Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, GaT said:

Khloe Kardashian and Private Investor BF Split Weeks Ago

PMK is seriously earning her 10%, does anybody really believe that Khloe was actually seeing this mysterious "private investor"? How many Kar/Jen stories have there been the past few days? Kylie at the lab, Kim & Pete breaking up, Khloe's baby being born, now we hear that Khloe is no longer dating the private investor. Wow. 

New season starts September 22 so PMK is stirring it up.

And no this alleged "Private Investor" did not exist, that was PMK trying to keep too much egg from being on Khloe from dealing with yet another cheating scandal with Tristan.

Someone on TikTok has made "predictions" that have "come true" about the family and they claim that Khloe and Lamar will reunite.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Khloe Kardashian and Private Investor BF Split Weeks Ago

2 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

And no this alleged "Private Investor" did not exist, that was PMK trying to keep too much egg from being on Khloe from dealing with yet another cheating scandal with Tristan.

Or, maybe that "Private Investor" sobered up & wised up and got rid of Khloe's stupid ass. I'm still wondering who that guy is & why he even entertained being around Khloe & that constant raw sewage called the Kardashians in the first place. Its too bad that he couldn't take Khloe's 2 kids with him. Its not like Khloe will miss them since she doesn't seem to take of True at all & the 2nd baby will sadly get that same treatment from her.

5 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

New season starts September 22 so PMK is stirring it up.

PMK is seriously earning her 10%, does anybody really believe that Khloe was actually seeing this mysterious "private investor"? How many Kar/Jen stories have there been the past few days? Kylie at the lab, Kim & Pete breaking up, Khloe's baby being born, now we hear that Khloe is no longer dating the private investor. Wow. 

And I'm still not watching. Why hasn't there been any stories about PMK's stupid ass? Can't she come up with something remotely interesting to promote this sad excuse of a show & their existence other than constant bullshit & worthless drama?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
On 8/6/2022 at 8:14 AM, carolinagirl81 said:

Exactly. PMK is working HARD LoL.

Allegedly Khloe is DONE DONE with Tristan and didn't even want him in the delivery room when the surrogate gave birth.

Why do I find this so hard to believe. None of the Kar/Jen gals  can get normal guys to have relationships with them. Maybe the only exception is Kendall. Her beau Booker seems to be an alright guy AFAIK. But the rest of them are too loco and have done outlandish things. Lots of red flags with them. And who wants a partner that is so vain, obnoxious, selfish, liars, and narcissistic  to try to build a life with. Maybe Khloe realizes that which is why she settled with Tristan.

• Applause 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, BeeBop88 said:

Maybe Khloe realizes that which is why she settled with Tristan.

No, Khloe got with Tristan because she has a thing for NBA players and she's got some deep-rooted issues about her self worth and let Tristan gaslight her into this dysfunctional on and off relationship.

She didn't settle with him if that was the case she'd still be in a situationship him i.e having sex with him. 

Like I've said before once these women stop giving Tristan access to sex then he wants nothing to do with them and sad for his kids that he'll be a "weekend dad" 

Edited by carolinagirl81

Khloe to have full custody of Baby boy Thompson

The insider, who spoke with Hollywood Life this week, claimed that Tristan is “so excited to have welcomed a son because he really wanted another boy.”

“Tristan already has such a close bond with True and he loves seeing how excited she is to have become a big sister,” they added.

The source went on to share some alleged details on Khloé and Tristan’s custody arrangements, noting that the reality star is set to have full legal and physical custody of the baby.

• Sad 2

Who wrote that article Kris Jenner? I doubt Tristan is really close with True lol he pops in once in a while. Of course Khloe would have full custody too Tristan isn’t going to be taking care of the kid full time. Lol so stupid.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Marley said:

Who wrote that article Kris Jenner? I doubt Tristan is really close with True lol he pops in once in a while. Of course Khloe would have full custody too Tristan isn’t going to be taking care of the kid full time. Lol so stupid.

That article is absolute garbage. I rather have a pack of African Wild Dogs have full custody of Baby boy Thompson & True. Tristan isn't going to take care of the kid full time & I'm damn sure that Khloe isn't either. Khloe should stick to taking care of bedbugs since she has a lot in common with those creatures.

