Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E20: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

Alexis didn't take the high road in this situation.  I get that she is angry, and I think she has a right to be angry. Tamra was horrible to her, and there is a lot of irony happening with this newfound journey to faith, but don't think that email was a good move for Alexis.

• Love 13

Just think how much better Tamra would have looked if she had said something like "Im embarrassed by my words and treatment of Alexis and I owe her a sincere apology" ?

Remember this is the same woman who when asked if she owed Alexis an apology for calling her Jesus Jugs, she shrugged and said she apologized to Jesus. No amount of holy water is going to make her see that she was a shitty person to Alexis. And she certainly isn't going to apologize to Alexis for the shitty behavior.

• Love 15

I agree. He is the one that tried to make that comparison, and it's a very unfair one, IMO. Now, there definitely are step-parents who have been in a child's life from early on and really do love them as their own. I have no doubt. But an adoptive parent is much different, as they are the ONLY parent. And Megan has not raised these children alongside Jimmy. She came on the scene only a year or so ago, and doesn't even see all of the children on a regular basis. So I did for it annoying for HER to act like she just loves these children so much, as if they were her very own. She just came off as trying too hard. 

And I agree with you!  Mother love may be natural; it may be developed over time; and unfortunately, it may never happen for some women who have natural, adopted or step children.  I find it very hard to believe that Meghan has developed mother love for her step children given the short time she and Jim (I'm sorry, I can't call a middle-aged man Jimmy) have been together and because she is not, with the exception of Haley, with them very much or is their primary caretaker and nurturer.

Edited by Lyra Angelica
  • Love 14

Must stay away from a horribly inappropriate baptism joke, must not make joke..................

BOSAWKS make the joke! Absolutely unforgivable to tease us like this.

If you are going to stick to your principles at least PM me the joke!

• Love 7
I remember one season there were a lot of scenes with Vicki badgering Michael about not having a job, not looking for a job.    He would listen, then go back to lounging at the pool with his friends.

So much for her kids have always worked.   Lie # 63,002

Exactly! That's why it drove me crazy when she was acting like the mama-svengali, trying to teach Megan how to hold teenagers accountable. Michael was a hapless party boy for years. He mooched off of his mama and did the bare minimum during school. She can take several seats. 

• Love 23

Remember this is the same woman who when asked if she owed Alexis an apology for calling her Jesus Jugs, she shrugged and said she apologized to Jesus. No amount of holy water is going to make her see that she was a shitty person to Alexis. And she certainly isn't going to apologize to Alexis for the shitty behavior.

As I said before Tamera is going to use her sanctimonious SAVED card to excuse her past, present and future shitty behavior because she has made peace with her God.

• Love 10

I agree with you.   It's not only "sad" but it's unnecessary and frankly, pretty mean.  I'm not a fan of Meghan's but I don't hate her and no one deserves to be ridiculed because of something they can't control. 

Agree with you. Besides, the fact of the matter is that Megan is probably quite striking in person - tall, willowy, and all. I also think she is pretty, but I realize that "pretty" is very subjective. Now, of course, that is pure speculation on my part, and if anybody who has seen or met her in person has a contradictory opinion, then I'd be interested to hear it.

But, then again, I still think Tamra is pretty (on the outside only) - underneath all the makeup, extensions and hairspray - so my opinions might not jive with the status quo!  

• Love 9

The contrast between Vicki's puffy but rigid facial skin and the skin on her neck is so bad on HDTV. 

As long as I'm being petty, Heather's lips looked really harsh and weird to me.  Not inflated but something about the liner or makeup.

Even if she has more money than Croesus and therefore a great deal of help, I give Heather major props for finally trying to go in on Vicki and her 'work' bullshit.  I have never believed that Vicki's work was work in the way she behaves about it - I think it is not intellectually challenging at all, and once she got a little RHOOC fame and even sillier, possibly dopier people wanted to work for a 'famous businesswoman,' then she could expand her MLM practice and skim off of whatever those junior employees brought in terms of new clients buying insurance.  Her 'work' was looking for her next Brooks to be 'unfaithful on' [good GRIEF with the grammar challenges of the Ickster] Donn to fill that always-empty love tank.  Just busywork make-work  to look important at her Le Tip parties and to hold over people like the sushi model.

