Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)

I'm sorry but Khloe's latest pic of her 'tiny' waist is just as fake as Kims.  I'm sorry you got the close up pic of her hand taking the pic and her rear side view, then add in her tiny wait with the weird tiny rolls.  Who has that kind of rolls like that. Post what you look like and be proud of what you look like.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-body/news/khloe-kardashian-tiny-waist-picture-201445

Edited by Crucial

Supposedly, she and Kim have taken to wearing corsets to shrink their waists while leaving the ass alone. Reminds me of Scarlett Ohara, the scene with Mamie lacing her up! I'm sure Kris will do the same.

• Love 1
(edited)

Why are these women so obsessed with "showing off" how skinny they are (not)?   To me, this is just not something a normal woman would do....guess that is the key word there....'normal'.

It took me a bit to figure out that she actually has her real shirt pulled up to reveal her 'waist trainer', as they call it. 

She sure did not look that tiny in the pictures that I saw from the wedding.

Edited by alegtostandon

She sure did not look that tiny in the pictures that I saw from the wedding.

She's not a tiny person, she's pretty tall, & she isn't small boned, so all these pictures she takes trying to make it look like she's really small are ridiculous.

• Love 1
(edited)

I do think she looks great lately. No, she will never be "small" but she looks like those workouts are paying off, and she looks healthy. And by "healthy" I do not mean fat. The other sisters (except Kendall) are sooo short; I think Khloe's lucky to have that height.

That said, I do think the corset is ridiculous, but she probably was being paid to wear it. 

She seems to have awful taste in men. Very similar to the rest of her sisters!

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Love 2

There are pix in the 'Daily Fail' of Khloe and Kourtney shopping in the Hamptons. Khloe's ass is cartoonishly gigantic. She keeps fronting like she's always had an ass, but this is comical. It looks like she got a back alley Brazilian Butt Lift, or she's got couch stuffing in her spanx.

• Love 2

Saw the pics on Dailiy Mail.  Khloe is clearly channeling her inner-Kim, down to the puffed up lips and puffed out ass.

In one side view shot, it actually looks like it's either a bad photo-shopping job, OR that she's got padding in her spanx.  I suspect it's the photoshop job, because it also looks like one cheek sticks out more.

Kourtney looks normal.  Can't say I like Scott's bright pink shorts, though.

(edited)

TMZ is reporting that French Montana bought Khloe a $50k Jeep for her birthday, among with 2 grills (not backyard grills!) and a ring (not engagement).  My question is, why do these fools buy each other cars for their birthdays?  Do these fools really need a different car for every day of the week?  I just do not understand it.  Is it for the multiple car insurance discount?  My dad bought me my first car for my 16th birthday. It was a beater and I had the time of the rest of my teenage years in that car.  Nobody has bought me a car for my birthday since.  Perhaps I'm just jealous. 

French got Khloe a Jeep Wrangler Sahara, which we're told cost around $50K.

But wait.  There's more. He also gave her a $25,000,18k gold ring with natural green Colombian emeralds and natural yellow canary diamonds from Rafaello & Co.

And still more. French gifted her 2 grills (one with diamonds and one without) at a cost of $10K. Khloe wore one to her birthday bash.

Love ... it don't come cheap.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/06/27/khloe-kardashian-birthday-jewelry-french-montana-jeep/

I gotta be honest...I didn't know who French Montana was until he started to hook up with Khloe, and I still really don't know who he is. :shrug:

Edited by helloagain
  • Love 2

Who gives a shit about Lamar's jewelry? I'm sure they have insurance. And she should have taken his stuff and put it in a safety deposit box or delivered it to his manager.

Probably was robbed by one of her drunk hangers on at one of her parties.

And Kris is a real piece of work. Still has Lamar's photos on the wall and feels bad for him. But I'll bet there's not one pic of Kris H on her wall. But plenty of Kim in her wedding gown... Alone.

Like Khloe said Lamar's available, if Kris wants to fuck him or date him.

• Love 2

Like Khloe said Lamar's available, if Kris wants to fuck him or date him.

I loved Khloe saying that to Kris. You know if he'd have her Kris would be all over Lamar. It's been pretty obvious in past episodes that Kris would have loved to be in Khloe's place. How about supporting your daughter during her divorce from a man who cheated on her. Kris had her own top athlete. Unfortunately Bruce is pretty much a joke now.  Kris seems to be jealous of the famous, wealthy men her daughters are attracting. Well, except for Scott.

