Type keyword(s) to search

Janelle Brown: Smarter Than Your Average Brown (Maybe)

• Start Topic

22 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Next recipe from Jenelle using Instantpot 

Hey now, I'll bet that you could dip Pringles in melted candy corn and air-fry those suckers too, for extra crunch!  Dip them in ranch dressing and you've got dinner!

22 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

This has got to be one of the most dishonest things she has ever posted (just days after talking about caving to candy). 

Janelle is a half-witted, deceptive, slothful imbecile. Why should anyone buy what this candy-corn eating couch commando is selling? 

The ones that are buying are the same people who commented on Janelle's awesome white orthopedic knockoff Sketchers and promptly went out that same day to buy their own pair.  I'm sure some of them also printed a photo of her feet to take to Target so they could try and match the color of her toenail polish.

There's a disturbingly large group of her fans that think Janelle is out there living her bestest most adventurest life ever, and sadly hang on her every word.  If she weren't trying to sell them miracle poison, it wouldn't bother me so much.

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9
38 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Even Janelle's houses were not built for daily living, after all we saw what they looked like after. Hmmm what is the reason for this? 

Being too busy, of course!

• LOL 11
10 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

They really were not designed for daily living.  

Yeah, everything is pretty thin to reduce weight.  Hauling those things around behind a vehicle means they need to be a light as possible.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
15 hours ago, Chicklet said:

Even Janelle's houses were not built for daily living, after all we saw what they looked like after. Hmmm what is the reason for this?

I believe it’s commonly known as the “Bull in a China shop” syndrome.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

"Hey Janelle hi from Bumpus, Minnesota!  Hey so I was just wondering where's Kody, lol!!!  Why would you need a RV handyman shouldn't Kody be helping you fix your RV?  Yeah just kidding lol I know he is such a busy man!  You go girl, you are living the dream!!1!  Hey Janelle one other question, how do I become a sucessful suceessful successful Plexus salesperson like you are? I totally would love to order your starter kit!  Hey Janelle could you also include an autographed picture of yourself because you are such a QUEEN!!  I can't wait to loose wait weight like you are!  Hey Janelle just one more question can I still eat Cool Ranch Doritos and double-stuffed Oreos - does the Plexus like just wash it all out of you or something?  So okay Janelle love you you are my fave wife you go girl!!"  

• LOL 20
  • Love 2

Someone asked if she fed these "vitamins" to her kids and Maddie responded that she had seen significant changes in their bowels and health.  

If she fed them a balanced diet, there should be no need to regulate them with chemicals.  (Not quite a nurse) Maddie HIGHLY RECOMMENDS!

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
17 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Where, in their toes? More like insignificant. Anything to make that coin

Ohmigosh they’re saying they’ve lost significant weight? Did they ditch Kody? Because that’s the only way it’s noticeable. 

It makes me angry when people peddle snake oil like this. Neither of them Looks ANY different. Weight loss and maintenance is fucking hard work and dedication for most people, not some magic pill, and Janelle is incredibly irresponsible for pushing this crap. Also? We all know she is incapable of hard work unless she has a coach of her own. 

Her stupid followers who can’t lose weight are probably underestimating what they eat and over-estimating their calories burned. That’s the mistake most people make. 

Eat whole foods, mostly plants. Ditch the processed foods and the sugar. Drink water. Exercise. It may not be easy at times. That’s it, for most people. 

• Love 17

Both of their faces look fuller in recent photos.  Perhaps Plexus relieves their constipation (it causes diarrhea in some), which would result in a temporary weight loss. One of the ingredients in Plexus Slim is Garcinia cambogia, which is a diuretic.  Dehydration is not healthy.  Your kidneys and bowels & dehydrated body may temporarily lose inches, but your fat remains if you continue eating the same foods and sitting on the couch.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 9
On 8/21/2021 at 4:40 AM, Pickleinthemiddle said:
On 8/20/2021 at 4:41 PM, DakotaJustice said:

She's had that RV for what, 2 months and it already needs repairs?

They really were not designed for daily living.  

