Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

None of this will help him if he gets the woman pregnant; then she'll sue him for child support and the whole thing comes out either way. 

Not if its written in the NDA that should a child be produced then she gets ex amount of money plus she could be sued for violating the NDA

1 minute ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Not if its written in the NDA that should a child be produced then she gets ex amount of money plus she could be sued for violating the NDA

I'm not a lawyer, but I'm pretty sure that kind of NDA would not be enforceable.

• Useful 1
(edited)
53 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

I'm not a lawyer, but I'm pretty sure that kind of NDA would not be enforceable.

If a woman signs a NDA and in the NDA it says you can not talk about our sexy adult times or relationship period, you also can not sue me for child support if I get you pregnant. 

Also If I do get you pregnant pending paternity I will give x amount in child support.

That is absolutely legal. Hell why do you think a lot of gossip about Beyoncé has not come out over the years, she is notorious for having damn near EVERYONE she comes in contact with to sign NDAs.

NDAs are like Pre nuptials you can say whatever you want in it. 

Edited by carolinagirl81
(edited)
4 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Right, you can say what you want in them, but not everything that's written in an NDA (or any other contract) is legally enforceable. So, if Tristan had the women he sleeps with sign NDAs, but one got pregnant and sued him for child support, he would not be able to enforce the NDA, so it would be for naught.

Most celebrity or employment NDAs are used as a scare tactic. They detract people from talking by threating to sue and bury them in legal fees. But very few NDAs are actually upheld by courts.

Edited by chocolatine
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

It wouldn't stop the kid from suing, & I think when it's a minor, somebody can do it on their behalf

• Like 1
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

If a woman signs a NDA and in the NDA it says you can not talk about our sexy adult times or relationship period, you also can not sue me for child support if I get you pregnant. 

Also If I do get you pregnant pending paternity I will give x amount in child support.

That is absolutely legal. Hell why do you think a lot of gossip about Beyoncé has not come out over the years, she is notorious for having damn near EVERYONE she comes in contact with to sign NDAs.

I don’t think it’s legal to set limitations on potential child support in an NDA.

10 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Many prenuptial agreements are also unenforceable, at least in part.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, GaT said:

The only way I could see this being true is if the surrogate was impregnated before Khloe (and the rest of us) learned the truth about Maralee and her baby. Even though there was reporting about a paternity suit earlier, Khloe might have still been willing to give True a full sibling with Tristan until he went public about his third child in January. So, if the surrogate got pregnant Oct-Dec, it could be true - and the baby would be here very soon. 

1 hour ago, nexxie said:

The only way I could see this being true is if the surrogate was impregnated before Khloe (and the rest of us) learned the truth about Maralee and her baby. Even though there was reporting about a paternity suit earlier, Khloe might have still been willing to give True a full sibling with Tristan until he went public about his third child in January. So, if the surrogate got pregnant Oct-Dec, it could be true - and the baby would be here very soon. 

That I could believe. Because they/she was still going the surrogate route and had people magazine/website articles about how she did not realize she would not have "control" over the surrogate regrading certain things.

1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

That I could believe. Because they/she was still going the surrogate route and had people magazine/website articles about how she did not realize she would not have "control" over the surrogate regrading certain things.

Lol she does realize surrogates are human beings, right? And slavery is illegal?

• Like 2
  • Love 4
27 minutes ago, nkotb said:

Holy shit, apparently Khloe & Tristan are having kid #2, or as Community Peen calls it “meal ticket #2”. If this is true, no pun intended, poor, poor kid.

https://www.tmz.com/2022/07/13/khloe-kardashian-having-baby-tristan-thompson-surrogate/?adid=social-fb&fbclid=IwAR2Yd4sHmTQ9bW58yAkP4tcYLAFdOQRPGTA2rWfTmVZbWgqS1rQrOQ86aQY

Lately, it seems these ship for brains people have an incredible need to reproduce.  It’s disturbing.  Of course, they have no idea how pathetic they are.  

• Sad 5
59 minutes ago, nkotb said:

Holy shit, apparently Khloe & Tristan are having kid #2, or as Community Peen calls it “meal ticket #2”. If this is true, no pun intended, poor, poor kid.

https://www.tmz.com/2022/07/13/khloe-kardashian-having-baby-tristan-thompson-surrogate/?adid=social-fb&fbclid=IwAR2Yd4sHmTQ9bW58yAkP4tcYLAFdOQRPGTA2rWfTmVZbWgqS1rQrOQ86aQY

I was just coming to talk about this cuz I just saw it on TikTok. 

