Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E20: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

When I grow up, I wanna be Disco Sally.

She broke every fashion and behavior rule.

She was awesome!

http://guestofaguest.com/new-york/daily-style-phile/daily-style-phile-disco-sally-the-grandmama-of-nightlife

----

Hot damn! After she was widowed, her next husband was 50-some-odd years her junior. Now Sonja Morgan (and Carole Radziwill) have something to shoot for. :)

Apologies for bringing up NY on the OC board, I couldn't help but think this is how Son' would see herself at 78.

• Love 2

ubiquitous that's not how I remember te story being told on the reunion.

Vicki's mom was driving a couple years ago. A motorcyclist cut her off. She honked or something. So he flicked her off. He parked at a a mall complex and she went into a "blind rage" and pushed his motorcycle over. Tamra quickly corrected her to say no her mom keyed his bike. The guy saw her and called the cops. When they came she hide in a bathroom stall because she had a gun (?). She was arrested and Vicki hired her lawyer and got her off with community service.

Someone correct me please if I got this tale wrong. I only watched this once over breakfast.

The motorcyclist flipped her the bird b/c she hit the brakes after seeing him tailgating her and after she keyed his bike, went shopping at a TJ Maxx in the same plaza. When she saw the cops looking for her, she hid in the bathroom and told them she had a gun in her purse. Yeah, that's some pretty fucked-up shit there, NOT funny at all.

Edited by Ubiquitous
  • Love 6

The motorcyclist flipped her the bird b/c she hit the brakes after seeing him tailgating her and after she keyed his bike, went shopping at a TJ Maxx in the same plaza. When she saw the cops looking for her, she hid in the bathroom and told them she had a gun in her purse. Yeah, that's some pretty fucked-up shit there, NOT funny at all.

Ok thanks for filing me in. She sounded deranged. I don't know why they were all laughing about it.

• Love 2

I totally agree about that break check story being funny at all. Yet there they sit cackling like hens. I just had this thought but I can't remember what episode it was but there was a scene with V & B at her house. Brooks was taking a handful of supplements? and Vicks is all gaggy. So I can't imagine her being a great nurse maid let alone let Brooks recover from anything in her bed and using HER bathroom.