Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

https://www.eonline.com/news/1306509/whats-really-going-on-between-khloe-kardashian-and-tristan-thompson-after-attending-kourtneys-proposal

From the article:

What’s Really Going on Between Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson After Attending Kourtney’s Proposal

A source told E! News why Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson have no "label" on their relationship, as they continue to co-parent True and celebrate Kourtney Kardashian's engagement as a family.

My guess: Khloe wants a full sibling for True - bet she’s planning another set of triplets, along with Kylie and Kourtney.

Edited by nexxie
  • LOL 1
22 minutes ago, nexxie said:

https://www.eonline.com/news/1306509/whats-really-going-on-between-khloe-kardashian-and-tristan-thompson-after-attending-kourtneys-proposal

From the article:

What’s Really Going on Between Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson After Attending Kourtney’s Proposal

A source told E! News why Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson have no "label" on their relationship, as they continue to co-parent True and celebrate Kourtney Kardashian's engagement as a family.

My guess: Khloe wants a full sibling for True - bet she’s planning another set of triplets, along with Kylie and Kourtney.

You hit the nail on the head. Kylie is currently what? halfway into her pregnancy? And now we have eldest Kardashian Kourtney engaged with the potential to have another baby.

And that leaves "ugly" Kardashian sister Khloe who can't pick a "good man" to save her life.  Is she still going the surrogate route? I hadn't heard too much more about that other than what they showed on the show.

• Love 2

Khloe Kardashian Reveals She and Daughter True Have COVID

Khloe announced Friday, "Hi guys I wanted to let you know True and I tested positive for Covid ... Luckily I have been vaccinated so all will be ok. We will be over here in quarantine and following current guidelines.

This is the 2nd time she's had it, if you get it once, get vaccinated, & then get it again, & your little girl gets it too, maybe you should sit down & think about how you're living your life. 

• Love 8
29 minutes ago, GaT said:

Khloe Kardashian Reveals She and Daughter True Have COVID

This is the 2nd time she's had it, if you get it once, get vaccinated, & then get it again, & your little girl gets it too, maybe you should sit down & think about how you're living your life. 

Yeah, folks acting like we still not in a global pandemic. But that's all I'm saying about that. 

Hopefully they both recover well and hopefully any staff in her home have been vaccinated and are getting Hazzard pay if they're still working.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Oh Khloe.... TMZ caught her out about wearing head to toe Skims × Fendi there are NO ripples, bumps, dips or anything. If Skims shape wear is doing that lemme go buy them out. Also where the heck them super skinny legs come from? Is TMZ editing their photos?

2 hours ago, Nicmar said:

did she take out the implants?

1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I don't think so. Looks like the shape wear is pulling her ass up and compressing it so it doesn't look like diaper as

I don't see the difference. Its just Khloe looking like crap like she usually does. And that Skims - Fendi junk she is wearing is absolute pure garbage. I could of compare this to putting lipstick on a pig, but that would be very insulting to the pigs. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, Magog said:

I don't see the difference. Its just Khloe looking like crap like she usually does. And that Skims - Fendi junk she is wearing is absolute pure garbage. I could of compare this to putting lipstick on a pig, but that would be very insulting to the pigs. 

I saw the collection for skins and Fendi and it does look like crap and Kim modeling it  with her botched  upped body. SMH people will buy this up like Kanye's  shitty clothes and foot wear

• Love 1
4 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Also where the heck them super skinny legs come from? Is TMZ editing their photos?

I'm pretty sure part of their arrangement with the papps is editing the photos before they sell them. She's actually had skinny legs for a long time, it's just that her ass is so big you don't notice.

3 hours ago, Nicmar said:

did she take out the implants?

Yeah, her ass looks a lot smaller to me too. Either she took, them out, the photo is highly edited (most likely), or skims really does it's job.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, GaT said:

I'm pretty sure part of their arrangement with the papps is editing the photos before they sell them. She's actually had skinny legs for a long time, it's just that her ass is so big you don't notice.

Yeah, her ass looks a lot smaller to me too. Either she took, them out, the photo is highly edited (most likely), or skims really does it's job.

both Kim and Khloes' thighs don't go with the big fake ass. Just look at Jennifer Lopez or Shakira curvy thighs, big natural butt.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

both Kim and Khloes' thighs don't go with the big fake ass. Just look at Jennifer Lopez or Shakira curvy thighs, big natural butt.

Yep, that's how you can usually tell a real ass from a fake. If the thighs don't match the ass, it's fake.

