Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Khloe Kardashian Accidentally Confirms Those True Thompson Disneyland Photoshop Rumors

In celebration of True's 4th birthday on April 12, the mommy-daughter duo hit up the world-famous theme park in California, with Khloe telling fans in an Instagram Story post that it was True's "first time" at the Happiest Place on Earth and that they were going on the "It's a Small World" ride to kick things off.

And as adorable as that sounds, it had fans raising eyebrows immediately, since Khloe's sister Kim Kardashian shared photos of her daughter Chicago West, alongside True, at Disneyland in December 2021. Social media users were already suspicious of True's placement in the photos—with some saying that the photo was "giving copy paste"—but now their hunch was proved to be, uh, true.

I can't think of a single reason why they would do this.

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, GaT said:

Khloe Kardashian Accidentally Confirms Those True Thompson Disneyland Photoshop Rumors

In celebration of True's 4th birthday on April 12, the mommy-daughter duo hit up the world-famous theme park in California, with Khloe telling fans in an Instagram Story post that it was True's "first time" at the Happiest Place on Earth and that they were going on the "It's a Small World" ride to kick things off.

And as adorable as that sounds, it had fans raising eyebrows immediately, since Khloe's sister Kim Kardashian shared photos of her daughter Chicago West, alongside True, at Disneyland in December 2021. Social media users were already suspicious of True's placement in the photos—with some saying that the photo was "giving copy paste"—but now their hunch was proved to be, uh, true.

Expand  

I can't think of a single reason why they would do this.

I can think of a few reasons. Khloe sucks. Khloe is an idiot & a sad excuse of a parent. Khloe is "bored to tears" & is always looking for reasons why we need to pay attention to that wretched piece of raw sewage called her existence. Khloe has the IQ of a bedbug, acts like a bedbug, & has bedbug type tendencies. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I saw this comment on Reddit, it's a good theory as to why they photoshopped True's face onto Stormi

[–]sammiehurst 38 points an hour ago 

The theory I heard was that the Kardashians/Jenners didn’t want anyone knowing that Kylie, Travis, and Stormi were at Disney so soon after the Astro World tragedy. Maybe they figured it would look insensitive for them to be posting photos from an amusement park while people were publicly calling for accountability from Travis.

So they chose to photoshop pictures of a baby instead of just….not posting photos. They made things so weird and difficult when they could have just quietly gone to Disney without taking/sharing pics of their kids, much less edited ones.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

With all of Khole's obsession with surgery, why hasn't she had True's eye fixed?  I know from personal experience that you need to correct a "lazy eye" very early in order for the brain to use that eye properly.  My brain basically doesn't use anything from my right eye unless my left eye is actually closed.  So instead of altering her body, Khloe should get off of her fake  enhanced ass and let surgery be a productive, useful thing for True!

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
On 4/14/2022 at 1:40 PM, Frost said:

With all of Khole's obsession with surgery, why hasn't she had True's eye fixed?  I know from personal experience that you need to correct a "lazy eye" very early in order for the brain to use that eye properly.  My brain basically doesn't use anything from my right eye unless my left eye is actually closed.  So instead of altering her body, Khloe should get off of her fake  enhanced ass and let surgery be a productive, useful thing for True!

I noticed that about Trues pictures the one eye always seems more inward almost cross eyed.

Oh, I think she looks kind of boring (outfit) and terrible (her makeup and hair).  

I don't know if it is the dress, the shoes, or the nerves but she looks a little wobbly and twitchy up there as well.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Oh, I think she looks kind of boring (outfit) and terrible (her makeup and hair).  

I don't know if it is the dress, the shoes, or the nerves but she looks a little wobbly and twitchy up there as well.

She's probably twitchy because she needs a bump... Allegedly.. in my opinion..  🤣

• LOL 1

She looked good, if a little too thin and clearly couldn't walk much in that dress. I love the shorter hair on her and the dress is amazing. E! had some question to her about her finally being invited to the gala, which seemed kind of rude.

1 hour ago, Kymmi said:

She looked good, if a little too thin and clearly couldn't walk much in that dress. I love the shorter hair on her and the dress is amazing. E! had some question to her about her finally being invited to the gala, which seemed kind of rude.

