Type keyword(s) to search

Janelle Brown: Smarter Than Your Average Brown (Maybe)

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, DakotaJustice said:

Can't really tell much from a face shot. 

Did anyone else notice that she turned off comments?

She always does on Instagram, if it’s Plexus (“product “) related. On Facebook she allows posts, but she answers questions privately.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Can't really tell much from a face shot. 

Did anyone else notice that she turned off comments?

Probably does that so she doesn't have to spend time reading and blocking the warnings from responsible people about the dangers of the "product."

• Love 5

I'm sure camping in summer is nice but I can't help but wonder whether Kody will visit Janelle when the weather turns cold and wet...He'll probably stay nice and warm in the mcMansion.

A thought re. Janelle's weight struggle:  I can't help but wonder why she doesn't turn to the one family member who is actually doing a really good job with this? Unless, of course, Christine has given up on Janelle or maybe because they are not close anymore?

• Love 10

That sycophantic post must be a joke!  

Kootie must have done something rilly special for Robyn to have let him off his leash, and visit Janelle.  Come cold weather, he'll never leave his only wife's mansion.  Ramen-headed jackass.

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

That sycophantic post must be a joke!  

Kootie must have done something rilly special for Robyn to have let him off his leash, and visit Janelle.  Come cold weather, he'll never leave his only wife's mansion.  Ramen-headed jackass.

Hotdogs and S'Mores sounds like a kid's menu.  I wonder if Robyn made Kody bring the little kids with him ensuring that he would not be spending the night and giving her some quiet time.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Hotdogs and S'Mores sounds like a kid's menu.  I wonder if Robyn made Kody bring the little kids with him ensuring that he would not be spending the night and giving her some quiet time.

That sounds about right.  Has Kootie even visited since Chinese takeout night 7 weeks ago?

• Love 5

If I recall correctly, they once said something to the effect that  Kody would escape to Meri’s house in the old days because it was quiet with only one kid. I think Kody now escapes to Janelle’s RV because it doesn’t have a million kids running around like at Robin’s house. Kody will always need at least two wives so he can escape to the other’s house when things gets tough with one wife.

Edited by MakingBacon
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, deirdra said:

That sounds about right.  Has Kootie even visited since Chinese takeout night 7 weeks ago?

I think he was there a couple of weeks ago or so IIRC.  I also think he uses Janelle’s as an escape route from Robyn.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

In case anyone is on the edge of their seat wondering:

5E257F97-996E-4AFF-9F1C-401FE760C5F7.jpeg

Wow, now I can get some sleep, I have been up  since it was posted wondering what that was! NOT! /sarcasm

Edited by Gramto6
added on to post
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, MakingBacon said:

Kody will always need at least two wives so he can escape to the other’s house when things gets tough with one wife.

Quite sad isn't it? 

And also incredibly mean and unfair to the wives as this will definitely encourage more rivalry and bad feelings.--> He always comes to me because he can't stand...(fill in whatever comes to mind)

• Love 10
16 hours ago, LilyD said:

I'm sure camping in summer is nice but I can't help but wonder whether Kody will visit Janelle when the weather turns cold and wet...He'll probably stay nice and warm in the mcMansion.

A thought re. Janelle's weight struggle:  I can't help but wonder why she doesn't turn to the one family member who is actually doing a really good job with this? Unless, of course, Christine has given up on Janelle or maybe because they are not close anymore?

I’ve wondered why she doesn’t have Logan and Michelle give her a workout and diet plan.  They’re both really fit.  But then again, maybe they have.

• Love 10
59 minutes ago, YupItsMe said:

I feel bad for Savanah on the nights Kody comes to visit. You just know she has to hang on for dear life when that trailer starts rocking.

I highly doubt that trailer is ever going to rock.....

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

A random thought about Janelle. 

Her blind subservience to Kody has me mystified.  It goes beyond respect for a partner's way of thinking, and enters the realm of irrational loyalty to whatever cause he is championing at the moment, even at the risk of alienating her kids.

I can't help but wonder if Janelle has "Daddy" issues and has assigned this role to her 25% husband.  One strong clue that causes me to think this is that when speaking of him to her kids, she never refers to him as "your dad", it is always "dad" says this or that or "dad" will be over later etc.

I've lost track of what became of Janelle's birth father, not sure if he passed away or her parents divorced.  If either of these things happened during her formative years, this may account for her elevating Kody to an "all knowing" father figure, and what seems to be lack of need for a romantic husband/wife relationship.

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

I've lost track of what became of Janelle's birth father, not sure if he passed away or her parents divorced.  If either of these things happened during her formative years, this may account for her elevating Kody to an "all knowing" father figure, and what seems to be lack of need for a romantic husband/wife relationship.

This past Fathers Day she posted about her birth father. If memory serves I think he passed away. 

ETA link: 

5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Another comment answered:

F395716A-77F7-4679-A2B5-53AB3534DBA4.jpeg

What Bullshit. At least show a full body before and after shot.  She's been doing plexus since November, she says? If she's losing weight (which I don't think is that much, otherwise she'd be crowing about it) on her hot dog, takeout Chinese food, s'mores, and heavy breakfast diet, then it should show in photos. 

