Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Saltgypsie said:

Khloe and Tristan do make beautiful babies!  I think True is the prettiest of all the Kardashian/Disick kids.  And Khloe seems to be a great mother, of course, IMO..

I fully disagree with that.  Her tongue is always hanging out of her mouth and she's cross-eyed.  I mean, I know that is not nice, but it is true (no pun intended).

• LOL 10
  • Love 3

Warning, rant ahead:

IMO Khloe is the sister who most needs to quit the show and retire from social media. Not for her sake but for the sake of her little daughter. Has Khloe ever heard of deja vu? I believe that she grew up feeling inferior to her more petite sisters. But it wasn't until KUWTK that Khloe had to deal with widespread and unbelievably cruel comments from social media and publications like the Daily Mail and TMZ. By then she was an adult but still obviously suffering from low self-esteem, or rather, NO self-esteem, which is why she has desperately chased after men who do not care for her and allows herself to be degraded by storylines concocted by Kris to try to fool viewers into thinking that she is desired by these men. And also why she seeks an elusive "beauty" through unnecessary cosmetic procedures. But is this what she wants for her daughter? To be compared unfavorably to her female cousins? To be exposed to harsh, unrelenting social media scrutiny and judgment? True is only a toddler and for the moment innocent and insulated from the cruelty that's out there waiting for her because everyone in the public has their own standards of beauty and cuteness. And they're entitled to those opinions and to express them. That's not the issue. The issue is that Khloe needs to protect her child's privacy and not exploit her, as all of the children in this family are exploited for attention for their parents. And for the record, I can see that True is taller and bigger than most little girls her age, but I see her as a cute, happy child who is getting love and affection from her mother and other family members. She just does not need to be part of the public domain. But ultimately that's up to her mommy, who, of all people, should know better.

• Useful 2
  • Love 13

Why is she hauling her kid to Cleveland? If daddy wants to see her, let him come get her. Or send her with a nanny, she’s more than comfortable with nannies.

She and Tristan are not co-parenting. They are two chuckleheads that stupidly had a kid together. My bet is that in a couple years, he’ll pop another one or two out with some random and True will be dragged out for photo shoots. 

• Love 2
On 4/25/2020 at 1:59 PM, Veronique Bette said:

And for the record, I can see that True is taller and bigger than most little girls her age, but I see her as a cute, happy child who is getting love and affection from her mother and other family members

The inevitable comparisons - not just from complete strangers, but from within her own cut-throat, catty family - with her more petite cousins are going to be brutal, because I can't see insecure, no-cosmetic surgery is too minor, Khloe being able to give True the self-confidence to love herself as she is.   True looks like she's going to have a sturdy frame and no amount of dieting is going to make her petite, because she shouldn't be!  It's corny as Hell, but I can't help singing, "Everyone is beautiful!  In their own WA-A-A-Y!"

• Love 8

, Khloe being able to give True the self-confidence to love herself as she is.  

Like that part is ever going to happen. It'll be a downright miracle if that happens.

Does Khloe even know a damn thing about self-confidence other than being an idiot just like the rest of that family?

• Love 2
On 5/11/2020 at 5:55 PM, Cowgirl said:

All I have to say is Khloe, please put your boobs away during your talking heads.  You don't look sexy, just ridiculous, tacky, and desperate.  Thank you. 

Speaking of being ridiculous, tacky, & desperate, this crap was trending on twitter yesterday. 

ONTD - Klówn Khlóe Kardashian 'Pregnant With Secónd Child' & Tristan Thómpsón Is Father

And since Khloe is so damn stupid & thirsty as usual, she had to respond to this.

ONTD - Khloe responds to rumors of her being pregnant

You don't look sexy, just ridiculous, tacky, and desperate.

You could probably add this as a subtitle to most of the individual threads here...at the very least, to Kim, Khloe, and Kylie's threads.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

I guess we're at the point where women just assume Tristan is the father.

