Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E20: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

Years ago, the original OC ho-wives went on Oprah and did get lovely makeover/unders.   No more sky tops or pagent hair.  Not one detail of any of it lasted more than the photo shoot, lol.   And since then, no one has really bothered to change up their look either - it's more an attempt to freeze frame everything.  Whorie Laurie's face last night on WWHL has never looked more like concrete and Jena's hair and makeup looked like she was dressed for Halloween.     

That said, I think that for the most part [tight reunion dress notwithstanding] Vicks looked better this season than ever - especially her hair in her talking heads this season.   Her face lift from a season or so ago has settled nicely - and her haircolor is better.  

Not that I could tell on this episode where she was clearly shiny and sweaty and in completely the wrong clothes.

I know, right?!! Remember the stereotype of the all natural, Ivory girl, fun in the sun California Beach Boys surfer girls as the model for Malibu Barbie? The only part these ladies can relate to that is the plastic. If you have ever seen Jeana from the early 80s, she was just stunning. She looks so good with her weight loss, but the long hair, heavy bangs and dark clothes have to go. Strangely enough, she sported the shorter hairstyles in her younger years. Kara is her twin. They all cling to the too long hair they associate with youth.

Tamra looks ridiculous except when dressed for the gym. She loves the Loni Anderson helmet hair of the 1980s. Tams, if you want to hold on to the past, go back to your 70s look. Think. Natural. Less. is. more.

Vicki, Vicki, Vicky. I can barely look at her now. The thought of all those procedures and how she ruined her face is just crazy! The chin implant and whatever else she did ruined her looks. I do love her new haircut...so much better. I agree, her neck doesn't match her face. Can't you get a neck lift? Cracker Jacks from RHONJ did some kind of neck procedure. If you are going to lift your face, you need to match your neck...just like your make up foundation! Please cover up your girls. If not, do us a favor and get a new set. Sheesh.

Heather has the best clothes, but not this reunion dress. Yikes. She looked like a satin jewelry pouch. Big disappointment...Like last years bad bangs. At least her eyebrows are back in place. Another lady who looks best with less make up.

Shannon and Meghan had the best dresses. Great colors and styles. Shannon needs to ditch the harsh, heavy black make up. I like Meghan's hair dark.

Perhaps if they planned to dress and wear make up as if they were going to lunch they would all look so much better? These are all pretty, attractive women but always overdo it and end up taking away from their looks with the heavy handed approach...Yes, less is more.

• Love 5

Can you imagine the frustration of someone like Heather trying to defend herself to someone like Icky? Who listens to absolutely no one but enrself, especially not to other women? It is not even worth the effort. Icky is truly one dense, stupid woman. Her idea of work only equating with money/value is some kind of sickness. I can only imagine if Brianna didn't work. She would probably nag her into a break-down...

• Love 9

Vicki, Vicki, Vicky. I can barely look at her now. The thought of all those procedures and how she ruined her face is just crazy! The chin implant and whatever else she did ruined her looks. I do love her new haircut...so much better. I agree, her neck doesn't match her face. Can't you get a neck lift? Cracker Jacks from RHONJ did some kind of neck procedure. If you are going to lift your face, you need to match your neck...just like your make up foundation! Please cover up your girls. If not, do us a favor and get a new set. Sheesh.

Thank you. I realize that these women are desperately trying to hold on to their long gone youth but having your over-inflated, plastic boobs constantly hanging out really and truly, honest to god and no kidding isn't  a good look on anyone who isn't standing under a streetlight looking for a 'date'. Most people tend to see those puppies and wonder what the hell's wrong with you. Less is more, no kidding.

Oh, and frozen faces, at least around folks in my life, don't say you're still just a girl who's taken extra special care of herself and is still a hot ticket, it's actually obvious that you're fighting nature a scootch too hard and Mother Nature is gonna win that one every time. Mirrors don't lie and De-nile ain't just a river, as they say. You're not kidding anyone. Seriously, pathetic isn't attractive.

JMO.

Edited by Beden
  • Love 8

Just think how much better Tamra would have looked if she had said something like "Im embarrassed by my words and treatment of Alexis and I owe her a sincere apology" ?

Yes!

I believe Andy never liked Alexis.

This is one of the reasons why I have been disappointed at times with Heather. The way Heather treated Alexis and Shannon, at times, made me give Heather the side eye from my couch.

For some reason, Tamra just could not contain her hatred for Alexis. A baptized Tamra would have taken the high road, in response, absolutely. Both Heather and Tamra clearly wanted her out of their orbit and both Heather and Tamra can't seem to let go of their snark arrows for Jim and Alexis Bellino. I think the dinner at Cut Fitness when Heather & Tamra argued with Alexis and Tamrat dragged her out of the building was just so insane. I didn't always care for Alexis, but she didn't do anything at that dinner to justify such an OTT treatment. Was Alexis obnoxious and annoying at times? Absolutely. But...these women treated her like a war criminal instead of just ignoring her. Their treatment of Alexis kept Alexis relevant. Dummies. Their actions from that season are the reason so many people immediately sympathized with Shannon the next season. We had already been prepped by their past behavior as bullies and Tamra was the head gang leader. I don't blame Alexis for being hurt.

I truly hope that Tamra is sincere in her quest to change and to have a renewed relationship with God. Tamra is street smart, witty and clearly capable of working hard to make things happen. She is certainly not lazy. If she could truly take time to self reflect, realize and acknowledge her culpability in all the negative situations around her, I do think she could be a positive force. It's just her need to be mean is similar to a drug addict who goes to rehab but just can't stay clean. Or...an abused junk yard dog. There's some dark force deep inside her that she can't seem to control. A relationship with Jesus is the relationship she needs to seek to get her over those negative tendencies.

