Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E20: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

I earnestly hope that Vicki is not the only Ho'wife to be roasted amidst the flames of hypocrisy and lies.

I have a feeling Meghan will get her chestnuts roasted as well.  Shannon will hear about her affair being brought out on TV.

• Love 2

I have a feeling Meghan will get her chestnuts roasted as well.  Shannon will hear about her affair being brought out on TV.

I think they will all spend some time in the Hot Seat with the bulk of time spent on Vicki/Brooks cancer stories/lies.

• Love 4

Vicki explains away some inconsistencies...though with IV-Gate she forgot to explain away why Shannon says Vicki told her the same story? Was Shannon lying?

Vicki's Blog Link:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-10/blogs/vicki-gunvalson/vicki-i-never-betrayed-shannon

Wait, I thought she claimed the Terry/IV all happened when she was in OK? LOL She had a lot of time after filming ended to come up with that excuse/LIE. LOL Poor, poor Vicki, she just HAD to remind us that her mother died at the beginning of her blog so that we would feel sorry for her. LOL What a load of crap!

• Love 16

Wait, I thought she claimed the Terry/IV all happened when she was in OK? LOL She had a lot of time after filming ended to come up with that excuse/LIE. LOL Poor, poor Vicki, she just HAD to remind us that her mother died at the beginning of her blog so that we would feel sorry for her. LOL What a load of crap!

Vicki continues her lies hoping to win over some viewers before the reunion. Now that Tamra and Heather dropped her there's no one left to film with her. Sounds eerily like the Brandi Glanville scenario. Guess she's hoping her fans rally around her to save her orange?!?

• Love 7

Vicki explains away some inconsistencies...though with IV-Gate she forgot to explain away why Shannon says Vicki told her the same story? Was Shannon lying?

Vicki's Blog Link:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-10/blogs/vicki-gunvalson/vicki-i-never-betrayed-shannon

Vicki is deflecting.  The issue wasn't if then others knew about the affair or discussed the affair-Tamra owned up to that long ago-it was whether or not Shannon confirmed it by telling them.  So it only means Vicki was either lying in Tahiti or lying her mango coloured talking head segement or lying now.  Shannon's betrayal was that Rhonda was saying that when Shannon was talking to Vicki about the affair that Vicki chose to share it with her brother and Rhonda.    Vicki had already told her brother in Mexico David and Shannon had problems because he tweeted about them.  How would he know that they slept in separate rooms unless Vicki shared that info?

Because Vicki flees or lashes out when questioned she never listens to what the other person is saying.  She is so desperate to have these off camera conversations so she can formulate an explanation she forgets the show is about living in  the now. 

The IV story is utterly unbelievable.  I am sorry but Vicki is making her daughter out to sound like she is mentally challenged and has no business working as an RN in an emergency room or even a vet clinic.  Saying you are going to call someone does not translate into Brooks was so sick Terry sent out a colleague to administer IV fluids.  Briana's livelihood depends on taking orders and carrying them out properly. I question why Vicki, or her daughter, who loathes Brooks shares his health and treatment with her.  In early April after Brooks had given a March 20th interview, Briana was insisting that Brooks was dead man walking if he traveled after chemo-would she not have known his last chemo was in January?  I think the exaggeration gene is definitely prevalent in Briana as well. I understand who her need to get her conversations with mom on film (primarily for the Bravo paycheck). Now she needs to figure how Shannon screwed up the conversation.  If Briana goes along with her mother on this story she needs to make this her last season.

I am curious when Vicki stopped focusing on herself.  Lucky Ryan and Briana they will have Vicki for all the holidays.   

• Love 9

Vicki's Blog Link:

So Tamra faked having cancer?  If she really did have cancer, she would have been the first to pipe up and scream, "I HAD cancer!" during all the cancer questioning about Brooks, and at the Reunion, right?  Of course Meghan PI wouldn't take the case because she really likes Tamra!

• Love 6

So Tamra faked having cancer?  If she really did have cancer, she would have been the first to pipe up and scream, "I HAD cancer!" during all the cancer questioning about Brooks, and at the Reunion, right?  Of course Meghan PI wouldn't take the case because she really likes Tamra!