E! Was just asking the questions we all want answers to, lol. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Kymmi said:

Someone has to be petty and ask the petty questions on the red carpet.

1 minute ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Someone has to be petty and ask the petty questions on the red carpet.

To be fair, there’s not much else of substance that they could ask her about.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Cinnabon said:

To be fair, there’s not much else of substance that they could ask her about.

I don't have cable so I did not watch any of the red carpet coverage only checked the pictures.

questions id ask as a red carpet reporter

who are you wearing?

What current thing are you working on like the new show eps on Hulu

are you missing true?

They could have worded the question differently and instead of using the word finally like its been some lifetime goal of Khloe's to attend the Met Gala. 

a better way to ask that question is How are you feeling being here for the first time? 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I don't have cable so I did not watch any of the red carpet coverage only checked the pictures.

who are you wearing?

are you missing true?

They could have worded the question differently and instead of using the word finally like its been some lifetime goal of Khloe's to attend the Met Gala. 

a better way to ask that question is How are you feeling being here for the first time? 

Their new show is a joke with more bad acting, conspicuous consumption, child exploitation, and manufactured storylines about their vapid, useless lives. None have any talent other than famewhoring and now unfortunately exploiting their kids as well. If asked about True, of course she’d claim to be missing her, no matter if she did or not. These people are disingenuous and self absorbed.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Cinnabon said:

Their new show is a joke with more bad acting, conspicuous consumption, child exploitation, and manufactured storylines about their vapid, useless lives. None have any talent other than famewhoring and now unfortunately exploiting their kids as well. If asked about True, of course she’d claim to be missing her, no matter if she did or not. These people are disingenuous and self absorbed.

Right but still they are invited to events and reporters need to get their sound bites. 

10 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Agreed but yet for some unfathomable reason they are very popular & make millions.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:

Agreed but yet for some unfathomable reason they are very popular & make millions.

Eh, success in life isn’t measured by how much money you make, imo. They have lots of money but live vapid, soulless lives. 

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Eh, success in life isn’t measured by how much money you make, imo. They have lots of money but live vapid, soulless lives. 

Yes we all know that but It's the only one that gets the most attention. You think anyone would give a damn about Elon Musk if he didn't have all that money?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

who are you wearing?

are you missing true?

I saw some of the pictures of the met gala and a lot of them missed the mark.

3 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

I saw some of the pictures of the met gala and a lot of them missed the mark.

I thought so too, I also though many looked like they were going to any old red carpet event. 

30 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Yes we all know that but It's the only one that gets the most attention. You think anyone would give a damn about Elon Musk if he didn't have all that money?

Definitely not, lol. What an entitled, childish douche. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Definitely not, lol. What an entitled, childish douche. 

Facts. He's been that way since he was a child, guess we have to thank Mr and Mrs Diamond Mine owning Musk for that.

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

She looks like she is dying from starvation. Girl looks sick and bad. 

55A92BF5-3EF4-4B71-9E7A-05985B802256.jpeg

🤯 IMO I will die on the hill that she's on that snow. Cause like there isn't that much exercise and eating habits to change her body like this unless she's like this female bodybuilder I follow on Instagram who goes to the gym everyday and measures out her every meal down to the last ounce. 

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

I wonder if this is real or CoolSculpting? Julia Fox has the same abs, & hers are from CoolSculpting.

77d1d8634254cbb8bb64db3244dc185c

• Love 2
1 hour ago, GaT said:

I wonder if this is real or CoolSculpting? Julia Fox has the same abs, & hers are from CoolSculpting.

77d1d8634254cbb8bb64db3244dc185c

It's more than cool sculpting I feel, because that is only on your midsection

• Love 2
On 5/14/2022 at 8:42 PM, iwantcookies said:

I don't think that is entirely real or natural, however I do think she has lost too much weight.  Go back 1 year and there is a difference and she looked better then IMO. 

Personally I think Khloe looked her best around her time with Lamar.  She looks better with a little meat on her bones - it softens her.  I see this and don't see "wow, look at that 6 pack."  I see more bones than what should be natural at her size. Her face is also getting sharp as a result.

