Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Cocoa Puff said:

Khloe has been associated with Good American from the beginning, so much so you never hear of her co-owner Emma.

So for as much as dislike you have for the Kardashian family you didn't know she was associated with this brand/company is a little facetious imo because we've all commented about Good American over the years mainly various press events that Khole has had for the company and the hot ghetto mess outfits/appearance she has had while doing press for her company.

Also if you don't follow the family on social media you will not hear about their products.

Yes of course Khloe is going to talk up her brand and say this product is great but I on social media follow a lot of plus size influencers, Because that's the type of thing I like to follow and I like to see what the "pleasantly plump" foxy ladies are wearing to get some fashion inspiration from and almost all of them even though I know most of them are paid to do so still have good things to say about good American blue jeans.

There must be other companies that make attractive jeans for plus size women that are less pricey. 

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, AstridM said:

There must be other companies that make attractive jeans for plus size women that are less pricey. 

Honestly yes of course there are cheaper jeans for plus size bodies but the quality and fit isn't there from what I hear about the good American jeans.

Also with so many different avenues to buy used clothing one doesn't have to spend full retail price if they don't want to.

I personally like the jeans at Torrid but those jeans are pretty pricey themselves at 60 to $70 a pair

19 hours ago, Cocoa Puff said:

Khloe has been associated with Good American from the beginning, so much so you never hear of her co-owner Emma.

I get all my Kardashian gossip from this forum.  I don’t follow social media/celeb news at all and even I know Good American is Khloe’s company, lol.  And yes I’ve heard good things about this brand, good material and good fit.  Hey, even a broken clock is right twice a day 😉 

• Like 1
On 4/17/2023 at 8:31 PM, Cocoa Puff said:

So for as much as dislike you have for the Kardashian family you didn't know she was associated with this brand/company is a little facetious imo because we've all commented about Good American over the years mainly various press events that Khole has had for the company and the hot ghetto mess outfits/appearance she has had while doing press for her company.

Also if you don't follow the family on social media you will not hear about their products.

Yes of course Khloe is going to talk up her brand and say this product is great but I on social media follow a lot of plus size influencers, Because that's the type of thing I like to follow and I like to see what the "pleasantly plump" foxy ladies are wearing to get some fashion inspiration from and almost all of them even though I know most of them are paid to do so still have good things to say about good American blue jeans.

You’re being taken in by influencers and Kardashians instead of doing your own research.   I’ve seen those Jeans in Nordstrom for over $150 and for less at discount stores.  You don’t have to pay over $100 for excellent Jeans   Every brand has a curvy section.   Your best bet is ignore silly influencers who will say anything to make money.  Take a day and go try on as many as you can.   You’ll find what’s best for you 

5 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

I get all my Kardashian gossip from this forum.  I don’t follow social media/celeb news at all and even I know Good American is Khloe’s company, lol.  And yes I’ve heard good things about this brand, good material and good fit.  Hey, even a broken clock is right twice a day 😉 

They are cheap looking for the price.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
51 minutes ago, Bluesky said:

You’re being taken in by influencers and Kardashians instead of doing your own research.   I’ve seen those Jeans in Nordstrom for over $150 and for less at discount stores.  You don’t have to pay over $100 for excellent Jeans   Every brand has a curvy section.   Your best bet is ignore silly influencers who will say anything to make money.  Take a day and go try on as many as you can.   You’ll find what’s best for you 

They are cheap looking for the price.  

As a 41 yr old woman I know what works for me clothing wise so I I'm not some impressionable teenager who believes everything they see on the internet is the gospel.

I do not have a Nordstrom in my town so I have yet to venture to one of their locations to actually try on one of the jeans and see for myself.

And I'm aware that they are being paid to influence the product but I've seen some other people who haven't been paid to influence a product say that, They like the jeans as well.

And not every brand has a true curvy section IMO They may go up to a size 12 Max a size 16, that is not the full range of a plus size woman We are well above a size 12 or 16.

Also like I mentioned I am aware of cheaper options out there like Old Navy or Torrid or hell even Target. 

Old Navy you'll drop $35

Torrid you'll drop $70 to $90

Appearing "cheap" and actually being low quality are two different things.

• Applause 1
46 minutes ago, Cocoa Puff said:

😒

So, this is the "big secret" that Khloe is trying to hide from us in not telling us what baby#2 name is. And the repulsive, vile, bedbug inducing "Daily Mail" so happens to reveal the name. That is so absolute bullshit from Khloe on so many levels. Then again, Khloe is addicted to absolute bullshit on an everyday basis. 

• Like 2
(edited)

There was talk about whether it should be Tatum Robert or Robert Tatum.  Some in the family were leaning more towards Robert, because it honors her dad and her brother. 

