Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Having kids with the same father might have special meaning for Khloe, since she’s always been different from her three Kardashian sibs - and even Robert Kardashian’s second wife said he told her Khloe had a different birth father. I’m sure by now Khloe knows who her mom was hooking up with - and feels her life would have been less painful if she was a full genetic sibling with the others.

Why less painful? Biology doesn’t make a father. Robert WAS her father.

• Love 5
42 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Facts.

And I know she (Khloe) looks HELLA similar to that hairdresser dude and there's been some smoke but has anyone looked deep into the Kardashian-Houghton(Kris's maiden name) family tree to be sure that she didn't just resemble some great relative?

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Has nothing to do with Robert. Likely, she’d have fewer body image issues if she hadn’t gone through life a full head taller than her sisters and looking like an outsider in her own family. Makes perfect sense that she’d want her own kids to have the same father.

5 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Facts.

And I know she (Khloe) looks HELLA similar to that hairdresser dude and there's been some smoke but has anyone looked deep into the Kardashian-Houghton(Kris's maiden name) family tree to be sure that she didn't just resemble some great relative?

Kris tries to explain it by saying she takes after Robert’s mother or aunt - someone on his side anyway. 

• Useful 1
6 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Facts.

The bigger question to me is - does Khloe even want to know? I’m adopted and have no interest in knowing who my bio dad/sperm donor is. My adoptive dad was 💯 my dad .

35 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Has nothing to do with Robert. Likely, she’d have fewer body image issues if she hadn’t gone through life a full head taller than her sisters and looking like an outsider in her own family. Makes perfect sense that she’d want her own kids to have the same father.

Kris tries to explain it by saying she takes after Robert’s mother or aunt - someone on his side anyway. 

It’s such a shame that Khloe wasn’t always able to feel confident about herself. I would take her body over short trolls’ bodies like Kourtney and Kim.

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

The bigger question to me is - does Khloe even want to know? I’m adopted and have no interest in knowing who my bio dad/sperm donor is. My adoptive dad was 💯 my dad .

It’s such a shame that Khloe wasn’t always able to feel confident about herself. I would take her body over short trolls’ bodies like Kourtney and Kim.

imo Khloe has a great body and face - but, going by all the procedures, she wants to look more like Kim. It’s the lies Kris seems to insist on that are so damaging - I’d bet Khloe actually knows her bio dad, and has known the truth for quite a few years.

• Useful 1
On 1/19/2022 at 4:58 PM, Cinnabon said:

t’s such a shame that Khloe wasn’t always able to feel confident about herself. I would take her body over short trolls’ bodies like Kourtney and Kim.

Yeah.   Kim and the rest are just short and stubby (I'm a bit that way myself).   Why would you make a kid feel bad for NOT being short and stubby?   This is 100% on Kris who 1) allegedly cheated on her husband and 2) tried to cover it up by trying to force the kid to look like her siblings.   

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

Yeah.   Kim and the rest are just short and stubby (I'm a bit that way myself).   Why would you make a kid feel bad for NOT being short and stubby?   This is 100% on Kris who 1) allegedly cheated on her husband and 2) tried to cover it up by trying to force the kid to look like her siblings.   

I thought Kim originally had a very pretty face but I never thought anything of her body.

It was not until she became known for having a "thicc azz" that I ever thought about it.

At this point, I do not even remember what her true body looked like after so many plastic surgeries.

I think it was not that Khloe wanted to be short and stubby as much as she hated being kind of moony-faced and big-boned. 

I imagine she would have been thrilled to have a body like Kendall, particularly since at the time she was growing up, rich white women could not ever be too thin.

I never thought Khloe was unattractive with her original face and body.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, nexxie said:

Should Khloe donate True’s clothing to people who need them? I can see selling the expensive designer items online and then donating the money made - but selling used tights at a big mark-up is just weird.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/leylamohammed/khloe-kardashian-selling-daughters-used-clothes

People sell their used kids clothes all the time, I don't get the beef with this. 

