Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, GaT said:

The OJ rumor drives me crazy, people are so stupid.

Facts.

1 hour ago, mostlylurking said:

That’s what I thought too and then someone said she was half white and then someone else said Khloe was half black and I was like wha??

That is because of the rumor that OJ Simpson is her biological father which is absolutely ridiculous. 

All of the Kardashian children that came from Robert Sr. and PMK are Caucasian. 

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

That is because of the rumor that OJ Simpson is her biological father which is absolutely ridiculous. 

Someone on Kim’s forum once called her half white which is why I asked the question.  I always thought they were all white but I guess some don’t consider Armenians to be white (side note I grew up with a lot of Italians who didn’t consider themselves white either so maybe it’s similar to that).

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

Someone on Kim’s forum once called her half white which is why I asked the question.  I always thought they were all white but I guess some don’t consider Armenians to be white (side note I grew up with a lot of Italians who didn’t consider themselves white either so maybe it’s similar to that).

That sounds about right.

1 hour ago, mostlylurking said:

Italians were not considered white at some point in this country, especially southern Italians.  The same goes for Germans, Irish and Polish. Being Black, I find that to be hilarious and It goes to show you that race is a social construct created by colonizers..

• Love 3
1 hour ago, oliviabenson said:

Tristan might have as many kids as Nick Cannon, he got 10 as of today.

One could only hope not. 

I am inclined to believe the rumor that Nick Cannon is fathering all these kids because he wants a potential donor match down the line because he has lupus.

• Mind Blown 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

All of the Kardashian children that came from Robert Sr. and PMK are Caucasian. 

The term "Caucasian" drives me nuts because it's usually applied to people of European descent, whereas the Caucasus region is located in Central Asia. But in the case of Robert Sr.'s children that's actually correct, because Armenia is part of that region.

Edited by chocolatine
  • Like 1
  • Useful 4
2 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I am inclined to believe the rumor that Nick Cannon is fathering all these kids because he wants a potential donor match down the line because he has lupus.

Wow, that's cold. Is he going to disown the ones who aren't a god good match?

Edited by GaT
words matter
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Ain't no telling with that guy. He hasn't been "right" since his divorce from Mariah Carey.

His turbans are ridiculous, who wants to look like Gloria Swanson?

• LOL 3
On 9/30/2022 at 10:49 PM, carolinagirl81 said:

One could only hope not. 

Don't forget that he just had his first Black child with a dark-skinned Black woman to quiet the internet who was calling him a colorist asshole...lol 

23 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

Don't forget that he just had his first Black child with a dark-skinned Black woman to quiet the internet who was calling him a colorist asshole...lol 

He's still colorist asshole, because he keeps saying fuckery and watch the fully black child be the alleged donor child for him.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Cinnabon said:

What donor child?

There is an internet rumor that the reason why Nick Cannon is fathering all of these babies with these multiple women (Baby/Child 10 is due in October) is because he will likely need some type of organ donation or maybe blood donation down the line as he gets older due to him having lupus.

Also somebody on TikTok made a very valid point that all of these babies being born back to back like this he has access to the stem cells from the umbilical cord blood.

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Useful 2
4 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

There is an internet rumor that the reason why Nick Cannon is fathering all of these babies with these multiple women (Baby 10 is due in October) is because he will likely need some type of organ donation or maybe blood donation down the line as he gets older due to him having lupus.

Also somebody on TikTok made a very valid point that all of these babies being born back to back like this he has access to the stem cells from the umbilical cord blood.

Ah, interesting!

• Like 1

Seems Khloe is following in Kylie’s footsteps by not revealing the name or face of her boy. Looks like baby girls are seen as useful extensions of the moms in this family - and baby boys are hidden away. Kinda like the five sisters and Rob.

Edited by nexxie
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Seems Khloe is following in Kylie’s footsteps by not revealing the name or face of her boy. Looks like baby girls are seen as useful extensions of the moms in this family - and baby boys are hidden away. Kinda like the five sisters and Rob.

I think the boys are ultimately better off, though. The girls will be sexed-up, operated on, and exploited for the male gaze.

• Applause 4
On 9/10/2022 at 12:13 AM, GaT said:

So, what do we think is being done under the bandage?

fx8f6xt9rvm91.jpg?width=728&format=pjpg&

According to TMZ this was from a biopsy.

Khloe Skin Cancer Scare

Khloe Kardashian just revealed a recent skin cancer scare ... which resulted in a tumor being removed from her face.

Khloe got candid about the health issue Tuesday on social media, saying she went to the doctor for a biopsy after noticing a small bump on her face that remained there for 7 months.

