Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

https://pagesix.com/2021/03/10/khloe-kardashian-tristan-have-made-embryos-to-expand-family/amp/

Que the pregnancy announcement in...

I froze my eggs once already and when I was ready to make embryos with Tristan, I was making embryos,” she said on Sarah Hyland’s “Ellen” original digital series, “Lady Parts,” adding that “none of them survived” after she defrosted the eggs that she had frozen.

After the failed attempts, Khloé said she realized her eggs weren’t strong enough to be frozen.

“They should be mixed immediately with sperm to make embryos. So I actually have made embryos,” Khloé said. 

oop! 

https://theshaderoom.com/the-alleged-mother-of-tristan-thompsons-child-goes-on-an-online-rant-demanding-he-take-another-dna-test-im-not-going-anywhere/

Roommates. Tristan Thompson and the alleged mother of his child Kimberly Alexander have been in a heated back-and-forth for quite a while now regarding the paternity of her five-year-old son—and she’s back with more heat for him. In a lengthy set of Instagram posts, Kimberly not only demanded that Tristan Thompson take another DNA test, she also called out his girlfriend and the mother of his daughter, Khloe Kardashian.

Kimberly Alexander headed to her Instagram stories with strong messages for Tristan Thompson, who she continues to claim is the father of her son:

“@realtristan13 stop sending people to my home and take another test trying to scare me ain’t working! I’m not going anywhere trying to focus on another baby with Kloger focus on what u made here boo! The truth shall set u free I know it’s eating u up at night. Trying to scare me into giving up won’t help ya’ll think I should start a go fund me for Lawyer fees to get this test done, I need help this dude needs to be stopped!!! These kartrashians are trying real hard to scare me out of cali NOT!!!!”

She continued, adding:

“It gets scary when u live in a gated community and people keeps knocking on ur door!!! Send another person and see him on the news next!!”

Edited by carolinagirl81
3 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I can't decide if this woman is crazy or not. He already took a paternity test which came out negative, but she wants him to take another one at a different lab & he hasn't. She's claiming that the lab he used is Kardashian associated, because Kardashians have used it, but her ex-lawyer, Lisa Bloom, who is a big name attorney, dropped her as a client because they were "unable to resolve your claims", so it sounds like they believed the test.

Edited by GaT
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, GaT said:

I can't decide if this woman is crazy or not. He already took a paternity test which came out negative, but she wants him to take another one at a different lab & he hasn't. She's claiming that the lab he used is Kardashian associated, because Kardashians have used it, but her ex-lawyer, Lisa Bloom, who is a big name attorney, dropped her as a client because they were "unable to resolve your claims", so itsounds like they believed the test.

So wait... Is this the pregnant girlfriend Community Peen Tristin cheated on with Khloe? He is NOT the father! *in my Maury voice* 

• LOL 2
2 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

So wait... Is this the pregnant girlfriend Community Peen Tristin cheated on with Khloe? He is NOT the father! *in my Maury voice* 

No, this is a different woman, her kid is 5 years old.

3 hours ago, GaT said:

No, this is a different woman, her kid is 5 years old.

Oh. Okay yeah so she's a little delusional because if you already did one DNA test and it turned out that Tristan was not the father and you're pushing for a second test claiming like some soap opera plot that the Kardashian machine has somehow planted someone to change the results get your life together sis you sounding crazy.

And these Instagram rants that she's doing is not helping her case

17 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Oh. Okay yeah so she's a little delusional because if you already did one DNA test and it turned out that Tristan was not the father and you're pushing for a second test claiming like some soap opera plot that the Kardashian machine has somehow planted someone to change the results get your life together sis you sounding crazy.

And these Instagram rants that she's doing is not helping her case

True but why is Khloe subjecting herself to this madness by aligning herself with Tristan who cannot keep his peen in his pants. She should leave him alone and just co-parent. 

5 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

True but why is Khloe subjecting herself to this madness by aligning herself with Tristan who cannot keep his peen in his pants. She should leave him alone and just co-parent. 