Damn how dumb can she be She tied to him more now but I bet you she went ahead with the surrogacy so she could say that her two kids by Tristan are full siblings because she is pretty like that.

And I don't believe in a half sibling being less than but you know some people look at it like that and I'm sure that that is probably how Tristan's other two children are going to feel especially that last baby cuz he don't have s*** to do with him and he has a somewhat relationship with his other kid's.

• Sad 5
2 hours ago, nkotb said:

SIGH The surrogate conceived in November, which was a month before Khloe supposedly learned about Tristan knocking up someone else, so . . .

The highlight of the People article for me was them saying that Khloe has not spoken with Tristan outside of co-parenting matters since December. Hopefully, that means she's serious about not forgiving him or giving him anymore chances this time. 

I guess we can safely assume that this baby is a boy since Khloe's been very vocal about wanting a son next and she could choose this baby's gender.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
6 minutes ago, BrainyBlonde said:

Hopefully, that means she's serious about not forgiving him or giving him anymore chances this time. 

She posted on her Instagram stories yet another elaborate flower display a few days ago and she thanked and tagged Tristan so I guess the flowers were for this new baby.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I was just coming to talk about this cuz I just saw it on TikTok. 

Damn how dumb can she be She tied to him more now but I bet you she went ahead with the surrogacy so she could say that her two kids by Tristan are full siblings because she is pretty like that.

Being part of a family that's worth billions has different implications in terms of being tied to an ex or the father of ones children. She doesn't need to rely on him for financial support and (while eccentric in many ways) the Kardashians are by and large loving toward and supportive of each other. 

And if the $&!+ does hit the fan, she can afford the best legal team around. I'm not saying it was a smart decision, but her financial situation alleviates a lot of the stress the rest of us would face in similar circumstances.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, QQQQ said:

Being part of a family that's worth billions has different implications in terms of being tied to an ex or the father of ones children. She doesn't need to rely on him for financial support and (while eccentric in many ways) the Kardashians are by and large loving toward and supportive of each other. 

And if the $&!+ does hit the fan, she can afford the best legal team around. I'm not saying it was a smart decision, but her financial situation alleviates a lot of the stress the rest of us would face in similar circumstances.

This is true, She wanted a second baby and by god she's got the money too afford to have a second baby whether or not she got a ain't s*** baby daddy that's going to stand by her or their relationship.

Tristan is a glorified sperm donor at this point but you know once this baby gets to Khloes/Home And she starts seeing how True is with the new sibling, She going to damn be like oh we need to be a family and s*** with him again and posting all kind of what not on Instagram thanking him for their family and s***

And the rest of us Would have dropped Tristan the second we found out that he embarrassed us in our ninth month of pregnancy

• Like 2
  • Love 6
(edited)

Well, the baby-by-surrogate story is getting around - maybe this is why Community Peen hasn’t met Theo.

Khloe's rep confirmed their child was conceived in November, adding, "Khloe is incredibly grateful to the extraordinary surrogate for such a beautiful blessing. We'd like to ask for kindness and privacy so that Khloe can focus on her family."

However, a source now tells E! News that Khloe was trying to keep news of her growing family under wraps. Why?

"Khloe kept the pregnancy a secret to protect surrogate privacy and safety," the insider exclusively tells E! News, "and to protect her mental health from judgement from the public as a result of Tristan's actions." 

https://www.eonline.com/news/1337946/why-khloe-kardashian-and-tristan-thompson-kept-baby-no-2-a-secret-for-months

“We can confirm True will have a sibling who was conceived in November," her representative said.

"Khloe is incredibly grateful to the extraordinary surrogate for such a beautiful blessing."

https://news.sky.com/story/khloe-kardashian-and-ex-boyfriend-tristan-thompson-expecting-second-baby-via-surrogate-12651633

Edited by nexxie
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 3
(edited)
11 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

She posted on her Instagram stories yet another elaborate flower display a few days ago and she thanked and tagged Tristan so I guess the flowers were for this new baby.