First, Khloe says a dermatologist examined her face, and then she had two biopsies resulting in doctors telling her she needed an immediate operation to remove a tumor from her face.

Khloe says Beverly Hills surgeon Dr. Garth Fisher performed the operation, and she says everything appears fine now and she's healing.

Sources close to Khloe tell TMZ the first biopsy revealed melanoma, and docs couldn't believe the results, so a second biopsy was performed. We're told after the tumor was removed it was tested and it revealed precancerous melanoma.

Khloe says she's sharing her cancer scare to encourage folks to get their skin checked frequently, pointing out she always wears sunscreen and still had an issue.

Our sources say if Khloe didn't get her face checked out, the tumor could've turned into full-blown cancer, though it's impossible to predict when that would have happened.

Khloe says she had melanoma surgically removed from her back when she was 19 and now she's probably going to have a scar on her face when she is able to take off her face bandages.

Damn. And she won't have a scar the family plastic surgeon will fix that.

• Useful 2
5 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

I think the boys are ultimately better off, though. The girls will be sexed-up, operated on, and exploited for the male gaze.

Hopefully the boys get love and attention from nannies, etc. - their mothers seem pretty checked-out when it comes to male children.

• Sad 2
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Hopefully the boys get love and attention from nannies, etc. - their mothers seem pretty checked-out when it comes to male children.

It is sad because these boys will need their father to help them navigate their lives.. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

It is sad because these boys will need their father to help them navigate their lives.. 

IMO Travis Scott will likely be the only one who will be an active parent for their son.

We all know Tristan won't, and Kanye is a wild card ain't no telling how active he will be as the years ago on as him and Kim's 2 boys are still young.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
39 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

IMO Travis Scott will likely be the only one who will be an active parent for their son.

We all know Tristan won't, and Kanye is a wild card ain't no telling how active he will be as the years ago on as him and Kim's 2 boys are still young.

I think that Travis will be there for his biracial son as well..

Tristan abandoned his first son and Khloe was stupid to give him another son. 

I hope these women surround their biracial sons with Black men who will help them deal with being Black in America.  Even though they are biracial they will be treated as Black it is what it is..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Pearson80 said:

I think that Travis will be there for his biracial son as well..

Tristan abandoned his first son and Khloe was stupid to give him another son. 

I hope these women surround their biracial sons with Black men who will them deal with being Black in America.  

Right. 

1 hour ago, Pearson80 said:

This Koven wants to control the kids and treats their fathers as less important, sadly.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, GaT said:

So, what do you think she'll shill for to monetize this? Sun tan lotion? scar reduction cream? makeup concealers? all of the above? 

All the above and I'm sure the cancer society, at least the local LA chapter is gonna reach out to her about speaking about skin cancer and whatnot 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Damn. And she won't have a scar the family plastic surgeon will fix that.

Dr. Garth Fisher *is* a plastic surgeon, a very famous one. I didn't know plastic surgeons removed skin tumors, but I'm not a medical professional, so I'll reserve judgement. I do call BS on Khloe having had the tumor for seven months and not seeing a dermatologist sooner. The Ks get botox, fillers, laser treatments, etc., all the time, so they must be seeing their dermatologist(s) on a regular basis.

• Like 3
7 hours ago, chocolatine said:

Dr. Garth Fisher *is* a plastic surgeon, a very famous one. I didn't know plastic surgeons removed skin tumors, but I'm not a medical professional, so I'll reserve judgement. I do call BS on Khloe having had the tumor for seven months and not seeing a dermatologist sooner. The Ks get botox, fillers, laser treatments, etc., all the time, so they must be seeing their dermatologist(s) on a regular basis.

I thought his name sounded familiar.

9 hours ago, chocolatine said:

Depending on the severity, plastic surgeons do work with oncologists for skin tumor removal. I would imagine, given that her "face" (regardless of version), is a fundamental element of her "job," she would involve a very good plastic surgeon to ensure as minimal evidence of skin removal and/or scarring as possible. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
23 minutes ago, Sailorgirl26 said:

Depending on the severity, plastic surgeons do work with oncologists for skin tumor removal. I would imagine, given that her "face" (regardless of version), is a fundamental element of her "job," she would involve a very good plastic surgeon to ensure as minimal evidence of skin removal and/or scarring as possible. 

She’s not a model. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:
3 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

She’s not a model. 

No she's not but that doesn't mean that her face/appearance isn't apart of her business/job. 

What business & what job?! I didn't know being a worthless stupid ass, a useless sad excuse of a mother, being stupid & ratchet 24-7, spending way too much time on social media, & somehow having lots of money with no effort what so ever, but having no soul & having bedbug-type behavior requires that her face/appearance is part of her "business/job."

