Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

Tristan's real apology:

Please don't cut me from the show, I need the attention.   I can't guarantee there won't be more baby drama, but hey its good for ratings.  

Right because endorsement/sponsor checks aren't as consistent as a reality show check to retired D-list Basketball player

• Love 3

Will somebody please explain to me the whole "he can still come around to family gatherings because he is True's father" rationalization at this point?   This whole "be the bigger person" thing only goes so far. I get it the first time around.  I rolled my eyes at it the 2nd time around.  Now it just translates to "i am the dirt below the doormat" desperation.

• Love 10
46 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Will somebody please explain to me the whole "he can still come around to family gatherings because he is True's father" rationalization at this point?   This whole "be the bigger person" thing only goes so far. I get it the first time around.  I rolled my eyes at it the 2nd time around.  Now it just translates to "i am the dirt below the doormat" desperation.

Maybe, Khloe doesn’t want to divide her time with True. So, she just tells dad that he can come and spend any holiday with her at their gatherings. She controls the location, time, theme, etc,  That way she doesn’t have to send True off with her dad.  It’s probably easier to show up and spend time, take gifts, etc, than to plan it all himself.  Plus, for photos the kids need to be there.  I’d think his family wants to see True though.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
59 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

19 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Maybe, Khloe doesn’t want to divide her time with True. So, she just tells dad that he can come and spend any holiday with her at their gatherings. She controls the location, time, theme, etc,  That way she doesn’t have to send True off with her dad.  It’s probably easier to show up and spend time, take gifts, etc, than to plan it all himself.  Plus, for photos the kids need to be there.  I’d think his family wants to see True though.  

That plus like I said a few posts above when Tristian's first child's mother Jordyn stopped his access to her home and bed he stopped being an active parent to their son. 

Khloe is not going to do that or has not gotten to that point yet. True is not a baby and is able to talk and communicate her wants or discomfort so she should be able to do drop offs to her father just fine. 

And yes it is easier on Tristian not Khloe for him to just pop up during holidays or birthdays and spend a few hours then go back home.

• Love 3

Oh boy, Lamar wants to reconnect - hopefully Kris won’t want to put both of these meatheads on the show.

https://pagesix.com/2022/01/04/khloes-ex-lamar-odom-addresses-tristan-thompson-paternity-test/

“I truly wish nothing but the best for her and I’m hoping we can reconnect and talk one day as friends,” Odom commented on a Facebook post discussing the test results, adding, “she is a good person and deserves the world.”

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Fair.  But that also translates to all of the perks, none of the responsibility.  Pretty sweet deal for Tristan.

Poor True.  Scum dad, desperate mom.  I hope the nannies are in overdrive.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
10 hours ago, Artsda said:

Let's see how long until she takes him back again. 

8 hours ago, chocolatine said:

Is there a betting pool?

I have Valentines Day. He will do some over the top flower + gift gesture that she'll post on IG under the guise of them co-parenting and he just sent it because he's her baby daddy. 

• Love 9
21 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I have Valentines Day. He will do some over the top flower + gift gesture that she'll post on IG under the guise of them co-parenting and he just sent it because he's her baby daddy. 

That's what I was thinking too and then there will be a baby announcement by Easter/early Spring.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, skipnjump said:

That's what I was thinking too and then there will be a baby announcement by Easter/early Spring.

I hope there is a baby announcement - but the father is someone other than TT, either a good friend or a nameless sperm donor. 

17 minutes ago, nexxie said:

I hope there is a baby announcement - but the father is someone other than TT, either a good friend or a nameless sperm donor. 

Nah, If she announces a second pregnancy it'll be Tristan's because God forbid she adds another strike to her being the "ugly sister" by having children with different fathers. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Nah, If she announces a second pregnancy it'll be Tristan's because God forbid she adds another strike to her being the "ugly sister" by having children with different fathers. 

Why not?  Kris did.  

I keep going back to Tristan's statement about how his actions don't reflect how he feels about her or the respect he has for her.  Oh sweetheart, but they do.  Anybody who has matured past the manchild stage of life knows that when you love and respect someone, doing this type of thing not just once but over and over again just --- isn't an option.  It's not on the radar.  It's an absolutely foreign concept.  No matter who you are.   So yes, you've told the world a million times over exactly how much respect and love you have for Khloe.  The problem is that Khloe isn't listening.  

I can't stand Khloe.  But I can't stand Tristan more.  

I would LOVE to know what Kim and Kourtney are saying to her right now.  I hope we get Kim filming her TH when the paternity news break.  3 for 3!!!

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
7 hours ago, skipnjump said:

Ah, but don't forget Khloe can no longer birth her own children because of some vague medical condition she didn't want to discuss on-camera in the last season of KUWTK. That's why she was looking into surrogacy, which didn't last long because she couldn't deal with the loss of control that came with letting another woman carry her child. 