I can't wait to see how the cancer 'storyline' (yuck yuck yuck) resolves, personally.  Even if a lot of this show is fake as Vicki's chest and facial features, how can she possibly come back from this?  I also don't understand how her business wouldn't take a hit, in terms at least of new people not signing up with her to get policies.  She is a liar and has no scruples.  You don't want someone like that with your SSN.  I can't tell but it seems most avid viewers, people who post as we all do, simply don't believe her.  (Not saying those who do are 'wrong,' just a seeming minority.)  This is serious shit.  How can she be brought back?

Edited by Midnight Cheese
  • Love 13

But, then again, I still think Tamra is pretty (on the outside only) - underneath all the makeup, extensions and hairspray - so my opinions might not jive with the status quo!  

I think Tamra is pretty too.

I've seen pictures of Meghan looking quite striking.  Unfortunately, those bejeweled headbands are atrocious and her wardrobe on the show isn't always flattering.  I like her with the light brown hair too.  Not everyone who lives in SoCal has to be a blonde. 

• Love 7

Ought to be a law against Vicki wearing that shade of pink lipstick ever again. I don't know why she insists on trying to make it work. It looks terrible and aging. Glad to see the rest of the wives embraced some colored lipstick.

Whenever there's a close up of Vicki's face my eyes are drawn to her gaping maw and I can't look away.  It's frightening and repulsive and her lips look like thick slabs of liverwurst or something to me -- I can't quite put my finger on what they remind me of, but it is some kind of gross meat.  I couldn't figure out what was wrong with her lips and felt kind of bad and shallow for being so grossed out by them.  I think maybe you're right and it is just the shade of lipstick that I find so horrifying.

• Love 5

Welll. I'm gonna write about Brianna.

Maybe, Ryan saw Brianna on tv with Vicki heatedly discussing her desire to go to war and nurse. Based on that, maybe Ryan sussed out Brianna's neediness and cunningly lured her with his military...

Considering Ryan's female entanglements in his southern stomping grounds, this sounds a bit familiar. Hmm.

Brianna's face is always alight with expectant delight upon presenting the latest installment in the serial, 'Broken Bridges over Troubled Waters: ▶Rivers of Rage and Everlasting Torments, Streams of Lies, Gurgling Girths of the Gulfs, and the most treacherous waters of them all--Bubbling Babbling Brooks'.

Yes, I think that it is obvious that I am tired of the OC Ho'wives including Brianna.

~

Edited by BookElitist
  • Love 6

Do not, I repeat DO NOT use the word "spaz" when referring to anyone.

It's offensive to disabled people. It's viewed as even MORE offensive than the banned "r" word overseas...and we a lot of posters from across the great pond. K? K.

tumblr_nj4fgeWetz1qk08n1o1_500.gif

• Love 12

My jaw dropped when Vicki told that "really funny story!" about her mother keying someone's motorcycle, having to pay $10,000 in restitution, and winding up getting arrested and thrown in jail. The hell? I dunno. Is it just me or did anyone else think that the story was not really funny? Frickin' psychotic behavior. I'm no pearl-clutching prude but in my neck of the woods doing some kind of shit like that can get you shot.

I am beyond sick of Vicki implying SAHM's don't do anything. I agreed when Heather said its often times easier to just go to a 9-5 job than to be a full-time stay at home mom. Believe me, I've been both and there were plenty of times when I was jealous of my husband putting in his 8 hrs. per day at work, come home and being permanently "off the clock" for the rest of the night when I was still folding laundry, washing dishes, and picking up toys at 10:30, 11:00 p.m. at night. Vicki can kiss my ass!