• Love 11

My vote is Terry. One of the few things that Heather has said that truly resonated with me is when she talked about why she did the show in the first place. I don't care for Heather, but I do believe her when she says that she never wanted to do the show but that Terry gave her the guilt trip treatment until she agreed to join. I honestly think that as much as Heather prides herself on being an actress, Terry is the true famewhore in that family. 

I think that Heather accepted that she would never set the world on fire as an actor and was fine with being a stay at home mom with nannies, and a huge house, and rich people problems. I just believe that Terry wanted more. His brother found fame, why shouldn't he? So in my mind, it makes sense that Terry, wanting his wife to succeed on the show would encourage her to befriend both Tamra and Vicki. And, I think that he would encourage her to keep Tamra as a friend and not an enemy. Terry is much more of a reality show veteran than Heather is, so for me, it would make sense that he would know who Heather should keep as TV friends versus who she should drop.

The Tamra/Heather friendship is one of the only interesting things left on this show for me. Honestly, I only really watch anymore because I want to watch the day the friendship dies, but I don't think it will happen. While I don't necessarily understand it, at the end of the day it is one of the reasons that I like Heather, and why I think she is completely different than almost any other HW - ever.  I cannot think of another friendship that has lasted a full 4 seasons, without any major issue. The closest they came was for a few episodes last year, but it was so obvious that neither one of them really cared about the disagreement, or wanted to get into the drama of a HW argument.  The thing that is so fascinating to me is that Heather simply won't give up on Tamra, no matter what. She could have so easily become the most beloved HW in history had she ever turned on her, and Tamra gave her ample reason to do so last year, but she just doesn't do it. Not when the fans turn on Tamra, not when she is struggling in the press with leaked text messages to her daughter, not when she is having legal issues. Folks would throw her a parade if she pulled a Lisa VP and dropped her friend like a hot potato when fans made their hatred clear, but she never does it. I think she and Tamra really are friends (the look of hurt on her face last year when a heartless Shannon told her what Tamra had said about the wedding and her eating disorder was very real to me - maybe the most real emotion I've seen on this franchise in a long time). That conversation alone would have given Heather every reason to make the storyline about the fact that Tamra was talking about her behind her back; that Tamra had betrayed her. I can only imagine what Shannon would have done in the same situation - became hysterical and we would probably still be talking about it. Heather just goes directly to Tamra, asks her questions, forgives her, and moves the fuck on. I think because she really cares about her. 

• Love 9

I just wanted to note that I've had Simon Barney on my Facebook friends list for several years now. I don't know him personally, just from the show. And for the record, he never posts any negative, toxic, "he said/she said", Tamara related posts on Facebook. It's usually vacation pictures or milestone moments with positive statuses.When he and tamara first split up, he used to posts some vague references, but none in many years until the narcissist quote from the other day. 

Also, did Tamara say their son Spencer lives with her? What's up with that?

I agree with many of you. I think this show has jumped the shark. Vicki isn't entertaining anymore.

I just wish Shannon's David would loosen up in front of the camera. It would've been hilarious if they filmed the actual moment when Shannon thought she left that apparatus in her butt while she and David panicked and tried to figure out how to get it out. That's the stuff I want to see. The "real" lives of the rich and holistic. 

Edited by aurora296
  • Love 5

I'm in the camp that Heather is only loyal to Tamra because she knows Tamra likes to take down anyone that gets in her way and likely, yes, Terry would push that alliance for the show. I do think Heather likes Tamra, but if she was not on this show, and she met Tamra someplace else, I doubt they would be friends. Tamra is so crass, there's no way those 2 would be tight if not for the show. I don't like Heather teamed with Tamra because that's when we see her nasty side.

I was happy Heather came out strong for the SAHM crowd. I agree with the poster who said Ramona advises women to have their own income in a way that is less offensive than the Vicksters approach. Ironic, knowing how Ramona can be!

I agree with Vicki only to the point that a spouse should have respect for the family income and not casually spend money with no regard for the budget. That is a form of disrespect. The problem with Vicki is that she makes broad assumptions. I think Heather did a great job at the reunion addressing those generalizations of Vicki. I do agree Vicki makes a good point that everyone should learn to be financially independent but she's such a b@tch about this subject that I don't blame anyone for wanting to shut her down when she blabbers on, incessantly...She's like a damn broken record. Yes, we get it Vicki. Now, stop.

I'm still just blown away about her mom and the road rage story. Wow. It really explains it all, doesn't it?

My dream show is to see Heather (the snotty but not mean version) & Shannon (only nice scenes with David, no relationship counseling that includes their children) and introduce some of their true/real life and wealthy friends next season. Not everyone is wealthy in appearance only, as the producers seem to seek out too many posers. I'm also torn about Tamra & Vicki. Early OC delusional Vicki was reality gold, but I don't know if we will ever see that person again. I want Tamra gone, but I do think she deserves her comeuppance...I never want to see Ryan Veith on my screen again.

• Love 7

I have a very pressing question.

What the heck were the leeches for anyway?

The blood they suck is sppsd to be good for one's face. I think she said she was testing out a new service Terry wanted to add to his business.

