Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Happy Valentine's Day y'all.

I was scrolling through the sisters Instagram accounts just to see if they posted their now typical, over the top floral displays from the family florist Jeff Latham for Valentine's Day.

And when I was on Khloe's Instagram I saw she posted this picture that allegedly Kendall took, photoshopped and filtered of course, But what caught my attention was her BBL butt. 

Her taking Ozempic I guess didn't work on her butt, or maybe it did a little bit Because there's this weird little dimple.

Img_2023_02_14_12_23_21.jpeg

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
23 hours ago, Cocoa Puff said:

Happy Valentine's Day y'all.

I was scrolling through the sisters Instagram accounts just to see if they posted their now typical, over the top floral displays from the family florist Jeff Latham for Valentine's Day.

And when I was on Khloe's Instagram I saw she posted this picture that allegedly Kendall took, photoshopped and filtered of course, But what caught my attention was her BBL butt. 

Her taking Ozempic I guess didn't work on her butt, or maybe it did a little bit Because there's this weird little dimple.

😒

Ewww.... I almost lost my breakfast looking at that this morning. I'm sure that my very nearsighted eyes appreciate staring at that macular-degenerator inducing photo of Khloe being fugly as usual. 

• LOL 2
3 hours ago, Magog said:

😒

Ewww.... I almost lost my breakfast looking at that this morning. I'm sure that my very nearsighted eyes appreciate staring at that macular-degenerator inducing photo of Khloe being fugly as usual. 

Same!

That lumpy fat ass makes her legs look stumpy.    With all these girls on social media photoshopping 23” waists and bigs hips with fat thighs, it’s way too common to keep men’s attention for too long.  That’s why they do it, right?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
9 hours ago, Bluesky said:

NM

9 hours ago, Bluesky said:

That lumpy fat ass makes her legs look stumpy.    With all these girls on social media photoshopping 23” waists and bigs hips with fat thighs, it’s way too common to keep men’s attention for too long.  That’s why they do it, right?

A shame, because Khloe was the only one (besides Kendall) who had naturally long, beautiful legs. She ruined herself trying to look like short, squat Kim. 

Edited by AstridM
  • Like 2
Just now, Marley said:

I read somewhere Khloe and Tristan are back together but who knows if this is true.

I wouldn't be surprised but I don't think it's true, while they were both at Malika and Kadijah hadijah Hagg's 40th birthday party. 

They arrived separately left separately according to TMZ, which still doesn't mean that they're not bumping uglies together. But I don't think there's any smoke to the rumor that they're back together. 

I take back my above comment they're bumping uglies/having sexi times again.

Khloe posted this birthday message to Tristan and also shared a picture of their son on her Instagram feed.

Still no name, but in some of the other pictures she has a heart over  a baby's face it so maybe that's his other son?

Img_2023_03_13_20_08_05.jpeg

Img_2023_03_13_20_08_26.jpeg

This looks like a young picture of true and his son with the first girlfriend I forget that baby's name already.

Screenshot_20230313-201214.png

Edited by Cocoa Puff
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Cocoa Puff said:

I take back my above comment they're bumping uglies again.

Khloe posted this birthday message to Tristan and also shared a picture of their son on her Instagram feed.

Still no name, but in some of the other pictures she has a heart over  a baby's face it so maybe that's his other son?

This looks like a young picture of true and his son with the first girlfriend I forget that baby's name already.

"My birthday wish for u is that u continue to crave change, healing, and transformation. Be strong, be kind, be patient, be free. Continue to Make your soul and your mommy proud. Happy birthday baby daddy."

She is sooo taking him back, if she hasn't already.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

Wonder if Community Peen’s birthday gift to himself will be another baby, like he gifted himself a few years back?

I so want to comment on some of the pix with the baby’s face covered with a sticker “is this Theo? Or Khole’s nameless baby? They’re so close in age, it’s hard to guess.” It’s just pathetic to praise his parenting skills, when, as far as we know, he still hasn’t even met his son, who’s a year+ old.

Khloe actually seems the most aware Kardashian, in many ways, but her inability to get rid of him, beyond being her kids’ co-parent, is ridiculous. I say she’s aware, because there’s a woman on TikTok (I think, she always pops up on my fb videos), who does fantastic impressions of the Kardashians. She’s honest-to-God hysterical. Anyway, her Khloe impression is wearing skinny post-its for nails, constantly fingering her hair, & saying “oh my God…” just like Khloe. Anyway, Khloe has liked & commented on her videos, so I think she’s aware that they’re all just ridiculous, whereas the others take themselves completely seriously, I just wish, for her sake, she was more self-aware in her romantic life.