Yeah I didn't think it was funny a bit, nuts for sure. Who destroys somebody's property because they get annoyed? Oh, I know a psycho!

I watched a clip on GMA of some guy that swerved at a motorcycle because it was going to pass him. It was mad scary watching the 2 people hit the road as the motorcycle crashes to bits. And when confronted by someone filming the whole thing, the ass says "I don't care". Road rage is not funny.

• Love 9

Watching tonights reunion I have two thoughts....1) It strikes me as odd that since Vicki's Mom died at home and not at a hospital or under a doctors care that there was no autopsy. Normally, it's mandatory. 2) her Mom keyed someone's classic Harley....classy move.

I'm not sure it's mandatory. I have a family member who died at home under dubious circumstances and there was no autopsy.

• Love 4
It's very convenient of Vicki to forget that Donn was the main bread winner for the majority of their marriage.

This is a hazy memory.  Wasn't Donn Vicki's boss back in Illinois...maybe Home Depot?  They had an affair and left their respective families and "transferred" to California?   If this is incorrect, maybe I'll send my script to Andy for a new show.  

• Love 5

I doubt Alexis will be qualifying for MENSA membership or winning poetry laurels anytime soon but, honestly, I think that she and Heather Dubrow wield around the same base amount of mental faculties. Heather is obviously far more erudite and educated but I actually can't recall Alexis making as many logically faulty and contradictory arguments that served to highlight a lack of critical thinking capabilities as Mrs. Dubrow (off the top of my head: "you are the company you keep" vs. "don't judge me because of what Tamra is doing"; "it's not an attack when you share your opinion" vs. "that's rude" of you to share the explanation for which I badgered you regarding why Lisa V won a magazine cover spot and I didn't; "if everyone says you're dead, it's time to lie down" vs. "at a certain point, you just don't like me"; hilariously confusing thesauri and dictionaries while attempting to condescend on someone else's linguistic prowess; mangling "misfortunate" and "unfortunate" during a similar argument about "yelling"; resorting to bizarre vignettes about eavesdropping on Jim and his son in Nordstrom as well as these mysterious luxury store employees who sought her out to air their grievances about the Bellinos during her reunion fight with a literally stuttering Alexis).

Peggy and Micah were sinister, shady-ass weirdos. Alexis specified that she and Jim had expressly agreed at the beginning of their relationship not to discuss their prior romantic liaisons. Peggy, however, had made no compact and it was bizarre that she knew Alexis for over a year prior to filming and didn't even note that she had been previously acquainted with Jim in some capacity. The litany of malevolent shit the Tanouses pulled is extensive - from the aggressively bitchy manner in which Micah treated Alexis's assistant at the wine pairing dinner to the gaslight Peggy tried to execute on Alexis at the same event to the abuse their children leveled on their family cats.

When did Alexis ever "drink like a fish"? Compared to the current crop of women (like Shannon, who seems to perennially have a Grey Goose in hand; or Tamra and Vicki, who have been sloppy drunk too many times for me to recall; or Lizzie, who was more or less blacked out at her birthday), I can't recall ever seeing Alexis intoxicated.

And the contention that a cast mate should be thankful for the attention an epithet (as opposed to thought-out, well-commnunicated dissection of foibles and/or doctrinal-behavioral divides) because of the attention it gives them reminds me of threads of argument that prevailed on TWOP when Brandi was supposedly doing Joyce a favor by showering her with racist put-downs.

There were, of course, some interesting points of contention regarding Alexis's practices and pronouncements that no one on this program ever advanced - ie Andy brought up her breast augmentation but never articulated any cogent question like, "why do you want to change what God made and is it your place to do so since, Biblically speaking, He made you in His image?"