Khloe and Tristan Threaten to Sue Woman Claiming He's Father of Her Child

The lawyer for the co-parenting exes -- pit bull attorney Marty Singer -- fired off a cease-and-desist letter to Kimberly Alexander, saying ... "We demand that you immediately stop defaming them with malicious defamatory lies and specious fabrications" about the paternity of her child.

According to the letter ... Tristan had previously taken a paternity test in which it was "unequivocally proven" he's not Alexander's child's father, but she's continued to spread lies about Khloe and the NBA star, including claims they falsified or "fixed" the test.

57 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Why is she involved at all?

This is Tristan's issue.  She's so pathetic.

The woman is claiming Khloe paid people off, so she made it Khloe's business.

• Useful 1
7 hours ago, Picture It. Sicily said:

Would anyone be surprised if Khloe did insert herself into this situation and pay people off?

I wouldnt be shocked at all. In fact the woman they are suing isnt backing down and is still saying Tristan is a liar. Shocker, huh? Khloe was probably hoping the money would keep her quiet but it seems like Khloe is going to end up looking like a fool, again.

• Love 2
(edited)
5 hours ago, VioletWitch said:

Girlfriend needs to put down the FaceTune 😬Nobody believes she actually looks like this 

Omg I just saw this online and I couldn’t handle it. It’s like she put her eyes on Denise Richards face and tightened it maybe? Like this is ridiculous. For her to look like this she would’ve had to have bones shaved off or something like wtf.

Edited by Marley
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10

I'm laughing so hard at the comments where her suckup celeb friends are going on about how stunning she is. These people know damn well she doesnt Iook remotely like that. On the other hand shes being mocked and laughed at all over twitter.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Several people sounded off on Twitter to compare her new features to the one she had a few years ago, too.

https://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2020/05/khloe-kardashian-instagram-photo-new-look

Despite Khloe’s spicy caption, it seems many were more shook by Khloe’s new appearance. She certainly had a glow about her skin but others felt she was unrecognizable in the new pics she shared.

Interestingly enough, earlier Friday, the woman claiming to be Tristan’s third baby mama, Kimberly Alexander, posted a side-by-side pic of her child and Tristan, in an attempt to help her claims.

She also had a message of her own, which we were able to capture before she deleted the pic and the subs from her IG story.

https://theshaderoom.com/khloe-kardashian-updates-us-on-her-location-in-unbothered-ig-post/

Man it's like Kris promised her daughters a $1M bonus to see who could mess up their face the most, and Kim, Khloe, and Kylie are all trying to outdo each other...

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Man it's like Kris promised her daughters a $1M bonus to see who could mess up their face the most, and Kim, Khloe, and Kylie are all trying to outdo each other...

No kidding - Kris taught them to compete with each other for her attention, and they get that by making shit tons of money. Kim and Kylie have already been the fav - Khloe is still trying. 

• Love 5
(edited)
3 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

Location: on hardcore drugs (if she expects anybody to believe she actually looks like that IRL). 

The thing is, when Khloe finally comes out of her make-believe world of Photoshop and filters to go back into the public eye, Everyone will see the original Khloe. 

Edited by RoxieBear73
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, RoxieBear73 said:

The thing is, when Khloe finally comes out of her make-believe world of Photoshop and filters to go back into the public eye, Everyone will see the original Khloe. 

Khloe's make-believe world never ends. It's the same world that lets her think that the men she chooses actually love her & aren't just using her because she dedicates her entire life to taking care of them. It's the same make-believe world that lets her think she can buy pies at a bakery, pretend that she baked them, & that nobody will know the difference. It's that make-believe world that lets her think she really looks like that & it isn't Photoshop. Even when quarantine ends, Khloe will still be living in that make-believe world.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Suspending belief further, she expects others to either co-sign her facade or to keep their damn mouths shut about it. Even more delusional than that, she gets highly indignant and lashes out if someone doesn't play along. Phew. 

She's a product of her upbringing, and now she's raising a child and modeling behavior. Time will tell which way that goes. 

• Love 3
(edited)
6 hours ago, suomi said:

Suspending belief further, she expects others to either co-sign her facade or to keep their damn mouths shut about it. Even more delusional than that, she gets highly indignant and lashes out if someone doesn't play along. Phew. 