• Love 1

I want to feel sympathy for Khloe, but she brought this all on herself so it's hard. First she married Lamar two months after meeting him. Then, when he screws around on her, she lies to protect him for 4 years, and now that they're finally getting divorced, she's still treating him like a precious gem. Why is she packing his stuff? Why is she taking care of his jewelry? She lives in the same lala land Kim does, is reality anywhere near the Kardashian zip code?

• Love 3

I don't really feel sympathy for Khloe, but to some extent I understand. I've known people who hid the problems in a relationship and denied anything was wrong until everything hit the fan.  It happens. Sometimes you want to keep hoping things will change. It happens quite often. 

• Love 3
(edited)

I want to feel sympathy for Khloe, but she brought this all on herself so it's hard. First she married Lamar two months after meeting him. Then, when he screws around on her, she lies to protect him for 4 years, and now that they're finally getting divorced, she's still treating him like a precious gem. Why is she packing his stuff? Why is she taking care of his jewelry? She lives in the same lala land Kim does, is reality anywhere near the Kardashian zip code?

That's how I feel - in some respects, I feel bad for her, because it's clear this has been rough, but she truly was an enabler, and brought most of it upon herself.  I thought Bruce's reaching out to her was kind and genuine and a few weeks with him in Malibu would have probably done her some good.  The other thing that bugs me about Khloe is how physical she gets with everyone else, pushing, shoving, etc. drives me crazy.  

Bruce - you ignored your kids for years, don't get all bent out of shape now because you want to make it right and they aren't dropping everything for you.

Kris seems to be jealous of the famous, wealthy men her daughters are attracting. Well, except for Scott.

And yet, that's the only relationship that seems to be lasting - the one with the guy none of them could stand.

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 4

I don't really feel sympathy for Khloe, but to some extent I understand. I've known people who hid the problems in a relationship and denied anything was wrong until everything hit the fan.  It happens. Sometimes you want to keep hoping things will change. It happens quite often.

I felt sorry for her. But then again, she now chooses to air her dirty laundry on TV, apparently miffed that Lamar is putting his spin on things. Isn't that what this whole show does? Put the Kardashian spin on everything? If he cheated and she covered up for him, his bad and her bad. I say the marriage was rotten from the start. Who renews their vows at one year unless there have been issues?

Why didn't she have 100's of thousands of dollars of jewelry in a safety deposit box? Certainly Lamar's stuff should be locked up or she should have had it delivered to him. Especially when the house was empty a lot of the time and UP for sale?

I bet we never hear the outcome, no one will be arrested or charges. My theory? It was the lady from first class who screamed racial epithets at Kim. Good luck finding her.

• Love 1
(edited)

I bet we never hear the outcome, no one will be arrested or charges. My theory? It was the lady from first class who screamed racial epithets at Kim. Good luck finding her.

Or....

Lamar Odom Tied To Khloe Kardashian $250,000 Jewelry Heist? His Drug Dealers May Have Robbed Mansion

http://www.ibtimes.com/lamar-odom-tied-khloe-kardashian-250000-jewelry-heist-his-drug-dealers-may-have-robbed-mansion

Edited by mwell345

I was thinking it was Rob who took the jewelry to get it back to Lam -- since they're so tight, the 'thief' knew exactly where to find it and Rob probably knew Kris would try to convince Khloe to keep the jewelry. But the above story makes sense (the drug guys).

Oh and the latest episode really highlighted how messed up the relationship has left Khloe. She really shouldn't be dating that French Onion guy. Too soon.

• Love 4
(edited)

I was thinking it was Rob who took the jewelry to get it back to Lam -- since they're so tight, the 'thief' knew exactly where to find it and Rob probably knew Kris would try to convince Khloe to keep the jewelry. But the above story makes sense (the drug guys).

Oh and the latest episode really highlighted how messed up the relationship has left Khloe. She really shouldn't be dating that French Onion guy. Too soon.

I briefly thought Rob also, but not that he stole it. Just that he gave it to Lamar.

I do think its odd that drug dealers would be selective and only take Lamar's stuff and that they didn't leave a mess.