But that's a pretty disparate "unlikely Christian narrative" from Tamra's who, as I mentioned in my previous post, is still ridiculing someone else's theology and efforts at Christian testimony while proclaiming herself reformed, changed, etc etc etc. And if we're comparing past transgressions on this program since there's no current footage of Alexis for comparison? Well, then there is no comparison between some garden-variety vapidity and exhortations to one's son to commit sexual battery, multiple instances of physical assault, etc etc.

All my subjective opinion, of course.

Just wanted to reply that I'm hopeful for Tamra as well! Reformation isn't instantaneous and often not without relapse so perhaps this season was her first baby step away from sociopathy. ;-)

• Love 1

I was uh-huhing and nodding in agreement throughout your above post, lunastartron.

However, at the last itsy bitsy part, I froze. (lol!)

I froze because Tamra won't change. She already holds an earlier pledge. And, well, let's just say that it's with those in a location that has yet to freeze over.

~

Edited by BookElitist
  • Love 4
If Shannon has "judgy eyes," then Meghan you have a judgy face.

Shannon prefers the term "expressive" rather than "judgy."    Often the person creating the eyes or face has a different interpretation from those seeing it.   They're all very judgmental and rarely fair.

• Love 9

I call Meghan out on the judgy eyes thing.  Everyone at some point, unless they are totally incapable of expressing non-verbal emotions, use their eyes and face to react to things they hear/see/feel.  To me Meghan was grasping at ways to take digs at Shannon in a really immature fashion.  If Shannon has "judgy eyes," then Meghan you have a judgy face.

meghan-storm-620x373.jpg

yobpsy.jpg

Meghan.jpg

5dd12_2B42595300000578-0-image-m-53_1439

I guess at least she can still move her face.

• Love 9

Toward the end of the epi, they'd show Vicki and her face looked very strange----sweaty and shiny. All I could think of was she looked corpse-like.

I'm sure Vicki had taken an Xanax or two.   Before they even got started, Andy asked her if she had and when she said no, he said he wasn't sure he believed her.  Not that I blame her since it appears to be a Vicki pile-on but she should have broken one pill in half. 

If Vicki had an ounce of self awarness she would stop playing the dead mom card in light of Leann's recent death but I bet a family van that she won't.

I don't disagree but I always found Megan's constant reference to Leann's impending death to be unnecessary as well. It really didn't have a lot to do with her and I thought the way she made it part of her story was lame. 

Hey, anyone catch WWHL last nite when Jeana said something about the way the show was first "written" (or "created").  Oh man, Satan Andy clutched her pearls!!!  Hilarious!  He made sure to say NOTHING is written or created.  Yeah, yeah, sure, sure, Satan Andy, peddle that bullshit to your palsy-walsy Bethenny.  She was able to get thru a season of NYC Housewives not mentioning her boyfriend, while Satan Andy clearly created a season around Crooks, whether Vicks liked it or not.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3280301/Brooks-Ayers-claims-Bravo-insisted-cancer-battle-central-Real-Housewives-Orange-County-Vicki-Gunvalson-s-reduced.html

I know, I know, Crooks may be lying his ass off yet again -- or maybe he isn't & he's revealing Satan Andy's secrets.  Uh-oh, will Satan Andy banish (er, pay off) poor Crooks like he did with Alex & Simon?  Interesting that Crooksie-poo never mentions he probably got very well paid for being on the show.

Oh yeah, Andy was all over that even though Jena meant " wrote the treatment" lol.  But I do remember when Jena used to go around saying the show was 'created' by Dunlop for her family - even Whori Laurie mentioned it last night so when Vicks claimed the title it didn't really bother me.   She is one of the original cast members of the original franchise.  That's something. 

I would not believe a word out of Crooks mouth for anything. The guy is a straight up con man  Why is he giving interviews to E!?  Because now he is a famewhore grifter, lol.  

• Love 6

Vicki is barely middle class money wise.  She lies about money too.

Whaaaat? "Barely middle class"?

