Type keyword(s) to search

S31.E08: You Call, We Haul

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

Wow i am shocked that the green team won that reward challenge! I thought the purple team was gonna dominate. Joe is just making his target bigger and bigger winning these challenges like this, shucks even Keith is threat at this point

• Love 6

Not able to really watch (and when I can the sound is off-I'm supposed to be working, after all).

I wish they would show the schoolyard picks.  I know it isn't the most riveting TV but I would sometimes like to see how the teams end up the way they are (I figured Joe & co would win, due to the Wiglesworth redemption and the other team seemed so heavily stacked, so it seemed obvious the underdogs would prevail).  Joe's got quite a little boy smile.  I agree, he isn't doing anything to diminish his target but he hasn't all season.  At this point he isn't going to, and shouldn't try to lay low.

They come up with some really random quotes for these episodes.

And, if they are going to have endurance challenges, why not a good old fashioned 'hold your hand on the pole' so we can see it slip off like Rudy, or have one of the ladies tell one of the other ladies they are about to fall out of their shirt (just like Neleh/Kathy from Marquesas-distracting her enough that she lets go).  Some of these used to go on for hours and hours.  Now it seems over and done with in the length of an episode.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 6

The only thing that would have made that more epic is if Kelley, Ciera, or Abi yelled "we're your new Lill".

I think I would have been disappointed if Kass didn't flip everyone the bird.  Savage is a sore loser.

WTG Kelley on the idol play!  That's what I like to see (especially since it saved her!)  Loved the look on Savage, Stephen, and Tasha's faces!  That was epic!!!  Hopefully this shakes things up.  I'd hate to see it be like last season, where Jenn's boot didn't buy her alliance more than 3 more days.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 16

Not able to really watch (and when I can the sound is off-I'm supposed to be working, after all).

I wish they would show the schoolyard picks.  I know it isn't the most riveting TV but I would sometimes like to see how the teams end up the way they are (I figured Joe & co would win, due to the Wiglesworth redemption and the other team seemed so heavily stacked, so it seemed obvious the underdogs would prevail).  Joe's got quite a little boy smile.  I agree, he isn't doing anything to diminish his target but he hasn't all season.  At this point he isn't going to, and shouldn't try to lay low.

They come up with some really random quotes for these episodes.

And, if they are going to have endurance challenges, why not a good old fashioned 'hold your hand on the pole' so we can see it slip off like Rudy, or have one of the ladies tell one of the other ladies they are about to fall out of their shirt (just like Neleh/Kathy from Marquesas-distracting her enough that she lets go).  Some of these used to go on for hours and hours.  Now it seems over and done with in the length of an episode.

that's the point (regrettably).  after Tom & Ian broke the regular endurances, they went to the ones that could finish quick and easy. Which sucks. I miss the Stand here and Suffer. without having to balance crap.

• Love 4

Wow!   That was just awesome!

Biggest move of the season so far!  Go Wentworth!

Savage really had it coming.  Class move at the end there too, Big Guy!

I hope this continues to shake things up.

Trust your gut Joe.  You knew you still should have sided with the girls!

Edited by vb68
  • Love 12

DAMN! That was orgasmic!!  Well done Kelley.  Cut off one of the heads of those snakes.

Damn! Keith is tough.  

"Joe's balls continue to move......"  Probst doing all he could to get everybody sweaty.  Hey, it's ratings and Joe brings the pretty.

Nice entry to tribal Kass.  Fuck 'em all.  Nice eye rolls Ciera.  Amazing how she can cross-eye them!  And then she trolls Savage on the way out and he sinks to Kass's level.  Excellent!  

He'll have lots of time to stew at Ponderosa.

• Love 17

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaa

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

BWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm sorry. that was amazing. that was.. 

Edguardo just got bumped to 2nd place. this was amazing. just the whole "Oh Crap." and the slew of wentworths and then. "SAVAGE". the face palm, the unbelievable and then Wentworth's "At least you made the Jury."

I love Wentworth. that is all.

man. I can't stop laughing.

Did Kelley say that, or did Abi?  For some reason I thought it was Abi.  Guess that means I'll have to watch it again.

Awesome episode--man, was I getting tired of Savage.  I'm not as familiar with his season as I am with some of the others--my history of watching Survivor is off and on depending on what night it aired and the days I worked--but he did not make a great impression on me here.

• Love 6

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!! HA HA SAVAGE! Have fun with Kiss in Ponderosa. You can lull her to sleep with tales of your supermodel wife. Ciara and Wentworth rock! My only regret is that Kelley had to use her idol, but if she hadn't .  .  . That was brilliant and now the core alliance is blown to smithereens. I loved seeing their faces as Jeff read the votes, especially Tasha's.

• Love 15

That was so amazing!!!  I'm still smiling.  I was counting along each time Kelley's name was read and when it got to 9 I put the computer down and sat forward, waiting with glee at who the ladies voted for.  Yes, I was expecting Stephen, but when Savage's name was read...it was oh so satisfying.

• Love 16

Jeremy's body all over that Reward Challenge.  Hoisting that Cube thing upon his shoulders.  Oh mama mama mama mama.

I'm sorry but it is so hysterical that Spencer is NOT the nerdiest person in this season.  I'm sorry to find every element of Spencer fascinating, but I do.  

Andrew taking the show seriously is still so funny.

I still dislike Ciera.  Not hate like Kass, just dislike.  I don't like her.  What does her body language remind me of?  Is it a praying mantis?  Kermit the Frog?  

