Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E20: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

So wait a minute, Crooks did an interview with E! for an hour?  What the what?  I barely have the interest to watch him for a minute.  WTF were the morons over at E! thinking?  Er, oh yeah, I forgot that E! & Bravo are all part of Comcast.  Anyhoo, no way in hell I'm watching Crooksie for a fucking hour.  But here it is.  If anyone wants to watch & report back what bullshit he's throwing out, well, thanks & much appreciated (& maybe Tams will bless you)-

http://www.eonline.com/news/708550/brooks-ayers-tells-all-about-his-real-housewives-of-orange-county-co-stars-watch-the-full-interview-now

• Love 6

David is not a Vicki fan-apparently last year she told Terry and Heather, David hit on her. 

My God, the woman's level of delusion knows no bounds!! In Vicki's world if a man politely says, "How are you" or "You look nice" he suddenly want to get in her ( two sizes too small) pants. Lying cow.

• Love 20

David is not a Vicki fan-apparently last year she told Terry and Heather, David hit on her. Hmmm. . .I see a pattern with Vicki and Briana.  He vehemently denies it. 

I have to laugh. I said last season that Vicki was playing a game along side Tamra to keep Heather/Shannon from becoming friends and if this is true, what David claims Vicki said, it only enforces my feelings about Vicki. She will do/say anything to keep her Orange, be it set up her friend Heather, her friend Shannon or even the "love of her life" Brooks. I might even suggest that she is more the evil puppet master than Tamra is! LOL

• Love 13

Wow, Heather was really feeling her oats at this reunion. I think she was crabby about having to be the one to sit next to Vicki, and on the non-dominant side, no less. But jeez, she was really rigid:

"You NEVER talk about the mother of the children...what is with these SWEEPING JUDGMENTS...a STAY-AT-HOME MOM deserves a PURSE" (paraphrasing, obviously)

It looks like she keeps it up in future episodes when she says it's not a question of WHETHER Vicki knew, but WHEN. And then she admonishes Shannon so sternly that you stay in a marriage or leave, but you DON'T. CHEAT.

Like, even where I agree with her, I feel like she's lecturing. She just seemed so much more conciliatory at last year's reunion. Or, what is it that she said at last year's reunion--that some viewers just don't like "the tone and timbre" of her voice. Maybe I am one. Who knows?

On the upside, Meghan did not annoy me nearly as much as I thought she would.

And Shannon for the win of the entire reunion for her response to Meghan's assertion that her brother is a male model who is doing well for himself: "Yeah, but does he put sushi on the penis?!?" OMG. So much WTF-ery there.

• Love 12

I don't have a high opinion of David Beador. While I can imagine that Shannon's perpetually put-upon martyr role and henpecking ways would drive any husband to distraction, he should have manned up and tried to deal with these aggravations through professional counseling. Don't remain married and then cheat on your already-martyred wife and use your infidelity to punish her. That solves nothing. If the marital situation is really intolerable, divorce her and spend as much time as you can with your daughters, whom you obviously care for very much.

So, despite Shannon's annoying ways, he's a cad for taking on a mistress while still her husband. Yet, cad that he is, I cannot conceive that this charmer and pursuer of attractive woman would actually come on to the Vickster in all of her spackled and reconstructed but increasingly repellant physical and psychologically glory. I know some posters here actually think she is still an attractive woman, but I don't see it. She's very unattractive inside and out. Only a Dixie bum like Brooks could pull off the charade of convincing her otherwise, and I'm sure even he approached their tank-filling sessions with anti-nausea pills and real trepidation, followed by large helpings of alcohol and young strippers to clear his mind.

Do I think Dave Beador ever came on to Vicki? Not a chance in hell.

Edited by Should Be Working
  • Love 24

Wow, Heather was really feeling her oats at this reunion. I think she was crabby about having to be the one to sit next to Vicki, and on the non-dominant side, no less. But jeez, she was really rigid:

"You NEVER talk about the mother of the children...what is with these SWEEPING JUDGMENTS...a STAY-AT-HOME MOM deserves a PURSE" (paraphrasing, obviously)

It looks like she keeps it up in future episodes when she says it's not a question of WHETHER Vicki knew, but WHEN. And then she admonishes Shannon so sternly that you stay in a marriage or leave, but you DON'T. CHEAT.