Weeks ago I read post after post claiming there is absolute proof that Vicki definitely fer sure gets paid $1 million per season now. And now lately I'm seeing comments that she's not making much from her insurance business or this show, and she's certainly not upper middle class. Geez, which is it? I mean, even if in truth she gets paid only $100,000 for the entire season, that plus some income from her business (say $50,000 per year) puts her in the upper middle class in terms of income. It's possible she's spending it all and has little savings, even has a second mortgage on her house and is leasing her cars and still owes the dentist for Brooks' teeth, but she still makes an upper middle class income. That said, I don't doubt that one reason she will put a death grip her orange and try to convince Bravo to do a spinoff is that she needs the Bravo income to maintain her lifestyle. Please Bravo, just say NO.

• Love 10

I think Alexis is closer to Tamra and Vicki in the smarts dept. Remember, Alexis said that Costa Rica was in Mexico, after all. Tamra is surpremely stupid, with her pastor/pasteur remark and Vicki and medium/median.

Heather is slightly smarter than those two. Shannon is smarter than all of them, but by no means a Rhodes scholar or anything.

It's truly astounding AND scary if you dwell upon it.

• Love 5

It was reallly hard to me to focus on the content of this reunion as I watched the oddness of Tamra's face.  My God that woman needs a huge make-over/make-under as do the rest of the crew (with the exception of *maybe* Shannon and Meghan).  Tamra has so much filler in her cheeks that it's giving her more crows feet.  

I wonder how pretty she could look if someone redid that awful hair.  A sophisticated bob with low lights?   Anything but that ratchet shit on the top of her head.

She could've been a really attractive older woman but she still wants to be 30.  And it looks even more ridiculous as she ages.

Heather is another one for me that needs a huge makeunder.  Her make-up looks so heavy and it ages her.  Shannon needs a new do as well.

I like Meghan's hair a darker, but it looked more like a ashy wash in color and there was no shine to it.  But at least she doesn't load on the make-up. Yet.

I hope that Meghan guffawed at least in her head when Vicki was telling her about how she and Tamra were discussing the proper ways to raise a child.  I mean, Tamra?  Mother of Ryan?

• Love 7

My only objection is: ^^^^^

"38 - 41". Oh come on, us older gals need some ideal role models too.

In all seriousness, I like seeing a few 50 plus Housewives and how they do their lives well - especially keeping fit and young and healthy

There aren't alot in any franchise, but I've got to hand it to Ramona NY sans the recent unnecessary boob job, and LuAnn and koo koo Sonja. They all have beautiful skin and great figures.

No slights intended.(lol!) I agree about Ramona, Sonja, LuAnn, and the multitude of other gorgeous women just hittin' their fabulous stride!

The age range was to incur the jealous wrath of the Ho'wives. That is the ONLY reason that I listed those numbers. Not younger because of the blather about too young to know anything. Yet, young enough to torture them by a thousand pricks. They are AGE obsessed, after all.

My only objection is: ^^^^^

"38 - 41". Oh come on, us older gals need some ideal role models too.

In all seriousness, I like seeing a few 50 plus Housewives and how they do their lives well - especially keeping fit and young and healthy

There aren't alot in any franchise, but I've got to hand it to Ramona NY sans the recent unnecessary boob job, and LuAnn and koo koo Sonja. They all have beautiful skin and great figures.

No slights intended.(lol!)

The age range was to incur the jealous wrath of the Ho'wives. That is the ONLY reason that I listed those numbers. Not younger because of the blather about too young to know anything. Yet, young enough to torture them by a thousand pricks. They are AGE obsessed, after all.

* Sorry about the double trouble posts. Blame it on my phone.

Edited by BookElitist
  • Love 3

It was reallly hard to me to focus on the content of this reunion as I watched the oddness of Tamra's face.  My God that woman needs a huge make-over/make-under as do the rest of the crew (with the exception of *maybe* Shannon and Meghan).  Tamra has so much filler in her cheeks that it's giving her more crows feet.  