• Applause 2
3 minutes ago, Magog said:

What business & what job?! I didn't know being a worthless stupid ass, a useless sad excuse of a mother, being stupid & ratchet 24-7, spending way too much time on social media, & somehow having lots of money with no effort what so ever, but having no soul & having bedbug-type behavior requires that her face/appearance is part of her "business/job."

Calm Down Lee Daniels GIF by Empire FOX

Khloe is not ugly in appearance by society standards. Anyone's face is important to them it's what is presented to the world so is logical to think that Khloe having a scar would effect her business and work with her clothing line and whatever company that would hire her to promote their product.

• LOL 2
On 10/12/2022 at 8:22 PM, ginger90 said:

Many moons ago, I had a “suspicious” spot on my face removed and a biopsy was done. The surgeon was board certified in plastic and general surgery.

They biopsy everything that comes off the body.   It’s routine. It was probably an age spot or beginning of a mole and she needed to get publicity from it.  

• Like 4

My sister fell and cut her forehead.  They brought in a plastic surgeon to do the stitches.  They even said if it had been a man, they offer the option of a plastic surgeon, but with a woman and the face they automatically have a plastic surgeon do the work.  

Anyway, has anybody besides me noticed the Tristan is a piece narrative starting to shift once more?  How long before Khloe again goes back?  I saw "they came together for Halloween type" stuff. I remember the last time it started again with Tristan being present for holidays, helping Khloe, they are just friends and co-parents and he is a super devoted dad, Khloe is grateful they can be together as friends to parent.  And they got back together.  

I don't know, as soon as I saw the Halloween stuff warning bells rang.

• Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, BrindaWalsh said:

My sister fell and cut her forehead.  They brought in a plastic surgeon to do the stitches.  They even said if it had been a man, they offer the option of a plastic surgeon, but with a woman and the face they automatically have a plastic surgeon do the work.  

Anyway, has anybody besides me noticed the Tristan is a piece narrative starting to shift once more?  How long before Khloe again goes back?  I saw "they came together for Halloween type" stuff. I remember the last time it started again with Tristan being present for holidays, helping Khloe, they are just friends and co-parents and he is a super devoted dad, Khloe is grateful they can be together as friends to parent.  And they got back together.  

I don't know, as soon as I saw the Halloween stuff warning bells rang.

He will be back in her bed by Thanksgiving.

Because they don't have to do things together to co-parent in my opinion like Tristan could have taken True to trick or treating/some other Halloween event on his own or hell with her and her siblings (well older brother because Tristan don't claim the other son that's what? A few months older than her baby brother)

So Khloe is "drinking the Kool aid" again when it comes to Tristan under the guise of "Co-parenting" 

• Like 1

Normally I would say it’s good for the children to see the parents coparenting together, I feel like it’s good for the kids to see that their parents can be in the same room together and participate in family things together and be civil. They will always be a family because the kids bind them. However in Khloe’s case, I say no. It’s too much of a slippery slope with her and I really wish she would move on. But I’d still like to see her get back with Lamar so what do I know 🤷‍♀️😂

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

Normally I would say it’s good for the children to see the parents coparenting together, I feel like it’s good for the kids to see that their parents can be in the same room together and participate in family things together and be civil. They will always be a family because the kids bind them. However in Khloe’s case, I say no. It’s too much of a slippery slope with her and I really wish she would move on. But I’d still like to see her get back with Lamar so what do I know 🤷‍♀️😂

I'd like to see her rekindle things with Lamar also I felt he really did love her and now that he's clean and sober they might be able to get that spark back.

• Like 3
49 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Khloe Kardashian 'wants her kids to have a loving and communicative relationship with their two other brothers,' a source EXCLUSIVELY tells HL.
https://hollywoodlife.com/2022/11/02/khloe-kardashian-wants-meet-maralee-nichols-baby-tristan-thompson-exclusive/

If true, good on her.

She grew up with half siblings so I believe she's genuine when she said she wants her son and daughter to have a relationship with their brothers.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1

Khloe did not want Tristan paying for True's 4th birthday party

Girl you dumb! Do you know how many baby mamas would love for their baby daddy to pay for the entire birthday party for their child?

And you're like no I'll pay for it girl be for real!!

I agree with PMK that she should have let Tristan pay for it. That's what strictly co-parents do, unless she saw it as an attempt to buy his way back into favor with her and her bed. 

13 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

She grew up with half siblings so I believe she's genuine when she said she wants her son and daughter to have a relationship with their brothers.

The part that caught my eye is how Khloe wants to get to know Maralee - wonder if she finally gets that she was the Maralee to Tristan’s first baby mama.

• Love 4