Tamra never talked about her diagnois ON the OC show/ON camera. She spoke about it on the Dr. Oz show, explained when/how they discovered it, what her treatments were and that she was fine at the time of the Oz show. In other words, she did not try to use it as a storyline to keep her job and she did not tell different stories to everyone on the show either. Also, if memory serves me correctly, it does not always do so LOL, she was diagnosed as having  "pre-cancerous" cells in her cervicx (stage 0), not full blown cervical cancer or it was stage 1 cervical cancer and both are treated in similar ways like laser surgery or cryosurgery.

• Love 14

Vicki is deflecting. The issue wasn't if then others knew about the affair or discussed the affair-Tamra owned up to that long ago-it was whether or not Shannon confirmed it by telling them. So it only means Vicki was either lying in Tahiti or lying her mango coloured talking head segement or lying now. Shannon's betrayal was that Rhonda was saying that when Shannon was talking to Vicki about the affair that Vicki chose to share it with her brother and Rhonda. Vicki had already told her brother in Mexico David and Shannon had problems because he tweeted about them. How would he know that they slept in separate rooms unless Vicki shared that info?

N/M I read your post wrong Edited by Grneyedldy

Tamra never talked about her diagnois ON the OC show/ON camera. She spoke about it on the Dr. Oz show, explained when/how they discovered it, what her treatments were and that she was fine at the time of the Oz show. In other words, she did not try to use it as a storyline to keep her job and she did not tell different stories to everyone on the show either. Also, if memory serves me correctly, it does not always do so LOL, she was diagnosed as having  "pre-cancerous" cells in her cervicx (stage 0), not full blown cervical cancer or it was stage 1 cervical cancer and both are treated in similar ways like laser surgery or cryosurgery.

I think the big deal was after the mini surgery Tamra could not bear the imaginary children Eddie wanted.  Forget about the fact she was 46 years old at the time and had her tubes tied,

• Love 9

She said flat out "I had cancer", not precancerous anything - CANCER. She said it was removed and she has to go every 6 months for tests.  So we should be hearing about it on the Reunion then, right?  If Tamra announced on National TV that she had cancer, why would she keep it off of RHoOC?  We've all seen the lengths she goes for a story line, and she has been known to lie, so why is she off the hook?

Vicki has a point here;

It was the first time any of us had heard she was diagnosed with cervical cancer and we were all in shock that she had never talked about it prior to that. No one at that time ever asked her for her medical records, and since then we haven't heard anything about it after that does that mean she was faking it for attention?? I mean if you are diagnosed with cervical cancer isn't that pretty serious?

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 9

She said flat out "I had cancer", not precancerous anything - CANCER. She said it was removed and she has to go every 6 months for tests.  So we should be hearing about it on the Reunion then, right?  If Tamra announced on National TV that she had cancer, why would she keep it off of RHoOC?  We've all seen the lengths she goes for a story line, and she has been known to lie, so why is she off the hook?

Vicki has a point here;

It was the first time any of us had heard she was diagnosed with cervical cancer and we were all in shock that she had never talked about it prior to that. No one at that time ever asked her for her medical records, and since then we haven't heard anything about it after that does that mean she was faking it for attention?? I mean if you are diagnosed with cervical cancer isn't that pretty serious?

Again, Tamra did not chose to make it her storyline when it happened, Vicki and Brooks did use his "cancer" as her storyline, their choice. Maybe Tamra knew/feared what would happen, after all, she knows how production and the other HWs work and so she decided to keep this private, unlike Vicki/Brooks despite her extensive knowledge of how the HW shows work. Also, like you and Vicki pointed out, Tamra did not talk about it again BUT she also didn't tell differing stories like Vicki/Brooks did. His "story" varied from interview to intervew and HW to HW, which IS why they were questioned. Lets see if Vicki brings it up at the reunion or if Tamra herself does. Once again, another twist in this ongoing fued between Vicki and Tamra that Vicki started AFTER the reunion was finished filming because until then, they were tweeting each other support/love....That is until Vicki did her WWHL interview and turned on ALL of them! LOL 