And they get a lot of donated high-end luxury things and I'm sure TONs of kids things so somebody's going to buy it and probably resell it again. 

Look at all of the resale apps Poshmark and whatnot. 

1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

People sell their used kids clothes all the time, I don't get the beef with this. 

And they get a lot of donated high-end luxury things and I'm sure TONs of kids things so somebody's going to buy it and probably resell it again. 

Look at all of the resale apps Poshmark and whatnot. 

The issue is some think a person with as much money as Khloe might donate the clothes to those who need them.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, nexxie said:

The issue is some think a person with as much money as Khloe might donate the clothes to those who need them.

I get that. But folks like to be minding other people's wallets.

But at the same time what facility/shelter she could donate those to that wouldn't try to resell them to get the cash for what they need because those clothes while needed they're high end, not very practical for regular day-to-day living for a child.

I don't see Khloe and company driving to the local Goodwill to drop off bags of things. 

I get it people love to hate this family and they are very irksome but on this issue I again have no beef because wealthy people do this s*** all the time Khloe and company isn't the exception. 

In fact The resale market has become so lucrative that it is how some of the monied people are keeping their money.

After reading that article I feel like a lot of those comments are people to just s*** on her because she's a Kardashian because of my above statements about the resale market.

The only issue I have is her trying to sell those $7 baby tights from Target for $20 It's clearly obvious that the sisters do not run this website they've hired someone to build it + price the items + ship them out and whatnot but these ladies are not running that website so someone dropped the ball on pricing those baby tights.

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Love 4
On 1/21/2022 at 8:50 AM, qtpye said:

I never thought Khloe was unattractive with her original face and body.

Same here, all she had to get in shape and tone her body.  That is all she needed to do to improve herself. I always thought the dark hair on her was harsh.. I think she looks better with lighter hair..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Pearson80 said:

Same here, all she had to get in shape and tone her body.  That is all she needed to do to improve herself. I always thought the dark hair on her was harsh.. I think she looks better with lighter hair..

Agree. It’s such a shame she wasn’t a stronger, more confident person. Ditto for Kylie. And even Kendall starting to look freakish. 

• Love 2

I think it’s gross Khloe is reselling her baby’s clothes. She has more then enough money and income streams. I agree some charity’s are trash and may just resell but then figure out how to donate to actual in need ppl.

Like always this family is greedy narcissistic trash.

• Love 7
52 minutes ago, Marley said:

I think it’s gross Khloe is reselling her baby’s clothes. She has more then enough money and income streams. I agree some charity’s are trash and may just resell but then figure out how to donate to actual in need ppl.

Like always this family is greedy narcissistic trash.

I agree. It is shameful.

• Love 4

She could sell them & donate the money to charity, but I'm sure she's not. Anybody remember when Kim sold her clothes on eBay & donated a whole 10% of the proceeds to charity?

• Love 4
7 hours ago, GaT said:

She could sell them & donate the money to charity, but I'm sure she's not. Anybody remember when Kim sold her clothes on eBay & donated a whole 10% of the proceeds to charity?

Didn't that 10% go back to their tax write-off church? 

Folks s*** on Kim for selling her stuff on eBay too.

3 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Didn't that 10% go back to their tax write-off church? 

It could be, it must be nice to have a house of God that exists solely to help you save money.

• Love 3

What the hell is she wearing & why is this newsworthy? Its just Khloe being an idiot & downright ratchet as usual. And what does she know about betrayal anyway? The only betrayal I'm seeing here is her non-existant self-respect & being a "respectable" role model to her poor innocent daughter, True. 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

So apparently Khloe posted this picture to her Twitter account and she's getting dragged for the comment and for those HANDS. Like moisturizer cream much? 

But this retweet had me DEAD! LMFAO!

FB_IMG_1643354844809.jpg

I actually do agree with her on this one. 🤷‍♀️

• Useful 1

So in addition to people laughing over her saying, Khloe forgot to photoshop her hands in the photos, & people are freaking

FKIEgMoXIAcbgPE?format=jpg&name=small

There are a number of memes, but my favorite is the one comparing her hands to chicken feet.