Like, even where I agree with her, I feel like she's lecturing. She just seemed so much more conciliatory at last year's reunion. Or, what is it that she said at last year's reunion--that some viewers just don't like "the tone and timbre" of her voice. Maybe I am one. Who knows?

On the upside, Meghan did not annoy me nearly as much as I thought she would.

And Shannon for the win of the entire reunion for her response to Meghan's assertion that her brother is a male model who is doing well for himself: "Yeah, but does he put sushi on the penis?!?" OMG. So much WTF-ery there.

We will have to see how the conversation evolves at the reunion, but I didn't get the impression Heather was admonishing Shannon - I thought she was defending her when she said that David cheated because Shannon nagged him. It sounded like she was telling her that excuse was bullshit and it wasn't Shannon's fault. I thought Heather was all kinds of awesome, but I am a Heather fan, so there is that. I loved what she said about SAHM's, and I also loved that she broke down the Meghan deal to its most important element. Not that she loves her step kids, but that she talked shit about their mom. When she said "you never talk badly about the children's mother".

• Love 16

According to Adriana (RHM):

In a new interview with Possessionista — run by the authority on all TV-related fashion, Dana Weiss — cast member Adriana de Moura dishes on exactly what goes down when it comes to dressing for the reunion tapings. Adriana, who rocked a Parker sequin ombre dress, Miu Miu heels, and Roni Blanshay jewelry, says each woman has to submit five possible outfits for consideration.

http://www.wetpaint.com/do-the-real-housewives-of-miami-get-to-choose-their-own-reunion-outfits-adriana-de-moura-tells-all-758088/

Thanks for posting. I always figured it was something like that. There is just no chance that these women have no say in what they wear. Off topic, but I think it is things like this that got Joyce fired. She would blame production for things like the fact that she wore a dumb dress. She did the same thing with her tagline about how you can never be too thin. She got a ton of shit for that and said she had no choice. Others have said they bring their suggestions but that Bravo ultimately makes the decision, which is different than proclaiming they have no voice in the matter.

• Love 2

I really want to keep on liking Shannon, but she is making it so hard.

http://www.realitytea.com/2015/10/21/shannon-beador-rhoc-reunion-episodes-two-three-epic-epic-epic/

Wow, so many interesting nuggets here. I hope that the allegation that Vicki told Heather and Terry that David hit on her makes the cut at the reunion. Just wow. What I would really love to know more about is Shannon's statement that the only time she met Alexis she asked her to leave her table. The rumor was always that Alexis was a raging bitch when the cameras stopped rolling, which was why she was disliked. I always believed Heather when she said that in all her years working on sets, she had never heard anyone speak to production the way Alexis did. No one disagreed with her. Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 7

Only a Dixie bum like Brooks could pull off the charade of convincing her otherwise, and I'm sure even he approached their tank-filling sessions with anti-nausea pills and real trepidation, followed by large helpings of alcohol and young strippers to clear his mind.

Brooks is "a Dixie bum"! Never heard that one before -- love it

• Love 1

In the original judgement I was surprised to see that Coto Insurance was valued around $51,000 dollars and what the heck is the Coto University Inc. valued at $1,500?

as someone else posted this probably relates to the "course" Vicks was "teaching" in a much earlier season.  She was on a cruise boat and supposedly had her employees and potential employees aboard for "training" and "motivational" purposes although as I recall the shots of the room showed almost no one in attendance. Michael was there, but he seemed like a most reluctant participant. 

I would guess that the $1500 is the value she assigned to her unsold training materials which are probably in notebooks;  100 notebooks @ $15, or 10 notebooks at $150, or some variation.  Heck, with her, maybe there is only one notebook which she thinks she can sell to someone for $1500 because, as everyone knows, people who want to work are beating down the doors to work for her because she is a woman who works----or something like that.