I wonder how pretty she could look if someone redid that awful hair.  A sophisticated bob with low lights?   Anything but that ratchet shit on the top of her head.

She could've been a really attractive older woman but she still wants to be 30.  And it looks even more ridiculous as she ages.

Heather is another one for me that needs a huge makeunder.  Her make-up looks so heavy and it ages her.  Shannon needs a new do as well.

Years ago, the original OC ho-wives went on Oprah and did get lovely makeover/unders.   No more sky tops or pagent hair.  Not one detail of any of it lasted more than the photo shoot, lol.   And since then, no one has really bothered to change up their look either - it's more an attempt to freeze frame everything.  Whorie Laurie's face last night on WWHL has never looked more like concrete and Jena's hair and makeup looked like she was dressed for Halloween.     

That said, I think that for the most part [tight reunion dress notwithstanding] Vicks looked better this season than ever - especially her hair in her talking heads this season.   Her face lift from a season or so ago has settled nicely - and her haircolor is better.  

Not that I could tell on this episode where she was clearly shiny and sweaty and in completely the wrong clothes.  

• Love 8

I sort of have a soft spot for Brianna. I look at how she was raised and by whom and I wonder how she hasnt gone all Menedez by now. That being said, she is the eyore of the OC. I would love to see her laughing....really laughing .

Edited by nc socialworker
  • Love 14

I hope they paid Crooks well because all the other side stories sucked. Tamera finding Jesus as an excuse for a White Party, Shannon hanging David's frozen balls on the bedroom ceiling, Heather building her mausoleum, Meghan playing with her detective kit she got from the back of a Highlights magazine. The season went over the cliff and hung from the spindly branch of the lying liars who lie duo.

THIS is BEYOND HILARIOUS!!!!

• Love 7

I sort of have a soft spot for Brianna. I look at how she was raised and by whom and I wonder how she has gone all Menedez by now. That being said, she is the eyore of the OC. I would love to see her laughing....really laughing .

She has an education, her own family and lives miles from her mother.  I can't believe she feels the need to constantly compete with her mother and control her.  Briana should realize she contributes just as much to the unhealthy relationship.  There was a noticeable pallor that set in when Briana started regaling the tales of Brooks and his penis to the other ladies.  She said it before and it work for the ick factor now it seems she needs to bury the hatchet in the side of her mother's head.  I think she has gone Menedez and social murdered her mother.  The only person sitting there enjoying her tales was Tamra.  I don't even want to hear updates any longer of how Briana is doing because she is really disturbed in my view. 

• Love 13

Icky looks like a bad Mount Rushmore to me. Her face and head are a weird shape somehow now, with the chin thing and her immobile features. When she is trying to look "sincere" i.e. When she and Crookes were trying to pass off the medical "records" to Tamra, it was a hoot to watch her face.

She looked hideous at the reunion, as did Tamra Imo. If Icky has a stylist, she is doing him or her a huge favor by never naming names. Or else she has a stylist who hates her guts. I am her age and very small, yet would never, ever ever wear skintight clothing, much less clothing three sizes too small. And please...put away that rubber rack for good. No one needs to see that.

• Love 8

"I am the OG of the OC and do I expect respect."  Someone needs to be introduced to reality and not in TV format.  It is also nice to learn that Vicki is responsible for all housewife franchises.  

So tired of this bullshit from her.  Respect for what?  She isn't Steve Jobs.  She didn't create anything, and she's not in charge of production or any of the other HWs.  She's one of dozens of people who have cameras following them around.  BFD.  If she left tomorrow, the show would go on (and some of us believe it would be for the better).

• Love 23

She has an education, her own family and lives miles from her mother. I can't believe she feels the need to constantly compete with her mother and control her. Briana should realize she contributes just as much to the unhealthy relationship. There was a noticeable pallor that set in when Briana started regaling the tales of Brooks and his penis to the other ladies. She said it before and it work for the ick factor now it seems she needs to bury the hatchet in the side of her mother's head. I think she has gone Menedez and social murdered her mother. The only person sitting there enjoying her tales was Tamra. I don't even want to hear updates any longer of how Briana is doing because she is really disturbed in my view.