Oh, and like Vicki has never lied on the show about anything important either.........Terry/IV lie? LOL

• Love 10

Vicki has a point here;

I think it was addressed and much like many a person with skin cancer (Kimberly Season 1 and the melanomas  which I have lost way too many friends to) it is okay to touch on it-Kyle took Lisa V for a mammogram.  Does Vicki want Tamra to  include the world for each Pap smear?  That is not what Brooks did-he declared he had a serious cancer, was undergoing chemotherapy, chemotherapy wasn't working and was trying some new thing.  Stage 3 NHL is serious and life threatening and the scan he shared with Terry was end of life. 

• Love 6

Again, Tamra did not chose to make it her storyline when it happened, Vicki and Brooks did use his "cancer" as her storyline, their choice. Maybe Tamra knew/feared what would happen, after all, she knows how production and the other HWs work and so she decided to keep this private, unlike Vicki/Brooks despite her extensive knowledge of how the HW shows work. Also, like you and Vicki pointed out, Tamra did not talk about it again BUT she also didn't tell differing stories like Vicki/Brooks did. His "story" varied from interview to intervew and HW to HW, which IS why they were questioned. Lets see if Vicki brings it up at the reunion or if Tamra herself does. Once again, another twist in this ongoing fued between Vicki and Tamra that Vicki started AFTER the reunion was finished filming because until then, they were tweeting each other support/love....That is until Vicki did her WWHL interview and turned on ALL of them! LOL 

Oh, and like Vicki has never lied on the show about anything important either.........Terry/IV lie? LOL

I never said Vicki didn't lie, I was just pointing out that Tamra has also lied in the 8 years she's been on the show.  Usually she makes up a lie about other cast members, or exaggerates the truth to make it worse than it is.

• Love 5

I think it was addressed and much like many a person with skin cancer (Kimberly Season 1 and the melanomas  which I have lost way too many friends to) it is okay to touch on it-Kyle took Lisa V for a mammogram.  Does Vicki want Tamra to  include the world for each Pap smear?  That is not what Brooks did-he declared he had a serious cancer, was undergoing chemotherapy, chemotherapy wasn't working and was trying some new thing.  Stage 3 NHL is serious and life threatening and the scan he shared with Terry was end of life. 

IIRC, the only time Brooks talks about his cancer is in response to their questions; always starting with "How are you feeling?", and of course that question wasn't general.  He should have responded with, "Fine, thanks", and left it at that, although I think they would have kept pushing it, regardless.

As for the shady scan, once Terry said that it was an end of life scan is when I started to doubt. I just can't fathom how anyone could lie about cancer - it literally makes me sick, especially since I (like you and many others here) have loved ones who have battled it, not all winning. :(

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 7

I never said Vicki didn't lie, I was just pointing out that Tamra has also lied in the 8 years she's been on the show.  Usually she makes up a lie about other cast members, or exaggerates the truth to make it worse than it is.

LOL, Tamra is a mini Vicki IMO. Those 2 are 2 peas in a pod, what 1 doesn't think of the other does. It will be interesting to see if Vicki does come back next season and who she will try to cozy up to as she burned her bridges with Tamra, Heather and Shannon and never had a bridge with Meghan at all to begin with. I guess, Vicki better pray that Lizzie comes back as a full HW and that they bring Jeana back as well. LOL

• Love 4

IIRC, the only time Brooks talks about his cancer is in response to their questions; always starting with "How are you feeling?", and of course that question wasn't general.  He should have responded with, "Fine, thanks", and left it at that, although I think they would have kept pushing it, regardless.

Your right.  Except Brooks and Vicki were giving interviews about the cancer beginning in September.  He brought up coffee enemas.  Vicki brought up no sugar, no white bread.  He showed pictures of City of Hope.  He documented each chemo sessions, he went to the women and announced he was stopping chemo in favor of resvatrol, he showed the garbled PET scan, and now we are hearing Vicki was ordered not to talk about the cancer unless he was present.   So it was not really the other women as  much as Brooks loose lips.  When these ladies are filming they are strongly advised not to garner a lot of press or release probable story line, but Ms. Brooks was giving interviews.  Obviously serious things like Vicki's mom's death was made public.  Shannon (and nobody else) was publicly discussing the affair.  Brooks brought through his thirst for attention.

