Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

22 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Holy smokes, Khloe looked trashed by the end of that party. Who was the guy all over her at the party? He was also the one helping her get into the car at the end of the evening. Khloe seemed to be hanging out with him, not Tristan, as she wasn't photographed with him at all.

Hate to say it, but I kind of liked Kim's glittery red, zebra-striped jumpsuit. I can't with her fried, bleached blond hair with the dark roots though. I don't know why she keeps going back to blond when it does NOT look good on her. Her natural dark hair is so much prettier and more flattering. Of course, maybe the bleached blond is covering up all the grays that she must have at this age.

• Sad 1

“No Name Johnson”? Oh, Khloé, you just set yourself up for jokes.

Of course Community Peen wanted to be at the hospital. First of all, he’s quite familiar with delivery rooms, although, more familiar with the leading up to the delivery room. Second, he knows she’ll be all vulnerable, with the new baby, he wanted to swoop in. 

I’m doubting that his name is Tristan, Jr. now. Didn’t she suggest Wolf to Kylie? Maybe it’ll be Tiger. Maybe Taylor, to further alienate Kanye.

ETA: I saw she’s going with a “T” name. I’m guessing “Theo” is not an option, although, she’ll have to explain to Tristan that he already has a son named Theo. Just because you don’t acknowledge him doesn’t mean he doesn’t exist. 

Edited by nkotb
Theo was removed from the conversation.
  • LOL 5

Posted this on The Kardashians forum: (Maybe mods could merge the two forums?)

Kinda strange that they showed Khloe’s baby boy’s birth on July 28th before Kylie’s baby boy’s birth on Feb. 2nd - but nice that the little guys will have each other.

(Psst, ask Maralee if The Community Peen is a good father, Khloe. The denial continues.)

I’ll just add: Handling a newborn - or any child - with THOSE NAILS?!

• Sad 2
  • Love 2
On 9/22/2022 at 5:02 AM, oliviabenson said:

https://people.com/tv/the-kardashians-season-2-premiere-khloe-kardashian-gives-look-into-sons-birth/

pics of the new baby 

khloes new face is not good. 

It would be hilarious if he has khloes original face/nose

Nothing against surrogacy, but why is Khloe in the hospital bed?  If it’s surrogate’s bed, she wouldn’t likely want another person in it.  And if it’s a spare room, I’m sure there was a chair in it.  I just find it odd.  

Everything I read about what Khloe says about her children, Travis, plans, feelings, etc.  seems delusional.  It doesn’t make even a little sense to me.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Everything I read about what Khloe says about her children, Travis, plans, feelings, etc.  seems delusional.  It doesn’t make even a little sense to me.  

Everything about Khloe makes very little sense. 

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Nothing against surrogacy, but why is Khloe in the hospital bed?  If it’s surrogate’s bed, she wouldn’t likely want another person in it.  And if it’s a spare room, I’m sure there was a chair in it.  I just find it odd.  

It wasn't the surrogates room It was a different hospital room.

And It's not that odd for her to be in the hospital bed holding the baby because they were likely doing skin to skin contact if you recall when Gabrielle Union Wade and her former NBA baller husband Dwyane Wade had their daughter Kaavia a few years ago via surrogate the photos that they released were photos of the two of them in a hospital bed holding the baby.

And people dragged them on social media because they were like what you said why are they in the hospital bed that's weird.

Because I'm sure Khloe depending on that hospital's policy and procedure she got admitted and was given a wristband like she was a patient and that identified her to hospital staff who she was and what she was there for in the system.

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Useful 2
4 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I don’t know about surrogacy, but I have a friend who has adopted all three of her children from birth and she was given a hospital room so she could spend time with the baby before discharge, and be there overnight.  That’s very normal (unlike everything else in this woman’s life). 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Magog said:

Everything about Khloe makes very little sense. 

Really. Way back, she seemed like the normal sister - now she’s constantly changing her face, starving her body, hooking up with obviously messed up men, and wearing acrylic wolverine claws to care for her children. 

I’ve always thought her core issue was blindly trying to keep up with the Kardashians instead of coming to grips with her own paternity and healing. In any case, Khloe does seem delusional and needs real help.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

if you recall when Gabrielle Union Wade and her former NBA baller husband Dwyane Wade had their daughter Kaavia a few years ago via surrogate the photos that they released were photos of the two of them in a hospital bed holding the bab

I certainly saw none of that and I don’t know how many here did.

1 hour ago, mostlylurking said:

I don’t know about surrogacy, but I have a friend who has adopted all three of her children from birth and she was given a hospital room so she could spend time with the baby before discharge, and be there overnight.  That’s very normal (unlike everything else in this woman’s life). 