• Love 7
On 11/11/2021 at 11:10 AM, carolinagirl81 said:

Oh Khloe.... TMZ caught her out about wearing head to toe Skims × Fendi there are NO ripples, bumps, dips or anything. If Skims shape wear is doing that lemme go buy them out. Also where the heck them super skinny legs come from? Is TMZ editing their photos?

https://www.tmz.com/photos/image_jpg_20211111_2a48d997a67344a6b86be6ea27629ea6/

Screenshot_20211111-115807.png

Like @GaT said, TMZ and Kris have an agreement, they edit the pics before posting.  Look at the legs, notice why they looks so skinny.. they are heavily shaded on the sides, so your eyes only register the lighter part.  I know it is a legit shadow, but I am sure they enhance the shadowed part to create that illusion.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, GaT said:

Is it me, or did she get another nose job

rs_634x1091-211114101946-634-Khloe-Karda

j0x8ixpovuz71.jpg?width=216&crop=smart&a

I honestly can't tell but her eye makeup is really pretty. I need Malika to do some different hair weave styles, I mean does she even have any edges anymore?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 11/11/2021 at 4:25 PM, GaT said:

Yep, that's how you can usually tell a real ass from a fake. If the thighs don't match the ass, it's fake.

On 11/11/2021 at 4:19 PM, Nicmar said:

Yup, it is always so startling to see skinny thighs and then a giant bowling ball-shaped ass. It definitely does not look natural.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, qtpye said:

Yup, it is always so startling to see skinny thighs and then a giant bowling ball-shaped ass. It definitely does not look natural.

Ditto for huge bolt on breasts on a tiny, skinny frame. Fake!

• Love 5
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

The media thread has info about this too. Wonder if Khloe will still give True a full sibling as planned.

TRISTAN THREE DICK.. Khloe must be crying into her NON makeup and telling True (ugh) maybe she'll get a white brother next.

Edited by Boston
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Miss February said:

Wow. Every detail of his infidelity and overall immorality splashed across a newspaper. It will be impossible for Mom or any of the sisters to romanticize this relationship now.

Abortions aren’t immoral, IMHO. However, no man should ever be “insisting” on one. That’s always the woman’s decision, period.

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Love 11

Abortions aren’t immoral, IMHO. However, no man should ever be “insisting” on one. That’s always the woman’s decision, period.

When I said his overall immorality, I was referring to the way he was privately being unfaithful while publicly professing his faithfulness and desire to get back into the good graces of the family.

Edited by Miss February
  • Love 9

TT Baby #3 has arrived - haven’t seen a name yet.

For her own well-being (andTrue’s), Khloe needs to understand and accept that she was just another woman to use - and that, if not for the publicity her family could provide, she would have received one of the scumbag’s “I won’t be involved; get an abortion” messages. 

(And, while Khloe is getting real about her child’s paternity, maybe it’s finally time to get real about her own - perhaps then she’d be ready for a real relationship.)

Edited by nexxie
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10

I feel no sympathy for Khloe, she was okay with Tristan leaving his first baby mama while she was heavily pregnant for her.   Khloe was never special in Tristan's eyes, she is just another baby mama, oh well! Khloe needs to take a break from men and get some self-love and move on with her life for her daughter's sake..

• Love 17

Ive probably posted this before...but it still remains true (pun intended..maybe)

True and her siblings (even though Khloe refuses to acknowledge them) are the only ones I feel bad for in this situation. They are all connected by a dad who quite frankly might as well have just been a donor, he seemingly makes no real effort to be in their lives unless he wants something. Those kids deserve better.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, ravencroft said:

Ive probably posted this before...but it still remains true (pun intended..maybe)

True and her siblings (even though Khloe refuses to acknowledge them) are the only ones I feel bad for in this situation. They are all connected by a dad who quite frankly might as well have just been a donor, he seemingly makes no real effort to be in their lives unless he wants something. Those kids deserve better.

I read somewhere that Tristan has “Daddy Day” once a month with True and Prince - guess they’ll be a party of four now. 

Edit: Found this recent pic:
tristan-true-thompson-khloe-kardashian-3https://pagesix.com/2021/10/27/tristan-thompson-shares-rare-photos-of-kids-true-and-prince/

Edited by nexxie

Damn maybe Tristan needs to wear a condom or get a vasectomy lol. He just goes around having kids.

He’s a total scumbag tho. Goes on the show pretending to act all humble about everything. Like why do that? Guess he likes fame.

Also his nba stock has fallen a lot lol and he’s on a trash team. Hopefully he’s invested well because he’s gonna have a lot of child support to pay. I’m sure number 3 won’t be the last one either.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, GaT said:

She's at it again

Khloe Kardashian Shares Cryptic Quote Amid Tristan Thompson Baby Reports

“I just don’t have time for negative energy, and even when I do, I still don’t,” a quote from Girl Unfiltered read on Kardashian’s Instagram Story on Thursday, December 2. 