• Love 7

Your right.  Except Brooks and Vicki were giving interviews about the cancer beginning in September.  He brought up coffee enemas.  Vicki brought up no sugar, no white bread.  He showed pictures of City of Hope.  He documented each chemo sessions, he went to the women and announced he was stopping chemo in favor of resvatrol, he showed the garbled PET scan, and now we are hearing Vicki was ordered not to talk about the cancer unless he was present.   So it was not really the other women as  much as Brooks loose lips.  When these ladies are filming they are strongly advised not to garner a lot of press or release probable story line, but Ms. Brooks was giving interviews.  Obviously serious things like Vicki's mom's death was made public.  Shannon (and nobody else) was publicly discussing the affair.  Brooks brought through his thirst for attention.

I had no idea they were giving interviews about it back then.  I'm also shocked that the lies (or supposed lies, since Vicki claims in her blog that she said she was going to call Terry and ask him to recommend a colleague who could give him an IV, but never did, instead of saying he actually did it) were so apparent and easily revealed as lies.  Are they both that stupid??

• Love 5

Vicki's Blog Link:

Well.......  I'm a bit dumbfounded. I've either got to doubt everything I think is real or buy into someone's really different perception of something I actually watched and heard.  Credit where it's due, that was well written. I didn't think she had it in her. 

• Love 3

As for the shady scan, once Terry said that it was an end of life scan is when I started to doubt. I just can't fathom how anyone could lie about cancer - it literally makes me sick, especially since I (like you and many others here) have loved ones who have battled it, not all winning. :(

I really do think Brooks has had NHL in the past and I think he/Vicki decided to use his past experience as her storyline because without it she really had nothing and most likely would have been downgraded to FOH this season. Vicki is still recovering from her divorce from Donn and the fianicial hit she took there, as much as she says she is wealthy, her divorce settlement didn't reflect it, so she needs the Bravo full HW paycheck just like Tamra does to maintain her lifestyle and to keep Brooks at her side. Maybe that is why he broke up with her, maybe she decided to not return next season and that meant the loss of large source of income and a possible downsizing in her/their lifestyle overall and that meant less for him, so Bye, Bye Vicki.

Like ZM just pointed out, asking "How are you feeling" doesn't mean that you have to go into detail about treatment plans, or details about your condition. Brooks went out of his way to inform the women what he was doing/not doing with no real prompting from any of them outside asking that 1 question "how are you". Then each time he spoke to the women individually, his stories differed...why? If he was telling the truth to begin with, his story would be consistant each time as would have Vicki's story/explanations.

Sadly, there are people that DO lie about having cancer for a different reasons, 1 of them being sympathy/attention and I think this is why Brooks/Vicki did this.  JMO

• Love 9

Vicki has a point here;

It was the first time any of us had heard she was diagnosed with cervical cancer and we were all in shock that she had never talked about it prior to that. No one at that time ever asked her for her medical records, and since then we haven't heard anything about it after that does that mean she was faking it for attention?? I mean if you are diagnosed with cervical cancer isn't that pretty serious.

So my first thought was, because it was real. Why she kept it off the show that is. 

• Love 8

I had no idea they were giving interviews about it back then.  I'm also shocked that the lies (or supposed lies, since Vicki claims in her blog that she said she was going to call Terry and ask him to recommend a colleague who could give him an IV, but never did, instead of saying he actually did it) were so apparent and easily revealed as lies.  Are they both that stupid??

Yet, when Heather asked her about it, she denied ever saying anything like that and said it happened when she was in Ok to see Briana and she knew nothing about it. Her blog excuse is just that ....an excuse, to cover up an exposed lie that she told to 2 different people. Also notice how she threw Briana under the bus once again then tried to play that fact down. She had weeks after filming ended, before the reunion was filmed to come up with that story and she and Brooks were still together for part of that time and they were still speaking until he filmed his 1 on 1 ith Andy.