Yes. Something IS wrong. I am sick and, oh so, very tired of her bleating.

• Love 6

I don't get it. Is this supposed to be a joke about child sexual molestation by Catholic priests?

Indulgences, the collection plate and the church bartering money for "forgiveness", so, no.

• Love 14

I am hoping that Tamra, with her new found religion, gets herself in the "she's boring so let's axe her" category.   She's clearly doing the "I'm now a Christian and saved, but wait -- footnote:  I'm still a sinner and I'm not perfect!" thing.  I'd love to see her tossed.  Her only other option is to renounce her religion and embrace Satan for the next storyline.  

• Love 8

Yeah I didn't think it was funny a bit, nuts for sure. Who destroys somebody's property because they get annoyed? Oh, I know a psycho!

I watched a clip on GMA of some guy that swerved at a motorcycle because it was going to pass him. It was mad scary watching the 2 people hit the road as the motorcycle crashes to bits. And when confronted by someone filming the whole thing, the ass says "I don't care". Road rage is not funny.

Agreed that road rage is never a good thing.  But an 80-year-old woman !!??  Ummmm ..........

• Love 4

''I would not believe a word out of Crooks mouth for anything. The guy is a straight up con man  Why is he giving interviews to E!?  Because now he is a famewhore grifter, lol.''

I saw the interview tonight where he was asked if he had cancer. Even before the answer came out of his mouth he was shaking his head from side to side (NO)

and then proceeded to say yes.

Classic sign of a lie.

• Love 13
My jaw dropped when Vicki told that "really funny story!" about her mother keying someone's motorcycle, having to pay $10,000 in restitution, and winding up getting arrested and thrown in jail.  The hell?  I dunno.  Is it just me or did anyone else think that the story was not really funny?  Frickin' psychotic behavior.  I'm no pearl-clutching prude but in my neck of the woods doing some kind of shit like that can get you shot.

Oh I hated that story, except for the part where she got arrested and had to pay a $10,000 fine.  If I had been in the bathroom at TJMaxx and this nutcase is standing on the toilet screaming she had a gun I would have been very pissed off. Vicki's mom always seemed somewhat rude in the clips that they showed of her. I don't find that funny or cute. I find it sad and Vicki's dysfunctions are probably related to that. 

I am beyond sick of Vicki implying SAHM's don't do anything.  I agreed when Heather said its often times easier to just go to a 9-5 job than to be a full-time stay at home mom.  Believe me, I've been both and there were plenty of times when I was jealous of my husband putting in his 8 hrs. per day at work, come home and being permanently "off the clock" for the rest of the night when I was still folding laundry, washing dishes, and picking up toys at 10:30, 11:00 p.m. at night.  Vicki can kiss my ass!

Vicki should shut up. She had her own business, she did not have a boss to report to, so that makes it somewhat easier to juggle work and kids. I was a SAHM and I worked for nine years before that and I have many, many, happy memories of my working days. I started at 9, sat in an office all day until 430, had lunch on Michigan Avenue in Chicago and chatted with my fun and intelligent co-workers constantly. Then I'd close my door and work when I needed to. My SAHM days were the hardest days of my life. I had never ever worked so hard and was never ever as tired. And this went on 24/7 for years and years. Literally some days I just broke down and cried.  Everyone's mileage varies on their life experiences but Vicki has no identity beyond her "work." It's pretty obvious and very very sad. She also sucks to be 53 or whatever and still so un-evolved as a human being.

And also, that dress last night with her boobs sagging in full view? Awful. It screamed "Look at me! Validate me!"  Compare that to Heather, who is always classy in her clothing choices. Also, liked Megan with the brown hair. I would like to see her come back next year. She's kind of fun.  

Edited by TheFinalRose
  • Love 18