Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Her face looks so pretty in the un-Photoshopped pic, it makes me sad she can't see it. I can definitely see the plastic surgery she's had done to her body in it, though, her abdomen has that weird, hard look some people get after lipo. 

• Love 5
(edited)

Khloe Speaks Out on Leaked Bikini Pic

It’s almost unbearable trying to live up to the impossible standards that the public have all set for me. For over a decade now in photos, every single flaw and imperfection has been micro-analyzed and made fun of to the smallest detail and I am reminded of them everyday by the world.

Or, you could not post 1,000s of heavily photoshopped photos in an attempt to fool people into thinking you don't have any flaws and imperfections.

EDITED: I found this on Reddit, the Instagramreality sub, & I noticed that she did the same thing she did in the video she posted. You can see the contouring in the photo on the right below, & you can see it in the video in the article I posted. She's still trying to pretend she doesn't actually look like the photo on the left.

ni78kzcm0rr61.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

Edited by GaT
  • Love 9

Khloe's Statement on Photogate

On Wednesday the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star used her verified Instagram account to post videos and a photo of herself along with a statement which began "Hey guys, this is me and my body unretouched and unfiltered."

"The photo that was posted this week was beautiful," the statement read. "But as someone who has struggled with body image her whole life, when someone takes a photo of you that isn't flattering in bad lighting or doesn't capture your body the way it is after working to hard to get it to this point -- and then shares it to the world -- you should have every right to ask for it not to be shared -- no matter who you are."

Kardashian wrote that "the pressure, constant ridicule and judgment my entire life to be perfect and to meet other's standards of how I should look has been too much to bear."

And it wasn't grandma MJ who posted the photo it was an assistant, who how much you wanna bet was fired because of this.

"The color edited photo was taken of Khloé during a private family gathering and posted to social media without permission by mistake by an assistant," Tracy Romulus, chief marketing officer for KKW Brands, told Page Six in a statement.

IMO I saw nothing wrong with the picture, she and her sisters could stand to post more "real" untouched, unfiltered pictures because based on Khloe's statement she doesn't like who she is when she looks in the mirror, and that is sad.

• Love 10

I thought it was a different photo. Are there multiple photos in question?  It’s on this link.

https://people.com/health/katie-couric-khloe-kardashian-body-post-procedures-filters-harmful-beauty-standards/

I really think this obsession that some female celebs have developed about their appearance has gotten out of control.  Disfiguring their body, then incessantly posting photos of themselves barely clothed.....it seems mentally unhealthy. Much like addictions to drugs, alcohol, etc.  It’s driving them crazy. They don’t seem to be in control.

I read an article yesterday about Kelly Osborne, who says she’s been battling substance abuse for years and that she took a year off to do nothing but work on her mental health, which included daily therapy!  She spent all her savings to do this and she feels so empowered!  Then she displays photos of her new self and I would never recognize her. Severe weight loss, purple hair, distorted face.....lips blown up! It reminded me of Khloe. They claim to be so fulfilled, healthy, focused on positivity, but yet their photos seem to say they are screaming for help.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I thought it was a different photo. Are there multiple photos in question?  It’s on this link.

https://people.com/health/katie-couric-khloe-kardashian-body-post-procedures-filters-harmful-beauty-standards/

I really think this obsession that some female celebs have developed about their appearance has gotten out of control.  Disfiguring their body, then incessantly posting photos of themselves barely clothed.....it seems mentally unhealthy. Much like addictions to drugs, alcohol, etc.  It’s driving them crazy. They don’t seem to be in control.

I read an article yesterday about Kelly Osborne, who says she’s been battling substance abuse for years and that she took a year off to do nothing but work on her mental health, which included daily therapy!  She spent all her savings to do this and she feels so empowered!  Then she displays photos of her new self and I would never recognize her. Severe weight loss, purple hair, distorted face.....lips blown up! It reminded me of Khloe. They claim to be so fulfilled, healthy, focused on positivity, but yet their photos seem to say they are screaming for help.  