Well.......  I'm a bit dumbfounded. I've either got to doubt everything I think is real or buy into someone's really different perception of something I actually watched and heard.  Credit where it's due, that was well written. I didn't think she had it in her. 

She barely bothers to write a blog this season but does as soon as her BIG lie is exposed. AND she throws Shannon/Briana under the bus in doing so and makes sure she reminds us that her mother died.

• Love 14

Oh, she had HPV (just a guess). No wonder she didn't use it as a storyline.

• Love 13

I think I would actually feel some sympathy for her if she had given a moment for mother that was real. Real to me. I still don't think that her moments on camera were 'in the moment'.  That she had to mention it again, it did not help her... 

• Love 9

I thought of something else-at one point Brooks had the doctor lined up to be filmed that Shannon recommended.  Brooks filmed with Dr. Z. Brooks was totally comfortable filming "his cancer" when it was plugging his product.  What he could never deal with was the wild swing in his condition.   To this day he is very fishy about his exact status-numbers are down.

• Love 6

After reading her blog just now, I'm going to have to say, yes, they are that stupid.  That's it. Lol, sometimes I think it is that simple. 

• Love 12

Oh, she had HPV (just a guess). No wonder she didn't use it as a storyline.

Not at alll unlike pancreatic cancer versus pancreatitis.  Man, the hypocrisy with these women.  They call each other out on what they've all done themselves in some way, shape or form.

• Love 6

Yet, when Heather asked her about it, she denied ever saying anything like that and said it happened when she was in Ok to see Briana and she knew nothing about it. Her blog excuse is just that ....an excuse, to cover up an exposed lie that she told to 2 different people. Also notice how she threw Briana under the bus once again then tried to play that fact down. She had weeks after filming ended, before the reunion was filmed to come up with that story and she and Brooks were still together for part of that time and they were still speaking until he filmed his 1 on 1 ith Andy.

She barely bothers to write a blog this season but does as soon as her BIG lie is exposed. AND she throws Shannon/Briana under the bus in doing so and makes sure she reminds us that her mother died.

If someone came up to me and said, "John Doe told me you said this, that and the other thing", and I knew for sure it was not exactly what I said, I would immediately correct it, not claim I never said anything. It makes no sense since it's so closely associated to what she claims she really said.

Looks like the only one who knows how to deceive correctly is Tamra.

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 10

If someone came up to me and said, "A told me you said this, that and the other thing", and I knew for sure it was not exactly what I said, I would immediately correct it, not claim I never said anything. It makes no sense since it's so closely associated to what she claims she really said.

Looks like the only one who knows how to deceive correctly is Tamra.

ITA! Tamra seems to have it down pat and before now, when Vicki stumbeled with a lie, Tamra would back her up, not now though. After Heather asked about the Terry/IV story, Vicki went from being/looking/sounding arrogant/smug to looking defeated/caught in a trap of her own making, with no way out!

• Love 8

Not at alll unlike pancreatic cancer versus pancreatitis.  Man, the hypocrisy with these women.  They call each other out on what they've all done themselves in some way, shape or form.

Except, HPV CAN cause cervical cancer and possible did with Tamra (Ewww). We have no idea what caused it for her. We do know that Brooks never had Pancreatic cancer despite trying to tell/convince Briana that he did in fact have it and was "cured" to then switching his story and to say that it was really "Pancreatitis" instead when she questioned him about it.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 4

Except, HPV CAN cause cervical cancer and possible did with Tamra (Ewww). We have no idea what caused it for her. We do know that Brooks never had Pancreatic cancer despite trying to tell/convince Briana that he did in fact have it and was "cured" to then switching his story and to say that it was really "Pancreatitis" instead when she questioned him about it.

And pancreatitis can lead to pancreatic cancer, especially if it's chronic, though the chances are slim. So, similar analogy.  Tamra had cervical cancer (cough HPV), and Brooks had pancreatic cancer (cough pancreatitis).