The first thing I do when I've been robbed is have the family and friends  traipse around  looking and touching things.. makes it much easier for the cops. 

I would think that Khloe's security camera records whoever is punching the code at the door. She did tell the officer they would send the security tapes.  

I just find it weird that its all revealed just AFTER Lamar leaves the country AND the house is sold. 250K of jewelry and he just leaves it there, knowing Khloe is moving out? That's not normal.  Depending on the exact dates of him leaving and her discovering the theft, I wouldn't be shocked if it was Lamar himself who took it. Or dear old dad. Or Jaime or one of his other hangers on ... or one of hers.

Edited by iwasish

Why in the world would anyone believe a word Lamar says about anything? I just assumed it was him or one of his friends.

I thought it was bizarre when Khloe cried because she wasn't responsible enough to keep track of her druggie cheating husband's jewelry. Huh?

Also Khloe in those high waisted daisy dukes-- yikes.

• Love 1

Why in the world would anyone believe a word Lamar says about anything? I just assumed it was him or one of his friends.

I thought it was bizarre when Khloe cried because she wasn't responsible enough to keep track of her druggie cheating husband's jewelry. Huh?

Also Khloe in those high waisted daisy dukes-- yikes.

Really. If she'd only read these forums 4 years ago, we could have saved her so much heartache. I wonder if his baby momma is enjoying this.

Kris disgusts me. Even if she has "so much love" for Lamar, her priority should be her daughter, not some washed up basketball druggie. Take his pictures down off the wall at least as a sign of solidarity with her. Loved Khloe for telling her that Lamar was available for dating and fucking. When Khloe said that Lamar had been saying publicly that he speaks to Bruce daily and Kris frequently.. Kris was awfully quiet. I doubt Bruce speaks to him...but Kris? Not so sure she doesn't have the occasional chat with him.

If it's true that Kris still talks to Lamar & that she keeps his picture up & it's not a just for the show storyline, then I actually feel sorry for Khloe. That would feel like a slap to me & I'd feel like my ex-spouse was being chosen over my well-being. Just when I can't think Kris can get grosser I'm proven wrong.

• Love 4

If it's true that Kris still talks to Lamar & that she keeps his picture up & it's not a just for the show storyline, then I actually feel sorry for Khloe. That would feel like a slap to me & I'd feel like my ex-spouse was being chosen over my well-being. Just when I can't think Kris can get grosser I'm proven wrong.

Christ, if that whole thing is just for a story line then this family is worse than fucked up. I don't expect Kris to cut Lamar's head out of every picture there is of him, but those big ass portraits she's got hanging? Yeah they need to go.. now. I would have loved to have had Khole's comment on them be followed by the crash of glass as she smashed one of them. According to Khloe at least half of her marriage was spent lying and covering up. How much time did Kris spend with Lamar? Did he go on any of the vacations? When did she develop this deep love for him? Khloe and Rob need to distance themselves from her. A long distance.

Christ, if that whole thing is just for a story line then this family is worse than fucked up. I don't expect Kris to cut Lamar's head out of every picture there is of him, but those big ass portraits she's got hanging? Yeah they need to go.. now. I would have loved to have had Khole's comment on them be followed by the crash of glass as she smashed one of them. According to Khloe at least half of her marriage was spent lying and covering up. How much time did Kris spend with Lamar? Did he go on any of the vacations? When did she develop this deep love for him? Khloe and Rob need to distance themselves from her. A long distance.

I think that if Khloe spent all that time lying to her family about Lamar, then she really shouldn't be pissed that they seem to really like him. I don't want to have to stick up for Kris, but at this point in the show (that we know of) she really doesn't know that Lamar cheated on Khloe all this time because Khloe didn't let her know. If Khloe didn't want her family loving Lamar, then she shouldn't have covered for his ass all this time. I bet if they all knew he was cheating & had a drug problem, there wouldn't be giant pictures of him on the wall.

• Love 2
(edited)

I think that if Khloe spent all that time lying to her family about Lamar, then she really shouldn't be pissed that they seem to really like him. I don't want to have to stick up for Kris, but at this point in the show (that we know of) she really doesn't know that Lamar cheated on Khloe all this time because Khloe didn't let her know. If Khloe didn't want her family loving Lamar, then she shouldn't have covered for his ass all this time. I bet if they all knew he was cheating & had a drug problem, there wouldn't be giant pictures of him on the wall.

