Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

She's a fool.

https://www.eonline.com/ca/news/1232331/inside-khloe-kardashian-and-tristan-thompsons-plans-to-welcome-baby-no-2

In a new trailer for Keeping Up With the Kardashians, which dropped on Thursday, Jan. 28, the Good American founder tells the Boston Celtics player that she wants to expand their family. That's right, it appears the duo is hoping to make 2-year-old True Thompson a big sister.

As she tells Tristan in the sneak peek, "I just feel like it's now time to have another kid."

An insider echoes the same sentiments as the 36-year-old star and tells E! News exclusively that the couple, who rekindled their romance just three months ago, "are on the same page and both want another baby."

More like she is pushing 40 and this maybe her last chance of having a second child, and being on the "same page" regarding a second child? I highly doubt that. How much baby making will get done with community peen Tristan in Boston, unless Khloe is going to drag True across the country and attach herself to him until she conceives. 

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Good grief. IMO "they" meaning the fans are reaching in with that picture. She wears non spandex/tight clothing she MUST be pregnant! There's your smoking gun! lol

I know, seriously people, we're all stuck at home, who's wearing skin tight clothing?

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, GaT said:

I know, seriously people, we're all stuck at home, who's wearing skin tight clothing?

Well I mean, my clothing wasn’t meant to be skin tight 11 months ago....but here we are. 🙄.  In honesty, though, I can’t even buy new jeans to fit my expanded quarantine body because you can’t try anything on at the store anymore!!!  I can’t purchase jeans without trying them on, they are the ONE thing I always have to fit.  Ughhhhhh!!!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Well I mean, my clothing wasn’t meant to be skin tight 11 months ago....but here we are. 🙄.  In honesty, though, I can’t even buy new jeans to fit my expanded quarantine body because you can’t try anything on at the store anymore!!!  I can’t purchase jeans without trying them on, they are the ONE thing I always have to fit.  Ughhhhhh!!!!

You're probably not going to like this, but I've lost about 35 pounds staying home because food  just doesn't interest me. I have no idea what size I am to order online, & I look like one of the guys who pants hang down their asses most of the time.

• LOL 2
On 11/23/2020 at 2:05 PM, Wanda said:

Seeing her promote a medication that is $3000 for 8 tablets made me angry. 

‘I’ve tried everything but my insurance company denied me the Nurtec because “ I haven’t tried anything on their list in the last 130 days” which is code for “we don’t want to pay for a ridiculously overpriced medicine that isn’t lifesaving”. When I tried to buy it off insurance I found out what it cost. Good Rx is $850. Still over 100 pill

how appropriate that they use a kardashian as a spokesperson

That's how much it cost!!  My god. No thanks.  I'll stick to my Ibuprofen and Tylenol.

On 12/1/2020 at 6:21 PM, nexxie said:

She was pretty.  They always made fun of her for being fat and ruining the brand.  What a messed up family.  The girl is tall, of course she's bigger then Kim and Kourtney, she has a different body type.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, ApplesandPears said:

Yeah.  She renovated the whole house, what, a year or so ago?  Calabasas is a wanted area.

That's a pretty good profit for her because I remember when she bought Justin Bieber's old frat house for like almost  8 million dollars and she sells it for almost 16 million six years later according to the  article. 

Now she'll have plenty of money to rent a condo in Boston to be all up Tristan's butt to make True a sibling. 

The property taxes and maintenance on that house must be a mother because I know that there is this Mass Exodus that I keep reading about California residents especially from the Los Angeles area leaving like that hounds of Hell are after them

Edited by carolinagirl81
14 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Good grief. IMO "they" meaning the fans are reaching in with that picture. She wears non spandex/tight clothing she MUST be pregnant! There's your smoking gun! lol

imo you don’t even need a photo of loose clothing - if her intention several months ago during filming was to get pregnant, it’s likely she’s managed it by now. 

• Useful 1
6 hours ago, nexxie said:

But there’s also this - supposedly taken on Stormi’s third bday trip:

rs_1080x1350-210130121134-143594182_9346

Is she using a surrogate?