Is there any stone these disgusting people won't leave unturned?

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 12

And pancreatitis can lead to pancreatic cancer, especially if it's chronic, though the chances are slim. So, similar analogy.  Tamra had cervical cancer (cough HPV), and Brooks had pancreatic cancer (cough pancreatitis).

Is there any stone these people disgusting people won't leave unturned?

No, Brooks tried to lie and say it was a very deadly form of cancer, pancreatic cancer, until Briana asked him questions then he admitted it was only pancreatitis. Tamra never claimed it was cancer then said it was only HPV when Dr Oz questioned her, big difference IMO. Brooks story changed, Tamra's never did that we know of and even Vicki is not making that claim and she would if she could IMO. Oh, and Tamra never claimed she had HPV, ever, that I have heard/read. Did Tamra have cervical cancer? Who knows because she kept it OFF the OC HW show and has not spoken about it pubically again. I wonder if she will tweet something in response to Vicki's blog.

• Love 5

I still wonder why Vicki thinks she explained away IV-Gate by only giving an excuse for what she told Briana? Shannon tells the audience and the other HWs that Vicki told her the exact same story about Terry and IV-Gate that she told Briana. How is Vicki explaining away the IV-Gate story to Shannon? Bottom line is she can't because it was a lie she told both her daughter and friend as proof that Brooks was suffering from chemo that he never had as treatment for his Stage III NHL.

Vicki has lost all credibility with me. If she believes reminding us about Tamra's health will deflect viewers thoughts about her she's sadly mistaken. Shame on Vicki.

Tamra told Dr. Oz that she had cervical cancer. Pre-cancer cells found on the cervix cannot be called cancer. Unless after they are removed and examined the cells are found to be cancerous. A friend had a test where she was told pre-cancer cells were found on her cervix. She decided to have a full hysterectomy since cervical cancer runs in her family. To her joy after examining everything no cancer cells were found. She was told she did not have cancer.

http://starcasm.net/archives/151228

Edited by talula
  • Love 6

Is there any stone these people disgusting people won't leave unturned?

The only stone I can think of is a kidney stone ( just kidding)

I would've thought that Tamra would have played the cancer card if she thought it would keep her relevant on the show. I did see her on the Dr Oz show and thinking that this demure version of Tamra was a little jarring.

I MO the dethroning of Vicki is long overdue and anticlimactic. I've never liked her, could never understand what her appeal was, especially when she joined forces with Tamrat. She's just another narcissist who got tripped up by her complete and utter ignorance. The rumored alliance with Gretchen is laughable. The woman needs some serious counseling.

• Love 7

No, Brooks tried to lie and say it was a very deadly form of cancer, pancreatic cancer, until Briana asked him questions then he admitted it was only pancreatitis. Tamra never claimed it was cancer then said it was only HPV when Dr Oz questioned her, big difference IMO. Brooks story changed, Tamra's never did that we know of and even Vicki is not making that claim and she would if she could IMO. Oh, and Tamra never claimed she had HPV, ever, that I have heard/read. Did Tamra have cervical cancer? Who knows because she kept it OFF the OC HW show and has not spoken about it pubically again. I wonder if she will tweet something in response to Vicki's blog.

Oh, I know, I was being facetious as in 'yeah, it's probably HPV, not cancer' in conjunction with @ALMOST 3000,'s post. :)

THIS x 100.

So IF Tamra had cancer – wouldn’t that qualify her, out of all the ladies, to decipher Brooks’s PET-CT scan? The ladies were basically accusing Tamra of being too stupid to read medical documents, you might think that’s the moment she pipes up to remind them she had cancer that one time! Odd, right?

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 2

ITA! Tamra seems to have it down pat and before now, when Vicki stumbeled with a lie, Tamra would back her up, not now though. After Heather asked about the Terry/IV story, Vicki went from being/looking/sounding arrogant/smug to looking defeated/caught in a trap of her own making, with no way out!