I wonder who paid for that?

44 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Really. Way back, she seemed like the normal sister - now she’s constantly changing her face, starving her body, hooking up with obviously messed up men, and wearing acrylic wolverine claws to care for her children. 

I’ve always thought her core issue was blindly trying to keep up with the Kardashians instead of coming to grips with her own paternity and healing. In any case, Khloe does seem delusional and needs real help.

It’s so sad, really. At one time she was the only member of this family to have an authentic personality, and even had a sense of humor. There was never anything wrong with the way she looked. Ditto for poor Kylie. Now they’re both freaks just like the others.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
39 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

I wonder who paid for that?

I’ll ask them next time I see them. Kidding. I’m not in the habit of wondering how private people pay their way but likely it’s paid for the same way as if the baby comes out of your own body….insurance and than a huge chunk out of pocket.  The people I’m referring to are normals, they are not rich by any stretch of the imagination.  It’s probably looked at as bonding time and necessary for the baby, kind of like how some insurances cover paternity leave now.  

Actually if I was Khloe and had every resource at my fingertips I wouldn’t want to spend any time in a hospital. I’d want to go home to my cushy bed where I have baby nurses and all the private help I could ever want. Staying in a hospital is horrible and not conducive to healing or rest at all, or at least that was my experience. 

Edited by mostlylurking
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
26 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

Staying in a hospital is horrible and not conducive to healing or rest at all, or at least that was my experience. 

It really isn't, especially if you have a "regular" birth with no complications for you or baby and all you get for all that intrusiveness is damn near six figure bill in some cases and that's with insurance.

24 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

It really isn't, especially if you have a "regular" birth with no complications for you or baby and all you get for all that intrusiveness is damn near six figure bill in some cases and that's with insurance.

I had a complicated emergency C-section and it was still awful. Thank God the NICU was awesome but the regular nurses on the mother baby floor were so bad. Then there was the attending doctor or whatever they’re called and I shit you not he would come to my room at 3am doing his rounds and put his face like 5 inches from my face and ask if I had any questions for him. Yeah, why are you in my room right now get out!!

The best part was when I was discharged they said I could stay in the room until they needed it for another patient since the knew my baby was still in the NICU. I ended up staying two days and they were like well you won’t receive any care or anyone checking on you and I was like THANK GOD leave me alone!

• Love 1
15 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

If Khloe did something genuinely in the best interest of her child, then God bless.  Thank goodness.  

Khloe (and Kim) seem to think that inviting the cheater into the delivery room (twice) and giving the children his tainted name is good for the kids in the long run. imo Khloe is thinking too much of herself - grateful to have had Robert Kardashian as her loving dad even though it’s not likely he’s her bio father. Community Peen is nothing like her own dad - one day those kids are going to ask why Khloe saddled them with such a loser, and why they couldn’t have had a KK name like mom.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

I’ve never seen or even heard of this guy. He looks like a massive douche.

He's Michele Morrone the male lead in the movie 365 Days in Netflix based on the polish book. 

It's basically a bad "adult" movie with a basic plot. 

Mafia Don kidnaps woman and gives her 365 days to fall in love with him. 

But the 1st of 3 movies went viral on social media so now old dude is in the limelight.

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

I’ve never seen or even heard of this guy. He looks like a massive douche.

2 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

He's Michele Morrone the male lead in the movie 365 Days in Netflix based on the polish book. 

It's basically a bad "adult" movie with a basic plot. 

Mafia Don kidnaps woman and gives her 365 days to fall in love with him. 

But the 1st of 3 movies went viral on social media so now old dude is in the limelight.

He is most certainly a massive douche, so he has something in common with Khloe. Plus, he also has bedbug-like tendencies like Khloe. 

And why would anyone even remotely watch & enjoy that 365 Days garbage? Just like these losers, it sucks & reeks of skunk smell. 

BTW, The Sun (just like The Daily Mail) are puking rotten garbage, always shills for the Kardashians & a part of the LCD of journalism & morals.

Edited by Magog
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Magog said:

And why would anyone even remotely watch & enjoy that 365 Days garbage? Just like these losers, it sucks & reeks of skunk smell. 

Because they're the same folks who read/watched and enjoyed 50 Shades of Grey.

The only reason Khloe was in Italy was for the trash dolce & Gabbana show  because lawyer Barbie Kim walked in the fashion show.