• Love 1

I'm one of the few that has been defending Brooks' claim. I really didn't/don't want to believe this is all a lie. It's so disgusting if this was all bullshit. I was still on Brooks' side until the IV story. If there was a logical explanation, Vicki sure didn't give it in her blog. What I do believe is, if it's all bullshit, Vicki knew from the get go. I wouldn't be surprised if was even her idea.

People dump on Brooks all the time about how he's this horrible grifter. Well if he's a grifter, he's a pretty lousy one. What has Brooks gained since being with Vicki? Some teeth? Don't kid yourself, that was mostly free advertisement for the dentist? A place to stay? Yes, but that was very recent and people seem to forget........HE HAS TO LIVE WITH VICKI. He has to have sex with her and keep her inflated ego constantly afloat. A good grifter would have been married and divorced by now with a good chunk of change in his pocket. Brooks earns every penny. And every penny comes with major strings when Vicki is at the other end. I don't know if Brooks is any better than Vicki, but he sure as hell is not worse.

One thing that I keep noticing is that Brooks gets painted more and more as being a liar based off of inconsistencies in VICKI'S account of things and things VICKI has shared with the other women. At this point it's gotten so messy I really don't care and I'm not actually trying to defend anyone in particular it's just my sanity I'm trying to save but I still don't understand how BROOKS is the one lying when most of what is being thrown around as proof are messy conversations VICKI is having with other people:

-Briana told Tamara that VICKI told her

-Tamara told Heather what Briana said VICKI told  her

-Shannon told Heather what VICKI told her

Look, the way I see it A LOT of jumbled sillyness has come about because of what VICKI said. That's been all the conversations that these women have been having all season. "oh wait, but that's not what VICKI told me.." or "oh really, but VICKI told me that Brooks..." In my opinion the messiness of details have been mostly VICKI'S doing and I think she was trying to control too much of what was being shared, what wasn't going to be shared and by trying to keep her orange and agreeing to have Brooks filmed she thought she could take the reigns and guide/filter whatever information would come out about Brooks but then proceeded to make a huge mess of the details she did decide to share.

I think it really has to do with VICKI's need to control the narrative, the arrogance of being the OG meaning that she didn't have to be completely honest about what she was sharing since in her mind it really wasn't anybody's business and her creating a web of inconsistencies because she resented the idea that Vicki the OG was REQUIRED to submit to Andy's demands. Part of me believes a lot of the bullshit stories comes from Vicki being DEFIANT and dishing out half assed information because she didn't think she should have to in the first place so instead she shared "unclear" and "piecey" information. This was was her way of scrambling stuff up and not giving everyone what they wanted which was her cooperation in sharing information she felt was private and didn't need to be shared.

I can believe Vicki intentionally presented scrambled or non verifiable information for the simple fact that she didn't want to share real/complete information with them but then it backfired when shit started coming back around and biting BROOKS in the ass because then her half assed bullshit was contradicting other information about Brooks making it look like glaring inconsistencies. I have no idea what the story is but from just using what I've seen this season on the show I think there really isn't any real smoking gun surrounding "the cancer con" and the smoking gun actually points to Vicki spouting a bunch of non sense in order to give Bravo and the ladies something without actually sharing private information about Brooks. I also think that half way through that tactic Brooks realized what a mess Vicki was making of everything and tried to figure out a way to provide SOME information without giving in to the complete disrespect over being demanded to produce proof.

To be honest the fact that Brooks broke up with Vicki sorta pushes this theory for me (in the case that he does have cancer) because I can totally see him being completely disgusted with how because of her and how reckless she was with tossing this that and the other around about him and his cancer he now has to actually defend himself. Imagine if he does have cancer but because Vicki was so dumb with how she chose to handle it for the show he is now dealing with all this ON TOP of fighting a very dangerous disease? 

This is of course theory but again this is a far of a conclusion I can come to based off of the very limited "proof" presented during the season.

• Love 8

Meh, they opened that door. Question something as personal as a medical diagnosis and make it the whole season's storyline then expect to be transparent yourself (cast members not you). She claims that Vicki sent "antagonizing" texts and such then I want to see them just like they wanted to see Brooks medical info. She claims that Brooks made "mean" phone calls then record them like Jill Zarin kept Bethenny's voicemails. None of these folks are getting a pass from me after such classless behavior.

Awesome!!! And Agreed!

Here is my take on Brooks and why I went for from really sympathizing with Brooks to doubting him.  He has now had two interviews on with Andy and one with E News.  If he was really standing behind medical privacy he would stop talking about his health.  There is just no way on earth I would not be armed with a letter from my treating physician with the diagnosis and course of treatment.  You can't keep screaming invasion of privacy, threatening to sue if you are that serious about medical confidentiality and continue to give interviews that don't offer substantial credible proof. 

The bottom line is I hope he is not suffering terminal cancer.

So now Brooks giving interviews is suspect? I mean can't someone change their mind ESPECIALLY after it's been put out there so much that he does have to defend himself? I don't get why Brooks giving interviews means anything. I mean, I'm been serious. Can someone explain to me how now this piece of information contributes to Brooks lying? The gauges being used to make these determinations are really confusing the hell out of me.

• Love 4

Awesome!!! And Agreed!

So now Brooks giving interviews is suspect? I mean can't someone change their mind ESPECIALLY after it's been put out there so much that he does have to defend himself? I don't get why Brooks giving interviews means anything. I mean, I'm been serious. Can someone explain to me how now this piece of information contributes to Brooks lying? The gauges being used to make these determinations are really confusing the hell out of me.