Re: Tristan. Khloe needs to cut him off for the sake of her dignity and start dating again. She can be civil and co-parent with Tristan, and True can still spend plenty of one-on-one quality time with her father, but it does NOT have to be at Khloe's house or at her family's events. Tristan doesn't deserve that full access anymore and he shouldn't be considered part of the family after the way he's disrespected Khloe and their daughter with his behavior. Scott's no longer invited or participating in family dinners and holidays since Kourt is engaged to Travis, so being a Kardashian baby daddy doesn't mean you get carte blanche with the fam forever. Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out, Tristan!

Edited by BrainyBlonde
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, nexxie said:

The last thing this family needs is to bring another kid into their narcissistic, dysfunctional, morally bankrupt world.  

4 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I don’t know why she would care. For such “independent “ women, I do wonder why they all keep giving the kids their fathers’ last names.

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Love 5
21 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Why not?  Kris did.  

I keep going back to Tristan's statement about how his actions don't reflect how he feels about her or the respect he has for her.  Oh sweetheart, but they do.  Anybody who has matured past the manchild stage of life knows that when you love and respect someone, doing this type of thing not just once but over and over again just --- isn't an option.  It's not on the radar.  It's an absolutely foreign concept.  No matter who you are.   So yes, you've told the world a million times over exactly how much respect and love you have for Khloe.  The problem is that Khloe isn't listening.  

I can't stand Khloe.  But I can't stand Tristan more.  

I would LOVE to know what Kim and Kourtney are saying to her right now.  I hope we get Kim filming her TH when the paternity news break.  3 for 3!!!

What useful advice has Kim ever had in these situations? 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Why not?  Kris did.

Kris was married to her children's father's.

And damnit I'm just gonna continue to put my head in the sand about the fact that Robert Kardashian senior was allegedly not Khloe's biological father until I get some type of death bed confession from Kris herself. LMAO!

For all of Kanye's mental health issues at least Kim was married/Getting married to him while she was creating all these children in the lab.

• LOL 4
10 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Kris was married to her children's father's.

And damnit I'm just gonna continue to put my head in the sand about the fact that Robert Kardashian senior was allegedly not Khloe's biological father until I get some type of death bed confession from Kris herself. LMAO!

For all of Kanye's mental health issues at least Kim was married/Getting married to him while she was creating all these children in the lab.

I really think Kourtney has been the smart one for NoT getting married, but now she’s throwing the tiny amount of sense she had right out the window with Travis. Marriage is useless for these people, imo. 

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

I really think Kourtney has been the smart one for NoT getting married, but now she’s throwing the tiny amount of sense she had right out the window with Travis. Marriage is useless for these people, imo. 

I have doubts about them actually getting married. The engagement got them a ton of clout & the wedding will too, but once they're married, that's it unless they make a baby. On the other hand, they can stretch the engagement out for a long time & keep TMZ printing stories about them & wedding planning with lots of photos of him grabbing her ass. Famewhoring at it's finest.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Honestly, I have gotten the impression that Kim thinks that Tristan is a POS.  

Maybe, but as the reigning Queen of divorces in that family, no one should respect anything she has to say about others’ relationships.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Khloe won’t stop Tristan from coming to family events and being around her because she prob knows if she does Tristan won’t come around at all. He’s only involved in Trues life because her gets access to Khloe. I’m sure he doesn’t care about his kid really. He prob just wants to get back with Khloe too because it gets him some fame.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Marley said:

Khloe won’t stop Tristan from coming to family events and being around her because she prob knows if she does Tristan don’t come around at all. He’s only involved in Trues life because her gets access to Khloe I’m sure he doesn’t care about his kid really. He prob just wants to get back with Khloe too because it gets him some fame.

Exactly what I've been saying. 

He's in the dog house right now which is why he did that apology  like he did, When he didn't do it when he cheated on her when she was pregnant nor did he do it when the whatever the heck that was with Jordyn Woods.

He is trying to keep one foot into Khloe's house and into her bed.

• Love 9

Khloe must not believe deep inside that she deserves a good man who truly loves her. I wish she’d get a good therapist who would reintroduce her to reality and help her process the truth about her own paternity - then she could stop trying to keep up with the genetic Kardashians, stop pleasing her fame whore mother, and, most importantly, honor herself with more than lame words on instagram. All the pink roses in the world won’t fix what needs fixing. Maybe 2022 will be the year Khloe gets it all together.

Edited by nexxie
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

Khloe must not believe deep inside that she deserves a good man who truly loves her.

Kodak Black, Takeshi 69, Future, Lil Baby, Stevie J, DJ Khalid, & Antonio Brown are still available. These are the type of men that are on Khloe's level. 