• Like 9
4 hours ago, nkotb said:

Khloe actually seems the most aware Kardashian, in many ways, but her inability to get rid of him, beyond being her kids’ co-parent, is ridiculous. I say she’s aware, because there’s a woman on TikTok (I think, she always pops up on my fb videos), who does fantastic impressions of the Kardashians. She’s honest-to-God hysterical. Anyway, her Khloe impression is wearing skinny post-its for nails, constantly fingering her hair, & saying “oh my God…” just like Khloe. Anyway, Khloe has liked & commented on her videos, so I think she’s aware that they’re all just ridiculous, whereas the others take themselves completely seriously, I just wish, for her sake, she was more self-aware in her romantic life.

I wish that Khloe was more self-aware in keeping her big mouth shut, getting lost, & staying lost. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
6 minutes ago, GaT said:

I know she's doing the family lip pose, but how much lip filler did she get?

r8r2jt6nouna1.png?width=567&auto=webp&v=

I don't think it's lip filler in this case. Looks like she's back on Ozempic and her head is looking real bobblehead-ish and She got like that cheek procedure where make sure cheeks look all sunken in, so IMO as she is doing the kiss/dick pout her lips look bigger. Also the nose looks different or I just never really paid attention to it before.

• LOL 5
On 3/13/2023 at 8:11 PM, Cocoa Puff said:

I take back my above comment they're bumping uglies/having sexi times again.

Oh yeah, he really shows up for his “family of littles” - minus Theo (unless he’s the baby with the heart over his face). Either way, Tristan and Khloe are asshats.

Edited by nexxie
  • Like 7
2 hours ago, GaT said:

I know she's doing the family lip pose, but how much lip filler did she get?

I'm not saying it's not more lip filler, but in that picture it looks like she photoshopped both the eyes and the mouth to look much bigger than they are.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Cocoa Puff said:

They are back in a romantic relationship again so.  Also even though he's trash it decent of him to be close enough for True and Baby Boy

What about his other kids?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
16 minutes ago, Cocoa Puff said:

They are back in a romantic relationship again so.  Also even though he's trash it decent of him to be close enough for True and Baby Boy

I really hope Khloe isn’t foolish enough to take up with the Community Peen again!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
49 minutes ago, nexxie said:

I really hope Khloe isn’t foolish enough to take up with the Community Peen again!

She is. We discussed weeks ago the special birthday message sheep posted about him to her Instagram talking about how proud she was of him and whatnot.

I suspect they rekindled the romantic relationship around the death of his mother.

1 hour ago, AstridM said:

What about his other kids?

We know/seen that he does spend time with his first born son with Jordan.

3 hours ago, Cocoa Puff said:

She is. We discussed weeks ago the special birthday message sheep posted about him to her Instagram talking about how proud she was of him and whatnot.

I suspect they rekindled the romantic relationship around the death of his mother.

We know/seen that he does spend time with his first born son with Jordan.

I think you missed my point 

• Like 1

Maybe I’m crazy, but, to me, the fact that he bought a house, (close to her, or not) says they’re not back together. Khloe built that house she, True, & NotGirlChild live in, with the intention of Tristan moving in. Remember her voice overs about parts of the house being for Tristan? I think him buying his own house says they’re not planning for him to move into the family home Khloe shares with the kids. However, him buying the house so close in proximity, tells me he’s still trying hard to keep that door open. He hasn’t even met 1 of his kids, & he certainly didn’t buy a home near his first son, he doesn’t focus on proximity to his children, it’s Khloe, or more likely, Khloe’s money & status, that prompted him to buy there.

I Googled, but I don’t feel like I got an answer, is Tristan currently playing basketball? 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, nkotb said:

I Googled, but I don’t feel like I got an answer, is Tristan currently playing basketball? 

I think he’s still considered a free agent. Is he still with ESPN?

1 hour ago, ginger90 said:
3 hours ago, nkotb said:

I think he’s still considered a free agent. Is he still with ESPN?

Yes, he is still on ESPN. He was on there a couple of days ago being an "NBA Analyst." I would rather tolerate listening to Tristan "analysing" the NBA than whatever the hell Khloe is talking about.

On 3/28/2023 at 9:52 PM, nexxie said:

Of course Khloe will be coming back to him. Any common sense classy man will steer clear of Khloe & that family. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, FizzyPuff said:

Imagine calling someone the best father when they have a kid they’ve never met 🙄 Those two really do deserve each other. 

It’s truly sickening. These women pick the most awful human beings to father their kids.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4

Bad enough that TT’s baby mamas saddled their kids with the last name of the community peen - to use his first name too?! But I can see Khloe going for Junior in some pathetic effort to differentiate her son from all the others. Ugh!