Brooks began giving interviews way back in October, then again in March.   He put it out there to begin with. I just don't believe if you are giving an interview about the fact you have cancer you can play the medical privacy card.  Your either open about it or you are not.  I do believe Brooks had the right to a voice, it is just that he comes off too smooth.  He did say some things in the interview I found believable the major one being Vicki was the one telling Briana Brooks had pancreatic cancer.  Brooks claims he has never talked to Briana about his cancer.  Now that he is claiming he is in Stage 2 without ever returning to conventional treatment.  I hope that he is getting better I just am not certain what he is getting better from, as he elected not show a verifiable diagnosis.  So if you are going to raise the hopes of NHL I would think it would be very important to make sure it did exist.

I don't think Brooks should have to take a lie detector test.

• Love 1

I now think Brooks may have had a cancer scare at some point, Bravo insisted Vicki include it this season, and she got Brooks on board with the promise of attention, financial reimbursment, and to live at Vicki's home. When it all hit the fan, Brooks was better at playing chicken, Vicki flinched and screwed the pooch. Brooks was likely pissed at her for dragging him into it and then not playing the role very well. Bravo will not allow either of them to admit that it was set up this way, so Vicki will play the fall guy and come off looking bad. I'm starting to think this might be enough to sour Vicki on continuing more seasons of RHOC. One can only hope!

• Love 1

I think you're on to something here.

Actually, I think you hit the nail on the head.

Vicki had stated early on that she was closer to her father because he gave her the daily affirmations of love and adoration that she needed (not surprising she ended up with Brooks). Her mother probably just loved her like a normal mother/child relationship but Vicki needed and expected more.

• Love 4

One thing that I keep noticing is that Brooks gets painted more and more as being a liar based off of inconsistencies in VICKI'S account of things and things VICKI has shared with the other women. At this point it's gotten so messy I really don't care and I'm not actually trying to defend anyone in particular it's just my sanity I'm trying to save but I still don't understand how BROOKS is the one lying when most of what is being thrown around as proof are messy conversations VICKI is having with other people:

-Briana told Tamara that VICKI told her

-Tamara told Heather what Briana said VICKI told her

-Shannon told Heather what VICKI told her

Look, the way I see it A LOT of jumbled sillyness has come about because of what VICKI said. That's been all the conversations that these women have been having all season. "oh wait, but that's not what VICKI told me.." or "oh really, but VICKI told me that Brooks..." In my opinion the messiness of details have been mostly VICKI'S doing and I think she was trying to control too much of what was being shared, what wasn't going to be shared and by trying to keep her orange and agreeing to have Brooks filmed she thought she could take the reigns and guide/filter whatever information would come out about Brooks but then proceeded to make a huge mess of the details she did decide to share.

I think it really has to do with VICKI's need to control the narrative, the arrogance of being the OG meaning that she didn't have to be completely honest about what she was sharing since in her mind it really wasn't anybody's business and her creating a web of inconsistencies because she resented the idea that Vicki the OG was REQUIRED to submit to Andy's demands. Part of me believes a lot of the bullshit stories comes from Vicki being DEFIANT and dishing out half assed information because she didn't think she should have to in the first place so instead she shared "unclear" and "piecey" information. This was was her way of scrambling stuff up and not giving everyone what they wanted which was her cooperation in sharing information she felt was private and didn't need to be shared.

I can believe Vicki intentionally presented scrambled or non verifiable information for the simple fact that she didn't want to share real/complete information with them but then it backfired when shit started coming back around and biting BROOKS in the ass because then her half assed bullshit was contradicting other information about Brooks making it look like glaring inconsistencies. I have no idea what the story is but from just using what I've seen this season on the show I think there really isn't any real smoking gun surrounding "the cancer con" and the smoking gun actually points to Vicki spouting a bunch of non sense in order to give Bravo and the ladies something without actually sharing private information about Brooks. I also think that half way through that tactic Brooks realized what a mess Vicki was making of everything and tried to figure out a way to provide SOME information without giving in to the complete disrespect over being demanded to produce proof.

To be honest the fact that Brooks broke up with Vicki sorta pushes this theory for me (in the case that he does have cancer) because I can totally see him being completely disgusted with how because of her and how reckless she was with tossing this that and the other around about him and his cancer he now has to actually defend himself. Imagine if he does have cancer but because Vicki was so dumb with how she chose to handle it for the show he is now dealing with all this ON TOP of fighting a very dangerous disease?

This is of course theory but again this is a far of a conclusion I can come to based off of the very limited "proof" presented during the season.

This makes a lot of sense to me.

Awesome!!! And Agreed!

I agree w/ your agreement.

Once again, I agree.

Basically, I agree to agree.

----

Edited by Scrambled Fog
  • Love 7

Oh Vicki and the SAHM front, I honestly *get* what her point was. I guffawed though when Heather talked about how dreadfully awful it was to be a SAHM...please honey. You have 4 kids and at least one nanny to help you. Hardly the average SAHM.

I think Vicki was essentially saying don't buy some fucking hugely extravagant item (like a "nice handbag" that Dubrow would like) without consultation. I'm sure Vicki wasn't talking about sustenance items or small luxury items. But when the money you might spend on a handbag is the down payment on a modest home, maybe you should talk with your spouse? I'm sure most of us consult our SOs before you purchase something that extravagant. I'd hope mine would!