She does not look healthy.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

I don't think that is entirely real or natural, however I do think she has lost too much weight.  Go back 1 year and there is a difference and she looked better then IMO. 

Personally I think Khloe looked her best around her time with Lamar.  She looks better with a little meat on her bones - it softens her.  I see this and don't see "wow, look at that 6 pack."  I see more bones than what should be natural at her size. Her face is also getting sharp as a result.

She does not look healthy.

I agree 💯. It’s tragic to me that she didn’t have enough confidence to realize that she was already beautiful and unique the way she was. No need for the extreme nose job or weight loss. She has the height that stumpy Kim and Kourtney don’t - it’s such a shame that she bought into the narrative that Kimmy was “sexier” and better. Ditto for Kylie. She was fine the way she was and didn’t need to try and emulate Kim. Now they all look so artificial and hard. 

• Love 5

My prayer for little True is that she rebels against her mother's need to conform herself to whatever looks she thinks is socially acceptable and accepts herself as she is. And that Khloe doesn't project her self esteem issues on to her daughter. For all her money, I wish she would get some therapy for herself.

• Love 8
(edited)
On 5/18/2022 at 6:03 AM, AgentRXS said:

My prayer for little True is that she rebels against her mother's need to conform herself to whatever looks she thinks is socially acceptable and accepts herself as she is.

I rather True rebel against her "mother" & the rest of that repulsive family.

And that Khloe doesn't project her self esteem issues on to her daughter.

Well, Khloe flat out sucks, so good luck with that.

For all her money, I wish she would get some therapy for herself.

Frankly, I wish would just keep her big mouth shut & just go away. Money can't buy therapy, brain cells, or any self-respect. All 3 of those doesn't exist in Khloe & that family.

Edited by Magog
(edited)
28 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Khloe in Italy for the Kravis event.

gettyimages-1398490585-2048x2048.thumb.jpg.69c0aa7a55d4cad15f1a62b886318219.jpg

That picture tells me so much.

gettyimages-1398472147-2048x2048.thumb.jpg.be1ed547a54487b6b2654d9e29939cc3.jpg

The dress isn't bad but the stilettos aren't that practical for Italian streets. 

Khloe with her long legs puts the much shorter Kourtney and Kim to shame. 

I agree that those stilettos must be hell to wear there. Khloe doesn’t need them.

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

I'm sorry, I think she looks absolutely ridiculous.  Imagine you are in the Italian Riviera.  Bright blue water, colorful villages, beautiful beaches.

And then that goes walking by.  

For sure. I would roll my eyes so deep in my head they’d never go back to normal. The sight of the whole ridiculous family could definitely ruin a beautiful Italian day.

• LOL 4

Khloe looks miserable. All of that "transformation" - plastic surgeries, diets, workouts, hair extensions, makeup - and still she's the least relevant Kardashian sister who keeps getting cheated on and humiliated by men. Every picture I've seen of her recently screams of sadness and desperation.

• Sad 3
10 hours ago, chocolatine said:

Khloe looks miserable. All of that "transformation" - plastic surgeries, diets, workouts, hair extensions, makeup - and still she's the least relevant Kardashian sister who keeps getting cheated on and humiliated by men. Every picture I've seen of her recently screams of sadness and desperation.

And that is why she keeps ignoring the red flags to have a man. Because she's always been seen as the "less than" sister. Hell if you go back and watch the first season of the show she was really "cinderElla" PMK had taking care of Kylie and Kendall and whatnot

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

And that is why she keeps ignoring the red flags to have a man. Because she's always been seen as the "less than" sister. Hell if you go back and watch the first season of the show she was really "cinderElla" PMK had taking care of Kylie and Kendall and whatnot

Even today, Khloe runs to her mom’s next door to mix her drinks, run her bath - for the show of course, but she’s still in the caretaker role.

One day maybe Khloe will talk about her bio father, and heal herself. She can team up with Kendall for the big reveal - imo Original Khloe looks like Alex Roldan and Kendall looks like Todd Waterman.

http://www.hecklerspray.com/kendall-jenners-real-father-hecklerspray-investigation/2017172912.php

• Sad 2
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

Even today, Khloe runs to her mom’s next door to mix her drinks, run her bath - for the show of course, but she’s still in the caretaker role.