I am with the family.  Also, why give Cheater Tristan the satisfaction of a "T" first name.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Like 4
7 hours ago, nkotb said:

Tatum, that honestly might be the best KarJanner name of this generation. I love that name, for either gender. 

It’s a very low bar with these trashy psychos. I do like the name Penelope, though.

• Like 3

Hmm.. I had to look up his name because of the laughs my post got …. I was like what’s funny?? His name is actually Channing Tatum, not the other way around.  You see, I can find celebrities on the internet!  I’m glad I could provide a laugh!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

So.. Khloe has been seemingly MIA at Laker games since they've been in the playoffs however big sister Kim has been court side for I think 2 games. 

Maybe Khole snuck in the back and stays in a suite with True to support Baby Daddy.

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, Cocoa Puff said:

So.. Khloe has been seemingly MIA at Laker games since they've been in the playoffs however big sister Kim has been court side for I think 2 games. 

Maybe Khole snuck in the back and stays in a suite with True to support Baby Daddy.

Gross. 

• LOL 2

Tristan doesn’t even play he’s basically there to be Lebron’s friend and hype man. I mean he’s still making millions sitting on a bench so who am I to make fun of him lol.

• Like 2

Sounds like an all-around win for Community Peen.

1. Gets to watch Lakers’ games, court side.

2. Pulls bank for cheering them on.

3. Makes it easy for Khloe to keep tabs on him, a few hours a day. It’s the other 20 or so hours that she needs to worry about. 

4. Has plenty of free time, & a great view, to spot the next woman/women to bear his future T-named children. 

Win win win win. 😃

• LOL 8
11 hours ago, Marley said:

Tristan doesn’t even play he’s basically there to be Lebron’s friend and hype man. I mean he’s still making millions sitting on a bench so who am I to make fun of him lol.

He was on the court, made a basket or two. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

*Side Eye* Khole girl you protest too much

Fans revamped their speculation that Khloé and Tristan were back together after Khloé’s family — including her mom, Kris Jenner, sister Kim Kardashian, and niece North West — have all been seen publicly supporting the 32-year-old athlete at recent Los Angeles Lakers games.

Khloé directly responded to a comment speculating that she and Tristan have rekindled their romance, writing, “Stop pushing this narrative. It’s tiring. But I suppose you guys will continue the narrative you want regardless of what I say so what’s the point.”

Calling the continued speculation “exhausting,” Khloé added, “Some things are just as simple as they seem. A family member supporting another family member ESPECIALLY during a difficult time in life.”

Khloé gave the example of how she previously supported Kourtney Kardashian’s ex, Scott Disick, despite Kourtney and Scott ending their relationship years ago.

“Some things really are just as they are,” Khloé ended her response.

why you always lying GIF

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
16 hours ago, nkotb said:

The face on North’s friend, when TT gave her knucks, is how many of us feel. 🙄 She’s not impressed. 

Kim should be ashamed. Of sooooo many things . . .

• Useful 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, Cocoa Puff said:
11 hours ago, AstridM said:

Kim should be ashamed. Of sooooo many things . . .

What exactly should Kim be ashamed of? Legit asking.

Basically everything. Let us find some examples.

Being a sad excuse of a mother & person.

Being a constant useless famewhore & person.

Always touting that absolute bullshit about her being a lawyer & caring about justice reform for African-Americans. I'll believe those 2 idiots Kourtney & Travis about wanting justice reform before I will ever believe that about Kim. 

That big ass & that sex tape & her acting like she's above that type of stuff when her attitude & actions says otherwise. 

Always needing to show her face & her constant ratchetness on TV, internet, & social media on a daily basis.

I know there is lot more examples of what Kim should be ashamed of.

As for Khloe, I can pretty much say the same things about Khloe. But, her not worth a damn ass has no sense of shame & wouldn't know a thing about it if it hit her in the face. 

Edited by Magog
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, Magog said:

Basically everything. Let us find some examples.

Being a sad excuse of a mother & person.

Being a constant useless famewhore & person.

Always touting that absolute bullshit about her being a lawyer & caring about justice reform for African-Americans. I'll believe those 2 idiots Kourtney & Travis about wanting justice reform before I will ever believe that about Kim. 

That big ass & that sex tape & her acting like she's above that type of stuff when her attitude & actions says otherwise. 

Always needing to show her face & her constant ratchetness on TV, internet, & social media on a daily basis.

I know there is lot more examples of what Kim should be ashamed of.

As for Khloe, I can pretty much say the same things about Khloe. But, her not worth a damn ass has no sense of shame & wouldn't know a thing about it if it hit her in the face. 

You made a list? Hahaha! Okay.