I wish she’d get a good therapist who would reintroduce her to reality

I think True needs therapy way more than Khloe. Besides, she has 2 dumpster fires as her parents & that other dumpster fire called the rest of the Kardashians that she has to deal with. 

then she could stop trying to keep up with the genetic Kardashians, stop pleasing her fame whore mother, and, most importantly, honor herself with more than lame words on instagram.

I don't think Khloe knows a thing about honoring herself. She has no sense of honor herself.

Maybe 2022 will be the year Khloe gets it all together.

Yeah & maybe the Jets will be in the Super Bowl next season. Guess which one has a better chance of it happening?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, nexxie said:

Khloe must not believe deep inside that she deserves a good man who truly loves her. I wish she’d get a good therapist who would reintroduce her to reality and help her process the truth about her own paternity - then she could stop trying to keep up with the genetic Kardashians, stop pleasing her fame whore mother, and, most importantly, honor herself with more than lame words on instagram. All the pink roses in the world won’t fix what needs fixing. Maybe 2022 will be the year Khloe gets it all together.

Not one of these women even know how to recognize what we’d consider to be a “good man.” Not one. Maybe Kris way back when she chose Robert. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Magog said:

Kodak Black, Takeshi 69, Future, Lil Baby, Stevie J, DJ Khalid, & Antonio Brown are still available. These are the type of men that are on Khloe's level. 

I don't think Khloe knows a thing about honoring herself. She has no sense of honor herself.

4 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Not one of these women even know how to recognize what we’d consider to be a “good man.” Not one. Maybe Kris way back when she chose Robert. 

Way back when she was young, Khloe seemed the most authentic - before she started striving to be a big paycheck for her mom. Watching her navigate the Kardashian world of glitz and glam, I had a soft spot for Khloe - and would still like to see her get healthy psychologically and emotionally. 

• Love 8
22 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Way back when she was young, Khloe seemed the most authentic - before she started striving to be a big paycheck for her mom. Watching her navigate the Kardashian world of glitz and glam, I had a soft spot for Khloe - and would still like to see her get healthy psychologically and emotionally. 

I agree completely about Khloe. I never regularly watched their show, but in the very early days, I did hope for more for khloe. She actually had a spark and authenticity the others didn’t have. It’s devastating that she took the route to be more like Kim, instead of being confident in herself. She was so much more interesting than Kim ever will be. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Cinnabon said:

I agree completely about Khloe. I never regularly watched their show, but in the very early days, I did hope for more for khloe. She actually had a spark and authenticity the others didn’t have. It’s devastating that she took the route to be more like Kim, instead of being confident in herself. She was so much more interesting than Kim ever will be. 

Even with therapy I don't think Khloe had a chance because she was getting it from the online trolls and the gossip blogs plus getting it from her own mother about her appearance and you know why isn't she like Kourtney or Kim.

It's hard to battle that, and keep self-confidence and self-assuredness.

Because If you go back and watch from season 1 episode 1 to now you can see the progression of her change and how they started to treat her differently because she changed to be more like them.

Because in the beginning she was more like a mule used by Kris to raise the young Kylie and Kendall while Kris was doing her with Caitlin at the time. 

If you recall Khloe was the one that was said that she was doing more of the child rearing picking up and taking the school and making sure they had lunches and all that stuff.

IMO If Khloe didn't change to be more like her sisters She probably would be the invisible Kardashian like Rob is right now.  It's like he doesn't even exist Do they still even acknowledge him on social media on his birthday or anything like they used to? 

Edited by carolinagirl81
4 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Even with therapy I don't think Khloe had a chance because she was getting it from the online trolls and the gossip blogs plus getting it from her own mother about her appearance and you know why isn't she like Kourtney or Kim.

It's hard to battle that, and keep self-confidence and self-assuredness.

Because If you go back and watch from season 1 episode 1 to now you can see the progression of her change and how they started to treat her differently because she changed to be more like them.

Because in the beginning she was more like a mule used by Kris to raise the young Kylie and Kendall while Kris was doing her with Caitlin at the time. 

If you recall Khloe was the one that was said that she was doing more of the child rearing picking up and taking the school and making sure they had lunches and all that stuff.

IMO If Khloe didn't change to be more like her sisters She probably would be the invisible Kardashian like Rob is right now.  It's like he doesn't even exist Do they still even acknowledge him on social media on his birthday or anything like they used to? 

IMO, Rob is the lucky one because he is the invisible one. Who needs their birthday to be acknowledged on social media to millions of strangers anyway? Khloe would be far healthier and better off in the long run were she out of the limelight. It’s a shame she didn’t realize how many of us liked her far better than Kim or Kourtney all those years ago.

