Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Frost said:

Her boobs still look oddly shiny even in the more normal photo.

She's got gold highlighter dust on them, that's why they look shiny.

There seriously has to be something disconnected in her brain if she can look at that photo and believe that's what she really looks like.  And how sad that she needs to feel that way.

There also has to be something seriously disconnected in the brains of the K Fans if they both watch the show and believe the photos.  How I wish for a time machine so I could hop to the future and read a historian's viewpoint of this peculiar fixation!

• Love 3

Her boobs still look oddly shiny even in the more normal photo.

Probably a mix of oil, bronzer, and lighting...

How I wish for a time machine so I could hop to the future and read a historian's viewpoint of this peculiar fixation!

It would probably reference archived posts from Kardashian threads here.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, nexxie said:

thats a baby girl gift giving me more bread crumbs to believe that Kylie is pregnant with baby #2 and Khloe is looking real suspect in that outfit isn't the LA area in a heatwave? like it looks like shes got on a shirt underneath that long sleeve t shirt 

Buying a house with community peen Tristin? meh i guess girl, do you. But make sure you keep the house when he cheats on you again.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Is anybody surprised?

Scott Disick Confirms Khloe Kardashian, Tristan Thompson Back Together

Scott Disick appears to have accidentally confirmed Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson are back together. OOPS!!!

Lord Disick spilled the beans Friday when he commented on Khloe's bikini pic on Instagram and wrote, "@realtristan13 is a lucky man!" But, Scott must have quickly realized he spilled the beans ... because he was quick to delete it.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3

Kourtney talking about advice from Khloe - looks like Khloe has no tolerance when it comes to other people’s men.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kourtney-kardashian-i-wouldnt-go-to-kim-for-relationship-advice/

“It depends on what the advice is for,” the Poosh founder, 41, said on Kate Hudson and Oliver Hudson’s “Sibling Revelry” podcast on Thursday, September 10. “[For] guy advice, I think Khloé [Kardashian]. But Khloé’s is harsh, harsh advice.”

Kendall Jenner, who was also present for the interview, agreed with Kourtney’s sentiment. The 24-year-old model said that Khloé, 36, is “super harsh when it comes to relationship advice,” and the mother-of-three added that the Good American cofounder has “no tolerance.”

1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Kourtney talking about advice from Khloe - looks like Khloe has no tolerance when it comes to other people’s men.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kourtney-kardashian-i-wouldnt-go-to-kim-for-relationship-advice/

“It depends on what the advice is for,” the Poosh founder, 41, said on Kate Hudson and Oliver Hudson’s “Sibling Revelry” podcast on Thursday, September 10. “[For] guy advice, I think Khloé [Kardashian]. But Khloé’s is harsh, harsh advice.”

Kendall Jenner, who was also present for the interview, agreed with Kourtney’s sentiment. The 24-year-old model said that Khloé, 36, is “super harsh when it comes to relationship advice,” and the mother-of-three added that the Good American cofounder has “no tolerance.”

So Khloe can dish it out but can't seem to keep that same "harsh" advice when it comes to her own relationships?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

So Khloe can dish it out but can't seem to keep that same "harsh" advice when it comes to her own relationships?

Looks like it. Funny to even go to Khloe for guy advice, given her track record - but Kourt did say they should go to Kim, since she’s the only married one. I can imagine her lording it over them all!

Edited by nexxie
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

Looks like it. Funny to even go to Khloe for guy advice, given her track record - but Kourt did say they should go to Kim, since she’s the only married one. I can imagine her lording it over them all!

Yep, Kim is the only married one, so if I were her sibling, I would most surely go to her for relationship advice...and then do the exact opposite of what she advised. All of her marriages have been disasters and her current husband is disturbingly bizarre, to put it in the kindest terms. So in those circumstances, if I were that desperately in need of relationship advice, I'd have more confidence in a Ouija board or tarot cards. Just sayin'

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
25 minutes ago, Veronique Bette said:

Yep, Kim is the only married one, so if I were her sibling, I would most surely go to her for relationship advice...and then do the exact opposite of what she advised. All of her marriages have been disasters and her current husband is disturbingly bizarre, to put it in the kindest terms. So in those circumstances, if I were that desperately in need of relationship advice, I'd have more confidence in a Ouija board or tarot cards. Just sayin'

Nobody in the family has had a long-lasting healthy relationship. Kris seems to have taught them to hook up with people for a specific purpose - like money, fame, connections or babies - and kick ‘em to the curb when that purpose is fulfilled.

• Love 8

I'm watching "The Home Edit"on Netflix, & they did an episode with Khloe. They're the people who organized her house with all those color coded containers she loves. This time they did her "garage". I put quotes around the word garage because it was just a small space that had obviously never had a car in it.. But anyway, they were calling it a garage.

• LOL 2
15 hours ago, GaT said:

I'm watching "The Home Edit"on Netflix, & they did an episode with Khloe. They're the people who organized her house with all those color coded containers she loves. This time they did her "garage". I put quotes around the word garage because it was just a small space that had obviously never had a car in it.. But anyway, they were calling it a garage.

I follow the Home Edit on IG and they did Kim's house too because i recall a post Home Edit made about how Kim wanted all glass storage to be more eco friendly

• LOL 2
42 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I follow the Home Edit on IG and they did Kim's house too because i recall a post Home Edit made about how Kim wanted all glass storage to be more eco friendly

I haven't watched it all yet, so maybe they're saving Kim for last.