I saw an article on Khloe that she posted on her IG that woe is me shit being called the ugly sister and then she has video attached of her in her bathroom with nothing but a thong and saying how that untouched photo is not her, yet her torso looks like put contouring on it. She makes no sense...

• Love 6

The leopard print bikini photo looks like it was taken many years (and plastic surgeries) ago, maybe around the time she was married to Lamar? Either way, Khloe is full of shit. People don't criticize her "flaws," they criticize when she posts obviously filtered/retouched images. If she doesn't like critical comments she can disable comments from her posts or - radical suggestion, I know - stop posting altogether. To think of everything that's going on in the world right now and this BS is what makes the news.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
40 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

The leopard print bikini photo looks like it was taken many years (and plastic surgeries) ago, maybe around the time she was married to Lamar? Either way, Khloe is full of shit. People don't criticize her "flaws," they criticize when she posts obviously filtered/retouched images. If she doesn't like critical comments she can disable comments from her posts or - radical suggestion, I know - stop posting altogether. To think of everything that's going on in the world right now and this BS is what makes the news.

I read an analysis on it and her nails were the same as another poster from this weekend and she’s holding the newest model phone. Have not verified, but that’s what I read. 

(edited)

One more thing: those micro-bottoms (or whatever they're called) with the strings pulled way up high are not flattering on anyone. The Borat look was meant to be a joke, not an inspiration.

boraat.jpg

Edited by chocolatine
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1

Apparently there’s new rumours that Tristan cheated on Khloe again. Which is no surprise let’s be real. I guess there’s no proof yet but history kind of speaks for itself.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, Marley said:

Apparently there’s new rumours that Tristan cheated on Khloe again. Which is no surprise let’s be real. I guess there’s no proof yet but history kind of speaks for itself.

And I'm guessing a pregnancy announcement from Khloe will be made any time real soon now.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
On 4/8/2021 at 1:34 PM, Nicmar said:

I saw an article on Khloe that she posted on her IG that woe is me shit being called the ugly sister and then she has video attached of her in her bathroom with nothing but a thong and saying how that untouched photo is not her, yet her torso looks like put contouring on it. She makes no sense...

On 4/8/2021 at 3:21 PM, chocolatine said:

One of the reasons I have no sympathy is that she is perpetuating the unhealthy beauty standards by posting fake images and saying they are real.

Not only is she horribly photoshopped but she has spent a fortune on surgeries few can afford. She is less real than a plastic doll melting in the sun.

However, the thing that is the most annoying is that she should want to protect her daughter from the same scrutiny. 
She claims to have been hurt by being called the ugly sister but people often say horrible colorist things about her daughter when she is pictured with her cousins. I think her daughter is cute and should be protected from the nastiness that supposedly traumatized her mother.

It is not like this family needs the money.

• Love 15
9 hours ago, skipnjump said:

And I'm guessing a pregnancy announcement from Khloe will be made any time real soon now.

My guess is they're saving it for the series finale

• Love 6
18 hours ago, Marley said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA of course she did.  And I am sure she will take him back again.  

I can't feel bad for her, because I hate her.  But at this point I do feel pity.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, GaT said:

I absolutely believe it could be true, but I would like a little more confirmation than the word of a thirsty "Instagram model"

You don’t consider her “peek-a-boo” evidence confirmation? Ha-ha

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 4/8/2021 at 12:03 AM, GaT said:

Khloe Speaks Out on Leaked Bikini Pic

Or, you could not post 1,000s of heavily photoshopped photos in an attempt to fool people into thinking you don't have any flaws and imperfections.