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
26 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Bad enough that TT’s baby mamas saddled their kids with the last name of the community peen - to use his first name too?! But I can see Khloe going for Junior in some pathetic effort to differentiate her son from all the others. Ugh!

Yep to differentiate their son from the other two boys and also in her mind one up the other two sons mothers because they didn't name their sons after Tristan, Khloe is petty like that

• Like 6
4 hours ago, Cocoa Puff said:

Yep to differentiate their son from the other two boys and also in her mind one up the other two sons mothers because they didn't name their sons after Tristan, Khloe is petty like that

I’d see Khloe in a better light if Theo’s name had been on one of those little backpacks at True’s birthday - but imo Khloe still doesn’t get that she was in the same position as Maralee when Jordan was planning her family. Those foolish women who fell for the peen’s con game should bond over their children instead of hanging out with TT, the way Khloe does. Her recent praise of him as a great father was delusional and idiotic.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

Khloe posted a photo of the decorated Easter cookies they have for the kids with their name on it. Look at the pink one the top right, it says "Baby Thompson". Now I know she said she wanted to reveal his name on the show, but I personally think she's just not sure which baby Thompson is going to show up. 🤣

xl9s6dbqcrsa1.jpg?width=431&auto=webp&v=

• LOL 9
20 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

The other sister isn’t saying the name either. The kid is named 

child formerly known as wolf. 

Kylie has announced the name of her son, a few months ago. His name is Aire Webster.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
31 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Announcing the first Good American brick and mortar store - and Khloe’s latest nose.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11982327/Khloe-Kardashian-announces-Good-American-brick-mortar-opening-soon.html

69922881-11982327-News_Khloe_Kardashian_

I keep hearing good things about a good American jeans especially for plus size ladies like myself I may have to splurge on a pair because I struggle finding good fitting jeans.

Congratulations to Khloe and her team on having their first stand alone store.

• Sad 2
2 hours ago, Cocoa Puff said:
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

Announcing the first Good American brick and mortar store - and Khloe’s latest nose.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11982327/Khloe-Kardashian-announces-Good-American-brick-mortar-opening-soon.html

69922881-11982327-News_Khloe_Kardashian_

I keep hearing good things about a good American jeans especially for plus size ladies like myself I may have to splurge on a pair because I struggle finding good fitting jeans.

Congratulations to Khloe and her team on having their first stand alone store.

😒

I don't know who owns Good American jeans & what they represent. But, having Khloe Kardashian promoting their jeans is an automatic NO for me. Plus, Khloe looks very revolting as usual. 

And once again, we have those vile disgusting bedbugs called the Daily Mail promoting this & thinking this is remotely newsworthy. No wonder they're an abomination. 

• Applause 1
9 minutes ago, Magog said:

😒

I don't know who owns Good American jeans & what they represent. But, having Khloe Kardashian promoting their jeans is an automatic NO for me. Plus, Khloe looks very revolting as usual. 

And once again, we have those vile disgusting bedbugs called the Daily Mail promoting this & thinking this is remotely newsworthy. No wonder they're an abomination. 

Good American is co-owned with Khloe by this woman: 

Screenshot_20230417-170033.png

So Khloe is more than the spokesperson for the brand. 

Edited by Cocoa Puff
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 1
5 minutes ago, Cocoa Puff said:

Good American is co-owned with Khloe by this woman: 

Screenshot_20230417-170033.png

So Khloe is more than the spokesperson for the brand. 

😒

That is the first time I have ever heard Khloe being associated with that "brand". I never see her stupid ass ever promoting it or telling us how great their jeans are. Frankly, that "brand" sucks & it'll look very nice in a lava pit and/or rotting in a landfill where it belongs. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Magog said:

😒

That is the first time I have ever heard Khloe being associated with that "brand". I never see her stupid ass ever promoting it or telling us how great their jeans are. Frankly, that "brand" sucks & it'll look very nice in a lava pit and/or rotting in a landfill where it belongs. 

Khloe has been associated with Good American from the beginning, so much so you never hear of her co-owner Emma.

So for as much as dislike you have for the Kardashian family you didn't know she was associated with this brand/company is a little facetious imo because we've all commented about Good American over the years mainly various press events that Khole has had for the company and the hot ghetto mess outfits/appearance she has had while doing press for her company.

Also if you don't follow the family on social media you will not hear about their products.

Yes of course Khloe is going to talk up her brand and say this product is great but I on social media follow a lot of plus size influencers, Because that's the type of thing I like to follow and I like to see what the "pleasantly plump" foxy ladies are wearing to get some fashion inspiration from and almost all of them even though I know most of them are paid to do so still have good things to say about good American blue jeans.

• Like 2