Sad excuse for a mother? But her kids are clothed, clean, fed and have a safe place to sleep. 

None of that imo would make me feel ashamed. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Did I read the headline correctly that Khloé is complaining of having difficulty bonding with her child due to not giving birth? I guess it doesn’t bother her that the child will one day read that.  

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
8 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Did I read the headline correctly that Khloé is complaining of having difficulty bonding with her child due to not giving birth? I guess it doesn’t bother her that the child will one day read that.  

She did say that but if memory serves me Kim said the same thing when she first used a surrogate. 

Also I've heard other famous people who've used surrogates say similar. IMO it's only natural to feel that way especially if you've given birth and then used a surrogate for the next child. 

Yeah the kid will likely see the footage when their older but depending the relationship Khloe and her son have when he's old enough to Google the show her saying that will have zero effect on his mental health.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1

I’m more concerned for him finding out that when True was born, she was almost immediately splashed all over any magazine that’d write a check, Khloe constantly posted pix of her, & her name was announced immediately. Poor Boy Child Thompson was nameless, & his face was blurred for almost a year. 

Same with Kylie, Stormi, & Boy Child Webster. These poor boys legit have a tough future, not being born girls, which is odd, because Khloe wanted True to be a boy, but she doesn’t seem to be crazy about actually having a son. The girl-heavy slant in that family is not kind to males, look at Rob.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
12 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

What a horrendous thing to say. Again, these are awful people. 

11 hours ago, Cocoa Puff said:

She did say that but if memory serves me Kim said the same thing when she first used a surrogate. 

Also I've heard other famous people who've used surrogates say similar. IMO it's only natural to feel that way especially if you've given birth and then used a surrogate for the next child. 

Yeah the kid will likely see the footage when their older but depending the relationship Khloe and her son have when he's old enough to Google the show her saying that will have zero effect on his mental health.

Kim saying it too makes them BOTH egregious and sickening, it doesn’t provide a rationale for Khloe doing the same 🤦‍♀️.

• Like 5
16 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

The cynic in me believes that Khloe is subconsciously deflecting her resentment and anger with Tristan onto her baby son with him. And that's because she is still not ready to see Tristan for what he really is and to let him go. I feel bad that baby Tatum will someday know that the mother who raised him -- but did not birth him -- did not feel bonded with him when he entered this world and that his idiot father cheated on mommy Khloe and does not seem capable of truly bonding with any of his children. Hopefully he and big sister True, who seems like a such a sweetheart, will genuinely bond. As for Khloe, I'm disappointed that she of all people would have publicly stated such a thing. Khloe herself has been shadowed all her life but not knowing who her real father was and by knowing that her own mother, Kris, made disparaging comments about her looks. Why would she want to even risk that her son would grow up feeling "less than" or hurt by his mother's own words? I expected better of Khloe.

• Like 4
16 hours ago, Cocoa Puff said:

Yes, it’s a natural reaction and it’s ok to admit that.  Heck, even people who do give birth to their children sometimes have trouble bonding with the baby, especially if it was a traumatic situation.  I see nothing wrong with being honest about that, motherhood isn’t always sunshine and rainbows no matter how much you love and adore your child.  The more that becomes normalized the less shame and guilt moms will feel.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

Has Khloe ever spoken about her reasons for choosing surrogacy? I know it's none of my business, and that she has a history of struggling to get pregnant, but was curious. 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Morrissey said:

I wouldn't be surprised at all if she changed the name, because the double T of Tatum Thompson can be better marketed than Tatum Kardashian.

Khloe also gave the baby a different first name initially, though tmz didn’t say what that was. Given reporting that she chose between Robert Tatum and Tatum Robert, my guess is his name was Robert Tatum Kardashian until Khloe decided to use Thompson and then she had to have that TT.

• Sad 1
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, nexxie said:

Khloe also gave the baby a different first name initially, though tmz didn’t say what that was. Given reporting that she chose between Robert Tatum and Tatum Robert, my guess is his name was Robert Tatum Kardashian until Khloe decided to use Thompson and then she had to have that TT.

I saw this too on TMZ and I suspect the baby was a junior, Tristan Thompson Jr at first. 

*Off Topic had to create a new account/profile because of folk in their feelings on the Royals forum when talking about Harry and Meghan. 🙄 Had that since 2014 low-key very miffed.*

• Sad 2
1 hour ago, Carolinagirl702 said:

I saw this too on TMZ and I suspect the baby was a junior, Tristan Thompson Jr at first. 

*Off Topic had to create a new account/profile because of folk in their feelings on the Royals forum when talking about Harry and Meghan. 🙄 Had that since 2014 low-key very miffed.*

According to tmz the baby had Kardashian as last name initially - later changed to Thompson.