19 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Khloe takes photo with the 365 Days guy

khloe-kardashian-get-close-michele-763342327.thumb.webp.edcf93fc059895cc489859f0625ca512.webp

And "they" are loosing their shit on TikTok over this photo. Saying that Khloe is living her "single girl life" like the way "they" simp over that guy is nuts he's got 2 kid's and yeah he's attractive but imo I get f**kboy vibes from him especially since book turned into a viral Netflix movie series hit the streets.

The only guys that will date the Kards at this point are massive fame whores.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, qtpye said:

The only guys that will date the Kards at this point are massive fame whores.

True but this was simply JUST a picture. Khloe was attending the dolce & Gabbana fashion show because Kim was walking in it and he was attending the same fashion show because they invited him same place same time also IMO Khloe perfers black men I don't see her next relationship being with a white man. 

• Love 2

Of course she's not dating the 365 days guy

DUH!! 

Like the way that the people are over TikTok were clutching their pearls over the fact that she might be dating this dude was ridiculous like it was just a PR picture people Khloe don't even like white dudes like that. 

But you know it was a win-win for him because he's probably trying to make it into American movies and entertainment and whatnot so being attached to a high-profile person like Khloe boosts him up even more. 

No matter what you feel about this family they got the clout/status now that they didn't have when they first came around. Which is why they are still around as heavy as they are and why being Kardashian adjacent is very beneficial to people.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Like the way that the people are over TikTok were clutching their pearls over the fact that she might be dating this dude was ridiculous like it was just a PR picture people Khloe don't even like white dudes like that. 

True but Black men have not been treating her well either.  I doubt any man whatever color he may be would ever fulfill her because Kourtney has no self-worth and men can sense that and will play on that to her detriment.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Marley said:

People on TikTok were acting like this guy is the answer to all Khloe’s problems and that he was the guy for her but he’s apparently trash too. The world is idiotic lol.

TikTok is idiotic, lol. I’m amazed that anyone reports on anything that  happens there.

• Applause 1
51 minutes ago, Marley said:

People on TikTok were acting like this guy is the answer to all Khloe’s problems and that he was the guy for her but he’s apparently trash too. The world is idiotic lol.

Exactly 🤣 like calm down y'all.

• Like 2
16 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

DUH!! 

But you know it was a win-win for him because he's probably trying to make it into American movies and entertainment and whatnot so being attached to a high-profile person like Khloe boosts him up even more. 

Hanging around bedbugs & losers like Khloe & the Kardashians is not going to boost him into better American movies & entertainment. There is nothing remotely likable or respectable about that tool Michele Morrone & the sooner he & that stupid 365 Days suckfest goes away & stays away, the better. Everything about him sucks. He's also reeks of skunk smell.

BTW, there is nothing high-profile about khloe. Unless you think being a worthless lazy idiot, having a big mouth & can't keep her big mouth shut, finding idiots & losers for men, being a sad excuse of a mother & person, & having no sense of ambition & intelligence is high-profile.

16 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

No matter what you feel about this family they got the clout/status now that they didn't have when they first came around. Which is why they are still around as heavy as they are and why being Kardashian adjacent is very beneficial to people.

There is nothing beneficial about being around & being associated with these bedbug-inducing losers. Even thinking about & being around those vile disgusting Kardashians is making me despises them even more.

Edited by Magog
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, Magog said:

Hanging around bedbugs & losers like Khloe & the Kardashians is not going to boost him into better American movies & entertainment. There is nothing remotely likable or respectable about that tool Michele Morrone & the sooner he & that stupid 365 Days suckfest goes away & stays away, the better. Everything about him sucks. He's also reeks of skunk smell.

BTW, there is nothing high-profile about khloe. Unless you think being a worthless lazy idiot, having a big mouth & can't keep her big mouth shut, finding idiots & losers for men, being a sad excuse of a mother & person, & having no sense of ambition & intelligence is high-profile.

There is nothing beneficial about being around & being associated with these bedbug-inducing losers. Even thinking about & being around those vile disgusting Kardashians is making me despises them even more.

I agree Michele Morrone does give off major duche vibes.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, GaT said:

I don't understand why everyone is so up in arms about this, they just took a photo together, they aren't dating, they're not in a relationship, it's just a photo.

Exactly. Because the girlies are throwing their panties at this dude Michele Morrone, have been since that trash movie I'm hoping the book is better. And they don't understand that he knows how to play it up for a photo op, because when him and his co-stars for the second movie were doing the press tour "they" thought he was dating his female the love interest by they way they were behaving. 

And he also took a picture with Kim but he didn't turn it up like he did with the picture with Khloe with the bedroom eyes and what not.

49 minutes ago, Marley said:

Kris is prob pushing the narrative in the media. The more attention the better according to her I’m sure.