I have no idea what the viewership is now for this show. I got hooked about the third season in when I had pneumonia and spent a few days watching a 3 season marathon. I don't think I care very much if this is the last season.  I have never been particularly fond of any of the women over the years, but I used to find Vicky useful for comic relief and I just don't see much of that anymore. And I find Tamara just awful.  I think I liked the first Tammy okay (but maybe I am remembering the earlier seasons with a fondness they don't really deserve).

I think if I were recasting this show I would write down all the names of all who have been on and pull seven out of a hat and let them be the housewives for next season.

• Love 4

Prince Radziwill died 30 million in debt/  Jackie Onassis left Anthony Radziwill $500,000.00-her will is available on line. 

Wow, did not know that.  I guess Carole does have to sing for her supper.

Thanks zoeysmom.

Now back to RHoOC topics.

• Love 3

Wow, did not know that.  I guess Carole does have to sing for her supper.

Thanks zoeysmom.

Now back to RHoOC topics.

I look at this way-RHOC is over half way there with people who are wealthy.  All of them self-made.  David and his construction business, Terry as a plastic surgeon and Jim has a very long careered MLB player.  Interesting two of three have decided to pursue secondary careers in broadcast.  Now if they could just find two more wealthy without an asterisk couples it would be great. 

• Love 3

I'm interested in the anecdote in the article about Alexis asking Shannon to "leave her table," as well. Can anyone who watched the video comment as to whether there was more detail? I actually listened to most of the stream but Shannon and David were talking over each other so often that I must have missed the statement in question. I did catch David replying to a fan, " yes, we've met Gretchen . . . Yes, Jesus Jugs . . ."

• Love 3

I wanted to comment on some of the posts addressing social media and some of the "research" some of us have done in regards to the housewives. It sounded like the details, facts, HWs interviews, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram posts or rumors/gossip in comments sections may muddle our conversations here on this board.

This is why I am here on this board. For some unknown reason, I like reading everyone's thoughts on what we think is real, or possibly manufactured for this show. I guess Real Housewives is an indoor interest/hobby for me just like my book group, reading biographies, catching up on the news. My curiousity started on the Bravo website. These HWs franchises and Bravo are the only "reality" shows I have watched. I never went to any type of message boards before I discovered Bravos message board.

I became interested when I began to wonder if these shows were actually real at all, because the change in alliances of housewives seem to change per season. Who has alliances and changes "teams" like this in real life?? It was starting to become laughingly predictable. You can see some set ups coming from a mile away! I thought I was watching because of the original concept of getting a glimpse in the lives of stay at home moms and their families and friends. As the years went by, we see how divorces, the economy and other events in their lives have changed their day to day lives. Bravo.com would give us a behind the scenes glimpse, from off the show. When I started to feel the wool was being pulled over my eyes, and wondered if we were watching storylines/soaps, I became more interested in hearing from other posters what they could find out about HWs in "real" life.

I take what I read with a grain of salt, depending on the new source, but I certainly will believe what I read on a HWs Facebook post, for example, more than what we are shown on film. Of course, we have to assume these people are speaking the truth when they use media! But...we can pick up on their inconsistencies or comments that validate what we were shown on our screens. The editing often aggravates me because I can't be sure we are actually seeing the truth because Bravo producers love to heavily edit to keep us guessing or in the dark about the truth. What kind of reality is that?? If these were actually reality shows, we would see the unedited footage. We understand they can only air minutes from hours of footage, but they shouldn't be representing themselves as real if the footage is edited.

Anyways, that's my opinion on whether we should bring outside links and "word on the street" information to this board. I know I can always ignore a link if I'm not interested in it! I do want to say I truly appreciate all who take the time to look around for the clues and post them here for our convenience and to hear everyone's point of view!

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 13

Yes of course that is the origin. I was talking about how it relates to the HW/show and how it came about. Vicki didn't call herself that, it cane from Jenni's rap.

The term "OG" existed long before Jenni's rap. It's gangsta lingo - it literally means "original gangsta" - you can read more about it here. It could mean someone who had grown up in "the hood" and been a lifetime fixture or the original gangstas of rap like Dr. Dre, etc. Given its actual origins, the idea that Jenni Polous invented it is kind of funny.