She knew then and the pics were still there. She was sobbing about her poor daughter going thru so much. She was always pissed at Scott for not going on vacations, but Lamar always got a pass. Because he's a big basketball player and she was getting court side tickets and trading on his name. There were rumors for a long time. Plenty of rumors and red flags. Kris has her spies in every aspect of her kids lives. Every dollar they spend I'll bet is channeled thru Kris's office. Khloe may have hid it but they're too far up each other's asses not to know something was up. I say that they are staying on Lamar's good side, afraid that since he's a loose cannon, he may spill the beans on the fakery of the show. It might get spun as the ravings of a drug addict, but I'll believe him over Kris any day. I can also see Kris talking to him behind Khloes back EVEN after knowing what went on. After all Kris has it all figured out!!! And wants everyone else to get on her bandwagon. She'd sell her kids out " in their best interests " without blinking an eye.

Edited by Lisin
  • Love 1

Khloe had to have known about Lamar's drug issues from the beginning. So she had been portraying like she was the only Kardashian sister who had a perfect marriage when she knew from jump that it was a farce. Khloe has no one to blame but herself for marrying a man after only dating him for 2 monthns as well as for willingly hiding(and putting up with) all of his drug issues and infidelity. She was a huge enabler who let Lamar mistreat her.

• Love 1

French Onion (tm lizzy07), posted a loving, tasteful pic of Khloe's giant (I think fake) ass.

French Montana Posts Picture of Khloe Kardashian's Butt, Shares his Girlfriend's Assets with the World

Man, I knew there had been rumors she got butt injections, but I really noticed how ginormous it'd gotten on last night's show. No way is that natural! She lost all that weight, yet her ass got larger? 

I loved Khloe saying that to Kris. You know if he'd have her Kris would be all over Lamar. It's been pretty obvious in past episodes that Kris would have loved to be in Khloe's place. How about supporting your daughter during her divorce from a man who cheated on her. Kris had her own top athlete. Unfortunately Bruce is pretty much a joke now.  Kris seems to be jealous of the famous, wealthy men her daughters are attracting. Well, except for Scott.

I know the disrespectful way these girls talk to their mom is nothing new, but seriously, WHO talks to their parent that way?! WHY would you let your kids speak to you that way?!

• Love 2
(edited)

French Onion (tm lizzy07), posted a loving, tasteful pic of Khloe's giant (I think fake) ass.

French Montana Posts Picture of Khloe Kardashian's Butt, Shares his Girlfriend's Assets with the World

Man, I knew there had been rumors she got butt injections, but I really noticed how ginormous it'd gotten on last night's show. No way is that natural! She lost all that weight, yet her ass got larger?

I know the disrespectful way these girls talk to their mom is nothing new, but seriously, WHO talks to their parent that way?! WHY would you let your kids speak to you that way?!

Disrespectful sure, but then so is Kris's behavior. Inappropriate with Brody, in Scott's business, all over Lamar and Kanye. She has no boundaries. But for Khloe to be comfortable enough to say it ON CAMERA and Kris to not only not react but leave it in, shows just how dysfunctional they are.

Didn't Chris Brown's new GF dump him after he tweeted a pic of her ass in a thong? I hope she stays away from him. IMO it is so disrespectful! it's a warning sign of a guy who thinks of you as a possession. Same with Kanye and his rapping about impregnating Kim's mouth, fucking her on a sink, getting fucked by someone else. If Khloe's smart or at least smarter than Kim, she'll dump this guy. Before he knocks her up. I see that coming soon.

Edited by Lisin
  • Love 2

If I'm Khloe I'm wondering why I mean so little to her that she still loves Lamar, but when precious Kim dumped Kris Humphries, mom went into overdrive painting him in the worst possible light.  I'm sure Khloe has known that particular score for years, but it's particularly galling this time.

• Love 3

Kris should be keeping her great love for Lamar between herself and her diary. No need to announce it to Khloe.

And really Kris, do you truly think Lamar gives a shit about any of you Kardashians? That would be a big old NO!!!

I always thought he was an overgrown baby and a user.