The staging of cervical cancer is a bit tricky.  Results can be classified as carcinoma in situ but it's debatable according to doctors.  It also can be easily removed.  So no, Vicks, being diagnosed with cervical cancer may well not be 'serious'.  What Brooks was claiming and his own discrepancies about it was a whole different ball game.

http://www.cancer.org/cancer/cervicalcancer/detailedguide/cervical-cancer-treating-by-stage

And as some one else suggested, you can be diagnosed with a skin cancer but it can be easily be removed.

So, now Vicks is claiming that Tamra told the whole 'group' about Shannon's affair last year and she uses it as a justification to tell Billy and his girlfriend but yet she was 'loyal' to Shannon.  Nope, that doesn't justify you.  What the other woman say or do has nothing to do with 'your' loyalty.

As for the IV story, she never addresses that she told Shannon.  Just Brianna who 'misunderstood'. 

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 10

Tamra has multiple degrees in Fiendish Falsehoods.

And, WireWrap you are correct(ABOVE). Previously, Tamra and Vicki were one another's staunch back-up in their practice of enmity and perfidy.

So, I guess, then 'Bad girl, bad girl. Watcha gonna do...'

~

Edited by BookElitist
  • Love 4

The staging of cervical cancer is a bit tricky.  Results can be classified as carcinoma in situ but it's debatable according to doctors.  It also can be easily removed.  So no, Vicks, being diagnosed with cervical cancer may well not be 'serious'.  What Brooks was claiming and his own discrepancies about it was a whole different ball game.

http://www.cancer.org/cancer/cervicalcancer/detailedguide/cervical-cancer-treating-by-stage

And as some one else suggested, you can be diagnosed with a skin cancer but it can be easily be removed.

So, now Vicks is claiming that Tamra told the whole 'group' about Shannon's affair last year and she uses it as a justification to tell Billy and his girlfriend but yet she was 'loyal' to Shannon.  Nope, that doesn't justify you.  What the other woman say or do has nothing to do with 'your' loyalty.

As for the IV story, she never addresses that she told Shannon.  Just Brianna who 'misunderstood'.

The woman is just clueless. She's the queen of self-justification. It's amusing that she is cozying up to Jeana after basically marginalizing her for the last few years. I hope Jeana steers clear of her and remembers how she was treated by Vicki.

I can't help but see her as the Sonja Morgan of the OC - delusional and pitiful

• Love 17

Oh, I know, I was being facetious as in 'yeah, it's probably HPV, not cancer' in conjunction with @ALMOST 3000,'s post. :)

THIS x 100.

So IF Tamra had cancer – wouldn’t that qualify her, out of all the ladies, to decipher Brooks’s PET-CT scan? The ladies were basically accusing Tamra of being too stupid to read medical documents, you might think that’s the moment she pipes up to remind them she had cancer that one time! Odd, right?

No, it would not, especially a "report" that read like what we saw. Also, I don't know if they do PET scans for cervical cancer or even if Tamra had any type of scan done and I really doubt that Tamra read any of her reports herself without her Dr translating it for her so that she could understand it, I highly doubt that she would understand medical jargon. LOL

• Love 4

No, it would not, especially a "report" that read like what we saw. Also, I don't know if they do PET scans for cervical cancer or even if Tamra had any type of scan done and I really doubt that Tamra read any of her reports herself without her Dr translating it for her so that she could understand it, I highly doubt that she would understand medical jargon. LOL

I know she wouldn't be able to interpret it, but she would know what one would look like.  Like you said, whether or not they did PET scan on her is completely unknown (they do do them for cervical cancer but I suppose it depends on the severity). But, I still cannot imagine why, amid the crazy cancer controversy all season, she didn't mention it even once, especially considering that she'd already announced on Dr. Oz.

• Love 1

I would highly doubt that they did any additional testing if she was diagnosed staged O.  All they would do is a leep or cryo.  Just like if someone was diagnosed with certain skin cancers.  Vicks and Brooks 'chose' Tamra for a reason rather than choosing Heather (even if she never had a CT scan in her life, I do give her credibility for being a half way knowledgeable person) or Shannon.  Funny though that even Tamra, a pretty ignorant person, questioned how the results were presented.

• Love 7