Because even if she only co-parents, this woman is still accusing her of doing something to the paternity test results, she doesn't care if they're a couple or not.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

And if she didn't leave him when he cheated on her when she was, what? Nine months pregnant or that whatever that was, did they have sex or didn't they with Jordyn Woods. She ain't never gonna leave him because she already looks like a fool publicly for staying with him. 

• Love 3
10 hours ago, GaT said:

Because even if she only co-parents, this woman is still accusing her of doing something to the paternity test results, she doesn't care if they're a couple or not.

The  lady seems nuts and Tristan attracts negative energy.  He is going to bring her more heartache if she continues to be with him in a romantic relationship.

12 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

And if she didn't leave him when he cheated on her when she was, what? Nine months pregnant or that whatever that was, did they have sex or didn't they with Jordyn Woods. She ain't never gonna leave him because she already looks like a fool publicly for staying with him. 

Today is Tristan's birthday. Did you see the eye roll worthy messages Khloe, Kim and Kris posted? They all look like fools but Khloe is truly an idiot.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Today is Tristan's birthday. Did you see the eye roll worthy messages Khloe, Kim and Kris posted? They all look like fools but Khloe is truly an idiot.

No I did not see em I stopped following the family on social media.

3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

One of the pictures she used for this post:

0C8932D4-04FD-478C-BF72-E2AB8B7DA1C7.jpeg

E9787656-EC9E-4C7C-9ED1-38852870F19C.jpeg

Smdh couldn't be me, Love/relationships don't need to be this damn hard. 

• Love 5

I just happened to run across this photo from back in October (I think), & my first thought was "I wonder who that is with True" Whose face is she using? It sure isn't hers.

118131590_3000160626773693_8761714532225

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

I saw her most recent migraine medicine ad and I didn't recognize her at first.  She has had some serious work done on her face.  Ugh.  I can't imagine what her face will look like when she's 60.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

OTOH True is seriously adorable and her smile would cheer up both Scrooge and the Grinch!  I cannot pray hard enough that True escapes the warped self-image of her mother's family.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Frost said:

OTOH True is seriously adorable and her smile would cheer up both Scrooge and the Grinch!  I cannot pray hard enough that True escapes the warped self-image of her mother's family.

I don’t think there’s any chance of that 🥲.

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, Twilight Man said:

Andy Cohen tells us that we are all mispronouncing her name.

Oh, sure, "I" get banned from several "Glee" sites (and one "Supergirl" site) when

"I" tell everyone that Melissa is mispronouncing her last name,
but "Andy Cohen" is allowed to tell everyone whatever he wants.

(God, I hope I don't get banned from "this" site now for bringing "that" up.)

Remember, this is the same family who couldn’t figure out how to pronounce “Kanye,” either.

• LOL 5
On 3/23/2021 at 9:31 AM, skipnjump said:

I saw her most recent migraine medicine ad and I didn't recognize her at first.  She has had some serious work done on her face.  Ugh.  I can't imagine what her face will look like when she's 60.

Saw this too - poor True must be confused. My kids just stared at my husband when he suddenly appeared without the beard they had always known.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Saw this too - poor True must be confused. My kids just stared at my husband when he suddenly appeared without the beard they had always known.

I only recognized her because of True being in the ad and the talons she has instead of finger nails.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, skipnjump said:

I only recognized her because of True being in the ad and the talons she has instead of finger nails.

Me too! Whatever Khloe has done to herself must’ve been in the last couple of months - she didn’t look like that on the show, or in previews of the upcoming episode.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

Even better, I hope True is better than my daughter at her age. We took our dog to the groomer, & when he got back home, she started crying that she wanted Sam (our dog) back, because this dog didn't have hair, & Sam did when we left him that morning. She legit didn't recognize him. Poor True is probably conditioned to Khloe changing her face with the moon. Sadly, she'll probably do exactly the same thing. 

• Love 3
13 hours ago, nkotb said:

Even better, I hope True is better than my daughter at her age. We took our dog to the groomer, & when he got back home, she started crying that she wanted Sam (our dog) back, because this dog didn't have hair, & Sam did when we left him that morning. She legit didn't recognize him. Poor True is probably conditioned to Khloe changing her face with the moon. Sadly, she'll probably do exactly the same thing. 