Nah PMK works hard but sometimes she gets lucky and that's what this was, a lucky occurrence. 

Besides For all the poor Khloe talk I'm seeing on social media since the new season has started and The first what two episodes were all about her and her ain't s*** baby daddy and how she's just so not in a celebratory mood for this new baby and she's SO thankful for her family....We know once the s*** dies down she will likely take her a s*** baby daddy back into her bed. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Besides For all the poor Khloe talk I'm seeing on social media since the new season has started and The first what two episodes were all about her and her ain't s*** baby daddy and how she's just so not in a celebratory mood for this new baby and she's SO thankful for her family....We know once the s*** dies down she will likely take her a s*** baby daddy back into her bed. 

I think she took him back in her bed months ago since Khloe is so desperate.

• Love 1

Tristan proposed and Khloe said No... Allegedly

For example, Tristan Thompson, her cheating ex with whom she just had a second child with via surrogate after learning he was also having a baby with one of the many other women he’s donated sperm to, once wanted to fuck her. WITH HIS OWN DICK. Or, more provably, he wanted to marry her. Khloé says that Tristan propositioned her, I’m sorry he proposed to her, in between cheating scandals back in December of 2020. But SHE turned HIM down. Rejecting a man? It doesn’t get any more fuckable than that, folks. Page Six reports:

When the show picked up on Thursday, Khloé revealed that Thompson got down on one knee one year before the scandal — and she rejected his proposal.

“I want to be proud to say I’m engaged to anyone,” the former “X Factor” host explained. “I said, ‘I’m not comfortable accepting this right now because I’m not excited to tell my family.’”

Dignity, thy name is Khloé. Please update your dictionaries accordingly.

PMK is working HARD. 

Also we saw Khloe wearing that massive pear shaped diamond for months so she told him No? I don't believe it.

PMK is trying to change the narrative so Khloe looks less like a fool for being with Tristan.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

Tristan would not marry her.  I never thought that Khloe was his type anyway.. 

I think Tristan would marry her but it's not about love he likes being in the spotlight and his basketball career is dwindling down.

He's not the superstar big shot baller anymore so leeching to Khloe and the Kardashian bubble benefits him.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I think Tristan would marry her but it's not about love he likes being in the spotlight and his basketball career is dwindling down.

He's not the superstar big shot baller anymore so leeching to Khloe and the Kardashian bubble benefits him.

True but my gut tells me that his type is anybody but Chloe. Plus, he seems to like nonBlack women who have the body shape of a Black woman. It is very weird..

3 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

True but my gut tells me that his type is anybody but Chloe. Plus, he seems to like nonBlack women who have the body shape of a Black woman. It is very weird..

Not that weird, In the black community we see this a LOT and it is typical of (some) black men especially ones with some success and Big Bank accounts I.E. doctors, lawyers, athletes, musicians..

They see that as the trophy to get the most desirable woman on their arm and that is typically a white woman or a racially ambiguous woman or Latina woman any woman that's not black basically but she has the features of a black woman whether that was god-given or she went to the doctor and paid for them.

This verse in Kanye West's "Gold Digger:"

"Now I ain't sayin' you a gold digger, you got needs

You don't want a dude to smoke, but he can't buy weed

You go out to eat, he can't pay, y'all can't leave

There's dishes in the back, he gotta roll up his sleeves

But while y'all washin', watch him

He gon' make it to a Benz out of that Datsun

He got that ambition, baby, look at his eyes

This week he moppin' floors, next week it's the fries

So, stick by his side

I know there's dudes ballin', and yeah, that's nice

And they gone keep callin' and tryin'

But you stay right girl

And when he get on, he'll leave yo' ass for a white girl"

Is a very real life lyric.

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

Someone upthread said the Khloe was half black and then in the Kim thread a while back someone said Kim was half white. Are they meaning that literally?  I mean obviously it’s fine but why are people saying this?  They’re both white…aren’t they?

Kim’s bio mom is white (Kris); Kim’s bio dad is Armenian (Robert). 

Khloe’s bio mom is white (Kris); Khloe’s bio dad is debatable, but a rumor is that OJ is her bio dad. Personally, I think Khloe’s bio dad is Alex Roldan, & I know nothing about his heritage, except that Khloe is his probably his bio daughter. 😉

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

Thanks!  I guess I always thought Armenians were considered Caucasian but perhaps not. I never heard the rumor that OJ might be Khloe’s dad, lol!  As if Khloe doesn’t have enough issues!

They ARE Caucasian. Kim is white, period.

• Like 3
  • Love 3