She's a product of her upbringing, and now she's raising a child and modeling behavior. Time will tell which way that goes. 

Its going to go very badly. 

7 hours ago, GaT said:

Khloe's make-believe world never ends. It's the same world that lets her think that the men she chooses actually love her & aren't just using her because she dedicates her entire life to taking care of them. It's the same make-believe world that lets her think she can buy pies at a bakery, pretend that she baked them, & that nobody will know the difference. It's that make-believe world that lets her think she really looks like that & it isn't Photoshop. Even when quarantine ends, Khloe will still be living in that make-believe world.

Its also that make-believe world that she thinks she a wonderful mother & a great role model to her daughter, True. Besides, she probably came up with that stupid name, True. True doesn't know yet, but sadly her future is in the sewer. Its not like Khloe remotely cares about that.

Has anybody ever asked Khloe's stupid ass what she would be doing right now if it wasn't for Kim's big ass & sex tape and Mama Kris taking advantage of that? There is nothing redeemable about Khloe (and that family) & she has the IQ of a bag of sand. Which is very insulting to the bag of sand. 

Edited by Magog
  • Love 4
On 5/23/2020 at 12:31 PM, druzy said:

The picture of Sheree?

I'm thinking she meant Khloe. Sometimes when I use the quote feature, it goes wonky and cuts out Instagram pictures.

Speaking of which, whoever that is in Khloe's post looks like the love child of Denise Richards and Jessica Alba.  

Funniest comment I've read so far came via Daily Mail:

"Of course Tristan liked the post. He thought Khloe made a new friend." 

Lol....

• LOL 7

Khloe is thinking about selling her house

The 11,000-square-foot estate is where Khloe put down roots after divorcing Lamar Odom in 2013 ... and it's right down the block from Kourtney's house, and only 5 minutes from Kris Jenner's Hidden Hills mansion.

Khloe has not listed the house yet, but we know she's willing to sell if she gets her price.

She just did that whole remodel & added all that extra space. I wonder if this means she's thinking about moving in with Tristan?

The way Tristan has been up her ass on instagram I won't even make jokes about Khloe being thirsty for him. I dont know if he is legit trying to Khloe back or just trying to look good but Tristan is actually coming off as the one who's trying harder.

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Does Tristan know about this?

4 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

The way Tristan has been up her ass on instagram I won't even make jokes about Khloe being thirsty for him. I dont know if he is legit trying to Khloe back or just trying to look good but Tristan is actually coming off as the one who's trying harder.

“His ex may still feel burned by their split, but Tristan Thompson is ready to turn over a new leaf with Khloé Kardashian. One of his many ways of doing that? Leaving thirsty AF comments on pretty much all of her Instagram pics.”

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/tristan-thompsons-comments-on-khloe-kardashians-pics-are-thirsty/

• Love 1
13 hours ago, howmanywords said:

He's probably really bored since he's not able to practice his two main activities, playing ball and partying, due to COVID-19. As soon as the world goes back to normal, he'll be back to his old ways. As for Khloe herself, I think she wants another baby really badly and since she doesn't exactly have NBA players lining up to be the next baby daddy, she's getting back together with Tristan - for now. She knows as well as everyone that it won't last; she's already posting pseudo-profound quotes on social media in preparation for the next breakup.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, chocolatine said:

He's probably really bored since he's not able to practice his two main activities, playing ball and partying, due to COVID-19. As soon as the world goes back to normal, he'll be back to his old ways. As for Khloe herself, I think she wants another baby really badly and since she doesn't exactly have NBA players lining up to be the next baby daddy, she's getting back together with Tristan - for now. She knows as well as everyone that it won't last; she's already posting pseudo-profound quotes on social media in preparation for the next breakup.

Has she not learned anything from her marriage to Lamar?

• Love 1
8 hours ago, chocolatine said:

Yeah, Tristan’s probably enjoying his time with True for now - and Khloe would like a full sib for True, so...

• Love 3