Type keyword(s) to search

Janelle Brown: Smarter Than Your Average Brown (Maybe)

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, riverblue22 said:

I have a terrible sweet tooth and a couple of months ago I gave up candy (except for a random Hershey kiss here and there).  It didn't take long to lose my taste for sweet candy, and that candy corn is a definite turn off to me.  Should have done it ages ago...  Janelle, you could do it too.

But she HAS done it! Didn't she boast recently that Plexus has eliminated all of her sugar cravings? So she can easily have a couple of pounds of candy corn (ick!) sitting around the stinky ol' RV. Right?!? 🙃

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

So I haven't been keeping up with these numskulls since the end of the last season. I was surprised to see that Janelle is living in a camper and acting like it is a great adventure. No it isn't when sister wife #4 is living in a mini mansion that she and Kody purchased with funds from the sale of the other wive's Vegas property. Janelle, Mary and Christine are pathetic. Is there a picture of them somewhere lying on the ground and letting Kody and Robyn wipe their feet on the backs of the other Wives? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

So I haven't been keeping up with these numskulls since the end of the last season. I was surprised to see that Janelle is living in a camper and acting like it is a great adventure. No it isn't when sister wife #4 is living in a mini mansion that she and Kody purchased with funds from the sale of the other wive's Vegas property. Janelle, Mary and Christine are pathetic. Is there a picture of them somewhere lying on the ground and letting Kody and Robyn wipe their feet on the backs of the other Wives? 

Robyn would have us know that she and Sol must maintain perfect atmospheric conditions at all times, as they NEARLY had pneumonia in the past.

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
On 8/9/2021 at 8:42 PM, sandals said:

I love candy corn!! I really do. I have to limit how much we have in the house around Halloween. 

Same! And I mix it with salted peanuts.  It tastes like a payday candy bar..

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Has Kodester been back for another al fresco dinner?

I think that's him in the earlier pic of the starry sky that Garrison took!

On 8/10/2021 at 6:52 PM, Sandy W said:

Robyn would have us know that she and Sol must maintain perfect atmospheric conditions at all times, as they NEARLY had pneumonia in the past.

This made me bark laugh and I scared both cats! 🤣 😂 

• LOL 9
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

Same. It’s pretty easy, actually. 

Yes, but I bet neither of you are addicted to chaos and making things much more difficult and harried than they ever need to be! 😆 

How many Brown's does it take to change a shower head?

All of them! One to actually change it, while the rest stand by exasperated as Kody runs around like a headless chicken

• LOL 14
  • Love 1

Before you get a new showerhead, Janelle, first google the model you have to see if it has a flow restrictor to "save" water that you can remove.  Some lower the pressure so much that you end up using much more water to rinse shampoo out.  My hair has a texture similar to Savanah's and find I have to use 1.5X more water with a flow-restricting head as I have to rinse much longer. (I close the tub stopper to see how much total water is needed for each shower head). Other restrictors are able to increase the water force to rinse faster.  Check out the reviews before buying anything.  And use plumber's tape for a dripless connection and a towel or something to prevent scratching the fixture with your wrench (steps mentioned in the directions that scatterbrained/no-attention-span Kootie would probably skip). 

Kootie never replaced the basement wife's low-pressure showerhead that he wouldn't use, so don't wait for him to help you!

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, JenMcSnark said:

Exactly.  'Healthy "glow"' should have been 'Healthy" glow'.  

I’m one of those who gets super red at least amount of exertion.  By the time I break apart and stack four pallets (60 count of 30 lb bags of dogfood each pallet) at work, I’m as red as a pickled beet and a sweaty mess. Then again, I can’t imagine Janelle breaking apart pallets of anything .  
Oh and I also adore candy corn. 
Janelle seems to be trying to keep the attention off her imploding family on SM.  Or on her exploding guts.  Pick one. 

Edited by Meowwww
Redundant stuff
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Yes, but I bet neither of you are addicted to chaos and making things much more difficult and harried than they ever need to be! 😆 

How many Brown's does it take to change a shower head?

All of them! One to actually change it, while the rest stand by exasperated as Kody runs around like a headless chicken

Your post reminded me of when Kody was trying to mount Janelle's flatscreen on the wall. He ran around to all the houses before finally discovering that all necessary tools and hardware were in the box with the TV! I believe this was while they were still all in the Vegas rennuls.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Teafortwo said:

Your post reminded me of when Kody was trying to mount Janelle's flatscreen on the wall. He ran around to all the houses before finally discovering that all necessary tools and hardware were in the box with the TV! I believe this was while they were still all in the Vegas rennuls.

Oh Kodouche.  I’m a mere monogamist and have mounted TVs on walls.  I’ve also run wires through walls, changed many shower heads (it’s easy…plumbers tape is your friend). 
I think he’s more chaotic because he doesn’t know how to do anything.  Remember the RV poop water? 