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 10

Janelle's birth father died when she was three. Step dad Merlyn Fryer followed but that ended in divorce. Then Step-Dad #2 Winn Brown (mother Sheryl's 33% husband) became her Father-In-Law a few months later when she married Kootie.  Her previous Father-in-Law, when Janelle was married to Adam Barber, was Meri's father.  No wonder she has Daddy issues!

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 12
9 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

That "lunch" must be at least 500 calories.  But Plexus will burn all that up!  Uh-huh.

Remember, it’s just Plexus that has assisted Janelle, no other diet plan. 🤦‍♀️

I can’t tell what kind  she got, but the sodium, carbs, the oil, the percentage of fat……..

• Love 10
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

That "lunch" must be at least 500 calories.  But Plexus will burn all that up!  Uh-huh.

Probably. But ... 500 calories seems like a perfectly reasonable lunch to me. Three meals a day at 500/each plus a couple of snacks and you're right about at 2,000 calories a day, which is fine for an adult woman.

I don't think Janelle is a paragon of healthy but that sandwich doesn't seem problematic to me.

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, Elizzikra said:

Probably. But ... 500 calories seems like a perfectly reasonable lunch to me. Three meals a day at 500/each plus a couple of snacks and you're right about at 2,000 calories a day, which is fine for an adult woman.

I don't think Janelle is a paragon of healthy but that sandwich doesn't seem problematic to me.

I see your point.  It is reasonable for most of us.  I just tend to disparage Janelle when she posts anything about food!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, NoWhammies said:

Local salmon? In Arizona? Maybe out of someone's local freezer...

"salmon from local salmon fisher" . . . and she went to college? She's amazing. OK, I took the challenge. Quick search revealed:

WHAT KIND OF FISH CAN I CATCH IN FLAGSTAFF, AZ?     Thanks to management at state and municipal levels, many species of freshwater game fish thrive in Arizona. The state's six species of trout, including brook, brown, and rainbow, as well as largemouth and smallmouth bass, are probably the most sought-after species. But you'll also find crappie, channel catfish, and flathead catfish, along with walleye and northern pike in Arizona waters.

Leftover Salmon| Downtown Flagstaff, AZ   forward thinking, progressive bluegrass band

Willbros Salmon Co - Op is a partnership between passionate fishermen and conscious consumers, with the goal to bring the highest quality Wild Alaskan Salmon right from our nets in Bristol Bay to the tables of families across the United States.  Starting with the environmentally low impact type fishing we do close to shore, our salmon is able to go from the cold Alaskan waters to the freezer almost instantly  locking in that fresh caught  flavor that makes Alaskan Salmon so delicious. Partner with us to ensure that Wild Alaskan Salmon stays wild and to make this healthy & delicious food a staple at your family's table.   Current Co-op Locations  Ruidoso, NM, Pagosa Springs, CO, Denver, CO, Ridgway, CO, Flagstaff, AZ, Tucson, AZ, Anchorage, AK

Salmon Ken Salmon CPA PC  Flagstaff, AZ

• Useful 6
  • Love 5

It's not the panini, it's everything. 

She said she's on no diet plan - that I believe since she's posted about hot dogs, s'mores, and candy corn in the past month. What we have not seen as yet are full body before and after shots. The face shot really tells nothing. 

Weight loss is calories in - calories out basically. Janelle is lying. 

Either she's lying about being on no diet plan or she's lying about her personal weight loss. 

• Love 11
4 hours ago, Kellyee said:

What kind of mortgage are they paying to have Janelle live on the Land with two kids and some dogs in an RV with no electrical or plumbing hookups?? 

The land consists of four lots side by side.  Two they paid outright for, and two have loans.  No idea if Janelle paid cash or loan for the RV, and no one has been able to determine if she also purchased a tow rig, or if Kody's new truck has a full rig tow package or not.  People online have guessed that the RV cost around $80,000.  A heavy duty tow capable truck would also cost in that range as well.

Janelle has shown that she uses a generator to charge batteries and that she has a tank empty service to pump the black water, she only mentioned carrying water (I assume a delivery tank since houses in that area have water tanks) as there is a back order on well pump parts for the one well that is on one of the plots of land.

• Useful 5

OMG! Went to the grocery store this afternoon and saw Candy Corn flavored Licorice on the shelf!! I was buying Giant's Pistachios (they are excellent!) and I saw it. YUK!! ((gag)) But if our Janelle sees it I'll bet she buys a couple boxes of it!

• LOL 6
On 8/30/2021 at 7:44 PM, xwordfanatik said:

That "lunch" must be at least 500 calories.

Well, in all fairness, we don't know that.  Two slices of white bread is about 150 calories and we don't know what's in it.

• Love 6

Plus, it looks like focaccia bread.  That has a lot more calories than a regular piece of whole wheat bread, according to everything I read.  It’s sort of like eating two sandwiches, but that’s up to her.  I just wouldn’t showcase eating the equivalent to two lunches.  But, perhaps, she isn’t interested in weight loss.  That doesn’t seem to be her focus….I don’t think.   

• Useful 2
  • Love 6