But the point Vicki doesnt get is that maybe to her a $20,000 necklace is a big deal and something that should be discussed before purchased, but that's not the case for everyone. I don't call my spouse at work when I'm at the mall to discuss whether or not I can have the $100 pair of shoes that I want because relative to our budget that's a normal/modest purchase. Just like Heather dropping $3000 on a pair of boots. I'm sure in relation to Terry's income that's a modest purchase. Vicki doesn't get that not everyone lives they way she does. And as someone in sales I'm shocked because one thing they always say is you should never sell from your own pocketbook.

• Love 8

I'm in the camp that Heather is only loyal to Tamra because she knows Tamra likes to take down anyone that gets in her way and likely, yes, Terry would push that alliance for the show. I do think Heather likes Tamra, but if she was not on this show, and she met Tamra someplace else, I doubt they would be friends. Tamra is so crass, there's no way those 2 would be tight if not for the show. I don't like Heather teamed with Tamra because that's when we see her nasty side.

I was happy Heather came out strong for the SAHM crowd. I agree with the poster who said Ramona advises women to have their own income in a way that is less offensive than the Vicksters approach. Ironic, knowing how Ramona can be!

I agree with Vicki only to the point that a spouse should have respect for the family income and not casually spend money with no regard for the budget. That is a form of disrespect. The problem with Vicki is that she makes broad assumptions. I think Heather did a great job at the reunion addressing those generalizations of Vicki. I do agree Vicki makes a good point that everyone should learn to be financially independent but she's such a b@tch about this subject that I don't blame anyone for wanting to shut her down when she blabbers on, incessantly...She's like a damn broken record. Yes, we get it Vicki. Now, stop.

I'm still just blown away about her mom and the road rage story. Wow. It really explains it all, doesn't it?

My dream show is to see Heather (the snotty but not mean version) & Shannon (only nice scenes with David, no relationship counseling that includes their children) and introduce some of their true/real life and wealthy friends next season. Not everyone is wealthy in appearance only, as the producers seem to seek out too many posers. I'm also torn about Tamra & Vicki. Early OC delusional Vicki was reality gold, but I don't know if we will ever see that person again. I want Tamra gone, but I do think she deserves her comeuppance...I never want to see Ryan Veith on my screen again.

Heather will target and bully whomever Tamra targets and bullies because it's been proved that everyone Tamra goes after is eventually dropped from the show or demoted to friend of housewives, and she doesn't want to be that.woman  I think it's more of a "keep your friends close but your enemies closer" deal than a true friendship, and it's probably the best acting of her career.  

Heather see - Heather do, to keep her orange nice and juicy.

• Love 9

This made me think of something and I don't even know if I can explain it right but......do some people lose their minds before death?  Legit question, I swear.  I know this guy who was a nice guy and then all of a sudden he turned into a complete asshole.  He was just nasty.  He even wished death upon me to my face and I never did anything to this guy.  He turned into an asshole towards everyone.  Then a few weeks later he had a massive heart attack and died. What Vickie's mom did was a real asshole move as well.  I wonder if your body somehow knows you are going and it messes with your brain making you do irrational things.

I am wondering if she may have had some form of dementia

• Love 1
This is awful, but during the scene where they flashed back to Tamra cooing at her baby grandaughter and telling her how pretty she is, when they showed the baby's face, I actually recoiled :-/.

Yeah, Kitten59.  That was almost a comedy bit.   I've never understood (or been able to play-act) that every baby is beautiful.  Often they're just not.  My first baby was a funny-looking little guy for at least a year--nothing cute about him. It was obvious to me.  Strangers and friends...when first seeing him would say things like, "OH! What blue eyes," or "I bet he's a good baby."  I was almost insulted by those people saying he was a beautiful baby.  He grew into a very cute/handsome kid...and has now settled into an average-looking middle-aged man.  

• Love 5

For some reason, Vicki ordering cab wine in Italy really showed me what an eternal dumbass she is. 

It was so Vicki. She is in Italy and asking for a California Cab and doesn't understand why the waiter has no idea what she is talking about. 

• Love 7

Brooks began giving interviews way back in October, then again in March.   He put it out there to begin with. I just don't believe if you are giving an interview about the fact you have cancer you can play the medical privacy card.  Your either open about it or you are not.  I do believe Brooks had the right to a voice, it is just that he comes off too smooth.  He did say some things in the interview I found believable the major one being Vicki was the one telling Briana Brooks had pancreatic cancer.  Brooks claims he has never talked to Briana about his cancer.  Now that he is claiming he is in Stage 2 without ever returning to conventional treatment.  I hope that he is getting better I just am not certain what he is getting better from, as he elected not show a verifiable diagnosis.  So if you are going to raise the hopes of NHL I would think it would be very important to make sure it did exist.

I don't think Brooks should have to take a lie detector test.

See this is a jumbled response. And the timelines that keep getting thrown out there confuse the crap outta me. He's sharing but he's not sharing all of it. So what, that doesn't prove anything and this is what i mean by confusing gauges. It sounds to me that a lot of what comes from Brooks is him having to correct what's being put out there by either Vicki or the retelling of something Vicki has said by yet another person.  And now he's trying to share what he deems necessary to share but still keep some information to himself in order to clarify a lot of messy information put out there by people other than him. I mean, I see how messy it's become through hands that aren't Brooks and that alone is one of the main reasons why I can't claim that there is this mountain of inconsistencies because there may be a mountain but not one created solely by Brooks.  The debris in that mess has a whole lot of different contributors. Can't point to a mountain of evidence of lies, misrepresentations, mistakes, bad sleuthing a la Meghan PI and the telephone gang that has come into existence mainly based on other people's "truths" and act like its a moutain of lies all created by Brooks alone and that the mountain is that big because of all the lies Brooks has spun. Uh-uh.  I don't think it's weird that even at this point a person would want to still try and keep a good amount of the specifics to himself. That doesn't prove anything to me and I don't get why it should.