That whole Khloe, Lamar, Rob set up was weird to me. They were newlyweds and he's playing video games with Rob for hours while Mommy Khloe makes him tea and supplies him with infinite amounts of candy. And she had to practically beg him to fuck her. How sad. But at least they never had a kid. And my money is on Lamar having been snipped and keeping Khloe in the dark about it.

• Love 3

Didn't Chris Brown's new GF dump him after he tweeted a pic of her ass in a thong? I hope she stays away from him. IMO it is so disrespectful! it's a warning sign of a guy who thinks of you as a possession. Same with Kanye and his rapping about impregnating Kim's mouth, fucking her on a sink, getting fucked by someone else. If Khloe's smart or at least smarter than Kim, she'll dump this guy. Before he knocks her up. I see that coming soon.

I just read yesterday that Khloe is eager to have little onion rings with French Onion (Best. Name. Ever.) and she thinks this is gonna last. Let's see, Larmar was an addict and this one was a dealer. Awesome choices there, Khloe. The story I read said Kris hates him. Guess it's harder to market a dealer turn musician than an addicted baller. 

• Love 2

Because he's a big basketball player and she was getting court side tickets and trading on his name.

Bingo!  Same reason why they suck up to Kanye.   Kris gets all dewey eyed whenever she mentions him.

Man, I knew there had been rumors she got butt injections, but I really noticed how ginormous it'd gotten on last night's show. No way is that natural! She lost all that weight, yet her ass got larger? 

Well, shit, that's how she lost all that weight. It's not like these assholes diet or work out. Liposuction has morphed into liposculpture. Someone got wise about tossing the lumpy sucked-out fat and figured out how to recycle it and make more money. They use a laser which melts it before it's vacuumed out and then the melted fat is injected into the area of choice (breasts, arms, asses, wherever). Melted fat can be removed using a smaller evacuation cannula, so the scars are smaller (pencil eraser size) and you heal faster, and the doctors make more money because people pay for the out and pay for the in. The fat loss is permanent in the removal area because adult bodies don't manufacture new fat cells. Existing fat cells enlarge for various reasons but the ones that are removed are gone forever.

• Love 1

I'm wondering if Khloe and Kim are wearing something like this 

http://www.lovemybubbles.com/padded-panty-boyshorts-polygon.shtml

A friend bought a pair thinking it would would look good under jeans. When she tried them on it looked just like Khloe and Kim's butts. We couldn't stop laughing. Needless to say they went in the donation box.

Kris should be keeping her great love for Lamar between herself and her diary. No need to announce it to Khloe.
And really Kris, do you truly think Lamar gives a shit about any of you Kardashians? That would be a big old NO!!!

Did you see Kris' face when Khloe was talking about Lamar claiming to talk to Kris everyday? Kris' face got very tight. Then she thought a minute before softly saying she wants Lamar to be okay.  I have absolutely no doubt Kris is communicating with Lamar and afraid Khloe will find out.  How long before she offers him a hug and a shoulder to cry on (wink)? If she hasn't already.

I'm wondering if Khloe and Kim are wearing something like this 

http://www.lovemybubbles.com/padded-panty-boyshorts-polygon.shtml

A friend bought a pair thinking it would would look good under jeans. When she tried them on it looked just like Khloe and Kim's butts. We couldn't stop laughing. Needless to say they went in the donation box.

Did you see Kris' face when Khloe was talking about Lamar claiming to talk to Kris everyday? Kris' face got very tight. Then she thought a minute before softly saying she wants Lamar to be okay.  I have absolutely no doubt Kris is communicating with Lamar and afraid Khloe will find out.  How long before she offers him a hug and a shoulder to cry on (wink)? If she hasn't already.

I totally suspect Kris is or was in communication with Lamar.  I doubt Bruce had much to do with him, as I think Bruce probably figured the marriage was doomed from the start. But Kris, Yeah I can see her sticking her store bought nose into Khloe's business, much like she did when she visited Scott and told him to get out of Kourtney's life. The fact that she's been kind of lukewarm about French Onion as a possible partner for Khloe is a sign that she hasn't given up on Khloe  and Lamar.

That may change now that Lamar has been dumped by the Knicks.

I doubt Bruce had much to do with him, as I think Bruce probably figured the marriage was doomed from the start.

Bruce pretty much said as much - IIRC, one of the reasons Khloe hesitated to tell Bruce about the marriage was because she knew he would disapprove.