• Love 6

I wanted to comment on some of the posts addressing social media and some of the "research" some of us have done in regards to the housewives. It sounded like the details, facts, HWs interviews, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram posts or rumors/gossip in comments sections may muddle our conversations here on this board.

This is why I am here on this board. For some unknown reason, I like reading everyone's thoughts on what we think is real, or possibly manufactured for this show. I guess Real Housewives is an indoor interest/hobby for me just like my book group, reading biographies, catching up on the news. My curiousity started on the Bravo website. These HWs franchises and Bravo are the only "reality" shows I have watched. I never went to any type of message boards before I discovered Bravos message board.

I became interested when I began to wonder if these shows were actually real at all, because the change in alliances of housewives seem to change per season. Who has alliances and changes "teams" like this in real life?? It was starting to become laughingly predictable. You can see some set ups coming from a mile away! I thought I was watching because of the original concept of getting a glimpse in the lives of stay at home moms and their families and friends. As the years went by, we see how divorces, the economy and other events in their lives have changed their day to day lives. Bravo would give us a behind the scenes glimpse, off the show. When I started to feel the wool was being pulled over my eyes, and wondered if we were watching storylines/soaps, I became more interested in hearing from other posters what they could find out about HWs in "real" life.

I take what I read with a grain of salt, depending on the new source, but I certainly will believe what I read on a HWs Facebook post, for example, more than what we are shown on film. Of course, we have to assume these people are speaking the truth on their use media! But...we can pick up on their inconsistencies or comments that validate what we were shown on our screens. The editing often aggravates me because I can't be sure we are actually seeing the truth because Bravo producers love to heavily edit to keep us guessing or in the dark about the truth. What kind of reality is that?? If these were actually reality shows, we would see the unedited footage. We understand they can only air minutes from hours of footage, but they shouldn't be representing themselves as real if the footage is edited.

Anyways, that's my opinion on whether we should bring outside links and "word on the street" information to this board. I know I can always ignore a link if I'm not interested in it! I do want to say I truly appreciate all who take the time to look around for the clues and post them here for our convenience and to hear everyone's point of view!

I really like your post.

I'm not going to watch RHOC anymore.

I do look forward to reading everyone's thoughts and snark on the show though.

The posts here are much more entertaining and more accurate than the actual show anyway.

• Love 4

Going a few pages back - Donn was not previously married IIRC.  I seem to remember Vicki saying they got married when Vick was early 30's and Donn was eraly 40's and that up to then he had been a confirmed bachelor, never married, no kids.  I also remember that he had some kind of Exec job at Home depot Corporate.  They did not move into that grand Coto Home on what at the time was Vicki's home office insurance money.

So funny (but sad) how their RE schemes did not pan out, they had to sell Alta Mira in a short sale, and when they divorced they still owned the house in Irvine - yikes!  And the Shire house is upside down because they leveraged it to buy the other properties.  What a mess.  No wonder why she keeps trying things like Vicki's Vodka and other ventures, I hope she uses every penny of her extra incomes to pay down the equity on her current house.

• Love 9

I watched the 22 minute video with David and Shannon. It was very disconnected as they were doing shout outs to the people of Facebook and trying to answer questions. David is not a Vicki fan-apparently last year she told Terry and Heather, David hit on her. Hmmm. . .I see a pattern with Vicki and Briana. He vehemently denies it. They seemed very cozy-Shannon and David kept answering sports questions. All is well between the Edmonds, Beadors, Judges and Dubrows.

Shannon said Vicki lied about not taking something apparently she had to leave for a bit. Shannon was adamant she never confronted Brooks or told him he was lying. She said she got roped into a story by Vicki. Shannon must have said 15 times Parts 2 & 3 of the Reunion are epic. David doesn't seem to hold anything against Brooks. Shannon commented that Brooks was sure making the rounds with interviews. Someone asked David if he still speaks to his "ex", Shannon rather calmly replied-the affair, David said absolutely not and Shannon said it had been 18 months ago. The cuddle and do a little PDA. Someone asked if their kids watch and they said their kids aren't interested. Shannon said if she was a kid she would be watching and rewinding.