Makes sense that the big display was about a baby - but how can Khloe keep convincing herself that C Peen is a good dad when he has completely ignored his third child and third baby mama?! Khloe must reside in the land of delusion!

(I guess that baby would be early though.)

Edited by nexxie
  • Like 5
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1
(edited)
37 minutes ago, nexxie said:

"Khloe is incredibly grateful to the extraordinary surrogate for such a beautiful blessing."

😒

More like a "beautiful blessing" that she's not going to give an ounce of a damn about, like True. That beautiful blessing hasn't been borned yet & already that life is already ruined. 

Edited by Magog
  • Sad 4

Best response I’ve seen about all of this drama (via comments on TMZs Facebook post): “So are they doing it through IVF, or did Tristan just go and impregnate the surrogate himself?” 😆😆 

• LOL 22
4 hours ago, nexxie said:

Makes sense that the big display was about a baby - but how can Khloe keep convincing herself that C Peen is a good dad when he has completely ignored his third child and third baby mama?! Khloe must reside in the land of delusion!

(I guess that baby would be early though.)

apparently the flowers were for her birthday She just turned 38 a few days ago.

• Useful 1

A funny rundown of the Kardashian-Thompson baby

Oh, and it is bound to be complicated, at least by my shady calculations. In March 2021, Khloé revealed that she and Tristan had made embryos together, so clearly there was the intention of making a second kid. According to Khloé’s spokesperson, the baby was conceived in November 2021 (that puts the due date somewhere roughly in August, next month). Okay here’s where it gets dicey. In December 2021, it was revealed that a personal trainer from Texas named Maralee Nichols was suing Tristan for child support for her then-unborn baby. The baby was reportedly made in March, on Tristan’s birthday. That birthday was also marked by Khloé throwing Tristan a huge birthday party, because Tristan and Khloé were reportedly back together at that time (Tristan has since admitted to two-timing Khloé with Maralee).

After Maralee’s baby was born in December, Tristan demanded a paternity test, and to quote Maury, Tristan was the father. Tristan released a statement apologizing to Khloé, saying that she didn’t deserve the “heartache and humiliation” he’s put on her over the years. So yeah, it sounds like maybe that surrogate baby and Tristan’s surprise sidepiece baby weren’t supposed to happen in such a short amount of time. And according to a source that spoke with People, I might be correct, because that source claims the timing definitely wasn’t planned:

“Khloe and Tristan are not back together and have not spoken since December outside of co-parenting matters.” The source also adds: “The baby was conceived via surrogate before it was revealed to Khloe and the public that Tristan was having a baby with someone else in December.”

• Sad 2
5 hours ago, nexxie said:

Well, the baby-by-surrogate story is getting around - maybe this is why Community Peen hasn’t met Theo.

Khloe's rep confirmed their child was conceived in November, adding, "Khloe is incredibly grateful to the extraordinary surrogate for such a beautiful blessing. We'd like to ask for kindness and privacy so that Khloe can focus on her family."

However, a source now tells E! News that Khloe was trying to keep news of her growing family under wraps. Why?

"Khloe kept the pregnancy a secret to protect surrogate privacy and safety," the insider exclusively tells E! News, "and to protect her mental health from judgement from the public as a result of Tristan's actions." 

https://www.eonline.com/news/1337946/why-khloe-kardashian-and-tristan-thompson-kept-baby-no-2-a-secret-for-months

“We can confirm True will have a sibling who was conceived in November," her representative said.

https://news.sky.com/story/khloe-kardashian-and-ex-boyfriend-tristan-thompson-expecting-second-baby-via-surrogate-12651633

She kept it 'secret' because she knew everyone was gonna pull the CRAZY word out.  Note to Khloe - you ARE CRAZY. 

• Sad 5
  • LOL 1

Khloe is legit pathetic. I guess having kids with the same dad is somehow more important then giving your kids an actual good dad. I feel bad for the kids. Tristan is trash and not a good dad. The only reason he once in a while shows up to see his kids with Khloe is because Khloe is a sad sack doormat and he gets attention hanging with the Kardashians. I bet Khloe made sure the baby is a boy and she will try once again to be with Tristan only for it to blow up in her face again.