Edited by Magog
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 8/13/2022 at 10:52 AM, Marley said:

Yeah, this sounds like the default outcome since Tristan hasn't exactly been a hands-on parent with his three older kids. I'm sure he was happy to hand over custody in exchange for being absolved of any parental responsibilities. He prefers to father children, not raise them.

• Applause 1
40 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

Yeah, this sounds like the default outcome since Tristan hasn't exactly been a hands-on parent with his three older kids. I'm sure he was happy to hand over custody in exchange for being absolved of any parental responsibilities. He prefers to father children, not raise them.

The Kartrashian women in the coven don’t exactly raise their own children, either. They hire lots of nannies and other staff. Even when they only have one kid. They just want full custody so they also have full control. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
1 minute ago, Cinnabon said:

The Kartrashian women in the coven don’t exactly raise their own children, either. They hire lots of nannies and other staff. Even when they only have one kid. They just want full custody so they also have full control. 

Yes, but even hiring nannies, having an interior designer set up the nursery/playroom, choosing a school and activities, etc., is more work than Tristan has ever done for any of his kids. He seems to only stop by every couple of months to take a picture with the kid for his IG.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
14 hours ago, chocolatine said:
15 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Yes, but even hiring nannies, having an interior designer set up the nursery/playroom, choosing a school and activities, etc., is more work than Tristan has ever done for any of his kids. He seems to only stop by every couple of months to take a picture with the kid for his IG.

Its also more work than what the Kardashian women has ever done for any of their kids. They also only seem to stop by once in a while to take pictures with the kids for their sucky show, the sorry paps, their stupid not worth a damn Instagram, their stomach virus inducing TIK TOKS, & the monkeypox inducing lowlifes like Ryan Seacrest, The Daily Mail, Just Jared, Life & Style, In Touch Weekly, US Magazine, Radar Online, TMZ, ET, EXTRA, & Access Hollywood.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
15 hours ago, chocolatine said:

Exactly he is a "weekend dad" at best.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, Magog said:

Its also more work than what the Kardashian women has ever done for any of their kids. They also only seem to stop by once in a while to take pictures with the kids for their sucky show, the sorry paps, their stupid not worth a damn Instagram, their stomach virus inducing TIK TOKS, & the monkeypox inducing lowlifes like Ryan Seacrest, The Daily Mail, Just Jared, Life & Style, In Touch Weekly, US Magazine, Radar Online, TMZ, ET, EXTRA, & Access Hollywood.

Their kids are doomed. Meanwhile Angelina Jolie’s daughter is off to university and not famewhoring on SM. Madonna’s daughter also - she was quite strict with her kids. Gwyneth Paltrow’s daughter limits her SM posts to friends only. And there are many other examples of celebrity kids who were raised by their own parents and value education and privacy. I don’t see this happening with any of the Kartrashian/Jenner spawn. They’ll all be famewhores by the age of 12 and won’t care about education. Instead they’ll rely on nepotism and expect modeling, acting, or music careers to be handed to them.

• Love 3
49 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Meanwhile Angelina Jolie’s daughter is off to university and not famewhoring on SM.

You think that. Just because you do not see it posted about doesn't mean it's not happening and Angelina's kids are completely off SM. I have seen a video shared by someone of Shiloh dancing at a dance studio in a group that's gone viral.

1 hour ago, Cinnabon said:

Their kids are doomed. Meanwhile Angelina Jolie’s daughter is off to university and not famewhoring on SM. Madonna’s daughter also - she was quite strict with her kids. Gwyneth Paltrow’s daughter limits her SM posts to friends only. And there are many other examples of celebrity kids who were raised by their own parents and value education and privacy. I don’t see this happening with any of the Kartrashian/Jenner spawn. They’ll all be famewhores by the age of 12 and won’t care about education. Instead they’ll rely on nepotism and expect modeling, acting, or music careers to be handed to them.

I dunno I fell like North isn’t much of a fan of the paps whether she will be as she gets older though who knows, I’d love it if she decides she isn’t interested in being famous you know that would kill Kim. 

