from the comfort of her own home.  Plotwise, Brooke can carry the wisecracking portrait with her wherever she goes, it can sit at the head of the table at holidays, it can be present at board meetings.  This could be part of the new exciting Brooke storyline alluded to previously.  Can you just hear the portrait go off when it overhears Maya going on about being the new Forrester matriarch.  Can't you just hear "Bitch, please!

• Love 10

Wow, that has the potential to be some kind of wonderful.  I can picture Susan Flannery in her retirement, kind of bored, but not too bored to come back to work at B&B.  She gets a phone call from Bradley Bell who has a great idea:  Stephanie's ghost comes back and talks through the familiar portrait.  SF never has to leave her house a la Don Pardo.  She can record her dialogue from the comfort of her own home.  Plotwise, Brooke can carry the wisecracking portrait with her wherever she goes, it can sit at the head of the table at holidays, it can be present at board meetings.  This could be part of the new exciting Brooke storyline alluded to previously.  Can you just hear the portrait go off when it overhears Maya going on about being the new Forrester matriarch.  Can't you just hear "Bitch, please!

I had a similar thought - this will be tied into the big Brooke story line they're talking about.  Brooke will develop a relationship with

the painting. 

• Love 2

Are they trying to back off Ridge/Caroline?  I don't mind the awkwardness with them right now but I wish I had more confidence that they were headed for a full blown romance.

While I don't care one way or the other when it comes to gratuitous shirtless scenes, I find Carter's disturbing. (And not in a good way, I'm more a fan of toned and trim.)  Is the actor a body builder or just overzealous? 

I like that last spoiler.  

I wonder if there is a coded message or a secret letter with explosive news?

ETA:  Are bathtub scenes taking the place of endless montages now that Hope is off-screen?

Edited by tessaray
  • Love 4

Every time Maya has one of her "matriarch of the family" delusions, I envision that big picture of Stephanie hopping off the wall and going to make a house call to Maya.  

Wouldn't it be cool if all of a sudden the picture was hanging on Maya's wall? And it started haunting her like only a picture of Stephanie could? Haha!

• Love 9

Wouldn't it be cool if all of a sudden the picture was hanging on Maya's wall? And it started haunting her like only a picture of Stephanie could? Haha!

"Rick? Why did you bring that big portrait of Stephanie over and hang it on my wall?"  "What?  Why would I do that?" 

• Love 6

Line of the day by Rick... "I WILL NOT BE THORNE !" Nice of the writers to take time for their monthly cheap shot at Thorne.

I want the Stephanie painting and Floating Head Darla become a crime solving duo. They can start with the Montemayor case.

It felt like Maya and Caroline were having a smugness competition today, it made me dislike them both. (I have a very low tolerance for smugness)

What's the world coming to when I watch an episode and Ridge is the most like-able person in it ?

• Love 9

Karla Mosely is looking fantastic these days. Not to say that she didn't look great before but WOW! The feathered hairstyle really suits her too. Just gorgeous.

Line of the day by Rick... "I WILL NOT BE THORNE !" Nice of the writers to take time for their monthly cheap shot at Thorne.

Ah-haha oh poor Thorne. The hopeless romantic in me still dreams of him and Brooke rekindling their long ago affair. So much chemistry. Gah!

It felt like Maya and Caroline were having a smugness competition today, it made me dislike them both. (I have a very low tolerance for smugness)

That's probably the most apt description. So silly these woman.

I'm pretty sure that's the spoiler. Frankly I think ghost Stephanie's time is better spent getting Ridge to stop fantasizing about every blonde on the show. But that's just me.

Are they trying to back off Ridge/Caroline?  I don't mind the awkwardness with them right now but I wish I had more confidence that they were headed for a full blown romance.

As I mentioned before Caroline's portrayer says that Caroline is in love with Ridge and far more in love with Ridge than with Rick, so if you're a Caroline/Ridge fan I wouldn't worry as I'm sure this is only just the beginning.

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 5

I am a week late on this, but did anyone else miss the fact that the dog show was a shout out to FW's movie role in Best in Show?  I was watching this on vacay, and hubby happened to see it and thought it had something to do with BIS, when I pointed out, no it's a soap.  

• Love 3

Or better yet......let Caroline smuggle it out, hang it in the apt to gaslight Maya and Rick. 

Heee heee.  Good times.

eta.....Best in Show is a great movie and I caught that right away.  I'm sure they let FW ad lib that because he is a veteran improv comic.  Anyone remember Fernwood Tonight?

Edited by OhioSongbird
  • Love 4

Although tessaray you might have another interloper in your Caroline/Ridge plans. I can't help but notice that this is the second time Ridge has seen Carter shirtless, if that's not an anvil I don't know what is ;)

God Carter's good-looking. *siiiiiigh* Why does he look so good? Did he shave his head or shave his face or what?!

ETA Also Ridge, "struggling artist" does not equate to taking a break from your mansion to sleep in your office which BTW is bigger than my apartment. Not so much dude.

Rick and Maya need to learn how to play a room. First of all don't ask your Dad for irrevocable control, ask him for 1-5 years of irrevocable control, stipulate that you will fully support the Caroline/Ridge line in that time and play to your Dad's ego (which is HUGE). I'm sure in that time you can figure out how to make it permanent, hell if you don't know how just call Stephen Harper for tips.

Second, Maya if the reason you're going to the office is to push Caroline with Ridge then you might want to act as if you're on the losing hand of something so that she doesn't get suspicious, Caroline's not the brightest bulb in the box but she does have a brain. You don't go gloating around when you nearly got fired by your "ex-lover", people will be able to see that something's up. The point was valid, she's hot for Ridge, so make that your focal point, not all this other crap that you're supposed to be on the losing end of. I understand the Caroline/Maya game is to circle around and piss on each other (Caroline did it at the baby shower) but have some sense.  C'mon Raya, I'm here for the scheming (and the tub scenes) but if you're sharing a brain, why don't you get one that works. /Kelly Kapowski.

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 6

Or better yet......let Caroline smuggle it out, hang it in the apt to gaslight Maya and Rick. 

Heee heee.  Good times.

eta.....Best in Show is a great movie and I caught that right away.  I'm sure they let FW ad lib that because he is a veteran improv comic.  Anyone remember Fernwood Tonight?

I did feel very stupid when hubs pointed it out to me!  Yes, Fernwood Tonight, another great show.