Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

15 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Just saw the commercial and it's a different medication than the one Serena Williams is being paid/might actually take to advertise.

She does look good in the ad, very "regular woman" in appearance they toned down the Kardashian-Jenner look that they all have.

Oh she totally looks toned down.  It took me a minute before I realized who it was.  The nails were a giveaway 🥰.  Anyway, it is in heavy circulation on network daytime television.  I swear every time I look up from work during TPIR, YnR and B&B, it is on.

• Love 3
On 11/22/2020 at 12:44 PM, carolinagirl81 said:

Just saw the commercial and it's a different medication than the one Serena Williams is being paid/might actually take to advertise.

She does look good in the ad, very "regular woman" in appearance they toned down the Kardashian-Jenner look that they all have.

Seeing her promote a medication that is $3000 for 8 tablets made me angry. 

‘I’ve tried everything but my insurance company denied me the Nurtec because “ I haven’t tried anything on their list in the last 130 days” which is code for “we don’t want to pay for a ridiculously overpriced medicine that isn’t lifesaving”. When I tried to buy it off insurance I found out what it cost. Good Rx is $850. Still over 100 pill

how appropriate that they use a kardashian as a spokesperson

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I can't tell if she's had surgery/fillers on her nose & cheekbones, or if it's all photoshop, but this is a photo she recently posted. Another new face

Khloe-Kardashian-Instagram.jpg?q=50&fit=

Edited by GaT
  • LOL 3

Does it really matter if he's free or not? Seems like he bangs side-chicks whether he's with Khloe or not, because he knows she'll forgive him. He also seems to like having to grovel. Maybe that's the chase for him. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 12/1/2020 at 8:02 PM, GaT said:

I can't tell if she's had surgery/fillers on her nose & cheekbones, or if it's all photoshop, but this is a photo she recently posted. Another new face

Khloe-Kardashian-Instagram.jpg?q=50&fit=

In this picture she’s starting to get that piggy look that Kris has now!

• LOL 3
2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

You know...I wish Khloe was half as beautiful as she thinks she is....so pathetic.  I wonder if she was abused as a child. She is so desperate......

https://pagesix.com/2020/12/03/khloe-kardashian-strips-down-to-launch-good-american-shoes/

The shoes look ugly and look like seemingly every other shoe designers over the knee boots.

Also big deal she's naked, didn't she pose naked for a PETA ad that was aired on the show for much DRAMA in the earlier seasons? 

Her butt doesn't looks a overly inflated anymore. Good Photoshop or did she get some liposuctioned out when she went in for the mommy makeover?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

You know...I wish Khloe was half as beautiful as she thinks she is....so pathetic.  I wonder if she was abused as a child. She is so desperate......

https://pagesix.com/2020/12/03/khloe-kardashian-strips-down-to-launch-good-american-shoes/

I would say that being raised by a narcissist qualifies as abuse. Khloe is fully enmeshed with her mother and her mother’s mini-me, Kim - and is both a victim of and complicit in the family dysfunction and the family business, which are two sides of the same coin. Really sad - and all those beautiful little kids are next.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, ginger90 said:

“Inclusive footwear “ what does that mean, especially at $300+ per pair?

"Inclusive" as in, "I will rip off all people, the color of your skin doesn't matter"

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

It would be obnoxious enough if Khloe really thought she was hot and was flaunting it. But what's even more sad and pathetic is that she knows she is not and never will be considered hot, attractive or sexy because she's always been taunted and targeted as being "Kong", "Big Foot" and the "ugly sister." That's why she relies on Photoshop, filters, and plastic surgery to post images that are as from from her real looks as a blowup sex doll. And also why she is willing to take crumbs from the table of any man she can pretend is hot for her. Hopefully she doesn't pass the desperation gene or modeled behavior to her little daughter.

• Love 1

The nails and the ring are ugly. No taste and no class. I guess any man beats being alone. Khloe was cute with her real face. but all the plastic surgery made her plastic looking. I don’t get why she disfigures herself.

True is going to be getting plastic surgery soon enough. I weep for all the female Kardashian granddaughters. 