• LOL 1
40 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

You think that. Just because you do not see it posted about doesn't mean it's not happening and Angelina's kids are completely off SM. I have seen a video shared by someone of Shiloh dancing at a dance studio in a group that's gone viral.

I didn’t say they were completely off SM. But they’re not famewhores like the Ks. Zahara is off to a great college instead of trying to be an actor, model, or musician just because she has rich and famous parents. 

24 minutes ago, FizzyPuff said:

I dunno I fell like North isn’t much of a fan of the paps whether she will be as she gets older though who knows, I’d love it if she decides she isn’t interested in being famous you know that would kill Kim. 

Kim already allows her online on SM and tik tok etc. She is being groomed to be a K whore who shares everything with millions of strangers , imo. I wonder how old she’ll be when she has her first procedure done? Having a self absorbed, vain mother who treats appearance as the most important thing in life is so toxic. Narcissists see their kids as extensions of themselves - Kim will have her in full makeup by 12 and obsessed with her weight and every other aspect of her appearance. 🥲

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Sad 2
42 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

I didn’t say they were completely off SM. But they’re not famewhores like the Ks. Zahara is off to a great college instead of trying to be an actor, model, or musician just because she has rich and famous parents. 

For now,  and Angelina has like a bus load of other kids so just wait LOL also she grew up a child actress and in the industry and likely saw the horror stories first hand and that shows in how she's raised her kids mostly in Europe and away from the fishbowl that is LA and I believe they were/are homeschooled/have tutors.

Much different than the Kardashian-Jenner second generation (or are the grands 3rd?) anywho even in the most exclusive private schools in LA where there are tons of "do you know who my parent is" kid who likely have mommy/daddy issues who are getting into shit. And a lot of celebrity kids who actually want to work in the entertainment industry have it harder than John Smith off the street because of getting compared to said famous parent. 

Right now the Kardashian-Jenner kids are IMO babies so there is no telling what teenage and baby adult them will develop into but my eye's are on Mason because he will be the first teen and PMK doesn't seem to know what to do with men/boys so hopefully Kourtney can stop sucking face long enough to guide him, as well as Scott maybe he's sober and stopped perving on the baby adults to guide his son.

4 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Context matters here tho'. That wasn't a Shiloh-specific dancing in front of the camera and making herself the center of the video to create content. 

It was a class video of groups of three and four dancers performing what I believe I recall was an end-of-class/program routine they'd all been working on. She was one of a group of three or four dancers, who rotated in for a few minutes, then other students rotated in. 

The clip she was in went viral because of whose kid she is, not because she or her parents created it specifically for shareable famewhoring content. Therein lies the difference.

Edited by Sailorgirl26
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
47 minutes ago, Sailorgirl26 said:

The clip she was in went viral because of whose kid she is, not because she or her parents created it specifically for shareable famewhoring content. Therein lies the difference.

Correct. 

1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I’m glad that Khloe and Kanye got their loans and that most of them have been forgiven. 🤣  I got one for my little business too, but I start my repayment next month.  It makes me 🤮

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11113221/Wealthy-Khloe-Kardashian-Reese-Witherspoon-got-millions-PPP-loans-didnt-pay-back.html

I can see how that seems unfair, but it sounds like the loans are being forgiven because they were used for payroll, i.e. to keep people employed. If that rule is being applied to all business owners, I'm OK with it. It's only a problem if it's being applied selectively to celebrities and their brands.

2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I’m glad that Khloe and Kanye got their loans and that most of them have been forgiven. 🤣  I got one for my little business too, but I start my repayment next month.  It makes me 🤮

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11113221/Wealthy-Khloe-Kardashian-Reese-Witherspoon-got-millions-PPP-loans-didnt-pay-back.html

A BUNCH of celebrities/influencers/rich/people with money applied for and got PPP loans. Also a few of them got busted for not using the loans for their "businesses" and were balling out buying lambos and whatnot.