If we are going with the theory that she is currently pregnant this could be an old picture because, they are good for that posting pictures that they took who knows when to post on their social media

1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

If we are going with the theory that she is currently pregnant this could be an old picture because, they are good for that posting pictures that they took who knows when to post on their social media

They are pros at posting older pictures as new on social media. Especially Kim. There are times she posts nearly daily, and it’s well known she has tons of B roll pictures to post whenever she recovers from another plastic surgery.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
46 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Community peen Tristan better save that NBA money, because i don't know his stats but his he even a good player?

Also stupid question with this family but why the welcome home for a 3 day trip to Turks and Caicos?

2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I think its new mainly because they are all on a trip for Stormi's birthday and Kylie is also posting thirst-trap pics in the same spot. Khloe edits photos more than any of them so she could have edited out a baby bump.

It does appear that she is sucking in her gut, so maybe shes maybe early in the pregnancy 

• Love 3

I was actually wondering if TT knew anything about the welcome-home celebration before he saw it on Khloe's Instagram. To be clear, I don't think his assistant set it up, either, I'm guessing that either Khloe or Kris made sure that it looked like Community Peen missed her, on her 3-day vacation. 😉 I for sure love that nickname. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, nkotb said:

I was actually wondering if TT knew anything about the welcome-home celebration before he saw it on Khloe's Instagram. To be clear, I don't think his assistant set it up, either, I'm guessing that either Khloe or Kris made sure that it looked like Community Peen missed her, on her 3-day vacation. 😉 I for sure love that nickname. 

Oh for SURE this has Kris’s fingerprints all over it!

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, nexxie said:

What a charming engagement announcement - stiletto up her inflated bare ass, embelished with a giant rock. F***ed up.

Definitely something the kids will be proud to have their friends see in later years.  And yippe, Khloe is going to have another starter marriage.  I wonder how long before he cheats on her?

• Love 4
On 12/24/2020 at 12:29 AM, GaT said:

17 hours ago, GaT said:

I guess Khloe either decided she needed to out attention Kim, or she's setting things up for the upcoming season.

Khloe Kardashian Sparks Speculation with Prominent Ring on THAT Finger

Looks like a more clear picture of the same ring we saw a few weeks ago. Its a pear shaped diamond ring with side stones and if i had to guess carat weight of the center stone is 18 carats.

Just now, skipnjump said:

Definitely something the kids will be proud to have their friends see in later years.  And yippe, Khloe is going to have another starter marriage.  I wonder how long before he cheats on her?

He already did that.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Looks like a more clear picture of the same ring we saw a few weeks ago. Its a pear shaped diamond ring with side stones and if i had to guess carat weight of the center stone is 18 carats.

He already did that.

Yeah she has been wearing that for a while now.  Kris probably thought no one noticed so she is throwing it out there again.  How embarrassing that she has to pretend to be engaged to a guy who clearly loathes her?  Or, do we think they actually ARE engaged?  I cannot see Tristan actually wanting to marry her.

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Yeah she has been wearing that for a while now.  Kris probably thought no one noticed so she is throwing it out there again.  How embarrassing that she has to pretend to be engaged to a guy who clearly loathes her?  Or, do we think they actually ARE engaged?  I cannot see Tristan actually wanting to marry her.

Maybe Community Peen Tristan had an epiphany while in quarantine with Khloe, that probably the most significant time that they spent together. IMO this pandemic and couples having to spend all that time together locked in the house either made some couples stronger or killed their relationship. 

• LOL 2
22 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Maybe Community Peen Tristan had an epiphany while in quarantine with Khloe, that probably the most significant time that they spent together. IMO this pandemic and couples having to spend all that time together locked in the house either made some couples stronger or killed their relationship. 

I find that hard to believe. I think its more of Tristan drinking too much of that dark liquor than being in quarantine with that stupid ass. There is nothing stronger about this relationship other than its riddled with constant stupidity & bedbugs.

24 minutes ago, Tikichick said:

What's really sad is that True might not even know she already has a sibling.   Stuff like that causes damage and can be traumatic for both kids.

Being a part of the Kardashian family is traumatic enough. And since when does Khloe even remotely care about True's well being?

• Love 3
On 2/25/2021 at 8:22 AM, nkotb said:

That tacky ring matches her tacky nails. It's not even pretty, it's just gaudy. I'm here for a big rock, but that one is just gaudy, I can't think of another word.