• Like 1
  • Sad 10
  • Love 2

What a selfish scumbag Tristan is for going ahead with the surrogacy in November knowing that baby mama #3 was soon to deliver his son. Khloe clings to the idea that he is a good dad when he is nothing but a lowlife con man who will one day hurt all of his kids - if he hasn’t already.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7

For fuck's sake, Khloe, Tristan is NOT a good person, a good dad, a good anythinf.  At all.  Explain to me how a man who denies his own son is a "good dad." 

Imagine the family reunions when these kids get together one day.  "Who's your momma?" 

These poor babies.  They have scumbag Tristan as a dad and pathetic Khloe as a mom.  True and Baby Boy True don't deserve that.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

2-3 times a year that he remembers he has kids with Khloe 

Those times usually coincide with some woman announcing she's pregnant with his baby.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
4 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

For fuck's sake, Khloe, Tristan is NOT a good person, a good dad, a good anythinf.  At all.  Explain to me how a man who denies his own son is a "good dad." 

Imagine the family reunions when these kids get together one day.  "Who's your momma?" 

These poor babies.  They have scumbag Tristan as a dad and pathetic Khloe as a mom.  True and Baby Boy True don't deserve that.

ALL of these kids have trash as parents.

• Love 2

If Khloe is just looking for a sperm donor, there are much better men than Tristan to choose from.

She looks stupid for procreating with a man who has no respect for her.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Maybe Tre - for third son.

Or Wolf - Khloe’s idea for Kylie is now available.

But she really is likely to use a T for True and Tristan, regardless of his assholery. imo it’s bad enough she’ll give the boy the name Thompson.

Edited by nexxie
  • Like 1
  • Sad 4

Lol I knew it was going to be a boy. What a bunch of losers. Tristan showing up a couple times a year to see his kid is being a good dad? He’s prob coming around more to bang Khloe during those times anyways. Yikes so embarrassing. Once the baby is born they will start to spin it that they are going to give it another try because Tristan was wowed by the birth of his son. Never mind this is his 3rd son but Kardashians don’t let facts and truth get in the way of their narrative lol.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

ALL of these kids have trash as parents.

And they also have trash as relatives. 

15 hours ago, qtpye said:

If Khloe is just looking for a sperm donor, there are much better men than Tristan to choose from.

Khloe has no respect for herself. She never had & she never will. 

As for the sperm donor, what classy, self-respecting man would want to make a baby for a bedbug-inducing loser like Khloe?! I think "men" like Lil Durk, Lil Baby, Da Baby, Takeshi 69, Shad Moss (Bow Wow), The losers from O'Block (Chicago), Kodak Black, Wack 100, & NBA Youngboy wouldn't hesitate & would be stupid enough to be Khloe's sperm donor. Besides, those "men" are on Khloe's level. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
(edited)
17 hours ago, qtpye said:

Seems she still had delusions about the four of them being a family in their big new house - but I don’t get what she sees in him, and it’s one thing to have a girl with the Community Peen, a son might emulate his sleazy ways.

Edited by nexxie
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
10 hours ago, Marley said:

Lol I knew it was going to be a boy.

I'm sure she deliberately picked a male embryo.  Gotta have that perfect family and give True a "true" sibling. /eyeroll

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, Magog said:

And they also have trash as relatives. 

Khloe has no respect for herself. She never had & she never will. 

As for the sperm donor, what classy, self-respecting man would want to make a baby for a bedbug-inducing loser like Khloe?! I think "men" like Lil Durk, Lil Baby, Da Baby, Takeshi 69, Shad Moss (Bow Wow), The losers from O'Block (Chicago), Kodak Black, Wack 100, & NBA Youngboy wouldn't hesitate & would be stupid enough to be Khloe's sperm donor. Besides, those "men" are on Khloe's level. 

OMG, you’re cracking me up. Please tell me Wack 100 isn’t a real name. 🤣🤣🤣

3 hours ago, nexxie said:

Seems she still had delusions about the four of them being a family in their big new house - but I don’t get what she sees in him, and it’s one thing to have a girl with the Community Peen, a son might emulate his sleazy ways.

And she should know that families come in all shapes and sizes. Look at her own family of origin. And the lone Kartrashian male didn’t fare too well. Rob got buried by the coven. Seems safer to have a daughter in their toxic family dynamic. 

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Like 1
  • Love 4