Forgiveness did not seem to be off the table between Shannon and Vicki per Shannon. Shannon was quick to answer she would come back next year. David said he had some concerns about being lied to throughout the season. He also mentioned nothing happens until January and then they will decide what to do.

Smart to read the article the video is really hard to follow.

Thanks for the recap.

You have saved me from having to actually watch the interview.

• Love 3

The term "OG" existed long before Jenni's rap. It's gangsta lingo - it literally means "original gangsta" - you can read more about it here. It could mean someone who had grown up in "the hood" and been a lifetime fixture or the original gangstas of rap like Dr. Dre, etc. Given its actual origins, the idea that Jenni Polous invented it is kind of funny.

YES I know that. That wasn't my point. Vicki wasn't sitting around one day and decided to call herself THE OG OF THE OC. That came about from Jenni Pulos' rap. I'm sure Jenni and everyone else knew the ORIGIN of OG and once again, that was not my point. I was only trying to illuminate the reason that OG was ever connected to Vicki. I hope this makes more sense.

• Love 14

I became interested when I began to wonder if these shows were actually real at all, because the change in alliances of housewives seem to change per season. Who has alliances and changes "teams" like this in real life?? It was starting to become laughingly predictable. You can see some set ups coming from a mile away! I thought I was watching because of the original concept of getting a glimpse in the lives of stay at home moms and their families and friends. As the years went by, we see how divorces, the economy and other events in their lives have changed their day to day lives. Bravo.com would give us a behind the scenes glimpse, from off the show. When I started to feel the wool was being pulled over my eyes, and wondered if we were watching storylines/soaps, I became more interested in hearing from other posters what they could find out about HWs in "real" life.

I take what I read with a grain of salt, depending on the new source, but I certainly will believe what I read on a HWs Facebook post, for example, more than what we are shown on film. Of course, we have to assume these people are speaking the truth when they use media! But...we can pick up on their inconsistencies or comments that validate what we were shown on our screens. The editing often aggravates me because I can't be sure we are actually seeing the truth because Bravo producers love to heavily edit to keep us guessing or in the dark about the truth. What kind of reality is that?? If these were actually reality shows, we would see the unedited footage. We understand they can only air minutes from hours of footage, but they shouldn't be representing themselves as real if the footage is edited.

Speaking of inconsistencies-Meghan's truth and justice fan club found some in brooks' interviews.  In one interview numbers were normalized and the inflammation gone-a month later the numbers needed to normalize.  https://twitter.com/MeghanKEdmonds?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

I'm interested in the anecdote in the article about Alexis asking Shannon to "leave her table," as well. Can anyone who watched the video comment as to whether there was more detail? I actually listened to most of the stream but Shannon and David were talking over each other so often that I must have missed the statement in question. I did catch David replying to a fan, " yes, we've met Gretchen . . . Yes, Jesus Jugs . . ."

Shannon just said she asked her to leave the table.  Maybe we will get more info from the next Facebook interview.

• Love 3

Speaking of inconsistencies-Meghan's truth and justice fan club found some in brooks' interviews.  In one interview numbers were normalized and the inflammation gone-a month later the numbers needed to normalize.  https://twitter.com/MeghanKEdmonds?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Shannon just said she asked her to leave the table.  Maybe we will get more info from the next Facebook interview.

Can someone send her a Tweet? This is the kind of stuff I need to know. You cannot just throw something like this out there without an explanation.

• Love 5

Can someone send her a Tweet? This is the kind of stuff I need to know. You cannot just throw something like this out there without an explanation.

Facebook her-she seems to hold court on there regularly.

I hope that the allegation that Vicki told Heather and Terry that David hit on her makes the cut at the reunion.

Was that during the Dubrow's country faire at their unbuilt monstrosity, er, mansion?  Vicki was standing next to Meghan at the bar, and David came up and said hello.  So in Vicki's mind, that meant he was hitting on her?

I'm actually surprised Vicki didn't say "My boobs want to come out and play," because she always seems to say that when she is at a bar with at least one male within earshot. 

• Love 10

YES I know that. That wasn't my point. Vicki wasn't sitting around one day and decided to call herself THE OG OF THE OC. That came about from Jenni Pulos' rap. I'm sure Jenni and everyone else knew the ORIGIN of OG and once again, that was not my point. I was only trying to illuminate the reason that OG was ever connected to Vicki. I hope this makes more sense.