I agree. Because Khloe looks cheap, the ring looks cheap. 

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I’m not much into “fashion “, are these shoes horrible, or no?

FB6F70C3-E3E0-4A9A-B2EF-B7F71C95C3C6.jpeg

AED7C7B9-E174-4716-BEFC-BF8C49344E87.jpeg

how iconic are basic pumps that EVERY shoe designer has/makes? unless they are super stretched like this ridiculous photoshoped picture

• LOL 4
16 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

how iconic are basic pumps that EVERY shoe designer has/makes? unless they are super stretched like this ridiculous photoshoped picture

Strange, right? What’s the point of making them look like that? 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I’m not much into “fashion “, are these shoes horrible, or no?

FB6F70C3-E3E0-4A9A-B2EF-B7F71C95C3C6.jpeg

AED7C7B9-E174-4716-BEFC-BF8C49344E87.jpeg

4 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Terrible! And probably very painful.

They don't look like that IRL, they're just basic pumps & probably look nice. I read part of her post somewhere & she posted this photo because she liked how artistic it was, but a lot of people ragged on her because of the giant feet. I'm sure without the "artistic" photography, they pretty much look like this:

H161203-2_f6050c43-af2b-4f4b-bfe4-00cea4

Edited by GaT
  • Useful 1

It’s so weird to me.  I ran inside Old Navy today to pick up some stuff for my son.  The whole store is basically comfy clothes now.  The back quarter is kids and jeans, but the whole front 75% of the store is “athleisure” wear. Same with Target.  Maybe it’s because I’m a basic mom, but who is in the market for a new line of pumps??  

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

It’s so weird to me.  I ran inside Old Navy today to pick up some stuff for my son.  The whole store is basically comfy clothes now.  

That's because nobody is going anywhere, we're all stuck at home quarantining. Who wants to wear anything fitted & confining while they're at home?

• Love 1
9 hours ago, GaT said:

That's because nobody is going anywhere, we're all stuck at home quarantining. Who wants to wear anything fitted & confining while they're at home?

Exactly!  That was my point.  I’m in the same boat 100%.  I’m just saying that the stores have totally pivoted to our new needs but here’s Khloe coming up with a line of dressy shoes.  I don’t get it!  

• Love 6
5 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Exactly!  That was my point.  I’m in the same boat 100%.  I’m just saying that the stores have totally pivoted to our new needs but here’s Khloe coming up with a line of dressy shoes.  I don’t get it!  

Good point. I think the K/Js probably all wear spike heels with their sweats. They may need the tall heels to balance on their giant butts.

• LOL 7
19 hours ago, GaT said:

Good point. I think the K/Js probably all wear spike heels with their sweats. They may need the tall heels to balance on their giant butts.

There is a picture of Kim and Kylie sporting grey sweatpants and pointed booties which I don't get.😆

• LOL 2
6 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

I saw on twitter that Khloe is the #1 trend. I figured she was pregnant or engaged. Nope turns out she posted a video and has another new face

Screenshot_20210310-114216.png

Holy shit, what did she do to herself?? I literally couldn't tell you what it is--is it fillers, surgery, botox, what? I looks like her features are somehow crooked on her face now. Good lord. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, emma675 said:

Holy shit, what did she do to herself?? I literally couldn't tell you what it is--is it fillers, surgery, botox, what? I looks like her features are somehow crooked on her face now. Good lord. 

Right she is definitely looking puffy in the face and maybe her going back to her darker natural hair color is a sign that she's expecting I don't know I can't keep up with this family. Ha ha! 

Ouch!  That recent photo of her has significant resemblance to the famous cat lady, who is infamous for distorting her face with plastic surgery. Scary.  It must be an addiction.  No thinking person would ruin their appearance that way.  Shame on the doctors.

• Love 2

I saw on twitter that Khloe is the #1 trend. I figured she was pregnant or engaged. Nope turns out she posted a video and has another new face

It looks like her usual no self-respecting self. Absolute crap. 

And why is that fugly face of hers is worth trending on Twitter anyway? Even thinking & looking at that disgusting thing is wreaking havoc on my optic nerves, my brain cells, & my stomach.