EDITED: I found this on Reddit, the Instagramreality sub, & I noticed that she did the same thing she did in the video she posted. You can see the contouring in the photo on the right below, & you can see it in the video in the article I posted. She's still trying to pretend she doesn't actually look like the photo on the left.

ni78kzcm0rr61.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

Bad lipo on her unedited picture 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 4/27/2021 at 9:30 AM, qtpye said:

One of the reasons I have no sympathy is that she is perpetuating the unhealthy beauty standards by posting fake images and saying they are real.

Not only is she horribly photoshopped but she has spent a fortune on surgeries few can afford. She is less real than a plastic doll melting in the sun.

However, the thing that is the most annoying is that she should want to protect her daughter from the same scrutiny. 
She claims to have been hurt by being called the ugly sister but people often say horrible colorist things about her daughter when she is pictured with her cousins. I think her daughter is cute and should be protected from the nastiness that supposedly traumatized her mother.

It is not like this family needs the money.

I also think that people have a stereotypical idea about what a mixed race person is supposed to look like when they are mixed with Black and White.  Khloe's daughter does not fit that stereotype and people make colorist  and racist remarks against her because she looks more Black than mixed. Featurism is also another component to colorism as well texturism when it comes to hair texture. Genetics is very funny and you never know what you are going to get.   I cannot imagine being a mixed race/Black person in that family that is obsessed with looks.   

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

I also think that people have a stereotypical idea about what a mixed race person is supposed to look like when they are mixed with Black and White.  Khloe's daughter does not fit that stereotype and people make colorist  and racist remarks against her because she looks more Black than mixed. Featurism is also another component to colorism as well texturism when it comes to hair texture. Genetics is very funny and you never know what you are going to get.   I cannot imagine being a mixed race/Black person in that family that is obsessed with looks.   

All kids in the family (except for Kourtney’s) are mixed race. The family is a lot of things but not racist.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Aw my lahgs said:

All kids in the family (except for Kourtney’s) are mixed race. The family is a lot of things but not racist.

I never said that they were racists but they are obsessed with looks and if you are of African descent as a woman, your features skin tone and hair are scrutinized in a way that other women of other races are not. I say this being Black, so I know what I am talking about..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

I never said that they were racists but they are obsessed with looks and if you are of African descent as a woman, your features skin tone and hair are scrutinized in a way that other women of other races are not. I say this being Black, so I know what I am talking about..

3 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Their fetishization and cultural appropriation of Black people and Black culture is problematic either way.

Both of these! 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

4 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Their fetishization and cultural appropriation of Black people and Black culture is problematic either way.

It is Kloe's job as a mother to protect her daughter from hurtful comments (particularly when she is being compared unfavorably to her cousins) and teach her daughter that she is beautiful. Kloe should be aware of this because, as she has stated, it hurt her when her appearance was compared unfavorably to her sisters.

Instead, Kloe is going to exploit her daughter every chance she gets and then probably push the child to get plastic surgery at a very young age.

• Love 9
10 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I wonder if Tristian thought this through when he called his lady friend a liar.  She’s fighting it and demanding an investigation....sit down and answer questions, bring your phone and Khloe is welcome too!😳

https://pagesix.com/2021/05/11/tristan-thompsons-alleged-fling-sydney-chase-hires-gloria-allred/

HILARIOUS! I am ALL for this, like what will it take for Khloe to realize her worth and drop this "moneyed" guy looser? Would it take him having another child? Here she is yet again with egg on her face.  And got the nerve to be toying with us about weather or not they are engaged and having a second child together. GIRL! SMDH

Because either this woman is looking for her 15 minutes or there is some truth to what she's saying. Also Khloe looked like all kinds of a fool AGAIN  when she allegedly sent this woman a "I'm coming to you as a woman" DM 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I guess Khloe just doesn’t have it in her to care about this. She’s a doormat and not living in realty. But, it seems everyone else in her family is that way too.  Well, IDK about Kendall, but her mom, Kim, Kourtney, Rob, Kylie, all delusional.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I wonder if Tristian thought this through when he called his lady friend a liar.  She’s fighting it and demanding an investigation....sit down and answer questions, bring your phone and Khloe is welcome too!😳

https://pagesix.com/2021/05/11/tristan-thompsons-alleged-fling-sydney-chase-hires-gloria-allred/

So this woman won’t be bullied by a gold-digging cheater just because he’s a well-known baller. HA!

