Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

There are a bunch of stories about Khloe and Tristan using the same address when petitioning to change their baby’s name - hopefully this is just to get attention and Khloe isn’t actually stupid enough to give the community peen yet another chance.

• Sad 2
15 hours ago, nexxie said:

There are a bunch of stories about Khloe and Tristan using the same address when petitioning to change their baby’s name - hopefully this is just to get attention and Khloe isn’t actually stupid enough to give the community peen yet another chance.

I admire your belief in her but she really does seem stupid enough.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
7 hours ago, Shrek said:

I admire your belief in her but she really does seem stupid enough.

I only said “hopefully” - in a bet I’d say she’s giving him another chance to humiliate her.

Meanwhile, another Father’s Day goes by and Tristan-the-Scumbag still hasn’t met his son Theo. Surprised Khloe didn’t gush about what a great father he is again.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

I’m honestly surprised that Kris hasn’t forced Tristan to meet Theo, & cultivate a relationship with him, even if it’s just a social media relationship. It looks super, super bad that he has all of the time in the world, for the kids he has with the rich, famous, mom, but can’t even meet the kid who’s 18+ months, & everyone in the world knows about, but who’s mom’s claim-to-fame is having a baby with Khloe Kardashian’s boyfriend (at the time).  Bet if she won $1 billion in the lottery, he’d make time to meet Theo. At least I haven’t seen a gushy, Father’s Day post from Khloe, about what an amazing father Tristan is. Facts: if a kid is going on 2 years old, & his dad, with means & time, has never met him, no matter how he treats his other kids, he’s not a good dad, period.

• Like 6
49 minutes ago, nkotb said:

I’m honestly surprised that Kris hasn’t forced Tristan to meet Theo, & cultivate a relationship with him, even if it’s just a social media relationship. It looks super, super bad that he has all of the time in the world, for the kids he has with the rich, famous, mom, but can’t even meet the kid who’s 18+ months, & everyone in the world knows about, but who’s mom’s claim-to-fame is having a baby with Khloe Kardashian’s boyfriend (at the time).  Bet if she won $1 billion in the lottery, he’d make time to meet Theo. At least I haven’t seen a gushy, Father’s Day post from Khloe, about what an amazing father Tristan is. Facts: if a kid is going on 2 years old, & his dad, with means & time, has never met him, no matter how he treats his other kids, he’s not a good dad, period.

I disagree that Kris should get in the middle of this.  It's none of her business.  Khole is an enabler who continues to make stupid decisions.  It was bad enough she decided to have another kid with this guy who had cheated on her several times.  But then she insisted on the TT initials in the name.  I have zero sympathy for someone like that.

• Like 9

Kris absolutely shouldn’t get in the middle of this, but Kris is in the middle of most of her daughter’s relationships. Remember when she set up Lamar to meet Khloe at the gym, on-camera, just before his OD? I’m just saying, while she shouldn’t involve herself, she usually does, & Community Peen brings a ton of bad press to the family, I’m shocked she hasn’t attempted to fix it. Just thinking about it, I’ve never seen anything good about TT in the press, IE volunteer hours, charitable ventures, etc. He’s just a cheater, seed-spreader, & absentee father to 1 of his kids, it’s a surprise that Kris hasn’t done anything, publicly, anyway, to change the narrative. Khloe will be associated with him for the rest of her life, no matter what. 

49 minutes ago, nkotb said:

Kris absolutely shouldn’t get in the middle of this, but Kris is in the middle of most of her daughter’s relationships. Remember when she set up Lamar to meet Khloe at the gym, on-camera, just before his OD? I’m just saying, while she shouldn’t involve herself, she usually does, & Community Peen brings a ton of bad press to the family, I’m shocked she hasn’t attempted to fix it. Just thinking about it, I’ve never seen anything good about TT in the press, IE volunteer hours, charitable ventures, etc. He’s just a cheater, seed-spreader, & absentee father to 1 of his kids, it’s a surprise that Kris hasn’t done anything, publicly, anyway, to change the narrative. Khloe will be associated with him for the rest of her life, no matter what. 

She will be fighting a losing battle.  Because a big part of the problem is Khole.  Kris couldn't even get her to keep the Kardashian name for her son.  It was also reported that the family had preferred the name Robert.  But Khole the enabler had to honor her cheater baby daddy with the TT initials.

• Like 6

Tristan is known trash and just sucks obviously but I also think Maralee is shit too. They both set that baby up for a life of heartbreak. She did it for the money and he did it because all he thinks with is his dick. Sad all around.

Khloe is just pathetic.

• Like 4
On 4/4/2021 at 2:18 PM, DangerousMinds said:

I’m sure mine would be too If I constantly shared my pictures on SM. I have an easier and cheaper alternative - quit putting pictures of yourself out there and you don’t get mean comments.

I think natural Khloe looked fine. A normal, pretty woman.

Me too. Im disappointed that she fell for all the fake looking PS & those foot-long nails. (Of course, she don't need my approval; just wish one of them would be an individual skip trying to look like an alien.)

• Like 1
On 6/20/2023 at 9:33 PM, nexxie said:

Meanwhile, another Father’s Day goes by and Tristan-the-Scumbag still hasn’t met his son Theo. Surprised Khloe didn’t gush about what a great father he is again.

Thats why I can't stand when people tell an abandoned kid the catch phrase 'He didn't leave you; he left her.' 

BS!

Yes, your dad left you

• Sad 1

Why TH do these ladies need a man in their life anyway?

they're obscenely rich, make their own money, have amazing homes, family, fame & great, beautiful children....

and they sure can pick them!

Must be for the drama!🙃

• Like 1
  • Applause 3