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 4

This is awful, but during the scene where they flashed back to Tamra cooing at her baby grandaughter and telling her how pretty she is, when they showed the baby's face, I actually recoiled :-/.

I'm not going to snark on an innocent baby that's stuck with loser parents like hers but .... she looks an awful lot like Ryan.

• Love 4

I call Meghan out on the judgy eyes thing.  Everyone at some point, unless they are totally incapable of expressing non-verbal emotions, use their eyes and face to react to things they hear/see/feel.  To me Meghan was grasping at ways to take digs at Shannon in a really immature fashion.  If Shannon has "judgy eyes," then Meghan you have a judgy face.

meghan-storm-620x373.jpg

yobpsy.jpg

Meghan.jpg

5dd12_2B42595300000578-0-image-m-53_1439

I just realized that Meghan reminds me of the Siamese Cats from Lady and the Tramp

fa96285ac15e0c44cce8fe1ea0507976.jpg

• Love 16

Heather will target and bully whomever Tamra targets and bullies because it's been proved that everyone Tamra goes after is eventually dropped from the show or demoted to friend of housewives, and she doesn't want to be that.woman  I think it's more of a "keep your friends close but your enemies closer" deal than a true friendship, and it's probably the best acting of her career.  

Heather see - Heather do, to keep her orange nice and juicy.

So true, so true! I just don't get it though...why does Tamrat have such power on this show? Is it that she just makes them so miserable that they don't want to return, or that she isolates them so, in a way, they get voted off the OC island??

Tamra does seem to have too much power.

• Love 4

Maybe I'm alone in this but I would be just fine with the show featuring the exact same cast next season. I think there's real potential here.

Shannon: You're not sure if she's going to destroy her marriage or her children or her gut health first but shen she's not busy being a big sack of sad she's kind of fun and kooky. The affair stroyline was depressing as hell but she's also had some of the most genuinly funny moments of the season.

Heather: She brings the house porn. She's uptight and snooty but sometimes that comes off as funny to me. I could stand a little less Terry though. Boyfriend can go ahead and take several seats.

Tamara: She's good at playing the bad girl. She's a bad person and I don't feel bad for taking delight in things going wrong for her. (I mean, I don't want anything really terrible to happen to her but watching her struggle to pretend her gym is a success amuses me.)

Vicki: She's only good because she has no idea what a clown she is. If she ever gained an ounce of self awareness she would have to go but she never will so she will continue acting like a loon and thinking she's awsome. I've followed the cancer storyline with as much interest as anyone but I'm ready for it to be done. I don't care if Brooks takes Vicki for every penny she has in return for filling her love tank but the cancer storyline is getting old and it's hard to make cancer fun.

Meghan: I can't say that I like her but I do like that she's not afraid to go toe to toe with the OG of the OC. With a storyline less depressing than fake cancer Meghan could prove to be entertaining. Plus, watching her headbands travel higher and higher up her head as she gets drunker and drunker is good for a giggle.

Bonus opinion: Brianna, please seat down next to Terry and shut up. I feel bad for you being raised by a soul sucking sea hag like Vicki but you're way overplaying your hand.

• Love 13

I think it's so she can stay on Tamra's good side and not become a target. Cuz everyone knows Tamra gets down and dirty and doesn't care if it ruins the person in the process.

But now Tamera can do it in Jesus's name.

• Love 3

Say it isn't so-Andy didn't read all of Alexis' e-mail. Might have changed Tamra's response.    http://www.inquisitr.com/2510615/alexis-bellino-claims-andy-cohen-didnt-read-entire-email-on-rhoc-reunion/

President Jimmy Carter "put it out there" that he has brain cancer via print and sit down interviews.

Does that mean he foreits his rights to privacy regarding his medical records?

Has anyone asked?  Does anyone doubt his story?  Has he claimed medical record privilege.  I think he has been pretty open.  In the past sitting president's health has been made public.

• Love 7

To me all newborns look like little piglets or mice and I mean that in a good way but they still look like piglets or mice.

My boyfriend when confronted with a not so pretty baby says "He's/She's remarkable!" and leaves it at that.

• Love 1

Say it isn't so-Andy didn't read all of Alexis' e-mail. Might have changed Tamra's response. http://www.inquisitr.com/2510615/alexis-bellino-claims-andy-cohen-didnt-read-entire-email-on-rhoc-reunion/

Has anyone asked? Does anyone doubt his story? Has he claimed medical record privilege. I think he has been pretty open. In the past sitting president's health has been made public.

No one has to claim medical privilege.

It is a Civil Right.

Whether or not someone's health status is challenged, the Civil Right does not cease to exist, from what I understand.

To me, that's part of what makes this particular Civil Right so darn cool.

----

Edited by Scrambled Fog

apparently ms. andy is at it again!!!  alexi says andy didn't read her entire email......she wasn't as judgmental as the email sounded.

it was posted in the daily dish on the bravo site

Wouldn't put it past the rat bastard.

I copied and pasted this from the story, link is below.

"Andy did not read this part of my email, ‘I truly hope Tamra has found the Lord because He will be the most invaluable precious thing she will ever have in life.’ THAT is my heart.”"