The KarJenner kids are being raised by a team of nannies, except for photo ops. They hardly know their parents as is.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Aw my lahgs said:

The KarJenner kids are being raised by a team of nannies, except for photo ops. They hardly know their parents as is.

Consider how worthless, useless, & stupid their parents are, we should all consider that a good thing. Heck, being raised by bears, coyotes, moose, & African Wild Dogs in the woods would be way more of an upgrade than being raised by their "parents."

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
On 3/24/2021 at 5:12 PM, nexxie said:

Me too! Whatever Khloe has done to herself must’ve been in the last couple of months - she didn’t look like that on the show, or in previews of the upcoming episode.

JHC I  was shocked at her monsterous appearace! What are their daughters supposed to grow up thinking with these twisted examples of womanhood  rasing them? That there is always something about their face & body that needs 'fixed'?

• Love 5

I just saw the photo from the ad, & her cheeks are what's different. They are much fuller in the front of her face. They change the shape of her entire face.

• Useful 1
On 3/23/2021 at 6:31 AM, skipnjump said:

I’ve noticed her nose seems smaller and wondered if she had work done or if it is just because her lips are so huge, she is becoming a real freak and she’s just so obnoxious.

• Love 3

What Khloe posted vs what MJ posted

rc6wsp7ur2r61.jpg?width=768&auto=webp&s=

Guess which one isn't photoshopped? Everyone who picked the one with the smaller boobs gets a gold star. 

• Love 3

Khloe said on the show that her spirit has been damaged by all the comments about her body and face - but everything she does to herself is meant to bring attention, so maybe she needs to buy a clue and let herself be.

• Love 8
(edited)
6 hours ago, nexxie said:

Khloe said on the show that her spirit has been damaged by all the comments about her body and face

I think that spirit ran away from Khloe's oatmeal mush brain a long long time ago & never came back.

but everything she does to herself is meant to bring attention, so maybe she needs to buy a clue and let herself be.

She needs to buy a clue & get the hell off & stay off the internet. 

13 hours ago, GaT said:

Guess which one isn't photoshopped? Everyone who picked the one with the smaller boobs gets a gold star. 

Does it even matter? They're both horrible.

Edited by Magog
  • Love 2

Khloe said on the show that her spirit has been damaged by all the comments about her body and face - but everything she does to herself is meant to bring attention, so maybe she needs to buy a clue and let herself be.

I’m sure mine would be too If I constantly shared my pictures on SM. I have an easier and cheaper alternative - quit putting pictures of yourself out there and you don’t get mean comments.

9 minutes ago, Magog said:

I think that spirit ran away from Khloe's oatmeal mush brain a long long time ago & never came back.

She needs to buy a clue & get the hell off & stay off the internet. 

Does it even matter? They're both horrible.

I think natural Khloe looked fine. A normal, pretty woman.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Is the photo on the right Khloe?  Really?  I'm truly asking because the two people don't look anything alike.  If that's Khloe, how many years ago was that photo taken?  Whoever it is, I'm still grossed out by bikinis that are so small that women must have every hair on their bodies ripped out in order to wear them. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Frost said:

Is the photo on the right Khloe?  Really?  I'm truly asking because the two people don't look anything alike.  If that's Khloe, how many years ago was that photo taken?  Whoever it is, I'm still grossed out by bikinis that are so small that women must have every hair on their bodies ripped out in order to wear them. 

Yes, that's Khloe, it's her without any photoshop which is why you don't recognize her. The photo isn't on MJ's IG anymore, so Khloe probably made her take it down. 

49 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

This is pathetic. They are going to these lengths all over a non-photoshopped pic

Khloé Kardashian's team is scrambling to erase all traces of a photo of her that was posted online 'by mistake'

This is about the photo that I posted above (on the right) & some people didn't think it was her. Here's another story about it.

https://dlisted.com/2021/04/06/the-kardashians-are-trying-to-wipe-the-internet-of-an-unedited-and-unfiltered-pic-of-khloe-kardashian/?utm_source=laineygossip.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=pubexchange_article