Like I see what the government was trying to do with those loans but SOOOO many people did not get the loans that really needed it.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 7/17/2022 at 3:49 AM, Marley said:

Khloe sucks and I don’t know why it’s even news anymore that Tristan is off partying but I don’t really blame her for using a surrogate. If I was rich and having a baby I would use a surrogate. You get to still have fun while the baby is being cooked and you don’t have to deal with annoying prego things. Plus the surrogate gets paid sweet money I think so seems like a win win lol.

That’s sad.  

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Bluesky said:

That’s sad.  

Why? Not everyone wants to carry a child and have it wreak havoc on their body or run the risk of the potential lifelong health issues that can result from pregnancy, and some people medically can't. There should be no judgments on anyone for deciding to use a surrogate, no matter the reason (including vanity). 

It doesn't make them any less of a good mother, nor does it make them not a "real" mother. 

Nor is anyone who chooses to remain child-free less of a person or somehow "missing out" on something.

Carrying and/or having children is not the be-all, end-all for everyone, and there is nothing sad about it.  

• Like 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Sailorgirl26 said:

Why? Not everyone wants to carry a child and have it wreak havoc on their body or run the risk of the potential lifelong health issues that can result from pregnancy, and some people medically can't. There should be no judgments on anyone for deciding to use a surrogate, no matter the reason (including vanity). 

It doesn't make them any less of a good mother, nor does it make them not a "real" mother. 

Nor is anyone who chooses to remain child-free less of a person or somehow "missing out" on something.

Carrying and/or having children is not the be-all, end-all for everyone, and there is nothing sad about it.  

Some people feel sad, and others don’t. It’s subjective.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Sailorgirl26 said:

Some women physically can’t carry a child for medical reasons, and that’s very sad if indeed they wanted the experience.  If they just don’t want to carry a child for vanity reasons, well, that’s their prerogative if they can afford a surrogate.  I’m not judging them, you do you.  I do question though - if they can’t handle 9 months of stress on their body and mind, how are they going to handle 18 years of it when the child is actually born and in the world, needing stuff and shit?   

• Love 2
2 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

- if they can’t handle 9 months of stress on their body and mind, how are they going to handle 18 years of it when the child is actually born and in the world, needing stuff and shit?   

Yes it's sad if a woman who wants to carry a child can't but that wasn't the implications of the original post I commented on--that poster came across as saying they thought someone didn't want to carry a child for their own personal reasons was sad--, it came across as very judgemental.  That's what I took umbrage with.

As far as having the fortitude to raise a child you didn't carry, people do it every day. Women and couples who adopt don't physically carry and birth that child but they raise it amd provide for it and deal with everything that comes with having kids--that is their child.  

Speaking as someone who raised a cousin from the time he was 3 months old to his early teens because his mother was too sick to care for him, i feel he was (and is) as much my child as if I'd given birth to him. I've been through it all with that kid. He's 35 now and just last week he had a significant life crisis issue that I helped him through. We now live about 1200 miles apart but I would drop everything without a second thought and get on a plane if he needed me to be there physically. 

Just because I didn't birth him doesn't make him not my kid. 

Edited by Sailorgirl26
  • Like 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Sailorgirl26 said:

Just because I didn't birth him doesn't make him not my kid. 

I completely agree.  Biology doesn’t make a parent.  Being there, day in and day out, is what makes a parent.  However for the most part I’d say people who adopt or use surrogates do so because of medical reasons preventing them from carrying a biological child, not because they just don’t want to get fat.  It could be argued that carrying the child is actually the easiest part of parenthood, so if they just don’t want to do that part for an aesthetic reason, parenthood might be a little difficult for them.

PS I’m not saying being pregnant and giving birth is easy, believe me I’ve done it and shit was HARD.  But raising a living, breathing child is infinitely harder and a much longer commitment.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

Some women physically can’t carry a child for medical reasons, and that’s very sad if indeed they wanted the experience.  If they just don’t want to carry a child for vanity reasons, well, that’s their prerogative if they can afford a surrogate.  I’m not judging them, you do you.  I do question though - if they can’t handle 9 months of stress on their body and mind, how are they going to handle 18 years of it when the child is actually born and in the world, needing stuff and shit?   