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/2510615/alexis-bellino-claims-andy-cohen-didnt-read-entire-email-on-rhoc-reunion/#fruUGHVYuFvfK5AR.99

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 3

But the point Vicki doesnt get is that maybe to her a $20,000 necklace is a big deal and something that should be discussed before purchased, but that's not the case for everyone. I don't call my spouse at work when I'm at the mall to discuss whether or not I can have the $100 pair of shoes that I want because relative to our budget that's a normal/modest purchase. Just like Heather dropping $3000 on a pair of boots. I'm sure in relation to Terry's income that's a modest purchase. Vicki doesn't get that not everyone lives they way she does. And as someone in sales I'm shocked because one thing they always say is you should never sell from your own pocketbook.

I see your point about the relative worth of goods when you have a high income; but still, one can get poor pretty fast buying $20K necklaces at the drop of the hat, $30K bags.  We've all heard the stories about the rich who lived far too lavishly and now can't pay their bills.  Hell, the RHO franchises has tons of those stories.  So, if I were the sole breadwinner, of course, I'd want my signficant other to enjoy a treat.  But when you want to drop what could be a downpayment on house for a purse, I'd think a consultation with the spouse might be in order.  

I don't think that view is archaic.  To me, it has to do with mutual respect that you aren't running up bills on extravagant items.  However, I agree that Vicki's attitude in general about SAHMs is obnoxious.  And she shouldn't hold herself up to that standard when she's got a moocher living off her!

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 2

We've been talking about whether the Vickster is middle or upper middle class. Here is a link to the Radar On Line story there is also a link to a PDF file of the actual court documents with in the article..

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/01/vicki-gunvalson-divorce-final-finances-revealed-court-documents/

Vicki Gunvalson‘s divorce from ex-hubby Donn is finally settled, and RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned the Bravo star scored big time financially.

According to divorce docs filed on Oct. 16, 2013, and obtained by Radar, the dissolution of the marriage has neither party receiving spousal support — but if there’s a change in either Vicki or Donn’s income, a modification can be sought to request spousal support.

Read The Court Documents  http://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/gunuseb.pdf

At the time of their separation, the Gunvalsons had a bank account balance of $161,887 and after paying a large chunk out toward the mortgages at their 7 Shire residence that account was left with $53,933 which the couple agreed to split.

Vicki, 51, will keep the 7 Shire residence and the couple’s Cota de Caza, Calif. home valued at $559,711 was sold via a short sale after their date of separation.

As for their assets, Vicki was awarded a whopping $886,459 in total value, including art, furniture, photographs and other personal possessions.

PHOTOS: Vicki Gunvalson Served With Lawsuit While In Las Vegas

The court documents detail three timeshares the couple own in Puerto Vallerta, Mexico — one week which was sold for $5,700 had profits going to Vicki, while the other two valued at $9,000 and $3,600 will be split.

Vicki and Donn will split the balance in their Morgan Stanley bank account which has $26,966, as well as the Gold Strike Poker stock, but Vicki will keep the three Allianz accounts with an accumulated balance of $230,948.

The mother of two will also keep the 2009 Mercedes SL550.

They Make How Much?! The 23 Highest-Paid Reality TV Stars

But after being married nearly 16 years, Donn isn’t leaving empty-handed.

Vicki’s ex was awarded approximately $633,058 in assets, including their home in Irvine, Calif. and the vacation home in Lake Havasu, Ariz. Including jet skis, a 2003 Lincoln Navigator, a 2004 BMW 745i and a 401k plan which currently has $74,000.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 6

No one has to claim medical privilege.

It is a Civil Right.

Whether or not someone's health status is challenged, the Civil Right does not cease to exist, from what I understand.

To me, that's part of what makes this particular Civil Right so darn cool.

----

Oh Lord. His Civil Rights were not violated because he decided to go to the press last October and tell the world he had cancer. The type of cancer he had, the diagnosis, and his intent to fight it with everything he had. His decision to continue to discuss his treatment further on a Reality TV show, along with his decision to show his own medical records.

Honestly, I still remain stunned that there wasn't this level of anger at Shannon last year when she revealed on camera that Tamra said Heather suffered from Anorexia. It wasn't ever part of any storyline and was just a mean thing to say to someone to win the debate on whether or not Tamra had been a shitty friend. Heather's medical confidence was breached if true, and even if it wasn't true, caused endless analysis and discussion about Heather on this forum last season.

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 10

I seriously never knew Vicki's age, but when I looked it up, she's only 53.  I really thought she was in her 60's because of how bad her face and neck look, but to know she's just the other side of 50?  I know a lot of 50+ year olds, and they look great, but IMHO, not Vicki.  She looks haggard and over done.  Whoever did her "work", they need to lose their license.  Maybe she went to Mexico on her timeshare and got it done there, on the cheap.  

Doesn't one abrogate their right to privacy when they go on TV and talk about whatever?  Seeing Brooks put all his information out there, he has no expectation of privacy in any legal definition.  If he wanted privacy about his cancer, he never should have mentioned it, never put a doctor on a reality show to discuss his condition and he never should have allowed a non-medical person to read his medical documents.  In all reality, since he's not married or related to Vicki in any way, by revealing his condition to her, he basically gives away privacy rights.  

Edited by KLovestoShop
  • Love 9

I just realized that Meghan reminds me of the Siamese Cats from Lady and the Tramp

fa96285ac15e0c44cce8fe1ea0507976.jpg

Congratulations!  I think you win the internet today.  I saw this and started cackling because of how perfect it is (coincidentally while my cat was laying next to me - had to hide the screen because she's a little sensitive). 