It's totally not Vicki's fault that others started calling her that, but it is her fault and ridiculous that she "expects respect" due to it and that she claims to have started the franchise and be responsible for the other HW series.  As was stated in the clip, she fully does expect newbies to "kiss her ring."  It makes no sense that they should just bow down to her because she's managed to stick around the longest.

• Love 14

I believe Heather, Terry, and Vicki sort of addressed this at last year's reunion. While Tamra was bellowing, "he's a flirt, he's a flirt," didn't Vicki relay some sort of story about David remarking upon her bra strap that supposedly constituted a come-on? And I definitely recall Terry sneering at Vicki that gossip from her was a nominal reason why he had gotten shit on his face over David's cat-calling.

• Love 7

I read elsewhere today that cancer, or Hodgkin's, does not go down a grade, i.e from 3 to 2. It is what it is. This was stated in order to show how totally full of sh** Crookes and Icky are. Anyway, FWIW.

Edited by Bebecat
  • Love 7

It's totally not Vicki's fault that others started calling her that, but it is her fault and ridiculous that she "expects respect" due to it and that she claims to have started the franchise and be responsible for the other HW series.  As was stated in the clip, she fully does expect newbies to "kiss her ring."  It makes no sense that they should just bow down to her because she's managed to stick around the longest.

Vicki doesn't realize that these women weren't hired because they were the type to show respect and kiss rings. They are for the most part opinionated, dominant personality, shit stirrers or a combination thereof.   Vicki is the emperor that has no clothes.

When RHoOC goes bye bye and another show takes it's place all she will be left with is a stack of DVDs of memories to watch at night when she winds down alone with a 15 year old dusty bottle of Vicki's Vodka. Come on, who now really remembers any early reality TV participants save a precious few, and what do you think that gets them in the real world? At most it's a biographical tidbit during an introduction that is soon forgotten. 

• Love 9

I believe Heather, Terry, and Vicki sort of addressed this at last year's reunion. While Tamra was bellowing, "he's a flirt, he's a flirt," didn't Vicki relay some sort of story about David remarking upon her bra strap that supposedly constituted a come-on? And I definitely recall Terry sneering at Vicki that gossip from her was a nominal reason why he had gotten shit on his face over David's cat-calling.

Wow, I totally missed that one.  Thanks for the info!

• Love 3

It's totally not Vicki's fault that others started calling her that, but it is her fault and ridiculous that she "expects respect" due to it and that she claims to have started the franchise and be responsible for the other HW series. As was stated in the clip, she fully does expect newbies to "kiss her ring." It makes no sense that they should just bow down to her because she's managed to stick around the longest.

Totally agree. Yes my explanation did not include the fact that The OG of the OC was fucking delusional.

Vicki doesn't realize that these women weren't hired because they were the type to show respect and kiss rings. They are for the most part opinionated, dominant personality, shit stirrers or a combination thereof. Vicki is the emperor that has no clothes.

When RHoOC goes bye bye and another show takes it's place all she will be left with is a stack of DVDs of memories to watch at night when she winds down alone with a 15 year old dusty bottle of Vicki's Vodka. Come on, who now really remembers any early reality TV participants save a precious few, and what do you think that gets them in the real world? At most it's a biographical tidbit during an introduction that is soon forgotten.

Ok this is going to really age me, but for some reason this made me think of Vicki becoming the next Rula Lenska

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rula_Lenska

Edited by Grneyedldy
  • Love 5

Sometimes Vicki thinks they should kiss her ass.  

• Love 4

I don't recall ever finding Vicki funny.  It was always embarrassing seeing her in different countries acting like an entitled bitch.  The "Whoo-Hoo" that everyone seems to like is old, grating, and needs to be muffled!  Yeah...no redeeming qualities as far as I'm concerned.   One of us has to leave.

She is classless, obnoxious and ignorant.
  • Love 11

Clapping in agreement--for the Posters that take the time to 'do research' for those of us engaged on the PTV HOUSEWIVES forum.