• Love 8
On 12/25/2020 at 9:06 PM, carolinagirl81 said:

True is an adorable little girl and looks so much like her father.

I saw these pictures because of the child’s father is a Celtics player and by association, this idiot was photographed.  I usually don’t see much of these people.  I know the plastic surgery and materialism are all they’re known for and yet they have millions of people follow them.  So weird. 

I feel bad for their kids.  Kids are cute but most of their children will be average looking at best.  Are they going to try and continue the tradition to fix their noses, their weight, their hair?  

On 12/25/2020 at 10:19 PM, iwantcookies said:

The nails and the ring are ugly. No taste and no class. I guess any man beats being alone. Khloe was cute with her real face. but all the plastic surgery made her plastic looking. I don’t get why she disfigures herself.

True is going to be getting plastic surgery soon enough. I weep for all the female Kardashian granddaughters. 

I thought the same thing when I was looking at the videos of her. There is plastic surgery in her future for sure. I feel bad for her because she will be treated the same as Khloe as a kid because she will be tall compare to her cousins.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Nicmar said:

I thought the same thing when I was looking at the videos of her. There is plastic surgery in her future for sure. I feel bad for her because she will be treated the same as Khloe as a kid because she will be tall compare to her cousins.

Taller is better, IMO. Maybe she will appreciate not being short and squat like Kim 🤷‍♀️.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Yeah and Kendall is tall and its not like she is made fun of.

But so is Khloe & she was always called the "big sister". I don't think things are looking good for True.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Nicmar said:

Khloe has always been kind of  heavy set  even as a kid

A comedian from Canada, Katherine Ryan, said when she heard Khloe had a show called Revenge Body she thought it was about her getting in shape, earning a spot in the NBA and beating Lamar at his own game. LOL

• LOL 11
On 12/24/2020 at 2:09 PM, nexxie said:

HA! I was going to post the same thing - can’t imagine wanting either one. Now poor True can be clawed and sliced at the same time.

You are assuming Khloe changes any diapers.  I think that is the nanny's job.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

You are assuming Khloe changes any diapers.  I think that is the nanny's job.

I sure hope someone with safer nails changes True and bathes her - but Khloe could claw and/or slice the poor kid just by hugging her or picking her up. 

• Love 5
30 minutes ago, nexxie said:

I sure hope someone with safer nails changes True and bathes her - but Khloe could claw and/or slice the poor kid just by hugging her or picking her up. 

My first engagement ring was NOT that big (total of a carat - small potatoes to these folks, right?) When one of my kids was little he would say, when changing him:  "Take off your big ring!"  FIrst off, it was not THAT big.  Secondly, if he can talk like that, allow me to introduce you to the toilet, my friend!!  LOL!

I can only imagine the damage those nails and that frankly ugly ring would do!!!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

Khloé Kardashian Stole Kendall Jenner’s Face Now

Khoronavirus survivor, Khloé Kardashian has done it again. Not since Mystique have we seen such a versatile array of looks. Khloé has been keeping us on our toes for some time now serving a range of facial structures and nasal passages, and even celebrity impressions. And here we have another–an homage to younger sister Kendall Jenner–as the internet saw Khloé’s recent picture and thought “Did she steal her sister’s face?” I mean, And Khloe did “joke” about getting a weekly face-transplant….

• LOL 4

Why the hell is Khloe back with Tristan?  He has publicly humiliated her twice now.  He's not going to change and it is only a matter of time before we find out he boinked some Boston fan.  

I hope somebody, somewhere, is telling her to get some self-respect.  

Poor True.  For so many reasons.  

• Love 3
16 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

I hope somebody, somewhere, is telling her to get some self-respect.  

What does Khloe know about having self-respect? Other than the fact that she has none & it doesn't exist in her vocabulary. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Magog said:

What does Khloe know about having self-respect? Other than the fact that she has none & it doesn't exist in her vocabulary. 

Sad but true. If the poor woman had even a little bit of self respect or dignity about herself she'd tell her toxic older sisters and mother to have several seats years ago. 

Had she done so she probably would not have been married to a drug addict or had a baby with a man child who isn't really ready to be a parent. 

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3