• LOL 10
On 1/28/2022 at 10:43 PM, GaT said:

So in addition to people laughing over her saying, Khloe forgot to photoshop her hands in the photos, & people are freaking

FKIEgMoXIAcbgPE?format=jpg&name=small

There are a number of memes, but my favorite is the one comparing her hands to chicken feet.

Except a chicken feet looks much nicer & smells a lot more pleasant than Khloe's disgusting hands. I can't imagine how horrible & revolting her feet is.

I stopped following the Kardashians on social media and I went down the rabbit hole just briefly on Khloe's Instagram account and I'm trying to figure out what's different because she is super skinny like I don't think I've ever seen her this thin looking + her butt is not looking as diaperish as it was when she first revealed her supposed postpartum body after having True. 

And I'm trying to figure out if she's wearing skims and that's what's got her looking so smooth in this dress and her clothing or if she's gone to the family plastic surgeon and gotten that diaper butt reduced a little bit, Because I just can't figure it out. 

Khloe Christmas Eve

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I stopped following the Kardashians on social media and I went down the rabbit hole just briefly on Khloe's Instagram account and I'm trying to figure out what's different because she is super skinny like I don't think I've ever seen her this thin looking + her butt is not looking as diaperish as it was when she first revealed her supposed postpartum body after having True. 

And I'm trying to figure out if she's wearing skims and that's what's got her looking so smooth in this dress and her clothing or if she's gone to the family plastic surgeon and gotten that diaper butt reduced a little bit, Because I just can't figure it out. 

Khloe Christmas Eve

I think both Khloe & Kim got their butts reduced, they're both looking a lot smaller in that area. Coincidentally, Kourtney looks bigger than she used to. 

• Love 2
15 hours ago, GaT said:

I think both Khloe & Kim got their butts reduced, they're both looking a lot smaller in that area. Coincidentally, Kourtney looks bigger than she used to. 

Perhaps Kim and Khloe are signaling that they’re open to dating white men now. Kourtney has gained weight all over - pregnancy or not. She’s been snapping at fans who point out that she’s changed her whole look to vibe with Travis.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 1
46 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Perhaps Kim and Khloe are sgnaling that they’re open to dating white men now. Kourtney has gained weight all over - pregnancy or not. She’s been snapping at fans who point out that she’s changed her whole look to vibe with Travis.

Lots of white and men of all colors are also attracted to big asses. But Kim and Khloe definitely made the right decision in reducing their diaper asses.

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, Cinnabon said:

Lots of white and men of all colors are also attracted to big asses.

Perhaps - but their brand was partially built on their preference for famous black men, which helped to keep them in the spotlight. They may be open to dating white men now - but only if they’re famous too.

I posted a TikTok video a while ago of someone speaking on their reasoning as to why Kim and Khloe have reduced their butts and they made a lot of sense mainly their opinion was that since Kim is divorcing Kanye and she is distancing herself from stealing from black culture and being the honey pot for black rappers/ athletes by having a big ass and being "exotic" looking.

That since she's trying to be miss attorney life and being in that realm of corporate professional blah blah blah that she is trying to make herself appear more professional into that space than the sex tape/ Playboy Kim

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I posted a TikTok video a while ago of someone speaking on their reasoning is why Kim and Khloe Have reduced their butts and they made a lot of sense mainly their opinion was that since Kim is divorcing Kanye and she is distancing herself from stealing from black culture and being the honey pot for black rappers/ athletes by having a big ass and being "exotic" looking That since she's trying to be miss attorney life and being that realm of corporate professional blah blah blah that she is trying to make herself appear more professional into that space than the sex tape/ Playboy Kim

This article seems to second that idea:

“The insider also alleged that fans will get to see more of Kim’s journey as an aspiring lawyer, which means The Kardashians could be “somewhat political.””

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/how-hulu-kardashians-different-from-keeping-up-with-kardashians.html/

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

This article seems to second that idea:

“The insider also alleged that fans will get to see more of Kim’s journey as an aspiring lawyer, which means The Kardashians could be “somewhat political.””