• Love 11
Shannon's degree is in Business Administration with an emphasis in Finance.  My guess is she would return to the workplace and downsize her lifestyle a la Tammy Knickerbocker.

How LONG has it been since she had a job?  What level of job did she have?  It's one thing to have a degree from 20 years ago (or more) and quite another to just hop out there and get a job she thinks is worthy--socially and financially.  Oh...I forgot.  There would be "connections."

• Love 1

Wait, why would Shannon ever need a job? I thought she was mega rich on her own?

Funny any of them would utter the word "authentic" lol, in any situation. They are so completely unauthentic, as are most of the fights, trips, alliances etc.

Icky needs to wear turtlenecks for the rest of her life. My eyes hurt.

• Love 5

Wait, why would Shannon ever need a job? I thought she was mega rich on her own?

Funny any of them would utter the word "authentic" lol, in any situation. They are so completely unauthentic, as are most of the fights, trips, alliances etc.

Icky needs to wear turtlenecks for the rest of her life. My eyes hurt.

Lol, Vicki and Janice Dickerson look like they belong on "The Strain".

• Love 2

Lol Icky needs to go on "Botched" if she goes anywhere. Terry should start all over on her, though I think she is past even that. The whole shape of her face/head looks fake and weird now. And as much as I loathe her coarse, uncouth azz, she was kind of Mid-western pretty/wholesome looking when she was younger. Now she looks like an ancient, badly used Barbie doll. Or a Cabbage Patch doll.

If we have to see more of her...she needs a STYLIST. A harsh one who tells it like it is. Not that Icky would listen anyway. I'd like to think people have tried to coax her into clothes that fit and suited her by now. She honestly looks like a cheap hooker half the time. I mean Tamra does too, but that is her thing. Icky things she is such a professional. Her clothes are a laughing stock.

• Love 6

Lol Icky needs to go on "Botched" if she goes anywhere. Terry should start all over on her, though I think she is past even that. The whole shape of her face/head looks fake and weird now. And as much as I loathe her coarse, uncouth azz, she was kind of Mid-western pretty/wholesome looking when she was younger. Now she looks like an ancient, badly used Barbie doll. Or a Cabbage Patch doll.

If we have to see more of her...she needs a STYLIST. A harsh one who tells it like it is. Not that Icky would listen anyway. I'd like to think people have tried to coax her into clothes that fit and suited her by now. She honestly looks like a cheap hooker half the time. I mean Tamra does too, but that is her thing. Icky things she is such a professional. Her clothes are a laughing stock.

A facelift can take off some years, make a person look younger, but where people start to look weird is when they have all that filler stuffed into their cheeks in an attempt to replicate the fullness found in a young face. This is an area where you can't fool Mother Nature. It just looks fake an odd. NO amount of surgery is going to make a 50 yr old look 25 without heavy duty use of Photoshop. Improved? Yes. 25 or 30 yrs old? No. IMO, Vicki will never be an attractive woman no matter how much she tweeks her face because she didn't have a good starting point. Someone can have a basically attractive face but have a large nose, weak chin, etc., have that fixed and look great. Vicki just has too many things off - shape of her face, skin issues, nose, chin, jawline. things will never "come together" in a cohesive and attractive manner. It's like Tori Spelling. She's had so many surgeries but still is not an attractive woman because her starting point was so unattractive.

Agree that Vicki looks like a hooker - an over the hill desperate one who has to sell her services at a discount rate. I wish someone would send in a viewer question to the reunion to Vicki asking, "Why do you wear your clothes so tight and constantly have your breasts hanging out? Do you think this makes you look young? Or sexy?" I bet Andy would read it. I would love to hear her answer! As I said in an earlier post, Vicki thinks because she has large breasts that makes them attractive. She hasn't gotten the memo that quantity does not trump quality. She also needs to learn how to walk gracefully in heels.

• Love 12

Vicki doesn't realize that these women weren't hired because they were the type to show respect and kiss rings. They are for the most part opinionated, dominant personality, shit stirrers or a combination thereof.   Vicki is the emperor that has no clothes.

Which is worse?  Vicki in no clothes or Vicki in her normal clothes?

• Love 5