One day maybe Khloe will talk about her bio father, and heal herself. She can team up with Kendall for the big reveal - imo Original Khloe looks like Alex Roldan and Kendall looks like Todd Waterman.

http://www.hecklerspray.com/kendall-jenners-real-father-hecklerspray-investigation/2017172912.php

Shidddd that might be PMK death bed confession or maybe not because it would hurt Khloe and Kendall more if their "bio-dad" information came to light. 

And I have not watched the new season past episode one and it is very telling that Khloe and PMK have side by side homes. 

(edited)
11 hours ago, nexxie said:

9 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

And I have not watched the new season past episode one and it is very telling that Khloe and PMK have side by side homes. 

I find it so bizarre that they would build these enormous homes so close to each other. I think this says more about Khloe than Kris. I can understand a mother wanting to be close to her daughter & granddaughter, but I can not understand how a daughter would want to live that close to her mother, especially when she has the money to live anywhere she wants. She could have lived in the neighborhood, but chose to build her house so close that she can stand in her house, & look into her mother's house. That says some kind of emotional/mental problem to me, & maybe that's why she has such crap taste in men.

Plus, what if one of them wants to move? They buy & sell houses when they're bored, who is going to want to buy a house that expensive that is so close to somebody else?

Edited by GaT
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, GaT said:

I find it so bizarre that they would build these enormous homes so close to each other. I think this says more about Khloe than Kris. I can understand a mother wanting to be close to her daughter & granddaughter, but I can not understand how a daughter would want to live that close to her mother, especially when she has the money to live anywhere she wants. She could have lived in the neighborhood, but chose to build her house so close that she can stand in her house, & look into her mother's house. That says some kind of emotional/mental problem to me, &maybe that's why she has such crap taste in men.

Plus, what if one of them wants to move? They buy & sell houses when they're bored, who is going to want to buy a house that expensive that is so close to somebody else?

PMK & Khloe's new homes

$37 million total for both homes

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
7 minutes ago, GaT said:

LOL did you read the comments under the articles?

I just did. My head hurts 😂🤦🏾‍♀️ We don't need the internet. Wait then I wouldn't have all of y'all.. NVM. ♥️

• Love 3

Maybe Khloe purposely chose to live in Kris’ backyard, with a literal view into each other’s homes, so that she’d have an extra set of eyes on Tristan & his community peen. I can’t wait to watch the fallout from baby #3 in this week’s  episode. Although, in 2 years, it’ll be the same story, with the same community peen, but, a different woman. He’ll never change, because he can’t, & she accepts that.

Hope that house has enough spare rooms, in case True ever wants to have a sleepover with all of her siblings. Let’s be real, he has at least 3 more in the tank. 

• LOL 5
8 minutes ago, nkotb said:

Maybe Khloe purposely chose to live in Kris’ backyard, with a literal view into each other’s homes, so that she’d have an extra set of eyes on Tristan & his community peen. I can’t wait to watch the fallout from baby #3 in this week’s  episode. Although, in 2 years, it’ll be the same story, with the same community peen, but, a different woman. He’ll never change, because he can’t, & she accepts that.

Hope that house has enough spare rooms, in case True ever wants to have a sleepover with all of her siblings. Let’s be real, he has at least 3 more in the tank. 

Just put an apple tag on him so she can really be aware of where he's going. Also if Tristan was smart he'd make any woman he approaches or who approaches him sign a NDA immediately also do not get photographed with these woman you fool if you are gonna do your dirt at least be more sneaky with it.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 1

Kris used to live very near Kim - now it’s Khloe. And Kourtney has a new home near Kris in Palm Springs (wonder if Travis went in on that one with her). The “family compound” idea is very old - but more common in Europe than the U.S.

1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Just put an apple tag on him so she can really be aware of where he's going. Also if Tristan was smart he'd make any woman he approaches or who approaches him sign a NDA immediately also do not get photographed with these woman you fool if you are gonna do your dirt at least be more sneaky with it.

None of this will help him if he gets the woman pregnant; then she'll sue him for child support and the whole thing comes out either way. 

• Love 2