The same way parents who adopt children do. Carrying a child does not mean you won't be a good parent. Blended families; chosen families; relatives who raise another family member's child as their own -- the people who raise those children may not be the ones to give birth to them but they do the work of parenting. 

My cousin had lupus triggered by her pregnancy. I raised her son from 3 months to pre-teens. I didn't give birth to him but you better believe he was my kid -- and at 35 years old -- he still is. And always will be. 

9 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Some people feel sad, and others don’t. It’s subjective.

My issue with the "that's sad" comment was that it was judgmental of someone else's reasons for being okay with using a surrogate. No one has the right to determine whether someone else's situation is sad based on personal opinion about the other person's  reasons, no matter what those reasons may be. People need to stay in their own lanes. 

Edited by Sailorgirl26
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I think it's strange that Khloe is skipping over any mention of that baby, even if it was just a "thanks for all the love" or whatever. It's gross if she is just keeping a media blackout on this baby for the show.

I guess the same could be said for Kylie, although she acknowledged his birth (and name that she ended up hating) and at least was upfront about the struggle to get her body back after birth.

• Like 1
On 9/8/2022 at 6:10 PM, Sailorgirl26 said:

The same way parents who adopt children do. Carrying a child does not mean you won't be a good parent. Blended families; chosen families; relatives who raise another family member's child as their own -- the people who raise those children may not be the ones to give birth to them but they do the work of parenting. 

My cousin had lupus triggered by her pregnancy. I raised her son from 3 months to pre-teens. I didn't give birth to him but you better believe he was my kid -- and at 35 years old -- he still is. And always will be. 

My issue with the "that's sad" comment was that it was judgmental of someone else's reasons for being okay with using a surrogate. No one has the right to determine whether someone else's situation is sad based on personal opinion about the other person's  reasons, no matter what those reasons may be. People need to stay in their own lanes. L

Edited by Cinnabon
NM
On 9/9/2022 at 11:13 PM, GaT said:

So, what do we think is being done under the bandage?

fx8f6xt9rvm91.jpg?width=728&format=pjpg&

I’m guessing that she sliced a hunk out of her face, with her Freddy-Krueger-meets-Edward-Scissorhands talons. Seriously, how can you do anything with those? I’m literally typing this on my phone, how do those nails allow her to type? How can she stay hygienic? Change diapers? Open a drink? I’ll never understand. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Khloe and her baby daddy attended Beyonce's belated birthday party over the weekend, her birthday is September 4.

Actually she wasn't the only one in the family to get an invite, PMK + Corey, and Lawyer Barbie Kim was also there.

I can't understand why they would be invited, was this some kind of "donate to this cause, get invited to the birthday party" thing? Beyonce completely blew Kim off when she & Ye got together, (no matter how much KIm tried to become BFFs with her), Beyonce & Jay Z even skipped the Kimye wedding, & why would Beyonce want Kris & Corey at her birthday party? They aren't even the same age range. The whole thing is weird to me.

Edited by GaT
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, GaT said:

I can't understand why they would be invited, was this some kind of "donate to this cause, get invited to the birthday party" thing? Beyonce completely blew Kim off when she & Ye got together, (no matter how much KIm tried to become BFFs with her), Beyonce & Jay Z even skipped the Kimye wedding, & why would Beyonce was Kris & Corey at her birthday party? They aren't even the same age range. The whole thing is weird to me.

It really was.

Pap shots of Beyonce's birthday party guest s

• Sad 1
17 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Khloe and her baby daddy attended Beyonce's belated birthday party over the weekend, her birthday is September 4.

Actually she wasn't the only one in the family to get an invite, PMK + Corey, and Lawyer Barbie Kim was also there.

This can’t be correct. Khloé & Community Peen only converse about the kids. There’s no way that they’d go to a party together. Or, if they happened to show up, I’m sure they’d say “hello” & move on. Khloé has learned her lesson, according to the press, IE, Kris Jenner. 😏

Watch, Kris will set this up like Lamar at the gym, accosting Khloé, because he can’t live without her. I honestly can’t fathom how Bey & J even have contact with CP. Khloé probably wrangled him an invite. She’ll never learn.

• Like 2