• LOL 14
15 hours ago, Meowwww said:

I’m one of those who gets super red at least amount of exertion.  By the time I break apart and stack four pallets (60 count of 30 lb bags of dogfood each pallet) at work, I’m as red as a pickled beet and a sweaty mess. Then again, I can’t imagine Janelle breaking apart pallets of anything .  
Janelle seems to be trying to keep the attention off her imploding family on SM.  Or on her exploding guts.  Pick one. 

I do too now that I am 100 lbs overweight (and oh. my. god. that is so hard to type!).  Which I think is more like Janelle's redness than Janelle's redness is to yours.  haha 

I WISH I could break and stack four pallets!  Talk about a great crossfit workout!  Good on you!

• Love 10

D2565F43-9852-417B-9F96-12292B542091.jpeg

This is what happens when you decide to get serious about #selfcare 🎤well health in general! 

My program is simple. It’s not expensive. And it focuses on actual results that can last a lifetime. This isn’t a trend or a fad. I’ve tried some of those things and it wasn’t lasting! These are real life changes……and that’s where it’s at!  Say good-bye to sugar cravings, exhaustion, anxiety, poor sleep, low energy and so much more!

Get serious…..your worth it. 
Make a decision…..keep promises to yourself.
Choose simple…..this system is for anyone. 

Today, try my program for $50-$60 off and I’ll help you get started with a simple system that will lead you to success 🙌🏼

Message me if you're ready to start this journey!

• LOL 14

Well you would think that the RV already would have come with something like that already, knowing people are using it for traveling and having limited access, not for someone plopped on plague infested land. Has there been any mention of her looking for a rennal ? Or will this be the Janelle -2.0 ? 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

This is what happens when you decide to get serious about #selfcare 🎤well health in general! 

My program is simple. It’s not expensive. And it focuses on actual results that can last a lifetime. This isn’t a trend or a fad. I’ve tried some of those things and it wasn’t lasting! These are real life changes……and that’s where it’s at!  Say good-bye to sugar cravings, exhaustion, anxiety, poor sleep, low energy and so much more!

Today, try my program for $50-$60 off and I’ll help you get started with a simple system that will lead you to success 🙌🏼

This has to be a joke, right Ginger ? That is what happens when you are not serious, buying the family sized bags of candy corn, she constantly complains on the all above things she said we would say good-bye to... where is the biggest turd emoji ?

• LOL 10
  • Love 7
53 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Oh, FFS.

"This is what happens when you decide to get serious about #selfcare?"  That is RICH coming from someone who has tried every single diet fad for approximately 36 hours and when she didn't drop any weight she Janelle-'splained that it was because her poor widdle schedule was all messed up and blah blah excuses excuses.  And she's telling us that a pink powered drink with non-FDA approved ingredients is the solution to all of our pesky health woes?

Sorry but that large spare tire around her midsection declares otherwise.  

Also WHY do these Plexus people drink their stupid pink drink in an elongated bottle like that?  Yes I am 12 but I have seen way too many women carrying those things and chugging from them like it contains a magic elixir and it looks unintentionally hilarious.

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 19
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

SERIOUSLY? How can anyone look at this without laughing at her? 

How many times has Janelle “decided to get serious about self care”? How many different snake oil potions has she started and never finished? Additionally, she has the audacity to say “results that can last a lifetime” when she’s never shown success on her own. 

A few days ago she was talking about candy corn. This woman can’t even keep track of her own bullshit. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

And it focuses on actual results that can last a lifetime.

And that starts..........when?  Because if you are trying to con people into thinking that there actual "results" this is not the picture to post.

• LOL 1
  • Love 17

Haven't these ladies heard of water? That's what I carry when I'm walking, hiking or out about town.  I do have an occasional beverage with taste, sitting down and enjoying it mindfully, but I don't bathe my teeth in it 24/7. Also, if you spill water you don't end up with pink or orange , etc. stains on things.

• Love 17
9 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Janelle's selfcare journey is circular, like a dog chasing its tail~

• LOL 4
  • Love 12

I've struggled with my weight since high school. I'm 5'2" hate vegetables, worked night shifts.. So I've struggled.

I rarely comment on someone's size. I'm guessing Janelle weighs more now than she did at the 1st weigh in at the gym. I mean wow. She's likely going to need knee replacement surgery if she doesn't lose a hundred plus pounds. Or heart surgery. 

• Love 16
50 minutes ago, Art Of Noiz said:

I've struggled with my weight since high school. I'm 5'2" hate vegetables, worked night shifts.. So I've struggled.

I rarely comment on someone's size. I'm guessing Janelle weighs more now than she did at the 1st weigh in at the gym. I mean wow. She's likely going to need knee replacement surgery if she doesn't lose a hundred plus pounds. Or heart surgery. 