Everything about Khloe & that family is negative energy. Since when has Khloe ever been a good example of positive energy? Heck, everytime I see her face & having to hear her bragging, whining & crying on Instagram on a daily basis, its bringing me negative energy.

On 12/4/2021 at 10:44 AM, nexxie said:

(And, while Khloe is getting real about her child’s paternity, maybe it’s finally time to get real about her own - perhaps then she’d be ready for a real relationship.)

What classy man would want anything to do or even associate with Khloe? She's a constant toxic black cloud with lots of negative toxic energy on an everyday basis. Khloe is downright useless & worthless. Sadly, True will have to suffer dearly being around that vile black cloud called her "mother."

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Magog said:

Everything about Khloe & that family is negative energy. Since when has Khloe ever been a good example of positive energy? Heck, everytime I see her face & having to hear her bragging, whining & crying on Instagram on a daily basis, its bringing me negative energy.

What classy man would want anything to do or even associate with Khloe? She's a constant toxic black cloud with lots of negative toxic energy on an everyday basis. Khloe is downright useless & worthless. Sadly, True will have to suffer dearly being around that vile black cloud called her "mother."

To be fair, this is true of ALL of the KarJenners.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Magog said:

I have always believed that their late father kept the Kardashian family together, it seems that once he died a part of them died also.   They all seem so unhappy unmoored and lost.  Kris seems like the type of mother that wants to be her children's cool friend instead of just being their mother as they were growing up.. 

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Kris seems like the type of mother that wants to be her children's cool friend instead of just being their mother as they were growing up.. 

This. 

I recently read a news article a few weeks ago about a mother in California who was arrested because she was having parties at her home and allowing minor children hers and her children's friends to drink alcohol and smoke weed and do whatever they wanted because she was the "cool mom"

Cool Mom

I get the feeling that had Robert passed away when the kids were young like in their teens this would have been Kris. But probably on a maybe even worse level because she was Hollywood adjacent you know she was friends with Nicole Brown and ran in celebrity circles. 

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Love 2
On 12/5/2021 at 5:52 AM, Marley said:

Damn maybe Tristan needs to wear a condom or get a vasectomy lol. He just goes around having kids.

He’s a total scumbag tho. Goes on the show pretending to act all humble about everything. Like why do that? Guess he likes fame.

Also his nba stock has fallen a lot lol and he’s on a trash team. Hopefully he’s invested well because he’s gonna have a lot of child support to pay. I’m sure number 3 won’t be the last one either.

When has Tristan acted humble? From the little we have seen of him on the show at no point did I think this guy was being humble. He always came across as full of himself to me.

Three kids by three different women.  I refuse to say "with" these women because there doesn't appear to be any partnership at all, just sperm donorship.   Hopefully Tristan loves his kids, but even so, a once a month Daddy Day isn't going to replace a real presence in their daily lives.

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, Frost said:

Three kids by three different women.  I refuse to say "with" these women because there doesn't appear to be any partnership at all, just sperm donorship.   Hopefully Tristan loves his kids, but even so, a once a month Daddy Day isn't going to replace a real presence in their daily lives.

He spends a lot of time with True - not sure if that’s a good or bad thing, but I’d bet Prince would see him more if that baby mama had a tv show.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Michael K @ Dlisted always has hilarious commentary IMO

Community Peen Tristan

Tristan Thompson is back in the news and, unfortunately for him, it’s never about his basketball skills! Just a few days ago, it was revealed that pro cheater Tristan got it on with Maralee Nichols, a personal trainer from Texas, on his 30th birthday in March which ultimately led to the conception of his third child and a whole world of messiness! Super math geniuses noted that the timeline of the pregnancy took place while Tristan was still with Khloe Kardashian who defended him against the cheating rumors at the time (she’s known for plastic surgery, not being astute!). Get ready for the next big Kardashian storyline (Pimp Mama Kris can’t have people remembering Astroworld, can she now?), because Tristan has hit back demanding a paternity test!

On Friday we learned that Maralee filed a lawsuit against Tristan this past summer, claiming that he made a baby with her and she wants child support. Us Weekly says that the baby was born on Thursday. Well, now Radar Online reports that Tristan isn’t sure that he IS the father:

According to court documents obtained by Radar, the NBA star filed a paternity lawsuit against Houston-based Maralee Nichols in July, weeks after she slapped him with legal papers in California. He filed using his middle name of Trevor instead of Tristan.

In the filing, Tristan demanded the case be heard in Texas and not in California, where the court could award higher child support. He noted that the child is set to be born this month.

Tristan also told the court that the child was conceived during sexual intercourse in Texas. At the time, he demanded a DNA test be done to determine if he was the father. In docs filed in October, Tristan was still seeking a test once the child is born.

“TRISTAN is skeptical as to his paternity of MARALEE’s unborn child,” the docs read.