• Love 7
On 1/8/2022 at 8:38 AM, nexxie said:

wish she’d get a good therapist who would reintroduce her to reality

They ALL need this.  Their lives have been sacrificed to their mother's striving to be a  CELEBRITY.   They were just means to an end for her.   They all need to learn how much their toxic mother has destroyed their lives and get the strength to get away from her.  Only when they stop living for their Mother's ego will any of them develop any self-confidence and ability to function in reality.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, merylinkid said:

They ALL need this.  Their lives have been sacrificed to their mother's striving to be a  CELEBRITY.   They were just means to an end for her.   They all need to learn how much their toxic mother has destroyed their lives and get the strength to get away from her.  Only when they stop living for their Mother's ego will any of them develop any self-confidence and ability to function in reality.

You can't blame it all on Kris, this is Kim at 13 years old

• Sad 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 1/6/2022 at 9:46 AM, carolinagirl81 said:

Khloe’s plan was a second child with Tristan by surrogate - and there was reporting that she was leaning toward going through with it even after they broke up (for the three-women-at-a-party cheating, prior to the Maralee news). The reasons to continue were so both kids would have a known father, and so she wouldn’t have to start the whole process over.

The family plan seemed to be another set of “triplets” with Kylie and Kourtney - imo Khloe should’ve done that with them if she still wanted another child, just not with Tristan. It must be fun for the sisters and the kids.

• Useful 3
48 minutes ago, Marley said:

It makes me laugh it’s so important that her kids have the same dad. The dad is a POS who isn’t even a dad to the kids I’m sure so it’s the dumbest reasoning.

IKR? She should just use a sperm bank. Better yet - just stop and be satisfied with the child she already has.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Marley said:

It makes me laugh it’s so important that her kids have the same dad. The dad is a POS who isn’t even a dad to the kids I’m sure so it’s the dumbest reasoning.

7 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

IKR? She should just use a sperm bank. Better yet - just stop and be satisfied with the child she already has.

Well, I do get that Khloe might feel bad that baby #2 has no dad coming around to visit (sperm bank option) when baby #1 has one. The friend option could work if Khloe knows somebody who really wants a child - or maybe it’ll be enough that True has lots of cousins to play with.

8 hours ago, GaT said:

Looks like somebody had her implants removed.

Its not as reduced as those pants make it look. Look at the waist line. They are too big around her waist but fit her butt. If she had truly reduced her ass, those jeans would be skin tight.  

it definitely looks smaller but is by no means back to "normal" or in line with her normal body type and frame. 

Edited by SailorGirl
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, SailorGirl said:

Its not as reduced as those pants make it look. Look at the waist line. They are too big around her waist but fit her butt. If she had truly reduced her ass, those jeans would be skin tight.  

it definitely looks smaller but is by no means back to "normal" or in line with her normal body type and frame. 

Good point

20 hours ago, nexxie said:

I see absolutely nothing here or anything even remotely newsworthy. Its just Khloe looking like absolute garbage as usual. The fact that the Ain't Worth S--- Daily Mail thinks this is newsworthy says a lot about these scumbags. 

11 hours ago, nexxie said:
18 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Well, I do get that Khloe might feel bad that baby #2 has no dad coming around to visit (sperm bank option) when baby #1 has one. The friend option could work if Khloe knows somebody who really wants a child - or maybe it’ll be enough that True has lots of cousins to play with.

Here is a sensible suggestion. How about stupid Khloe not even bother bringing another kid to this useless worthless family for her to ignore & not care about?!

• Love 5
On 1/11/2022 at 10:00 PM, Marley said:

I just don't understand why women who have children with different fathers are shamed.  I just don't get it.  It is just another reason to come down on women for a perceived wrong. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Pearson80 said:

I just don't understand why women who have children with different fathers are shamed.  I just don't get it.  It is just another reason to come down on women for a perceived wrong. 

Agree 💯 

Having kids with the same father might have special meaning for Khloe, since she’s always been different from her three Kardashian sibs - and even Robert Kardashian’s second wife said he told her Khloe had a different birth father. I’m sure by now Khloe knows who her mom was hooking up with - and feels her life would have been less painful if she was a full genetic sibling with the others.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Because of misogyny and sexism about a woman's "body count" 

20 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Having kids with the same father might have special meaning for Khloe, since she’s always been different from her three Kardashian sibs - and even Robert Kardashian’s second wife said he told her Khloe had a different birth father. I’m sure by now Khloe knows who her mom was hooking up with - and feels her life would have been less painful if she was a full genetic sibling with the others.

IMO I don't think that's Khloe's thought process for wanting a second child with Tristan. All of her siblings who have multiple children with the same man/partner so she does not want the optics of having a second child with a different man.

• Love 2