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/how-hulu-kardashians-different-from-keeping-up-with-kardashians.html/

It's Political Barbie Kim! Give her a power suit and her favorite Lubis and she's ready to take on the world.

• LOL 9
5 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

It's Political Barbie Kim! Give her a power suit and her favorite Lubis and she's ready to take on the world.

Well, She's going to have to stop taking sexy photos of herself and posting it on IG! lol

• LOL 2
6 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Don’t give her any ideas - pretty soon she’ll be sitting on a big ol’ pile of profits from marketing that doll!

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Honestly, I can’t see how she’ll ever pass the Bar’s moral character requirements. IF she ever finishes her coursework and passes the Bar, which is unlikely IMO.

https://www.calbar.ca.gov/admissions/moral-character

Nothing in her past seems to be an issue with any of this. Sex tapes and vapidity are not disqualifiers. 

https://www.calbar.ca.gov/Admissions/Moral-Character/Factors-and-Conduct

Edited by SailorGirl
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, SailorGirl said:

Nothing in her past seems to be an issue with any of this. Sex tapes and vapidity are not disqualifiers. 

https://www.calbar.ca.gov/Admissions/Moral-Character/Factors-and-Conduct

What about the business with Brandy's mothers Credit Card? Or how about the Debit Card she Kourtney and Khole got in a bit of hot water for. I know they haven't ever been charged, but they have certainly skirted the line

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, GallwayGirl said:

What about the business with Brandy's mothers Credit Card? Or how about the Debit Card she Kourtney and Khole got in a bit of hot water for. I know they haven't ever been charged, but they have certainly skirted the line

Well, she already has the experience of screwing people for a living, so maybe she’ll fit right in! 

• LOL 3
2 hours ago, GallwayGirl said:

Eh white collar crimes, She'll be in  good company with the well monied company she's been keeping. 

• Love 1

I just saw this status on my Facebook feed and it really hit the nail on the head IMO on Tristan "Community Peen" Thompson and him being an active father to his three children. 

And with him being the NBA baller coming to an end here soon who's to say that he won't be out there in these streets trying to gaslight and impregnate more women because he's not the big bank account lure for these women. Granted khloe probably was the only one that probably liked him for him cuz she has her own millions in the bank

Because if you recall was his first child's mother he did some of the same behaviors She stopped his access to her bed and he ran off with Khloe, And then when Khloe was 8-9 months pregnant and probably not feeling up to any sexual activity he runs off with some random chick and then he worms his way back into her bed only for him to impregnate some random fitness model. 

Screenshot_20220208-160226.png

• Useful 2
7 hours ago, nexxie said:

Khloe gets attention from two guys:

https://pagesix.com/2022/02/15/pete-davidson-sends-khloe-kardashian-flowers-for-valentines-day/

Pete Davidson sends flowers to Khloé Kardashian for Valentine’s Day

Kind gesture.

https://pagesix.com/2022/02/15/lamar-odom-wants-to-reconnect-with-khloe-kardashian/

Lamar Odom: ‘I’m going to try my damndest’ to reconnect with Khloé Kardashian

Just no.

I think this must be one of the reasons so many women like Pete, he does shit like buying your sister flowers for Valentine's Day (in the correct color of pink.) As for Lamar, somewhere in this thread I said now that they were both single that there was a chance they would hook up.

• Love 2

Tristan is such trash and his little outing with True is obv performative and fake.

Re his newest baby why is the woman surprised Tristan is an absentee dad? Like it’s so obvious he’s a dog and you are surprised he’s not father of the year. Please you moron why did you have a baby with him. Don’t be surprised when a known POS is a POS. I don’t feel bad for her at all. 

• Love 4

Tristan also posted this pic recently - he’s using both True and Prince as props in his battle with their baby brother’s mom. I guess he fits in with the K family in that respect - those kids are the most useful handbags accessories the K sisters ever owned!
Best-Friend-See-Tristan-Thompsons-Cutest

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 2