Tristan is approaching it from all angles. Not only is he “skeptical” of who the baby’s father actually is, but he’s also hedging his bets so that he doesn’t have to pay as much child support in case the baby IS his. But much like Tristan on his 30th birthday, Maralee is going in hard and not pulling out from the situation!

Maralee fired back demanding the case be heard in California and not Texas. She said she didn’t live in Texas nor did Tristan. She also blasted him for trying to have the case in Texas despite his two other baby mamas living in California.

Maralee accused Tristan of wanting the case in Texas to try and save him money on child support. She even included a text he wrote her that read, “You know how I feel. My feelings haven’t changed at all. Won’t be involved at all. Btw if you think having this baby is gonna make you some money. It’s completely wrong. You are aware that I’m retiring after this season. So in terms of support it will be whatever is required monthly for someone who’s unemployed. It’s Texas so it will be only a couple hundred dollars.”

He added, “So you better off taking this 75k I’m offering cause you won’t get nothing near that with having a kid with a father who’s unemployed.”

$75,000 from a soon-to-be unemployed man to a woman who is supposedly not having his baby? What a kind, giving soul that Tristan is! This text exchange certainly reflects well on him.

Hilarious! And he's correct we've got the new season all ready to go. Kourtney is engaged, Kim is Kim, and Khloe is forever posting cryptic quotes on IG

• LOL 4
21 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

I have always believed that their late father kept the Kardashian family together, it seems that once he died a part of them died also.   They all seem so unhappy unmoored and lost.  Kris seems like the type of mother that wants to be her children's cool friend instead of just being their mother as they were growing up.. 

Eh, I’m not so sure.  I’ve posted about this before and obviously once someone has died they kind of become untouchable but Robert Kardashian loved the high life and he loved high profile friendships (like his decades old friendship with OJ) and the perks those kinds of relationships provided.  I think he would have been all in on a reality show as it was when it first started.  What is has devolved into, well, that’s another story.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Michael K @ Dlisted always has hilarious commentary IMO

Community Peen Tristan

Hilarious! And he's correct we've got the new season all ready to go. Kourtney is engaged, Kim is Kim, and Khloe is forever posting cryptic quotes on IG

Sounds like it’s time for his vasectomy.

1 hour ago, mostlylurking said:

Eh, I’m not so sure.  I’ve posted about this before and obviously once someone has died they kind of become untouchable but Robert Kardashian loved the high life and he loved high profile friendships (like his decades old friendship with OJ) and the perks those kinds of relationships provided.  I think he would have been all in on a reality show as it was when it first started.  What is has devolved into, well, that’s another story.

Yes, he threw any integrity he may have had away when he continued to back OJ, when he knew the truth about him. And now Kimmy’s using 2 brutal murders as comedy fodder. 

• Love 5

Maralee accused Tristan of wanting the case in Texas to try and save him money on child support. She even included a text he wrote her that read, “You know how I feel. My feelings haven’t changed at all. Won’t be involved at all. Btw if you think having this baby is gonna make you some money. It’s completely wrong. You are aware that I’m retiring after this season. So in terms of support it will be whatever is required monthly for someone who’s unemployed. It’s Texas so it will be only a couple hundred dollars.”

He added, “So you better off taking this 75k I’m offering cause you won’t get nothing near that with having a kid with a father who’s unemployed.”

What a loser. It's one thing to cheat on and disrespect women, but trying to skip out on the responsibilities towards his own children is something else. Even if he's going to be "unemployed" he'll still have income from investments, plus any endorsements/media gigs he gets later. I hope this woman has hired a shark of a lawyer who can get her hefty child support for the next 18 years.

• Love 7
54 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

What a loser. It's one thing to cheat on and disrespect women, but trying to skip out on the responsibilities towards his own children is something else. Even if he's going to be "unemployed" he'll still have income from investments, plus any endorsements/media gigs he gets later. I hope this woman has hired a shark of a lawyer who can get her hefty child support for the next 18 years.

Yes, for all of her desperate surgeries to make her face look like Michael Jackson, this is the quality of man she attracts.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, qtpye said:

Yes, for all of her desperate surgeries to make her face look like Michael Jackson, this is the quality of man she attracts.

I have zero sympathy for Khloe, since she knew he had a pregnant girlfriend when they first got together. I just feel sorry for the children who are being dragged into this mess.

• Love 11
17 hours ago, FizzyPuff said:

When has Tristan acted humble? From the little we have seen of him on the show at no point did I think this guy was being humble. He always came across as full of himself to me.

I meant when he was doing that fake little scene on the show where he was talking to the fam or whatever when he was getting back with Khloe for the 100th time. I never said he was acting humble or is humble I meant he was fake trying to act that way with the whole apology stuff to Kris.

Tristan is a loser.

Edited by Marley