• Love 6

Oh Lord. His Civil Rights were not violated because he decided to go to the press last October and tell the world he had cancer. The type of cancer he had, the diagnosis, and his intent to fight it with everything he had. His decision to continue to discuss his treatment further on a Reality TV show, along with his decision to show his own medical records.

Honestly, I still remain stunned that there wasn't this level of anger at Shannon last year when she revealed on camera that Tamra said Heather suffered from Anorexia. It wasn't ever part of any storyline and was just a mean thing to say to someone to win the debate on whether or not Tamra had been a shitty friend. Heather's medical confidence was breached if true, and even if it wasn't true, caused endless analysis and discussion about Heather on this forum last season.

Lol!

I never said Babbling Brooks' Civil Rights were violated.

It seems like there are some people who are trying to violate those rights, IMO.

I don't undestand Andy's thinking about Brooks.

Whether people don't believe him, believe him, are on the fence, or don't care, it seems like no one likes him. Yet, Andy has attempted to shove Babbling down our collective throats.

What gives?

I gotta see a doctor about a Babbling Brooks-ectomy. I'll need some Bourbon first.

----

Edited by Scrambled Fog

Excuse me if this has already been posted, but I couldn't find it in any of the threads, so...

http://www.realitytea.com/2015/10/20/rhoc-tamra-heather-meghan-shannon-refusing-film-another-season-vicki-gunvalson/

I knew this was coming by the sudden and crazy anger over Vicki saying none of them were there for her (plus Shannon's sudden OTT overreaction to everything Vicki).  Tamra has been trying to get Vicki fired for years now.  Looks like she may have finally succeeded.

ETA - I think they should dump Tamra and Meghan and bring back Lizzie and Jeana. 

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 3

can someone please tell me what 'og' stands for...i tried 'olde granddame' but that doesn't work..

OG is a 30 year old hip hop term that stands for Original Gangster. You still hear it used frequently in hip hop lyrics and there was even a movie by the same title some time in the late 80's early 90's.

• Love 3

I enjoyed this episode, though it felt like the calm before the storm of Brianna. (I'm already rolling my eyes at her latest accusation against Brooks.)

Of course the actual situation wasn't funny, but I was still amused by the road rage story, just because it was so whatthefuck crazy.

I might've been impressed with Alexis's email if it hadn't been so predictable. Anyway, whenever she's mentioned, I can't help but picture her chasing after her husband as he's leaving her ass at the finale party.

Has Meghan always been that squinty? I wish one of the HWs had told her that if she were the bio mom to Jim's children, then they wouldn't be the same kids that she's grown to love, and that she needs to accept them for who they are, and the relationship for what it is.

Loved the color of Shannon's dress.

I was with Heather on the colonics being unnecessary/harmful, but Andy's "leech lady" was still pretty delicious.

• Love 3

Tamra's net worth: $800,000.00

Time to sell Cut Fitness, but then Eddie would have nowhere to go.

I seriously give those figures the side-eye. For one thing, Carol Radziwill herself has claimed the amount for her is far from true. The other thing is that the amounts have always remained consistent over the years, while I am sure they have grown or decreased for some. Kyle's net worth was listed at the same figure when she started the show years ago, and that was before Mauricio started The Agency and started making some serious bank. I actually think she is probably the richest HW.

• Love 8

I seriously give those figures the side-eye. For one thing, Carol Radziwill herself has claimed the amount for her is far from true. The other thing is that the amounts have always remained consistent over the years, while I am sure they have grown or decreased for some. Kyle's net worth was listed at the same figure when she started the show years ago, and that was before Mauricio started The Agency and started making some serious bank. I actually think she is probably the richest HW.

Yeah some of the numbers are just laughable, like Lizzie and Christian being worth $25 million. They live in Ladera Ranch. And we know Vicki is not worth $7 million because we saw her financial worth on the divorce papers. I think they just pull the numbers out if the air.

• Love 7

I thought Vicki looked like Dead Man Walking during part 1.  Hasn't it been proven that the ladies don't wear their own clothing for the reunion? That it is chosen by Bravo as well as their makeup and hair? And they usually do a piss poor job.  The preview of Brianna made me shudder.  And I know the dick comment has been addressed previously and I believe Brianna is taking it out of context as I recall.

It bothers me that Meghan has a perpetual sneer on her face.  Is she ever happy? She's the mean girl grown up.  Honestly, can't you just picture her in high school hanging with her cool girl clique and making the same mean comments while using her investigative super powers to bring another girl down?  I wonder if she wants Jim's other kids to be her own as well.  I bet their mother would not be thrilled.

Heather and the leeches - Terry said once that he likes to try the treatment de jour on himself before hawking it to his patients.  He tried that fat freezing thing and said it didn't work (drats), so I bet the leech thing is in a similar vein. 

Shannon - perpetually put upon.  A tangerine bloated her?  Really??  I can actually see Vicki's point about working.  What if Shannon & David got a divorce and it turned out David was seriously bankrupt.  What would Shannon do?  What did she do before she married David?  I guess she could always pry the precious gems out of her teeth. 

• Love 5

This is what Simon Barney posted on his Facebook. 

10984257_10207805779083986_4535474122912

T

His screenshot included his google search? Dude, crop that out. *dies laughing* What a tool.

He even spelled narcissist/narcissistic wrong in search box. Lol. 

Edited by beaker73
  • Love 8