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I guess Khloe just doesn’t have it in her to care about this. She’s a doormat and not living in realty. But, it seems everyone else in her family is that way too.  Well, IDK about Kendall, but her mom, Kim, Kourtney, Rob, Kylie, all delusional.  

It’s really hard to see what Khloe sees in this scumbag - supposedly they purchased the new house together and they’ve been planning a wedding. I guess Khloe Kardashian Scumbag works for her.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

For all the money she has, nothing seems real.  Her body and surroundings are all fake, built on lies, fake people, lack of integrity, etc.  Poor kids...all that stuff they think is important for their kids like $2000. T-shirts, $100,000. Birthday parties.....just lies to hide what a sad life they have.  

• Love 13
(edited)

Tristan gave himself away on the show when he pressured Kourtney to take Scott back, saying Scott had done more than he had trying to win Khloe back. Tristan’s thought bubble: “Scott hasn’t hit on half the chicks I have.”

Edited by nexxie
  • LOL 3
(edited)

Tristan likely promised the woman she was the real love of his life, he was on his way out of K relationship, blah, blah, blah.......and she has it recorded or in writing.  Imo, Gloria wouldn’t have taken her case, unless she has one.  I think she knows the true Tristan.  It’s unclear if Khloe does.

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

https://people.com/tv/kuwtk-khloe-kardashian-second-guessing-using-a-surrogate-for-second-child-with-tristan-thompson/

Basically this article was a recap of this weeks ep and all I got from it was Khloe did not talk to Kim about her surrogate experience? Because surly Kim could have brought up the points the therapist did about the surrogate having to choice to NOT put her body through a multiple pregnancy seeing as Kim went through a surrogate twice. 

But i forget this show is 90% fake. Seems to me she is trying to rush the process of having this baby.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Seems to me she is trying to rush the process of having this baby.

That's because there are only 4 more episodes for her to wrap it up in

• LOL 5
2 minutes ago, qtpye said:

I have learned from the Kards that all the money and plastic surgery in the world does not guarantee you will attract high-quality men.

That's because high-quality men want high-quality women, not plastic fakes.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
8 hours ago, GaT said:

And they want a woman with substance, a high value man need you to be more than a pretty face/body.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Isn't that what Kanye enjoyed about Kim? The plastic fake part, I mean. He got his sex object he could dress up.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Isn't that what Kanye enjoyed about Kim? The plastic fake part, I mean. He got his sex object he could dress up.

Yes, but I’m sure that grew old quite quickly. Imagine dealing with her for years.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 5/14/2021 at 7:31 PM, GaT said:
On 5/14/2021 at 7:29 PM, qtpye said:

I have learned from the Kards that all the money and plastic surgery in the world does not guarantee you will attract high-quality men.

You mean to tell me that "men" like Usher, Kodak Black, The Weekend, Chris Brown, Trey Songs, Takeshi 69, Lil Durk, Quando Rondo, Lil Baby, those sorry guys from Real Housewives of Atlanta, Bow Wow, French Montana, DJ Khaled, Adam Levine, or Marshmello are not "high-quality" enough for the Kardashians?

Besides, all of these guys are at their level. Bottom of the barrel and/or downright ratchet.

Edited by Magog
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)

Remember in Tom & Jerry cartoons, Jerry would hit Tom’s face with a frying pan and Tom’s face would be flattened by that? Yeah. I wonder who Jerry was in this case.

Edited by Hiyo
  • LOL 2
(edited)

Wow 😳 she made such a big deal about the bikini pic and she demanded it be removed from the internet. Yet, she approved this advertisement photo? Yikes!

Edited by AntAnn
Still trying to process
  • Love 2