I hear you, I am 5'2" and struggle with my weight, but only since menopause.  Before that I was thin and didn't have to eat like a bird to maintain it.  The same thing happened to my mom, grandmother and great grandmother.  I thought dieting and exercise would save me from their fate, but it didn't.  I was actually following diets and engaging in frequent bike riding and either maintaining or actually gaining!

The excess weight is concentrated in the stomach area.  I am sure it is due to hormonal and metabolic changes that happen after menopause.  And now at my age the weight is impossible to lose unless I engage in abject starvation.  The exercise I do only does so much anymore, too.  Now all it does is prevent weight gain.  To get it to contribute to weight loss would involve constant insane amounts of exercise I couldn't do on a regular basis without hurting myself and leaving myself with no energy to do anything else.  Yet another effect of being older and post-menopausal, and having insulin resistance.  I'm pretty sure Janelle has that too.  It makes losing weight extremely difficult.

Also, you and I have an impediment that Janelle doesn't have.  It's actually been proven that shorter people have a harder time losing weight than taller people because we burn fewer calories.  In order to lose weight we have to go down to low calorie levels most people don't have to suffer through.  Meanwhile diets and just about everywhere sizes portions for "average height" people.  I personally would have a rough time surviving on 1000 calories or less per day, especially at my age when going down that low for anyone is considered unhealthy.  I need all the nutrients I can get as we start to not absorb as much of them as we used to as we age.

Age also plays a role in how fat we look.  As women age they lose muscle mass which is replaced by fat.  Fat takes up more room than muscle.  I am going to be 63 in a couple of weeks and I can honestly say that at this weight I used to take a smaller size 5 years ago.  That's probably because more of my muscle has turned to fat and I now take up more space as a result.  This may actually be happening to Janelle too.  She may have actually lost weight but looks the same as when she was heavier. Janelle has had a weight issue prior to menopause but her present age isn't making her challenge any easier.  She may actually be doing all the stuff she says she's doing and it's just not having much of an effect.  Getting older sucks.

I feel for Janelle but quite honestly I am still somewhat skeptical about her because she doesn't inspire any confidence in me that she is really doing all that she wants the world to think she does.  I somehow doubt that she is eating as healthy as she wants to make us think, and her tendency as a Brown to push snake oil doesn't help her credibility either.

• Love 19
23 minutes ago, Art Of Noiz said:
1 hour ago, Meowwww said:

Is this a joke?   Her foopah is hanging over everything and she looks bigger than ever. And Maddie looks not far behind.  

Word of the day  award goes to you for FOOPAH. 

Her FOOPAH is hanging down rather close to her WHOOHAH.  😉

• LOL 19

Well, technicially a fupa is defined as excess fat over the area right between your hips and above your pubic bone.  I think Janelle just has a really big belly that droops.  Not to put too fine a line on it....

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Cetacean said:

Well, technicially a fupa is defined as excess fat over the area right between your hips and above your pubic bone.  I think Janelle just has a really big belly that droops.  Not to put too fine a line on it....

Having a belly that droops down low is called an apron.  She definitely has one.  Maddie doesn't look too bad IMO for someone who has had two kids in a relatively short period of time.

• Love 10
33 minutes ago, Fosca said:

Having a belly that droops down low is called an apron.  She definitely has one.  Maddie doesn't look too bad IMO for someone who has had two kids in a relatively short period of time.

I just read that an apron belly is often caused by having many children.  It is not only caused by being overweight.  Janelle has two causes together.  Her belly looks like it's been stretched out from having all those kids which makes it hang all the worse.  BTW I started developing a "mini apron" after menopause when I only weighed 160 lbs. and wore a women's size 12.  I couldn't understand it because there was seemingly no reason for it.  Plus I never had kids.  Losing weight only shrinks it but it never seems to disappear even with exercise.  So you don't really have to be obese to have one, and men get them too.  It seems to run in families.  I hate to say it but in that photo it looks like Maddie is hiding a belly - that's how it starts.  I also just found out that there is surgery to remove it and that it isn't considered cosmetic with medical justification.  Wow.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

So many replies on that post include, looking good, ladies.

🤦‍♀️

Any replies she responded to, were  done like this: 

0BEDF8B3-BC3A-4A55-B2A9-698520B88541.jpeg

They’re ALL delusional. Stupid even. I would not, for one second, entertain buying anything from a woman whose physique and mindset NEVER CHANGES. 

What Janelle is actually saying: “I’m obese and can’t do this on my own, but I’m relying on you delusional sycophants to have my back. It works, but you actually have to do the work. I don’t. I like couches and candy corn. But buy it anyways.” 

• Love 12
On 8/12/2021 at 8:29 PM, Meowwww said:

Same here.  My coworkers are always worried about me.  Even when I was 50 pounds lighter I still had a tomato red face when exerting myself.  

• Love 4