Another Reddit find:

6m6qui7ad0q51.jpg?width=768&auto=webp&s=

As usual, it's so photoshopped that's she's barely recognizable, but I was looking at her fingers, & just could not think of why she suddenly had alien fingers that were twice as long as a normal humans. I finally realized that her fingers are in a direct line with her boob. She stretched it out so that her boobs were bigger, & in the process gave herself alien fingers.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, GaT said:

Another Reddit find:

6m6qui7ad0q51.jpg?width=768&auto=webp&s=

As usual, it's so photoshopped that's she's barely recognizable, but I was looking at her fingers, & just could not think of why she suddenly had alien fingers that were twice as long as a normal humans. I finally realized that her fingers are in a direct line with her boob. She stretched it out so that her boobs were bigger, & in the process gave herself alien fingers.

her long talons make her finger look long. I can't understand her or Kylie having long nails like that and they have small children. I forgot they have nannies raising their kids.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Khloe got $600,000+ for that getup posted to instagram - guess she’s laughing all the way to the bank. For them, it’s getting paid for playing dress-up - the sillier, the better.

https://screenrant.com/keeping-up-with-kardashians-instagram-post-earnings/

I think they only get paid for actual advertisements (posts that specify its an ad). That looks like one of Khloe's pathetic attempts at trying to be the hottest Kardashian MILF  and using her usual bad photoshop to look people she looks nothing like. The other day it was Beyonce, this time Ariana Grande. And of course when she gets laughed at she gets defensive.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

and using her usual bad photoshop to look people she looks nothing like.

Bible. My genuine reaction usually is "Who's that?"

I flove the occasional internet offering of the real photo alongside the altered photo. 

Warning: empty your bladder first!

• LOL 3
4 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I think they only get paid for actual advertisements (posts that specify its an ad). That looks like one of Khloe's pathetic attempts at trying to be the hottest Kardashian MILF  and using her usual bad photoshop to look people she looks nothing like. The other day it was Beyonce, this time Ariana Grande. And of course when she gets laughed at she gets defensive.

Kylie’s photo of giant thighs got a ton of clicks - so do Khloe’s mega-photoshopped posts. All about the attention received - that drives the price. There really is a method to their madness.

I read somewhere that you can tell what people are the most insecure about because it's what they photoshop the most. For Khloe, I guess it's her nose, chin, and jawline. I would also include her lips but she doesn't actually need to shop those since they're totally full of filler now.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 10/3/2020 at 1:51 AM, Marley said:

Lmao look at this pic she posted like holy fucking photoshopped. She’s such a joke.

Khloe has been a joke & there is nothing sexy about that outfit. I think Lex would rather bathe himself in hot lava than be around whatever the hell Khloe is suppose to be. 

On 10/3/2020 at 9:18 AM, nexxie said:

Khloe got $600,000+ for that getup posted to instagram - guess she’s laughing all the way to the bank. For them, it’s getting paid for playing dress-up - the sillier, the better.

Why would any self-respecting company want to throw away $600,000 for that? That company is better off throwing that money into the sewer. I don't see the point in this photo op other than that company sucks & has no standards and that Khloe looks even more crappier than she usually does.

On 10/3/2020 at 11:15 AM, howmanywords said:

That looks like one of Khloe's pathetic attempts at trying to be the hottest Kardashian MILF  and using her usual bad photoshop to look people she looks nothing like. The other day it was Beyonce, this time Ariana Grande. And of course when she gets laughed at she gets defensive.

When I think of MILF, Khloe & the rest of those Kardashians are the complete opposite of it.

Edited by Magog
  • Love 4

Khloe and Tristan bought a new house together - and Kris got the one next door. Moving every few years must be part of their wealth accumulation plan - they sell for millions more than the next house costs. Wonder how Kimmie feels about Kris moving away from her street and right next to Khloe (different part of same neighborhood).

https://variety.com/2020/dirt/entertainers/khloe-kardashian-kris-jenner-buy-side-by-side-hidden-hills-mansions-1234818458/

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 1
On 10/30/2020 at 6:03 PM, nexxie said:

Khloe and Tristan bought a new house together - and Kris got the one next door. Moving every few years must be part of their wealth accumulation plan - they sell for millions more than the next house costs. Wonder how Kimmie feels about Kris moving away from her street and right next to Khloe (different part of same neighborhood).

https://variety.com/2020/dirt/entertainers/khloe-kardashian-kris-jenner-buy-side-by-side-hidden-hills-mansions-1234818458/

What could possibly go wrong with them buying a home together.....

• LOL 9

Oh my..... Does this mean Koko has just jumped ahead of Kimye for a minute?? Lort.  Good on Koko for making the big $$$ for her property sale. I'm glad  she's got some coin going into the hideousness of the show going away. Koko and Kourtney are on the low end of the cash pile of the family.

• Love 1

I’ve seen her migraine med commercial so many times this week it gives me a dang migraine.  

Everything about Khloe, her constant tomfoolery, & the rest of the Kardashians are migraine-inducing.

• Love 1
On 11/21/2020 at 1:21 AM, geauxaway said:

I’ve seen her migraine med commercial so many times this week it gives me a dang migraine.  

Just saw the commercial and it's a different medication than the one Serena Williams is being paid/might actually take to advertise.

She does look good in the ad, very "regular woman" in appearance they toned down the Kardashian-Jenner look that they all have.

• Love 1