Actually, a lot of people buy RVs for living full time. However, few (if any) of those RVers are living long-term "off the grid" (as Janelle is at Coyote Pass)--they live in RV parks hooked up to power and have a sewer system available to drain the gray (sinks) and black water (toilet) tanks. Janelle's RV requires a generator for electricity and since she's not hooked up to water/sewer, she needs someone to come deal with adding fresh (potable) water, draining the gray water and emptying the black water--and clean out those tanks to keep the water fresh and free from mold/fungus. She'll also need to winterize the RV's water system because it gets cold in Flagstaff.

I'm not sure what sort of repairs she'd need already, but do we know if she bought a brand new RV or did she get a used, older RV?

• Useful 6
  • Love 6

After stating that she had treated it as a scar, “with every scar medication”, because she thought it was a scar from decades of cold sores, she said, “It was a basal cell carcinoma, skin cancer, non malignant, but it still needed to be removed. I am happy to report that it was removed and all is well”.

Edited to add: From a PEOPLE article:

The reality star went on to say that she didn't think to have the area checked out since it "just looked like scar tissue, and because I had cold sores there since my early 20s, it honestly did not occur to me to have it even looked at."

Edited by ginger90
  • Useful 7
16 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I haven’t seen her mention it.

4D4271B3-2543-456B-B264-8CBB1A62E63A.jpeg

D8B7F932-FB04-4945-A183-5C64ABAF88E3.jpeg

They’ve lived there for a few years now. Elk should not startle her. 

We became used to elk, bison and bears in our living area very quickly (weeks) when we lived in Yellowstone. You always did a lookaround before you left your living quarters. 

• Love 7
52 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

They’ve lived there for a few years now. Elk should not startle her. 

We became used to elk, bison and bears in our living area very quickly (weeks) when we lived in Yellowstone. You always did a lookaround before you left your living quarters. 

From your experience, would you say that maybe aside from rutting season, elk would be pretty benign?  I have heard that bison can be pretty nasty if confronted and of course BEARS, I would lock my door PDQ and hope I hadn't left anything edible on the porch.

Edited by Sandy W
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Jenelle is probably contemplating how to cook the elk in instant pot.

though she probably cannot find her instant pot since the move

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 8
1 hour ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

She may have to use it for extra seating when the boys come to visit

Nah the boys will sit in her living room aka outside at the defective  table eating al fresco mushy/unidentifiable slop 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

I remember reading on Reddit that there was a time limit - 120 days I think?- how long Janelle could live in the RV on Coyote Pass. 

Did she have to get a permit?

• Love 3
On 8/25/2021 at 7:54 AM, ginger90 said:

Edited to add: From a PEOPLE article:

The reality star went on to say that she didn't think to have the area checked out since it "just looked like scar tissue, and because I had cold sores there since my early 20s, it honestly did not occur to me to have it even looked at."

TV viewers watch her "scar" grow bigger and bigger over the years. A real scar usually fades. This woman should not be giving health advice. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 9

Don't worry..."Starting August 27th" really means starting maybe September 1 - or maybe 2, or 8, or October 23, because her schedule is just so crazy busy right now, and if she doesn't get enough people signed up to make it worth her while she'll either postpone it until she feels like it or outright cancel it altogether and forget to refund your money.

Keep Striving With Janelle and Plexus, y'all!

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Yeah, I'd eat veggies grown with sewage water...nope. 

That would be good exercise for her, hauling water from the pond to her plants.

She may Mcgyver it by siphoning water by a hose.  I have seen people do this by sucking on the dry end to get the water flowing, but Plexus may cure any harmful bacteria that she ingests this way.🤢

• LOL 10
4 minutes ago, Teafortwo said:

Omg, Janelle posted a picture of herself. Well actually two, side by side. I think she was trying to show before and after Plexus - but both pix are awful as usual. You can see the new skin lesion (mcnugget) in the one on the right.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTIJpL_rwiV/

She just does not grasp anything about photography. Before and after pix showing improvement are somehow beyond her ken.

She seems to have lost a couple of chins on the right hand picture, but the texture of her skin is Yikes!

• Love 6