The Two ball challenge!  For men with two balls

That Immunity Challenge - most fucking tense challenge ever.  Joe is a fucking beast.  He is so fucking unreal.  Poor Spencer he looked so defeated when he lost.   Fishbach wasn't even near first out this time.

I'm starting to think Kelley Wentworth is really hot.  I got a little jealous when she was being flirty with Joe.  It would be basically zero possibility that I could resist doing that.

Spencer is in a fantastic position isn't he?  The girls all seem to trust him and not put him in the Controlling Top 4/5. And I think Jeremy has trusted Feelings Boy since Day 1.  I don't think Spencer should even play in the immunity challenges as hard as he does.  He always gets close to Joe then loses, so what is the point?  He just shows everyone he's the second toughest threat in the game.

I also thought it was Abi who said "At least you made the jury."  Hehe :)

I thought the purple team was gonna dominate.

No, I thought the complete opposite.  Green has Kelly Wiggles, Joe, and Kelley W. right?  And purple had Fishbach and Abi.  I actually thought Purple would do a lot worse than they did.  Wiggles is a whitewater rafting instructor (am I making that up?) That's why it was so embarrassing she lost the challenge in Season 1; she wanted to win this one so bad.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 17

Joe wanted to work with the girls, Spencer's been a bottom feeder, Stephen's wanted to make a big move, Kelly Wigles always finds herself in the minority (she's still outplayed even when she votes with the majority!).  That's why I'm hoping this will shake the game up.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 4

Did Kelley say that, or did Abi?  For some reason I thought it was Abi.  Guess that means I'll have to watch it again.

Abi did indeed say that and also "right back at you" after Savage gave her the bird. Speaking of Abi, how has she not received a single confessional since the merge?

• Love 6

Where was the split vote? In fact, why didn't Savage and Joe try to get them to split the vote, then flip so that 5 was enough to vote out Stephen?

Either way...

YESSSSSS! Smug ass bitch gets roasted. Glory to Wentworth.

• Love 7

Like honestly,  I was  surprised that the votes weren't split

and honestly,  - paint me a sore loser too  if you were told it was one way - then it was thrust back on you, and NO ONE was making a move  - I would have A: played my Idol and B: been a brat about it to. to me it's like playing a trump in Uno, or Crazy Eights or whatever  and you come back (for that round) you get pumped up and you cheer, crow, etc, and move on. I wouldn't blame anyone for those reactions 

It's how they deal with it afterwards. they're still at the bottom. 

• Love 20

I really can't believe that they ALL voted for Wentworth. I thought they would at least split the vote for Kelley & Ciera. That was freaking awesome. One of the most EPIC Tribal Councils ever!!!!!!!

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 10

That TC was great. Kudos to Wentworth. She's been playing hard this go around compared to SJDS.

Did Kelley say that, or did Abi? For some reason I thought it was Abi. Guess that means I'll have to watch it again.

It was Abi. That's why Savage flipped the bird.
  • Love 3

Loving the girl alliance of Wentworth, Ciara, and Abi.  The group was right to target Wentworth first as she is the strongest player.

ETA:  IMO, they didn't split the vote because they severely underestimated Wentworth and assumed she would be an easy boot.  You know what they say about the word assume.

Edited by susannot
  • Love 11

That was an awesome TC.  I can't believe they didn't split the vote, people are always splitting the vote. I would be offended if I was Kelley and knew they didn't think I was capable of having found an idol.  The looks of terror on everyone's faces were hilarious.  And I loved that she hadn't even told her alliance about the idol so everyone was shocked.

• Love 15

LOL!  So glad Savage got the boot.  He was getting so smug and holier-than-thou.  I'm not a huge fan of Ciera and Fishbach either, but the way he reacted to them daring to play the game really didn't sit well with me.  In other news, it turns out that Kelly Wentworth has serious game when she's playing without her dumbass father.  So awesome!

To top it all off, Abi-Maria's taunt too Savage as he left was also LOL-worthy.  "At least you made jury!"

Edited by me5671
  • Love 10

Awesome episode--man, was I getting tired of Savage.  I'm not as familiar with his season as I am with some of the others--my history of watching Survivor is off and on depending on what night it aired and the days I worked--but he did not make a great impression on me here.

It may have been Abi. Heck it could have been of Ciera. 

Honestly - me too. and I was really team Savage at first, Maybe I was just uber-anti Outcast twist or something, but I liked Andrew in Pearl islands and I got uber tired of him here, and even if this was say, Varner (sniff. no Jury!!). i still would have had the exact same reaction. i never saw this coming, it came, and i lost it. it was great. 

• Love 3

Andrew taking the show seriously is still so funny.

I'm sure he will relive this one for another dozen years like last time.

So why didn't they split the vote?  Cocky, cocky, cocky.

• Love 11

I hope that all the tribals are as interesting as the last two have been.

I think I kind of understand what Ciera is saying about "big moves" and I think some of them in the alliance did too.

Glad they made the smarter decision to get rid of Savage instead of Stephen. Stephen's not winning any immunities, and isn't as arrogant.

Edited by dkb
  • Love 10

I'm a fan of Wentworth and would have been more excited about that idol play if either a) they had split the frigging votes and gotten Ciera out or b) Stephen had been voted out. I am over him. Whine whine whine...

I love how Ciera talks about the four on the top but she doesn't even know if it's Stephen or Joe in the 4th spot. Yet again, it becomes clear that she is simply pissed because people aren't playing the way she wants them to. That being said, I was frustrated with Jeremy saving Stephen tonight...I wonder if he regrets that now.

• Love 10